Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13051 - 13100 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Sadie-Tennessee Anjunabeats Denver Yes 13 9/12/19
Review by Anjunabeats (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A real gorgeous petite southern gem that compliments our frontier range like a John denver song. Treat this beautiful soul with respect, patience and she'll gladly show you some great GFE southern hospitality. Incall situation may trigger the spidey sense but its later put at ease once in the room.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina boxer-6526 Denver Yes 145 9/12/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you are looking for a statuesque, fit, beautiful, GFE latina then Catalina is it. This woman is filled with passion and enjoys pleasing a man. Set up and verification are easy with TOB references. Our hour flew by, but I can tell you she is awesome at DFK, BBBJ, and loves DATY. Positions? Pick your favorite, she loves them all. And the passion..Wow. Thank you, Catalina.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Illicit DTC Yes 48 9/12/19
Review by Illicit (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Jessica at a nice hotel in DTC. After sharing my TOB references with her, set up was very easy via text communication. I am typically a bit nervous meeting a provider for the first time as you never know if they are sharing pics that are a true or current representation of what you will see on arrival. In this case, when she opened the door i was more than happy with what i saw. She is an absolute stunner. In my opinion, she is a little thicker than what her profile pics show, and i mean this in the absolute best way. She is curvy in all the right places. She excused herself briefly just before the session started and came out with only her blouse and no panties. She laid next to me on the bed and started some sensual DFK. This really got me going and she began to stroke Jr., which then turned into bbbj. Lots of tongue action and eye contact which was a heavenly sight having this beauty do her thing. I then moved her into a 69 position and could have probably spent the remainder of the session enjoying the view and listening to her moans as i did my thing, but since i only booked a 30 min session is wanted to make sure i got CFS in. She rolled into her back and i spent the remaining time i had stroking in missionary position. The view from above was awesome. She was really into the session or her IOP is Oscar worthy. I highly recommend. I know i will make sure i book a full hour (at least) next time she visits!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Rancher55 Fort Collins Yes 121 9/12/19
Review by Rancher55 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Our schedules and location finally lined up again. Callie is a great girl that you should see whenever you have chance. All activities are provided with enthusiasm and she really enjoys our time together. I can't wait till next time we meet.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Anthony001 Denver Yes 49 9/11/19
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been looking at Milana's postings for a little while and had tried to see her previously without success. Coming off the long holiday weekend, our schedules finally lined up. Milana has a nice incall location close to Sloan's Lake. Screening/setup was quite painless, and I was at her place about 90 minutes from initial contact. She is very friendly, down to earth, and not afraid to speak her mind. She also excels at knowing what men enjoy. The session started with a little massage work on her table with the "getting to know you" type of conversation. As both of us settled in, Milana invited me to enjoy our next shared experience in front of her strategically placed mirror. It is one thing to see a lovely woman looking up at me with beautiful brown eyes, and quite another to see her doing it in a mirror with myself as the focus of her attention. Milana was cool with allowing me to reciprocate, and she responded nicely to my technique. As we moved to the closing portion of our time together, she let me know what works for her, so we both could enjoy the experience more. Milana genuinely wants to give pleasure, and lets you know what she needs as well so she is better able to do so. As others have said and Milana agrees, the experience itself is not GFE. She plays safe, which I both appreciate and respect; and in no way did it detract from the experience. If you are good with knowing these things from the start, she is still a lovely woman for your viewing pleasure and a lot fun as a play partner!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bookingariel mountainman8800 Boulder Yes 18 9/11/19
Review by mountainman8800 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is much cuter than her pictures. if you like spinners OMG. ???? Very relaxed and comfortable to be with. nice southern accent... everything went perfect. cbjcfsk9mis. will repeat , soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Saddie-7989 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/11/19
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saddie is a delightful companion who really enjoys what she does, and it shows. She is fun to talk with and even more fun once the talking is finished. I asked Saddie to visit me at my place one evening and she was prompt and easy to schedule with. We had a nice conversation, and I felt a real and immediate connection. She's warm and compassionate and just enjoyable to be around. We had some lovely adult activities, starting with UTF and moving on to covered FS and a very satisfying finish. Saddie was accommodating and enthusiastic and I definitely got the impression that we both had a great time. She gives both a PSE and GFE depending on preferences and the session energy, and I felt great having gotten to know her. She's terrific, and I strongly recommend her.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexxie Lexxie Stang03 Colorado Springs Yes 4 9/11/19
Review by Stang03 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted to set up appointment! When I got to her incall location I texted for her apartment#! She let me know right off the bat that there is a few rules which were easy to follow! She started off with a very nice bbbj and then followed that up with covered cg then we switched to mish and I finished in doggy! She is very pretty in person and seems a little shy at first!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley2445 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 2 9/11/19
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley is an attractive and energetic young woman with an amazingly lithe body and a fantastic attitude. She is warm and engaging, listens with great interest and has interesting things of her own to say - a terrific companion for conversation and more. I asked Ashley to visit me at my place and she was able to schedule me even with late notice. She arrived looking great in short-shorts, and we quickly adjourned to the bedroom for some adult activities, quality time together, and a snack. We started with a tremendously skillful UTF, I then returned the favor with a delicious DATY, then moved on to covered FS which was really a lot of fun, as Ashley was super responsive and enthusiastic - always a plus. Ashley was obliging of all reasonable requests while maintaining boundaries - the mark of a real star. Not a clock-watcher, she combines elements of GFE and PSE to make for a really enjoyable time. She shot to the top of my repeat list, and I will be seeing here again, and soon.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan diggitydawg Denver Yes 95 9/11/19
Review by diggitydawg (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time meeting Kira. She is a legend in the area. All of the other reviews are accurate. Met at her incall. After a few texts I was at her from door. She is tall, especially in heels and she has nice natural breasts. I spent a bit of time on them since I am a boob man. We then moved to cbj. I couldnt hold back longer, so we switched to russian. I ended all over her gorgeous tits. This boob man was very happy.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 timesnewroman Denver Yes 24 9/11/19
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally met up with cali and it was worth it. She's a sweetheart and aims to please. She takes her time to figure out your likes and dislikes and lets you know what she enjoys as well. She was very enthusiastic in all activities, and very easy to talk to


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nylah XB Gentleman47[Banned] Denver Yes 7 9/11/19
Review by Gentleman47[Banned] (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was at a nice hotel in the DTC area. She is exactly the girl in the pictures. Tall, slender body, and attractive face. She is non-gfe, so we started with a CBJ and her skills are very good. I started with K9, where she has an amazing round behind. Moved to mish for awhile until finally I couldn't hold out any longer and unloaded in the bag. She's very professional and I will definitely see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Courtney-8361 mikehung DTC Yes 11 9/11/19
Review by mikehung (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Courtney 3 times now. She is very easy to get in touch with. Pinged her this morning to sneak in some morning fun and she was at my place within a flash. She has a simple two text and one call method. She is great communicator and is lovely in person. She is not GFE but she makes sure I have a good time. She is pretty laid back and easy going person, always tries to make me smile. I will see her again in future.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-25-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Illicit Denver Yes 29 9/11/19
Review by Illicit (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Alexandra on short notice after inquiring about her availability earlier the same day. I was very curious about the nuru massage and wanted to give it a try. Had a little trouble finding her current location based on the directions that she texted to me, but we later found that there seemed to be a bit of a technical issue between our phones. Once there, I was happy to see that she was exactly as she appears on her add photos. She’s a good conversationalist and puts you at ease during the session. The nuru experience was great. On the flip, she breaks out the nuru gel. She’s very liberal with the gel and it seemed like we used about a two whole bottles for some sexy, slippery fun. She was very enthusiastic once our bodies were covered and really gets into the session. Mutual shower after the nuru session was over which was also nice as we continued conversation while rinsing off. Overall an awesome experience. Highly recommend if you haven’t tried it.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne cmonkee Westminster Yes 96 9/11/19
Review by cmonkee (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Thank you is all can say. Decided to treat myself for my birthday and man did I hit the jackpot with Miss Adrianne. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, classy, cool and has good energy. I’d like to keep her to myself for selfish reasons but if you’re lucky to see her be cool and respectful. No doubt that I’ll be back soon and a lot. She’s definitely my ATF.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Syntax Denver Yes 96 9/11/19
Review by Syntax (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have had my eye on Adrianne for quite a while and had great expectations. Long story short, she blew away my expectations in our session. Will see again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissSky wallaby57 Denver Yes 31 9/11/19
Review by wallaby57 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Session with Sky was super fun. I felt very relaxed around her, we had a good conversation, but she seemed very comfortable with just going with the music and the massage, which I also enjoy. As to the massage, Sky is very talented, with a really enjoyable blend of therapeutic CMT-quality technique, with a special sensual approach. Lots of teasing and fun along the way. The ending was one of the happiest I have experienced. I am really glad that I was able to get together with Sky, and I am looking for a chance to slip away in the near future to see her again. Highly recommended.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass Trucker Denver Yes 18 9/11/19
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cass is as hot and sexy of a provider as I have ever met. She has the prettiest faces, softest skin and she is oh so very sweet. I know I have said this before in other reviews but I could not believe how hot she was, just unreal! She also looks a lot younger than her age in my opinion. From start to finish she was just incredibly nice. It didn’t take very long for her to get comfortable and that made everything that much better for me. She is not GFE but it does not matter in the slightest with her looks and over all demeanor. Oh and she has the nicest huge boobs I have ever seen. Her boobs are perfect and her nipples are even more perfect. I love big boobs and I have never seen a nicer set of huge boobs. As nice as her tits are it’s not even the best thing about her. Her overall beauty, perfectly curvy body and sweet personality trump the nicest boobs I’ve ever seen, and that is shocking! I will repeat for sure!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emmahere2healu fredsp411 Denver Yes 26 9/10/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very enjoyable experience with a slim, attractive, together woman. Massage was very professional. Strong and just the right amount of oil. The end was very strong also. She has multiple art interests and is interesting to talk with.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass Johntwain Denver Yes 18 9/10/19
Review by Johntwain (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw cass for 30 min and what a 30 min it was! She was very good with communicating and had a very nice incall. We started with a massage and went from there. If you’re into curvy women with a great attitude definitely see Cass! Highly recommended


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Illicit Denver Yes 119 9/10/19
Review by Illicit (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ms T was one of the first providers I saw upon my move to Denver. The appointment set-up via text was very easy. I scheduled appointment one day in advance. Her location is very private and secured. She is an absolutely beautiful provider and pictures that she has in her advertisement is a good representation of what you can expect. Her smooth, soft tanned skin was very appealing. Session was very nice and relaxed. She is an excellent conversationalist and puts you at total ease. Shower is available before and after if you’d like. Highly recommended provider.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 joeyis1974 DTC Yes 17 9/10/19
Review by joeyis1974 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just WOW! This was a fabulous session with a drop dead gorgeous provider. Lucy is a tiny firecracker with the sweetest demeanor. Whoever is responsible for her enhanced breasts is a true artist! With a body like hers, complimented by perfectly matched breasts I was taken aback from first walking in. This is what a Thai companion should be like. True GFE, multiple acronyms were enjoyed, cleanup was handled by Lucy, and yes, she helps you dress. She’s an adorable woman and I will return to see her when she returns! Thank you Lovely Lucy- see you again soon!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Norcolmale Denver Yes 29 9/10/19
Review by Norcolmale (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So what can I say – Alexandra is outstanding, strikingly attractive but much more than that- fun to be with! She is kind, sensual, beautiful and delightful. She made me feel comfortable and cared for and did I say fun? NURU is a unique experience and just the memories of being with Alexandra and NURU will continue to make me smile. Be kind to a genuine, wonderful woman and enjoy her company as I have..


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure FunInWyoming Wyoming All Yes 133 9/10/19
Review by FunInWyoming (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Wyoming AllIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been waiting to see Amber for quite a while, but timing or location did not work for us until today. She was actually in Wyoming and I could make it to her incall easily. Set up and screening were extremely easy (and yes she does screen for her safety but it is well worth your time). We had an earlier morning appointment and when I showed up she had coffee hot and ready. We sat and talked for a while and there was none of that nervousness usually experience with a first time adventure. There was no rush to this time at all and I don't think I saw her even glance at a clock. Amber is funny, pretty, extremely intelligent and a motivated joy to be around. If you get the opportunity, get to know her and not just the physical side. After coffee we moved to the more comfortable area. To say Amber was receptive and responsive would be a complete understatement. We laid there and explored each others bodies in ways that most people don't reach on a 10th visit. I am not new to this rodeo but I don't know ever been more comfortable on a first visit. To say GFE and responsive is again and understatement. I am to much of a gentleman to discuss in detail the full session, but we took our time and then laid there and talked more and it was just like two old friends that had missed each other. Don't often use the words extremely special to describe first time but I will here. Truly was a wonderful experience, I will see Amber again and I would recommend her to anyone. I have to say if you are looking for a skinny little Barbie type girl, Amber may not be for you. But if you are looking to meet a real woman, with beautiful curves, who truly wants to make your time special, then do yourself a favor and find a way to see this wonderful woman.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-40-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx Mr Wayne Denver Yes 71 9/10/19
Review by Mr Wayne (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Sarah. Had a little bit of a scheduling issues due to work, but she was very accommodating. She has a great little body and great eyes. Will see again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner haywood3 DTC Yes 36 9/10/19
Review by haywood3 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally got to meet Nina for an early morning appointment. If you like hot mature ladies you will love this one. Just like her ad states there was smartassery, joking,laughter and a whole bunch of adult fun.She is exactly what I look for in a GFE session, I think she enjoyed herself as well. I will definitely repeat as soon as possible!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
rosethorne Flintstone Denver Yes 29 9/10/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Rose several times over the past three years. As a fetish artist she never fails to disappoint me with her creativity and seduction. I recently saw her again and she was just as sexy as ever. She is the type of woman who you know better than to fall for but you don’t care especially when you are in her web of bondage. Regardless of the punishment you receive the pleasure is all worth it when you go thru the menu of “forced” DATY, UTF, and cowgirl. All in all it was a lovely time and yet she is always so down to earth and caring.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr Fitzwilliam Darcy Denver Yes 25 9/10/19
Review by Fitzwilliam Darcy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled an appointment with Shannon for a time during the Labor Day weekend. Set up was very easy through P411 and later emails and texts. Shannon greeted me at her nice incall with a smile and a hug, and we proceeded to get comfortable. We started off with a bit of conversation and then got to the inevitable question, “what do you like?” Before I knew it I looked up and the hour was over. That’s what I like. Shannon is a gem. Beautiful, intelligent, caring and everything I needed to top off my holiday weekend.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel-5983 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 8 9/10/19
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chanel is a friendly and charming young woman with a lovely slender body and a wonderful attitude. We texted a few times back and forth to set up our meeting, then she came out to my apartment right when I asked her to. Chanel is very professional and all activities were covered, but her warm touch and the way she skillfully applied it made everything go very nicely indeed. We started with TF, then some cowgirl followed up by good old mish and a cooldown phase for this old guy. Chanel was eager and enthusiastic and just made everything a lot of fun. A great experience and one I'll definitely repeat. Highly recommended.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne SeniorPlayboy Denver Yes 31 9/9/19
Review by SeniorPlayboy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first meeting with Raven Layne was, without a doubt, one of the most enjoyable, fulfilling, and memorable encounters I have ever experienced in this hobby. It was fantastic in every respect! I decided to reach out to Raven after seeing her profile and reading her stellar reviews. I assure you that all of the information set forth in her TOB profile is completely accurate, and that all of the superlatives in her reviews are spot on. Also, the photos you see with Raven's profile are her's and they are current, but they are only a teasing glimpse of what you will see when you meet her, because they do not capture entirely what a beautiful woman she is - a woman with a lovely face, captivating eyes, seductive lips, gorgeous natural breasts, and a fit and shapely body. (I could go on and on, but you need to see for yourselves.) Most importantly, the profile, reviews, and photos do not adequately describe what a delightful lady Raven is - intelligent, interesting, funny, and caring. My visit with Raven was arranged through text messages (which Raven prefers) and TOB private messages. The process went smoothly because I provided her with an adequate introduction and all of the necessary screening information she needed. She responded promptly and professionally to all communications. Raven's in call is in a large apartment complex in a very nice and safe part of the Denver area. There is ample parking available on site. Her apartment was nice and clean, and the play area was ideal for adult fun. Once inside, Raven greeted me warmly with a hug and a kiss, offered me a beverage, and encouraged me to make myself comfortable. Because she is a lady who likes to develop a personal connection with her guests, we spent some time getting to know each other. We then proceeded to engage in mutually enjoyable adult activities, which were, by anyone's definition, truly GFE+ and, by my definition, off the charts! Raven is a remarkable lover - seductive, passionate, enthusiastic, imaginative, sensitive, and experienced. She made me feel special throughout the time we were together, and she made every effort she reasonably could to satisfy all of my desires, and to let me satisfy hers. I could not have asked for a more satisfying experience! Raven is a special lady. She is selective in whom she sees, and she expects her clients to be gentlemen and to treat her as a special lady. If you do, you will be rewarded. Suffice to say, I can't wait to see Raven again, and I give her the highest recommendation possible.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Soeasy Denver Yes 129 9/9/19
Review by Soeasy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy and I met at short notice. I was fortunate. She is a very vocal (naturally) woman. I love that. Besides she’s tight and multiply-orgasmic. Great kisser. Had a blast. Daty was clean pretty and tasty. FTF winning smile and no drama. Go see her!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral JackinCO Denver Yes 32 9/9/19
Review by JackinCO (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My experience with Coral was very enjoyable. Setup and verification was very easy. She walked me thru detailed directions to her incall. Her pictures were accurate and the services were performed with enthusiasm. She is a sweet lady with quite a few menu options. As other reviewers have stated, she is careful at first and once you are confirmed and with her she becomes quite comfortable. Give her a try and you will not be disappointed.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
khloesworld711 mdbkimber Fort Collins So-So 3 9/9/19
Review by mdbkimber (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 3gs... read the earlier review and decided to give her a try. Followed her instructions, 10 minutes to arrival, called when there, was told to wait 5. Called to come in was told to hurry and get out. Phone beeped multiple times while there and she stopped to respond. Cute girl, always talking, bright lights she wouldn't turn off, very rushed. I won't be back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-31-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Hulk Denver Yes 103 9/9/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is as hot as they come so I try to see her every time she visits Denver. She's the girl you see at the shopping mall that makes your head spin around and your jaw drop to the floor, totally mesmerizing! Aside from her absolute beauty and perfect body, she is very laid back and eager to please. I have seen her 6 times she consistently provides a non rushed stellar GFE experience. If you haven't seen her yet then you are missing out one of the best!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 BeatRellik DTC Yes 17 9/9/19
Review by BeatRellik (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This Lovely Lucy restored my dreams of the Thai provider. I’m on the bigger side of things and normally a Thai provider would stop half way through the second round to try and finish me with hj... which inevitably would not work. But not this beautiful one... she is a trooper. Lasted the whole hr. Would definitely recommend. Will probably try the nuru next time she’s in town.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Tvhscool Fort Collins Yes 121 9/9/19
Review by Tvhscool (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I never wrote a review before even though I’ve seen providers. I felt I had to in this case! One of the most amazing experience I’ve had doing this. From the moment she opened the door I was put to ease. I can’t recommend enough! Super nice and she will definitely be my go if she’s in town. WOW!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Themountainman Rockies Yes 106 9/9/19
Review by Themountainman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan is awesome, easy to connect with her ,I love the bj she is great .


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine like2lick-3277 DTC Yes 43 9/9/19
Review by like2lick-3277 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Jasmine. Terrific conversation during the "getting to know" each other phase was most enjoyable. Enjoyed kissing and sensual touching. Enthusiastic in the more intimate activities. Highly recommend seeing her.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Jond765 DTC Yes 247 9/9/19
Review by Jond765 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Callie was nothing less than mind-blowing. I walked in to a gorgeous curvy lady and greeted with a hug, kiss and cold bottle of water which was nice after almost a 2 hour drive. I was escorted to the shower and found my way to the play room after freshening up. I joined Callie on the bed where we got to know each other a little better, conversation came easy and was enjoyable. It wasn't long before the real good stuff started and when it did, boy was I in for a treat. French was unlike any I've experienced before. I could have done that the entire time but she wanted the cover and I was happy to oblige. After getting cleaned up we caught our breath and chatted some more. Round 2 can be a bit of a task for me but Callie said she wasn't done with me yet and the activities soon started up again. Callie genuinely seemed to want a second big finish and went above and beyond to try to get it and seemed more disappointed than I was when it didn't happen. She grabbed me another water which I desperately needed then escorted back to the bathroom for a shared shower to clean up, then to the door for an hug and kiss goodbye. A day later I'm still weak in the knees from my time with Callie. I cannot wait for my return visit!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Tinman690 DTC Yes 129 9/9/19
Review by Tinman690 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spent a half hour with a very energetic and engaging mature woman. She has a great body and is full of sexual energy! All previous reviews are spot on. Go see her!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza BinklesW DTC Yes 103 9/9/19
