Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

11701 - 11750 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Audrey Astor punchsoul DTC Yes 170 2/6/20
Review by punchsoul (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Audrey a few times now. She is a wonderful provider. Highly recommended. Great and private in call location. Great conversations All activities are performed with great enthusiasm. Makes you at ease like an old friend. She's smart, educated, well mannered and smoking hot! Her skills are excellent and she certainly wants to entertain. Treat her well and you will be rewarded. Thank you Audrey (especially for the messages after, truly appreciated)


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling CQ Denver Yes 61 2/6/20
Review by CQ (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm not great on first meetings. She made that look easy. I can't imagine a kinder, more open and generous person. I had a great time talking and playing together. Our adventure exceeded my expectations. Bring your best mood and good manners. She will welcome that and enjoy your company.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz Todoesprivado Westminster Yes 41 2/6/20
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was happy when I saw Liz being available within the West Minster area. I quickly reach out to make an appointment and she responded quickly and we were able to schedule some time. Liz provided me with a very detailed list of options for our meeting (which I appreciated immensely). I hope more ladies opt for this as it takes care of any second guessing. Now, my recommendation is go for the top level treatment.... you will not be disappointed. I met with her at a nice hotel, had some wine and took a shower together before starting. Incredible skills were displayed by her and I had a terrific time. She knows what’s she doing and will take you somewhere else. Thank you Liz. I look forward to our next meeting!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole pidugu Westminster Yes 65 2/6/20
Review by pidugu (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/26/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very good blow job


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole MarkCh Westminster Yes 65 2/6/20
Review by MarkCh (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time. Very welcoming. She is quite intelligent and a conversationalist par excellence. Felt safe. Will repeat and highly recommended.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray BigTex Denver Yes 95 2/6/20
Review by BigTex (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessi is totally amazing and incredibly talented. Intense is an understatement to describe her skills. She seems like an awesome person too, who’s super chill to hang out and talk to. I’d agree that she’s a little thicker than some Of her pics, but in a great way. She’s still super sexy and shaped nicely. She’s definitely built for fun! I will definitely repeat with her as often as possible!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn MadHatter Westminster Yes 15 2/5/20
Review by MadHatter (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/25/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reaching out to Eryn on P411 we arranged an incall visit few back-and-forth text messages. Met at an 3-star hotel and I brought along the makings for mimosas. Eryn is a charming and very high energy hostess. We really hit it off and it was a busy hour of LFK / DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS with a CIM finish. Time spent with her made for a great weekend. Thank you Eryn ;)


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose CO_HighGuy Longmont Yes 121 2/5/20
Review by CO_HighGuy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time meeting Cali. Setting up an appointment and finding her incall was easy. When she opened the door, I saw a beautiful blonde woman waiting for me with a deep kiss. We quickly made our way to the bedroom and started our activities. She is top notch in all fun we had, but my favorite was DATY. I could've been there for a whole week; she is very responsive and tasty. We relaxed and cuddled for the rest of the hour, discussing whatever came to our mind. I could listen to hear voice for hours, she is an amazing sweetheart. Thank you, Cali. I had a great time!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED kurt.michaelson DTC Yes 66 2/5/20
Review by kurt.michaelson (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic GFE experience, great attitude wonderful atmosphere. All the things you want gfe daty dfk bbbj cfs is unrushed and relaxed. Thank you Allison wonderful meeting you


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Dendude56 Denver Yes 123 2/5/20
Review by Dendude56 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m a hobbyist that took a long hiatus from seeing escorts. I just started back in the hobby and chose to see Devon last week. It was one of the best hours I've ever had! Super clean in call that’s easy to find and she makes you feel at home. Devon it a total knockout! Silky skin, awesome natural boobs with sensitive nipples, and a great hinny. She is among the sweetest and kindest young ladies you will ever meet! I could have talked to Devon for hours and never be bored! Total GFE and one hell of a kisser! She wanted nothing but to please me. We got each other off in a big way. I still can't stop thinking about our time together. She’s a definite repeat for me.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn JamJim Denver Yes 15 2/5/20
Review by JamJim (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eryn is a wonderful lady. Setup was easy using the ToB DM. I was greeted at the door with a hug and LFK. Eryn is very welcoming and down to earth. We had a little convo at the beginning that made us get to know each other a bit more which made the main event even better. Eryn keeps in shape and has a very athletic body that is a rare find, her pics are accurate. Eryn loves what she does and does it well. Eryn started with a little striptease followed by bbbj. We then proceeded to CG followed by mish then doggy and she was very vocal during. She is a great provider guys. Treat her with respect!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore Buffrph Colorado Springs Yes 174 2/5/20
Review by Buffrph (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Visiting Venus was a delight. She takes time to get to know you and what you are expecting and then makes sure she meets those expectations. She is more beautiful than pictures is a treasure. Her hands are wonderful and I let fully satisfied. It was well worth the visit.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor johns61x Denver Yes 39 2/5/20
Review by johns61x (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted the Professor using P411, and she responded quickly. We scheduled our time, and all through the process she was very discreet, professional, and timely with her communication. She gives a therapist quality massage (I have to say, my back felt great after that), and is great on the finish. Outside the massage, I really enjoyed talking with her, as she's funny and personable. I'll return, and highly recommend a visit with her.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten oldguysrule45 Wyoming All Yes 84 2/5/20
Review by oldguysrule45 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Wyoming AllIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sammie was the perfect companion to get me out of my 3 year fun and get my MOJO back. she is a true professional. We were both traveling and trying to communicate to set up the appointment. It all worked out perfectly. She has an engaging personality and is a great communicator. Without going into the details, all the erotic episodes were above expectations. Will definitely repeat.. Thanks, Sammie


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Soeasy Denver Yes 120 2/5/20
Review by Soeasy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bree is absolutely stunning. I made it to her incall and she is so sweet and exudes sexiness and goodness inside and out. Fun and energetic, She is off the charts in every way. Nicest ass and I was in disbelief at the view from head to toe that is unparalleled. GFE and a total 10. In a class by herself.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort rangedawg1234 Fort Collins Yes 30 2/5/20
Review by rangedawg1234 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It is difficult for me to get away, but Brooke was very accommodating. After a few texts and some screening, an appointment was set. Upon arrival, I was met with a big hug, which put at ease. After we separated, I was blown away by the lady before me. Brooke is an absolute knockout!! She started with her nuru massage on my backside. It wasn't long before her twins rubbing up and down my back, had me at complete attention!! On the flip, her twins again did a number on me. It was great. She finished me off on top, with me taking full advantage of her charms in my hands. I can't wait to see her again (and again). I can't recommend the nuru massage. Go for the VIP. You'll never regret it!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Steelerfan1991 Denver Yes 247 2/5/20
Review by Steelerfan1991 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's absolutely amazing!! I can't say anything that hasn't already been said by other reviews!! Callie is a pure gem and should be treated like a queen always! she'll for sure return the favor!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore cdyson-7103 Colorado Springs Yes 174 2/4/20
Review by cdyson-7103 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Warm. Confident. Sublimely sexual. These are a few ways I would describe Sokha after our first meeting. She's intensely comfortable in her own body and she'll make you feel that way, too. Before our meeting she asked me what I wanted out of our time. She provided that, and much more than I expected. It would not be an exaggeration to say that I learned some things about myself after my time with her. If you're looking for someone to explore your sexuality/kinks with I highly recommend reaching out to her.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP erosseeker Fort Collins Yes 44 2/4/20
Review by erosseeker (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This young lady is wonderful! Great conversation, quickly put me at ease. Wonderful hands, easy on the eyes, left feeling drained in the best way possible!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 johnnyb5034 Denver Yes 49 2/4/20
Review by johnnyb5034 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I Saw her today for the first time in her upscale in call in Englewood. When she open the door and I stepped in I could not believe my eyes as I saw this tall thick beauty. The massage was good but sensual part was out of this world. Cannot wait to see her again


