|
jessicarabit
|
|
Savage22 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
34
|
1/20/20 |
Review by
Savage22
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was my first time seeing Jessica and she was unbelievable. All the other reviews were spot on when describing her and their experiences. Jessica is a beautiful woman who enjoys taking care of you. I spent an hour with her and I cant think of a time I was this relaxed. We had great conversations and she made sure i was comfortable the whole time. Jessica has a great combination of sensual touch and a firm massage and the flip was out of this world. I just hope I'm able to see her one more time before i move
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
aileenxoxo
|
|
DATYgent |
DTC |
Yes |
23
|
1/19/20 |
Review by
DATYgent
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh my. Dare I say ATF? Take one part smokin' hot Perfect 10 figure, one part sweet & accommodating personality, one part gorgeous face, and blend with a sweetheart of a gal who loves to get dirty. Plug it in & turn it on & in short order you've got AileenXOXO. Wow.
Easy, punctual communication throughout, super friendly GFE greeting at the door, & an amazing invitation to explore every crack & crevice of her see-thru teddy-clad body, starting with the softest pointiest pillowy titties on a tight little frame you can imagine. Yum-mee!
It was all I needed to get plumped-up & ready for her first class UTF/BLS that made its way into a DATY feast that landed squarely in sloppy 69 territory for a good long while. It's fair to say groans of delight were shared all around until it was time to serve up a huge helping of split-down-the-middle mish. That position was extra hard to change because Aileen was so responsive to being snuggled & stiffly boned with the most erotic vocals & O's. That did not stop us however from making the flip to CG where I could hug her sexy wide-curved hips for a ride that left her pressing those soft mounds into my face & chest while we DFK until we could hardly catch a breath.
Everything that followed was apparently off the clock with some awesome intimate snuggling, chat & swapping of stories along with some more spit. A little bit of FIV later, with a couple lovely glasses of Cabernet & it was time for a glorious parting hug & promises for many returns. Had she not been fully booked thru the duration of her stay, I would've added another to her calendar right away. She's back to Thailand for now, but when you see her swing back our way, don't delay, she really is All That. Thank you so much, sweet Aileen! Taste you later...
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Canuck |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
1/19/20 |
Review by
Canuck
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/16/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sent Lexy a text to which she quickly responded. Arrived and was greeted with a hug and a kiss. Chatted for a bit and then moved on to the fun activities. Lexy knows what she wants so if you follow her lead you'll never go wrong. Great kisser, awesome adult activities performed with enthusiasm and good communicator all around. You can't go wrong seeing Lexy.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Megan-5196
|
|
Gregori Caza1 |
Westminster |
Yes |
53
|
1/19/20 |
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Megan this week and I had a great time. She is friendly and attentive. She has a lovely smile and dark eyes as well as a nice figure and I love her long black hair! I'm not much of a details man, but I will tell you that she is worth seeing. I look forward to seeing her again. She will treat you gentlemen well. It's been awhile since I've hobbied, it's good to be back.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LilMissyXxX
|
|
Alan2157 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
1/19/20 |
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I went and saw Catie. Awesome I found her very accomdating. She looks just like her pictures. Fantastic body with attitude that makes for a great GFE.
Do yourself a favor and go see her. Treat her right.
Catie thanks. Will visit again!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
Garcia |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
1/19/20 |
Review by
Garcia
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very responsive communication and I was able to set up a same day appointment. Her web site shows her availability. That helped with ease of scheduling.
location nice.