Review by BinklesW (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Alia for an hour and it was amazing. All other reviews are completely accurate, pictures are accurate. She is STUNNING! When I arrived she was laying on the bed wearing nothing but some shorts and it only got better from there! I took a quick shower to freshen up and we were off to the races. She eager to please and I felt like she went the extra mile for me! Id see her everyday given the chance! Thanks again!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane diggin dog Denver Yes 45 9/8/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup and nice incall location with convenient parking. Layne answered the door in a sexy outfit but was fully nude before I could get completely undressed and get down on her bed. I enjoyed a Nuru/FBSM session with her slipping and sliding on my back then my front after the flip. Mutual touching was encouraged and enjoyed by both parties and the release was awesome.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Sainteric Denver Yes 50 9/8/19
Review by Sainteric (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Angela is my favorite! I always enjoy my time with her. She is an absolute sweetheart!! She’s got some interesting stories and never fails to entertain. I can’t wait until I see her next time!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V lustfullover Denver Yes 21 9/8/19
Review by lustfullover (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been texting with Jenn for a while and we finally matched schedules on a Saturday night. Met her at her incall location in the DTC. Jenn is a sweet girl with a smoldering sensuality and a giving attitude. It wasn't long before we got into some heavy DFK, which of course led to some fantastic DATY. Jenn is very responsive and seems to enjoy what she does. After a few rounds of FS, we were both satisfied and spent. I enjoyed so much that I repeated the next day!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO rome78 DTC Yes 38 9/8/19
Review by rome78 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is fantastic. She has a slim sexy body and is beautiful all around. Her personality is a lot of fun and it’s great talking with her. Her incall in DTC is nicely done and very well kept with easy parking. She treats you to a shower once you arrive and then the fun starts. She has mirrors set up to enjoy all the views. It’s easy to enjoy a couple rounds with a woman like this. Very GFE and just a pleasure to be around.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sadie-Tennessee Fun4uco Denver Yes 13 9/8/19
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Talk about gfe! A little odd first meet. But once she meets you, its all about fun! She's smoking hot with a tight little body and everything. Great bbbj and open to all kinds of positions to be spun around in. A true spinner, good at what she does and enjoys what she does. Be nice and gentle guys and you'll be pleasantly rewarded


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Mitchb Denver Yes 129 9/7/19
Review by Mitchb (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lexy is a mature provider, but she has a lot of energy. She quickly went to full PSE with BBBJ and TUMA. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ryann707 Ravenous Colorado Springs Yes 3 9/7/19
Review by Ravenous (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Ryann. She's easy to set up with and kept good communication. 2 call system, general area, then location. She's the woman in the pics and they are accurate. She had her hair partially up when I saw her, description is accurate for everything else. After a few general pleasantries and get to know you talking, we got comfortable. As described below, she's got some rules and she's not a GFE provider, but she's fun and enjoyable along with 100% safe. I'd see her again given the opportunity.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovelylucy12 RedDrago DTC Yes 17 9/7/19
Review by RedDrago (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy is a stunner, very pretty girl, pictures are accurate and she looks better in person. Setup was easy, standard two text, one to set it up and one once I got there. I had seen a few of her other friends so set up was really easy and painless. When I got there, she was wearing a sexy Black one piece lingerie, that she filled out very nicely. He large Breasts, are probably man made, but they didn't feel it. She greeted me with a nice open mouth kiss, not much tongue though, a little. We proceeded onto the festivities tons of fun, lots of kissing, rubbing and touching. Included BBBJ, FIV, FIA, Kissing, and CFS, ended with BBBJCIM!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 50-DE Fort Collins Yes 13 9/7/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Now I know why she has 3 positive reviews in 9 days, now 4. This lady is great! Everything can be said in one word. Positivity! You can see it in her eyes, her personality, the way she carries herself and the hospitality she shows you. The other reviews are spot on. Her pictures are great and accurate but see her in person and it's even better. Her body is on point, tight curvy body and a booty to go with it. I don't know if she is GFE because honestly, it never got to that point to ask or find out. We said our introductions and boom, she started right in with a lap dance. Had me ready to go. She plays safe and what she says about herself in her description is true . Very discreet and very respectful. She offered me a shower afterwards and we talked for a little bit and got to know each other a little more. I was able to notice more of that positivity. What got me from the beginning was the way she had her hair did, gave me a Princess Leia vibe. I also noticed she likes to dance to the music she plays on her phone and I had no problems watching her move to the music. She was talking about doing a Beastie Boys and throw her root down here in the CO. I sure the hell did my best salesman pitch for her to stay here in CO. Would be even better if she throw that root down here in northern Colorado. She is down for the NOCO 970. Hope us gentleman here in the north can convince her. I recommend you visit positive Syd-1742 and encourage her to stay here in the mile high.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: