Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| SexiKenni | PsymonyB | DTC | Yes | 25 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
PsymonyB
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What a good time I just had. We had a heated, passionate conversation. Kenni has all the assets and she is so fluent in French that she should be a French teacher- she has an advanced technique that just isn’t fair. Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kali Sensual Reiki | ses6666 | Denver | Yes | 101 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
ses6666
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: "I had the delightful pleasure of meeting Kali while on business recently. I had added her to my favorites in TOB and also viewed her personal website. We emailed a number of times and she was very warm and congenial in everyone of those interactions prior to meeting. We met in the early evening at her place. It is upscale, very safe and quite discreet. Kali met me at the door with a warm embrace and her smile in person is just as beautiful as in her photos. Kali has exquisite taste in lamps and has quite the collection. Take a moment to admire because the best is yet to come. Kali has a lovely mature curvy figure with beautiful skin. Embracing her is very genuine and warm and definitely gets the senses tingling. Embraces lead to other more intimate affections and Kali has keen perception and knows how to take the lead. Her increasing attention is mind blowing and she is a master at her craft. She is extremely open minded and eager to please. She has a plethora of devices to add to the sensation and stimulation. The entire time was unrushed and there was never an awkward moment. If you desire au naturale Kali is definitely perfection!!! I absolutely plan another visit my next trip to Denver." Age: 54 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lebanesequeen | javajunkie | Denver | Yes | 54 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
javajunkie
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I got to review this Middle Eastern Queen. She was quick to reply and verified me quickly. Once verified, got her location and was there lickety-split. GPS took me to the other side the frontage road with the address, that put me behind on apt. She understood that i had to only visit 1/2 hr, not the full hr. My loss. Lebanon answered the door in some cute skimpy outfit. My kind of lady! We introduced ourselves and immediately began getting to know each other. I undressed and she jumped right in BBBJ, right off the bat you can tell she enjoyed her job fully. She spread her legs and introduced me to Lebanon. I enjoyed a DATY session as long as she could take it. Her sweet petite spinner body wanted one thing only! Cock! Very nice covered GFE. Light kissing. She offered a smoke afterward. multiple o's. She insisted on staying in MISH and told me not to stop, little did she know I would have taken her all over the room including the chair, and even against the wall if she wasn't enjoying the deep penetration in one position. I wanted to play all over like cfs with msog, doggie, returning to mish, another fun one with her petite frame.. After she offered a smoke, but because i had another stop I had to decline. She enjoyed a toke and paid me a compliment. It was nice to meet Lebanon. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AmandaLove303 | ishmael2 | Denver | Yes | 67 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
ishmael2
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw Mandy at her in call this week and really enjoyed the whole experience. She answered my texts promptly and confirmed me with TOB references. I must also take issue with the reviewer who carped about her weight. Mandy is a tall, statuesque woman with a gorgeous firm body and a beautiiful pair of breasts. Her in call is very nice and discreet in an upscale neighborhood. I enjoyed the GFE activities and felt unrushed and pampered by a very sweet lady. I'll be back soon. Thanks, Mandy Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cass | CO_Guy87 | Denver | Yes | 18 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
CO_Guy87
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a great time with Cass. Communication was easy and once there she was easy and friendly to chat with. She put my nerves at ease as soon as I showed up. Not GFE, but she was so friendly I didn't really notice. If you are a boob guy don't miss out, she has tits for days. Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Claire-buoyant | usuallywatching | Denver | Yes | 9 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
usuallywatching
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Claire is a rock solid cutie! Met in a good, clean hotel. I was stoked to see how beautiful she was, particularly her face - which doesn't appear in the pictures. She's a webcam model, too, and it came through in her enthusiasm for all activities. UTF with sustained eye-contact was out of this world. CFS Doggie and finished in standing Mish. We chatted afterward -she's easy to talk to. It's one of her first visits, but I hope she'll be back often. I'll repeat lots. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-26 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Madison Taylor | DenverDiver2 | Denver | Yes | 60 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
DenverDiver2
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Madison and I arranged a late-night appointment over a series of texts throughout the day. I arrived at Madison's incall fairly late at night and so we used text to help with directions from parking to front door. I was greeted with a warm smile and a "hurry get in out of that cold you poor thing!", which I found strangely endearing. Madison welcomed me bought me to a spot where we could both sit together and chat and served us some drinks. We sat there chatting with such ease that our conversation began meandering across our lifetimes and before I knew I spotted the time and jolted up apologizing for taking up so much of the time that we had booked together. Madison looked at the clock, let out an easy, dismissive laugh pointed at the clock and said something to the effect of "..I am not staring at that thing all night don't worry...". Madison explained that we would now start our time together and went to change. Madison returned in a sort of fishnet lingerie piece. I remember Madison saying something but I only heard Charlie Brown's teacher as I soaked in the sight of her in this outfit! Madison eased me back on to her bed, laying me face down and beginning a massage. I asked for adjustments as she went and Madison quickly implemented each request, asking me to confirm it was improved each time. I felt great after my massage, and now very relaxed. Madison exploited my at-ease-ness and slowly removed my remaining clothing and slowly descended and began an amazing BBBJ, replete with noises from her and eye contact. Multiple times I asked Madison to stop so that I would not pop...and I sincerely believe that she enjoyed hearing each of my pleas. We moved to CFS, MISH. At this point I was pleasantly taken aback by the amount of maneuvering we needed to do in order to begin. To put more plainly...the fit was surprisingly snug.Seeing Madison in her lingerie during MISH was fantastic and straight from my life-long fantasies. Again, nearly popping a couple of times we moved to standing K9. I want say, without equivocation, that the view from this angle is the hottest view I have experience thus far in my life. I had seen the pics of Madison's assets but I was still blown away in person. As mentioned earlier, Madison has a uniquely snug fit, and with this new position, that snugness increased. I felt like a teenager again. And I lasted about as long as I did when I was a teenager ????! After I caught my breath and regained my composure I showered Madison with praise and accolades. Classy as ever Madison thanked me sincerely and brought over a much needed drink of water. I had an incredible time with Madison and I am eager to plan another visit together. I highly recommend making something work with Madison as soon as it is possible. Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MissDawn | Leoaugust | Denver | Yes | 33 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Leoaugust
(81 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I first met Dawn last summer and had a near out of body experience with this beautiful little talented woman. TOB verified thru several texts and was back at her nice incall. She went on hiatus shortly after my first visit and jumped at seeing her again after seeing her post. We caught up about our lives from the last 6 months. Once in her bedroom we kissed and started to peel off clothes! She is so small and toned, great laugh, nice bite size tits and a tight handful of an ass! I started daty and she enhanced it with her vibrator, this woman cums hard and often, could have spent the whole time there it was so sweet. Dawn had more in store for me however, she positioned me so while getting a deep, very enthusiastic bbbj her little ass and pussy were in a well positioned mirror to enjoy their view, almost lost it there from the awesome bj and view!. Cfs with a super tight cg ride to another boisterous O, flipped her to mish and enjoyed her little screams and moans in my ear to a very fulfilling end for both of us. This woman is so hot and affectionate, nice warm washcloth and some lfk and conversation, no clock watching. So if you want a woman who beauty goes way beyond skin deep, is very driven and accomplished in the real world, super sweet and a fantastic lover call her for yourself and enjoy her company! Highly recommend to any gentlemen! Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CarmelCutieZoe | Edxxx | Colorado Springs | Yes | 82 | 2/11/20 | |
|
Review by
Edxxx
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/20 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is truly welcoming and friendly. I spoke with her and enjoyed her company. She made me feel welcome and didnt seem concerned about my personal issues. Not that she didnt care. She worked with them. She was amazing and will be going back to her without question. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NatalieXSensual | captain m | Boulder | Yes | 26 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
captain m
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/20 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Usual 2 text setup. Meet her at an incall studio space - discretion is the order of the day. Donation goes on side table and strip. Good massage, encouraged to allow hands roam within reason. Even got on top for some of the massage while I was face down - wow! On the flip, she took her time to go south of the border, which added to the anticipation. Offered a shower afterwards (nice touch!) and away I went, distracted for the remainder of the day. Definitely recommend for FBSM Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alessandra Garcia | Coboard521 | Boulder | Yes | 87 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Coboard521
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: The visit was like seeing and old girlfriend. Great conversation and laid back time for both. Will hang out again! Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Halllana | Notacbjfan | DTC | Yes | 14 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Notacbjfan
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Was meet at the door by a beautiful lady. Once in side she offered a shower . She asked me to get comfortable and the fun started. We started off with a nice fbsm and she has amazing hands so it was much more then a body rub. After a quick massage she asked me to roll over as she removed what was left of her clothes. I schedule a combo session so se begin to enjoy each others bodies a little more and had a great cfs finish with multiple positions included. She is a safty girl and is a lot of fun and very good at what she does . Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SexiKenni | Johntwain | Denver | Yes | 25 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Johntwain
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/31/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Got to see Kenni for 30 min. Woo man! She was fantastic! Just a great attitude and great experience. I got there and immediately felt at ease. She has a great sense of humor. We were high fiving during and after activities. Just a great time. UTF was fantastic! Thanks Kenni, cant wait until next time Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lexikitty6069 | oldertruckguy-9225 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
oldertruckguy-9225
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/20 Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lexi has been a favorite of mine for quite a while now. I occasionally play with other fine young ladies but Lexi's skills and personality are to me what the Sirens were to Hercules. Granted communicating with Lexi can be frustrating, sometimes, very frustrating! But, gentlemen I assure that the extra effort and patience will be rewarded! Lexi is an excellent provider and her skills are absolutely first rate. I advise that before a session with her you be well hydrated, rested and eat your Wheaties! Let me tell you; she can wear you out. PSE? Oh yes!! And she can get real loud at times! GFE?, definitely! She is a cuddler and kisser, oh my yes, a great kisser! Her oral skills are incredible! Lexi is a patient, caring, giving playmate. She knows how to tease then definitely please! She is easy to talk to, fun to be with and definitely FTF! As I write this I am smiling and I hear those Sirens! Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Halllana | Dmbuffs | DTC | Yes | 14 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Dmbuffs
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a great time on a snowy evening. Set up was easy. Very nice incall in the south DTC area. She greeted me with a hug and then led me to the bedroom where we got comfortable. I opted for a nice fbsm. More than once did I kick myself for not going for something more. I will next time for sure. Nice massage and some amazing views on the flip. I’ll definitely see her again! Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Raven Layne | Bj11998 | DTC | Yes | 31 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Bj11998
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/27/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Not much that hasn’t been said about Raven. Setup was easy, she is very attractive and very good at setting the mood. Fantastic experience I would repeat anytime she is available. Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Raven Layne | leigeois | Denver | Yes | 31 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
leigeois
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/31/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Meeting Raven was one of the best things I could have done. We had been talking on and off over the past couple of weeks and due to having a cold I was unable to have met her when we originally planned. AS a result, we set up a new date. That day, prior to our time to see each other, she sent me the address in a timely manner so that I could show up on time. When I walked into her place I was amazed at the beauty that was upon me. She was the perfect height for me and when I hugged her hello, she came in and wrapped her arms around me. We went off and began to talk and learn a bit more about each other. Talking about where we where from to what we liked, we just made small talk and gradually built into things. From deep kissing to touching each other, Raven gave me a great back massage that rolled into me undressing her. Play time was filled with multiple positions. Her O's are real, and that drove me crazy. When I was about to have my own O, she looked me in the eyes and asked me for it. The time with her was well spent and I plan to see her again and again whenever I can. Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MadisonXOXO | boxer-6526 | Denver | Yes | 38 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was finally able to see Madison. We had some challenges (do to my schedule) getting an appointment set, but we found time during her current trip, and I'm glad I did. She is an amazing hostess. Beautiful Asian woman. Started off with shower where she washes me all over. Then on to the activities. I'm not going to go over every acronym, but I will say she is very GFE...VERY GFE! Shower afterwards where she cleaned me up again, and out the door with a smile. Thank you so much, Madison. I look forward to seeing you during your next trip. Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MissHayleySummers | Imyrhklbry | Denver | Yes | 22 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Imyrhklbry
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20 Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: As Buxter Poindexter sings: She is hot! Hot! HOT!!! I've seen this sexy little firecracker several times and for fun reason! This time was no different! Since we've been together on multiple occasions no problem with set up. Tonight's get together actually initiated by her asking if I'd like some company cause she missed me! What an ego boost! Soon she was walking in my door, and wrapping herself in my arms! Like being with a hot girlfriend who can't get enough! Not going into details but the pleasure and chemistry between us is so hot that she passed out and I soon followed! Woke up with her purring on my chest and after another quick round for good pleasure, she had to go. Best part is she said she'll be returning soon, so I better rest up! Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Natalie Marie | RandyJ | Denver | Yes | 27 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
RandyJ
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is an amazing spinner. I have a soft spot for spinners and she is about the best looking one I have seen. I see her as often as I can. The pics are her, but don't do her justice. Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| BanginBrit | Lands1014 | Westminster | Yes | 105 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Lands1014
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Super nice gal and very pretty . She is good people Wonderfully affectionate and super sweet Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Clarissa Clark | macnemo | Denver | Yes | 69 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
macnemo
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: Easy set up, she greeted me like we were friends and activities perform with enthusiasm. Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| LailaLuz | Flanker-9057 | Albany | Yes | 7 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
Flanker-9057
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 1 hr Location: AlbanyIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Laila has a body to die for. She is very energetic and outgoing. Met me at her very nice incall with a warm hug and kiss. I came in and after some brief chatting and small kisses, we started to warm up to each other. I disrobed and she kept her teddy on (fucking HOT) and she pushed me onto the bed and straddled me, kissing and playing and working her way down to my guy. Wonderful skills, super hot body, loves what she does and is very sweet. Definitely full GFE and all activities were enjoyed via mucho gusto. Hit her up, guys, while you can~!!!! Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-28-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexa-4988 | DATYgent | Thornton | So-So | 37 | 2/10/20 | |
|
Review by
DATYgent
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/20 Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: YMMV. Nice enough gal, friendly greeting, pretty face & knockout shape. Perhaps my standards are too high, but I freshen up for a visit & expect the same & that did not seem to be the case. DATY was not offered, which is my thing, but I would have passed in this case anyway. Late start, rushed CBJ & although I could have continued the main event, it also felt hurried, as was the dress-up & out the door. Of the hour, half of that. Seemed like some confusion with appointment scheduling as well, not sure. Maybe I caught her on an off day. Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Libby Lust | Snoopy7 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Snoopy7
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Libby several times and always enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing her again. She enjoys being treated like a lady, and I enjoy treating her that way. We like starting out by chatting about what we've been up to since we last met, then slowly moving into more personal communication. Kissing is important to me, and she does that very well. She enjoys receiving a slow and deep massage. Her oral skills are excellent and of course she excels at all aspects of the main event. We like closing out our encounters with some cuddling and quiet chat. Needless to say, I highly recommend her. Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chloeblue83 | Munchie-9737 | Denver | Yes | 53 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Munchie-9737
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She's great. Every positive review I've read mentions the great eyes, eye contact, and of course my favorite which I never got past....the french. Good communication and talents are all I needed today. My headache is now gone lol. Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alessandra Garcia | Leoaugust | DTC | Yes | 87 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Leoaugust
(81 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/20 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of visiting with Alexendria again and wish I had seen her sooner than last summer. She is a tall, fit and toned Latina beauty with large natural breasts, tight round ass and a smile that illuminates a room. Dressed in a sexy lace black outfit and greeted with one of her delicious and warm dfk kisses to start off. We caught up about our lives and fell deep in a dfk session which resulted in shedding clothing and starting the fun! She loves daty and has a clit ring that can help work magic to get get to multiple vocal O's. She gives a nice wet slow bbbj with her big black as coal eyes looking for approval, she didnt need any! Cfs with cg to start nice rythem and another O, mish and doggie and back to mish lots of vocal encouragement with a mutal finish! More dfk and hugging to cool down from this steamy encounter. Very down to earth, intelligent, well spoken and just a natural sweetheart you won't want to leave, no clock watching. Highly recommend you try to catch this awesome woman for a fantastic time! Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kristi Coxx-BANNED | Sigma669 | Denver | Yes | 34 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Sigma669
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw Kristi at the in call location. After a slight hic-up on getting to the room, every thing was great. Kristi is a fire cracker GFE/PSE experience. Smoking hot with tons of energy. DATY/DATO were both clean and sweet. BBBJCIM, FIA, FIV, FS were outstanding. Wish I had done the full hour. Will be back again soon. A NEW ATF!!! Age: 29 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Claire-buoyant | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 9 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a Super Bowl Sunday itch and my favorite was not available, so I reached out to Claire, and I'm so glad I did. We had a small glitch in our communication, but no big deal. Her pictures are accurate and she has a pretty face. Some small talk and lfk on arrival to get comfortable. She says GFE, but GFE for me means DFK. She was more of lfk, but believe me, that did not take away from our appointment. When activites started, she is very sexual. Our foreplay was energized. Daty, dato, and bbbj done seperately before moving into 69. Very responsive to nipple sucking, FIv and fia. Covered up and finished in K9. Great view. Great time. Thank you Claire. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-26 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| kissinganna90 | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 42 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/29/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Anna I saw each other last week for an early evening, after work tryst. It was lucky she was not busy when I called her during my evening commute. After a quick verification, we set our time. She is a hot Latina. Smart, and conversational, but when the fireworks start, look out. It was a short appointment. I won't do that again with her. Schedule the hour. GFEDFKBBBJDATYDATOMPCFS. Thank you Anna Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilyfishbubbles | Valerian | Denver | Yes | 20 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Valerian
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Lilly a few times, she always has a knack for creating interesting decor and ambiance. Lilly is super sweet, and has a really interesting background. She really appreciates it when you follow her rules and instructions carefully, so do your best to pay attention. If you do, you'll be rewarded. On my last visit I went for the 1 hr fbsm. She welcomes you to her place, and asks you to take a quick shower, then lie face down on the bed. Her hands are really strong, and she has some great massage skills. Eventually on the flip things heat up, and she demonstrates her other assets and skills, which are just as spectacular. Afterwards she invites you to take a shower with her and scrub off the oil, which is a really nice touch, and then sends you on your way. Definitely highly recommend. One of my all time favorites. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Savannah-6314 | Tony2018 | Denver | Yes | 66 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Tony2018
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Even more beautiful in person. Cute Boston accent. Definitely Gfe. All the usual acronyms performed enthusiastically. Very friendly and just pleasant to be around. Hope she visits more often. Run dont walk to see her when in town. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Karmadasani | Denverguy1700 | Denver | Yes | 162 | 2/9/20 | |
|
Review by
Denverguy1700
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/11/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This review is long overdue. I have seen Karma several times now and each time is unique and amazing. She is always great to talk to and makes each experience one of a kind. I opted for a half hour massage. Let's just say, she knows how to rub all your aches away. The flip was even more amazing and I'll definitely be back. Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| kissinganna90 | Rugersmygun | DTC | Yes | 42 | 2/8/20 | |
|
Review by
Rugersmygun
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had an awesome visit with Anna, booked with her on very short notice we tried for an hour but we both had appointments afterwards so we had to cut it short. Will definitely go for an hour or more next time as she is a blast to be with. She met me at the door in a silky robe open in the front, she lead me to the end of the bed where she layed down on and undid my belt and buttons bbbj while it grew in her mouth to dt very good btw I had to see her kitty which is beautiful, perfect lips and a nice clitty that wanted attention daty was yum and I asked if FIV was ok, I got the go ahead and added another that's when she started to moan and buck her hips she got super wet and came hard on my fingers, she then sucked on my wet fingers. We then suited up and entered her mish she said something incoherent as I felt her contract hard, I asked if I could COB she said yes, I could even do her face I pulled out lost the cover straddled her chest and let loose a huge mess on her face. I know this sounds like a porn scene and it felt like one this girl was utterly amazing. We said our goodbyes promising each other there would be much more to come very soon Thanks Anne you were awesome see ya soon Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sarahknoxxx | earlsmyra | DTC | Yes | 71 | 2/8/20 | |
|
Review by
earlsmyra
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/8/20 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Sent message through Tob & Sarah got back to me quickly, we met up a few hours later. I arrived at a clean mid level hotel, she it really hot and welcoming. I was put at ease with friendly conversation. She suggested we go to bedroom, quickly got started, she was accommodating with all my requests, multiple positions, I had a great time, highly recommended. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ms Magic Hands | atadlong | Denver | Yes | 13 | 2/8/20 | |
|
Review by
atadlong
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Quality performance by this FBSM only provider! Very good with her hands, attractive and very easy to talk to. Banging body nice buns! She is not full service but was topless and allowed nip touching only.. Experience was worth the time... I was considering a AMP experience knowing there would be an up sell and so glad I went to Magic Hands instead. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MyaLoveex3 | Coloradopntr | DTC | Yes | 16 | 2/8/20 | |
|
Review by
Coloradopntr
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20 Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow, open the door dressed as I asked. Silk robe, matching bra and panties with fishnets. We got comfortable and she took the lead. Like others have said many rules but all for her safety. I respect her wishes and would recommend. Fun and easy to talk to. I will be back !! Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ellie Lovell | Bigco | Denver | Yes | 48 | 2/8/20 | |
|
Review by
Bigco
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/9/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Late review seen her on Jan 9th best day of my life . She was the best was in town on business will definitely see her again. Had me bagging for more time best massage ever. Makes me want to go back just for her company ! Wish she traveled Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-37 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lindsey Legend | Malz | Denver | Yes | 55 | 2/8/20 | |
|
Review by
Malz
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/30/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lindsey was great! She was very accommodating and the sweetest thing ever! I love her accent and she looks like her pictures but better in person! Highly recommend! Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AminaSky | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 3 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Contacted Amina and she responded fairly quickly. Passed screening and was invited over. Once I arrived, I let her know that I was there and she sorta went silent on me. I am not the type to sit in parking lots or wait for an extended amount of time. I sent her a text and relayed that I was leaving. She responded back with her room number (LOL my kind of woman) and I soon found myself in her room. She has very pretty eyes, tall with a nice carmel colored ass to match. We talked for a bit and she mentioned that her phone was malfunctioning. LOL, I was not paying the conversation too much attention because I was ready to start this war. All positions are on the table, no kissing/anal are also not offered. The Savior Faire "Oh you like eye contact and you have pretty eyes" Award goes to Ms Amina. Take care of yourself, I am wondering if she knows her butt jiggles when she walks? Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaykay | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 25 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Kay and I have been playing phone tag for the past few months. The other night we connected while I was on my way back from going to see what I call a FUCKING DISASTER. Kay actually saved the day because she was available, so I stopped by to see her. Kay invited me up and when she opened the door, she was wearing this nice silk dress that was hugging her curves pretty well. Kay is thicker than her pics but she wears her curves real well. Guys if you are into thick women with a nice ass/legs, then Kay is your girl. She always has the nicest attitude and if you click with her, you will find that she has a hidden talent that will make the average person laugh continuously. I kid and call her Ms Kit Deluca all of the time. The Savior Faire "Just let me get the tip in" Award goes to Ms Deluca. Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| kissinganna90 | Chubby | DTC | Yes | 42 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
Chubby
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: New pictures are very accurate. New short hair looks great on her. Exotic but really beautiful face. Incall to DTC hotel. Two hour meeting so I brought a couple of bottles of her favorite beverages to share. Good conversation, much of it laying in bed with her head on my shoulder. Very chill, very relaxed woman. Old friends instantly. Very GFE. DFK. DATY, BBBJ, Mish, Doggie, back to Mish. Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lebanesequeen | FankC11 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
FankC11
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/28/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: First time meeting and she was everything I wanted! Pictures are accurate and she is a true smoke show. I will be going back to she her again! Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Savannah-6314 | scottiep33 | Denver | Yes | 66 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
scottiep33
(46 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Savannah is a perfect little treat. I had the perfect timing. I just had to leave a previous appointment due to a bait and switch. Looked on TOB and Savannah had just posted. I've been wanting to see her for a while so I reached out to her. She immediately responded, and verification and setup was super easy. Arrived at her room, and her body is absolutely stunning. I didn't know what to expect but I was surprised by her amazing skills. Her ass made me cum so hard. She has one of the most sexy assets I've ever seen. Next time I'll make sure to book an hour or more with her. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| mia619filipinaSD | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 35 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was the third time I've seen Mia. She is amazing. Beautiful, sexy, and passionate woman. Easy setup and great time. lfk, daty, dato, bbbj, MPCFS. Great personality. Go see her. Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Princesss | DimerDozen2427 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
DimerDozen2427
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Love this girl, as she is my new ATF and will probably only see her when she is in CO! She’s clean, legit and makes you feel comfortable from the time you arrive until the time you leave. She has been my best experience by far and I can’t wait until she comes back :) Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-25 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tara Divine | siriusblue | Boulder | Yes | 14 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
siriusblue
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/20 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Tara is a beautiful, kind young woman. She was so friendly and happy to spend an hour with me. Tall, fair and slender, she has beautiful eyes, hair and un-tattooed skin, impeccable grooming and hygiene, a perfectly formed medium sized bust and pretty little tush. She is strict on screening and identification for her safety, which I can understand. Tara offers two types of FBSM and I opted for the mutual touch version. We both wore our birthday suits for the occasion. I lay on a massage table and Tara worked on my back and arms and legs while I peeked at her lovely body and returned the massage with strokes of my own up and down her legs, thighs and chest. There was lots of direct body to body contact and hugging that was super exciting. Eventually it was time to turn over as Tara straddled my chest to offer an amazing view of the most perfect area of her physique and we continued our mutual touching and stroking until I was drained and fully satisfied at the very end of the hour. A very nice FBSM with a very happy ending. Thank you Tara! Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MyraGold | Strange_Ice | Denver | Yes | 16 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
Strange_Ice
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/31/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW..... such a good experience with Myra. Set up first by putting in a request on her website as well as sending her a message on here at the same time. She appreciates the advance booking. Once I arrived she greeted me in some very sexy lingerie and showed me to the room. Her entire set up was perfect, the atmosphere, the scents, the lighting, the soft music, she knows how to set the mood very well. I was able to freshen up with a quick shower on arrival, then layed down on the table for a much needed massage. I have to say Myra definitely puts the sensual in fbsm, and the mirror placement was perfect to give you an amazing view the whole time. On the flip she continues to impress with the same sensuality and gave a great ending that left me unable to say much at all. A much need and amazing time, thank you very much and I hope I get more opportunities to you more Myra. Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hazel of Denver | philbill | Denver | Yes | 42 | 2/7/20 | |
|
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Hazel is everything good about this hobby. She is very easy to comunicate with and is really friendly. When she showed up at my place she looked just like her pictures. She changed into some very sexy lingerie and joined me on the couch. In no time we were in the bedroom and very wrapped up in each other. Hazel is one of those rare providers who really enjoys herself to the fullest. Bbbj, daty, dfk, cfs were all done with great enthusiasm. She is a very cool person who I will definitely see again. Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lebanesequeen | DavCO | Westminster | Yes | 54 | 2/6/20 | |
|
Review by
DavCO
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/20 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lebanon is awesome. Once you get past her "unique" verification process you are in for a treat. she is definitely prettier in person and the definition of a spinner. I will be seeing her again soon. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||