The massage was a nice mix of therapeutic and sensual. She is very curvy and uses her assets during the massage.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Divine
|
|
jplace28 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
1/19/20 |
Review by
jplace28
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/16/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pics are accurate. Body is very well-maintained. FBSM is very thorough...all the way to the end;)
I recommend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Exotic Yasmine
|
|
1dering |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
1/19/20 |
Review by
1dering
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Decided to see yasmine before the new years, and I'm glad I did. Started off with a couple of calls due to the fact I contacted her while she was showering. Finally dropped by her place, and she looked stunning, we introduced ourselves and talked about our plans for the new years even though this is a late review. She made the vibe feel very welcoming even though I was nervous, went to the main course of the visit and I left with smile on my face. I highly recommend her
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eryn
|
|
Jack1984 |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
1/19/20 |
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I always tend to be a nervous wreck when meeting new providers, especially ones with so few reviews. There is zero doubt in my mind that Eryn was one of the coolest, most down to earth people I’ve met in a long time. I immediately was put to ease, and I felt we hit it off great. We were having really good conversation, and almost ran out of time before any activities started. She is absolutely gorgeous, and better looking than her photos IMHO. Complete GFE and I can’t wait to see her again. I highly recommend putting her on your must visit list.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
Woodworker |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
1/18/20 |
Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One the best in Denver! Set up was easy and her place was clean with a chill vibe. She was just so sweet that it put me right at ease. She was very accommodating and not a clock watcher. Super satisfied cleaned up with a quick shower and out the door with a huge smile!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aliahaneen
|
|
SmilesCries |
DTC |
Yes |
22
|
1/18/20 |
Seen on 1/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great gal. She was awake, alert, and made the effort to understand me and where I was coming from. Her body was bang'in, and she let me have it. I didn't like too much jewelry on a gal at first, but she changed my mind after.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kira Swan
|
|
Thickstick |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
1/18/20 |
Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kira and I had many laughs together. She is a wonderful lady to talk with and get to know. All other reviews are accurate.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bookingariel
|
|
johnnycumlately |
Westminster |
Yes |
18
|
1/18/20 |
Seen on 12/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of visiting Ariel. Set up time the day before with no issues. Communication via text and TOB messenger was outstanding. Upon arrival at nice In-Call, we chatted for awhile and got to know each other. As others have mentioned, her accent is a charm...Arial is very friendly, bubbly and fun. The fun started out with a nice massage and continued to safe activities as other reviewers have described. was not GFE, but if you like petite spinners, you can't go wrong with Ariel. I will definitely see her again and I recommend her.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle
|
|
casacaj85 |
Westminster |
Yes |
10
|
1/18/20 |
Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review is late but Michelle is definitely worth seeing. The set up was easy and location easy to get to. Once I met up with her, she was very eager to start touching me, which was nice. Rather than simply telling me to take my clothes off in a mechanical fassion, she took her time slowing exploring my body with her fingers. After initially checking out my package through my pants, her hands and finger tips got me turned on and ready by slowing exploring my chest, sides, hips, and then finally down my pants. I'm not normally a fan of CBJ, but hers was amazing and she had this hott trick where she used her mouth to put the cover on me. I took her missionary and she was very vocal and encouraging. I finished quick, but we still enjoyed the rest of our time playing. I explored her huge tits with my hands and mouth and at one point she smothered my face with her huge ass while she manaually stroked me off for my 2nd finish. I recommend.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
Escher5280 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
1/18/20 |
Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up with text and TOB references.
Was right on time after parking.
Went with the FBSM option and it truly was full body .
Great run and better flip. She has a sweet and sexy southern accent.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aliahaneen
|
|
JoeJeff01 |
DTC |
So-So |
22
|
1/18/20 |
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a very beautiful woman and with great body. But the personality is dull and seemed very mechanical. GFE for sure. I may try again.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-24-38
REBUTTAL:
It’s very sad when people are so cowardly and write a vindictive review because they are a sad person.
Ladies beware of this client. He was late and expected the full consideration with being completely "unprepared" so I made a compromise that I now severely regret. I m not sure what he expected out of a 5 min meeting. Ladies beware he has multiple phone numbers and is not a gentlemen or a respectful client.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Bj11998 |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
1/18/20 |
Review by
Bj11998
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not much more that can be said, she was a complete pro, put me at ease right away. I’m always a little apprehensive about seeing providers I haven’t seen before, she was the first one that I felt totally comfortable with on the first visit. She is fun and playful and incredibly sexy.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
Aurelius |
Westminster |
Yes |
83
|
1/17/20 |
Review by
Aurelius
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been trying to see Savanna for a while but had issues with getting our schedules to match up. The stars finally aligned and I was able to see Savanna is a nice upscale incall.
Had a fantastic experience. Savanna is warm, friendly and puts you at ease immediately. Her pictures are accurate but somehow don't do her justice. I'm not going to go into details on the appointment, but I would highly recommend seeing her.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
DeanMoriarty |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
62
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Annalise. She is absolutely gorgeous, and provided me an impeccable experience that I won't soon forget. I would definitely enjoy another visit with her should she return in the future.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
aileenxoxo
|
|
danish-3096 |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The short of it is GFE and gorgeous. Details matter so here is the full fantasy. Set up was easy with P411 verification. Aileen books up pretty fast so pre-booking is recommended. We set a date for two days into the future and I was super excited to get an early morning (<8) appointment since I’m a morning person.
Our meeting was on time and upon arrival I was met with an immaculately groomed petite Thai woman with a sexy set of matching bra and panties. Her pics are accurate. Perfect natural tits with big dark areolas. She greeted me with a kiss and helped me undress with LFK/DFK in between garments. Once disrobed she guided me into the bedroom. Where I worshiped her petite body from head to toe and front to back (breast worship, DFK, DATY, DATO). She got really wet and shuddered a quiet O. I stood up as she dropped to her knees to perform an excellent BBBJ. I strapped up for CG and MPCFS. Round 1 in the bag we cuddled and talked during the intermission. She went back down for BBBJ #2 which led to another fury of MPCFS with lots of breast worship, DATY and DATO thrown in for good measure. So much fun. She is right up there probably tied (ha, ha) with my other Asian ATF Sweetsexyparis. Put this one on your 2020 TDL.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Every once in a blue moon you find a woman you just seem to connect with on many levels and that's what Katy and I did the minute I walked into her upscale clean and private location. We texted back and forth to get set up thru TOB and had some fun and witty banter before arriving with her inquiring about an outfit request and what turned me on questions. Katy is tall, beautiful and built for sinful pleasure from head to toe! She is a vivid old soul that is quick to laugh and make you feel like an old friend! We had a comfortable and meaningful conversation to get more comfortable, lfk and some mutal touching which led to discarding clothing. So I showed her what turned me on first and did she ever love Daty and fiv, multiple shuddering and very vocals O's to my delight. She then returned the favor with great dt bj with those beautiful eyes penetrating your sou!! We started in covered doggie to both of our delight and what a view of her tight ass and colorful tribute back tat! She wanted mish and we played there until we we both came together with a very vocal O and satisfying ending. Some lfk and holding each other to recoup, relaxed and sensual end to a fantastic time! Would highly recommend this very satisfying and sexy woman!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
flyingsolo2020 |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Savannah on her recent visit to Denver. I had seen her many years ago and remembered how remarkable she was then but hadn't had the opportunity to see her again since. I wish I had. She greeted me with a kiss and we chatted for a bit. I cleaned up and we were off to the races. She is just as amazing now as I remembered. It does not look like she's aged a day. From her beautiful face with piercing eyes, to her amazingly figure and personality. The view during activities are both a sight to behold. I won't go into too much detail but for me she was GFE with DFK,BBBJ, CFS, RCG, K9, MISH, and MSOG for the hour I scheduled with her. As always your mileage may vary. Visually she is amazing from every angle. I really hope she comes back to Denver soon. Thank you Savannah.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
jseattle |
DTC |
Yes |
143
|
1/17/20 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Karapearl us a beautiful delightful funny sexy lady!
She aims to make you feel so relaxed!
She performes with enthusiasm and willing to please! She defenlty has fun too with lots of jokes !
She is an oyster that by the end turns into a pearl. Great Assets !
Until my next visit in town take care
Karapearl!!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
DenverT84 |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Outstanding massage, excellent session. Very sexy woman who know exactly what she is doing. I will be seeing her again!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alissa M
|
|
scortluver69 |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Alissa, I saw that she had a couple of mediocre reviews but that was not my experience. She came down to meet me I was blown away at how gorgeous she was, her pics don't do her justice. We spent the first half of our date getting to know each other her accent is so hot! She is a an amazing gfe I'm not sure what was my favorite part about our date obviously the Double D's are amazing but the way connected was unlike any other experience I've had. If you're on the fence about booking with Alissa don't be she is amazing and I can't wait to spend more time with her.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexandraM303
|
|
ParknRide |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexandra is super chill and I've enjoyed visiting with her. Seen her 4 times now and all experiences have been great. She's a night owl too which i appreciate. Very prompt in communication, upscale incall with parking, great conversations and enjoyable massages.
I'll be back for certain!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
HappyHour |
DTC |
Yes |
145
|
1/17/20 |
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Catalina is amazing. Dazzling smile. Infectious laugh. Her visits to Colorado are a gift. I do not have an ATF because I could not choose. But without a doubt she is one of the best of the best. I look forward to to the next time I see her.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
croe |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
1/17/20 |
Review by
croe
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Planned for an hr at her incall at first, but extended our time because I simply didn't want to leave quite so soon. Much fun was had by all..she came, I came, she came again, and I did too. Everything felt very genuine. Such a great experience in every way and I'd see her all the time if I was able to do so.
Also she's way sexier than her pictures- which are accurate, but don't do her justice, in my opinion..
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
Sidnyc |
Boulder |
Yes |
88
|
1/17/20 |
Review by
Sidnyc
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second meeting with her and I can safely say she is one of the finest providers I have ever come across. Her incall is very safe and clean. She greets her clients with a charming smile and does everything to leave them satisfied. Of course, gfe in the truest terms and she seems to enjoy what she does. Her utf skills are out of the world, easily the best I have ever experienced. I recommend her very strongly if want to have a good time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
Sidnyc |
Thornton |
Yes |
133
|
1/16/20 |
Review by
Sidnyc
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first meeting with Amber and I regret for not meeting earlier. One of the finest experiences I have ever had. I’ll spare too much of detail and just say that she has one of the cleanest incall location, which is very important for me. Very responsive while scheduling. Also, her headgame is great. Most importantly, if you are looking for gfe, she is your girl. Highly recommend seeing her.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali-4849
|
|
Gentlejeff1 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
3
|
1/16/20 |
Seen on 1/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is the 3rd time I've gotten a tantric massage from Cali. She's now working on her own instead of for an agency and has her own incall. She does an outstanding tantric massage that feels like waves lapping over your entire body. She is a real sweet kid and puts a lot of passion into her work. If you like FBSM she is a great lady.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33C-21-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leigh5280
|
|
Maxman45 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
1/16/20 |
Review by
Maxman45
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Let me first start off by saying this was hands down one of the Best FBSM sessions that I have ever experienced!
Setup was easy with the normal 2 step verification. Arrived and buzzed in... incall was spotless and the ambiance was totally incredible...music choice was absolutely perfect which was a pleasant surprise and totally set vibe.
Leigh was super chill and totally engaged from the jump and was all about me being comfortable and have a great time. Not a clock watcher by any means as a matter of fact our hour session went past an hour and a half and we could have kept going.
She has a set of fantastic boobs and absolutely knows how to use them :-) Left kicking myself for taking so long to see her. Gents treat her right and you will be rewarded.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dulce-8416
|
|
mike11001983 |
Thornton |
Yes |
38
|
1/16/20 |
Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been wanting to visit dulce for a while and glad I finally did. She is petite and beautiful, better than her pics. Clean, safe, discreet incall. Not a GFE and she has some rules but a great experience. She is so hot! Nice shaved kitty, eyes that will melt you when shes looking up at you. I cant wait to see her again. Highly recommended!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
1/16/20 |
Seen on 1/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW....what a beautiful lady! Alia could and should be a model, her pics don't show her face but trust me when I say she's knockout beautiful.
Other reviews are spot on and you can't go wrong with seeing this perfect woman! She moved to the top of my ATF list and I will definitely be seeing her again. Treat her right gentleman we want to keep Alia coming back to Denver often, thank you Alia safe travels!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miaaa
|
|
Silverpiel |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
13
|
1/16/20 |
Seen on 1/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Such a beautiful girl and what a fantastic attitude.
Not GFE but close to it, but OMG she is awesome and I can't wait until she comes back here.
everything I wanted to do except Kiss lips was there for me choose from. I will mix it up more next time because she was sooo good that I didn't last long and then we got to hang out, which I enjoyed more then ever.
Do yourself a favor and take the chance.. You won't regret it.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-25-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lindsey Legend
|
|
robmit69 |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
1/16/20 |
Review by
robmit69
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just short and sweet like her. Lol she is beautiful physically. I enjoyed my day with her. Nice personality. hope she did too. Thank you for the new experience. Hope to see you soon.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Clarissa Clark
|
|
loaderupfull |
Denver |
Yes |
69
|
1/15/20 |
Seen on 12/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If your a breast man Clarissa is a must see!! Fantastic set of twins!!! She is beautiful and fun to spend time with!! Go see her!!!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KillerKiley5280
|
|
Naughty Mike |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
1/15/20 |
Seen on 1/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I scheduled an hour for a NURU session & boy I am glad I did!
This was WELL worth it. I will repeat.
She is not a clock watcher and is VERY VERY cool lady! Massage aka NURU was one of the best ones I have received.
If you are looking for a cool fun woman . . . I would recommend Kiley hands down.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sadie-Tennessee
|
|
billybob71 |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
1/15/20 |
Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sadie is great. Perfectly matched her pics. Tiny little spinner who is nice (if quiet) and personable. She is the real deal and a great find for Denver. Decent incall local, safe and sane. All of the good acronyms apply. bbbj, cg,rcg,mish, cfs etc. Every request I had she fulfilled, I did not find anything she was opposed to. Great experience. Highly recommend. Thank you.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Misterwrong |
Denver |
Yes |
121
|
1/15/20 |
Seen on 1/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Great experience with Cali. A very nice GFE. She makes you feel very comfortable and the hour was not long enough. Her head game is nice and slow with a great finish. Great naturals great lady.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Genie.Luxe
|
|
Misterwrong |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
1/15/20 |
Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The reason for the maybe is know what you are getting into.
Based on reviews it is definitely a 3g experience. However, if that’s what you’re looking for, then go for it with a young hot sexy lady. I would repeat next time she is in town for another qv.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikibp93
|
|
pasttime54 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
80
|
1/15/20 |
Seen on 1/11/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Niki this weekend for a FBSM appointment for the first time. Her pictures do not do her justice. She has got a killer body that you really do not see till the flip. She has a very perky personality and is just great fun to be around. Nikki offered some drinks and a shower was available at the end. Niki is great to talk to, has a great sense of humor and knows how to keep my attention.
Awesome FBSM, will repeat.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
ColoCntry |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
1/15/20 |
Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got a chance to meet up with Natalie, I have tried for months and schedules finally worked. Made me feel very relaxed, she is very laid back and good to talk with. Everything went very well and as other reviews stated the dirty talk is well worth it.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sadie-Tennessee
|
|
mcmtl |
DTC |
Yes |
13
|
1/14/20 |
Review by
mcmtl
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lovely GFE time spent with this beautiful lady! If you like slender and petite builds, Sadie is the woman for you, and setup through text was easy. Excellent hygiene too, tasted very fresh!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
CmdrData-1 |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
1/14/20 |
Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen Reese many times. We met shortly after she got started in the “sportin life”. She always greets you with her trademark men’s dress shirt that is open and revealing matching panties and bra. I always like to start off with a hug because I am only 5’7” (she is 5’10”) and my head gets to rest in a happy place. She’s tall, has a perfectly proportioned tanned and toned body, and she never ages. She looks the same as the day I met her, like an Immortal Goddess. As other reviewers have said, she is beautiful, intelligent, has an extensive menu, and is just an absolute pleasure to be with. Another trademark Reese feature is the assortment of sweets to select from on the way out (Reese’s Pieces). I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but I am a sucker for those Ghirardelli squares. After seeing Reese I always enjoy having coffee with a Ghirardelli square and just thinking about being with her. If you haven’t seen Reese you are missing out on a truly incredible experience. Get screened and make an appointment!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cass
|
|
papaelf2020 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
1/14/20 |
Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience. Felt comfortable with her the moment we met. Everything was better than I had hoped for and I look forward to her return to north Denver. Thanks for a great time!!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
Trucker |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
1/14/20 |
Review by
Trucker
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kenni exceeded all of my wildest expectations. I was referred to Kenny by my ATF provider and I sure am glad I listened. Her pics are accurate other than she looks better and younger in person!. Kenni has all the curves and she definitely knows how to move that incredibly thick and curvy body of hers. She is GFE all the way and the DATY was as good as it gets!
All services provided were incredible but Kenni was really fun to hang out with as well. At the end of our time I just wanted to take her to the bar down the street and hang out with her more. I genuinely enjoyed my time with her and I look forward to visiting again in the future.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
Pilamco |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
1/14/20 |
Review by
Pilamco
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: It was an awesome meeting and look forward to the next visit. Allison was a lot of fun and great made me feel relaxed.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
Stang03 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
1/14/20 |
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Called to set up appointment! After verification she texted me her address! When I arrived she gave me a hug the activities started! She started out with a very good bbbj and I finished with her on her top! She offered another round but I was kind of in a hurry so I politely declined!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TrystinTrimble
|
|
clausthaler |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
1/14/20 |
Seen on 12/15/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'm still getting physical responses just thinking about our encounter (one being accelerated heart rate, the other...). Had the rare option to invite her over to my place. She had had to postpone our planned time a little but made up for it with a bottle of excellent red wine - I hadn't expected that! We started with the wine and good conversation (very nice person) then moved upstairs (my wife like the wine, too, later...).
Upstairs we put my tantra chair to good use. It was right up her alley as she's truly into it. She uses a pump which gets her clit and labia going. Lovely long teases, views and touch, we then moved to the bed for a spectacular finish - but that wasn't the end! She then got herself going, giving me a show and her herself an o. Afterwards we relaxed in the steam shower and I gave her ample time to shower (she sings well!) before parting ways. Great memories!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|