Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11901 - 11950 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
XXX Kat slick.ink.303 Longmont Yes 67 1/14/20
Review by slick.ink.303 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I am so glad I met Amsterdam. I was a little hesitant about the location but when she answered the door she was more beautiful then her pictures, completely personable and friendly. She led me to her room and she treated me like a king. In-between the passion was great conversation. I left completely satisfied and yearning for the next time. I can't recommend her enough.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne Flanker-9057 Denver Yes 31 1/14/20
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I feel like I just had an angel sweep into my world and take my heart~ Raven is super sweet, beautiful and sensual. I think the previous reviews are spot-on. She is a wonderful, beautiful woman inside and out and we enjoyed everything in the most amazing way. Raven, you are an absolutely amazing, wonderful person. I am still catching my breath...................


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela SilverSurfer Denver Yes 50 1/13/20
Review by SilverSurfer (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Angela at her DTC in-call on a cold morning. When she stepped out from behind the door I warmed right up. Super cute and tiny, those dark eyes are amazing. You've read all the other reviews, she's great and fun. Sassy sense of humor too. Thanks Angela!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
missmya Kenman24 Denver Yes 6 1/13/20
Review by Kenman24 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a pleasant encounter with Mya easily found parking around the corner. Setup was a breeze in which she was quick to respond as well. Her photos are accurate but she needs to be seen in 3D in person because her shapely body and curves are a sight to behold! And that booty tho! I had contacted her then went up to her incall location and after takin a quick shower she was freshened up and met me in the bedroom in bra and panties. Initially we had setup a hhr session but after the amazing cbj and me getting a pop we went ahead and did the hour and like that we started up again in which we ended up with her doing CG. Overall Mya was super chill and easy going and accommodating. Not a clock watcher at all. I would see her again and would recommend her for anyone looking for a nice straight forward setup and electrifying encounter with the one miss Mya!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta jboose1022 Denver Yes 63 1/13/20
Review by jboose1022 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with Nicoleta as soon as she opened the door. She sets the mood and immediately starts to connect. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how soft her lips were which 100% added to the GFE experience. In terms of the activities, we had a 2 round adventure. The first round consisted of linguistic pleasure to completion with mutual explosions. The second round consisted of various positions which allowed me to fully enjoy her assets. Nicoleta is one of the good ones for sure! Take care of her when she is back in town!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx Leoaugust DTC Yes 71 1/13/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah was quick to respond to my text, shared my TOB references and a few texts later set up our tryst at her upscale hotel. Great communication till I was knocking on her door. Sarah greeted me with a big hug, small kiss she is definitely the hot blonde in her pics and more! We got comfortable and she is very sweet and friendly, some mutal touching and a little lfk. Sarah was showing me her sweet tats and I couldn't help but stare at her newly acquired mm tits. They were literally perfect in both shape and size a big handful! Daty was fresh and clean and she guided me to her having multiple O's! She put me on my back and started with a nice slow juicy bbbj with lots of ball worship and great eye contact. She covered me up and slowly climbed onto me, she is super tight and took a bit to get her rhythm rockin! But once she got going it was quite the ride, onto doggie and she was face down ass up high and playing with her clit while I enjoyed both the view and her tight honey pot, another O and we both shuddered to our delight! We held each other and enjoyed the moment, no clock watching and we talked a lot more about several mutal interest. She is all you could want in a gfe and would highly recommend her!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix LoversPoint Boulder Yes 156 1/13/20
Review by LoversPoint (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: That whole week the communication was great. She was very welcoming and a pleasure to talk to and made me feel very welcome. The experience was never to be forgotten and I’m planning to see her again very soon. Thank you for an amazing evening.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Janelle-8421 Stang03 Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/13/20
Review by Stang03 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Called to set up appointment and texted to confirm address! She met me outside and walked me to her room! When we got into the room she was very easy to talk to and I was surprised to see she is more pretty in person! She started out the activities with a very good cbj and I finished with her on top! After we had a little bit of small talk! I look forward to my next experience with her!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn amped Denver Yes 59 1/13/20
Review by amped (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lira is fit and pretty and provides a very therapeutic massage, with a unique and fun ending


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay jseattle DTC Yes 103 1/13/20
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Winter Kay should be called Miss Phoenix because she so hot not cold at all . Her performance was uniquely remarkable ! She is even more beautiful in person! She has a fun and caring personality. She really gives you her all!! Thank You Miss Kay!! My favorite skittle was the green one!! Gentlemen experience a classy lady!! WOW! Until my next trip out!!????


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Bravo1 Westminster Yes 55 1/12/20
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: HOLY COW!!! This was my second time seeing Lindsey, makes me a little scared at how good it might be when there is the third. Pretty face, Southern accent and petite little body that is built for sin. Great sense of humor and I was relaxed with her immediately and had a very good meeting. I have seen other reviews where guys say they "left with a smile" and I always looked at that as just filler words for a review. I drove away with a big smile today! Thanks Lindsey


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 DJfox DTC Yes 34 1/12/20
Review by DJfox (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went in with some trepidation as not too many reviews and is new on P411. Had a wonderful time with a young, vibrant babe who is chilled and makes you laugh. It didn't take long for her to start kissing me passionately. She had me hard even before we were both naked. After we shed out clothes she went down on her knees to give an excellent bbbj, bls and a genuine dt. Once on the bed I spread her legs and licked her. She was fresh and responsive. She loved the daty, warned me not to stop, and had a genuine O. She pulled me up and said wanted me in her badly. I asked for some more bbbj, after which she covered me, and climbed on top. Moved really well in cg and kept lowering her young perky boobs for me to suck on. Changed positions to enjoy her in mish. Will see her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena Juskiddng Boulder Yes 48 1/12/20
Review by Juskiddng (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, spectacular, beautiful and sensual...these are just a few of the words that popped to my mind after Selena! nuru b2b and was overwhelmed by the whole experience. Selena goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable as she welcomes you into her home. After getting to know one another, we moved to the table where her training in massage was evident. Not only using her hands but her entire body to massage every inch of me and a perfect amount of teasing mixed in to ensure I didn't forget about the intense ending that is sure to come. I 100% recommend this lovely lady to anyone looking for an incredible experience.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 skimo Denver Yes 49 1/12/20
Review by skimo (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off, this lady is extremely talented at taking care of a man, in many ways and whatever it takes, wow... just wow. she was very accomodating and fun to be with, put me right at ease and our session was spirited and non-stop. Not a clock watcher, we probably went for close to 2 hours from the time I walked into her clean and nice out-call with a professional bed, hot oils, hot wet towels for those necessary clean ups, of which there were more than one :) Definitely visit her with confidence, I know I will again!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carleybustygirl 1020 gunner Denver Yes 9 1/12/20
Review by 1020 gunner (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy answered all my texts promptly set up an appointment in the wee hours of the morning. When I got to the hotel was greeted by a sexy little bitty in shorty shorts. We sat down got acquainted really hit it off very easy to talk to. When it came down to it she can dance the brass off a pole and she is a very well endowed girl things were spilling out of her top. After the general was at attention she started playing head games and she had the best head game in town holy shit I'm fantasising about it right now. And she must like the rodeo little cowgirl action and blamo the general unloaded his side arm. She helped me clean up we chit chatted for a time more and i was off too another adventure feeling recharged and revitalized. And fyi major GFE ,BBBJ ABSOLUTLY RECOMEND.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland Spartan300 Colorado Springs Yes 52 1/11/20
Review by Spartan300 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure to see Lucy for a second time recently. Set up was easy through TOB and texts. Met her at her new place in Old Colorado City. She smelled terrific and was a delight to see. We got to the action and she is so nice to be with. I really enjoyed our time together and she was very into as well. I will definitely see her again as soon as our schedules match up. I definitely recommend visiting her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa Clark Steve Rogers DTC Yes 69 1/11/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the absolute pleasure of finally getting to meet the gorgeous Miss Clark. I had been trying to find a time to meet with her for a couple of months and our schedules finally worked! (everything was on my end, I'm a last minute person.) Got an immediate response and was out the door in a flash. Clarissa greeted me at the door dressed causally, but still seductive. I was taken by her beautiful eyes and lovely smile. Was also surprised by her height, nice and tall, but not too tall. We exchanged pleasantries and proceeded to introduce ourselves. Very clean incall with all the amenities that you could need. This sexy vixen plays safe and has some rules; none of which I had a problem with. I am upset with myself for not being able to have more time with this blonde bombshell. My suggestion? Go for an hour or longer. Her pictures are accurate, but she is way better looking in person. If you like a lady with a well endowed chest, she is for you! Saving all the fun details to myself. Beneath that beautiful smile is a very passionate woman waiting to be released if you are kind, respectful and willing to play right. Hope to see you again soon Miss Clark!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Hulk Denver Yes 112 1/11/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jos is one of my all time favorite GFE providers and our schedules finally lined up again for another get together. She is super chill and loves spending time with me, very playful and energetic. All activities are provided with much enthusiasm and totally unrushed. She takes a genuine interest in me as a person and likes to share what we are both doing outside the hobby "the girlfriend part of the experience". An awesome experience that leaves me wanting for nothing, other than repeat visits with her ;)


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED allen.hiker.1 DTC Yes 66 1/11/20
Review by allen.hiker.1 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison was running a little late, but communicated well, no big deal. She is the girl in the pics and she is beautiful. She is thin, but has curvy hips, ass and thighs. She is somewhat quiet, and isn't vocal, so if youre looking for a screamer, she's not the one for you. She is super cute, I had a great time, and I would definitely repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ellie_AlexandraXXX Mxknpmp69 Denver Yes 1 1/11/20
Review by Mxknpmp69 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ellie has visited here a couple time now but I was out of town for those timeS so i didn’t get a chance to see he. So when I saw that she was coming back again I jumped at the opportunity and I’m glad I did.. screen was pretty much typical of what you see. Once that was out the way communication was easy. She does has some rules but nothing out of the ordinary she still gfe..pictures are definitely her. She so sexy tiny waist perfect breast great ass very beautiful all around a sexy girl. And she really nice and fun to talk to will definitely see her again next time she is in town and I m might do a trip to Greece.. definitely recommend her she is sexy as fuck and all her tattoos add to her sexiness


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kelly savory Blackthorn Denver Yes 6 1/11/20
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Kelly one afternoon and the set up was easy. Her incall was nice and easy to find. She is attractive and would say she is gfe. Pleasant to talk to and not a clock watcher. I recommend!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tammy B rkraft1 Thornton Yes 1 1/11/20
Review by rkraft1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was at the movies an I decided to meet Tammy an on short notice Tammy was available an about 30 min I was at her incall location. She greeted me with a hug an in the background she had music playing which was very nice. When I first laid eyes on her I was like amazed how beautiful she is. The pic from her ad don't do her justice . She started with CBJ then o almost couldn't hold back then we went to Mish. She does travel from California do she is not here all the time but she will be back on Jan 21 I definitely will see her again. Thanks for amazing time Tammy.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Digs123 Denver Yes 29 1/11/20
Review by Digs123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My favorite person! She's stunning! truly unforgettable! She's an electric experience! When I met her, she immediately engaged in conversation, and had me stumbling over myself. She's so fantastic to look at that it's hard not to be a little nervous, but she immediately put me at ease. We had a couple of drinks, and quickly felt like i could spend all my free time hanging. Dinner, more drinks, and then wrapping herself around your arm on the way to the next set of festivities. She loves to show off her fit, toned, and perfect body in outfits and shoes, accessories that look like they were made for her. She's really playful, which is infectious, easing the mood and bringing you by the hand, right into an experience that is out of this world. She really creates the movie that you have playing in your head... Treat her with respect, and she will make you feel like the only man on the planet! She's a sophisticated, beautiful model, an amazing performer, sensual partner, and a feisty, leather and chains badass mistress all in one package...irresistible force for sure!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Newton Denver Yes 66 1/11/20
Review by Newton (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Allison twice now, and I wanted to leave another good review. Everything from my first review stands, and I will just add that she's even more attractive IRL than in her pictures -- and her face is absolutely perfect. I've enjoyed the casual conversation just as much as the playtime. Just a chill, easygoing girl who is even easier on the eyes. And some of the best UTF I've ever experienced.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby rkraft1 Thornton Yes 66 1/11/20
Review by rkraft1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a beautiful lady when she open the door with a beautiful smile she than said get comfortable. She comes from California but any chance I get I will be seeing her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Teacher Ravenous Colorado Springs Yes 1 1/11/20
Review by Ravenous (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met The Teacher for a 1/2 hour meet up at her incall in central Colorado Springs. She's very friendly, and fully GFE with a couple restrictions, no CIM or Greek. But enjoys what she does and it shows. She did set a timer for the 1/2 hour and I can respect that, but did not let that slow her down or make me feel rushed either. Respect her and the time you've agreed to and you'll have a great time with her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Gait ColonelAngus Denver Yes 26 1/10/20
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Got to meet Jade on Xmas morning. She's a god looking woman with a nice firm body. We talked a little before. Once we got started, she talks you thru telling you how to breathe so you can experience what she has to offer. It is a great and relaxing feeling. Just let everything go and be completely in the moment. Being in the hobby for a little while, what I expected for a fbsm and a little more. And I don't mean anything sexually by that. I'm talking about a learning experience. I think anyone would be very satisfied after a visit. Thank you for the experience Jade. Hope to see you again soon.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MysticRose Tom Swift Denver Yes 5 1/10/20
Review by Tom Swift (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was an intimate sexy “fbsm” experience. Rose is a beautiful, and sensual woman who has a unique take. Started with some preliminary get to know you pleasantries, along with a description and setting of intentions, proceeded through some great bodywork and then more sensual and connecting activities. I am happy to have had the experience and am looking forward to spending time with her in the near future.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen AssLvr Denver Yes 120 1/10/20
Review by AssLvr (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! It's been a minute since my last visit with Bree. Her enhancements have been re-enhanced and are spectacular! I was excited to bre with her and after some kissing I moved to some daty. That also didn't last long as I'm always ready to slide in and get right to it. Switched it up with some K9 and then back to missionary to finish. It felt like a very large load. Lol After a quick clean up, Bree jumped in the shower for a quick rinse. We chatted while getting dressed. She was in a teddy, jeans, and a jacket. OMG


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 horizonzd Denver Yes 31 1/10/20
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Morgan is more beautiful than her photos and has amazing green eyes and a great pair of breasts, her attitude is welcoming and she really makes sure you enjoy yourself, screening was easy with refs and communication was solid, thanks again Morgan you are awesome


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle psycogod Westminster Yes 20 1/10/20
Review by psycogod (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Kendall, and I was excited to see her back in town. She's put on a couple pounds in all the right places since last we met but she's still just as sweet and tight as I remembered. DATY was excellent and you can't go wrong with the way she wiggles when she walks. Her incall is a little hard to find but if you ask she'll help you find your way into her arms. I look forward to our next visit!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaneJones Sk8faster81 Boulder Yes 50 1/10/20
Review by Sk8faster81 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Jane and she responded quickly. I had already sent her references before contacting and it went through smoothly. Her Incall location is very nice and safe, the place was very clean, I would say immaculate. Jane is very friendly and talking to her was like a long time friend. We jumped on to the bed and this is where she worked her magic. All previous reviews are correct, sensual gfe. She takes her time and makes sure that you leave satisfied and wanting more. She is a gem in this area. I will definitely repeat again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Ziggler Denver Yes 119 1/10/20
Review by Ziggler (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms T was great, very sweet and accommodating. As others have said her girls belong in a museum. Best Russian Ever!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou Denver Man Denver Yes 62 1/10/20
Review by Denver Man (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spent an amazing hour with Annalise a couple of weekends ago. This was our second time meeting and I can't wait to see her again the next time that I'm in town. She is a top notch provider in every way. Gentlemen, treat her right.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson Leoaugust Denver Yes 47 1/10/20
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dianna and I first connected thru her website media, got verified TOB then we started texting for a date and time. Good communication and fun chatter until I was knocking on her private incall. This blonde milf was wearing a sexy white teddy with gardner see thru outfit without much else, teasing me with her very kissable big tits and flashes of her bare kitty as we shared a little Prosecco and a few puffs off my indica pen! Lfk and some mutual groping and off to the bedroom. She's a great kisser and loved daty with multiple O's. She returned with a nice cbj great eye contact and started in mish with multiple positions and great views from doggie! Although I was spent she straddled me and kissed me while grinding on my cock softly moaning until she had a very vocal O, very hot way to end a great time for both of us. We just lay holding each other to watch out breaths. Shower offered and we chatted and had another glass, no clock watcher, smart, funny and sharp business woman! I would recommend you go and enjoy her company for yourself.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa-4988 Panicnut10-BANNED Denver Yes 37 1/10/20
Review by Panicnut10-BANNED (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexa is awesome. Super chill and good at what she does. I've seen her a handful of times. Definitely repeat


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena Luvcoloradogirls Denver Yes 48 1/9/20
Review by Luvcoloradogirls (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up. Followed website contact and screening guidelines. Communication via text to set up appointment. Was really impressed with everything and truly appreciated the outstanding service. Incall location just South of downtown Denver. Beautiful and comfortable setting. Wam, safe, and welcoming. Selena is a hidden gem. She takes pride in making you feel relaxed. Session began with conversation and this put me at ease. She takes pride in trying to make the experience genuine and relaxed. It was a pleasure to be soothed by her gentle touch. Started out with some deep breathing exercises. Then to the table for really nice FBSM/NURU. Flip was amazing. She has a beautiful smile and perfect physique. Her best quality is the warmth and kindness she exudes that makes you feel special. Can’t wait to repeat. This lady is everything you could want. Combine beauty, brains, and gentle sincere affection. Thank you Selena


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose HotStuff12345 Westminster Yes 121 1/9/20
Review by HotStuff12345 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Cali. Very GFE and passionate. Her pictures are gorgeous but she is better looking in person. Highly recommend.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadie-Tennessee skinnydud DTC Yes 13 1/9/20
Review by skinnydud (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beautiful young lady just like her picture. Was a little late she did not mind when i informed her. Got to location met outside walked in had some fun activities enjoyed inculded bbbj daty lk cfs ... beauuuutiful but she was super shy. I hope she get comfortable a bit with this because its intimidating to be with a shy person otherwise i would have stayed for 1hr. Other than that she feels good and is a tiny hot tight little spinner.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana treyvandervort DTC Yes 158 1/9/20
Review by treyvandervort (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Montana one of the best I have ever had. Perfect massage, perfect on the flip. Her location was very clean, she allowed me to shower before and after, and the location was very secure. Comfortable massage bed, soft hands, and she did great work on the massage! The conversation was great, not too much, not too little, the right amount to make it feel like you are hanging out with a friend. Thanks Montana, see you soon!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 genrev Denver Yes 71 1/9/20
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 2nd time visiting with Eva. Both times were absolutely wonderful. Good communication, passionate, great body, no rush experience. Eva's kisses are one of the reasons I'll go back!! Yum. From the moment I went through the door, Eva was totally focused on me. Her IOP was awesome... I really felt like she wanted me to be there, and although I agree she is GFE, she can be PSE if you are leaning that way! I saw a bit of the tigress on this visit :) I actually thought she was older based on something I saw on another site, but 32 is correct, not the 40 I expected. I was wondering how she kept her body so youthful at 40!! Now I know. A little younger than I prefer normally, but I am very glad I had the chance to meet her. Her English is amazing for how long she has been in the US. After some intimate conversation we cuddled and chatted for a while. She was not in a rush to have me leave. After a quick shower, I was on my way. I hope Eva can join the TOB family, she would like to, but had some issue with getting her account claimed. Highly recommend


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani dcorian72 Colorado Springs Yes 162 1/9/20
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Karma for a very long time and finally our schedules lined up. Set up was easy and lite verification through TOB. She was well worth the wait. She is definitely a MILF. Very sexy and friendly. We talked for a bit and then proceeded to pleasure each other. BBBJ was amazing and daty was awesome. We were both out of breath when it were done. Talked for a bit more while we cooled down. I give her my recommendation. Don’t hesitate to give her a call.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 BM1984 Colorado Springs Yes 53 1/9/20
Review by BM1984 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/29/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Karmen multiple times. I mainly go see her when I feel the need for the more extreme stuff. She really gets into it. On this occasion I saw her and another one of my favorite Kris together for a two girl show. We had tons of fun and Karmen makes you feel like the two of you go back for years! Definitely worth your while.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara surfnmassage Denver Yes 67 1/9/20
Review by surfnmassage (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elara is a very lovely woman. She was very warm, welcoming, pretty, and made me feel comfortable. I would absolutely reccomend spending a little time with her ????


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Friendlyamigo Denver Yes 152 1/8/20
Review by Friendlyamigo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communication was great. Good massage reason I will be back is she knows how to play with your footBALLS.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds JamJim Denver Yes 142 1/8/20
Review by JamJim (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/2/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Reese. She was recommended to me by a friend with similar tastes. Scheduling was easy, Reese is very good with getting back to you as soon as she can. When we met, I was not disappointed. She has an amazing body and a great personality! Her menu options are the typical GFE ones, too many to list. I had a great time and will highly recommend her to anyone looking for a lovely lady and a great time!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED geecue2 DTC Yes 66 1/8/20
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to see Alli again been awhile, noticed that she was posting, Set up easy, same petite sexy young lady, very sweet and friendly. All the acronyms and consentual adult activities were enjoyed by both parties.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V papaelf2020 Denver Yes 21 1/8/20
Review by papaelf2020 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a few times of trying to align schedules and a little morning mixup we finally made it happen. Easy to find incall location in Denver. Great GFE and will repeat when in town. Definately recommend!!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED simplyawsome Denver Yes 66 1/8/20
Review by simplyawsome (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An amazing encounter with this fine woman. Ali is very responsive and is a true GFE. In-call location is very nice and everything was performed with enthusiasm! I will definitely repeat next time I am in town.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ellie Lovell joeytribco Denver Yes 48 1/8/20
Review by joeytribco (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say about Ellie that hasn't been said in the approximately 27 other reviews before mine. She is super sexy, has an incredible body, and has the hands of a magician. Ellie has an incredible smile, and her massage techniques are very skilled, and enticing. She has an incredible touch, and all of your tensions and hard spots are sure to be relieved by her delightful hands.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: