Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12051 - 12100 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Diamond Black TyroneBRydemall Westminster Yes 47 12/26/19
Review by TyroneBRydemall (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a real nice "lunch meeting" with Diamond. Set up was painless- just shared TOB references and life was good. I won't go into details about the experience-plenty has been described accurately in previous reviews. I will emphasize though that Diamond's head game is definitely on point. She has a sweet, chill personality and I felt comfortable (and excited) right away. After playtime was over, she offered a rinse off in the shower and I was on my way with a bottle of water. Already thinking about the next time, hopefully sooner rather than later!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual Pika Boulder Yes 26 12/26/19
Review by Pika (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/19
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had not seen Natalie in a while and I felt compelled to give her an updated review. First of all she was just as gorgeous as I remembered and was if anything more fit and sexy than ever. She has a great attitude, is kind and easy to talk to and her skills are excellent. Definitely one of the best fbsm providers in the area! I recommend her strongly and will be back for sure! Thanks Natalie!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix TropicalDlght Boulder Yes 156 12/26/19
Review by TropicalDlght (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Maggie is absolutely beautiful. She greeted me with a hug and we got to some great conversation. It's good to see that we have some things in common! Especially with TG! Sure can't wait for TG2. We moved locations and got comfortable where we really enjoyed ourselves! Her skin is so soft, wonderful figure and skills that is out of this world!!!!! Thanks for a wonderful time together! Looking forward to our next encounter.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Colombiana_Goddess Cos32 Denver Yes 4 12/25/19
Review by Cos32 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Esperanza. She took the time to take a couple of my calls to answer some basic questions prior to the session and exchanged texts right up to arriving. Arrived on time and looking amazing. She is definitely the girl in the pics. If you like curvy Latina girls (T&A), you can’t go wrong with her. Session was 3G (no kissing). She has some basic rules and plays safe. She was quick to ask me what I preferred and as best as I could tell enjoyed satisfying my requests. Started with CBJ, then Mish and CG. Gorgeous curves, polite, great attitude... hope she sticks around.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Hjb69 Westminster Yes 133 12/25/19
Review by Hjb69 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a wonderful provider. Wish I would have had the chance to meet up earlier. We did everything I asked and with a lot of fun and excitement she is great guys you will be very glad you saw her. I know I am


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor POVadventures DTC Yes 60 12/25/19
Review by POVadventures (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is now officially a favorite of mine. We held amazing conversation and I never once felt rushed or that she was watching the time. Definitely recommend her 100%! She was amazing in all that she does and I can’t wait for my next visit!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara foxred DTC Yes 67 12/25/19
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elara makes the screening and pre-amble stuff easy for us old fellers. She is upbeat and fun to be around. After a nice round of wine we adjorned to the bedroom were all activities were enthusiastically administered. The environment and apartment are very upscale. All imaginary services are provided with cover, but it just adds to her mystic. She wants to fuse the body and mind and her attempts are well worth the trip. I enjoyed my time and only wished I could have had more.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega darthpeter DTC Yes 71 12/25/19
Review by darthpeter (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Kay and Kat. I was not disappointed. They gave me an experience I will never forget. They are both gorgeous women and know how to treat a man very well. I will be seeing them again soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay darthpeter DTC Yes 103 12/25/19
Review by darthpeter (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/20/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Kay and Kat. I was not disappointed. They gave me an experience I will never forget. They are both gorgeous women and know how to treat a man very well. I will be seeing them again soon.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx Thetruthusually DTC Yes 83 12/25/19
Review by Thetruthusually (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well gentleman, what a fantastic experience it was to spend time with Savanna. Simply put, she’s perfect. Her attitude and demeanor was that of someone you’ve know forever; that instant connection type. Her personality is genuine and original. She’s herself when you’re with her and that’s rare. Not to mention she’s the one in her pics, and that should not be a surprise with all of her great reviews. Due to my schedule it took a bit to make a time and day that would work but I’m glad we kept in contact when she was in and out of the DTC so we could finally meet when the stars aligned. By the way 100% worth your time. When you’re with her it’s like time doesn’t exist, everything just flows so smoothly with her. I had been out of the hobby for a bit, but I’m back in the game now, and have found my ATF, Savanna. Go see her guys, you’ll be eagerly waiting for her return after you’ve seen her once. Savanna, thank you, and safe travels.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix rangedawg1234 Boulder Yes 156 12/25/19
Review by rangedawg1234 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yesterday, I had the distinct pleasure of spending an hour with Maggie. Because I am somewhat of a newbie, there was a little extra screening, but once I was cleared, setting up an appointment through her web site was a snap! She has a delightful personality, but that is WAY overshadowed by her appearance. She is a knockout redhead, with a fantastic figure. She is a skilled provider too! If you haven't had the pleasure of her company, you'd better get in line!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu pbearak Westminster Yes 152 12/25/19
Review by pbearak (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lulu is a beautiful, tiny woman with the most gorgeous hair ever! Pics are accurate. She seemed pretty tired the evening I met her but she was still fun and smiled easily. I like her and recommend.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MyaLoveex3 amicailet Westminster Yes 16 12/25/19
Review by amicailet (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been playing tag with Mya for a couple months. I don't check tob every week so I was really pleased to catch her today. She is absolutely everything her picture promises. Beautiful, petite, and lovely. She's is very clear about her no's as others said but I'm sad to add one more. She isn't really a cuddler after. Other than that everything was good.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu david0088 Westminster Yes 152 12/25/19
Review by david0088 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This women as amazing. She is so gentle, sweet, and attentive. She looks way better in person, small, cute, and natural. Everything was easy to setup. Highly recommended.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta clausthaler Denver Yes 63 12/24/19
Review by clausthaler (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience with a stunning lady who looked just like her pictures. From the moment I was inside her room to the moment I was inside her I felt welcome. Lovely accent, a European sensuality, and curves for the connoisseur (so glad no piercings!). From Russia with love! She was not shy to tell me what she liked and how to make this something enjoyable for both of us. The only issue was my fault: I only was allowed to kiss her once - next time I won’t eat garlic! Lesson learned! Hope she visits regularly.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Steelerfan1991 Thornton Yes 130 12/24/19
Review by Steelerfan1991 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been seeing Natalie for years now. She's always a pleasure to be around and really makes you feel relaxed. All her activities are done with enthusiasm ;-) treat her right fellas!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Mike80128 DTC Yes 63 12/24/19
Review by Mike80128 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicoleta is awesome, she is beautiful, looks just like her pictures. I walked in and was so relieved that the girl I saw looked just like her pictures. Session started with a nice slow and long bbbj, where I almost lost it multiple times. Then moved to the bed for some daty, where she came and really seemed to enjoy it. Then a little more bbbj and on to doggie where I lasted about a minute. She really made me feel good not just with the activities but also with the conversation. I like to see a variety of girls, but Nicoleta has ruined that for me, I can't wait to see her again


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela johnnybgood DTC Yes 50 12/24/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A beautiful petite Asian spinner, another fine lady that visits Denver every so often. After catching her ad for a pending arrival in Denver I reached our through 411 and set up an appointment which was easy and painless. After a few texts back and forth I waited for my day to arrive. After a text saying I was on my way and another when I arrived I received my final destination and was met at the door by a beautiful young lady in her mid 20s with a bright smile on her face wearing some sexy lingerie. After a few pleasantries we cracked open some wine and moved to the playroom. This lady has a great body and knows how to use it to her advantage, I was putty in her hands. She's a GFE lady and will treat you well if you give her the chance. All previous reviews are spot on. Minimal language issues but certainly some. I definitely recommend anyone who has not yet seen this lovely lady.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne jemini Boulder Yes 96 12/24/19
Review by jemini (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Adrienne in her hotel. She's super sexy, open and friendly. Had a great time, felt like a true GFE. Treat her nice, she's a sweet girl.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissHayleySummers smilin Denver Yes 22 12/24/19
Review by smilin (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: High energy eroticism ! All of the previous reviews can be believed. In my many years in this hobby, I have not experienced a more sexually charged 'hot' hour than the afternoon playtime with Hayley on a 'cold' Friday the 13th. i highly recommend visiting this young lady if you enjoy an extensive gourmet menu of sexual pleasure !


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadie-Tennessee philbill DTC Yes 13 12/24/19
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sadie is one in a million. She's a little hard to get a hold of, but is well worth the effort. Set up was by text and Sadie is very sweet and straight forward to deal with. She met me outside her hotel and walked me up to her room. Her pictures are completely accurate and I would call her the perfect spinner. We visited a little, our clothes came off and we climbed into bed. Session included dfk, daty, bbbj, and cfs. Sadie is very responsive and seems to enjoy herself. I had a great time with this beautiful young lady and will see her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Hank H Denver Yes 50 12/23/19
Review by Hank H (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been wanting to see Angela for a long time now and our schedules finally aligned. Angela is everything I hope for in the hobby. Perfect body type for my liking and a fun and sexy/mysterious personality. The way she looks at you with her exotic eyes is enough to make you quiver. When I walked in she was wearing a nice dark green underwear set. I took a quick shower and she guided me in front of the large mirror for some BJ and DT. Onto the bed I perform DATY and she tasted so good I could have stayed down there for the full session. Other positions include standing MISH, K9. I really hope she comes back for another visit as she’s the best I’ve ever seen.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
theharperkelly zaskar Boulder Yes 35 12/23/19
Review by zaskar (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Harper was great very personable and attractive lady. I cant wait to see her again excellent gfe experience.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela dalegg66 Westminster Yes 50 12/23/19
Review by dalegg66 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, what a great time I had with Angela! She is for sure the girl in the picture, petite and very sexy. Also, quite bendy. Entered the room and the fun started shortly after as she led me to the back and started with a standing oral initiation...fantastic. Then to the the main even where we went hard for about 20 minutes or so...and she really seemed to love it. The harder the better..and oh so flexible :). I'm sure we will meet again soon.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau n4u2 DTC Yes 92 12/23/19
Review by n4u2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liliane is the smokin' hot MILF you see at the party and wonder what's she like in bed... Well let me tell you - you want to experience it for yourself. She has an unbelievable body with perfect MMs. The BBBJ was excellent done with great eye contact and just the right level of PSE enthusiasm. She knows how to find out what you like and return it in spades. Role play - she loves it. Dress up - loves it. Hard or soft - loves it. If you desire a true woman - she's a great choice.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 johntwinkletits Westminster Yes 24 12/23/19
Review by johntwinkletits (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was my first provider and I was pretty nervous, but she helped me calm down pretty quickly. Overall a very relaxing and memorable time! I would definitely recommend!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate n4u2 DTC Yes 129 12/23/19
Review by n4u2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: You’ve seen the reviews- you’ve seen the pictures and your wondering if you should make the call. If you are looking for a fantastic kisser that loves to give and get oral with an enthusiastic approach to everything she does... The answer is yes. Exceptional BBBJ - possibly the best / most enthusiastic I've ever had... She may actually be able to bring herself to climax just by DTing. Great MMs and she loves to kiss. What more could you ask for?


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Hambow69 Thornton Yes 47 12/23/19
Review by Hambow69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is awesome! On time, great conversation, amazing performance. Definitely recommend. I am new to this but immediately felt relaxed by her attitude. Amazing woman and will definitely repeat.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou Hambow69 Denver Yes 62 12/23/19
Review by Hambow69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Annalise is an awesome person and I can say with all honesty that my time was well spent with this woman. Easy to talk to and excellent at all activities. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Hulk Denver Yes 96 12/23/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing Miss Adrianne was one of the sexiest encounters I have had in a long time. A very fun and passionate woman to spend time with, totally GFE. The other reviews are spot on, she is even more beautiful in person and she has an awesome personality to match. I've had my eye on her for a while now and was glad to see she was visiting South Denver so I pulled the trigger and so glad I did, it was an awesome experience! I'll leave the details to your imagination, a full menu was provided with much enthusiasm. I can hardly wait to see her again so hopefully she will make some return visits to DTC. Thank you Adrianne for the best ever start of my day!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Italiangodess averageguy Las Vegas Yes 2 12/22/19
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was Bella's first visit to Denver, and I saw her twice while she was here. I sincerely hope she will make Denver a frequent stop. My experience with her was very good. Being her first time here, her screening process was a bit difficult for some, but only because she was nervous. I had the good fortune of communicating with her before she got to town, so I was already "safe" to her before she arrived. As for the session, she provided a comfortable environment and even had electric candles on display in a dim setting when walking into the room...a nice personal touch that most don't provide. After a nice massage I flipped and the fun began. Cover on and then nice conversation. I returned the favor with DATY which she seemed to enjoy very much judging from the vocals, and pretty sure she reached an O! Then she climbed aboard for CG, and there were more vocals and a second O! The view and play with her large, natural breasts was terrific while in CG. Finally, got behind and went to work and finished there where the view was incredible! She's safe and not GFE other than some LFK, but all activities were very much enjoyed by both her and I! I will see her again when and if she returns.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED LayingPipe DTC Yes 40 12/23/19
Review by LayingPipe (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second visit with Lena. She is very accommodating and incredibly sweet. Her residence is in a safe, quiet neighborhood with easy street parking. Im never rushed and appreciate the conversation as much as the rest of the visit. I look forward to seeing her again soon.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit hefragmove Colorado Springs Yes 34 12/23/19
Review by hefragmove (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She’s amazing, and has such a bubbly personality. Her studio was nice, warm, and in a discrete area. She took her time with everything and made sure I was having a good time. Before, during, and after the she was very accommodating. Respect her rules and you’ll have a phenomenal experience. Hope to see her again soon :)


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina IceCrmMan02 Denver Yes 27 12/22/19
Review by IceCrmMan02 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When I saw her photos I wanted to see her. I had 'lust' for her, as she is quite fine. Her photos are accurate. She sat on my stick, after quickly getting down. She is a very nice woman and i would repeat.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Gait IceCrmMan02 Denver Yes 26 12/22/19
Review by IceCrmMan02 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had wonderful massage experience. After a short 5 min of getting to know each other, you lay on a massage table. After that, what transpires is a wonderful moment in time. She knows the human body very well and is receptive to your body. I cannot wait to explore more.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen IceCrmMan02 Denver Yes 26 12/22/19
Review by IceCrmMan02 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent. She gave me an amazing experience with one of the best hours of intimacy. She is a real woman, ohhh man. It was hot and sweaty. She is really sweet and sexy. During and after, we bonded over some good music and had some things in common. I want to see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Jackhammer13 Denver Yes 48 12/22/19
Review by Jackhammer13 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy. Normal reference check. Saw Jessica at her incall location. She was laying on the bed in a night gown showing those long legs off. Started with casual conversation and into LFK and DFK. Excellent BBBJ and then on with the hat into CG. Finished in the bag and she cleaned me up. Better looking than her pictures. Great GFE. Highly recommemd and will see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx xgen2008 Westminster Yes 106 12/22/19
Review by xgen2008 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was great. She can be very enthusiastic at she was with me. Everything was covered up (except the hand action), but she really makes up for it with skill. You'll have to see what I mean. Give her a chance and treat her well.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GoddessKat 69mcclure DTC Yes 13 12/22/19
Review by 69mcclure (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing! Goddess Kat introduced me to Bondassage, and it was one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life. She is a master of edging, to the point that I was literally begging for a release by the end of the session, and I felt like I was in the clouds for hours after our session. I am new to BDSM, and she was as gentle as I needed her to be as she coached me through the process. I felt like we connected, though she is such a master, I’m sure she makes everyone feel like that. We discussed my fantasies, and when she heard that I have always wanted to go to a swingers’ club, she offered to join me at a local club in Denver. I’m excited to try that one day, but in the meantime, my new fantasy every time I close my eyes is Goddess Kat!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Silverpiel Colorado Springs Yes 162 12/22/19
Review by Silverpiel (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the Karma that I needed. She is sexy and welcoming. After a great convo we slowly moved to the bedroom. Daty was very good and the return was fantastic. This is an ATF for Colorado Springs and I would highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lizzy Pink Justme&U? Denver Yes 38 12/22/19
Review by Justme&U? (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lizzy was quick to respond my messages and next thing I know I’m at her place. She is as beautiful as her pics. Her curves will definitely get you going as well as her TF skills. Lengthy Daty and mpcfs finally did me in. She’s well worth the visit!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-29-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort Ryguy108 Fort Collins Yes 30 12/22/19
Review by Ryguy108 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This woman looks like an Instagram fitness model. Super hot, tight, athletic body. Highly recommended! Go for the VIP for sure.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple KorbenDallasMultiPass Denver Yes 109 12/22/19
Review by KorbenDallasMultiPass (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had a couple sessions with Kandi and both were amazing. I decided to meet with her and her friend Ana and was not disappointed. Both women are fun, sexy, and very eager to please. They were focused on having fun from the start and the entire experience blew my mind. If you are thinking about indulging in these two ladies stop thinking and just treat yourself already.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 bmsh DTC Yes 48 12/22/19
Review by bmsh (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup, reasonable reference checks. Normal two call deal. She met me wearing just a robe, and I was a happy guy. Shes very cool, pretty chill. Previous review mentioned 'tryst with a soccer mom', and that felt pretty accurate!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bookingariel pbearak Westminster Yes 18 12/22/19
Review by pbearak (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Ariel after a long flight to Denver. I arrived fairly late and I really felt like a relaxing massage and some company in general. I love petite women and so her ad caught my eye. After some light screening on the phone, she invited me to her Westminster in-call. Got the room number when I arrived and when she opened the door wearing a fishnet body suit I was super impressed. She is incredibly petite and very beautiful. We initially just talked and she is a great conversationalist. Witty and real. On to the massage and it was just what I'd hoped it would be. There was a nice finish and I got to look upon and politely touch her beautiful form. But that really is all to the story this night. Oh...and I feel like I made a friend which in a great bonus!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 JoeJeff01 DTC Yes 48 12/22/19
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I received a response to my request fairly quickly and we schedule time and location. I was there early and she was ready for me, which was great. Upon arrival I had time for a quick shower and joined her under the sheet for a cuddle session. She is complete gfe provider and all services were great. I would repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye misconduct10 DTC Yes 150 12/21/19
Review by misconduct10 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She saw me on short notice, was very accommodating for my schedule. We had a nice chat, she gave me a great back rub then we moved on to the adult activities which were awesome. Thanks


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 OC Denver Yes 48 12/21/19
Review by OC (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was available short notice. Totally exceeded my expectations, and I should have extended to an hour. From her music, touch, and really just enjoying herself as much as I did, our time was magical! I don't typically search for a GFE, but she is in my top 5. Chick's special quite possibly ATF! I highly recommend!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 170 12/21/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 3rd review on this fantastic young lady!! We were finally able to get our schedules in sync, after mother nature messed up our previous appointment that we had scheduled for last week. Audrey arrived at my place right on time. It had been awhile since we had seen each other, so we sat on the couch and proceeded to get caught up with each other's lives. While chatting, we slowly began making out between conversations, and our hands began to wander. Let me just say, this Lady has the most sensuous , softest touch with her hands ! Knowing EXACTLY what I like and how to get my motor running !! We then proceed to the playroom for more fun and exciting adult activities for the next hour!! After we are both satisfied , we relaxed and chatted like longtime lovers. Audrey is a wonderfully, fantastic Lady!! I can't wait to set up our next rendezvous! Best part is .. next morning I get a text thanking me for a wonderful night! Thank you for THAT ego booster Audrey! XXXOOXXX


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 SexMagician Denver No Show 28 12/21/19
Review by SexMagician (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue and I hate to leave this kind of reviews, but it's deserved. I've wasted over 3 hours driving to her location and waiting. The communication from the very beginning was flaky and that should have raised a red flag. She was late giving me her incall address, but eventually I've got there a little late. Then it turned out that she wasn't ready. First a message came "I'm just about ready", and "It won't be long". Then 30 minutes later another one that she had carpets cleaned. Huh? Don't make appointments if you may not be available. Then another message came asking if I was still there. I confirmed. It was an hour past the original start time. Silence followed. After another 15 minutes I headed back home. Then after yet another 15 minutes another message came that she took a shower, sat down and passed out. Really? She apologized, but the whole thing was suspicious from the very beginning and she didn't offer anything to make up for a lot of wasted time.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: