|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
DesmaMJ |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
2/18/20 |
Review by
DesmaMJ
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Let me just start off by saying don’t even think about a half hour it is not even close to enough time for this amazing lady. Listen closely to what she says and do as she says you will be in for the time of your life. ATF by far. Don’t miss your chance with this amazing lady. The previous reviews still probably don’t reflect how good Hailey is.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VIP Montero
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
2/17/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalie reached out from the windy city to let me know when she would be back in town! As promised I showed up at her upscale hotel with a cold Prosecco as soon as she hit town! She opened the door dressed in a hot purple teddy, big kiss, dick check and a laugh to welcome me in! She is just FUN, sexy and super horney! We cheered a glass and next she was on her knees pulling off my pants to get ahold of my dick and had to let her while clumsily peeling off the rest of clothes while getting a wet dt bbbj. Vibrator, sucking licking poking prodding daty dato greek fiv fia kissing and she wanted to do every position a try and was all done feverishly by both of us! She is full throttle to pleasure island and her vocals and dirty talk for encouragement drove me to a big finish! A short rest, little massage for her and she was back with another outstanding bbbj. I got a nice warm cleanup and more laughs and wine! So by the time you get to read this Natalie will be back in Chicago, so keep an eye out for her to come back and don't hesitate to eat your wheaties and book an hour or more for one of the best experiences of your life! Hurry back!
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
coj_98 |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
2/17/20 |
Review by
coj_98
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessica is that spicy Latin lady that just oozes sex appeal.
She can move her body in ways that surprised me and excited me at the same time.
The first time we met she was stays with a friend and it made for a little awkwardness due to her being in the bathroom the whole time...but she made it an amazing experience...i came back shortly after that for a full hour and more alone time that before...both times were fantastic....she is a great GFE and I would recommend highly....thank you
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adeles-Love
|
|
coj_98 |
DTC |
Yes |
62
|
2/17/20 |
Review by
coj_98
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a super sweet! She comes off reserved and quite but once starts she becomes insatiable...She has more of a curvier figure...but it's in the right places...she's a big flirt and very passionate...her sessions are nothing but GFE all the way and I really enjoy her time when available...thank you
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
CFD1 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
2/17/20 |
Review by
CFD1
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been trying to find time to see Emily for quite a while now as she had been recommended by a friend. What a lovely lady she is! The conversation was enjoyable and we have plenty in common that could have kept us talking for hours. All in all a wonderful time with a beautiful young lady and I can hardly wait to see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Coloradojay |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
2/17/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Best experience of my life, really knows how to talk to you to make you feel comfortable. This amazing individual actually looks even better in person and has a radiating energy everyone is sure to love. She opened my eyes to so many things, cant stress enough how much better of an experience than other providers. Sokha is the best.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexis Vix
|
|
JimmyHat42 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
50
|
2/17/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! Her incall is in a nice neighborhood. She'sery easy on the eyes and quite intelligent, too. Her curves are in all the right places. She is enthusiastic with the activities and really enjoys what she does and I did, too. I'll be back for more.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissNicoleenCanna
|
|
Hambow69 |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
2/17/20 |
Review by
Hambow69
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: AMAZING! That about sums it up for my experience with this woman. From the time she walked in to the time she left...AMAZING!! Will definitely repeat and if you haven’t had the pleasure of her company I would say you are missing out.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
luvthesun |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
2/17/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted Ali 3 days in advance to make appointment, and then we spent a couple days sharing fun texts back and forth. Finally the big daywas here. Met her at her upscale hotel. Ali met me at the door in a little teddy, gave me a peck and we settled up financially. A quick get comfy and then the next hour went by very fast. Great kisser., super tight body and lets just say her oral skills are top notch. Normal activities- BBBJ, DATY, CFS all done with enthusiasm and GFE level. She is changing her schedule and won't be in Denver as often. If every provider has what Ali has, that trend would surely reverse! Can't wait til she is back.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
kewlblu23 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
142
|
2/17/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Whoa, what a time spent with Reese. All activities performed with enthusiasm. Great conversation. Smoking hot bod. Be a gentleman and make some time to spend with her.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucy Kitten
|
|
slick.ink.303 |
Denver |
Yes |
81
|
2/17/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up. When I got there was treated with a hug and got comfortable. Chatted for a bit and then got the best bbbj and cim I've received in a long time. Ended with great conversation.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Manhunter |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
2/16/20 |
Seen on 2/10/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Callie a couple of days ago with Devon. I met Devon at her incall. Me and Devon were both a little nervous about Callie because Devon never met her before even though I met Callie a few times before. We all finally met and got along well throughout the session. It was nice to see them talk about their own personal lives. They both had quite a few things in common as well. Thank you meeting with me again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
DTC |
Yes |
67
|
2/16/20 |
Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting up a time to meet with Elara was quick and easy - a few brief texts, a PM through P411, and within an hour I was at her very nice incall location. Elara is a pretty woman with a nice physique, but what really stands out is her personality. She is one of the sweetest, funniest and fully engaged women I've met! Not only did she completely read my P411 profile, she went full out to make sure our time together was all about me. Starting with some bourbon on ice, we sat on her couch and spent considerable time talking and laughing together. Once we finally made our way BCD, the experience became exceptionally erotic. Her intense attention to details (ahem) built my anticipation to a frenzy. She then introduced me to some positions I had never previously experienced and for which she possesses the perfect assets. The view was incredible! I absolutely recommend Elara and personally plan to return often!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Steve Rogers |
DTC |
Yes |
106
|
2/16/20 |
Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: To the Queen of Everything! I was fortunate enough to finally catch up with Miss Megan. Quick replies via text with humor and some sarcasm for flavor. She was very accommodating and let me see her last minute. I got to her cozy in call quickly and Megan was in a lovely green sundress. We had a great introduction and hit it off quickly. I think the southern drawl got me. Megan wasted no time in showing why she is rated/reviewed so well. Gentlemen, see all her other reviews for details! Megan stated that she was a giver, and a giver she was! Our time together went by too quickly. At one point, I was concerned about our schedules and Megan replied "I am not looking at a clock if you aren't." Such a wonderful thing to hear. We ended our time together and said our goodbyes. She even offered me a beverage before leaving! Tip-she likes milk chocolate and caramel! Next time Megan we will do the 50 + instead of just 47 ;) Take care Queen of Everything!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ViPMadison
|
|
Horney |
DTC |
Yes |
3
|
2/16/20 |
Review by
Horney
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hi
I been waiting for Madison for long time and finally we meet.When I seen her at the door that was wow!!
We introduce ourselves little talk and then she gets to work with CBJ that was amazing experience, we did some roleplay in first round.
Then we talk little more and get back to work I could stay all night with that AMAZING girl.
If you guys trying to make decision make it quick you are running out of time, you won't be disappointed
Thanks Madison
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
jseattle |
DTC |
Yes |
77
|
2/16/20 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I haven't seen Miss Rain in about 2 years let's say she hasent lost a thing in her magical world if anything it's just gotten better!! I'm from the Emerald city and she welcomed me home the 1st thing when I was unrobed!! She performs all grown up activities with enthusiasm. I have to say she really know how to use the coconut!!
Thank Miss Rain
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
ClamDaddy |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
2/16/20 |
Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! It had been quite some time since I had visited Leona due to some health problems of my own. My memories of her service were put to bed just as soon as I walked through the door of her 4 star hotel. Kissing? wow! GFE? The best. Remembering what I like? AWESOME! Her body style is what I prefer and her service is unmatched. Any questions? Write me.
You're welcome!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-34-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PrettyLittleKimberly
|
|
Theman_719 |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
2/16/20 |
Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw the pics, read the reviews, and just knew I had to meet her. Jaw dropping body, and figure. She is truly one of a kind. Good personality, with a great bod. All assets are extremely supple and nice. Do you self a favor and catch her while you can. You will not regret it.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
jseattle |
DTC |
Yes |
64
|
2/15/20 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Miss Alisalulu several times and she dosen't disappoint! She is beautiful and those eyes are memorizing! She performs bbbj with great athusisim. Several positions was enjoyed daty mish doggy spooning ! Great sexcapades were performed!! My time in Denver this time around has been fabulous !!!
John from Seattle
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
swordmas754 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
2/15/20 |
Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Being a Massage conducer and veteran in that scene, I ventured off to provider with a different expertise. An ad I had noticed her ad on TOB for a while and was hesitant at first, but part urged to try Dita out. Don’t judge a book by its cover one of the most fundamental life lessons we have all been taught. A lesson I had forgotten was happily humbled by Dita, WOW. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the sweetest petite woman, god dam her pictures do not do her justice. She is totally FS offered multiple rounds, and let me tell you that bootie screams Latina, for all you ass lovers search no more. Not a clock watcher at all and incredibly accommodating, she may not be southern, but she definitely procured a southern hospitality vibe. Offering me cig/weed/ or whatever id like to relax ready and willing to cater to my every need. Part of me regrets telling you all about this hidden gem, that being said give her the respect when contacting her and you will be greatly pleased.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
Me4gfe |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
2/15/20 |
Review by
Me4gfe
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Take one of the sweetest personalities and combine that with a smoking hot looks and maybe the tighest spinner body ever and you have lilly. Really amazing time, very open to suggestion...I have seen her a couple times now and hope she comes back more often. Than you lilly!!!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
2/15/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have had to go back now to enjoy Jos a few more times we had so much fun the first time. Jo's is really a very down to earth, no drama, sexy as hell and awesome provider you too will want to visit often. We had a glass of wine and a few hits while talking about life and having a few laughs together. We worked our way back to her bedroom, she put on some music, she has great playlists and she slowly and sexily started to peel off her clothes. Tall, toned, super sweet ass and nice suckable big tits were waiting and wanting me to enjoy! Bbbj to start with slow but enthusiastic DT and cock worship, had to switch to daty before my evening ended right there! She is clean and sweet and comes hard and often with vocal moans of delight! Cfs in multiple positions all with great views, love her rhythmic cg ride! We both click and end usually together both spent and satisfied! Shower available and was cleaned up with warm washcloth and a little more teasing! Always a great time, no rush out the door and as you get a kiss and hug goodbye your mind is already thinking of your next encounter with Just Jos! Highly recommend you see her yourself!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TabathaGrey
|
|
jseattle |
Westminster |
Yes |
17
|
2/15/20 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss TABATHA was absolutely amazing sight!! She was as beautiful as ever! Stunning eyes! Took care of me with her dazzling gifts!! She has a gift to control all your attention!! She starts off with the best hug ever and a nice welcoming kiss then she helps you disrobe then she proceeded to get my full attention with her warm lips until I had to back off and return the favor. She is sweet and juicy just like remember!! She has one of the best derrières I ever been behind!! Her nipples are hard and beautiful as well. I can't wait until our next jaunt!! She provides bbbj daty doggy mishen fiv fia a true gfe !
Thanks Miss TABATHA
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
Zyx |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
2/15/20 |
Review by
Zyx
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Allison is a total sweetheart and absolutely gorgeous. Set up was easy. accommodations were comfy. We did my favorite thing for about half an hour and she never tired of it. I highly recommend..
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
BallR |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
2/15/20 |
Review by
BallR
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Well hello there. I have been looking forward to spending quality time with Ms. Lilly since her last visit to Denver. Let me just say, she is my ATF, period.
I spent the majority of my time talking and having a deep and light hearted conversation with Lilly. As for the rest, down to the business at hand. Lilly was very responsive and provided top quality attention to me, and me ;)
Past reviews will give you a sense of what to expect, and then you'll be wanting more. As always, be polite and respectful gentlemen.
Thank you and until next time Ms. Lilly Lemon!
BallR
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DottiDot
|
|
Milehighkid303 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
2/15/20 |
Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was hands down by far the best experience I've had with any provider on tob. Not only is she my new ATF, she's going to be the only girl I call when I'm feeling a type of way. She's funny, open minded, absolutely beautiful and she is a master of seducing and making you feel needed and appreciated. She is easy to setup and hopefully none of you use her so I can have her all to myself, see you soon doll (;
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
RandyJ |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
2/15/20 |
Review by
RandyJ
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessica is a great GFE, she enjoys her work and is enthusiastic. Just a lot of fun. She is easy to set up, and communicates well.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
Cabinjeff |
Westminster |
Yes |
32
|
2/15/20 |
Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My experience with Tiffany was very relaxed, she is very enthusiastic about her craft.....takes wonderful care in making sure you are happy...I see now why she has so many positive reviews, and will be visiting her again soon.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
loaderupfull |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
2/14/20 |
Seen on 2/10/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I messaged Sasha in the morning for an early afternoon appointment, she responded promptly. We got the details worked out. Before I knew it I was at her door. She is a beautiful woman, easy to talk to, and a great fbsm! I highly recommend. I'll be back to see her soon!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bellacox082
|
|
slick.ink.303 |
Westminster |
Yes |
24
|
2/14/20 |
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The incall was nice and she looked exactly like the pictures which was awesome. She was all business, and I wish I knew everything before I showed up, which was kind of a bummer. It was straight CFS nothing more. She was great and I left satisfied but I do prefer a gfe.
The only negative was we stopped mid way so she could take a call.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Redvines1 |
Rockies |
Yes |
106
|
2/14/20 |
Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 30 min
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic woman, very nice, very easy to talk to. Great communication and the fun was awesome! She took her time bbbj, finished missionary and chatted for a while after.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mystic of Denver
|
|
loaderupfull |
Denver |
Yes |
99
|
2/14/20 |
Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oceann is amazing!!!! She has the most beautiful eyes, beautiful attitude, beautiful smile........ All around beautiful!!!!! I had a great visit with her. If you like curvy woman with amazing assets I highly recommend you visit her!!!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
XXX Kat
|
|
lebowski69 |
Boulder |
Yes |
67
|
2/14/20 |
Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Got to revisit Kat at her new place. She hasn't missed a beat since our last meeting. Started with a very nice massage then onto the bed for the rest of the session. Her skills are quite good and she is very exotic and sexy lady. Will repeat next time Im passing through Denver.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
billy4040 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
2/14/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ali is great. Took a few days to set a time up, both of being busy. We chatted until we could meet, day of, setup was smooth. Won’t go into details but everything has been mentioned before. I made sure she enjoyed herself as much as I did. Short list of do nots.
Like others have said, don’t walk to see her, run.
The hour flew by, didn’t even realize it was gone, until she mentioned it.
Thank you Ali, until next time.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
missmya
|
|
Bestn |
Denver |
So-So |
6
|
2/13/20 |
Review by
Bestn
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Overall, pretty big waste of time. That one positive review was either a fluke or just not being honest.
Being on time is a huge problem 9as pointed out by others). All kinds of excuses for no show.
Finally met but it was a waste of time. as mentioned by other reviewer, is inexperienced but mainly difficult to work as far as menu (like nothing is on the menu). FBSM was bad and half-effort. Not much to add. Just not a provider to spend time with.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TrystinTrimble
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
58
|
2/13/20 |
Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She had me verified quickly thru TOB and communicated well to get me on my way to her. We smoked a little weed to get comfortable and she was quite entertaining. We started with some lfk and we started playing with her vibrator with some daty. She had a long vocal O and was wanting to give back a nice bbbj! We played in doggie and then on to mish where we both came and she played with her vibrator to another shuddering O. No clock watching and had a nice time talking afterwards, love her affectionate little cat! Would recommend going to see her.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyndzi
|
|
Lands1014 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
2/13/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lyndzi is an exceptional person. Soooooo sweet. She is a great conversationalist and a wonderful companion when intimate. Met her after a few texts throughout the night. Greeted my with a wonderful smile. Not a clock watcher at all. She genuinely enjoys the time spent with you. She really is a beautiful person inside and out.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
Gato |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
2/13/20 |
Review by
Gato
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Marlaina. She is very easy to connect with and very comfortable to be with. She has an incredible touch and very gfe. I will definitely see her again. Just an all around great time together. An hour goes by way to fast so I added a second and almost a third. Pics are accurate. Very sexy and fun to be with. I recommend. I can’t wait to see her again
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Westminster |
Yes |
116
|
2/13/20 |
Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Over the past year Lauren and i have formed a good friendship. She reaches out to me via text letting me know she is in town. For us in the north metro area who enjoy this hobby we are truly blessed to have Lauren come around a couple times a month. Videos. BBJ, (she worships it, not the usual run of the mill BBJ), Mish, K9, cim. If you are new to the hobby go see her and treat her with the utmost respect. Thanks again Lauren. Can't wait for next time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
jseattle |
Thornton |
Yes |
96
|
2/13/20 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the opportunity to spend the evening with Miss Adrianne this beautiful sexy eye woman.
From the time you set your eyes on her you are given her most sentual side to you.
Miss Adrianne sends you into blissful sensation with her her full lips her sparkle eyes her tounge is magical.
She will take you to the other side of paradise!! Pleasure 1st then fun!!
Miss Adrianne confidentiality agreement . LOL
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle Rae
|
|
Steelerfan1991 |
Denver |
Yes |
107
|
2/13/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First time seeing this lovely lady!! Her body is tight and the view from the back is amazing! She has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable :-)
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
BitterRage |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
2/13/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to Allison, simple set up. I'm a little extra cautious, so I think that made her nervous at first. After a few texts, nerves calmed down, a I went to visit. She is amazingly beautiful. Her skin is a tad darker than the pictures portray, but it is really sexy. Everything else is a perfect description. We had a polite conversation. Menu is pretty open, but she is not irresponsible in her actions, as it should be. I strongly recommend. Safe play and an amazing body. Just be patient and understanding if ANY provider is a little nervous. You should be a little wary too in the hobby. Once you get past nervousness, Allison will blow your mind.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie-5608
|
|
billybob71 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
2/12/20 |
Seen on 1/18/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Kassie at a local hotel. She showed up and was 100% like her pics. very pretty and cool. We had a good starting convo. and then got down to the fun part. She is legit and fun with very few rules. All of the letters that I wanted were available, so didn't run up against any no's. She was game for round 2, and tried really hard, but my stamina wasn't there. Great time, highly recommend.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine-7078
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
2/12/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jasmine is a very pretty Asian lady with a petite spinner type of body. She is a very skilled GFE provider and all activities performed with much enthusiasm. It had been over a year since I saw her last but we quickly reunited and got right to the fun! Hopefully she will continue to make an annual trip to Denver.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
presleytherose
|
|
Monkey Business69 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
2/12/20 |
Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Montana is a dream come true, young, fit and gorgeous, I recognized her from a club I used to go to back West and another board, her incall was clean and a little difficult to find but she even texted me a little map, I am not into messages, she was GFE all the way, she had nothing but a smile on her face the entire time and I never heard the word no, datydatobbbj..she tasted and smelled delicious.and oh my god she is a hot little show off during bbbj and her butt should be in the pooners hall of fame!
I had a wonderful time with her
Face=10
Body=10
Personality=10
Be good to this sweetheart, I will be back
Age: 24 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
dcorian72 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
2/12/20 |
Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Spent some time with Zoe a couple days ago. The session was great. Set up was easy. She is very friendly and her pictures are accurate. She is GFE and very passionate. I enjoyed every minute of our time together. Incall was a discrete apartment. It was clean and nicely decorated. I recommend spending time with Zoe. You won’t be disappointed.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dianna Anderson
|
|
kawirider5 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
2/12/20 |
Seen on 2/7/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup was easy through text and verification via TOB. She was able to accommodate a last minute appointment which I really appreciate. Her incall was a hotel conveniently off of highway. Regular 2 call system and she greeted me with a kiss at the door. The lady enjoys kissing as much as I do! Everything was done with cover on, she aims to please and definitely lets you know what she likes as well. I enjoyed our time together.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
SeniorPlayboy |
Westminster |
Yes |
112
|
2/12/20 |
Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen this lovely lady three times, and every visit has been outstanding in every respect. My sessions have been scheduled through P 411 and TOB private messages. The scheduling process has been very professional and seamless each time, because I have abided by her very clear instructions.
Each of my visits has been at Hunter's in-call location, which has always been upscale, conveniently located, safe and clean. On each occasion, the play area has been carefully prepared for the occasion.
Hunter is an extremely attractive lady, who looks younger than her stated age. She states in her postings that her body type is average, but I beg to differ. I believe it is lovely and extremely seductive. Her breasts, which she describes as enhanced, look completely natural and are gorgeous. The new photos which appear in her postings and her website are recent and authentic. Once you see what is covered by the robe she is wearing, I guarantee your heart will begin pounding and your blood will boil.
In addition to being physically beautiful, Hunter is disarmingly friendly and absolutely genuine. Being with her is like being with a favorite girlfriend, even during your first meeting.
Each time I have been with Hunter, she has provided me with an exceptional GFE+ experience, an experience full of passion and mutual pleasure. She is a skilled provider who desires to fulfill her partner's needs and desires, and she does it enthusiastically and joyfully. She also enjoys and appreciates receiving pleasure. I choose not to go into the details of our sessions, but I assure you that you will not be disappointed; in fact, you will be satisfied beyond your wildest dreams.
Hunter states that she prefers gents who are over 40. As a much older gent, I can assure you that she knows how to make us feel like youngsters again!
Like all of the previous reviewers, I give Hunter my highest recommendation. She is truly a gem of a lady, and I hope to be able to see her many more times.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
athleticdenverguy |
Thornton |
Yes |
36
|
2/12/20 |
Seen on 1/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber was amazing. There's not much I can say that already hasn't been said -- if you're reading this, you should absolutely go see her!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RyleighCOS
|
|
Ivan128 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
76
|
2/11/20 |
Review by
Ivan128
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Enjoyed my time spent with Ryleigh, and left as always with a nice warm feeling.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|