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa M Dabbler44 Denver Yes 16 2/4/20
Review by Dabbler44 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/14/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alissa is a true gem! We started with a drink together in my hotel bar, and she was a lot of fun to talk to - she's is a very positive person, warm, intelligent, confident, great sense of humor, warm energy, easy smile, and a really beautiful girl. We went up to my room and WOW - even more great energy! I'm a bit of a breast man and Alissa has incredible natural assets, fantastic curves, long blonde hair, beautiful soft skin, and I really love the way she moves. Once we got to my room, we talked and flirted some more, and then she suggested we both get more comfortable, which we did. Touching her body was fantastic - did I mention her curves and her soft skin? She started by giving me some close attention while I was standing, slipping on the cover with her mouth. Then we moved to the bed with mish and then doggie at her suggestion - both were intensely enjoyable. She is expressive and moves her body in a very sexy way. Alissa is the full package - beauty, personality, and incredible skills! An experience I will definitely repeat whenever I can get back to Denver, only next time I will book longer!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 Misterwrong Denver Yes 53 2/4/20
Review by Misterwrong (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the chance to meet this young lady. Great experience. Friendly smile and good skills. Was just looking for a relaxing time. Would repeat. Very nice lady!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott wglide2003 DTC Yes 207 2/4/20
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Leyla via Email when I saw her ad on another site, she was very prompt to answer. Filled out her contact form on her website and got verified, yes she does check. Set up an appointment for a couple of days in advance. Arrived at the location and was greeted by Leyla in street clothes and she looked fantastic even in outside attire. It was a cool day with snow on the ground. She is petite but you could tell she was very well put together. We chatted for a few minutes to get to know each other and retired to the Bedroom. She excused herself and went into the bathroom and change. When she came out, it was heart stopping, red revealing lingerie in red high heels. She has one of the most desirable petite dancer type bodies I have ever seen. She is just simply incredible. Took some time to inspect is very tasteful tats, which are well done. I couldn't get ride of my clothes fast enough, since she stated I was over dressed. She then dropped to her knees and gave me the first untranslated French lesson.We explored each other's bodies as we were kissing passionately. She is a wonderful enthusiastic kisser. We moved to the bed where I proceeded to give her Australian kisses (A French kiss only down under), she was very responsive and we moved to 69, she tasted like pure ambrosia. On went the hat and started in CG, then Wish and finally K9. Then a fantastic French finish. I will say she is energetic and a explosive lady. Leyla is as beautiful on the inside and she is on the outside, just simply a sweet lady. Her skills are top notch and unsurpassed. I will be seeing her again and often. She should be on everyones TO DO list.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Halllana Bravo1 DTC Yes 14 2/4/20
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Halllana is someone I saw before for a nice massage and I recently reached out to her to gleefully discover she is now including more options. I booked immediately and it was smooth and consistent communication from start to finish. Super nice in-call with easy parking and access.I already knew she is very pretty so no surprises there, only thing is that photos don't do her justice. Was very comfortable with her (again) as we had some nice mutual massage to break the ice and get reacquainted. Then off to the races with very enthusiastic and satisfying FS, all of which was done in a safe manner of course. If Halllana were closer to me she would be someone I would want to see often, you won't be disappointed.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH 50-DE Westminster Yes 47 2/4/20
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Didn't take much for me to pop and I was satisfied. She was able to see me on short notice, set up is firm and fair. Safe incall and a one easy going lady, so cool to be around. Like Jackie Chiles on Seinfeld said...They're Real, And They're Spectacular!!!!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Iris-2107 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 2 2/4/20
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW. WOW. WOW. I saw the listing, I thought "these are probably fake pictures but maybe she looks like this". Messaged her, painlessly set up an outcall, she arrived right on time, and as she walked towards the door I thought "WOW." I'm still thinking WOW. The pictures are inaccurate; they show a solid 8 but the woman who walked in my door was a 10 on any day of the week. Iris is an absolutely stunning woman. She has a pretty, fresh, girl-next-door face, usually wearing an impish grin, and a body that could stop traffic from two miles away. A lot of the time when you meet a woman this spectacularly attractive, the conversational element lags; the lights are on, but nobody's home. Iris is not only gorgeous, she's interesting, smart, witty, and warm. I don't which I enjoyed more, the conversation or the adult activities that followed. We started out with some delicious UTF; Iris takes her time and teases whiIe she pleases. We then transitioned into some missionary FS and some cowgirl after that. Iris was flexible, cooperative and enthusiastic, as well as incredibly good at everything we did. The hour flew past and a good time was had by all. 11/10. Infinite recommend. Treat her right, guys, this one is the keeper of the year.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Savoir Faire Denver Yes 56 2/4/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The Slim and I had been playing phone/text tag for the past few days but she managed to catch me at 7 am. I was like you can cum over but it has to be before checkout. Fast forward and next thing I know, I get a text saying that she had arrived. I walked her back to my room and as soon as the door closed LOL, my hands were all over that lil spinner ass of hers. She was wearing this black jogging suit and lets just say, it brought out the animal in me. This girl makes me laugh all the time because we have a connection that is real. Until next time my friend, the Savior Faire "Back it up slowly, twist it to the left, twist it to the right, back it back up faster, then wiggle it when I explode" Award goes to The Honey Pot...............................


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alycia-2302 acmb2017 Denver Yes 15 2/4/20
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted and was painless to set up an appointment. We had an odd timing mishap at the beginning but always prompt and constant comms so was no issue. She is a very chill woman with a fun sense of humor. Was an enthusiastic meeting and very vocal which added to everything. If you like a thicker lady she would be a good choice. Would recommend and repeat.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat ksguyforfun Longmont Yes 67 2/4/20
Review by ksguyforfun (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to setup after a text and a quick phone call. Location was private and comfortable. Really enjoyed my time and she took great care of me. The massage was great and the essential oils were great. She is very down to earth and enjoyed great conversation. I would recommend and I will visit again!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Divine BLUZE Denver Yes 14 2/3/20
Review by BLUZE (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a string of 3G experiences I made up for it by finding Tara for a very delightful FBSM. She set the mood with some candles. As I was about to lay down she stopped me in my tracks when she took off her robe to reveal a stunning model type hot body. She gave a CMT quality massage that slowly became very slow and deliberate onto sensual. It progressed with a bit of nuru before the flip. She helped with her soft vocal encouragement and... WOW!! Tara is very sweet and professional. I highly recommend!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles Chubby Denver Yes 20 2/3/20
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: a new location Private, which is my favorite venue for this sort of meeting. Some confusion finding her place but do mostly to my inability to follow verbal directions. Attractive, sort of quiet, easy going woman. Showered first. Followed by a massage. Followed by the main event. I'm a big boy so we struggled with the cover for a little while. Really nice main event. Various positions. Really satisfying ending. Really satisfying. Really nice mutual shower to clean up afterwards. Her touch in the shower made me feel relaxed and alive and very much in the moment. Great time with the added benefit of being 5 minutes from my office so lunch time get togethers are really easy. I will be back.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Hdcoman Longmont Yes 121 2/3/20
Review by Hdcoman (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/20
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to see Cali Rose for the first time today, and am still savoring the experience. Safe, clean and discreet incall, a genuinely lovely lady, and a very fulfilling time. Be clean, respectful, and considerate and you'll have the same amazing time I did. I'm already looking forward to my next visit....


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg ghostrider1978 Western Slope Yes 106 2/3/20
Review by ghostrider1978 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Audrey and Miss Megan. If you have the opportunity to see them together, I would highly recommend it. Thanks Audrey and Megan.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor ghostrider1978 Western Slope Yes 170 2/3/20
Review by ghostrider1978 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Audrey and Miss Megan. If you have the opportunity to see them together, I would highly recommend it. Thanks Audrey and Megan.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Hobs Colorado Springs Yes 34 2/3/20
Review by Hobs (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent experience - she knows how to make you feel special. Excellent visuals, massage, and conversation. Will for sure return.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris pbearak Denver Yes 44 2/3/20
Review by pbearak (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally got to see Paris!! What an absolute sweetheart. Stunningly beautiful, so warm and friendly, and absolutely fantastic skills. She is a passionate person, smiles easily, and is just fun to be with. I sure wish she came to Denver more often but the fact that she is something of a unicorn makes it all the more special I guess. Thanks Paris. You're awesome!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Luckyone76 Western Slope Yes 106 2/3/20
Review by Luckyone76 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience. She was over the top happy and nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. She has nice curvy body with out of the world smile. I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 95 2/3/20
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setting up an appointment with Jess was quick and painless - a few texts, a sharing of TOB references, and in little more than an hour I arrived at her incall location. I met Jess for the first time, yet felt like I'd known her for for a while. She's very friendly, outgoing and light-hearted. Just an enjoyable person to be around. I also soon found her be very eager to please, as well as be pleased, and not at all bashful about it! In addition, she's a great kisser and provides an incredible sloppy bbbj/bls/dt (that alone was worth the price of admission!). All followed by a satisfying mutual finish. I highly recommend!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Divine johnnydog Denver Yes 14 2/3/20
Review by johnnydog (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A bit of a backstory: My steady and I were perusing the TOB listings and came upon Tara. We were both impressed and as she is always on the lookout for a new gal pal it was decided I would meet her and report back to base. TCB was flawless and timely. Screening is vigorous, but understood. On the appointed night I opened the door to the exact lovely young lady pictured in her listing. Certainly passed the looks test with flying colors. Tara also exudes a positive life force...very genuine and a fun person to hang with. A bit of chitchat led to my explaining my mission and defining Tara's offerings...two choices, her standard nuru or mutual touch. I opted for the mutual touch and am very happy I did, although I'm certain her nuru is exquisite. Her massage was relaxing, invigorating and sensual. Tara uses every bit of her fair frame as she slides her way around your willing body. The flip was exquisite and very touchy on both of our parts. All in all I couldn't have been more pleased to meet Tara. I reported the results of my mission to home base as well as the important fact that Tara would like to meet my bestie. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. If your ladies should happen to hook up, I wish you as good a time as I have had with both of you. Thank you Tara


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO BBT-8367 Denver Yes 38 2/3/20
Review by BBT-8367 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Madison. Her incall is in a convenient location and is in a very modern. My guess is that you will enjoy spending time with her as well!! I hope to see her the next time she is in Denver!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 DenverDiver2 Denver Yes 28 2/3/20
Review by DenverDiver2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to connect with Sassy via text at about 3 AM and set up an out. Sassy was about 45 minutes later than her orginal ETA but was communicative and apoligetic about it throughout so that made a difference. Sassy immediately lands as a gal you hung out with growing up and may still now, quick to laugh and very approachable. We had wanted to PNP and so we sat and smoked for a bit first, keeping up the fun and easy mood. Sassy was alsonclearly nervous, which is completely understandable, but this caused no issues. We made our way to the bedroom where I began to massage her body. From there we began to remove one another's clothing in predictable order, leading to breast play shortly after DATY. DATY is clean and nice, helping me spend about 10?-15 minutes there. Appearances would say she popped twice and so I was feeling string and studly. Sassy then dropped to her knees and began an UTF. Sassy has legitimate skills and could have easily finished me had I not restrained mysepf. We moved to CFS MISH for a while with her on edge of bed and me standing feet on the floor. A natural breakpoint arrived and we switched to K9 with her still on edge and me in the same spot. K9 was good and a pleasant, curvy view. Sassy puts her knees firther apart and stays low. Sassy grew more vocal encouraging my excitement until a popped. We sat a few minutes, drank some water and laughingly began the clean up and exit process. I would see Sassy again and if you have not yet met her she is worth the time to try and hang out with.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lizzy Pink Steve Rogers Denver Yes 38 2/2/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was thrilled to see that Miss Pink had listed and my fingers couldn't text fast enough. As others have stated, she lists when she has free time too. Quick replies and verification through TOB references that she checked previous from me contacting her. Private incall with a very friendly kitty! When Lizzy came down to bring me in, I was ecstatic to see before me a pink haired, glasses wearing cutie with jeans that complimented her figure. Others might have marked her as curvy(and she is) but I think TOB needs another option offered Athletic/Curvy! Moderators......let's work on this! This lady has an AMAZING figure. Her pictures don't even come close! But I digress, on to the review. We shared pleasantries and then got comfortable. Miss Pink was kind enough to let me take those form fitting jeans off her beautiful body. I needed to try my oral skills on her,(she is very sensitive). She had amazing tf skills, best cbj ever! Felt like nothing was there. Mpcfs with msog; mish, doggie, standing doggie, cg, rcg. If you want to get on her good side, talk about her love for books :) You can thank me later. Lizzy needed to head out for a celebration lunch and I needed to take advantage of the beautiful day by firing up the bike. Miss Pink, please don't change a thing about you. You're sexy beautiful with those gorgeous blue eyes behind the cutesy glass! Kisses!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-29-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie tomextra Westminster Yes 77 2/2/20
Review by tomextra (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Natalie several times over the last year. I have never submitted a review for perhaps selfish reasons, She has other interests and thus not always available and therefore when I do see her it is a real treat. When she posted yesterday I immediately responded and request. She responded in a reasonable amount of time and we confirmed a time for following day. Sent txt to confirm in morning and she responded appropriately. She showed up on time and greeted me with a kiss. As others have stated, she Likes to Kiss and she did not fail to respond again. Fixed a couple of drinks and caught up since last visit, After a few minutes we adjourned to play room and indulged in a very wonderful that included my favorite things and I think some of hers. Time was up before we knew it and we had go back to the real world. Treat her with Respect and I am almost certain she will be cum addicting.......


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii Denverguy1700 Denver Yes 45 2/2/20
Review by Denverguy1700 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Made plans with Lola early in the say and she was very accommodating. Showed up to her place and was greeted with a hug. Showed me to her room where I laid down for one of her amazing massages. Everything was amazing and she made me feel like I was on cloud 9. After the massage was asked to flip and this was even more amazing. I'll leave the details to myself but definitely make time to see her. She is wonderful. I'll be back for sure.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maddie Eve ynglifter69 DTC Yes 2 2/2/20
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off let me thank my fellow members in the forum who brought her to my attention. Maddie was quick to return text(something of a rarity these days) and communication was productive. She had a rare incall and the verification process began. I finally just called her, talked for awhile and we were good to go. I made my way to her building and to her apartment/room. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised to see the girl in the photos just in jeans and a tight top. Maddie wears glasses that give her that sexy librarian look. We spent a couple of minutes chatting and the usual formalities. As she stripped down to her Victoria Secrets I had to feel that body. Perfect large b or small c breasts, small grabbable butt, and great lips that match her pictures perfectly. No old pictures here. A good deal of lfk and dfk started things off followed by daty. I skipped cbj/bbbj all together as I felt how wet she was. Her covers were very tight on me and almost didn’t fit. Bring your own if you are above average. Two rounds were over in maybe 35 minutes. I can’t speak for a few things. She is most likely cbj vs bbbj, however she like fingers. Maddie will be a ymmv provider for sure. The usual no list will apply. She does like sex and safety as do I. Her personality is pretty nice and laid back until she is naked. Maddie may be the next rising star on here. If nothing else she is certainly worth your time.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 Soeasy DTC Yes 42 2/2/20
Review by Soeasy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Haven't written one in a while but this one bears mention. The reviews had me curious and text exchange was good.  I knew that this would be a good fantasy. Contact was simple by text and PM's and after easy verification I made it to her incall..Cute, funny and personable, this provider is ATF material. No question. I'd repeat without a second thought. Her body is tight, her personality is open and down-to-earth, she is into the connection. deep and interesting. Overall, was GFE+ and like a platonic friendship experience as well wrapped in a tight soft and sensitive body, and she knows how to kiss DATY was lovely, lengthy, clean, and responsive. She seemed to enjoy it. Love providers who announce each one...   Non-rushed but we made conversation and I just wanted to get busy. Talking as we went, like it was an everyday occurrence, we got comfortable instantly. After some text exchanges, we met up at her incall. She took her time and was conversational and friendly. From, conversation to LFK/DFK while petting, all activities were performed with enthusiasm and extremely well. Tight body, personality and attitude. Sexy and wet, responsive and vocal, and enjoyed DATY as much as I did…multiples, according to her. An amazing bbbj and then cfs, we switched positions a few times and I actually missed a position I forgot I was waiting for. I'll ask next time ;) I'm amazed I lasted as long as I did. I think I had multiples during the mpcfs…which is rare but the right companion is what makes the difference. After we talked, straightened up, and parted pleasantly, I could not help but stop thinking about how extraordinarily good it felt as an interaction. Nothing negative about it. I still had a trace of her moisturizer on my face and chest after showering and the scent on me had me semi-erect and distracted for the rest of the day. Not a clock watcher, no drama, and easy to talk to. It was everything that gives me pleasure from a fantasy encounter.   Definitely plan to repeat the fantasy. Be respectful and a gentleman please. She made me instantly comfortable and then blew my mind. Great person too.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 SirSoy DTC Yes 66 2/2/20
Review by SirSoy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ok I saw Savannah as part of a duo experience with another provider... Go read the review I wrote for Emily Brook if you want to know about her. This is about Savannah, let me preface this by the standar entry YMMV. Visuals... are her pictures accurate yes... and no... yes because its her... and NO because they do her zero justice... She's stunning... from here eyes all the way down. Ok so I need to mention Emily here because she made me laugh and feel at ease, thats rare cause I don't click with everyone... But I also clicked with Savannah too! I mean honestly one was amazing but two women beyond beautiful and who made me feel like the missing wheel that was amazing. I won't get into what activities were performed honestly everything you think in a Duo. But I will say this Savannah is on my ATF list and I will be seeing her agian if she's available and willing to see me too.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eryn zaskar Westminster Yes 15 2/1/20
Review by zaskar (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an excellent time with eryn. She is very hot with a great body. Great bbbj and fs was awesome. Conversation was good before and after. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland Wyomarine Colorado Springs Yes 52 2/1/20
Review by Wyomarine (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Lucy for the first time and it was absolutely incredible! She is beautiful/stunning and certainly makes you feel like you are the best she has ever had, I'm sure I am not, but it felt like it. All the acronyms apply and covered. Treat her like a queen, and you will be her king.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Gange29 DTC Yes 150 2/1/20
Review by Gange29 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/28/20
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an incredible find. Had an amazing time with her. Very enjoyable to experience in all manners. Great conversation as well as much more. Definitely recommend!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: