Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12451 - 12500 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
sas1991 contrails Boulder Yes 49 11/15/19
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Thoroughly enjoyed the encounter as Farrah was friendly, accommodating and really made me comfortable. Excellent and prompt communication. Definitely the girl in the pictures and I left feeling very satisfied with all activities performed with enthusiasm. I will repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen paparayuduu Denver Yes 22 11/15/19
Review by paparayuduu (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is really hot and is okay with DATY and DATO which I loved. She gives BJ really well. Was sweet to speak with.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Justaguy101 DTC Yes 247 11/14/19
Review by Justaguy101 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a duo session with Callie and Amber Allure. I had never met Callie before, and wow. It was an evening I will never forget. This insatiabley dangerous duo was incredible. Definitely recommend 2 hours or more . You won't regret it.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Williams steve_q Denver Yes 12 11/14/19
Review by steve_q (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a nice session with Casey that started with a nice sensual massage. She has big breast that she likes to show off & rub against you. After the massage we moved on to other activities & I left satisfied.


Age: 52 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Justaguy101 DTC Yes 133 11/14/19
Review by Justaguy101 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Amber and Callie Vane last night and..... damn. I am shy to say the least, and they made me feel like a king. A wonderfully dangerous duo for sure! Definitely recommend at least 2 hours and a Gatorade.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Tomkatt DTC Yes 87 11/14/19
Review by Tomkatt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: what a beautiful woman, inside and out, Alexandra is. She is fun and bubbly, total GFE. I wouldn't hesitate to meet with Alexandra again and highly recommend for those who love the full gfe and love to kiss.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Boomstick Denver Yes 247 11/14/19
Review by Boomstick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Previous reviews of Callie are accurate, but I'll add this: OMFG After a smooth set up with clear communication I found my way to Callie's comfortable in-call which is in a nice area. Once inside I was greeted by an amazing sight in Callie wearing a very lovely outfit. What followed was an experience that I'm unable to adequately describe. My legs are still weak and sore, but I relish every painful step. If you haven't seen her yet, I urge you to reach out to her. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen Orzly Denver Yes 22 11/14/19
Review by Orzly (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: great experience very stunning and beautiful pic accurate all activities were performed with enthusiasm would highly recommend


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass RealDeal23 Boulder Yes 18 11/14/19
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen Cass many times my apologies for the delayed review. Sent pm through tob. Quick response and easy to reach every time. I make it a priority to see cass every time she is in the Denver area. She looks great in her pictures but even better in person. Beautiful exotic lady, soft bronze skin, and tremendous physical attributes. Her personality is just as good as her physical appearance. Always at a nice upscale location, very clean space every time. Can’t say enough good things about this beautiful lady. Everything safe and very enjoyable. Treat her well and go see her. Highly recommended. Women like Cass make this hobby great. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HaileyNite benpicking DTC Yes 7 11/14/19
Review by benpicking (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I reached out to Hailey on a cold snowy night in the DTC. She answered the phone right away and within the hour at was at her DTC incall. As advertised, i was greeted at the door by a tall leggy blond with a hug and a kiss. After a few minutes of getting to know each other we headed to the bedroom. Hailey had prepared the perfect ambiance with burning candles and mood lighting! I won't go into detail as far as the activities go but I will say that I was 110% satisfied. Hailey went out of her way to get me across the finish line twice which I really appreciated. Her efforts were above and beyond the call of duty! Unfortunately I couldn't quite get there on round 2 but that has nothing to do with Hailey. I'm sure you older gentlemen can relate...lol. In addition to the adult fun I had a great time chatting with Hailey and getting to know her on a more personal level. I have no idea how long I was there but I am sure we exceeded the hour by a good margin. Hailey is definitely not a clock watcher. I hope to see again sometime soon. Thanks Hailey!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme Xander507 Fort Collins No 94 11/14/19
Review by Xander507 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Greek visit, I was out the door in 15 mints. Read some good reviews but did not keep scrolling down for the bad ones, shame on me.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
REBUTTAL:

First of let me start off by saying yes I did cut your appointment short for one simple reason! You kept asking for services I DO NOT PROVIDE we went on and on about how my reviews state that I did do them then when I pulled my phone out and showed you my reviews said nothing if such you still refuse to stop asking for them. I felt uncomfortable with your request and asked you to leave after repeatedly asking you to stop. I knew you were going to write this review because as you were leaving my place you screamed at me threating me with this review! I'm personally glad I asked you to leave for the safety of myself! .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen Alabahhoog DTC Yes 22 11/14/19
Review by Alabahhoog (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spent some time with Alia earlier today. Met her at a nice DTC hotel. I walked in the room and was met by this beautiful young woman with absolutely stunning curves. I spent a great hour with her and she was open to mostly anything. Pictures do not do her justice, as her hips are the best I’ve ever laid eyes on. Go see her!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED co5845 DTC Yes 66 11/13/19
Review by co5845 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up via text message. I sent txt her yesterday afternoon and met late night. Pretty and cute face, firm and slim body she was perfect for me. Kind and polite I think to everybody. Most of all I felt she did her best to last minutes. Thank you Allison.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel Hayes VIP BobbyPags56 Las Vegas Yes 34 11/13/19
Review by BobbyPags56 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hazel is my Favorite All Time lady to see. She is One of A Kind, A Top Notch Providor with the top skills it takes to be #1. This lady is a great kisser, loving, attentive, sensual, sexy, soft, curvy, cute, gorgeous. She gives the best BBBJs in the world, has the tastiest kitty. She does this humming while going down on you that just explodes your mind as well as something else. Her breast and nipples respond like they should and are round soft firm until sucked on then get hard. I can neer say enough good things about Hazel that hasn't been said before and am very lucky to have her in my life. Even when we just cuddle and talk she makes me feel like a king. She is someone I could fall in love with in a perfect world and thank the spirits for bringing her into my life.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caressa Duval quiethunter Denver Yes 25 11/13/19
Review by quiethunter (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Caressa is a warm, affectionate, and soothing provider. She is definitely not a clock watcher. YMMV. She was very engaging and talkative. Her menu included everything you would ever need. DFK and UTF were out of this world. Time with Caressa is time well spent.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison Hayes 1 Newtown1 DTC Yes 24 11/13/19
Review by Newtown1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alison was fun milf you dream of running into, incredible green bedroom eyes with sun kissed skin (not sure of ethnicity). Great kisser l, non rush gfe authentic genuine woman. Very fun to be around great conversation and her skills are the exclamation point of the session. Still catching my breathe. Don’t miss her


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Labialust Denver Yes 47 11/13/19
Review by Labialust (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Merc for the first time a few day’s ago. My first ever experience with her, and in this entire arena for that matter. Awesome. A prior review said her pics were misleading. That person is mistaken. Pics are totally on point. She took lead, super laid back, super pleasurable. Ummmm. Her breasts are out of this world. Huge, firm, natural. Never experienced anything this before. Just feeling the weight of them was euphoric. Super curvy in all the right ways. Given her figure and age, I thought her bottom might be saggy and rippled. Nope. Smooth and cute as hell from my point of view. I’m not going to share the details, progression, positions and whatnot. But I will say she fulfilled at least 4 fantasies that night. Love ya cutie. Be back soon.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissSky OldBiker2 Denver Yes 31 11/12/19
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow and WOW! appointment made through TOB, On time. Her face is bee-you-ta-ful, and those melons: yumbo! Flawless skin and nice conversation. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Will repeat soon


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cindy Hvnaball2 DTC Yes 22 11/12/19
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have this thing for really large, natural breasts and today I was feeling a particularly strong need to plant my face between a pair. Saw Cindy's ad on TOB, shot her a text and in less than an hour I was happily indulging in my favorite pastime. Cindy is an attractive woman of Cuban heritage with a fun, kind of feisty accent, huge breasts, an ass to go with it and a real ability to put all those attributes to great use. Starts off with Russian to get things going, moved into some intense cbj/bls, then cg with pse twerking and finally a finish in doggie. It was awesome! I highly recommend!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx zaskar Boulder Yes 106 11/12/19
Review by zaskar (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome gal! Nice incall location. Easy set up and good conversation. Then the fun began and everything was enjoyed by both. Can not wait until she returns, I will see her again for sure.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit zaskar Westminster Yes 105 11/12/19
Review by zaskar (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What great gal, lovely lingerie when she opened the door. Good conversation All activities enjoyed,and reciprocated. Definitely will repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 luvthesun Boulder Yes 49 11/12/19
Review by luvthesun (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Farrah is aweome. This was our 3rd time connecting and every one gets better. She has a definite softness and femininity about her. Gentleness is appreciated by her, especially on her nipples and when DATY. I could spend a week with her!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lika-1776 LayedBackGuy Moskva Yes 2 11/12/19
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: MoskvaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lika was absolutely amazing. Her English is pretty good, she really wanted to impress, and she did. Not only is she very stunning to look at, but she was a sweet heart as well. She was also a real fire cracker, the way she looks at you and moves just exudes sexuality. I'm very glad I got to see her, and hope I get to every time she's in town. BBBJ was absolutely amazing, lite kissing, and the FS was to die for. She seemed to enjoy her self based on the sounds she made, which I love.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia athleticdenverguy DTC Yes 87 11/12/19
Review by athleticdenverguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Alexandra. From the moment I walked in the door, she was super outgoing and friendly. I was nervous at first, but she put me right at ease. We had a lot of fun, and I would love to see her again when she's back in town!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 Jchristopher79 Denver Yes 17 11/12/19
Review by Jchristopher79 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy is an absolute gem. She is a total sweetheart and a complete knockout. I regret not booking a longer session. She met me at the door with a passionate kiss and things only got better from there with a complete GFE experience. She has a petite spinner body and she knows how to use it. I will definitely see Lucy next time our schedules align and recommend you do too.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen Dylanwhite Denver Yes 22 11/12/19
Review by Dylanwhite (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Alia for the third time. Very sweet a little quiet but great provider. Very accomodating and has the most amazing booty. Doggie is a view to die for. Great encounters, pretty much full GFE, just a little light in the kissing department but very good bbbj and a natural beauty, she opens up a bit more each visit and is just a little guarded at first. Thank you hun!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune eagle08 Denver Yes 35 11/12/19
Review by eagle08 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leona is an amazing woman. You will not stop smiling from the second you walk into her room. I have seen Leona a couple of times already and this review is looking overdue. What a wonderful experience with her! Absolutely a must-see, GFE and more, I felt so relaxed and comfortable. She performs many activities and all of them are performed with such enthusiasm. I can't wait to see her again. For those of you that are on the fence about seeing, stop wasting your time and setup an appointment with her. Thanks sweety!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia aznassmark Denver Yes 87 11/12/19
Review by aznassmark (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She had me feeling speechless!! She is beautiful, intelligent, mind blowing, thank you Alex ????!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 Hoobylist Fort Collins Yes 13 11/11/19
Review by Hoobylist (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Syd is a fun time. Set up was easy. All activities were performed with passion. Oral skills are on point, missionary was a great site seeing those tits bounce and K9 was amazing. Takes it all. MSOG was offered but I was spent after one round. Will repeat before she take off the to big city.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit HotStuff12345 Westminster Yes 105 11/11/19
Review by HotStuff12345 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very GFE. Everything was passionate and enthusiastic. Highly recommend.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Josh69 DTC Yes 89 11/11/19
Review by Josh69 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/31/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: jasmine was very easy to get along with sweet and charming she asked what i like very easy going and can work her rocking body


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani cbt DTC Yes 162 11/11/19
Review by cbt (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have seen Karma many many times over the years, She is a genuine nice person and is super easy to hang out with, would recommend for sure,


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega rdv1973 Denver Yes 71 11/11/19
Review by rdv1973 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kat. OMG! From the moment I entered the door, I knew I was in for a treat. The is so nice, funny, sociable. True GFE experience. We plan on getting a little more nontraditional next time. Treat her with kindness!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 170 11/11/19
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been meaning to see Audrey for a long time and finally my schedule worked out to have a wonderful visit. What a lady. She is so caring, easy to talk to, and so friendly. She is gorgeous and stunning. We had a great conversation and a fun time getting to know each other. I highly recommend that you take the time to visit this beautiful lady. Her skills are excellent and she certainly wants to entertain. Treat her well and you will be rewarded.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor BillyTheKid Denver Yes 170 11/11/19
Review by BillyTheKid (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the few true Denver legends! She’s one of the best if not the best. First off, ACTUAL upscale location. Gorgeous luxury condo. Easy to get to. Amazing ambiance and taste in decor. Nice sound system so music is def a part of the journey. Let’s see. Amazing beautiful eyes. And hair. And skin. Face of a model. Body is incredible. Curves that will indulge your every fantasy. If she were an IG model she’d have millions of followers. The talent level will snatch your soul and change your entire life. Seriously. Personality cool as hell too. Very sweet. Good conversationalist. Basically everything you could ever wish for. Meeting up will be the best night of your life. Absolutely recommend.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake Oakwood Denver Yes 46 11/11/19
Review by Oakwood (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This woman is spectacular. Wonderful pesonallity, tremendous talent, and well worth the time. I have seen her more than once and will see her again. Very open minded, wonderful DFK, and all that follows just gets better.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah DeVerioux Funallnight Colorado Springs Yes 31 11/11/19
Review by Funallnight (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The set up with Savannah was easy. I texted mid day for a same day appointment but she was busy during the time I was available. She offered may scheduling options to make it work the next day. It's awesome hen someone tries this hard to make things work out. We set the appointment for the next day and she texted mid day to confirm. When I arrived at her location I was greeted by the woman in the profile pictures. I would say she is better looking in person and she is chatty with a great personality. She changed into a very hot little outfit and then revealed the goodies under the outfit. Savannah was open to all my request, noting out of the ordinary, and made me feel like a million bucks. She took the lead for a while which I enjoy and showed me some of her special skills. everything was preformed safe and with enthusiasm. She is not a clock watcher and made my time with her fly by. I would definitely repeat the visit and recommend her to anyone.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vivian Virago funtimes50 Boulder Yes 17 11/10/19
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was browsing the recent ads on TOB and found one to be of interest. I texted Viv and she responded quickly. We setup an appt in the next few days. Unfortunately, you know Colorado, the weather turned snowy, but we still made our time together happen. Viv is a slim, attractive gal, with a great sense of humor. We laughed together as we got acquainted better. She travels for her regular job, so to schedule your time you need to be quick when she places her ad. Our session was all I asked for and more. Our time together (my experience) was exciting and pleasurable. Her touch is gentle and passionate. I had asked for a sensual massage, but quickly her touch became heated, working toward my core. Viv is really comfortable in her skin and that put me at ease from the start. I'd give her my strongest recommendation. Gentlemen, I guarantee she will start your engines.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea samttoc73 Westminster Yes 23 11/10/19
Review by samttoc73 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cassie has been on my list of favorites to see and everything finally worked out after several previous misses and I'm thrilled it did. She is a wonderful person to talk to and an even better person to play with. Her long, dark hair combined with that fantastic behind made RCG play absolutely mind boggling. She's contemplating relocating here and that would benefit us all in TOB land. 5 star experience for sure!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela jagr68 Denver Yes 50 11/10/19
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing session with the soft, sexy & sweet Angela. Tiny & tight Asian spinner who definitely aims to please. Other reviews cover the "details", which are true, and she most certainly is not a clock watcher. Treat her well and you most certainly be rewarded. Enjoy her while you can, I know I will again. Thank you, Angela!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry Greenlite DTC Yes 14 11/10/19
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a very good time with ms cherry. Very much the girl in her pics. She's gorgeous and has a very nice fit body. Her attitude was very friendly and welcoming and down to earth. Needless to say, I was very attracted to her. The session started with some good cbj. We then transitioned into a couple positions cg and mish before I finished. She's pretty vocal and talks dirty during session. I felt like she also enjoyed herself and she's not a clock watcher. Do yourself a favor and see this provider.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy Coflyfshr83 Denver Yes 67 11/9/19
Review by Coflyfshr83 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a lovely time with this stacked and lovely lady. This was my first FSBM and it was great. She is very playful and I can’t wait to visit her again. Her in all was safe and private which is a huge plus too. I highly recommend.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie Cakes23 Ravenous Colorado Springs So-So 9 11/9/19
Review by Ravenous (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Met Katie at her incall. When I first saw her, I wasn't sure it was the same person in the ad. Pics are much older than what's shown and she's lost a considerable amount of weight as well. She does provide what she says, full GFE to include a trip to the Greece if you like and it's performed with enthusiasm.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry horizonzd DTC Yes 14 11/9/19
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Whoa! This girl is amazing she was patient and once things started going she turned the energy up. She let me pound it hard! Multiple positions! And an amazing finish with encouragement! I highly recommend


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Pretty Adrianna-BANNED the23alpinestar Denver Yes 5 11/9/19
Review by the23alpinestar (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Adrianna was absolutely amazing. She normally is out of Denver but took a trip to Colorado Springs and I am so glad she did! Her pics are accurate and she was even better in real life. Very soft skin, thick black hair, smelled fantastic and had a great personality. We started off with normal 2 call verification process and when she opened the door I knew I was in for a treat. The silk robe over sexy black lingerie she was wearing accentuated all her curves. We talked for a minute or two then she laid me down and proceeded to show me her amazing oral skills. It was so nice, with her huge breasts touching my thighs as she was working, that I had to slow her down a couple times. I couldn’t wait any longer to get a look at her ample ass and got her up and started some doggie. The view was spectacular and it didn’t take long for me to finish. She wasn’t a clockwatcher and so I stayed a while and enjoyed more great convo. I would recommend her to anyone that likes big butts/boobs, an attentive/kind provider, and an intelligent woman. I will be seeing her again!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love Cr8havoc DTC Yes 62 11/9/19
Review by Cr8havoc (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her after a lot of scheduling issues (Thanks for being understanding!). Incall was safe and easy to find. She met me wearing just a robe (which didn't last long). All activities were enjoyed passionately. She has a very bubbly personality and the cutest giggle. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu TheItalianman DTC Yes 64 11/9/19
Review by TheItalianman (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alisa is one of the most enthusiastic providers I've seen! Everything thing she does, she does it with 110% enthusiasm which made our session together absolutely wonderful!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love YankeeClipper DTC Yes 62 11/9/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great session with the passionate and always fun. All activities perform to perfection. All reviews are accurate and my visit was once again,l an exceptional one.1 YankeeClipper


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela gb0138 Denver Yes 50 11/9/19
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gorgeous spinner type. Really fantastic body with perfect breasts. Very enjoyable to be with and personable. Other reviewers are spot on.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIPAaliyah Iceman88 Denver Yes 9 11/9/19
Review by Iceman88 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I messaged Aaliyah around 8pm last minute she was quick to reply and accommodating for a last minute out call she ran a little bit late but kept in touch. Open my door and definitely far more beautiful in person. Made each of us a drink and sat down to chat. After about 15 minutes we moved to the bedroom. Not a GFE provider but definitely worth it. Would repeat and see her again next time she is in Denver.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: