Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12101 - 12150 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jessie Denver petite4me Denver Yes 74 12/21/19
Review by petite4me (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, I just don't have enough good things to say about Jessie. Everything she does, from initial contact to saying goodbye makes me feel like the center of her universe. She is smart, flirtatious, smooth, thin, tight. Perfect? The English language doesn't have enough superlatives. Just wish I could see her everyday. And take her away with me to the Mediterranean Isles... Thanks for being so Awesome Jessie!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Alan2157 DTC Yes 61 12/20/19
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All the other reviews are accurate. She is a beautiful woman. Great body and is GFE. She has that hot girl next door look. If you have not seen Nikole I would tell you no hesitation here. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS and all around hotness!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver Flintstone DTC Yes 74 12/20/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Last year I saw Jessie on her pre-Christmas visit to Denver and I saw she was going to visit again. It was another wonderful Christmas present to myself. I thought there was no way she could match what she gave me last year but I was wrong. She has is just as smoking hot and down to earth as when I met her last year. It is a glorious site in CG and Reverse CG and round one didn’t last long. We talked for a bit and she offered a massage which got me going for round 2 and some enthusiastic DATY turned her into a hot nymph which led a beautiful bit of K9. The other thing I appreciate about Jessie is I booked 90 minutes and she made it her personal mission to please me as much as she could in that time. I can’t wait for her return.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose markphipps DTC Yes 69 12/20/19
Review by markphipps (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Annabelle is on trip to Denver. It was easy to set up an appointment with her on P411. I requested an incall and she set it up in an upscale hotel in DTC. Great choice of hotel. It was a 2 call system. Went into the room, she left it unlocked. Wow this girl is pretty! I had an instant hard on. She kissed me Small talk, a shot of her favorite vodka and we started off exploring each other. And what a beautiful experience. We kissed as I scanned and grouped her. She is stacked! A booming round mound of ass, as imagined getting hold of those mountains in doggie. She lightly touched my erect... growing into truck. Man she was now all over it, just that barrier of my trousers.... truck toucher!!! And I was deep in DFK, kissing her neck, boobs. Very sensual, tells you what she needs. She decided it’s time to get into the bed. Invited me as put right knees into the side of the side, she unhooked my belt and unzipped my trousers. DFK again as she was poking through my armor! Took off her panties. I dined those fleshy mounds. Well, maybe I was pretty good at it or it was her, she a big “O”. Game on baby! She was cramping and shaking as let go a deep mourn. Asked me stop for half minute through her pelvic cramping. I loved the sight of her, deep in pleasure as she said “that was good”. Took off my trousers and jocks, looked surprised as she lay her hands on my sausage and she goes at it with “wow I like that”. She returned the favor 3 times over. Wow this girl is a firecracker. Oooh, she can blow you right through to the 9th cloud. Her mouth skills are exceptional. It was at point of losing it. Spitters are quitters and Annabelle aien’t one. That piston aien’t givin in, slid the covers on loaded in CG, up and down mourning. Asks me to mount her like a dog. Lay hand on her above ass and had her from behind then changed to Mish. Unloaded, took a break and then another BBBJ standing up, Mish and then another. We layed down and she offered a shower. Hoping she will be back in Feb. Run to her’n


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray mickey1982 Denver Yes 95 12/20/19
Review by mickey1982 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was amazing, friendly and skilled. I will see her again. She had a nice incall location. Setup was easy after she checked references. I enjoyed every minute.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza mickey1982 DTC Yes 103 12/20/19
Review by mickey1982 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is one of the best. The best body I have seen. She is easy to contact and is easy to set up a meet. She usually stays in better hotels.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princesss mickey1982 DTC Yes 17 12/19/19
Review by mickey1982 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of my favorates, she takes good care of me. She never asks for anything more while we are hanging out. She gets right to business when I get there. I highly recommend her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha 5C008Y Boulder Yes 62 12/19/19
Review by 5C008Y (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Sasha for the first time at her central Boulder location. It was very professional and easy to find. The session was great, she is a beautiful soul inside and out. I would recommend and will definitely repeat the experience in the future.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 denvergreg DTC Yes 48 12/19/19
Review by denvergreg (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Jessica at her very nice in call. As other reviewer's have noted, she has a very laid-back personality and is more beautiful than her pictures show. Squeaky clean everywhere and lots of fun with DFK, DATY, BBBJ and tight CFS as minutes flew by. 5 Stars!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Stone Sonny Corninthos Longmont Yes 16 12/19/19
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bella has been on my radar for quite sometime, but I could never find time in my schedule to drive out to Longmont. Well things finally lined up and I was able to finally meet Bella at her comfortable and private incall. Bella is an outstanding provider and I left knowing that I will definitely be back for another visit in the future. I highly recommend meeting Bella, if you haven't yet. Thank you for a wonderful Saturday visit Bella! S. Corninthos


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire LazarusPornos Colorado Springs Yes 68 12/19/19
Review by LazarusPornos (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I first saw Crystyna on Twitter under the handle @Crystynalynn1 and was immediately ensnared by her beautiful soul piercing eyes. Her online persona showed her to be a sweet, sensual and free-minded person. This was comforting and put me somewhat at ease, yet I was still apprehensive. The thing was, Crystyna's profile was the first one I'd come across, for this area, and ultimately exposed me to this lifestyle and part of myself. For two months I procrastinated, but eventually scheduled a visit this goddess. The booking process for the session was easy through her personal website. types and lengths along with available dates and times clearly laid out to review and choose from. After confirming my selection, I completed the verification process and awaited the scheduled session. I received a text the day of providing her in-call address along with instructions on where to park. Her in-call was quaint The ambiance of the inside was warm and familiar with dim sunlight coming though the curtains and soft relaxing music playing throughout. Our introduction was heartfelt. Afterwards, I was shown around the in-call before getting comfortable in preparation to begin. I was led to a massage table. I climbed onto the table and lay there on my stomach. Her fingers and nails traced across my scalp causing me to cast aside all my worries and concerns. I further relaxed as she rub my scalp, the nape of my neck, my upper back and shoulders. Without breaking physical contact, she applied warm oil down the middle of my back. Fluently, she transitioned from the scalp rub to a deep tissue massage. She commenced to use her hands, forearms, elbows... her entire body... to knead out knots and tense muscles in my arms, hands, derriere, legs and feet. At this point I felt as if I was floating as my joints and muscle loosened. After turning over, the massage moved to my chest and abdomen. Electricity and incoherent pleasure radiated from her touch as she moved forward with the massage. Her fingers slowly ran across my body and I fought to maintain sanity. I fell into the moment as waves of ecstasy filled me and feverishly ran from the top of my head to my fingers and toes. After what felt like hours, I reached my limit, I lay there and gathered myself. You would think the experience was draining, but it was wasn't. I was rejuvenated and relaxed as mellow aftershocks flowed within me. Prior to leaving, we spoke for a moment before saying out goodbyes. The next day, I followed up by requesting yet another which turned out to be as good if not better than the previous. Crystyna is a triple threat... Smart, Beautiful, and Affectionate. She is a top tier provider and I will definitely be a regular.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne jseattle Boulder Yes 96 12/19/19
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Adrianne, Stop looking for the perfect place of comfort its write here with this fabulous exciting opportunity that she has given! How you ever felt really good about yourself after a long look into your eyes! Well this the only way to explain what she does too you when she looks into your eyes!! Ok and Sexy!! And lips to die for!! I'm stopping well I'm ahead. Miss Adrianne until our next jaunt!! O open the curtains it's a beautiful day!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 ecole5555 DTC Yes 48 12/19/19
Review by ecole5555 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Jessica in the evening at her DTC location. I had an amazing sensual experience with her. She is definitely a gfe experience. Took part in DFK, daty and mish. Plan on seeing her again!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana SouthernPunter Denver Yes 158 12/19/19
Review by SouthernPunter (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: At the end of a long work week and with the holidays coming up, I decided to treat myself to a great massage with Montana. Setup is always easy and her private location is easy to access and always immaculately clean. After a few minutes catching up, she provided a good long therapeutic massage and then flipped me for some mutual touching. She's got amazing breasts and a really cute right butt. I'll continue to be back regularly.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza co5845 DTC Yes 103 12/19/19
Review by co5845 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Alia Thursday night. She is very beautiful, gorgeous has cute smile, nice body. Wish i were her boyfriend. Thank you for wonderful time. Alia.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Markcam74 DTC Yes 48 12/18/19
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time today with Jessica and Kristi. Setup was easy with TOB references. Nice incall hotel that was clean and well maintained. Both were top notch with great skills and looks. Jessica was hot soccer mom type and Kristi was small and fun loving beach girl. They created a great atmosphere and were in sync the whole time. Would definitely see both again together or one on one. Go see them, you won’t be disappointed


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee Markcam74 DTC Yes 71 12/18/19
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time today with Kristi and Jessica. Setup was easy with TOB references. Nice incall hotel that was clean and well maintained. Both were top notch with great skills and looks. Jessica was hot soccer mom type and Kristi was small and fun loving beach girl. They created a great atmosphere and were in sync the whole time. Would definitely see both again together or one on one. Go see them, you won’t be disappointed.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou kawirider5 DTC Yes 62 12/18/19
Review by kawirider5 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful session with Annalise. Setup was straight forward through TOB message and sharing references on it. Her incall was a hotel conveniently located. She is a very thoughtful lady, had things figured out so I didn’t experience the uncomfortable walk across the hotel lobby. She is very good at what she does and certainly knows how to make a man feel good. All in all one of best experiences that I had in a while.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner coolhand luke DTC Yes 36 12/18/19
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to see this super nice lady on short notice. Truly a GFE but without all the drama of a real GF. Quite delectable and a full filet minion menu. I hate going to the dtc as I live way up north, but she made it worthwhile!! I might even consider traveling there again as it was that good. She is low volume which is nice. Also a very good one hour companion.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
missmya Spiritman Denver No Show 6 12/18/19
Review by Spiritman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She claimed first reviewer hadn’t seen her. I made an appointment. Then she no showed. The next day she apologized and gave a no show excuse. I made a 2nd appointment. She ghosted me on the 2nd appointment. Done.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Yikes! I can absolutely understand your frustration and never intended to leave a "bad taste in your mouth..." or so to speak. Again** Please accept an apologie from me. I had a few things go absolutely not according to my plans that week. Also, really I have quite the unreliable driver at the moment. Only able to accommodate me during her normal uber driving hours. However only in between giving scheduled rides through the app. It's a waiting game when/ if I request a ride from her. and I hate to yet again send another text or give another call with excuses to stall/ask more allowed more time to get to the intended destination. I know you're probably absolutely fed up "your review is a most definitive indication..." however if I could change your mind into not going forward with this review.. I could absolutely make you my VIP top priority client. Currently I can host you if you may be interested in giving an incall a try... hoping to chat details with you soon.  -Mya


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx Puremusik Denver Yes 18 12/18/19
Review by Puremusik (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A lot of the same that others have said. She is definitely amazing and will leave you happy when you leave. We talked a lot and did the usual deeds in the bed. I will definitely be coming back. She's my new ATF! Gotta get more of her!!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia handful0064 Denver Yes 37 12/18/19
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a little hottie that I will not ever forget. She enjoyed the session as much as I did. She is truly a beautiful lady with the skills to please. We definitely hit it off from the get go and I can't wait for the next time we meet. She is a clean freak which in my book is fantastic!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna Donovan Denver Yes 24 12/18/19
Review by Donovan (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a really great time with Nicoleen. She was really fun to be with, with a great attitude. Communication was easy and she was able to accommodate my schedule. She also followed through on an outfit request. I felt like we clicked well. She laughed and smiled a lot, let me know what she liked, and took care of me. Lots of kissing, good conversation, good sense of humor, and a great bod. Based on the stats on her site, I thought she might be more curvy than athletic, but that was not the case. She really is athletic, and uses all 5’1” (and a half) really well. I will definitely repeat when I can. Super fun.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V dcorian72 Denver Yes 21 12/17/19
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Paid Jen a visit yesterday and was so glad I did. Her pictures are accurate. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She answers text quickly and set up was a breeze. top notch GFE. All activities were performed with extreme enthusiasm. I think she enjoyed as much as I did. I would definitely give her my highest recommendation. She is someone I can see myself spending a lot of time with. I will be very soon.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dulce-8416 Kolorado Fort Collins Yes 38 12/17/19
Review by Kolorado (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've read Dulces' mixed reviews several times but still always wanted to meet her. I took the chance today and glad I did. She is definitely not GFE but not 3G either. Met me with a hug and great smile. Dulce has a great personality and is very easy to talk to. Menu is very limited but I think with more visits it gets a little better. Beyond gorgeous and body to match as her pics show. I will re-peat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Me4gfe DTC Yes 145 12/17/19
Review by Me4gfe (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: True GFE, clean private incall, very laid back and professional. Nice body, Lots of fun!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 birdieman DTC Yes 94 12/17/19
Review by birdieman (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Early morning or late night appointment. She invited me in while she finished getting ready. Jumped on the bed and started making out. Daty was clean and fresh. Bbbj was fantastic almost popped twice had to stop her. Main event was incredible. Talked and cuddled for a few afterwards. Hot fun lady!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Gait tigerdan Denver Yes 26 12/17/19
Review by tigerdan (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was extremely therapeutic. An immersive learning experience was offered, one I long to repeat on a weekly basis if I had the chance. Highly recommend.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha Jmaegs Boulder Yes 62 12/17/19
Review by Jmaegs (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Sasha 3 times in the last few months and she is a true gem. Setup is always easy and she is very accommodating. Her FBSM is one of the finest I’ve had. Sashas is a equal combinations of chill, cool, sensual and sexy. Her incall is in a nice space with convenient parking, soft lighting, soft music and a heated table. Sessions start off with the right amount of massage and tease. Sasha has a unique face down tease that really has to be experienced. Things pickup on the flip and really get hot. Sasha uses her hands and whole body and really seems to enjoy her time as much as me. Once the stress of the day melts away it is nice to cuddle and talk. I had a great time and look forward to my next encounter with Sasha.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee Damngoodman Denver Yes 71 12/17/19
Review by Damngoodman (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi looks as good and better than her pictures! Sweetest girl around, intelligent conversation, perfect communication and very punctual. Easy set up, all the other reviews are pretty accurate. Shes a sensitive petite girl so not one for anything too forceful. I cant add too much except treat her nice, she has a great body and her laugh is contagious :) Great time, definitely recommend, treat her well, will repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis frostyjack Denver Yes 47 12/17/19
Review by frostyjack (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Simply put, that was a phenomenal session! I see a CMT regularly (semi-monthly) for a whole slew of muscle tension issues, primarily I get deep tissue's and the occasional hot stone; physically, I'm a bit of a mess. My girl is really good, but Jessi is her equal if not better in some ways. She mixed in sensual touch with deep tissue technique, really digging in where she found problems. Typically after a deep tissue I'm a little euphoric for about a half hour to an hour, but after Jessi's I was still feeling it two hours later. The finish was absolutely amazing, and I'll likely try other options on her menu the next time I visit. Personality wise, Jessi is a sweetheart, easy going, easy to talk to, and has some sick tatoos.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
elladane Leoaugust DTC Yes 46 12/16/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ella was quick to get back to me and we had already met on TOB previously so we were both happy to reconnect. She is as beautiful as ever, biggest blue eyes that are dreamy, lfk leading to tight hugs and dfk. She had me staring as she undressed, her long brown hair covering her nice natural tits and such a nice ass! More caressing and kissing, daty was fresh, clean and she had multiple O's. She eagerly gave a slow bbbj and those blue eyes will mesmerize you as she is going down on you! Cfs into doggie and we both finished hard together in mish! Elle is really a sweetheart, smart and quick to smile and laugh! 420 friendly and will be back to enjoy her company soon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Leoaugust DTC Yes 69 12/16/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was happy to see Annabelle back in CO she had told me she wouldn't probably be back till spring! She is always dressed to impress, had a very expensive French lingerie set on, well for a little bit anyway! Easy to talk with, very sexy and engaging from the start. She is a fantastic kisser, loves daty and when she gets you on your back watch out! DT down to your balls with a unique tongue twist that will drive you crazy! CFS in multiple positions cg, rcg and doggie with a really nice big ass to slap from behind! 420 friendly no clock watcher and is a really down to earth beautiful woman. Highly reccomend this Nubien princess!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar ishmael2 DTC Yes 131 12/16/19
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had another amazing experience with Madison yesterday. She is always quick to reply and always on time and has a great in call apartment. As you can see from her pictures, she is a gorgeous woman in great shape and lively and charming and considerate. Easily one of the most beautiful and engaging women that I have ever met. Madison , Thanks again for the wonderful time.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina earlsmyra Denver Yes 145 12/16/19
Review by earlsmyra (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Catalina got back to me quickly, she was flexible and accommodating with the time I requested. Nice clean in call, I had a great time, gfe experience.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta georgeagog DTC Yes 63 12/16/19
Review by georgeagog (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very beautiful woman with such a nice personality ! She was very attentive and trying to please. She is a good conversationalist, trying to connect on a personal level. I had one of my best times with her! Looking forward to seeing her again!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki EBKAC Denver Yes 101 12/16/19
Review by EBKAC (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It had been a while since I’ve seen Kali. We talk off/on between visits and it was about time to actually visit! We always have a nice and fun time when we get together. This time was no different and each visit seems to get better and better. This one being no exception. She is wonderful to spend time with! Thanks Kali! Can’t wait till next time!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay boxer-6526 DTC Yes 103 12/16/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! The smile, the texas accent. Amazing acitivites. Yes you all should see Winter Kay. Verification was straight forward. She is very easy to schedule with, and the activities...dfk, utf, daty, dato, fiv, fia, cfsmp. I know ymmv, but I don't see that happening unless you are a total jerk. Be a gentleman and you will be rewarded


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke Imyrhklbry Denver No Show 25 12/16/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduled late night rendezvous at my place. Texted back and forth. Gave her my location, said she was 5 minutes out ... then nothing!?!!?! She responded back an hour later that there were cops outside and scared her off???? I had just taken my dogs out and was perfectly quiet ... not a police car in sight! Hopefully all is ok with her ...


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
REBUTTAL:

During this process this particular client and i had a great understanding of the circumstances.and there for are meeting is still an ongoing event in process not only is he excited about are future meeting. But was apologetic about this review. Not sure why it still made it this far


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 Bravo1 Denver Yes 67 12/16/19
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amanda was quick to respond to text and kept communication going without any issues. Very clean and nice in-call location that was easy to find with no parking issues. Greeted at door by a very attractive woman with some sexy slippers (fuzzies) and also a friendly dog. Amanda has a friendly personality and I felt at ease with her right away. Very nice figure and great balance of not rushing things but also being enthusiastic once we got going. She offered choice of covered or BBBJ and I didn't have to think long about which route I wanted. Again, more enthusiasm and talented skills. She has a couple of rules that didn't really apply to me and we had fun in multiple positions and I left feeling relieved. I would definitely see Amanda again, sweet young woman with a great body.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat atfx Longmont Yes 67 12/16/19
Review by atfx (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was looking for something in the middle of the week and wasn't quite sure what I wanted. After juggling a couple of options, I saw Kat's ads and finally looked at her site. Contacting her was easy and after a quick phone call, we had an appointment set up for that evening. The incall was a bit far for me but still faster to get to than some more common locations at that time. It was fairly easy to find and I was greeted at the door by Kat. She came across immediately as spunky, fun, and cute. We talked for a little bit and I took a quick shower. The thing that's really awesome about Kat's appointment types is that she's flexible and we did a 50/50 massage and all inclusive; her space is set up perfectly for it. We started off on the table for a casual massage and then went to the bed for the rest. After, we spent some time talking. She's a lot of fun with some cool things going on with her other work and hobbies. She said that for the next time, she recommends a bit of play first, followed by massage, followed by more play again. That sounds excellent and I'd recommend it too. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance again to zip to Longmont but when I do, that's what I'll ask for!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Divine LuckyMan99 Boulder Yes 14 12/15/19
Review by LuckyMan99 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I first tried to contact Tara in September when I saw her review, but she didn't resurface until now, and I'm very glad she did. After texting to align schedules and expectations, I was directed to her Boulder incall. Tara is prompt, personable, and patient in her text interactions, all of which I find appealing. When I arrived, I was greeted with a warm embrace by the tall, slender goddess from the photos in her ad. We both disrobed and I took my place on her table. Tara has some Tantra and Reiki training, and I was treated to a lovely, relaxing massage with focused breathing and gentle directions for chakra activation. Tara is strong, supple, and limber, and was soon on the table with me as the session progressed to some intensely pleasurable skin to skin contact. At some point there was the change from back to front and the experience continued in a dreamy flow of pleasurable sensations. I received an entire hour of attention and was very happy and relaxed by the end. I highly recommend this young woman for anyone who enjoys FBSM. Tara is simply spectacular.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles JJ Denver Yes 20 12/15/19
Review by JJ (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Lilly. Screening was straightforward and accomplished pretty quickly. Felt safe at the location, where I was met by a gorgeous young lady wrapped in a towel, all ready to go. I was offered a shower which I took. Things started with a massage and then more fun activities proceeded from there. Finished up with a mutual shower. Lilly is beautiful and oh so much fun. The incall was neat and clean. The whole experience was excellent and I hope to repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza mg1992 DTC Yes 103 12/15/19
Review by mg1992 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is a sassy, sexy firecracker. Total GFE. Total babe. Very enthusiastic and vocal. Left my session with a huge smile on my face. Will definitely go see her again


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mizuki Yung mg1992 DTC Yes 14 12/15/19
Review by mg1992 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mizuki is gorgeous. Total GFE, and one of the best bbbj ever. I have seen her a few times, and that bbbj (and more) keeps me coming back and leaving with a big smile on my face. Highly recommend


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee mg1992 DTC Yes 71 12/15/19
Review by mg1992 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi looks even better than she does in her pics. Total GFE, all activities done with much enthusiasm


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yara Heart Jackhammer13 Boulder Yes 11 12/15/19
Review by Jackhammer13 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say, Yara was as advertised. A petite sensual butterfly. I have to say she is one of the smallest providers I've been with and her tiny measurements made everything on me that much bigger. She started off with a massage and then into BBBJ which was a pleasent surprise. We transitioned into doggy and a few other positions. Finished once there, and she tried to get me to finish again in the shower. Awesome eye contact, with beautiful eyes to match. Will see her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Mattis6908 DTC Yes 66 12/15/19
Review by Mattis6908 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time contacted her on short notice and was more then willing to meet up. All activities were done with enthusiasm and she is just so sexy and friendly cant wait to see her again make sure you spend at least a hour with her she's worth it i wish i did


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dita LazarusPornos Colorado Springs Yes 11 12/15/19
Review by LazarusPornos (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I first came across Dita on Twitter, under the handle @DarlingDita. We spoke briefly on that platform and planned to meet up in the near future. After some time had passed, Dita reached out and I followed up with her about our future engagement. After some planning, we agreed on a place and time to meet. Soon after, that day arrived. The location was easy to find. I texted her after arriving in the general agreed upon location and was given the information to her in-call. Dita is very down-to-earth and an intellectual. Our conversations traversed a plethora of life experiences which made the session feel personal. After becoming more familiar with one another we relaxed and really began to enjoy each other's company. Her stature may have been petite, but her energy and personality definitely were grande. The session started with a BBBJ that progressed to a CFS in CG. First with feet down for bounce and then knees down for glide. This brought her to her peak which excited me to no end. We flipped so I could take the lead in K9. She worked herself back onto me to which I replied with equal enthusiasm. Before long I was spent and lay there enjoying the moments after. She was enthusiastic throughout the entirety of out time together and made it seem as though it would never end. Thank you Dita for a wonderful time and hope to meet up with you again in the future.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Dionysus939 Rockies Yes 121 12/14/19
Review by Dionysus939 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Cali. Her pictures are very nice, but she is much more beautiful than her pictures. The most pleasant surprise was her lovely personality. Cali is someone I truly could become a close friend. I can't wait to see her again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: