|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
like2lick-3277 |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
3/3/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had my first with Hunter and it was great. Began with . Began with glass of wine and chatting to get to know each other and soon we were kissing and making out. Moved to the bed and dropped clothing fast. Enjoyed oral both giving and receiving. After lengthy efforts at that on went the cover and multiple positions finishing with standing doggie. More kissing, cuddling and convo to wrap things up. Hunter is great and a must see for anyone who has not yet had the pleasure.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
naomiblack
|
|
dudejack |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
3/3/20 |
Review by
dudejack
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up the appt thru P411 a week in advance. Contacts me the day before & the day of to see if we are still on. Comes over to my room looking cute we make our way over to the bed the clothes come off takes off her glasses & starts looking very sexy. Naomi is high skilled at providing a GFE. Her boobs are very nice, to me they are not DDs. If want a college age girl who will go the extra mile than see Naomi.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
Troubadour |
Boulder |
Yes |
49
|
3/3/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Second visit with Farah. She is kind and beautiful. Soft skin and natural breasts. Great communication during set-up and Relaxed and fun to hang out with. Plus she is genuinely having as great a time as I am. Very skilled at a wide variety of activities. Highly recommend and I will repeat
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bellacox082
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
3/3/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Bella's ad pop up on TOB and it wasn't clear to me if she had an incall location, so I texted her and promptly received a reply. Yes, she had an incall and was available. We agreed upon a time, I complied with her screening request and I arrived at her incall a little over an hour later. Bella is a knock-out! Hot MILF/Trophy Wife blonde, great body and really well-done MM breasts! So a preliminary HJ prior to the cover going on, FOV/FIV, breast worship, MPCFS. Not to mention, she's a real kick to be around, fun, feisty, PSE attitude! I'll be ready next time!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
tulsa2312 |
Thornton |
Yes |
130
|
3/3/20 |
Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great communication with an easy set up. Opened the door and was immediately super friendly. She has a nice body and is very vocal. Definitely worth your time. I will repeat for sure.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
jerry.S |
Westminster |
Yes |
88
|
3/3/20 |
Review by
jerry.S
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a delightful time I had with Dixie. We got right down. The lady has talents BCD every guy should experience. Won't go into details, but I can't imagine anyone NOT having a great time. Told her I'd never been with a provide who enjoyed two orgasms within minutes of one another! Priceless. Check her out before she leaves us for the great Northwest! Thanks, Dixie. Safe travels.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
bcynott
|
|
LLINSOMNIAC |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
3/3/20 |
Seen on 2/28/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Really cool chick, accurate pictures, super laid back, amazing body, loves doggy. safe CFS. easy conversation , will definitely visit again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 35B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
Lzep21 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
3/2/20 |
Review by
Lzep21
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First off pictures don't do justice. More attractive in person. Had a great time.. I never heard the word No. I was pampered and left with a huge smile on my face.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TabathaGrey
|
|
Lzep21 |
Westminster |
Yes |
17
|
3/2/20 |
Review by
Lzep21
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an awesome time with Tabatha.. She is beautiful with an even better personality. She is unbelievable and is the most underrated woman on this board. You yourself a favor You will certainly be glad you did.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine628
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been admiring Jasmine's ads on TOB for a while and after reading a few of her reviews decided to find out more. Jasmine responds quickly to texts and was forthcoming in answering all my questions. We soon agreed upon a time and within an hour I arrived at her incall location. As it turned out, I had been to this location before visiting another provider. Come to find out, they're friends and Jasmine stays there when she visits Denver. I immediately had a connection with her. Jasmine is a very pretty young woman, short and curvy. There's no question the pictures in her ad are of her. After some getting acquainted conversation, the physical fun began. DFK, groping, breast worship, DATY, HJ, BBJ, BLS, MPCFS were all enjoyed during our time together. And it gets even better - Jasmine plans to move to Denver! I highly recommend!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
ceeu2nite |
Thornton |
No Show |
33
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Looking for a petite provider and came across her ad. Contacted thru texts a day prior and she was quick to respond. She gave me the general area she was in and i told her roughly what time i could be there. The next day i text her the time i could be there, she told me she'd be available 30 min after that. I said no problem. I was on my way. Arrived in the general area, text again. She said sorry caught up with sth had to wait. For that i simply said "ok i can wait" since i drove across town just didn't want to turn around at this point. 18 min later she text me the address and told me she was ready. I got there in less than 5 min then text, no response, called no answer. I text her wtf and left.
Folks this girl is a flake. Don't waste your time with her as i have.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
UltraCO |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
3/2/20 |
Review by
UltraCO
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not sure what else to say that has not already been said. Savannah has an incredible body with fantastic curves. All activities were done enthusiastically... She has a great personality and really makes you feel at ease.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/13/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great communication with Dita. She is very talented and very enjoyable to talk to. I had a good time and will repeat.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali-4849
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
3
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/11/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Cali. Great communication, and nice incall on the west side of town. Great FBSM. I will repeat.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33C-21-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
Johnnygspot268 |
DTC |
Yes |
67
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing time with my visit. Setup was very easy thru TOB and she was very responsive to my text. The incall location was easy to find and a nice place in DTC. Elara is very sweet and a gem. She made me feel at ease right from the start. I highly recommend her and will see her again soon. Thanks Elara for making my day.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexandraM303
|
|
Johnnygspot268 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/3/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexandra is an outstanding provider, she is sensitive, enjoys what she does and provides a high quality Nuru massage. It is one of the best options, if not the best for Nuru in Denver. You can't be disappointed and I definitely will come back to enjoy another fabulous experience.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ila Paz
|
|
briscorp1 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: For this, my fourth with Ila, emphasis was on breathwork and energy movement combined with intimately connected giving and receiving to enact worship of the body temple. Once again Ila's exquisite physical beauty was matched by her empathy, intuition, compassion, playfulness, intentional healing mind, and sexually glorious embodiment of Shakti Devi.
Perhaps what I appreciate most about meeting with Ila is that a continuum of psycho-sexual learning, healing, growth, and evolution. She understands that journey as an experienced Tantric practitioner, and structures accordingly as an intuitive teacher. Each subsequent builds, then, on prior ones according to what the student is ready and willing to reach for. Very nice!
Ila is a rare human being.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
No One In Particular |
Longmont |
Yes |
121
|
3/2/20 |
Seen on 2/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I saw Cali for the first time in a while and am so very glad I did.
Following a little re-verification I arrived at her clean in all after a standard two call setup.
When she opened the door, she was absolutely stunning. She gave me an immediate friendly kiss, incredible GFE DFK that was thrilling.
We made our way back to the bedroom and after more wonderful DFK we shed much clothing and started on the main activities.
Cali was absolutely receptive to breast worship, and she soon reached down to find me very ready.
She performs an absolutely breathtaking BBBJ, and it was incredible. I enjoyed it immensely but had to put a stop to it as it was getting too enjoyable so brought her up for some face sitting and brought her to a quick O.
She asked if I was ready for a cover and clearly relished the idea and she was spectacular in CG before I flipped her over for extended mish.
When I asked where I could finish she offered CIM again like our first visit, and I immediately accepted.
Following cleanup we had some extended wonderful and warm cuddle time and it was time to go.
If you are thinking of visiting Cali, I can't recommend her highly enough if you want a true GFE provider. Her photos absolutely do her no justice, as she is much, much more attractive in person. She needs to use a lot of Snapchat filters to protect her identity, so don't let that dissuade you one tiny bit.
She is the very definition of a provider that I am both happy and reticent to provide a good review for because I don't want her to become so popular she becomes impossible to book.
I will definitely return.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kayla Sexton
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
3/1/20 |
Seen on 2/26/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a beautiful young angel who will melt your heart upon meeting her. Kayla is shy at first but opens up quickly, she has a tight and toned spinner body with soft velvety skin. Her smile and laugh is infectious and she'll pull you into her charms with her warm touch. I consider Kayla a semi-gfe lady which I highly recommend, our hour together went by much to fast...
Age: 21 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hayle
|
|
decafnaetd |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
3/1/20 |
Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hayle is awesome! She is my absolute favorite fbsm girl. Drop dead gorgeous - a personality to match. And a connection during that makes you feel like you are the only person in the world.
I've seen her many times, and will continue to do so. She has a very intuitive touch - I don't believe she's certified, but she has definitely studied and will help you work out the knots.
On the flip, she is soft and sensuous. Her flawless body on full display. She puts me right in my happy place from the start.
Skilled, sensual, beautiful. I've no plans to look anywhere else.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kayla Sexton
|
|
ynglifter69 |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
3/1/20 |
Seen on 2/25/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’d like to say that I toftt, but Kayla has a few other reviews out there. I did have the privilege of being her first in Denver. Communication was excellent initially done by email and later through text. She is “cute as a button”. The stuff fantasies are made of. The usual no’s apply with everything else being allowed twice in an hour. Kayla personifies the term “spinner” and is a young temptress. She promises to visit Denver about once a month and you do not want to miss her. For those of you that have been here for awhile she will remind you of the way things used to be.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sadie-Tennessee
|
|
bradleyjames |
DTC |
Yes |
13
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sadie is a little spinner - super hot 20 something little body...she's very calming and fun to just hang with...being a little older she made me feel comfortable with her. GFE was amazing - she has alot of energy and spark...which elated the rest of my day after our appointment...she is now in DTC and I'm glad she's much closer than before...thank you Sadie!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
Xander507 |
DTC |
Yes |
38
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Madison is my ATF by far. She is beautiful from head to toe. Past review were spot on. Will definitely see her again
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
bradleyjames |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nikole was a very nice surprise for me...she was very responsive and sweet over text...just based on her text communication... I wanted to meet this beautiful and diverse lady! She travels to Denver monthly so you have to be on the lookout for her...she's drop dead gorgeous and has a great personality...we had a spark from the start...passion...passion...passion....just amazing GFE - please treat her right so she keeps coming back to Denver....thank you Nikole!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
bradleyjames |
DTC |
Yes |
77
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mandy and me immediately hit it off...maybe it's because she's my age, has the same mannerisms and outlook on life. We started chatting about high school, the area, etc...time just flew with her...very stimulating conversation for me...she is the consummate GFE - very passionate, sexy, her pictures don't allow you to understand her amazing features...excellent in everyway...thank you Mandy!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
notanative15 |
DTC |
Yes |
61
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nikole is the woman in her pictures and the pictures are a fair representation of what she looks like IRL. As other reviewers have noted, she looks better in person. She's lovely. She has a beautiful face and figure. began with some nice conversation. The getting to know you stage lasted much longer than I would have expected and I'm not complaining. She is enjoyable to talk to so I can see a much longer date in the future if time permits. She is not a clock watcher. I never felt rushed. She appears to have quite a full menu but I limited the options myself due to personal preference. I will definitely see her again when she's in town. If you're interested you should too. She's the real deal. She is a hidden gem.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
2/29/20 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my seventh time seeing my awesome friend Kay and as always we had an wonderful time together. She is a very passionate GFE provider and a beautiful woman both inside and out. All activities (full acronym list) were provided with much enthusiasm. If you haven't seen her yet you are missing out on a gem! See you again soon :)
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
Mike80128 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw her late once night, was a little rushed, but that's my only slight complaint. She had a great body and felt tight to me. Nice bbbj, done daty followed by mish and doggie with a great view. She has a great ass.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ViPMadison
|
|
usuallywatching |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/8/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Run. Don't. Walk. Run to see Madison when she's in town.
I was skeptical that the pix were real, because they're so damn foxy. Well, yes they are! It was relatively easy to verify and I set up a meeting for later that day.
The door opened on a truly voluptuous woman who was so charged up and ready to rock that we had to restrain ourselves.
She got started with CBJ and everything was done safe and protected. We hit several positions and the sight of her tits bouncing and her sexy, sexy voice were too much. I'm getting excited just thinking about her now!
YMMV - So the better you treat her, the better she gets. Enjoy!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very lovely and beautiful woman. Body to die for and super cute smile. Friendly, fun and completely GFE.
Really a wonderful experience.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Boulder |
Yes |
100
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/20/20
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Aliz and I had a slight struggle scheduling an appointment due to my conflicts, but I am glad I kept trying. I was able to see her before she left town that evening. It was only for 30 minutes but well worth it. She is absolutly beautiful. Pics are accurate. I started out with a shower. She started out with some very good UTF. No DFK, but her Lk was fine and did not distract from appointment. Daty,cfs, mish, k9, breast worship on a pair of amazing MMs, clean up, little kiss, and out the door. Nice time. I'll repeat.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Nice and easy |
DTC |
Yes |
170
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Audrey is a very nice lady. She is sexy, charming, and nice to lay down with. She is caring about what you want and asks you what you would like. She is worth seeing more than just once and her incall is cozy.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bella Sinclair-0108
|
|
Cruzcontrol39 |
DTC |
Yes |
34
|
2/29/20 |
Seen on 2/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very sweet lady. Very welcoming and friendly GFE. BBBJ was soooooo good!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
rick8181 |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
2/28/20 |
Review by
rick8181
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A big wow. Had big expectations going in and I must admit Nikole exceeded those. Snd I have a high bar. Smoking hot from the beginning. Very erotic and sensual encounter. She may not have enjoyed it as much as I did but she sure acted like it. One of the best Enjoy guys
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani Panti
|
|
niceguy50 |
Boulder |
Yes |
60
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/23/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first saw Dani two years ago in April 2018 when she was just starting her private practice. I'm mad at myself for letting so much time pass before seeing her again. Dani has expertise in a variety of modalities and has done impressive studies in wellness and nutrition. Her fully nude massage was what I wanted to experience again and it was even better than I remember. Dani has excellent massage technique mixing sensual with relaxing pressure. The back massage was thorough from head to toe with some teasing the boys before the flip. After I moved to my back I couldn't take my eyes off her amazing body. She has rules about where touching is allowed and I was fine with them. Her breasts and ass feel amazing and touching them while she worked her magic on me led to an extremely happy ending. I will see her again and again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
wowowo0038 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of the best experience ever even it gets delayed for one hour.
Alia is really a sweet girl who can give you all the imagination you want. Great body, funny talk. Treat her well. She deserve it.
Will see her again soon.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
Agriego |
DTC |
Yes |
94
|
2/28/20 |
Review by
Agriego
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Michelle made set up easy. Arrived and seen this great girl greeting me. Michelle is friendly and is a 11! I would recommend to see her when you can!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TabathaGrey
|
|
decafnaetd |
Westminster |
Yes |
17
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Tabatha has definitely risen above and become my absolute favorite! Everything about her just does it for me. She's smart, laughs at my jokes, passionate, beautiful face, gorgeous body... She's pretty much my definition of perfect
She has her own real life job outside of the hobby, and my schedule is notoriously chaotic, so it can take a few tries to get together. She's always very patient during the communication process.
Then she is always dressed in something appealing at the door. She greets you enthusiastically taking a moment to catch up between kisses. For the main activities, she's always pretty much up for anything. I am at my best when a lady seems like she's enjoying me as much as I'm enjoying her. On that front she never disappoints.
Def tied for my ATF (Tabatha and an fbsm girl downtown. Between the two, I don't need much else out of the hobby... Wonder if I can get them together with me somehow... Hmmm...)
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
johnnybgood |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Been trying to see Sarah for some time now but schedules hadn't aligned until now. Great reviews and pics led me to wanting to meet her. For starters she is a beautiful petite lady, but we lacked a connection that prevented a true gfe encounter for me, such as no kissing and limited breast play. She gave a nice wet bbbj but no DT, daty was allowed but she seemed to control (holding my head) to where my tounge could wonder. I Still had fun but I'm just trying to give an honest review of my experience. I probably won't revisit again.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha Lane
|
|
cmversailles |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/14/20
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: The first time I really felt satisfied with someone's work. Sasha is incredibly capable as a CMT, I didn't think I actually needed the massage until she started to give me one. Don't be afraid to tell her what feels good (or doesn't), she is there for your pleasure. Her playful nature comes out with a few feather light touches after finishing an area she just ran over. Conversation is in her nature, putting you at ease with some small talk and anecdotes. But she can also tell when your enjoying the sensation, letting reprieves of silence fill the air. Then the real fun began. Sasha stripped off to show me her incredible assets.
I was pleasantly surprised with how proactive she was, I didn't have much time to take her in as she got on top and started to work on my member with a bbbj. The kissing was nice, right before she guided me into her. We switched positions and I went down on her. I finished with her kissing and caressing my body, while I sucked on her amazing tits.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for GFE and/or CMT.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
Valerian |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
2/28/20 |
Review by
Valerian
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Savannah was super easy to get a hold of through texting, and was able to verify me quickly once I shared my references through TOB, and within maybe 90 minutes of first texting we had already met up in person.
We met at a decent mid-end hotel in DTC, and she was wearing this cute neon green number, which accentuated her body nicely. She has without a doubt one of the nicest asses I've ever seen.
She was surprisingly enthusiastic and skilled, and I left a better man.
BBBJ, Mish, K9
I'd definitely recommend hitting her up next time she's in town. I know I will.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissNicoleenCanna
|
|
allforfun |
Westminster |
Yes |
24
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/12/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing experience at a very nice upscale incall. From the time we met, she took me by the hand and walked from the parking area to her brand new clean as a whistle place of fun. She has a lot of energy and passion for what she does and does it amazingly well. Im older and have never quite experienced it that way before. I dont do details but can only say if you havent seen here, your missing out. Repeating is a no brainer.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Breezey888
|
|
GvnUpleasure-1953 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
1
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/17/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Bree a number of times now in the past few months and is my ATF. It is a little different to write the first review but not being the first time I have seen her. We jelled from the first meeting and have really enjoyed each other's company. She is a very sweet lady and easy to talk with. She loves to kiss and is wonderful at it, LFK and DFK are on the menu. She has fantastic UTF skills that I just love to enjoy. DATY is also available and in all actuality, she is very responsive to my oral, on a couple of occasions she did comment she had more than just one orgasm. The rest of our time is always spent in various positions, MPCFS. Her favorite is doggy and I am the traditional Missionary with kissing and it is very fun. She is open to more, as I am not clear about her full menu, I just know what we have fun doing. For me, she is a hotty that is just plain fun to be with and play around with.
I would highly recommend seeing Bree for yourself and determine just how wonderful she truly is.
Welcome to TOB Bree.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lustybustygina
|
|
Huskerrick |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
2/28/20 |
Seen on 2/21/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Highly recommend spending time with LBG. was pure bliss. Set up through TOB was easy. Gina met me at the door in a sexy outfit accentuating her best assets. We we off to the races shortly thereafter. Conversation afterwards was easy and pleasant. Watch for her return to Denver.
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
fornyhucker |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
2/27/20 |
Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My cloths smelled like stale smoke after leaving her place, other then this she was a fantastic provider. Easy to talk to, easy to find, when I finally arrived she was very sweet and took care of me. We did a few of my favorite positions and she knows how to ride. I never felt rushed and was very comfortable. Thank you Dita!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Westminster |
Yes |
54
|
2/27/20 |
Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I love it when the Lovely VIP Blonde texts me to let me know she'll be in town. Scheduled with her immediately and when the evening came...we both ended up doing the same. Ms. ViP is always dressed to the hilt for me, is amenable to my schedule and for me, that is always a bonus!
With regard to the adult activities, CBJ, Miss, Cowgirl, and doggies were all amazing. I dig VIP visiting because she always gets the best out of me and I love my statuesque VIP and having fun from all positions...DAMN, her body rocks as does she.
Take care VIP Blonde and until we meet again..hopefully soon cause I NEED A TALL DRINK OF WATER ONCE AGAIN!!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
2/27/20 |
Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The Lovely Violet and I scheduled for a 90 min apt to catch up on some old good times. Violet came down from Longmont and visited me at my hotel that I got for this special (to me) occassion. We.caught up, i fondled her lovely endowments and she mine, I finally we headed to the shower for some rub a dub tub loving fun!
Violet hasn't lost a step...she is a wonderful person to be trared as such, a soul that is mature beyond her age and the skill to put any man at ease...as long as your a gentleman.
The UTF is to die for and is the only one who can get me going more than twice a visit. DATY was fresh and clean as the duo shower allowed for some extra exploring this afternoon.
Vioet always makes me feel wonderful and hope I do something similar to her as well. Violet, thank you for coming down, getting down with dinner, and having fun and for being sexy for me at all times.
Tanks care and chat soon????
Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lustybustygina
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
2/27/20 |
Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Once again, I had the pleasure to visit with the sensual, and sexy, Gina! Initially scheduled for a 90min apt, but life got in the way and was able to only do 60min.
Ms. Gina dressed as I requested and I was floored by the view before me. Every curve was accentuated and my heart began pounding. Gina's utf is spectacular as is her encouragement when I headed South for the winter. All grown up activities were performed enthusiastically and I was, once again, transported into one of those wonderful xxx-rated videos where I was the star. Reality hits and it is the lovely Gina whonis the star!
Thank you once again Gina. Til we meet again.
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
ColoCntry |
DTC |
Yes |
100
|
2/27/20 |
Seen on 2/18/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I wanted to make sure I got to meet her while she was in town this time, and what a treat. One of the best I have ever spent time with. The body on this girl is amazing, I could not get enough of it. Started of with some touching then, BBBJ, then to the action, it was amazing. Glad I caught her and cant wait till she comes back.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
Farmhand |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
2/27/20 |
Review by
Farmhand
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/20
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Savannah at her in call location and I was like many others, I couldn’t stop staring at her. She’s very pretty and has a great body and personality to match. She has a great sense of humor as well. I would definitely repeat as I had a great time. All usual acronyms were performed. I highly recommend!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|