|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Canuck |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
11/29/19 |
Review by
Canuck
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally had the pleasure of meeting Hunter for the first time today. What an experience! Set up was easy and straightforward. Met her at her incall and was greeted with a warm hug and a kiss. We sat down and chatted for a bit to break the ice and get to know each other a bit.
Hunter is very easy to talk to and we were conversing like old friends in no time. The transition to adult activities was fun and very natural. Much can be said about spending some adult time with Hunter but suffice it to say she wants to enjoy her time with you as you do with her.
The cuddle time after was the best, her skin is so smooth you just can't stop caressing. Hunter is a unique woman who should be treasured. I would definitely recommend spending some time with Hunter, she is definitely worth it. Thanks Hunter.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
Speed |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
11/29/19 |
Review by
Speed
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I haven't written a review in years. But this experience was so great I had to sit down and tell everyone about it.
Layne Jane was/is awesome. She is so damn cute and so sexy at the same time. She has a cute little body and knows just how to use it.
I elected to join her for a FS session. I brought along a new toy for us to play with. She was very into it. We played with it for a good long time, in many positions. She has the most perfect little feet too. She let me worship them as long as I wanted.
DATY, FIV, FS, UTF, LFK were all on the menu. She even read my P411 profile before hand, which I find very important for me.
When the main event came along we used every position I could think of, plus a few she showed me.
Next time I want to experience her Nuru session. (her specialty). If this time was this good, I can't wait to see and feel what that will be like.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexxx
|
|
Gentlejeff1 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
27
|
11/29/19 |
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Whew! This girl can wear you out, at least she did to me. She is one very feisty PSE/GFE all in one. I wanted to find a new lady and had texted 5 girls and (as usual) only one responded (why do some of these girls bother advertising?) it was Lexxx and she was very prompt and easy to talk with. She has been around for a while but had been unavailable for the last year but now she’s back and I am so glad.
I love women in their 30’s, they always seem so genuinely horny and Lexxx definitely was. If you like pleasing a woman as much as she pleases you then she is your lady. She has few limits and is very agile so be ready for some serious fun. More details by PM if you want.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JaneJones
|
|
Lund |
Boulder |
Yes |
50
|
11/29/19 |
Review by
Lund
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Got a chance to meet Jane this Friday on same day notice and found her perfect gfe. It seems she was out last few years but decided to return with a bang. Absolutely no problem with the performance and liked each minutes of time I spent with her. She is good with Oral, 69, dfk and we did almost all we can do in 30 minutes.
The only thing is that she needs a good incall place as after activity refreshment was on downside, but I believe that should be fine in next few days/weeks. I will definitely repeat.-
Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
KorbenDallasMultiPass |
Denver |
Yes |
109
|
11/29/19 |
Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second time with Kandi and she has become my ATF. Both times she has been energetic, enthusiastic, and skilled. She makes me feel special each time I see her and seems entirely focused on creating a pleasurable and fun time for us both. She is fun to talk to and everything about my experiences with her from the set up to our time together is easy and pleasant. Both times I left her feeling studied, fulfilled, and good about myself. I cannot recommend spending time with Kandi enough. She delivers above and beyond. She is also beautiful, fit, and had amazing curves. I will continue to visit her and definitely recommend seeing her as she is an amazing soul.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Flintstone |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
11/28/19 |
Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I met with Montana for a 90 minute session. She is very sexy and sensual. Her FBSM skills were excellent and I came away feeling so relaxed. She was very gracious as a host and her time. She let me shower after and it was a wonderful experience and I will be back.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
Noobtime |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
11/28/19 |
Review by
Noobtime
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting this amazingly beautiful and smart woman. She is everything in her picture and much more. Started out with dfk and I loved every single minute of it. Definitely made my week.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Khloe Babes-BANNED
|
|
Kentsteel1 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/28/19 |
Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Khloe is a little sweetheart who makes you feel comfortable and definitely does not rush. Everything about her is authentic from the way she talks to the way she kissed and to the way she touched. It was like meeting up with a young lover. I had to wait a bit for her but she was completly worth the wait and I keep thinking about the next time I can get to see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NaughtyNicole-8069
|
|
Hobby Hobbit -Banned |
Colorado Springs |
No Show |
15
|
11/28/19 |
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: A friend said she got mad at him after he waited over 15 mins with no response from her and left. Wanting to see her forever and excited she is now in a private incall, I decided to try my luck. So after a couple of days of mindless back and forth, at 10 I asked for a 1045, she said 11. Great! Texted while on my way at 1030 and 1045, no answer. She texts me at 11 saying she just got home and needed more time, that's it. Leaving after waiting 30 mins+, I texted to suggest she show more consideration for clients as "our time is money too" and was told to pound sand. Lol. Smh. Wtf.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elaine
|
|
alex36 |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
11/28/19 |
Review by
alex36
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience. Nothing much to add to previous reviews. Go for it with confidence!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AnastasiaPearl
|
|
markphipps |
DTC |
Yes |
4
|
11/28/19 |
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, got hit by a bombshell!!! The curves of a goddess, flawless skin, boobs that jiggle. Frankly I was in seventh heaven!
Easy to setup with references in P411 for me. Met her at her incall location in DTC. She was prompt with her messaging throughout.
The rendezvous was arranged in an upscale hotel in DTC. Went up to the room. She greeted me with LFK. We had some great conversation on variety of topics. I could not stop checking her out. Oo my thing was noticeable. She pulled close for LFK that turned to DFK. Beautiful Romanian girl with that Eastern European accent, that makes her all the more sexier. We opened the champagne bottle - she loved it. Some more small talk and more kissing. The simply loves it.
We shifted the scene to the bed. I took a quick shower. Back to the bed, I grouped her while we kissed. Clothes off and more kissing. She slid down, her boobs between tools. Wow! It feels good. Proceeded to the best BBBJ ever. Lots of saliva. Believe this was the best. I almost going to pop. More Russian dance and UTF. Proceeded to DATY. Wow that cooch is juicy, she was responding well to my DATY. That room now filled with erotic sounds. Light music playing behind. The 3rd BBBJ, I was almost going pop. I couldn’t wait anymore, strapped up the rubber and she gave a CBJ. I banged her like there no tomorrow or today. All possible positions are available and second pop too. She is in Denver till Tuesday 26th. Do yourself a favor, go and see this beautifully skilled Romanian girl. She will be traveling and not sure if she will be back to Denver. Run to her!!!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GoddessKat
|
|
4yourcontrol |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
11/28/19 |
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had talked with Goddess Kat for a while, but I wasn't able to make it work with my schedule and, honestly, was a little bit nervous. I had tried pegging, but not BDSM style pegging. The two providers I tried were into it but not assertive and seemed like they did it bc I wanted it--not they loved doing it. I wanted to find a provider that really enjoyed it and would push my limits a bit in BDSM bc I am inexperienced. After texting back and forth, she definitely seemed totally into it so I decided I give it a try with her.
When I arrived she let me in greeted me by saying "Don't be nervous handsome. I'm going to show you things you didn't even know you wanted." She then gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek followed by a light slap and told me to "Turn around." When I turned around, she gabbed my ass and then slapped it. "Nice ass handsome. It is going to be mine." I was getting excited but still SUPER nervous...
She then told me to stand by because she was cleaning up after her last session, and no more than 10 minutes later she called me back to her dungeon. I had only seen things like it in videos and didn't even know the names of everything in there.
She was dressed in sexy stocking and garters with 6 inch platforms that made her nearly as tall as me, but I just couldn't take my eyes off her voluptuous breast and beautiful eyes. Her pictures are real, but don't even do her justice--her gorgeous eyes, auburn hair, and perfect body had me so aroused.
She came over, unbuttoned my sport coat and slid her hand down over my chest until she came to my crouch and said "I can see in your eyes and feel down here you like what you see." Not even knowing what I was saying I just said "Yes, Goddess Kat." It was as if I was her only session, everything was perfect....
Next thing I knew my suit was off, my penis was in chastity and I was bent over a device I didn't even know the name of with a butt plug inside me. Then she walked over towards my face as I was tied down to the device wearing her strap-on. Helpless, she smacked me gently in the cheeks with what must have been a 9 inch dildo and gently rubbed it over my closed lips. "I know you want this" she said as she focused it on my lips. Shaking my head--I hadn't thought about this---she continued "O.k., shy boy. The only way you are going to get to see or touch these" juggling her amazing breast "is if you lick this" as she slapped it against my cheek. Before I knew it I was licking, and when she let her girls out I was doing everything I could to please her member... She said, "O.k. at least you tried, but you'll get better." Then she smiled and put in a gag with a small extension on it. "This will loosen up you mouth as the plug is your ass." I could only moan...
She kept on asking if I wanted to be pegged, and I would respond yes, but she was like "Not so fast." Still wearing the strap-on she retrieved a string of anal beads and said "These first" smiling. It took her a while to get them all in and she teased me the whole time--amazing feeling. Once I was filled up, she grabbed a smaller dildo and removed the gag. Almost, involuntarily, it slid all the way down my throat until I could feel the silicone balls on my lips. Goddess only said "Now lick those balls like you love it and I'll peg you like you are longing for..." Next thing I knew I had a string of anal beads deep inside me and was deepthroating and licking the balls of Goddess's dildo. She only said "Good little sub boy."
She fastened a gag with an even bigger member attached and returned to my back side, slowly, teasingly, removing the beads. As soon as the last bead was out, I could feel the head of her strap on at my anus. As she stood there, she instructed me to start sucking on the gag and like magic when I did the strap-on slid deep into my ass. What seemed like forever she changed her pace from fast to sensual from deep to shallow. It was amazing. She just said "I love how you look and moan as I fuck you. I can't wait to share you with one of my mistress friends."
She let me off of the device because she said "She wanted to look me in the eyes as I fuck you till you cum." I could barely stand up as my legs were shaking, but made it to the table where she laid me on my back and continued her pegging. As she continued to pull in and out she soon had the handheld dildo also pressing in and out of my mouth and I experienced a feeling I never had before as she was hitting what must have been my prostate with the strap-on and my tonsils with her dildo... The rest was I blur. I didn't even remember how I got home when I woke up in my hotel the next day, but I texted her to let her know how great a time I had. Her only reply, "Next time I'm sharing you with one of my mistress friends." I can't wait till next time!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
smeg |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
112
|
11/27/19 |
Review by
smeg
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! This is my second time visiting Hunter. She is a very sexy and erotic women. Here's what went down......arrived at a very upscale hotel, entered to find a gorgeous women that greeted me with a passionate kiss (LFK). She had drinks available so we sat for a bit and chatted to get to know each other a little bit better. We decided to bring our conversation to the bedroom and from there 'look out'. You're in for the ride of a lifetime! Mutual body exploration, breast worship, DFK, then on to some fabulous UTF. She positioned me so I could continue exploring her body during the UTF!! She then directed me to some spectacular Russian, plenty of lube to enhance the moment. We then went to CFS via doggy....what a view and such great vocals on her part. When it was time to finish I pulled out, ripped off the cover and unloaded on her beautiful booty! We recovered in each others arms, quick shower, final LFK and sweet goodbye till next time. If Hunter is on your list.....get on it!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
dalegg66 |
Westminster |
Yes |
71
|
11/27/19 |
Review by
dalegg66
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Kristi today and it was a great time. She was everything I expected from the pictures and other reviews. Nice natural breasts, a very pretty Asian face- and a very tight fit below :).
Started and ended session with great UTF. Couldn't do all positions because she is pretty small but that obviously made the experience even better.
Left very happy- will likely repeat.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alison Hayes
1
|
|
shyguy73 |
DTC |
Yes |
24
|
11/27/19 |
Review by
shyguy73
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This will be short and sweet, just like her.
Arrived at room and the fun began right away. Big hug, LFK, DFK, <insert all your naughty thoughts here>. She is a little subdued with her "O", but that added to the atmosphere and reminded me of being a teenager and sneaking my GF into my room to have my way with her. She thinks she's "average" looking, but only if you live on a planet of hotties. Wonderful eyes to get lost in, soft lips, perfect perky breasts, picture are very accurate, kitty was soft and sweet and skills that will make you weep. She very much gets into the moment with you. Not a clock watcher. I want to keep her for myself and just have her visit me when she is out our way.
If you want to know the activities, you're welcome to PM me, but really if you need the list... Look up what GFE means. ;)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aliahaneen
|
|
Cspeaker1 |
DTC |
Yes |
22
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Referred by another provider and that turned out to be a great thing. Greater by a very attractive young woman m, almost Kardashian-like. A little small talk and then we started. She handled the first round just the way I like and I enjoyed the view and converstion. Rested a bit, talked a bit and then back at it for the main event. She has an amazing body, specifically an amazing bottom, unreal. Finished up and was on my way. Great time and would repeat.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
Bpmd |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
11/27/19 |
Review by
Bpmd
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a great time with Nikki. This was my first time on this board. She popped my tob cherry. She’s a safety gal, which a like. Great curves and fantastic boobs.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cass
|
|
Munchie-9737 |
Westminster |
Yes |
18
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow!!
What a girl!
Starts with a gentle sensual massage which is a terrific ice breaker. Then the most outstanding tits I've seen in a year came out and I gotta say I am not sure i was making coherent sentences anymore. But she knew what to do.
I let her ride first. And she kept me focused and hard which is rare for me in that position.
Switched to mish and could not hold out very long. I didn't care. The way she rolls her hips is amazing.
Hope she's a regular visitor here!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 45 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Nikki is a very sweet person with curves that are out of this world. She made me feel comfortable since the very beginning. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and I really enjoyed our time together. CBJ, CG, mish, doggie.
Thank you Nikki !
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AminaSky
|
|
Gentleman47[Banned] |
DTC |
No Show |
3
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I scheduled a half hour session with Amina. Two call system to get the incall location. When I arrived, she wasn't ready and I had to wait in the parking lot for 45 minutes. She then gave me the room number. I went to the room where I knocked and knocked for two minutes, but she didn't answer. I went back to my car where she blamed me for the whole thing claiming I didn't text her. I finally just left. She seemed nice on the phone and looks beautiful, hopefully the rest of you have better luck.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
333halfevil |
DTC |
Yes |
64
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was very easy for me. I met her friend Sara Lita, last year, so maybe that helped.
Alisa is gorgeous! I walked into her room and could not stop smiling. We chatted briefly to get to know each other. I am not a big fan of kissing, but I could not stop kissing her face, her neck, her shoulders and her plump red lips.
I asked her what she liked.
We both got comfortable (naked) on the bed, her laying down, me sitting on the edge. I asked for a little show, on her back, legs up and spread apart. What an incredible sight! (Making me hard remembering it) I went down to see if I could do what she liked, and I could. She was vocal with my face buried in between her legs got my FIV and found her g-spot. This young lady has incredible lips, which I sucked into my mouth while teasing her clit with my fingers and tongue. I dipped my fingers in to her for some juice, rubbed both of her nipples with it and sucked it off. What a treat!
I had to feel her heat wrapped around me, so we put on a cover, and I entered her. Her eyes shot opened, I swapped between licking her and fucking her. She urged me on. I could have lost it quickly, however, I wanted to take a trip to Greece for the finish. Lubed up and made an attempt. We couldn't make it work (fit). No problem, we went to doggie and I made her yelp again with me buried as deep as I could go, holding it at the bottom with every down stroke. We took a break from dog and while she was still on her knees, did some daty and dato.(to more moans of pleasure)
I was getting close, so I lay on the bed, had her sit on my face so I could have her bury me in pussy.
She finished me off with a nice...slow...bbbjcim. I have not exploded that hard in a long time.
Alisa, thank you for a WONDERFUL evening.
I hope to see you again soon
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cass
|
|
rockymountainsnow |
DTC |
No Show |
18
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Cass and I cordially agreed on an appointment a week in advance, she reached out the morning of the appointment to confirm to which I responded in the affirmative. Everything seemed in order until I arrived at her incall and had texted her provided number that I had arrived. After about 25 minutes of not receiving a response from her, I decided to call it quits and went home.
Afterwards I reached out to her on ToB, and she claimed she had not seen my response to her confirmation of the appointment. She said it was an honest mistake and I probably believe her, but I this is something that could have been easily avoided. I really didn't want to write a semi-negative review because she does seem like a great experience, but I wanted to let others know that based off my experience she was a no show and waste of time.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
I explained to to him that when I asked for a confirmation the day of, I never received an alert to his response. I believe I had to of had bad service coming into CO, because I was specifically waiting for that confirmation. I apologized and offered to make it up to him. Unfortunately he was adamant to let others know I could be a waste of time. Miscommunications happen.. This was a rare occurrence.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
killingtimedts |
DTC |
Yes |
158
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another great time with Montana. Went VIP this time and I'm still in a daze! There is a reason I keep coming back to see her! You will not regret a visit with this beautiful woman!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sarahknoxxx
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Sarah's ad and researched some of her reviews. I was on the lookout to someone new to me and Sarah's sexy body looked like one I needed to explore.
Explore I did and the beautiful and lovely Sarah was a pure joy to have some afternoon delight. She is fun, pretty, sensuous, and a blast. She requested something of me that I was more than happy to oblige to do, but damn cell phone battery was near empty. I can wait for Sarah's next visit to co.pkete her request. Also, I asked Sarah to dress a certai. Way and she obliged--when she opened the door I was enthed with the lovely site.
Thank you Sarah....until we meet again...REALLY SOON!!!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
109
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another wonderful morning visit with the insatiable Kandi. She opens the door am I am immediately transported into her lair that any prey would love to end up with this tigress!
Yes, all adult activities are special, but favorite with Kandi is something that brings out the best in me. When one refers to making it rain, Kandi could certainly take on any dancer, but Kandi is much more than a dancer, she is the wonderfully pure definition of sexual sensuality. Sorry boys...I'd write more, but instead I'll now contact the beautiful Kandi and make another apt to her lair. I need that Kandi Apple once again...she's THAT addicting.
See ya sooN BEAUTIFUL Kandi!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
11/27/19 |
Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It had been a while since last seeing the sexy Kat and I'm glad I contacted Kat. Communication was quick and withing minutes, I had an apt for the following morning.
Kat answered the door a.d although her hair color had changed, she was the same beautiful Kat with a wonderful twist of pse that I needed and have longed for. All adult activities were fabulous and enthusiastically performed.
Kat is soft, tasty, fun, witty, and a wonderful woman to spend some refreshing time with as well as pleading her.
Kat, thank you so much for being the genuine beautiful.lady you always are.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cass
|
|
Kolorado |
Westminster |
Yes |
18
|
11/27/19 |
Review by
Kolorado
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful young Lady as previous reviews state. Big smile and hug upon entering her 4 star. Few minutes of convo then nice,quick massage with more convo to get acquainted. Covered to several of my favorite positions. All covered and would definitely repeat. Thank you Cass.....
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
11/26/19 |
Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Claire had me send a dm thru TOB and a few texts later I was at her upscale hotel in DTC. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the beautiful woman before me, it may be cliche but her pics fo not do this Russian beauty justice!. Porcelain skin, deep dark enchanting eyes, toned and beautiful mm tits with a tight little bubble butt!. A quick shower, some lfk led to some dfk with tongue ring, she laid me back and slowly scratched and tickled me with a nice body slide to get me to attention! Chose daty first and she was very into it to multiple O's. She took control and was again scratching and ticking with licking which resulted in dt and bbbj. Cfs and we stated in cg, she was doing some incredible hip movements to take it all in, on to mish where we both enjoyed a mutal moaning finish. We chatted after and she was so charming and kind through our time. Be a gentleman and be rewarded when seeing Claire. Highly recommend you see her!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
amped |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
11/26/19 |
Review by
amped
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great massage! Beautiful woman, exceeds expectations.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alternative Therapy
|
|
Dstudent |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
11/26/19 |
Review by
Dstudent
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A lovely lady with soft hands, easy to be with and a demonstrable big heart... a very satisfying experience.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
11/26/19 |
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jo's was fast to respond to my TOB inquiry, we had a laugh as we both had been looking at each others profile this week and several texts later I was at her clean safe incall. She is definitely the beauty in her pics, tall, beautiful, nice body great kisser! We started off talking over a glass of Chardonnay and a few hits off the bong! We seamlessly connected on many topics as she is quite intelligent and interesting. Lfk led so some very senuous dfk, great dt bbbj and loved looking in her dark eyes as she got busy! Daty was delicious and she moaned and squirmed her way to several vocal O's to my delight. Cfs into cg, K9 and mish all with tantalizing encouragement along the way. We both had a mutal climax together and just fell into each other and cuddled. Nice warm clean up and conversation after, never felt rushed and will definitely repeat seeing this down to earth and so sweet Just Jos!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
croe |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
90
|
11/26/19 |
Review by
croe
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Claire is a beautifully gentle soul whom immediately makes ones feel relaxed and comfortable right away. She offered use if the shower when I arrived and then we got down to fun. She has gorgeous eyes, especially as they stare up at you..and her English is superb for not being a native speaker.
She is amazing and a great provider, treat her with the most respect, she can make your time together heavenly.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
dudejack |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
11/26/19 |
Review by
dudejack
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Girls like Claire are the reason to be in the hobby. She is easy to talk to fun to be with and so beautiful you wonder what you did to deserve to be in her presence. Saying Yes to the experience with her doesn't do the time we spent together justice. There was a few extra emails to get the appt booked & she likes her clients to be very clean.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
Illicit |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
11/26/19 |
Review by
Illicit
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/14/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up meeting with Jos two days prior. The communication leading up to meeting was great. I had no fear that she was going to flake on me. I had a work issue that threatened to derail our scheduled encounter, but fortunately it was averted. Met Jos in her upscale private residence near DTC. This was my first meeting with her and on initial impression I was not disappointed. She is taller than I expected her to be and just as beautiful as I’d hoped. Her laid back personality really puts you at ease right away. This is important to me, especially when seeing someone for the very first time. I asked if I could use her shower to freshen up a bit before we got started. She lead me to the bathroom and gave me fresh (brand new BTW) towels. When I came out she had stripped down to some sexy lingerie and was waiting on the bed. We proceeded to LFK, then BBBJ with plenty of eye contact and deep throat action. She then climbed on for CG. Overall had a very enjoyable first visit with Jos. Will defiantly be repeating when I get a chance.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
11/26/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was another in a long list of best ever experiences with Elizabeth. Our schedules don't often match up but when they do it's GFE to the max: "let the game begin" and the "fireworks fly". She is a beautiful young woman with a glowing smile and a heart of gold. She always lets me take the lead and is open to any and all of my reasonable suggestions (full GFE acronym list). She's easy going, passionate and caring beyond words! I never feel rushed and we always catch up on life events before leaving. See you again soon :)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexandraM303
|
|
dnv4k |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
11/26/19 |
Review by
dnv4k
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time. Everything they has been writing about her is true. Easy conversation and very likeable. She's the first true NURU I've had and it was awesome. On FBSM so don't expect more. Will surely be back to see her.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
phantomaniac |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
11/26/19 |
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting up the appointment was a breeze, despite the short notice. Sasha has a very warm and inviting demeanor, which was evident right from the first time I spoke to her. It felt as though I was meeting an old friend after ages. This was my first time experiencing a NURU massage and boy was I glad I did that !! Her massage is both intensely therapeutic and sensual. She was great at helping me relax my nervous tensions and getting me to fully enjoy the experience. I highly recommend her.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
papaelf2020 |
Westminster |
Yes |
105
|
11/26/19 |
Seen on 11/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Second time I've seen Brit and it was even better than the first. Great experience and I will make sure to see her more often when she's in town. Nice to have a provider up north as awesome as she is. Wonderful GFE session and always enthusiastic!!!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
Vash the Stampede |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
11/26/19 |
Seen on 11/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I hesitate to write this review because Claire is PERFECT and I wish I could keep her to myself!! Communication with her was easy as she responded to my email almost immediately.
When I arrived at her upscale DTC hotel, I almost fell to the ground just from seeing how gorgeous she was! She is one of those rare individuals where her pictures don't come close to capturing her beauty.
We chatted for a bit and she seemed genuinely interested in what I said. When we got to business, I suffered a little performance anxiety, but Claire was more than patient with me until we were able to engage in many different activities.
Claire has easily become my new all time favorite, and I will be sure to see her every chance I get!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
loaderupfull |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
11/25/19 |
Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Jos for a mid day get away. Fantastic body, fantastic attitude, fantastic session. Short conversation to get aquatinted. I took a quick shower then it was off to the fun stuff. Very sensual lady. My only regret is I didn't do an hour
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
solaire |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
11/25/19 |
Review by
solaire
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My time with Emily was excellent and surpassed all of my expectations. Shes very welcoming, fun to talk to, and skilled in her craft.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
Bootsce |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
11/25/19 |
Review by
Bootsce
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great communication. Nice to have very few clear communication instead of too many unclear comms that don’t give enough or accurate info. . After we agreed on the arrangements I txted her at the agreed time and receive further instructions. Was very happy whene door opened to reveal the person in the pictures. Lovely to talk to and communicate with. Took time to share about ourselves and get comfortable. Glad we made the time as we have some common interests and shared experiences. As before her communication, ,in all forms, was clear and helpful. Nice display of all skills in every respect (GFE etc.). She took time and improvised from the moment she went down I was very happy. There was nothing robotic or preplanned in the session, things just flowed nicely. Multiple positions and points of view were enjoyed. Previous reviews mentioned some limitations which is YMMY. What I noticed is a distinct willingness to connect provided you listened and followed her requests.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sultry Angelina
|
|
Jenning |
Boulder |
Yes |
7
|
11/25/19 |
Review by
Jenning
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: She is very fun and sexy. I have known her for a while and great to see.her whenever I can
She is enthusiastic and orally gifted.
I try to sneak away when I know she is.coming for a visit.
It is her in the pics, you wont be disappointed.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-34-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
11/25/19 |
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was so glad to see Daniela back in Colorado after several months on hiatus. I had promised to take her out for dinner for her birthday so we caught up and enjoyed each others company over a nice meal. Got back to her upscale room and the anticipation of getting busy with each other had boiled over! She is a small, sexy, beautiful Columbian woman who loves to passionately kiss throughout the session! Loves daty and is clean and juicy and had big O's. Slow deep bbbj with those dark smiling eyes gazing at you looking for approval! Cfs and enjoys multiple positions all with great views and energized bunny enthusiasm! This woman is a consummate provider, very intelligent, very funny and loves to laugh and make you feel so special. She remembered details of conversations and what was going in in my life from months ago and wanted to hear all about what was new. Would highly recommend you go see her and take a nice cabernet with you! Gracias Daniela for another fantastic time!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
isabella4play
|
|
dudejack |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
11/25/19 |
Review by
dudejack
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Set up was a breeze her incall was easy to find and had some parking available nearby for an evening appointment. We chatted a bit then got down to it. As soon as we got to the bed a thought of she is going to be a one and down no need to schedule a round 2 comes to mind. The overall experience was good but not out of the ordinary.. Her more recent pics the ones where she is outside those are accurate in those pics her butt & boobs are quite a bit smaller (they are not C cups) then the older pics which are not accurate anymore you can tell she lost some weight (not a good thing) The last reviewer failed to mention this. She might think this review is coming out of nowhere did she want me to bring up the inaccurate pics as soon as it became clear. I couldn't get over the bait & switch with the old pics if you know this going in & don't have a problem with what comes with women in their 40s you might have a better overall experience.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikibp93
|
|
nocofun15 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
80
|
11/25/19 |
Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Niki for the first time this weekend for a very nice massage appointment. She has a very exuberant personality and is great fun to be around. She is very focused on your comfort and satisfaction throughout the appointment. While I typically enjoy a different set of menu options, I do look forward to meeting with her again and hope to so soon.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
Superstar |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
11/25/19 |
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: She is beautiful, no questions there. Little dominant, she likes to take full control. If you are submissive then it’s not an issue. The place is not clean, which might turn some people off.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
Jeasy |
Denver |
Yes |
105
|
11/25/19 |
Review by
Jeasy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an incredible time with Britney. She has incredible energy and is incredibly engaged in all activities. She looks like her pictures and has an incredible body. She has my highest recommendation.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
mtnman-1405 |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
11/25/19 |
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fun experience with Kara. I was entertained with a friendly, flirty and adventurous presences by this lady. I was not disappointed and her glowing list of reviews helped me set the expectations. GFE for sure.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
jseattle |
DTC |
Yes |
25
|
11/24/19 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jersey wow!
Beautiful and sweet! She is very accommodating and caring!! Love here pictures you'll love in person!!
Exceptional !!
Thanks Jersey
John from Seattle
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|