Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12901 - 12950 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Raine-7379 gent112577 Denver Yes 77 9/27/19
Review by gent112577 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my first two girl experience with Samantha Sheppard and Raine. I could not of picked a better group. Setup was easy and directions easy to follow. I was greeted at the door by two beautiful woman and wisked to the bedroom. But not before I was Rained on and the ladies went to work on the old guy. It was amazing to have four hands and two mouths all over my body. Both ladies took turns on top and everything I ever imagined was realized. I left shaking and weak from a experience of a lifetime. I highly recommend giving them a try. You will not regret


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit OldNavyGuy Colorado Springs Yes 34 9/27/19
Review by OldNavyGuy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I wrote a much longer review and it vanished before I could submit. Jessica is a delight and the previous reviews are accurate. She is a good communicator and seems to like You will leave relaxed, satisfied, and wanting to return. Bottom line: I will go back!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina gent112577 Denver Yes 32 9/27/19
Review by gent112577 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy and straight forward and kept in communication until she arrived. Was floored by her appearance which was stunning. She absolutely like her photos and is a very kind and gentle person. We spent some time together getting to know each other and then went to the adult activity. She was awesome for someone her age as it truly reminds me of when I was 20. And she looks like she could put to shame some 20 year old. This review is truly long overdue and I have seen her again. She is someone who you should see


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 gent112577 Denver Yes 77 9/27/19
Review by gent112577 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rarely do I spend two hours with someone but this is truly a exception Her pictures are accurate and she is absolutely a great kisser. As for dancing in the Raine. You better believe it’s true. She’s great to talk to all activities were professional but with a kindness not often found. She is also a great massage person with a great and wonderful touch. Nice and clean incall easy to find able to shower and dry before I left. I highly recommend her as two hours seems like twenty minutes. Thank you Raine


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki Bora Bora Denver Yes 101 9/27/19
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was happy to see Kali again after a long time. She was very kind to give me a last minute appointment. Her incall is very comfortable and has all the amenities I needed to feel welcomed. Everything is perfectly clean and beautifully decorated. Easy parking and safe neighborhood. We chatted for a while catching up with our lives like old friends. We cuddled up for a while and since I've been having a lot of stress lately she helped me to relax, which was what I needed the most. The atmosphere was always relaxing, erotic and sensual. Kali is a very nice lady, she has gentle and kind manners so everything flows in natural and easy-going way. You always feel welcomed and pampered. It was an amazing GFE afternoon which culminated in an explosive and pleasing way!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles DenverJeff Denver Yes 20 9/26/19
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful time. Massage. Fun. Shower together after. Relaxing and enjoyable for both. Will see again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Phil-anderer DTC Yes 158 9/26/19
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Terrific 90 minutes of FBSM. The massage wasn't super-deep tissue, but it was very relaxing. She is more beautiful than her pics, and her accent is great. Very nice, sweet, sensual. I'll definitely be seeing her again. :)


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Faith DDD Todoesprivado Thornton Yes 1 9/26/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an opportunity to meet with faith, and I was glad that I was able to. We met at her incall, which is located in Thornton and was very convenient for me. The place was clean and inviting. Faith is a very sweet, chatty and clean lady. She made me feel very comfortable since the very beginning, even though she is new to TOB she came across as an experienced and professional provider. She was upfront about all of the important stuff. We briefly talked about sports and from there we moved to the adult activities. If you are a boob lover, seeing her is a must. She has an incredible pair of natural assets that are very sensitive and that she likes to share. Her menu is very open and she has something for everyone. LFK, CFS, MISH and convo before and after. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and passion. I left a happy guy and I’m looking forward to meeting with her again. I will definitely recommend Faith. I hope she gets established on TOB and we get to see more from her.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral chunky4096-7166 Denver Yes 32 9/26/19
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Coral is a beautiful and classy young lady. Her cozy, private incall is a very nice place to visit. Her figure is to die for, and her charms are alluring. I’ve always found that following a ladies lead is a good strategy. This certainly was the correct approach to Coral. Let the session flow naturally and you’ll most certainly enjoy yourself. Looking forward to my next visit!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedIvy38 Hwy101 Colorado Springs Yes 15 9/26/19
Review by Hwy101 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been trying to go see this young lady for almost a year, but schedules and timing just didn't line up; however, yesterday we made it happen. Started off with an amazing back rub that was not only relaxing, but sensual as well. At one point she was just as excited to massage as I was to receive. ;) Turning over was as wonderful as everyone has described. Verbal skills are absolutely amazing and extremely satisfying. You make the trip and experience a piece of heaven.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Skyy 1020 gunner Denver Yes 3 9/26/19
Review by 1020 gunner (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been cruising the boards for awhile with no response except from some very rude ladies when i cam across nicoles ad threw out a text and had a very quick positive response got to her incall location and was greeted by a sexy little lady. We chatted for a min when i came across and sat on the bed and to my delight she immediatly disrobed to reveal an ass framed out by a thong that could make the devil pray. We fooled around for a few then she told me i had to lose some clothes she dove straight into a massage which i really needed on the flip she grabbed a raincoat and began speaking fluent french didnt know she was bilingual. On my cammand she saddled up like a real cowgirl and finished in some very satisfying k9. After shd helped me clean up and chatted for a little longer before my departure. Very nice girl with a fantastic attitude will definitely be going back for seconds. Oh and she is like 10 times hotter than her pictures.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla skicat720 DTC Yes 44 9/26/19
Review by skicat720 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was very easy to set up a meeting after another provider cancelled. Was greeted with a warm hug and a a rapid reach to undress me!!! When that was done, she immediately got down on her knees and started a very nice BBBJ. Had to stop her after awhile since an older gent and wanted to hold out as long as possible for other activities. Moved to the bed and was my turn to enjoy her ass up and DATY before changing to 69!!! She loves sucking so it was soon back to a solo, wet BBBJ before going to a CFS which once again I cut short to allow her to once again enjoy my cock in her mouth before another round of 69 and a return to another CFS and this time there was no holding back!!! Afterwards we enjoyed some delightful conversation and had a number of laughs. Layla has a fantastic body and a very sweet tasty pussy that I could have spent hours enjoying in every which way. Would definitely recommend and I myself may have to rethink "variety is the spice of life" when she is back in town!!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Sinjikun Thornton Yes 106 9/26/19
Review by Sinjikun (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Megan late in the night. was prompt to answer my text. Easy setup, newbie-friendly. Great friendly personality. we started after small talk and during our chat, she learned that I have never experienced a bbbj cim. She was excited to tackle that head on. she is great at what she does and every review that i have seen here are accurate. I recommend her too.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 pfunk Denver Yes 24 9/25/19
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pics are accurate. She has a wonderful, beautiful face. We had great conversation before and after activities. dfk caressing cbj daty mish mutual mast I would see her again. Time with her just flew by!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose BigBaldBlk Westminster Yes 121 9/25/19
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Most of Cali's past reviews all use the word 'enthusiastic' to describe the time with her. They are absolutely right. Cali is very enthusiastic in everything she does including all the adult acronym sayings. Make sure your breath is fresh...LOL Greeted at the door in a sexy outfit by a very attractive lady in a upscale incall. Cali's a lot of fun, and highly recommend!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lea J Sako DTC Yes 6 9/25/19
Review by Sako (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Lea this afternoon. She is very beautiful young lady. She is gfe. I finished in mish a little bit early that was my regret. She got a very nice butt but I didn't get a chance to pound on it. Maybe next time.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake Femmefan Denver Yes 46 9/25/19
Review by Femmefan (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elle is a sexy, toned sharp lady that was introduced to me by another provider. An excellent choice ;) If you don't have a absolute blast with Elle, it is all your fault. Insanely orgasmic, she truly comes off like she is in this every bit as much for herself as for you! Highly recommended.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx ClientNo9 DTC Yes 71 9/25/19
Review by ClientNo9 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up and screening were very easy through TOB and I met Sarah at her very nice DTC in-call. If you like a little spinner then Sarah is for you boys! She's so cute and tiny... love her soft skin and tight little body. Her eyes are beautiful and she looks right at you. She's fresh and creamy and the DATY was awesome. But the best part was the view in doggy. Like I said boys, if you like a little spinner body then Sarah is for you! Awesome view. She is a complete sweetheart and on my favorites list. I will repeat, fer sure. Thank you Sarah.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina Circlehook2000 Washing Yes 27 9/25/19
Review by Circlehook2000 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: WashingIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with Gina, nice long session to get to know each other (was our first meeting) and we were able to work through a range of activities: LFK, DATY, toys, CG, Russian etc. Pics are accurate and wow ! Hoping to visit again in denver - let’s see if travel schedules align!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elitexxeva pandarus23 Denver Yes 10 9/25/19
Review by pandarus23 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Squeezed in an appointment with Eva shortly after she landed in Denver this week. Met her at a DTC hotel, and she was dressed in a hot fishnet lingerie with a boob window that highlighted some of the best-feeling MMs I've ever had the pleasure to handle. The hour flew by! She took a more dominant role than I'm used to, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I like a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to tell you. Touching her sexy body was a pure, carnal delight, and i loved her dirty talk. Gentlemen, if you like curves, go pay Eva a visit!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lauren Dietrich TheInsomniac Denver Yes 14 9/25/19
Review by TheInsomniac (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to setup a session with Lauren that fit both our times. Communication was great - so great, it honestly felt like I was talking to an old flame. Verification was painless, so long as you met the criteria. When Lauren finally arrived, I was met with this incredibly beautiful and fit young lady. She greeted me with a kiss and we started chatting for a few minutes before moving to the room. Once we moved to the room, the fun began. I don’t think Lauren’s pics do her justice, she is just absolutely gorgeous. The session itself was a dream - true GFE. Lauren is very accommodating and she’s upfront with what she is and isn’t open to. There was mutual play as well as the main course. After the session, we chatted a bit more about our time in the state, our love for warm smells (I had scented candles on), and more. I enjoyed my time with Lauren; my ATF. Gentlemen, and I say gentleman...treat her well and with respect - Lauren is a diamond in the rough, you’ll be happy you found her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 CoupleLookingForFun Denver Yes 24 9/25/19
Review by CoupleLookingForFun (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time experience with any service like this. She was fantastic. I was a short notice request. She was very prompt and polite. I was very nervous going in but the conversation made me feel like I was right at home. I enjoy the pretzels.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Jaybird69 Fort Collins Yes 130 9/25/19
Review by Jaybird69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Natalie was very sexy and her pictures look just like her. Curvy and sexy as hell if you like a girl with a butt this is your girl. She is a dirty talker and I really enjoyed my time with her. She had porcelain like skin and takes great care of herself. This is my second visit with this sexy girl.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby jboose1022 Denver Yes 66 9/25/19
Review by jboose1022 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is an overdue review as I have seen Cassie multiple times. First of all, Cassie has a warm vibe and creates an atmosphere that generates an instant connection. In terms of contact, she is very responsive and does verification through text exchange. From an experience perspective, as noted from other reviews she is very safe which I completely appreciate. However, her attention, technique, and effort to please through a CBJ is something to behold. I highly recommend and will be repeating. Thank you Cassie!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Rugersmygun DTC Yes 50 9/25/19
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've lost count as to how many times I've met with the angel Angela. In my previous review I suggested you let her guide the way, I'll stick by that, she knows what she wants, let her have her way and she'll take you to places you've never been before She's a hottie, plus she's such a sweetheart, I don't know how you couldn't get along with her. Perhaps it's just our chemistry but every time we meet its like an hour long orgasm either her me or together


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Wolf777 Denver Yes 55 9/25/19
Review by Wolf777 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An absolute gem! She has that natural beauty, doesn’t need to wear makeup to be a knockout kind of girl. Amazing body and really easy to talk to. Definitely your girl next door type. BBJ was A+, DATY/DATO was fresh and tasty. Main event was aces too, she definitely enjoys what she does. MSOG was an option. Treat her well!!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Magic Hands decafnaetd Denver Yes 13 9/24/19
Review by decafnaetd (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a cancellation and contacted Miss Magic Hands. Turned out I was right around the corner and she could see me pretty close to right away, which was nice. Arrived, met with a friendly hug. She has striking eyes and beautifully long hair FBSM was nice. More of a relaxing rub than CMT. Flip was also very nice. All in all, I had a great time. I'd definitely do it again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake tomextra Westminster Yes 46 9/24/19
Review by tomextra (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Elle on multiple occasions over the last few months and have been reticent to give her a review because she has become an All Time Favorite GFE, I was reluctant to share her with others. But as previous reviews have indicated she is a favorite of several others.as well. I greet her at the door with a Hug and Kiss like a long gone girlfriend returning from a trip. We generally have a drink and sit down and catch up before adjourning to the play room. Once in the playroom we become very much involved in adult activities which can only be imagined or perhaps wished for. She is very much involved in giving and receiving many activities and will not leave you disappointed. I will not go in to more explicit detail as it has been said that it is improper to Kiss and Tell, But I assure you if you see her once like many others it will not be the last time you see her. Thanks Elle for all you do.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Johntwain Denver Yes 150 9/24/19
Review by Johntwain (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her for 30 min. I had been eyeing her ads for a while and finally got to see her. Great! It was a good session with lots of attention to detail. She’s a great lady and knows how to use her “skills” to the maximum. If you’re a fan of Russian. Go see her!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Mustang87 Denver Yes 71 9/24/19
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Kat was in town again and I just couldn't wait to see her again. I can't tell you how much fun she is to be with. Pictures are accurate, but don't do her justice. Very easy to communicate with, and a nice incall in DTC. She is a complete GFE experience. Did I mention she is really fun to be with? Very quickly become an ATF of mine. Can't wait to see her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver J2rxc Denver Yes 42 9/24/19
Review by J2rxc (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hazel is an absolute sweetheart. She made me feel so comfortable. She looks just like her pictures and has really nice soft skin. Everything was performed with enthusiasm. I will definitely be coming back. She is a gem, don’t hesitate to go see her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Hulk Denver Yes 78 9/24/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a beautiful young lady both inside and out, very easy going and chill. The other reviews are spot on, she is a college coed dream come true, stunning looks, athletic body, definitely a head turner. I had a very nice GFE that was provided with much enthusiasm. She is very personable and we chatted for a while after the main event. I will be looking forward to many repeat visits!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely YankeeClipper DTC Yes 48 9/24/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Flew back into town yesterday and saw Zthe lovely Ms. Violet was in my neck of the woods. I texted and she quickly reaponded. In less than an hour, I was entering Ms. Violet's nice incall. I hadnt seen the lovely Violet for a while and even though we only had half an hour...we got to it quickly. Took a shower together, one O for her, got dried off and kissed and fondled some more...pushed onto the bed and began exploring her fun spots...lubed up and second O her for her. Gentleman, Ms. Violet returns the favor in spades! It was a long list liver session and we had some carnal fun. Her breasts are as sensitive as ever, they were sucked on, fondled, and engulfed my head(s) altogether. The finish was explosive and my return to Denver had the Violet touch and gentlemen....there is no other. She's got everything you want. Be nice and your wish is her command and its straight on Freaken hot. Mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm! Such a nice and fucking hot encounter.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar YankeeClipper DTC Yes 131 9/24/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There is a reason why Madison is my ATF. She's classy, from NY, funny, witty, is an awesome conversationalist, is smoking hot from head to toe and she makes anything she wears an enticement of things to follow. Read Madisons reviews and you will know exactly what fun will follow. Be a gentleman as well because she deserves nothing less. The fun stuff...well let's just say this visit was full of adventures, orgasms abounding, daty was ever so exciting and new positions were explored. Madison is second to none in the fun department. Shes special and you'll know it when you finally leave and think about everything that you just experienced. Madison, thank you for the wondrous start to the day.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend BurnerBob Denver Yes 55 9/24/19
Review by BurnerBob (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lindsey Legend is a real treat and after seeing her ads on TOB I knew I had to see what the legends were true. She was very accommodating with setting up our meeting as I had to work out certain logistics to see her. Once she opened the doorI was not disappointed. Her pics are an accurate reflection of what she looks like in person. Lindsey has a great personality and was very easy to talk to. I asked her about any restrictions and she mentioned that touching breasts were off limits and no deep french kissing; in other words not a GFE, which wasn't a deal breaker for me. We started off by giving her a full body massage: back, shoulders and legs. After I sensed she was totally relaxed and she gave me a nice CBJ, making cute noises while I grew larger in her mouth. After I was hard I ate out her sweet kitty which tasted delicious. Then to the main act. We started of with mish and I inserted my self into her her pussy which felt like a slice of heaven. I would have appreciated some eye contact but notwithstanding it was still pretty good. Then we switched to some reverse cow girl and then I finished her off with doggy after pounding her for a few minutes. Lindsey can take a take a real good pounding btw. Overall, I really enjoyed our session and would love to see the Legend again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya YankeeClipper DTC Yes 119 9/24/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This review is a little overdue, but I had a rough day and on the way home decided to contact Cherry. I only had a half hour, but Cherry was ready for me quickly. I took a shower and Cherry and I were off to the naked races, if you will. She is so comfortable in her skin that it instantly puts you at ease. We tried some new things and she catered to my high heels request and her curves are instantly accentuated and I needed to explore each and every curve with daty and breast play and Cherry delivers in every aspect of enjoyment all other reviewers have expressed. Thank you Cherry! You were the medicine to forget a miserae.day. my outlook instantly changed when I was with you Gentlemen, go see Cherry. Be a gentleman and you will be rewarded. Cherry , tha k you


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate YankeeClipper DTC Yes 129 9/24/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another wonderful way to kick of the work week by getting worked in every right way by the gorgeous Ms. Lexy. The weekend leading up to Monday was miserable as I dreamt about all the possible fun to follow the drab and boring no-fun filled weekend. Lexy is explosive and will light a fire of desire that she'll put out....once she is ready for you to. Did a few new things and loved them all! Ms. Lexy will take you all in and tell you she wants more. She texted me to advised that I better come locked, stocked, and have eaten a nutritious breakfast because she was going to take advantage of me....well, she did and I am better for it! Treat her like the beautiful and smart lady she is and you shall be rewarded. Lexy, thank you!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Horneguyter Thornton Yes 120 9/24/19
Review by Horneguyter (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great visit with Sofia. New location for me. Easy to get to. Good parking. Sofia has added to her menu and the experience was great. Took up the cuddling option and was not disappointed. Do yourself a favor and check out this option before its gone!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore TheMajjam Colorado Springs Yes 174 9/23/19
Review by TheMajjam (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's difficult to put into words how caring, intellectual, engaging, and open Sohka is. It really is a rare gift for someone to make another feel like they're instantly the best of friends, the best of lovers, as well as bring out a sense of excitement in someone. We began with a hug, ended with one, and everything in-between was amazing. It was my first visit, but certainly not my last. The Sohka experience is an absolute MUST.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexxxa21 wowowo0038 DTC Yes 37 9/23/19
Review by wowowo0038 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I want to see Alexa for a long time and finally got chance this week. Easy to setup time but the apartment is difficult to find. But at the end Alexa found me. She is so cute and just like your high school girlfriend. Everything went well except her bed is a little small to me...haha. I will 100% recommend her and will come back as her apartment is about 5 minutes to my company. I see you soon Alexa!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver DenverJeff Denver Yes 42 9/23/19
Review by DenverJeff (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great time. Super easy going and easy set up. GFE.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 78 9/23/19
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG! OMG! OMG! Amazing GFE! Had to experience for myself and I must say, other reviewers and fans are spot on. Definitely will repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AveryTheDream mcmtl Boulder Yes 32 9/23/19
Review by mcmtl (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, simply the best pure GFE experience I have ever had! She really makes you feel like there's a genuine connection, and the sex was as steamy as it gets! I know she already has a million great reviews, but this experience was so top notch I just had to add to the count!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx Synoches DTC Yes 71 9/23/19
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been noticing Sarah’s listings for a while so when she showed up back in town, I checked her reviews and sent her a text. It was somewhat late at night but she had just posted and was available. She’s very friendly and cool to just hang out and talk with. Shes’ got some cool UTF techniques that I really enjoyed and the main event was definitely a lot of fun with some position switch ups. She was up for making sure things happened twice for me and as much as I am a fan of MSOG, it was late and I was tired. We both were and we both admitted to the fact.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza COClimber100 Denver Yes 103 9/23/19
Review by COClimber100 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got to see Alia, and she was worth the wait! She’s a stone-cold hottie with the best body I’ve experienced in the hobby. She enjoys speaking French, and that’s how we spent most of the session. Her technique is a little different, but it works well. I did make sure to enjoy the view from behind for at least a little while, though. ;) My only complaint, as noted my previous reviewers, is that she does seem glued to her phone. As soon as we were done she was on it and basically ignored me the entire way out the door. Oh well, the fun times were over anyway. She’s one of those who probably thinks she doesn’t have to worry about customer service because she’s so hot and skilled — and based on her popularity, I guess she’s right.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit gentleman65 Denver Yes 73 9/23/19
Review by gentleman65 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had noticed her profile for quite sometime time and finally decided to take advantage late one evening. She was extremely cooperative and very easy to set up the meeting. Her location was upscale, clean and very professional. When she met me at the door I could not believe how beautiful and sexy she was. I have always had a fantasy about a small woman with big tits and she absolutely exceeded my fantasy in every way. She was wonderful, professional, extremely sexy and it was one of the most enjoyable times of my life. I highly highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx notanative15 DTC Yes 90 9/23/19
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is super cool. She's beautiful. Services are delivered as promised. She's a sexy woman but more than that she's the kind of woman you'd definitely like to hang out with on a regular basis. I'm not tall and I felt like a giant. She's very petite and takes good care of herself. She's safe, GFE, and in my opinion she went above and beyond to show me a great time. I hope she enjoys Colorado. Rumor has it she's moving to the area. I highly recommend reaching out to her.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexxxSimonz Dugee Denver Yes 24 9/23/19
Review by Dugee (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: “SHE’S JUST THAT GOOD”. That’s the 4 words I’d use to describe Alex. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Alex to anyone. Thank you so much Alex. I will repeat soon and often.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby Bcatt77 Denver Yes 43 9/23/19
Review by Bcatt77 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very sexy and unique experience. Much better than I imagined. Worth the trip. Very courteous and sweet.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CrystalBaby-0658 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/23/19
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Crystal's pictures on a local website and was immediately interested in seeing her; she has some absolutely lovely big soft breasts, nicely shapely without being in any way too much. Crystal is young, with a spectacular curvy figure, in no way heavy but instead voluptuous and comfortable. I texted Crystal and asked her to come to my place, and she promptly agreed, arriving right on time. We had a brief but nice conversation about the Springs and about what she wants to do next in life. She is a sweet and accommodating girl, very friendly and very hard-working when it comes to pleasing a man. She doesn't show face pictures online, a choice that makes a lot of sense in the current climate, but I can attest that she has a very nice face and basically exudes "girl next door vibes". We started with some manual exploration , and I quickly grew excited just from playing gently with her soft and pillowy breasts. She slipped a condom on for some TF, which was as good as it is possible to make TF. After a few minutes of delightfully enthusiastic work, we moved to the mish and then a nice hand finish. Crystal was very kind and accommodating towards my needs, and her skill at our activities along with her great attitude made it nice to spend time with her. Crystal's availability does tend to vary, so if you want to see her, be sure to check for her presence regularly.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: