|
CallieVane
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
10/13/19 |
Seen on 10/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hadn't seen the beautiful Callie for a while and what an arse an i? Callie is so much fun and the experience was truly special. All adult activities are expertly done with such enthusiasm and skill of your own personal porn star. Her breats are terrific and oral worship skills perfection.
I will be seeing Callie again and real soon too!
Callie thank you so much and cant wait to see you and the Lovely Violet soon enough.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
Torres619 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
66
|
10/13/19 |
Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time, she makes you feel like you're at home and doesn't rush you. Didn't take long to set up and replied really fast. Great girl, respect her.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
109
|
10/13/19 |
Seen on 10/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another wonderful visit with the lovely and beautiful Kandi. She is a dream in every way and takes me to that pleasure zone without fail.
All activities are performed exceptionally and each visit gets better and better.
Thank you Kandi.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
Markcam74 |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
10/13/19 |
Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Alia several times over the last several months, she is easy to schedule, has an amazing personality and killer body. She is always upbeat and hosts in nice hotels. Her service is nothing but amazing, her BBBJ are amazing and the view from behind is to die for. Add that fact she is drop dead gorgeous and you have the complete package. Go see her and be nice, she deserves the respect.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha Lane
|
|
Thawk2 |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
10/13/19 |
Review by
Thawk2
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met at nice incall. As others have stated, Sasha performs an amazing cmt, spa quality massage. Beautiful lady; wonderful finish. Full disclosure, no shower was available if that is an important feature to you.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
dbarwell |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
10/12/19 |
Review by
dbarwell
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Jemma. She was quick to respond to texts and we set up a time to meet that evening. We shared a whiskey and almost let the night get away from us chatting, until we eventually made our way to the bedroom. I won't go into details, but you won't be disappointed, catch her while she's still in town.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexyyyy Sarah
|
|
Lund |
Denver |
So-So |
2
|
10/12/19 |
Review by
Lund
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Had same day appointment with Sarah for hh which I should have avoided as the menu is very very limited and was not discreet.
Before details, I would thank her to allow me being late to the appointment.
But I should have turned back the moment she was waving at me from the door and asking to run and get inside the room. This looks very suspicious specially when a white girl is calling a brown guy to get in the room quickly. But since I was late, I didn’t want to disappoint her so proceed with the meeting.
Very limited menu, 2-3 minutes of lazy bj and then she gave 2 options- I went to dogs and was out in 10minutes. I won’t repeat.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
Hygiene is important.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
Baron |
Westminster |
Yes |
68
|
10/12/19 |
Review by
Baron
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Sarah was a great surprise! She was very accommodating in setting up time. She is super hot and performed beyond my expectations. Now I have two Atf. Thanks Sarah
Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
Hank H |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
10/12/19 |
Review by
Hank H
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve been wanting to meet her for a while now and finally had our schedules link up. Set up was easy and I could tell through text she was a sweetheart. She greeted me at the door in her see through bra and underwear which was very sexy. This girl has a smokin body and is firm in all the right places. I took a quick shower and then she invited me over to the bed where we enjoyed some soft kissing.
I enjoyed her easy going personality, we clicked very well. She makes you at ease and loves to make sure you have a great time with her. All activities were performed with great enthusiasm. I’m not always up for two rounds but this girl was so hot and fun I was able to get a second shot. I’d definitely repeat. (LK, BBBJ, DT, BLS, DATY, DATO, K9, MISH, MSOG)
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
CoupleLookingForFun |
DTC |
Yes |
162
|
10/12/19 |
Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Karma and now it certainly won't be my last. The entire session was amazing from beginning to the awesome end.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
Hobs |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/12/19 |
Review by
Hobs
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super sweet, very accomodating - skin was amazing - GFE was excellent - highly recommend
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Mickey69 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
10/11/19 |
Review by
Mickey69
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had some free time today, so I decided I would finally reach out to the Beautiful Winter Kay. She has been on my radar for some time, and I could not be happier that I finally got in touch with her!! I texted her about 10am, she verified me through P411 and we set up a date for 1pm. Verification was very easy through this avenue. Winter Kay is absolutely the woman in the pictures, they could not be more spot on!! She is delightful and charming with a very soft spoken voice. But do not let that fool you, she is an absolute Vixen!! All activities were performed with great connection and enthusiasm. Winter is SUPER SEXY, and VERY PASSIONATE!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND seeing her, and will Definitely repeat!! THANK YOU my Lovely Texas Flower!!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cindy
|
|
joeytribco |
DTC |
Yes |
22
|
10/11/19 |
Seen on 10/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cindy is a fun gal. We met up at an in-call in Greenwood Village. She was wearing sexy lingerie and was ready to go. A previous reviewer said bbj was an option, not the case for me. Otherwise, all is good.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Maria
|
|
aditya82az |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
10/11/19 |
Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was a little challenging getting my references reviewed by Tara, but eventually the stars aligned and we were able to get together for an outcall. She showed up in workout clothes, which was great since it seemed more discrete. I guess she came straight from her work out, and needed a shower.
She came out of the shower and we got comfortable and the fun began.
She's super friendly, down to earth and has great skills. She's vocal, and open about what she likes and doesn't like. We had a great time together, and I'll leave it at that. I can't add much to activities besides what's already been mentioned in other reviews. If you're considering seeing her, go for it. You won't be disappointed!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CayleeCarrera
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/11/19 |
Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is an overdue review. I got busy with work and forgot to post it. I saw Caylee during her first trip to Denver. Easy set-up if she can verify you. Her pictures are accurate. Very beautiful Latina. She had on a hot bra/panty outfit when she answered the door. We chatted a bit to get relaxed before the fun started. Very athletic body. I loved feeling her all over. She is not GFE, but very into pleasure. All activities were safe. We enjoyed multiple positions. I had a good time and will see her again. She will be coming back to town. Treat her right and you will have an enjoyable time.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
FrankF |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
10/11/19 |
Review by
FrankF
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Upon screening Lauren was very receptive, polite and hospital. She got back to texts very promptly and we set up a meeting time quite easily.
Upon the arrival she was informative of her locale and I went right up. She was very comfortable, made me very comfortable. Relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely be seeing Lauren again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Maria
|
|
discoal |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
10/11/19 |
Review by
discoal
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was top notch. Very accommodating and very nice. Highly reccomend. Sweet southern girl and best oral.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
foxred |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
10/10/19 |
Review by
foxred
(56 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia is a breath of fresh air. Still has a PI accent, but her English is second to none along with her wonderful untranslated French. I have to put her into the GFE catagory, but really need more time with her. FTF and a nice firm bod.....lovely natural breast and an all around fun personality. I shall return. You're missing a good time, if you miss her while she is here.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
siriusblue |
Boulder |
Yes |
106
|
10/10/19 |
Seen on 10/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karley is sweet, smart and slender. We missed a connection earlier in the week due to travel issues but we had a lovely morning get together yesterday in a discrete and clean location near Boulder. It was a very exciting hour for both of us and we chatted a bit about travel. I won’t get into details, but I would recommend seeing Karley if she comes to town. She is the lively little girlfriend you never had.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
MightyRandomDude |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
10/10/19 |
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great experience with Mia. Starting with communication, she is very prompt to reply, quick and effective in screening, very accommodating in scheduling. Super friendly and professional!
She has a great personality to go along with her beauty! Fun and funny, just like an old friend.
She has the softest skin I have ever caressed! Beautiful body, perky breasts, she seemed to really enjoyed all activities. As a bonus, if you’re a foot guy, like myself, she does have the sexiest feet ever!!!!
Highly recommended! Thank you Mia!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
10/10/19 |
Seen on 10/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a small window of time this this afternoon for a little fun, noticed a listing Lola (who has been on my "to-do" list for some time) had just posted, and after a few texts arrived less than an hour later at her discrete incall. Lola met me at a side door and I was thrilled at how pretty a young woman she is. Dark complected, long, dark hair, beautiful eyes, curvy body with a slim waist, and a huge bottom end! Definitely her best ASSet! She is very engaging, quick humor, lively conversationalist. I enjoyed talking with her during the entire session almost as much as the actual physical portion. Starts out with a brief massage accented with some reach-under groping. When she finally asks if I'm ready to turn over, I, of course, respond with a "HELL YES"! She proceeds with some very impressive utf/bls. So good that I had to stop her before the party ended prematurely. CG, then doggie and a happy finish. I highly recommend Lola!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Gait
|
|
decafnaetd |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
10/10/19 |
Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So good. Legit one of the best sessions I have ever experienced. Also unlike anything I have ever experienced. Breathing and connection. Some surprisingly scientific explanations of her method.
She is drop dead gorgeous. During the session she uses her hands, her breath, her lips, her body... It's not fs, but I certainly didn't miss it.
She's good for your soul.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
searcher |
Boulder |
Yes |
48
|
10/9/19 |
Review by
searcher
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessica is a pretty woman and her pics are accurate. She is a very energetic gal, very easy going and easy to talk to.
She is a great kisser.
She asks you what you want ( and if you like her method) and guides you through what she wants. She talks to you throughout the session.
If you are looking for a GFE Experience, get together with Jessica- you WON’T be disappointed!
100% GFE including DFK, UTF, DATY, COB, MISH, DOGGIE & CG.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
coking |
Westminster |
Yes |
120
|
10/9/19 |
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bree is simply sexy and amazing. Quick and easy set up and arrived to a nice incall location on the north side of town. As soon as I got in, I saw her sexy body with the perfect curves. I knew right away that it was going to be a great time. Talked a little bit and got started. The view from behind is one to behold! Will definitely be going back to see her.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
piercedang
|
|
ThatChris |
Westminster |
Yes |
9
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was relatively quick with different screening options. Incall location was very clean with good atmosphere for the session. Went with the combo session and OH boy! Good choice.
The massage and other activities were fantastic. She is a beautiful women with a wonderful personality, definitely GFE. I'm into BBW's and she sure delivered. Cannot wait to see her again.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
yz250f71 |
DTC |
Yes |
158
|
10/9/19 |
Review by
yz250f71
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Almost missed her as we had some phone issues but she tracked me down. Easy place to get to and one of the best massages I have received. Will be back
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maria Lovemuffins
|
|
DrillNFill45 |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Real Quick Note. Okay so I just Joined TOB this is my 1st Review ever and Maria was my 1st visit ever. A little history, Initially I was skeptical as I always am, just itching to find out if she was REAL? right. I decided to Text her we talk on the phone i feel better, she agreed to come out, we met with a hug and the anxiety totally disappeared.
I have seen Maria maybe a dozen times, Fast forward to most recent visit, I little time had passed but same Maria same number and same anxiety free experience i can always count on her. she takes good care of herself. Her hygiene is on point. She has soft skin, always smells good and is looking nice. Her personality is accommodating there's no attitude, no rush and she is not a clock watcher.Its a legit no stress experience with a real woman when i text Maria. She is a Joy and I enjoy our conversations. I will repeat
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Breasts: Natural
Smoker: No
Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mystic of Denver
|
|
Flipflop12 |
Denver |
Yes |
99
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with a true provider , no bait and switch , Oceann took her time and made sure the experience was 1st class , what a diamond and I will defiantly repeat
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
DJfox |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
10/9/19 |
Review by
DJfox
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met on a short notice. She texted some pics. Pics are accurate though she wasn't glammed up like her pics. She took 5 minutes one her phone to text. Once done with that she was totally focused on me. Kisses well, nice sloppy bbbj, amazing stripper slide. She was grinding her clit hard on my dick. While on top I sucked on her titties and we kissed. Covered up to fuck her in mish. She was very wet from the grinding and sliding. She moaned and groaned while I fucked her. I wanted to finish in her mouth, so pulled the rubber off and face fucked her while reaching back to insert a couple of fingers in a very wet pussy. Ended with a cim. After emptying most of my load in her mouth she smeared the end drips all over her face. Jumped up to spit. She offered a warm towel to clean up. She wore her gown and got back to her phone. We chatted while I got ready. Cool chick.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bookingariel
|
|
petite4me |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 10/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen her several times and loved every session. She is so bubbly and genuine, it is really easy to relax and also be yourself around her.
Her tiny and tight body just drives me wild! She always gets right back to me, even via email, and scheduling is reliable every time. Everything done safely and we morph into multiple positions comfortably and naturally. Great times! Look forward to my next visit already.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Viviana
|
|
JJ |
Boulder |
Yes |
9
|
10/9/19 |
Review by
JJ
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Viviana. Had good directions to her incall and was met by an attractive woman. Got to know each other a little and and then started to have safe and mutual fun (all activities covered) that progressed in a natural and enthusiastic way. MSOG was offered and appreciated. I Recommend.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NaughtyJewelz
|
|
jstilly |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
10/9/19 |
Review by
jstilly
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a wonderful experience! Absolutely a must-see, GFE and more, I felt so relaxed and comfortable and can’t wait to visit again.
The pics are real but don’t highlight her sexy beauty, she looks amazing IRL <3
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
frostyjack |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Emily again and it was better than the first! I've only met with her twice, but it was like catching up with an old friend, and the entire session was exactly what I needed. Fun, relaxing, very sensual, and always a pleasure!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Blake
|
|
cpden76 |
Westminster |
Yes |
46
|
10/9/19 |
Review by
cpden76
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can I say she’s an awesome lady, she’s has a magnificent body and was great to talk to, I was a little nervous and she made me feel very comfortable, I would really recommend her.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As all other reviews have stated, Misa is a beautiful young lady, and her pictures don't do her justice. I don't use the word STUNNING that often, but that truly describes her looks AND personality. Very easy to chat with and does a nice job at putting you at ease.
Very upscale incall laid down on her massage table. Nice music playing in the background and candles. Misa does a nice, deep massage and really gets her tiny body into it. Asked if I was ready to flip-over and couldn't wait to view her in her entirety.
I HIGHLY recommend seeing this beautiful lady for a great FBSM and time!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kawitana
|
|
NSAFunLover |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, what a fantastic experience! Kavitana is the type that makes you enjoy the hobby and after you see her, average providers just won’t quite do it anymore. Incall at her private residence near Englewood was a bit difficult to find. I almost bailed when she started sending me directions accompanied by marked up pictures to help guide me because it seemed pretty complicated but I’m sure glad I didn’t. She’s even better looking in person than what I expected from the pictures and she has a really fun and energetic personality. Her looks and accent are exotic and she has a subservient attitude that is rare in American providers. After, we cuddled and talked for 20-30min and I went over the time I was expecting but she didn’t seemed concerned about it at all. Don’t worry about acronyms. Just go see her and she will accommodate you.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
ReadySetGoForIt |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
10/9/19 |
Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. Wow. Wow. Just Wow. Second visit. Will repeat many, many times. Both times FBSM but other options are available and I will soon explore more. "Body Slides" just doesn't properly describe the experience. FBSM redefined. No massage table, just a big soft futon and perfect lighting in a dedicated space. You will be wearing that stupid, silly smile on your face for hours afterwards.
If you're based in Boulder there's no reason to be lamenting about all of those far away listings in Denver/DTC. What you want is already in Boulder. If you're in Denver it's worth the drive - I did it. A little more verification required than some - just do it. Seriously.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Jacksrabit |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
10/8/19 |
Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have had Zoe on my radar for over three months. We could never connect but today the birds were singing and the stars were aligned. I followed her directions to ger place, once I found my way to her door she opened with a nice warm hug. Every thing that has been said is more than accurate. I felt like I was a king. The GFE is worth it...if you like daty you'll really like her. Cowgirls can make you dizzy and I almost got there. I can't wait to see her again....one of my ATF!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristin
|
|
Powerturbine |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
53
|
10/8/19 |
Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kristin is a very cool lady. I was wondering why so many comments on no GFE in reviews. Now I understand because she’s fun and makes you want the GFE experience! Wished she was here more often. It would be fun to have a regular visit. Short visit overall but look forward to a longer session next time now that I know the company is good.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
Phil-anderer |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
10/8/19 |
Seen on 10/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing session. I'm really an idiot for only seeing her the 2nd time recently!
Somehow, she's more beautiful than before. A real connection is there, and she is amazing. I'll be seeing her soon again, no question.
If you want a smile that knocks you out (or something more), you cannot go wrong.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cayla Cabela
|
|
Honest review |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
10/8/19 |
Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been meaning to see Cayla for quiet some time now. Finally was able too. Set up was easy, verification was a breeze. She is very friendly and one hot women, a true milf. Incall is upscale. She opened the door in a cute outfit and from the start felt like I was visiting a long time love. Would absolutely recommend Cayla.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
Mustang87 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/8/19 |
Seen on 10/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I wish there was a rating higher than "Yes" that I could give Mia. I've seen her many times now, and I wouldn't think it possible, but she seems to keeping getting hotter and the experiences keep getting better. Plain and simple, she is the best. Great communication, great incall, great Lady and a truly GREAT time. Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
Synoches |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
10/8/19 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was admittedly a strange feeling encounter. It felt a Tinder hookup and was entirely unprofessional. In other words, it was awesome! I had messaged Jessica previously when she had already become unavailable for the day so we made arrangements later on for the next day. I met her at a good hotel typical for business travelers in the DTC. She let me know ahead that she was running about 10 minutes late but it ended up only being around 2-3 minutes late. She was very easy to communicate with over text and in person.
When I got to the hotel room door, she left it cracked open for me and was in the restroom finishing up with getting ready. When she came out, she was clearly the girl in the pics and she asked if we could go out and get some wine and stop at a smoke shop for some butane for her vape. This was unexpected but ended up being a pretty good time and the two shops were next to each other and only about a mile away (we drove).
On returning, we had a couple of drinks and got comfortable. The rest of the session felt equally as un-rehearsed and un-planned. Things just unfolded naturally and we got comfortable between sips of wine and started out with LFK and a wonderfully strong DFK. Lots of initial foreplay with our hands and mouths and eventually DATY that she seemed to really enjoy. More DFK and teasing until she asked me if she could fuck me for a while. She put on the cover and we started out in CG, moving on to missionary which just got harder and harder and she really seemed to enjoy the hard pounding with her legs on my shoulders. I had a wonderful finish in this position. We enjoyed some rest and cuddling after before she asked if I wanted to go twice. We finished a second round of purely her giving a wonderful UTF before I decided to not overstay any further. Overall time was closer to 2 hours but that includes the store runs and so on.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristin
|
|
pasttime54 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
53
|
10/8/19 |
Seen on 10/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a delightful experience. Very nice and safe incall. It was like meeting an old friend after many years even though I have never met her before. Adult activities were carried out with enthusiasm and I enjoyed the added vocals. I will definitely be seeing her again when she comes to town. thanks for making my day Kristin.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Latina-8524
|
|
50-DE |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
8
|
10/8/19 |
Review by
50-DE
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met up with her at her Greeley incall. CBJ, doggie to finish. Firm little body, she is tight. Made me pop quick. Other reviews are a good representation of her.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
Alderon |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
10/8/19 |
Review by
Alderon
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great appointment with this amazing tiny petite Latina. Great accent. Everything asked for was performed magically. She is everything the other reviews have stated and more. I will be returning!! See you soon Yazi
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savanna Marie-2088
|
|
VirgilBliss |
Los Angeles |
No |
1
|
10/7/19 |
Seen on 10/6/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: Sometimes I think I'm just slippin. But I think these gals are getting craftier. She greeted me at the door with a robe on. She state she just showered. But once the close came off and right away, It wasn't girl at all in the picture, not even close. What's worse, suffers the FW/ST syndrome, which is even worse! So I figured I would see the session through. First, the gal in the picture had two very distinct tattoos I remembered in distinctive area. Those weren't to be found. However, she has ink ALL OVER the place that is not captured or even hinted in the said pictures. When she started the session, she started CBJ though her ad stated she does BBBJ. When inquired about the disconnect from the ad, her responded that it was a typo. So I responded well the Ad's CIM is out of the question. Typo as well! At that point, I asked about the unique tattoo in the picture and any member of the public could see, sure enough not there. I left in 15 because she couldn't get me turned on. I rarely review but when I do, I do so given some of the brethren that has been here since the inception that I feel I owe, especially the recent changes in this particular environment. Good luck bros!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Zman76 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
112
|
10/7/19 |
Review by
Zman76
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the opportunity to see Hunter again and this time with a friend of hers. Hunter was on a mission to make sure I fulfilled an item on my bucket list. This encounter with her was an unprecedented experience. Hunter is an exceptional provider and as I said before totally awesome . Every time I see her the experience is outstanding. I have pleasant memories of each and every encounter. She is a lady for you if you want memory makers! Treat her well and you will be rewarded beyond your imagination
Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Enchantressselena
|
|
Redheadturtle |
Boulder |
Yes |
48
|
10/7/19 |
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW !!! That can sum up the time I spent with Selena. She is amazing and takes the time to connect. We worked on some breathing exercises which I surprisingly enjoyed. The massage was awesome and the flip was unreal. Well worth the drive and time. AMAZING WOMAN
Age: 40 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
imyourguy |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
10/7/19 |
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was very accommodating. I was running a little late due to rush hour traffic which resulted in having to cut my time from an hour to just 30min but she kept close communications with me. She is amongst the most beautiful women I've ever been in the presence of. We chatted over beers to break the ice and the rest of our time together was nothing short of amazing (other reviews are spot on). As if that wasn't enough when our time was coming to an end she let me know that she was needing that all day long and thanked me. Talk about making ones day. I hope to see you again, and for a longer time.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|