Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12151 - 12200 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
JaneJones siriusblue Boulder Yes 50 12/14/19
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was nice to see Jane again, as she had been off for quite a while. She has a cozy incall location very close to some great pubs and restaurants. She is as beautiful as ever and the experience was like being with a girlfriend. No translation was required in our foreign language conversations and I left fully satisfied in a safe manner. It’s great to have Jane back in town.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bettie Bangs perseykisser Westminster Yes 13 12/14/19
Review by perseykisser (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Bettie twice--I knew after my first visit that she loves what she does, and had to go back for more...She is enthusiastic, sensual and very responsive. We both enjoy lots of oral activities, BJ, DATY, DFK and could have easily gone over the hour just with these. FS was equally enjoyable. She mentioned at the first visit that she does web shows and I asked her to demonstrate some of her toy skills. Wonderful to watch and to participate! All in all a very satisfying and entertaining visit!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane The Jim West Denver Yes 93 12/14/19
Review by The Jim West (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Sasha at nice location downtown. We got into some great conversation followed by an exceptional massage. The entire experience was great and I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss johnnybgood Boulder Yes 65 12/14/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another fantastic hr of my life spent with the most beautiful and sweetest young lady that I've met. Setup was painless as we have met a few times before, she has an awesome incall in Boulder that is a very comfortable place to visit. It starts for me as soon as I see her, her eyes just light up a room and she's just so full of life, it's intoxicating to my mind. Crystal's beauty is the next thing that will capture your attention. All I can say is if you haven't visited this beautiful lady, you should! If you have then you know what I'm talking about.... Check out my other reviews of her for more details because she is by far the best provider I've met in my time of hobbying. Thanks Love and Merry Christmas!..????


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sultry Angelina Norcolmale Boulder Yes 7 12/14/19
Review by Norcolmale (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Angelina was a pleasant surprise. I had never met her and she made me comfortable immediately. She is sexy, fun and enjoyable . She met me in lingerie and it was like a new Girl Friend who is enthusiastic and experienced. She is orally gifted and with real soft curves. It is her in her in the pics and you will not be disappointed. I will see her again as soon as I can....


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-34-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Justme&U? Westminster Yes 121 12/13/19
Review by Justme&U? (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After setting up and texts. I arrived and then the fun began. Her skills are second to none especially UTF! That alone is worth the visit but she provides so much more. The immediate connection puts you at ease and things just transition smoothly from there.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox seekingOrion Boulder Yes 88 12/13/19
Review by seekingOrion (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dixie was wearing a short dress when I arrived. She has dyed her hair silver. We hugged and kissed and then moved into the bedroom for some more hugging, caressing, and kissing. We sat on the bed for a few minutes and talked. We got comfortable. Dixie had big breasts as I had expected from her pictures. She gave me a bareback blowjob to get me started. I had her lay back and we cuddled. I sucked on her breasts and played with her which got her going. Dixie climbed on top of me in cowgirl. We went at this a bit. It was fun playing with her big breasts during this. We switched over to missionary for a few minutes. Dixie then gave me a bareback blowjob to completion which felt really good. She has some serious skills in this area. We cuddled together and talked. After a bit, Dixie started on round two with another bareback blowjob. We cuddled and talked for a bit.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
queeny69 Todoesprivado Westminster Yes 3 12/13/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Queeny on short notice. She was quick to respond and communicated very well. Very nice looking girl, young and beautiful. Incredible body, tight and firm. Nice ass and perfect size breast. All activities were performed safely, and she has some rules. For example, no nipple play / titty sucking. Cbj, mish and doggie were offered.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Envy-4486 seekingOrion Denver Yes 1 12/13/19
Review by seekingOrion (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Envy and I texted a couple of days beforehand to setup the meeting. Envy looked delicious when I walked in. We talked for a few minutes. The afterglow setting was fun to see and experience. We both became comfortable. I sucked on her breasts while playing with her which really got her engine going. Envy decided that it was my turn after a bit. She had me lie back and climbed between my legs where she gave me a nice blowjob. I asked Envy if she wanted me to reciprocate and she said yes so we got into 69. We did this for a long time and she was really having fun as was I. Envy climbed on my lap and moved back and forth in what she called her slip and slide. She laid back so we could enjoy each other. Envy suggested moving to the floor and we did for more fun. We cuddled and talked. I wanted to please her some more so I went between her legs again for a bit which she liked. We talked about a number of things. I will definitely be seeing Envy again and again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane LazarusPornos DTC Yes 247 12/13/19
Review by LazarusPornos (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I came across Callie on Twitter, under her handle @CallieVane, and was very intrigued by her online persona. I decided I would request a private in-call with her the next time I had business in her area. Last week, that day finally arrived. Callie was easy to communicate with making the screening and scheduling process simple and straight forward. The day prior I provided references, additional information, and scheduled a time to meet up. Once my information was verified, I was told to text her when I was in the area. After arriving in the Denver area, I texted her and was given information on where to arrive along with some other instructions. Callie is a very intelligent and BEAUTIFUL woman. Her in-call was comfortable and welcoming, adorned with fairy lights and paintings. From the introduction, at the start of the session, to the goodbye, at the end, she made me feel as if I was the only person in the world. She was fully engrossed in the experience, seeming to enjoy the time we spent together as much as I did. Callie is VERY talented... Sexy, Passionate, with an insatiable hunger to please. I look forward to the next time our paths cross. Thank You Callie!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love Thickstick Denver Yes 32 12/13/19
Review by Thickstick (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany on somewhat short notice. After speaking with her over the phone and a few texts I was at her place. She is a wonderful lady to speak with and get to know. When the time is right and I have more free time I will defiantly visot with her again. Thank you for a pleasant afternoon Tiffany!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD denverdtcguy Denver Yes 119 12/13/19
Mystic of Denver Flapstick Denver Yes 99 12/13/19
Review by Flapstick (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Definitely a provider that you should see. Appt set up was quick and easy. She has a nice Incall location, and performs all with genuine interest. Makes you feel like you’ve been in love for years when she talks to you.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 justforfun93 DTC Yes 49 12/13/19
Review by justforfun93 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled her, pretty simple. She was easy to talk to and set-up was easy. The actual visit was great. I really like her skills, amazing! She is beautiful, easy to talk to, aims to please, and very fun lady. I felt totally at ease with her, and had a lot of fun. Just a very nice lady and a very good provider. I'll see her again. Highly recommended.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Renaissance Residence man DTC Yes 66 12/13/19
Review by Renaissance Residence man (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is super sexy, beautiful and so attractive! Really fun to be with. Her in-call location was easy to find and clean, upscale hotel. She is a compete GFE and all the activities done enthusiastically. She is petite, slender and firm. She looks just like her pictures. Really enjoyed our time together. She visits from out of state about once a month. I'll repeat!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza ColoCntry DTC Yes 103 12/13/19
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Today turned out better than planned! I was set up with another provider who was running late and set me up with Alia. Damn what a treat, looks so hot in person, great personality, just a really cool person to be around, all activities were beyond top notch. Will be going back before she leaves!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Young-0036 Aer0nauT Denver Yes 1 12/13/19
Review by Aer0nauT (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I shared a wonderful afternoon hour tryst with Olivia. (WOW!) She is gorgeous with a wonderfully tiny but voluptuous figure and fabulous natural breasts. She was delightfully good-natured, most accommodating of my requests, and most desirable. Being with her was an extraordinary pleasure. She is a lovely and charming young woman. This was her first to visit Denver. I saw her page at P411 and sent her an appointment request via P411. On the day of the appointment Olivia texted her general location. Once she knew I was on the way she texted the hotel name and when I was nearby she texted the room number. As I've said she is lovely with a wonderful figure. She is genuinely friendly in a talkative sort of way, but she still promptly got right to the pleasurable activities which included: kissing, mutual caressing, BBBJ, DATY, HJ, Russian(!). Currently her breast are wonderfully full and natural but she did talk about her plans for cosmetic enhancements. Again, I truly enjoyed being with her.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexxxSimonz DenDom303 Denver Yes 24 12/12/19
Review by DenDom303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: honestly i wasnt expecting much when i met with her and i was blown lol away by how professional and polite she was i didnt see her the full hour i planned, but that was my choice was great for a first timer might be back tho for sure


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina DenDom303 Denver Yes 48 12/12/19
Review by DenDom303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: was my first time with a more mature woman and I was super nervous but wow not insulting at all but much better looking in person everything was MUCH better than expected and didnt really rush me although ill admit I may have rushed a little but i would love to see her again and try more


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yara Heart BestElement Boulder Yes 11 12/12/19
Review by BestElement (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Yara for a 1 hr FBSM session. She is very petite and is even better looking in person than she is in her pictures. When I arrived i was surprised to see she had a stripper pole in her incall and she greeted me with a little tease before we moved on to the main event. The finish was great and I left her place feeling relaxed and satisfied. If you're looking for a provider in the Boulder area, I'd definitely recommend visiting Yara.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina-8524 SirThomasRye Fort Collins No 8 12/12/19
Review by SirThomasRye (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: It was a very long drive to see this provider, and she knew it was a long drive for me. Once I got there, I was disappointed to find that she looked very different from her pictures. She is either using pictures that are not hers, or in her pictures she is hiding all her unattractive features. Either way she is definitely not up there on any scale of attractiveness. She tried to accommodate me on the floor as the rest of the place was taken up by her relatives and she had no furniture since she just moved in. She then kicked me out. Even if this were not the case, I have no idea why anyone would be positive about seeing such a disappointment.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Divine 303texan Denver Yes 14 12/12/19
Review by 303texan (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tara is a very very nice person and looks just like her pictures. Scheduled a hhr appt because of lack of reviews, but should have definitely gone with the hour massage. Not a FS provider, but def. worth seeing.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme LuckyMan13 DTC No 94 12/12/19
Review by LuckyMan13 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Please read my long review. Not sure where to begin. I reached out to Sabrina through an email after reading about her plight/plea on social media. Being the nice gentleman I am I wanted to help her out. We ended up texting back and forth and finally settled on an hour visit the next day at 11 with her and her sister for their G and N session. The next day I received a text about 20 minutes before our time asking if I was going to be a NCNS. I was exiting the highway and texted her back when I arrived in the parking lot of the hotel saying I had arrived. She gave me the room number and proceeded, opened the door to find 2 naked women. I asked if I could freshen up which I did. After drying off I laid on the bed for a 4 handed back rub. Turned over for a nuru experience with some kind of oil. Smelled funny, took me forever to get the smell off of me. Not that exciting either. Now it was my turn to massage them. Only on their back, lasted 3 minutes or so. Put the cover on and went to Greece then a turn at doggie, ended up finishing with a CHJ. During that whole time the sister was rubbing my back and the boys were being played with. I was asked if I wanted to shower which I did to get the oil off of me, dried off, came back out expecting round 2, nope that was it. I was done for the day. I was told if I wanted multiple shots to come see her by herself next time and to give a review. Got dressed, left, got in my car it was 11:20. Yes I had read the reviews I knew there was a possibility of this experience but I was being nice trying to help them out. was taken advantage of by them and they should really feel ashamed for taking what they did. I have seen a few women from this board and have thanked them properly through text/email but this one deserves a review. If you follow me on social media you'll see I do nothing but try and help promote these ladies locally and all over the world, it's the least I can do as they do wonders for us clients. She has some positive reviews but I cannot recommend seeing them. Very disappointed and upset with myself that I could've seen other ladies and given them my time and helped them out. I'll be interested to see if there is a rebuttal. Kinda funny it took me longer to write this review than my session lasted.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Maria justforfun93 Denver Yes 20 12/12/19
Review by justforfun93 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled her and got verified, pretty simple. She was easy to talk to and set-up was easy. The actual visit was great. I really like Tara. She is beautiful, sane, easy to talk to, aims to please, and very fun lady. I felt totally at ease with her, and had a lot of fun. Just a very nice lady and a very good provider. I'll see her again. Highly recommended.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweetnjuicyy FreshAndFunky Fort Collins Yes 1 12/12/19
Review by FreshAndFunky (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was real nice when she came up. Respectful and clean, the bbbj was nice a wet, we popped on the cover and she asked what I wanted. Did what I asked no complaints. I’ll probably see her again if she’s in town. The pop on the booty as great, ymmv depending on how you treat her and look. I’m lucky she liked me. Thanks for the good time.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina NightMoves Denver Yes 145 12/12/19
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My Lady : Catalina Location: Denver I decided to take a break from writing reviews but definitely not from the hobby. I always have quality time and great memories with Catalina. She is a tall fit Latina that knows how to get things started and keep it going especially when she starts with the dirty talk. When you spend time with Catalina she will definitely take her time to make sure you are well taken care of. I hope when she is back in town you give her a call you won't regret it.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa-3573 Copper-pipee Thornton Yes 1 12/12/19
Review by Copper-pipee (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met or with short notice. Taller, sexy and thin. Firm skin. She told me she once posted on TOB but let her account go after the big change in 2018. I couldn't find he old user name, no big deal. Activities were fun. She offered FS but was out of covers. I had none, and I wasn't up for running to the store to get more. I opted for UTF CIM. She did an outstanding job. I totally recommend her.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED RedDrago DTC Yes 66 12/12/19
Review by RedDrago (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Made an appointment with Allison, which was super easy, did a TOB validation. We agreed on a time. I got there a little late and she needed a few minutes not a big deal. But I went to the wrong hotel, both hotels are basically on the same street, so was a little later. So finally made it there. She was wearing that cute little pink pleated skirt from the pictures,super cute. Let me say first off. She is really cute! I mean really cute! Cute body and a very cute face, with pouty lips. That are just made for kissing, BJs. We started off kissing a little, and fondling a little. Then I said I was going to get comfortable. So she moved to the bed. And boy that is a sight to see. Once I joined her she moved right into giving one of the best BBBJs I have ever had! I thought I was going to cum right there, but I didn't. We played with each other a little, then on goes the jacket and we start pounding away. I never got past missionary. But I did ask if she did BBBJCIM and she does....so I did. She took it all, then excused herself to spit it out. But that was a very enjoyable experience. Definitely a repeat. As we where cleaning up we talked a little, and then said our good byes. But a very time, and will definitely repeat!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
QueenTiffany Silverpiel Colorado Springs Yes 6 12/12/19
Review by Silverpiel (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice experience. I don't want to go into too much detail but will summarize. She is sexy, Friendly, easy to talk to, welcoming, oh did I say sexy. I wanted BBBJ, but that was not on a table. No big deal because CBJ was awesome. I would definitely repeat and maybe ask her if I can double up with her girl friend.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DianaOdessa johnnyleander Denver Yes 11 12/11/19
Review by johnnyleander (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw her in DTC now. I was Happy with the visit. She looks real nice and smells good too. She speaks with a strong Belarussian accent but communicates well. Good kisser and vocal. Services were covered and followed directions well. We went twice so that was a plus :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine pyramid Denver Yes 50 12/11/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This gal is stunning. I cannot believe I haven't seen her before now. Complete GFE. Great conversationalist with excellent skills. An ATF!!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii jboose1022 Denver Yes 45 12/11/19
Review by jboose1022 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I actually have seen Lola multiple times. She creates a relaxing environment and really dedicates her time to you. Her massage is amazing and her flip skills are serious!!! She enjoys multiple rounds! I highly recommend!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne jseattle DTC Yes 96 12/11/19
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Adrianne is one in a million!! She is a sight to see, her beautiful sexy eyes draw you in to a magical place!! Being from the Norhwest area of the country I would expect to find a Woman of this statue out there!! I want to take her back home with me!! Denver behold at what you have waiting for you be on the door!! Thank You Miss Andrianne. Till my return to Denver be well!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot davvy82 Denver No Show 56 12/11/19
Review by davvy82 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Should of trusted the other reviewers, or should of known after the first no show but thought I’d give her another chance. Late to respond from the beginning but pictures are amazing and really wanted to see her waited in the parking lot for 20mins and nothing. She should give it a break for awhile get her head straight . Would save me time and see someone reliable with good reviews


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Todoesprivado Thornton Yes 133 12/11/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Amber several times, and I thought that another review was due. Amber is a phenomenal provider, she was able to accommodate me with short notice, her in call was clean and inviting, and she was ready for me by the time that I arrived. Her UTF skills are out of this world, with incredible eye contact and having those big, beautiful breasts touching my skin was more that what I could handle. Excellent session.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel-5983 WhiskeyT Colorado Springs Yes 8 12/11/19
Review by WhiskeyT (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setting it up was pretty much hassle free. A little bit of texts back and forth and she came over. Enjoyed a little bit of conversation before she joined me upstairs. She's definitely committed and gave an unbelievable amount of CBJ. She has a tight body and photos are accurate. I enjoyed having her over and would invite again if I get the chance.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jerseydiamond Dogrunner12 Colorado Springs Yes 25 12/11/19
Review by Dogrunner12 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great session! Sorry it's taken me so long to post this review, but better late than never I guess. Easy set up via text, she did a great job with directions to get to her place. She had the room ready and we had some pleasant small talk before the activities, which she performed with enthusiasm! As you can see from all the great reviews she is a good and reliable provider. Recommend.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black handful0064 Longmont Yes 47 12/10/19
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Diamond and I had a wonderful time. Showed up at her in call right on time and was greeted with a sexy little outfit that I requested. Diamond enjoys DATY like no one I have ever performed on. She was crushing my head as she enjoyed my talents between her legs! I had to stop her many times as the BBBJ was more than I could handle. Diamond enjoys the session as much as I do. She has been working out and that flat tummy shows the results! I look forward to the next time I see this little sweet chocolate bunny!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Ruger Fort Collins Yes 112 12/10/19
Review by Ruger (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve visited Ms. Hunter a few times now so this review is way over due. This lil lady is nothing short of AMAZING. Her pics doesn’t represent her beauty which is nothing short of astonishing. From the moment you walk through the door she puts you at ease with her southern charm & all activities will leave you wanting more. She is definitely at the top of my list for atf’s.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 29 12/10/19
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. This is my second time with Alexandra. She moved since I saw her last and it is a solid improvement. First of all, her body just makes my jaw drop....my tongue rolls out........then I drool...........I can't think or say anything intelligent..... LOL~! She is very friendly and inviting~! I had her Nuru and it was amazing~! Her firm breasts sliding along and her whole body engages with mine and next thing you know I am in Heaven. Reasonable mutual touching and LFK kind of things. I am sure YMMV with her and for an FBSM she is just simply amazing~! Thanks Alexandra~!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Latina-8524 Lb6501 Fort Collins No Show 8 12/10/19
Review by Lb6501 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fellas, please don’t waste your time. I saw the pictures of a very beautiful young lady, saw a couple of positive reviews, and thought I’d give her a shot. We communicated & settled on a time. She sent me her location and I drove 45 minutes to get there. I let her know I was 5 minutes away as requested. I arrive to her incall promptly at our scheduled time, and I realize that sometimes it takes time to get ready, so I’m in no rush. I politely texted her a couple of times, and still no response 30mins later, completely ghosted so I left. I understand things come up and appointments can’t be kept, but at least communicate that instead of ghosting someone. Maybe she’ll get it figured out, but until then I would advise finding another provider.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V boxer-6526 Denver Yes 21 12/10/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Jenn and provided her with refs. Easy setup after verification. Met her at her private incall in central Denver. Her pictures are accurate. She is very pretty and passionate. Our time was short due to my schedule, or I would have scheduled the hour. We had a great time, dfk, utf, daty, fiv, cfs. Thanks Jenn! See you soon


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral JackQuick Denver Yes 32 12/10/19
Review by JackQuick (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Coral for a while now and finally had the opportunity, I'm glad I did. Set up was easy, a TOB PM, shared references and followed up with a phone call the next day. We set a time, but traffic had me running a little late. A quick phone call to let her know, and she was very understanding. She met me at the door of her small but clean house with a hug and a kiss. She is a beautiful, tall, blue eyed blond. One thing that has been mentioned in previous reviews is that she does not have any tattoos. Not that I am opposed to tattoos, but it was so refreshing seeing such a nice body in its natural beauty. Coral is a little bit quirky, but I mean that in a cute sort of way, not a bad way. She is very safety conscious, which in my book is a good thing. My only regret is that I only a half hour with her, I will see her again and spend more time with her next time.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Gray58 Denver Yes 73 12/10/19
Review by Gray58 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is very overdue. Communication with Cara was great leading up to our meeting. Once I arrived at her incall location and experiencing some directional issues I finally was able to be greeted by this lovely woman. What a way to start your day! We chatted for a few minutes then headed to her special playroom. I will keep the details between Cara and me. I will say that I will be visiting with her again. A cute, kinky, sexy woman who you can easily lose yourself with. I will gladly help you celebrate your birthday again. Thanks for an incredible morning experience!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina boldguy Westminster Yes 31 12/10/19
Review by boldguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my 4th time with this beautiful woman, and every time just gets better, I love her beautiful smile and her body is amazing, we try multiple positions, finished doggy with the view of that beautiful round ass, I will repeat for sure. Thanks Nelly, see you soon!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza shyguy73 DTC Yes 103 12/9/19
Review by shyguy73 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This one will be short and sweet, just like her. She is tiny, tanned, tight, and cute as a button. Came into room, followed instructions, and fun started right away. French was good and untranslated, main even was safe (as always) and tight. Would recommend. Just follow instructions, treat her right and you'll have a great time.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali Necron 99 Colorado Springs Yes 18 12/9/19
Review by Necron 99 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Dakini Hali was sublime. A true old soul; anyone that has the opportunity to spend time with her should without a doubt, just do it (TM). I scheduled a 90 min Massage session. After receiving very detailed instructions the morning of the appointment, I was met at the door by Dakini Hali in a slight robe, granted a hug and shown to a peaceful room downstairs where we both made ourselves comfortable. The session itself could not have been better. B2B FBSM with respectful mutual touching allowed. I will be back for sure!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 94 12/9/19
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holy Shit, Batman~! Michelle is incredibly special. She made me feel absolutely amazing. Body to die for, and simply one of the very BEST GFE experiences I could imagine receiving. Met her at a nice in-call hotel after setting up and was met at the door by her draped in a towel. The towel dropped as I entered and we started kissing and fondling like longtime lovers. Clothes came off and everything was absolutely spectacular. The other reviews are spot-on and I don't need to add more but this made for an amazing day. My legs are still weak.... thank you Michelle for a wonderful day~!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 gnarley_boy12 Denver Yes 71 12/9/19
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had noticed Eva's profile on Tryst.at and was immediately interested and contacted her via text, incidentally, she is very good about returning texts, awhile ago. Had some travel time to get to her are so decided to TOFTT and am very glad I did. Met Eva at 2 star motel, very clean and neat room, in the central Denver area. When she opened the door, after a hug and kiss, she asked me if I liked what I saw, well yes! Definitely the woman in the pictures with a great smile. From the time I walked in until I left there was lots of kissing touching... Eva has a very open GFE menu and we, at least I, and I think both of us, enjoyed the activities. If there was a passion scale with 10 being the top of the scale Eva, would be a 20, YMMV. Nice clear tanned like skin with upper assets to die for, tight bubble butt and a little tummy that isn't detracting. Very intelligent open person so we had a nice conversation after the "main event". She asked me if I thought she worth the drive, again, an energetic yes! Eva is from Columbia, cool accent, but has recently gotten her US citizenship, likes Denver, been here a few months, and plans on staying. Go see her before she figures out how great she really is. I will definitely repeat. She also has a profile on adultlook: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3066115


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Savoir Faire Denver Yes 56 12/9/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was trying to schedule with this cute provider named "Izzy" but Honey just happened to text/invite me over to her place instead. Set up and directions to find The Honey Pot was very easy. Once I arrived, I found The Honey Pot looking very sexy like she was on her way to a gym workout session. As we caught up on daily events, as always, I am waiting patiently to dip into this Pot of Honey. Time always seems to fly by and it was time for us to say our goodbyes. Until the next time and you can bet confidently that there will be a next time.................................The Savior Faire "Queen Bee" Award goes to The Honey Pot. Take care of yourself and I shall see you soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: