Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12551 - 12600 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Nancy love pandarus23 Denver Yes 28 11/2/19
Review by pandarus23 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The aliases that Nancy and Sunny have chosen are on point because I LOVED every moment of this encounter! I loved them stripping off my clothes. I loved them quickly getting out of their lingerie, revealing their beautiful, tiny bodies and lovely MMs. I loved them showering with me, rubbing the soapy, naked bodies against me. I loved them giving me a blue plate special. I loved Sunny sitting on my face, bringing her to a quivering O, while Nancy gave me a delightful BBBJ I loved them riding me while they kissed each other. I loved them building me up for at least 45 minutes before an incredible release. But most of all, I loved their enthusiasm and their fun attitude. I also love that they don't live here... because I'd be broke!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Leoaugust DTC Yes 145 11/2/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After one of my ATF's didn't respond I hit TOB board and Catalina's listing of her from behind popped up, it was then I remembered how much fun she was. She got me to her clean, safe incall with very short notice to my delight! We laughed about our last encounter and caught up between some dfk and mutal fondling! She is tall, built for pleasure and has great bbbj skills! She loves daty and she achieved multiply O's while softly moaning until she exploded and shouted "Que Rica"! More dfk and onto the main event! Love the awesome view from behind in doggie, cg and finished in mish all safe play. We cuddled against the chill and lfk and shared events going on with us, not a clock watcher. She is also very intelligent and accomplished business woman back East. Be sure to catch her in her visits to CO. Till next time Cio Catalina!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 Ruger Fort Collins Yes 13 11/2/19
Review by Ruger (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Syd for the 1st time. Easy set up & her pics don’t do her justice. Even more beautiful in person. Puts you at ease as soon as she greets you. All activities done safe & she highly aims to please. I will definitely repeat every time she comes back. If I could think of any thing negative, it would only be I wish she was a GFE bc I would have loved to kiss her sexy lips. She for sure is in my top 3 of atf’s. I highly recommend this beautiful lady. Thank you for an amazing visit lil lady.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
theharperkelly coolhand luke Longmont Yes 35 11/2/19
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met this beautiful young lady and very easy set up. she was very on top of communication and even called me before the appt. to make sure I was ready. Have never had this happen to me before. She was extremely easy to talk to and I found that we have a lot in common. I don't usually see ladies that young but she is quite mature for her age. All activities were done with great satisfaction. A GFE experience. I would recommend her to anyone even the senior members of our community. You won't be disappointed.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lauren Dietrich OldBiker2 Denver Yes 14 11/2/19
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We set up the appointment a few days in advance. Lauren texted as she was on the way, and was on time. She's a very sensual kisser, and is also skilled and enthusiastic in other areas. She's also sweet and fun to lounge around with. For me, one of the nicest things was when we were hanging out and chatting when our hour was up. It seemed like she didn't want to leave. Very much a GFE. Very enjoyable experience. OldBiker2


Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 Honest review Fort Collins Yes 24 11/2/19
Review by Honest review (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in the area when I happened to see Bella's ad and decided to give it a shot. I was curious to see if the rumors were true and boy where they. She did not deny nor confirm she was the girl from the videos. But one look at her and you knew she was. Setup was easy, upscale incall, easy verification. Surprised she saw me on short notice that late in the night. As soon as she opened the door my jaw dropped and left me a stumbling mess. Bella is what you see on magazines that one hot milf everyone looks at the store. We talked, made a joke about how Catholic girls are the dirtiest, which is an understatement. She doesn't hold back. With that being said everything was covered, Daty along with GFE/PSE. Only wish I would have gone the VIP route, would have been mind blowing. Would see again and recommend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya jseattle Boulder Yes 119 11/2/19
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Cherry is a wonderful delight !! She will challenge you to a breath taken experience!! She is beautiful and sweet as a peach!! Thanks Cherry!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Natalya jseattle DTC Yes 21 11/2/19
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Natalya is sweet and beautiful!! She takes care of you!! She will warm you up and set you on fire!! Thank you Natalya!!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD+-38-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby pbearak Denver Yes 78 11/2/19
Review by pbearak (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Misa is an absolute rock star! Her personality, her skills, her appearance (beautiful!!), her in-call were all top notch. Set up was super easy. I had a great hour with her. She provides a fantastic relaxing massage that morphs into a near fantasy experience at the end. She really focuses on you! I'm looking forward to the next time and will schedule longer in the future.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee adventurous14 Denver Yes 71 11/1/19
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I spent an hour with Kristi and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Reached out after seeing a recent listing and was able to schedule easily. Nice prompt communication, exchanged a couple of texts and I was on my way. Previous reviews are accurate: current photos, a fun, sweet personality, nice skills, a sexy figure and a relaxed demeanor add up to a great time. It was a relaxed session, starting off with a nice back massage, some mutual oral and then a great completion in mish. After, it was pleasant chatting with her about shared interests in food and sports, and then I was on my way, feeling relaxed and with a grin on my face. Happy to recommend this sexy gal.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni Tony2018 Denver Yes 25 11/1/19
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Kennie on very short notice in DTC. Definitely the woman in the pics. She is very friendly and easy going. Was totally GFE. Wont hesistate to see again in the future.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB JaBr Westminster Yes 116 11/1/19
Review by JaBr (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren is a very pretty young girl. Like Victoria Secret model. Activities performed: bbbj, cfs and very light daty. Nothing else. I was nice to see her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Gato Denver Yes 112 11/1/19
Review by Gato (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve had the pleasure of seeing her many times. And each time was amazing. Very fun to spend time with and definitely GFE. You won’t be disappointed. She’s beautiful, fun to be with and a great kisser.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AngelinaSkyLee gnarley_boy12 Westminster Yes 4 11/1/19
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Usually stick with more mature providers but noticed Angelina's profile and contacted her via text. She is very prompt about returning texts scheduling and etc. Finally met her and was not disappointed when she opened the door it she was definitely the young woman in the pictures. Talked a bit while I freshened up. When the clothes came off, again, I was not disappointed. Beautiful light skin, nice round butt and very, very, nice ample upper assets. Angelina, at least for me is not a GFE provider. Everything is covered, which is definitely ok, no kissing. She did allow reception of oral but didn't seem to enjoy it which could have been my fault, YMMV. Very pretty/cute, great smile, fun to talk to and great cuddle, if brief.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
QOH3 Lovetoride Longmont Yes 4 11/1/19
Review by Lovetoride (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG. Wow! There is no better. This woman is absolutely perfect and a real gem. She is very beautiful, sexy, and a real sweetheart. Ultimate GFE the entire time and it seemed she enjoyed it as much as I did. She doesn't short on time either. She stays every minute of the time agreed to. Thank you so much and I'll definitely be trying to see you again asap.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea Spankxxx MrGonzo Denver Yes 27 11/1/19
Review by MrGonzo (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Outstanding in every aspect. Sexy, smart & enjoys her work. Massage; amazing. Workout those daily stresses with Chelsea's fantastic sensual massage. She is sexy & can hold a conversation. Has great views & outlooks on life. The continental divide is the one thing holding me back from visiting more often. Looking forward to my return. See Chelsea you will enjoy each moment.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay adventurous14 Denver Yes 25 10/31/19
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve gotten the pleasure of seeing Kay a couple of times now, and it’s always such a fun and fantastic time when I do. She’s a little utr, but she’s back and as sweet and sexy as ever. I got her number from earlier posts on TOB and was able to reconnect with her easily. As previous reviewers have mentioned, persistence and patience pay off in spades with Kay. Be patient and you’ll find an experience well worth the wait in my opinion. I had made plans with her about 8 hrs in advance. Spent those hours pleasantly remembering our last meeting. Got to her incall and found her as bubbly and friendly as ever. The next hour passed in a blur. While you’re with her, you have all her attention and she prides herself on making you feel like the center of the world. GFE for sure. Can’t recommend her enough.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Manhunter Thornton Yes 112 10/31/19
Review by Manhunter (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/26/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I enjoyed meeting Jos on my birthday though the help of Devon. This was my first time having a duo session. Thank you for making it possible. I was glad Jos and Devon got along very well as we were chatting. I’m glad they enjoyed each other’s sense of humor too. Thank you Jos for meeting me. I hope we can meet again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali k4962hrs Colorado Springs Yes 18 10/31/19
Review by k4962hrs (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I spent 90 wonderful minutes with Dakini. She is incredible and she transported me to another realm with her touch. She was very tuned into my needs and the ending left me completely wiped out and floating in ecstasy. I have seen her a number of times and it keeps getting better and better. Her in-call is in a quiet neighborhood and is very safe and cozy. I highly recommend her and I will be returning again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love new2hobbying Denver Yes 28 10/31/19
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time i have seen Nancy and Sunny together. It is such a fun time have them say it my turn. All adult activities were thouroughly enjoyed.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love new2hobbying Denver Yes 36 10/31/19
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sunny is always a breath of fresh air. She just know how to make a guy a feel like he is the King. The only thing she could do better is visit more than twice a year. Till next time.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 18 10/31/19
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As always, Hali provided a thoroughly satisfying experience for my body and soul. After a quick shower, we settled into a quiet, dim room with a relaxing setting and calming music. Her touch was heavenly, and her attitude was wonderful, focused on soothing away my cares. I'll be back!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina gent112577 DTC Yes 145 10/31/19
Review by gent112577 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a very easy set up with what you would expect for normal screening arrived on time was given room number was greeted by a flawless Latina beauty she loves to kiss and is very vocal All activities are safe but she will always make sure you have a great time. If you treat her right gentlemen you will be happy. She’s not here often so take advantage


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 geespot403 DTC Yes 77 10/31/19
Review by geespot403 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raine is fantastic! Everything you would expect in a GFE. And of course, lives up to her name very well.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll TexasNomad79 DTC Yes 67 10/31/19
Review by TexasNomad79 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Katy is hands down one of the most stunning lady's I’ve ever scheduled with. So much, that I was immediately intimidated when she opened the door. She put me at ease very quickly and since I was coming straight from work, I asked to use her shower when setting up the appointment which she was totally cool with. After I showered we talked for a bit and it was nice to not feel like the conversation had been rehearsed a thousand times before. The rest of the visit was very much the same, I didn’t feel like it was the same routine. Everything progressed naturally and by the end she had given me some of the most phenomenal views and looks that I won’t soon forget. I will definitely be seeing her regularly


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
QueenTiffany NolaScofflaw-BANNED Colorado Springs Yes 6 10/31/19
Review by NolaScofflaw-BANNED (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted her earlier today. We met a couple of hours later. She was exactly as I expected from her pictures. It looked like she was trying to hide some fat in a couple of her pictures (on here and elsewhere), which was probably her intent, but I didn't see anything that needed to be hidden. She's very attractive. She started with a hj to get things started. Once started, we switched to mish for a couple of minutes, then spent the remainder of the session in cg. She's tighter than average and had a good attitude. It was about as fun as it gets. She's my new favorite for this area. Afterwards, I tied it in a knot and put it in my pocket because I'm paranoid. She politely asked about it as though she had a similar concern about this, although I'm not sure what her concern might be. Maybe she thinks I'm going to try to clone her. I would if I could. I highly recommend this one.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Claire DHBill DTC Yes 90 10/31/19
Review by DHBill (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Making the appointment was easy after verification from my TOB references. Arrived to find a very good looking Russian Lady with a sexy accent. Communication was not an issue and we quickly got comfortable. She is very passionate and provided an excellent GFE experience. In call was in a nice hotel. I am definitely going to repeat!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexxxa21 denvergreg DTC Yes 37 10/31/19
Review by denvergreg (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to catch Alexxxa available on a weekday at her nice DTC incall. She is very pretty and tiny yet still curvy and sexy! Warmed us both up with some breast play as She seemed responsive to this. Nice HJ then onto CBJ for several minutes. MPCFS with 3 different positions. Great time I will repeat!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni BigBaldBlk DTC Yes 25 10/30/19
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met SexiKenni at a few MnG and social media sites and decided it was time to visit BCD.. So glad I did. Kenni is a lot of fun and most of the adult acronym soup is in play. Great smile and conversationalist and very passionate. Glad she tours here often. Definitely recommend. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade PsymonyB DTC Yes 39 10/30/19
Review by PsymonyB (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was very nice to meet her. She is upbeat and is a cool chick. She saw me on very short notice- which was awesome. Thanks Lacy!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vyckee13 ksguyforfun Boulder Yes 19 10/30/19
Review by ksguyforfun (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Settimg up time was easy. Just called and she had time that worked the next day. Day of I actually called to see if she could do earlier and she was able to accommodate. Massage was great! If you want a FSBM I highly recommend her! I will be going back when I'm in the area.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 All4fun869 Denver Yes 17 10/30/19
Review by All4fun869 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Without going into details let me just say all of her reviews are right on true gfe very beautiful young lady well worth the time treat her right boys we definitely want her coming back


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadie-Tennessee Synoches Denver Yes 13 10/30/19
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been eyeing Sadie's ads for a while and have tried a few times to contact her but her schedule and mine just never lined up. Her pics really had my interest, though, and I was I really glad to catch her post a new listing at a time when I also had some availability. I contacted her via text and we worked out the time and place in short order. Before long, I was at her incall. I read other reviews mentioning it and while it's not a luxury hotel, it's really not anything that worried me in the slightest. It wasn't long before I found myself at her door and when she let me in, it was fantastic seeing that she is indeed the girl in the photos. No, not the girl in the photos from 4 years ago, which if we're honest we've all probably seen all too often. She matches her pics as if they were taken yesterday. She wasted no time removing her clothing and everything there also matched her pics. Her body is as close to the perfect spinner as one could hope for. Silky smooth soft skin and an eagerness to cuddle and kiss, which we pretty much got right into. She was very receptive to light kissing, deep kissing, kissing her body and I worked that down until it was obvious that she enjoyed receiving DATY as well. We switched to 69 and it was wonderful to feel her bare mouth on me. After a bit of that, we went to multiple positions. She got really creamy and wet during the main event and that always turns me on even more. Eventually, climaxes happened and we cuddled some more until we got close to falling asleep. I brought up asking the time and found that my visit had run it's course. She never cared to check until I mentioned it. I know "new ATF" gets thrown around a lot so I won't do that here...but it wouldn't be a stretch to suggest that I have found that.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 pyramid Denver Yes 49 10/30/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Farrah just gets better and better each time, and that's hard to do when your already the best. GFE on steroids. Great activities, great gal. I look forward to every visit. GO SEE HER!!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 Leoaugust DTC Yes 17 10/29/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Took Lucy no time getting me verified thru TOB and she kept good communication with me. Nice and safe incall, was met by this Thai beauty at the door with a nice hug and kiss. We had a drink, she helped undress me and although her English is a little challenging one language is spoken worldwide and she is fluent in that! Lfk, dfk a little shy with her tongue on the lips but knows how to use it all with an excellent bbbj. Beautiful tits hard to tell they are mm with nice reactive nipples. LOVED daty and soft moans turned into several vocal O's! On with the cover, cg, doggie with such a tight soft ass, mish, surfboard all done with grace and enthusiasm! Nice hot towel by her to clean me up, more lfk and cuddling with a soft massage! Very soft and not a clock watcher, just a sweetheart! Helped getting me dressed and a nice hug and kiss on the way out the door. Highly recommend and try to catch her with her limited travel to the Mile High.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Redheadturtle Denver Yes 129 10/29/19
Review by Redheadturtle (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wowzers. Yep I used that word. Lexy is a wonderfully rounded woman. Nice place and makes you feel welcome. Spent a good amount of time talking which was very pleasant. She has good views on life. She was amazing and taught me so new things. Very complimentary and I will be seeing her again


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Coloradofun2 Boulder Yes 106 10/29/19
Review by Coloradofun2 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Karley is an excellent way to stay warm on a cold Colorado afternoon. She welcomed me at the door with a very gorgeous white teddy one that complemented her skin tone and sexy body amazingly. She was very attractive and absolutely the girl in the photos. They are recent and real. A little small talk and then spent the next 30 minutes getting to know each other more which was top notch/ ATF. Treat her right and she will absolutely do the same. I will definitely revisit this terrific find next time she is in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 Cruzcontrol39 DTC Yes 49 10/29/19
Review by Cruzcontrol39 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was a real sweet heart and gave a great GFE Experience! Highly recommend!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa Clark B0bdenver Denver Yes 69 10/29/19
Review by B0bdenver (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just had a wonderful time with Clarissa. Getting in touch with her was easy she is great to chat with. We arranged to enjoy 30min of each other's company. I confirmed with her the morning before she sent me her address. We met at a very nice apartment complex with plenty of parking. I let her know when I got there and she sent me the apartment number. I got in and she greeted me with that amazing smile one thing led to another and we had an amazing time together. Writing this now still a smile on my face hope to spend some more time together. Thanks again Clarissa tell next time


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love Hulk Denver Yes 28 10/29/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A trip to see Nancy Love will definitely brighten your day. Having recently seen her twin sister Sunny Love for a 2nd time my anticipations were high and were spot on. Nancy is a carbon copy of her sister in every way possible! She's drop dead gorgeous and oh so playful. You won't find a better GFE/PSE experience anywhere. The foreplay and oral pleasuring alone will absolutely blow your mind (DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, TUMA). Then when the cover finally goes on you are in for the ride of your life (CG with DFK, K9, etc, More DFK, BBBJ CIM). She cleaned me up with a warm washcloth then laid back down for some more kissing and cuddling before helping me back into my clothes. I can't wait to see them both again when they return.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina BigBaldBlk DTC Yes 145 10/29/19
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Catalina at a MnG some time ago and we chatted briefly. She tours here frequently, so I thought it was time to meet. All of her reviews are positive and there is a good reason. VERY passionate, incredible body and great to chat with, Catalina is as advertised. Definitely recommend. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe bigt92 Colorado Springs Yes 82 10/29/19
Review by bigt92 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow this girl is amazing. Great body, great tits, enthusiastic, everything you would want. She let me know that she would be running a little late and was easy to set up with. When she got to my place she asked me what I want and delivered. Terrific bbbj, CFS, great riding skills. Wish I booked more time, seems like someone that is cool to smoke a joint with after ward.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle Sexypsychguy Denver Yes 20 10/28/19
Review by Sexypsychguy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Responded quick to my text and after several days set up a morning hr sesh. Good directions, parking is assigned. After a bit of chatting, proceeded to the bedroom where we engaged in daty, mish, covered french. Msop was enjoyed in doggy until all parties were spent.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love OffShoreWind DTC Yes 36 10/28/19
Review by OffShoreWind (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting Sunny earlier today and it was nothing short of fantastic. Not much more to add than what’s already been said in other reviews. Sunny certainly is eager to please and is GFE all the way. Highly recommend and will definitely repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 Harleybagger69 DTC Yes 17 10/28/19
Review by Harleybagger69 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very sweet lady at a DTC location. Everything is accurate and she was very accommodating. I started out with a 30 minute meet and greet but it ended up a 45 minute. That’s because I didn’t wanna Leave and she had time. She is truly one of my all-time favorites now. This was a last minute request and she worked it out nicely.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love icypleasure DTC Yes 36 10/28/19
Review by icypleasure (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sunny Love was fantastic. Best Asian style GFE service I have experienced in Denver. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love ColoradoGentleman Denver Yes 36 10/28/19
Review by ColoradoGentleman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It can't get any better than Sunny! From the moment she greeted me at the door to the moment I left, it was nothing less than amazing. Lots of DFK throughout. Started with a mutual shower involving HJ, BBBJ, FIV, FUMA, FUHA. Then we fell into bed which evolved into DATY, DATO, TUMA, TUHA, ALL of the above, CFS with missionary, cowgirl, sideways, and doggy. It was so good, that I may be visiting her elsewhere.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual randyh Denver Yes 26 10/28/19
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow Natalie is a beautiful sweet sexy genuinely nice lady. Our schedules made for a challenge to connect, however it was unequivocally well worth the time. If you have any interest in stunningly attractive enchantingly provocative Asian FBSM providers NatalieXSensual is it. Athough she may not always be posted she is well worth the effort to schedule with. Nice quiet Boulder incall location. I believe she is selective in her clientele; should you have the pleasure of making her acquaintance you will understand why. Natalie provides an excellent massage with captivating interaction. What a sweetheart! I can't wait to see this beautiful woman again. Wowed


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza skicat720 DTC Yes 103 10/28/19
Review by skicat720 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia did me a favor, so feel a little bad about what follows. It was very easy to arrange a meeting via texting. When I arrived, the hotel door was ajar for entry which I locked afterwards. She was relaxing on one of the beds wearing just her red panties. Other providers have greeted me a kiss and hug wearing whatever and helped me undress and I have to say I definitely prefer that. She looked heavier than her pics, was very pretty, but not as beautiful as I had expected from all the previous reviews I read. I stripped down and joined her on the bed and she immediately started giving me a BBBJ. Very delightful, but she likes to be in control and I had to wait until she was ready for DATY. From there it progressed to 69 ending with herclimaxing so it was back to BBBJ as she waited for the sensation to pass. Then it was on to a CFS which resulted in my ejaculation. As an elderly gentleman a 2nd rise was not in the cards immediately so it was back to BBBJ and 69.Not sure if she reached a 2nd orgasm, but was fairly close if she didn't. I started to get a 2nd rise, but time ran out! Bummer!!! She told me it was time to get dressed and just laid back on the bed as I did so with her phone. I took leave to plant a couple of kisses on her breasts before seeing myself out. As stated earlier, Alia likes being in control and although there is a rationale to allowing her to be in control, I prefer a little more control. She was not into any real kissing or necking or whatever, but she definitely enjoys her activities although she appeared to be elsewhere at times. I missed those eyes meeting mine during BJs as others have stated. She was not a phone" whore" as a couple of others indicated. No one should take anything said as a negative or a reason not to enjoy time with her. As said, I am a much older person and that might have influenced her response to me and our session. Would definitely recommend her to anyone who enjoys a warm mouth!!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple YankeeClipper Denver Yes 109 10/28/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kandi is an ATF and I find myself going to see her more often as she is one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever been with and she dresses to the hilt for me...which pretty much means she's wearing some smoking hot high heels which accentuates her legs and every delicious curve this woman has. Every adult activity was phenominal. Not much more needs to be added here regarding her skillsets as they are all Super-Premiun or Supremium..like that funny ass commercial. And my favorite with Kandi is when she let's loose a flood of her love juice and it fucking RAINED LIKE HELL this day! I love everything about this woman except for the longing in my loins to see her once again as quickly as possible. Kandi, you are my muse and take me to the height of everything I ever hoped for. Thank you darling....until the next time!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: