Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12401 - 12450 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
YaziMami coloboarder Colorado Springs Yes 26 11/19/19
Review by coloboarder (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yazi is a true gem one of the best in the hobby! I would encourage you to find some time to see this beauty you will be very intrigued. She is one of my favorites for sure treat her right.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana djscpa23 DTC Yes 158 11/19/19
Review by djscpa23 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great massage great company great accent


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten Barbosa Fort Collins Yes 84 11/19/19
Review by Barbosa (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Samantha twice and let me tell you Ll her reviews are spot on. She is definitely one of the best GFE out there and that BBBJ is the ultimate experience. Will repeat for sure !


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana Gato Denver Yes 32 11/19/19
Review by Gato (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a doll. I have seen her multiple times and each one gets better. She is absolutely gorgeous and a genuine nice person. My only complaint is that I have to let her leave. I’m not going to go into details but she really takes pleasure in making you happy. You won’t be disappointed. Just a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carmen Starr Chubby DTC Yes 1 11/19/19
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found Carmen on P411. She visits from Dallas two or three times a year. Very upscale hotel in DTC. Easy set up through P411. She is one of the two most beautiful women I've ever spent time with. Incredible face. Incredible body. Her beauty is only exceeded by her warm, welcoming, fun and interesting personality. I'd see her every week if she was based in Denver. Brought a bottle of champagne to share. After a glass or two she showed me the shower, where I cleaned up. DATY, BBBJ, Mish, Doggie followed. As good as it gets. Really. It doesn't get any better.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-20-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi Tinman690 Denver Yes 38 11/19/19
Review by Tinman690 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Lydzi is the type of woman that is why we do this. GFE al the way, cuddling to warm up and a great roll in the hay! If you like your women slim but not too skinny, soft, warm and energetic, run, don’t walk to see her!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire 303texan DTC Yes 90 11/19/19
Review by 303texan (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful time with an amazing person. Communication was great and pictures are very accurate. Wish I would've stayed for at least an hour, 30 isn't long enough. You won't regret seeing Claire Will repeat


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cierraleonee MilesSona102 Denver Yes 3 11/19/19
Review by MilesSona102 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was on my way up north when I decided to see Cierra, glad i did, she is traveling with a provider that I have seen before so that helped with breaking the ice. Her ass is better in person and she really really knows how to use it, I highly recommend going to see her, not a clock watcher, everything safe K9,Mish,cg,cbj and a fantastic strip tease/lap dance that got us ready for round 2


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hilary Rhodes-9748 AdamStevens DTC Yes 2 11/19/19
Review by AdamStevens (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been away from the hobby for a bit, I wasn't sure but went for it as the timing was right. She is a wonderful kisser and things felt very natural. Started with some heavy DFK and exploring each others bodies. First fantastic bbbj, I did her a solid and enjoyed some DATY. Lots of fun in a variety of position all of which she seemed to enjoy. Pretty open menu to some things that where not my thing. Wonderful gal and definitely 2 thumbs up.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadie-Tennessee adventurous14 Denver Yes 13 11/19/19
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had first noticed Sadie’s listings several weeks back, and resolved to try and see her if I ever got the chance. The new reviews she garnered in the meantime informed and reinforced my desire to see her. While in Denver for a weekend, I reached out to her via text. Was pleased to hear back from her the following day: in short order we made plans and I was on my way. Her communication was clear and timely, and I comfortably met her outside her incall. Inside, we exchanged pleasantries, tcb, and then I found myself in her bed. My whole experience with Sadie flowed smoothly and passionately. Kissing led to daty, Utf led to ccg and mish. I spent an un-rushed hour with Sadie and had a fantastic time. :) Happy to recommend, looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Notacbjfan DTC Yes 143 11/19/19
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was in town for work and noticed Kara was also intown . Was meet at the door by a sexy Asian lady in a nice bra and panty set. She helped me remove my clothes then the adult fun started. We clicked very well and never took our hands off of each other the full hour. Kara is very fun and very dirty of you click you will have a great time. Hope to see her again soon.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Notacbjfan DTC Yes 129 11/19/19
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Meet Lexy on short noticed and was greeted by a mature ady with a rockin body. Lexy was in a robe and nice bra and panty set on. I took a quick shower and hoind her on the bed. Many adult activities was enjoyed by both of us. Lexy is fun and knows what she is doing and what she wants. I'll return .


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 23 11/18/19
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reached out to Cassie via text and she got right back to me. Simple verification through here on TOB and she was willing to see me on short notice. Cassie is playfull young women very easy to talk to. Got comfortable right away on the bed. Cassie provided a wonderfull lap dance as i got to worship her curvy body. Terrific round ass on her. Put the cover in her mouth and started CBJ. Sloppy wet, great eye contact, she seemed to enjoy performing for me. Asked how i liked it, at first i said K9 but went with RCG. Great view in this position, thrusting her back and forth. She got vocal and i finished in RCG. I was in a rush and she seemed honestly upset i had to leave. It was cute. I'll see her again when she's back in town.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vyckee13 TryingToBeMe Boulder Yes 19 11/18/19
Review by TryingToBeMe (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was able to schedule within 45 minutes of calling. She keeps her pics pretty private, but you won't be disappointed. She's very attractive, in a completely natural way. The message was first rate. CMT quality. She found some knots and worked then hard. The back massage was amazing, vacillating between some pretty erotic touching and some intense therapeutic work on my problem areas. On the flip I was pleasantly surprised at a topless view. I knew she had limits so I didn't push them. The finish was skillful. This is definitely a sensual massage, emphasis on massage. It's not some whimpy play on your back followed by a super sexualized finish. She's intelligent, conversational, quirky in a good way. I enjoyed her company immensely - I just wanted to hang out and talk afterwards, but my time was up. With a loving hug, I was sent on my way. I'll definitely see her again soon.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedHeadTigerLily mcmtl Boulder Yes 10 11/18/19
Review by mcmtl (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been hesitant to use the term "ATF" so far, because I was always worried that something else would top it down the line. But now... ATF right here, there's no chance of this being surpassed anytime soon. Lily is a drop-dead gorgeous, classy redhead who takes the time to really make the experience exquisite. Our unrushed GFE hour session was wonderful, and ended with a long stretch of cuddling and pillow talk. Treat her well, and know that you'll be getting an absolute top class experience with this amazing woman.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie Cakes23 Kingpinboss45 Colorado Springs Yes 9 11/18/19
Review by Kingpinboss45 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Even though the pics were older i knew it ws her. She looks like the girl in the pics just a tad smaller. Much thicker than the first couple of times i saw her so i was happy about the thickness. We chatted some and Bbbj was great then pulled out the cover and the view from behind ws lovely. Very plump soft ass. Very good time. I asked about a trip to Greece she said i may kill her lol so we didnt. I didnt want to that time anyway just for future. Maybe we'll tey one day "wink".


Age: 27 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIP Montero Leoaugust DTC Yes 8 11/18/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where to start describing Montero, she is like a small tornado hitting you as soon as you enter her upscale location. Big kiss a grab of your dick her ass is suddenly shaking and rubbing up on you and her big mm are being exposed from her black teddy and playfully put in your face and mouth! She spins across the room laughing and shaking her nice ass while putting on some music.! Dancing her way back helping pull off your clothes losing the teddy and ready for some daty which she loves! She is super sexy and was eager to do her thing with a vibrator while giving a deep throat bbbj, I almost lost my shit having her rub up and down with hands and mouth and that vibrator on my balls! Covered mish, reverse cg with that vibrator on her and me was really unique and fun and back to mish with a big O. She is really a lot of fun and loves what she does! Hurry back to Denver soon and I will have a bottle of Prosecco chilled and waiting!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 50-DE Fort Collins Yes 13 11/18/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her more than than a handful of times on her latest tour in Colorado. If you missed her then you sure missed out on some good fun. She sure is blowing up the Colorado scene.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Hulk Denver Yes 63 11/18/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have known Nicoleta for almost 9 years and I am always glad when she finally makes a return visit. She is one of the most beautiful and classy women I have ever been with. A wonderful friend with an enjoyable personality. A very passionate lover, the true essence of a Girl Friend Experience. She has a tight well toned body and could go head to toe with any women half her age. No need to rehash the acronym list, it is all provided with much enthusiasm. I have to say she is very vocal when you find her G-Spot during a CG ride. As always I will look forward to her future visits.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 clausthaler Denver Yes 28 11/18/19
Review by clausthaler (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Safe and easy to find location, and a very pleasant encounter. We chatted a bit about dogs of various size but soon found even more interesting things than talking. I'll be back for more.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha mrlogsden Boulder Yes 62 11/18/19
Review by mrlogsden (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG…I’ve had several sessions with Sasha this year; and after this last one, I feel compelled to post another review. I’m still a novice when it comes to Tantric experiences and practices – but I can say, I am learning about the amazing power I hold – we all hold – within our “life force” energy. Together, Sasha and I have explored Edge Play --riding waves of intense pleasure, excitement and energy activation. Sasha does not rush – quite the opposite – she provides tantalizing touch techniques to extend and enhance the experience – beyond what I thought I was capable of. We all hold onto stuff we needn’t – dragging us down. Go see Sasha and let it go! I left this latest session feeling satisfied, of course; but more importantly -- totally energized.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Rtgin813 DTC Yes 63 11/18/19
Review by Rtgin813 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me start off by saying holy shit. Nicoleta Might actually be prettier than her pictures face, bodyand personality exceeded all expectations. My new ATF no questions asked. I won’t go into detail on the session but it was unbelievable. The conversation was amazing as well very intelligent very easy to talk to. The only thing I regret is not getting a longer session. Treat her right she deserves it. Will be seeing her again as soon as she is in town again.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Williams Munchie-9737 Denver Yes 12 11/17/19
Review by Munchie-9737 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cute location. Nice and central and easy to find. Intros and off to the race. French to start and experience is a plus here. Asks for her favorite position and thats good but maybe I didn't sleep right so back to the French lesson. Almost had me there so back again and fireworks go off. Shoulda just let her win with the French.


Age: 52 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elisesweets7 JackBNimble4102 Denver Yes 3 11/17/19
Review by JackBNimble4102 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was introduced to Elise through a provider that I have met before and who knows me relatively well. My session with Elise was fantastic. There was a bit of a "feeling" out period as you typically have with any new provider and after that it was a very smooth and enjoyable experience. Elise is a little bit more on the shy end. For those that like a girl next door or perhaps corrupting that quieter cute girl you've always had your eye on she'd be that type. She has great curves including some very beautiful natural assets. A demure smile and that complements her eyes very nicely. All of my interactions with Elise were safe so that should be known going into your meeting. Also kissing was not on the menu. Overall I would recommend a meeting with her if you are looking for a sensual, seductive woman With whom to share your time.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry COClimber100 Denver Yes 14 11/17/19
Review by COClimber100 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent MSOG hour with a real porn star. She’s friendly, fun, down to earth and every bit as beautiful as her photos. She played everything safe, which was a bit of a surprise, but I’m glad I didn’t know it would be only TF in advance. Would normally be a dealbreaker but her skills are so good I hardly noticed. Maybe next time — and there will be a next time! Highly recommend next time she visits.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Dstets1722 DTC Yes 129 11/17/19
Review by Dstets1722 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome Great kisser


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde YankeeClipper Boulder Yes 54 11/17/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's been a while since I've had the pleasure to be with Raquel and am glad I made it a poi t to travel to see this smoking hot lady. It was a blast seeing the lovely twins and that smoking hot body in heels...she is statuesque and is always hot to trot. All fun/adult activities was too notch. Additionally we did some things that we had t done before and damn, I was left breathless. Did I mention the twins were spectacular? So were all covered activities! Damn, Racquel is smoking hot and always fun. Thank you Raquel


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake YankeeClipper DTC Yes 46 11/17/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Could t stay away from the Elle. My first time was with Ele at my location...this time she was in the DTC, so I decided I needed to see this firecracker. Nice incall hotel and communication was great. Elle was decked out in wardrobe and my preference was obliged. Then..the activities were started. ALL activities were performed with skill and her performance was stellar. No specifics, but all her reviews are accurate from an experience and personality perspective. Thank you Elle and see you soon enough.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 YankeeClipper DTC Yes 17 11/17/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scheduled with LovelyLucy and it was a quick respo se by this asian beauty. Once I arrived and the nice location in DTC, I was met at the door by a pretty, and hot young, thing. I showered and was summarily dried by this beauty. A little teasing here and there and then received a good taking care of and all adult activities were done with skill and exeubuerance. DATY was tasty and she was very responsive. The main even was hot and missionary, CG, and RCG was fun. My favorite though was the nice action and view in doggie. I recommend this lovely beauty.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor tommyj817 Denver Yes 39 11/17/19
Review by tommyj817 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally saw this lovely lady and can only second anything that’s already been said about her. She’s got a fantastic body, gives a nice rub, and the finish is excellent.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison Hayes 1 thomas.ga Denver Yes 24 11/17/19
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Alison and she looked amazing, nice tight body, very open minded kinky and into the experience. Her skills are way above average. Focus was on me and pleasing me which was awesome. BBBj, daty, CIM/Facial a little of both was fun. All options on the table from what I understand. New to the area, hurry and welcome her


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelina Allgood Omegaprime123 Denver Yes 21 11/16/19
Review by Omegaprime123 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was met by the sexiest and nicest person, she immediately broke the ice with a warm welcoming hug. We got undressed as she put on some music. Like a firecracker of passion she gave me the best cbj. Following cowgirl and boy she rode it like a champ. I will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annekeslc time4fun Salt Lake City Yes 7 11/16/19
Review by time4fun (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Salt Lake CityIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Experience Description: It is always a banner day when you meet someone who is delightful, accomplished and BEAUTIFUL. Anneke made it a banner day for me. I am not sure which was more stimulating, our very interesting and wide ranging conversation or the adult activities. Anneke is a very generous lover and provides a wonderful experience. Activities I enjoyed: light kissing, DATY, FIV, breast worship , reverse cowgirl, butt worship, CFS, mutual caressing. She is open to a range of activities and her beauty is not to be missed. She posses peachy lady parts. Anneke travels to Denver periodically and I hope she establishes regular visits. I for one will certainly try to link up with her the next time she is here.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina HobbyTime DTC Yes 145 11/16/19
Review by HobbyTime (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Catalina in DTC at an upscale incall location. I have been to this one a few times before and consider it the one of the safest. Once I entered I was graced with Catalina rocking a sexy lace nighty. She quickly put me at ease with a nice kiss and hug. We chatted a bit while enjoying DFK then moved to my favorite BBBJ which was amazing. We also enjoyed several CFS positions and finally went back to a BBBJ to finish up. I really enjoyed my time with Catalina and will visit her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit ala_carte Colorado Springs Yes 34 11/16/19
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Jessica the other day when she posted her availability on the board. I contacted her immediately by text and followed up with a visit to her website to schedule an appointment. Received confirmation within minutes via text for later that afternoon. I was greeted by Jessica at her very cozy and comfortable incall in Colorado Springs. At first sight, I knew that it was going to be an incredible session. Although I had read her description I was surprised by her beauty. The session was at first jovial with very pleasant conversation but soon became quiet, sensual, and more focused on the relaxing aspects.I loved the way her body felt against mine and the way she guided my hands around her body. The sensuality was exactly what I wanted. Jessica is gifted with the Natural wholesome beauty of the girl next door - Fair skin, lovely green eyes, athletic natural ample and firm body. Equally importantly, she has a fabulous personality. Polite, professional, yet personable and kind. I highly recommend Jessica and hope to become a regular client.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elisesweets7 Dial Soap Boy Westminster Yes 3 11/16/19
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful time. Hooking up was so easy by text. She is not from here, but is starting to visit us from time to time. I need girls to look like their pictures, and she does. Pics are her. She looks really good. If you like a cute girl with a great rack, great body, and great personality, go see her. She has a pretty full menu--everything safe. Does all she does with great attitude. Convo is great. All around great ASP. If you like seeing the greatest boobs bounce in the mirror while you drive, you should get over there. CFS, CBJ, A+ FBSM, Russian, tight. This trip she is only here until 11/14 or so. You should get over and see her while she is here. She will back back fairly soon hopefully. And I hope she continues to hang out on the North side. I highly recommend, and will repeat.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor MeshiyaMasuda DTC Yes 60 11/16/19
Review by MeshiyaMasuda (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is absolutely a wonderful woman. After trying this hobby for a few years, and trying various providers and sites, I still have never met anyone as warm and caring as her. It had been about a year since i'd seen her, but she was just as sweet and affectionate as if we had seen each other yesterday. From the moment you start texting or talking with her, you instantly get this feeling of "this is probably going to be really good..." and you're never disappointed. It's honestly like seeing an old girlfriend who still carries a torch for you, smiles, caresses, a shower and then a comfy pair of arms pulling you into bed to make you feel better after a hard day. She's a great conversationalist, which with most providers would consume most of your appointment, but she never rushes, never pressures. I can't describe her multitude of talents without being vulgar, but know that regardless of your preferences, you will leave a happier person than when you arrived. Her menu and rules are completely reasonable, and don't represent any kind of barrier to the average hobbiest. Our two hours together were quite playful, we tried several different positions, and I honestly lost track of the number of shots she let me take at the goal, that's how awesome it was. Do yourself the favor and book a couple hours instead of a QV, she seems to really appreciate it, and shows you how much she appreciates it.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Natalya mrfeelnothing Denver Yes 21 11/16/19
Review by mrfeelnothing (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Simply put incredible! So glad I made the call. Natalya is a queen. Treat her like one, and you will be well rewarded. Thanks again for a wonderful afternoon!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD+-38-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EuropeanHoneyPot Labialust Denver Yes 8 11/16/19
Review by Labialust (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maya arrived with an hour of our text exchange. We listened to some music and had a drink. The conversation was easy. That led to some deep kissing and putting my hands all over her curvy body. Maya has huge natural breasts; her nipples and labia both get really large when she’s excited. I went down on her for quite a while, I loved it, but she can’t climax like that. So I got to watch her masturbate to orgasm instead. That was super erotic. She gave me lots of eye contact and told me to come on her. So fucking hot. The sun was coming up when she left. I think we both had a fun time. I know I did.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat dalegg66 Longmont Yes 67 11/16/19
Review by dalegg66 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've had my eye on her add for quite a while now, but just wasn't sure if I wanted to drive all the way up to Longmont. But today I had lots of time, and afterall its a bye weekend for most football teams, so decided today was the day. And boy was that the right decision! What you see is what you get. On her website she mentions amateur pornstar and I tell you- I could have believe pro with how skilled she was. I've been in this game for many years and I've very rarely felt so great about an experience that I felt compelled to write a review, but this girl deserves it. Set up was amazingly easy and the location, although up in Longmont, is very easy to find and access the freeway when you are ready to go home. If you are thinking about meeting her- definitely do it. Its really just an extra 20 minutes up the highway for those of us that live in North Metro anyways! Yes, I will return


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta NSAFunLover DTC Yes 63 11/16/19
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nicoleta has a beautiful face, hot body, sexy accent, and a great attitude. GFE was enthusiastic with all the bells and whistles including utilization of a floor to ceiling mirror. Would definitely repeat.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Suzi mafg24 DTC Yes 26 11/16/19
Review by mafg24 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen suzi several times, always left with smile. She is the girl in the pictures, even more beautiful in person. She likes kissing. Total GFE experience. I will definitely repeat more and more times. Be good with her, she will take care of you.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate dcorian72 DTC Yes 129 11/15/19
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Levy is an awesome lady. Very friendly and nice to talk to. Top notch GFE provider. She is absolutely the one in the photographs. Nice tight body. Very petite. I give Lexy the highest recommendation. You’re missing a gem if you don’t give her a call.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
FalynnFoxxx acmb2017 Denver Yes 2 11/15/19
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I came across her profile and reached out. Very prompt communication. Went through screening and set a date She showed up dressed very nice and looking gorgeous. We started with some small talk the it was time to get comfortable. I found her to be my perfect type of woman. She started with some amazing oral skills. I had to stop her so I could sample a taste of her. Was highly responsive and clean. Had to go for the cover and commenced with some mish and k9 till I couldn't hold it any longer. We chatted and played for a few then round 2 was just as good. She has the cutest moans and smile. I will be seeing her again and highly recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten wyo1957 Fort Collins Yes 84 11/15/19
Review by wyo1957 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have met with Sammi before and have enjoyed every minute. Had a chance to do a two girl show with her and Hunter. OMG what a great time. Thank you Sam for everything. Guys these are two fantastic women. Give them a call


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke wyo1957 Fort Collins Yes 112 11/15/19
Review by wyo1957 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with both Hunter and Sammi at their incall. I have seen Sammi before but was nervous at meeting Hunter for the first time. That quickly went away. All I can say is that both women alone are fantastic, together is even better. Gentlemen do your self a favor and get in touch with with either one or both. Thank you Hunter hope to see you soon


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Justine Glow Newoldbull Denver Yes 11 11/15/19
Review by Newoldbull (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been wanting to meet Justine for awhile. I contacted her and we arranged a meeting for the coming weekend. This young lady is a total knockout. Beautiful face, great manmade breasts, flat toned stomach, unbelievable ass, sexy legs. She has the prettiest grey eyes that will completely captivate you. We talked for a little bit to get to know each other. She is very cautious about meeting people she hasn't seen before which is understandable. We started with Cbj then RCG, mish, and finished in doggy. She is not a clockwatcher and has a great personality. I highly recommend Justine and I will definitely be back.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
isabella4play Tomkatt Denver Yes 4 11/15/19
Review by Tomkatt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Intelligent, beautiful, worldly, sensual.... these are some of the adjectives I would use to describe Isabella. We chatted for a while, exchanged stories about our travels while becoming comfortable with each other. The activities were performed with desire and passion and she loves to receive as well as give. BBBJ, DATY, a number of positions always with a beautiful view..... I can't wait to see Isabella again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Howler44 Fort Collins Yes 112 11/15/19
Review by Howler44 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: With an introduction through a mutual friend I was able to set up a date with this amazing lady. After reading her stellar reviews I thought I had a good idea of what was in store. Boy was I wrong! Hunter exceeded my wildest dreams by far! The most enjoyable 2 hours I’ve ever had. Her intelligence , witty, mischievous conversation on topics of mutual interest and experiences in her sexy southern accent, topped off willing, adventurous, caring, absolutely beautiful and energetic lover, you’ve got the quintessential companion! Thank you luv for sharing time with me!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia athleticdenverguy Westminster Yes 37 11/15/19
Review by athleticdenverguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is absolutely gorgeous. She has an amazing smile and a PERFECT body. I also really enjoyed talking with her -- she is a great conversationalist. I will definitely see her again when I get the chance.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: