Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11751 - 11800 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
SweetSexy_Paris Hulk Denver Yes 44 2/1/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful GFE session with Paris. She is a very beautiful Thai Asian woman with a sweet personality. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and not rushed. We had a few extra minutes after we played and she gave me a nice back rub before helping me back into my clothes. A very relaxing and wonderful time overall and she even thanked me for coming to see her :) Thank you my Sweet Sexy lady, I will look forward to some future visits!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Horney Denver Yes 61 2/1/20
Review by Horney (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I been trying to connect with Nikole for last several months she was always busy,now I know why ;) She is beautiful young lady in any way Experience was amazing, need to go see her again!!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 The stars are left Denver Yes 66 2/1/20
Review by The stars are left (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Talk about lucky! I finally got to see savannah after a failed attempt on her last visit. Lots of laughs and she has amazing eyes wish she would visit all the time. Hopefully I will be able to see her again


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black Nocohobbiest Longmont Yes 47 2/1/20
Review by Nocohobbiest (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Diamond a few times and I swear each time is better then the last. She is so much fun to be with. Diamond is always in a great mood and looks so beautiful. She is definitely enjoys what she does and it shows. Treat her right and she will rock your world. If you have the chat to see her, take it. You will be glad you did.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 Denverguy1700 DTC Yes 42 2/1/20
Review by Denverguy1700 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was finally able to work something to see Anna. She is amazing and welcomed me with open arms. I got to her room and we chatted for a bit before we got comfy on the bed. True gfe which is always amazing. Great with everything she does. Not much more that I can say that hasn't already been said. Definitely take some time to get to know her. I know I'll be back again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO jagr68 Denver Yes 38 2/1/20
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Every new young Asian woman I meet on TOB is somehow just a little bit better than the last. Madison is my latest ATF even though I almost drowned in her big brown eyes. The "details" from other reviews are spot on: pre-game shower together (check), multiple mirrors for your viewing pleasure (check), an unbelievable BBBJ that will definitely curl your toes (double check). All of her photos are real, recent & accurate. Good conversation and cuddling afterwards. I will definitely repeat next chance I get. Thanks again Madison for a fabulous time. As always, YMMV: GFE/LFK/BBBJ/DATY/69/CG/MISH/K9


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Stepper Denver Yes 54 2/1/20
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Lebanon this afternoon and wanted to add to the many positive things said about her. She is lovely, body is much hotter than pictures and she loves to have fun. Down to earth and sexy to the bone. Full GFE and will take instruction with a smile. Looking forward to the next time. Yes, already thinking about the next time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 ColoCntry Denver Yes 53 2/1/20
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her add a long time ago , and missed out due to timing. Finally saw it come back, so I texted and she was able to get me in right away. Great time, nice in call. All were very good, will go back for sure.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Genie.Luxe ColoCntry Denver Yes 8 2/1/20
Review by ColoCntry (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw her post but then thought I missed her. When it showed back up I jumped on it. Easy set up, a few texts and I was heading to a nice DTC incall. I ended up running late she was very accommodating. I can say her pictures do not do her Justine at all. She is incredible and what an amazing body. I should have stayed longer. Talked a little then went for CBJ, very talented. after that went in to multiple positions CG, and others and finished with K9. with that view that was all it took. Cant wait till she comes back


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx 123gladimhere DTC Yes 90 2/1/20
Review by 123gladimhere (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not even sure where to start with this lady I am still mesmerized by everything. She is such a beautiful and totally cool young lady with a hella body and top notch skills that I totally enjoyed! Her vibe is straight up and she def dont play when it comes to being clean and yes this also means once again we are all men we know how important hygiene is!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza 123gladimhere DTC Yes 103 2/1/20
Review by 123gladimhere (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alia is a fantasy come true cause we all search thru all these post looking the perfect one. Let me tell you she is THE One! She is STUNNING?, sensual, passionate and straight up naughty sexy all in one. So many amazing qualities and def skills to match. Yo if you appreciate this life style with amazing women like Alia and your going to schedule with her make sure your hygiene is def in check boys!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris fredsp411 Denver Yes 44 1/31/20
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Paris is in town visiting until next Monday. She is a very beautiful and very shapely woman. She is affectionate and being with her for an hour is pure heaven. Will repeat as often as I can.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Steve Rogers Denver Yes 92 1/31/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG! Boy, did I just have an amazing day, thanks to the gorgeous Miss Liliane! First contact was through messaging on TOB, once we both got a feel for each other; I texted her. Prompt replies, kind and polite communication. Set a time and it was game on! She even asked me as she was getting ready what music I liked and wardrobe requests; my first lady to do this for me. Talk about building the excitement! I think I drove way over the speed limit getting to her incall. Private incall with a spot just for me ;). Liliane opened the door and I was so pleased with my decision. She had on a classy hosiery outfit on(Think Betty Page!) I was immediately ready. This hard body lady greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Liliane was kind enough to offer a shower for me since I was a little behind on my schedule. She had all the necessary items for me to get washed up and ready. After my shower, she started with some lk and then lfk with mutual touching. We got down quickly with daty to start for her resulting an o. She laid me back and proceeded to show me her skills too with a bbbj. Both of us were craving more so on to more activities! Mish, doggie, cg, rcg for the win. We talked through out our time together; health, fitness, family life, other interests. There was one solemn point where she was very open to share a hard memory of a(not gentleman) who treated her like property. We both insisted that we don't hurt others EVER! So non rushed. I was the one that was paying attention to the time. I needed to leave, but Liliane seemed slightly sad that our time was ending. She even cleaned and massaged me while we both needed a recovery period. Once more, Liliane offered a shower to clean up before leaving. The icing on the cake was that she had multiple options for refreshment as I was leaving. I was treated like a King for my entire time I was there. We said our goodbyes and I rushed out of there feeling like I had just met a greek goddess who was my muse for the morning. So long for now Liliane, you know how to treat a man right!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Apso25 Denver Yes 113 1/31/20
Review by Apso25 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve seen many providers. This one is by far the best. Very helpful. Should Have An hour instead of HH.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Maximus DTC Yes 145 1/31/20
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not much I can add to the litany of great reviews for this lovely, accommodating, gfe provider, but I had a fabulous time, highly recommend and will repeat. Thanks Catalina.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Steve Rogers Denver Yes 54 1/31/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucky me! I get to review this Middle Eastern Queen. Saw that Lebanon was back in town and decided to contact her. She was quick to reply and verified me quickly.(Fellas if you want to see her, your going to have to send pictures, no pictures, no seeing her.) Once verified, got her location and was there lickety split. Lebanon answered the door in some cute boy shorts and athletic top. My kind of lady! We introduced ourselves and immediately began getting to know each other. I started massaging her feet and she seemed to really enjoy that. She was polite and let me know that she was somewhat submissive(score!). I told her not to worry and that I would take care of her. lk, then lfk, with me meeting her needs. Headed to a warmer climate with daty for her; multiple o's. She returned the favor with bbbj for me and then 69. We both were eager for more; cfs with msog, doggie, mish, another fun one with her petite frame(I'll let you use your imagination.) We laughed together, took water breaks, a smoke break for her and more fun! Lebanon was kind enough to let me know when our time together was ending and even helped me get one last round in. So if a lady tells you to call her more than once after your time together, does that mean she enjoyed your time together as much as you did?! I can only hope. I bid you fair well for now Queen Lebanon, you were fun!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 82 1/31/20
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an amazing lady!! I have seen her several times and every time it gets better. Always on time, always looking amazing! Her place is clean and safe with good parking and she communicates directions well. Treat her with respect and she will treat you even better. I will definitely see her again. Thank you Carmel cutie your amazing!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Red2020 oldertruckguy-9225 Colorado Springs So-So 1 1/30/20
Review by oldertruckguy-9225 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hesitate to write a negative review. I have waited several days to collect my thoughts. Set up was easy. A couple of texts and everything was set. Kinda went off the rails after that. We agreed she would text me when she was on her way. Thirty minutes before the start of the appointment I heard nothing. Fifteen minutes before I heard nothing. The agreed upon time for the appointment came and went; I heard nothing. I texted and ask if everything was OK and was she still coming. Fifteen minutes after the scheduled start time I texted her one last time; nothing. I gave up. Twent five minutes after the scheduled start time she finally texted me and said she had a problem, but was on her way could I please bear with her and keep the appointment. I try to be understanding. I know sh*t happens. In this case I really don't have a problem moving the start time. The young lady arrived a full forty minutes after our agreed starting time. I was not upset as I had agreed. Once she arrived she not once apologized for being so late nor did she ever thank me for being patient. Ok, no biggie, after all we both agreed to pushing back the starting time. However, it would have been nice. Whatever delayed her arriving on time also prevented her from paying attention to personal hygiene. She never turned off her phone. She quickly developed an impatient, 'lets get this done attitude', and, once we started, informed she probably could not stay the whole time as she had some where else to be. So many nebulous factors determine the enjoyment of a session. Sometime two people just don't click. Might have been some of that with this session. Combine that with the above factors and I was most disappointed in our time together.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie Lands1014 Boulder Yes 43 1/30/20
Review by Lands1014 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kitty lives up to her reviews. What an absolutely wonderful gal. She is gentle and kind and makes you feel so comfortable from the moment you meet her. Her massage was excellent... great touch with sensuality. Nice person with a great touch an a wonderful ending.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Hulk Denver Yes 94 1/30/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, Michelle is a beautiful lady with a perfect 10 killer bod. She's very soft spoken but that did not deter from her highly energetic performance which was totally GFE, lot's of kissing, cuddling and a full list of adult activities (acronym list). Her other reviews are spot on including the fact that her BBBJ is to die for. If you haven't seen her you are missing out on one of Denver's finest, she is a gem!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz denverstud23 Denver Yes 18 1/30/20
Review by denverstud23 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Ila on new years eve after a quick and easy set up. I was curious about tantra and saw Ila's posts a couple times before finally meeting her, and I definitely regret not meeting her earlier! If you're thinking about trying tantra, look no further. Ila is not only a sexy teacher, she will sit with you and lead you through a couple tantric processes to give you a better idea of the practice and she's right, a little different but really awesome. Definitely recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn denverstud23 Denver Yes 59 1/30/20
Review by denverstud23 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup with Lira was really easy after a little ref check, nice little incall. Pics are accurate, Lira is actually way more sexy in person. Great massage with plenty of tease to build up, flip was unexpected in the best way possible! Definitely recommend seeing her and exploring her options.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner cubed DTC Yes 36 1/30/20
Review by cubed (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I spent an hour and a half yesterday with a wonderful, sensual woman. Nina"s incall was immaculate, well appointed, and easy to find near the DTC. Nina is a mature woman, naturally endowed, as seen in her tasteful photos. Her skin glistens and is extraordinarily soft and smooth. We chatted and laughed for a while when we first met. Nina is not only intelligent, witty, and worldly, she is also passionate and packed with enthusiasm. A great kisser and fun to be with, Nina clearly enjoys both giving and receiving, focused on making my visit quite memorable. I highly recommend a visit with Nina.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
izzy8913 swoll5151 Denver Yes 4 1/30/20
Review by swoll5151 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Izzy’s pics are amazing but she is jaw dropping in person. Amazing ass on a spinner. Not gfe but I wasn’t looking for that in 15 min. She was pretty engaging in our short convo. Activities included cbj and fs (multiple positions), NO daty. Def need more time next time.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily brooks Aos82 DTC Yes 23 1/30/20
Review by Aos82 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily was amazing. It was a standard 2 call + verification system. Then off to her upscale location in the DTC. When I arrived I was greated with a dolled up busty and curvy Emily in a sexy outfit. She made me feel comfortable right away with her conversation. Sometimes on a hh There is a rush but not with Emily. She got me in the mood and threw the cover on. She spent some quality time on a CBJ which was fun then moved on to multiple views. All of which was preformed with enthusiasm and was very responsive. ( I always play it safe so not exactly sure what all her menu has) She mentioned a few interesting things. She does doubles with Savannah which I am highly considering soon. Seems to me that every girl Savannah hangs with are some of the best Denver has to over. They all fit a similar type big boobs and a massive booty. Also, she mentioned Denver was going to become a regular stop for her so enjoy fellas. Especially if ur fan of big boobs and ass.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Lund Boulder Yes 156 1/30/20
Review by Lund (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She already has 120 positive reviews which clearly explains how wonderful she is from scheduling to communication. Everything was discreet. Nice lady with positive attitude. Performance was as expected and per my likings. Would recommend.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
June-4841 elrack3 Colorado Springs Yes 6 1/30/20
Review by elrack3 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: June is real, authentic, and awesome. I totally agree with Oldertruckguy's review, she is WAY better in person than her pics. She has some seriously good oral skills both up top and down under. I'm looking forward to seeing her smile, and hearing her laugh again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa Clark Denverguy1700 Denver Yes 69 1/29/20
Review by Denverguy1700 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There really isn't much more that I can say about Clarissa that hasn't already been said. She was very accommodating and a sweetheart. I'll be seeing her again soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott cefrey Denver Yes 207 1/29/20
Review by cefrey (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you don’t read any more of this review, all you need to know is that she is the real deal! She has beauty, intelligence, and an insatiable appetite for pleasing and being pleased. I came across Leyla on another site. Sent her a text message where she promptly replied. Via text messaging we got to know a bit about each other a bit more prior to our meeting. Not all allow nor do this, but I find that it only enhanced the visit. We arranged to meet up in the Lone Tree area. Needless to say, I was excited as well as nervous. We took a little bit of time before the fun to talk and get to know each other a bit more. On to the fun! She knows what she likes and will let you know how you are doing. She knows what to do to a man and I never had to tell her a thing. After we hit all the positions, we took a break to get some water, where we engaged in more conversation. Talk time was over and we started the fun part again. Let me tell you, she needs NO translation for her French lessons, and there is NO way she ever quits until the lesson is 100% complete! I will close this out by saying, she is the real deal, knows how to treat a man, and her beauty is amongst the best I have seen in my hobbying and personal life. Enjoy, I have and will continue to do so!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 nm5140 Denver Yes 66 1/29/20
Review by nm5140 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing! She’s drop-dead gorgeous, and she’s smart and funny too - the total package. Really hot time together, I’ll be anxiously awaiting her return.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princesss Hung_Lo85 Denver Yes 17 1/29/20
Review by Hung_Lo85 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures are accurate. She's slim with curves in the right places. Amazing ass and thighs that you want wrapped around your neck choking you til you turn people. Very pretty face. Definitely the type of girl that you could take out in front of everyone. Set up was easy, screening was required but nothing that was troublesome. She's bubbly and very friendly, makes you feel like you're with an old friend. was amazing. As much as I would like to keep her to myself, I highly recommend her. Definitely will repeat next time I'm back in her area.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn Outdoorsmen2018 Westminster Yes 15 1/29/20
Review by Outdoorsmen2018 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eryn was amazing! Contacted her using the TOB messenger and set up was super easy. Her incall was clean and safe . Eryn answered the door in a gorgeous piece of lingerie. And I have to say she is gorgeous. Her body is amazing and way better in person. We chatted for a handful of minutes and it seemed as if we were old friends. Once we started it was red hot. She has a great ass , and she know how to show it off to you. She was sensual and knows how to tease you. a amazing enthusiastic BBBJ, then we moved on to CFS and she mounted up in reverse cowgirl. And she know how to move. I could hardly resist. We finished in doggie and I still think about that great view. She was very vocal and you can tell she enjoys it as well. I will be seeing Eryn again. She is a great girl and worth a visit


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD RandyJ Denver Yes 35 1/29/20
Review by RandyJ (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mia is a great girl. Photos are accurate. She is a fun person who likes what she does. I had a lot of fun with her, and will definitely see her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne johnnydog Denver Yes 31 1/28/20
Review by johnnydog (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been acquainted with Ms Layne for several years and its time for a reaffirmation. This young lady has a heart of gold and the skills of an Olympian. Add to this her genuine passion for the moment and you have achieved perfection. Raven's TCB skills are on point with timely responses to inquiries, she has the coziest incall around and is all about the shared experience at it's highest level. I can testify that if you are genuine, you will get genuine. If you're selfish and entitled, please look elsewhere. Raven is a pillar of our community, we are lucky she shares. Thank you Raven for lifetime memories.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena yellowhammer-4018 Boulder Yes 48 1/28/20
Review by yellowhammer-4018 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow!! I had a great time getting to know Selena better. We took some time to get to know each other and set some expectations for the session. Selena began with a good massage that turned into a body slide. The body slide was very erotic, slow an sexy. She is very beautiful with a great body and a very sexy smile. On the flip things got even better. I enjoyed watching her oil me up and then massage and slip and slide all over me with very inch of her beautiful body and sexy smile. The build up and finish was great, and that is an understatement. I was in heaven and very relaxed. I would recommend Selena with 5 stars. It was a great unhurried hour that I plan on repeating. Thanks Selena for a great experience!!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers Mr.pndr Denver Yes 55 1/28/20
Review by Mr.pndr (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From the moment I walked into the room, Demi was so nice and welcoming it had been a while since I last saw her but it was like catching up with an old friend (which she is) I took a quick shower and bang we were ready to go. We chatted a little and She gave me a great message even though she didn’t have the table. From there we move to the Daty which was great she sure seem to enjoy it and the bbbj was ohh like none other. We toss around a little on the bed and she got on me, and it was amazing how sexy she is and her tits oh wow feel great. My hr with her was amazing. She is a must see. Trust me she is one of a kind.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx Malz DTC Yes 71 1/28/20
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Sarah early morning and she was kind enough to see me on short notice. She was fresh out the shower no makeup and just beautiful. I highly recommend!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck DavCO Westminster Yes 130 1/28/20
Review by DavCO (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalie's communication leading up was absolutely top notch as was her screening process. as others have noted she is very vocal which is awesome. I highly recommend visiting!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Salvipachuco80 Denver Yes 78 1/28/20
Review by Salvipachuco80 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a real sweet young woman. Has a wonderfully decorated place with pleasant music and lighting. She's very attractive and her pictures were representative of her. She allowed me to freshen up and get comfortable. She has good technique. Her hands were tired from a long day. I appreciated her skill though. When she found my spot she was able to work it out. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Hopefully next time I'll stay longer and she won't be as tired.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Moneymane Denver Yes 54 1/27/20
Review by Moneymane (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is beautiful inside and out. 10/10 definitely will repeat as soon as I can. Such a sweet and sexy and passionate girl with a fun and laidback personality plus the most perfect pair of perky lil tits I’ve ever laid hands on. Can’t wait for next time


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix jaski111 Boulder Yes 156 1/27/20
Review by jaski111 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/7/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Maggie at her private location. Set up was easy and safe. All the previous reviews were spot on, getting to know Maggie with a nice chat was great and I felt that it helped me connect to her better. Maggie is a "DIME" both physically and mentally and I truly enjoyed out private time together. I would absolutely see Maggie again! Thanks Maggie


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire Wyomarine Colorado Springs Yes 68 1/27/20
Review by Wyomarine (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/3/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very much enjoyed my time with her. you will certainly have a fantastic time! Massage and flip were awesome!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Wyomarine Colorado Springs Yes 34 1/27/20
Review by Wyomarine (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Usually I am reluctant to visit young providers, just a preference. Jessica was an exception and man was I glad I saw her. She is the beautiful girl next door with a sweet personality to match. I have seen her twice now and for 90 min you feel as if you are the most important person in her world. YMMV but the body work and flip is the one of the very best I have experienced. Highly recommend!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Jenning Boulder Yes 67 1/27/20
Review by Jenning (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Katy is beautiful, sexy, down to earth and very cool. I had seen her posting, since she joined Tob and I was finally able to make it happen. I'm glad I did I wish I would have a long time ago she has a safe comfortable incall, got to a location nearby and she guided me to her location. Conversation flowed like we have been friends for quite a while, the b c d activities we're fantastic! She's fresh and clean and the daty was great. My body is gorgeous and beautiful, are tattoos are sexy AF. I tried my best not to pop too early, this girl's incredible, treat her well. I can't wait to see her again. Thank Katy for a great afternoon can't wait to see you again


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy joeyis1974 Denver Yes 77 1/27/20
Review by joeyis1974 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Mandy was a real treat! Setup was easy with great communication along the way. Was able to book a morning session with short notice. Directions were clear and specific. Upon arrival to a nice condo in the DTC I was greeted by an extraordinarily beautiful tiny woman with mesmerizing eyes, beautiful blonde hair, and a seriously banging body. A quick tour of the condo and we sat down to chat for a bit. Mandy seems genuinely interested in you as a person, and I appreciated that, but soon she had that look in her eye and I knew the fun was about to begin. Fun time far exceeded my expectations. From positioning to intensity Mandy seemed to read me like a book. Initially my nerves got the best of me and she could tell I was a little distressed, so she looked at me and said “I’m just a normal girl” which immediately sent my apprehensions away and I was able to relax, enjoy, and perform! Multiple choices were partaken in and each one seemed to intensify my pleasure until the finale. I swear it felt like we’d done this many times before, which isn’t the case as this was my first visit with Mandy. However, I have a feeling we will see each other many times in the future. I highly recommend Mandy, but only if you know how to, and thoroughly intend to, treat her like a lady.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend wolf Denver Yes 55 1/27/20
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just had a meeting with Lindsey Had a good time. She’s Smell good Clean & fresh very important for me & I love it:) Very good attitude all the time. Be a Gentleman guys with this girl. Thks Lindsey x ur time Take care & Be safe. Hope to see you next time:) & yes I recommend her & Be respectful pls! Wolf...


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD rfalls DTC Yes 35 1/27/20
Review by rfalls (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had to cancel last minute but she was kind enough to give me another chance a couple of nights later. She is fun to talk with. Smart and engaging. Even more fun when activities start. She enjoys what she is doing and is really good at it. Made me feel at ease and I enjoyed every moment. Will definitely return.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yara Heart pyramid Denver Yes 11 1/27/20
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful soul. Beautiful spirit. Beautiful lady. GFE. Very passionate. Will put you at ease immediately. An overall perfect experience. Cannot wait to see her again. Highly recommend.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Chilango113 DTC Yes 113 1/26/20
Review by Chilango113 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is way over due, but I just finally figured out how get reviews approved. Daniela is a true master of her craft. She had a thing going on and cancelled our date, but like 20 minutes later she asked me to drive back and she would make up for it. And made up for it she did. To start she’s a spinner with silky smooth skin. She met me with a DFK which led to some nice convo then to a nice BBBJ. You know what happens next. She’s nice to talk to, we cuddled and chatted afterwards before leaving. Highly recommend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox LandShark Westminster Yes 88 1/26/20
Review by LandShark (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Caught up with Dixie after a couple years. I saw her in Broomfield not Westminster. Glad to see nothing has changed,great communicator,nice private incall,and excellent service. She is welcoming and makes me feel comfortable right away. Her eager approach and genuine personality will keep me coming back. Thank you Dixie!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: