Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13201 - 13250 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
SexyLana ReadySetGoForIt Denver Yes 39 8/27/19
Review by ReadySetGoForIt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience with "Katy" this afternoon. Very cute and cuddly - fit and trim. Took it the entire 60 minutes with an explosive finale that left me gasping. Looking forward to her return.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 velleekwitay Colorado Springs Yes 53 8/27/19
Review by velleekwitay (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her on short notice. Setup and verification was easy. Let me in and we talked a bit, and she helped me feel at ease. Was amazing. Definitely worth your time. included some wonderful CBJ and DFK before the main event. I'm definitely gonna see her again when I can.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gemma Chang NightMoves Denver Yes 12 8/26/19
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Gemma Chang Location : Denver As Ms Chang came down to greet me she called out my name and I turned and instantly noticed how Divine she looked in that perfectly fitting summer dress and sandals, she had her manicure and pedicure done in my favorite color Red. (Oh those pretty pink suckable toes) Gemma lead the way to her private in-call. Once inside she gave me a slow moist DFK which lefted my body shaking to it's core. She then helped me kick out of my shoes and clothes. I found Ms Chang to be very open minded and responsive to my touch. Gemma's has that type of smile and personality that is so inviting and magnetic I just knew I was going to have the time of my life. To all the gentleman out there. If you like tight/tone athletic spinner bodies with one of the hottest asses in Denver, long jet black hair and a beautiful face with an intelligent mind, then Ms Gemma Chang is a Must see....


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-29-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaBaby MeMyself&i Denver Yes 12 8/26/19
Review by MeMyself&i (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I Was scrolling tob in the afternoon after I had an early day had some time to myself have seen her add over time and decided to reach out . Communication was a breeze through text she was great about responding and very punctual. Met this young gem on the Northside of town. Once I arrived i texted I was parking. She gave me proper directions on the suite location I knocked and the door opened slowly.. When I walked in before me stood a young petite spinner in a sexy pink Lacey outfit. definitely the girl from the pics I was not disappointed. She seems shy and isn't one for theatrics, and as stated before in noway is she trying to be your girlfriend. Rules are rules as they say, and as you've heard from previous she is pretty cautious, and I can appreciate the need for safety.. All in all it was a short but sweet first time experience mpcfs . Gentleman If you're looking for a good time with someone thats not about games and appears to be drama free give her a try YMMV.. I may repeat in the future when she comes back to town. Thanks Mia take care of yourself.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED pyramid Denver Yes 66 8/26/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It just gets better and better each time I see Allison. Most reviews describe how quiet and reserved she is, but if you spend a little extra time with her she is pretty outgoing and has a great sense of humor. She is such a pretty lady with an amazing body. She is really dedicated to making sure you have a great time. If you haven't- GO SEE HER!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmen7398 Jacksrabit Colorado Springs Yes 53 8/26/19
Review by Jacksrabit (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. All I can say is wow not only is this little Jim beautiful smart and intelligent she just has some kind of charm that is 2nd to none. You will deafening out waste your time easy to set up with a nice safe location. Treat karmen well fellas she deserves it.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea_Ferrari Vassago DTC Yes 1 8/26/19
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw that it was Chelsea’s first trip to Denver and I was told that I was her first. Hope I left a good impression because Chelsea was amazing. Texas can’t hide their gems forever. Full of energy, incredibly sensual, great kisser, awesome lover. I can’t say enough good things about this woman. Her pics are accurate. She is GFE and she enjoyed her time with me almost as much as I did with her. Feeling her coil her feet around my calves while she shivered was a memory I will hold for a long time. What a fantastic, passionate experience. I will be back to see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby Dogrunner12 Colorado Springs Yes 66 8/26/19
Review by Dogrunner12 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Cassie. Easy and quick setup, nice in call location close to downtown. All activities were safe but she was accommodating and eager to please! Would recommend, will repeat next time she is in the springs!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Tiger6569 Denver Yes 64 8/26/19
Review by Tiger6569 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Front to back a great provider. Tall, slender, attractive and pleasant. Great natural resonsive breasts. She met me in sexy lingerie, wearing heels, looking and smelling great. Proceeded to BBBJ , cowgirl and mish. Very relaxed and enjoyable session. Will repeat


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Jack1984 DTC Yes 67 8/25/19
Review by Jack1984 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nothing that can be said that hasn’t already been said. She is amazing. A perfect 10 in EVERY. SINGLE. ASPECT. One of the most down to earth providers, and I already booked another session for next week. Thank you for one of the best hours I’ve spent in a long time Katy.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana killingtimedts DTC Yes 158 8/25/19
Review by killingtimedts (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally have the privilege to Montana, and it was so worth it. What an amazing woman. He technique is great, her presence is wonderful, and it was everything I had hoped for and more. I'm already thinking ahead to our next meeting. It can't get here soon enough!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Hulk Denver Yes 87 8/25/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexandra is my "All Time Favorite" friend and companion. She is one of the best kissers I have every met, DFK to the max, YMMV. Today was yet another very passionate and erotic lovemaking experience with all the bells and whistles. I left there with a huge smile on my face and will be counting the days until her next visit here. Besos Y Abrazos Bebe :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Classy-1332 Stang03 Colorado Springs Yes 2 8/25/19
Review by Stang03 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Texted to set up appointment! Easy communication! Arrived at her in call location up north! She texted me her room #! When she opened the door I was surprised at how much more prettier she is in person! Took care of business and we had some small talk, after she started with an amazing bbbj and then we went to covered mish and that’s where I finished! After got cleaned up and we had a little bit more small talk and I left with a hug!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessicarabit Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 34 8/25/19
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was finally able to make my schedule line up with Jessica's schedule, and I'm glad I did. Other reviews are accurate. She is a funny and smart young lady and it was a great way to spend a Saturday morning.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Haylie Sky Vassago DTC Yes 7 8/25/19
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Hayden was excellent. Much of her exotic qualities are not shown in her photos. She is much more beautiful in person. Initial contact through text and verification through p411, setup could not be easier. We met at a nice DTC hotel. I rinsed in the shower upon arrival, and soon after the fun began. She is a great kisser, has superb French skills, and the view of the back porch was spectacular, which I had to save for last. She is a legitimate GFE provider, which is becoming rare these days. I was too exhausted to try for a second time around and time was about up so I'm not sure about msog. I suspect she would not have an issue with it but as you know, YMMV. Personality wise, she has an easy going, laid back attitude and is easy to talk to. I would absolutely love to see Hayden again, should she return to Denver.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bomby Bomblay-BANNED JJ80DC3 DTC Yes 1 8/25/19
Review by JJ80DC3 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw mercyy & savannapdx together. This young hot blonde was fun with her friend. New to Denver I guess but not shy at all. Enjoyed her & savanna nice breast...both gave me a great cbj then ended with a "train" experience having fun with savanna from the back while she showed me her skills on mercyy. Great time def recommend these two will see again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde ldog123 Denver Yes 54 8/24/19
Review by ldog123 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with VIPblonde. Easy and quick text to schedule a meet and I was on my way to her upscale Incall hotel within an hour. I was greeted at the back door by the stunning, curvy blonde her pictures had promised. We began by just talking for a while, and her talkativeness and funny personality definitely put my nerves at ease. Wont go into too much detail but she provides a great cfs service. Had an amazing time, russian, hj, cbj, mish, cg, msog. Saved the best for last and ended with the most unbelievable K9 finish. My only real regret from my visit was that I never got the chance to play with the many toys she had available. Really enjoyed my visit with VIP and will definitely be back to see her in the future. Don’t miss out on your chance to meet her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara BLUZE DTC Yes 67 8/24/19
Review by BLUZE (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elara is very engaging & we sat on her couch first talking and making a true mental connection which very much enhanced the physical connection that we soon shared. She transitioned from sweet to sultry as she led me into her bedroom. She likes to take the lead and offer a few pleasant techniques! Very pleasing, very safe, and very direct. I left her divine presence completely happy.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx That1Guy Denver Yes 71 8/24/19
Review by That1Guy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off, its a huge plus when someone looks like there pics. She is amazing. Some people really click when they meet, we did just that. 69 was unforgettable when she was cuming while I was in her mouth. Vocal and like an old girlfriend you havent seen in ages and hit it off again. Wouldn't hesitate to see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillySummers That1Guy Denver Yes 9 8/24/19
Review by That1Guy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled for a 30 min, possibly hour with Lilly (because of work). When I arrived, I wished I could of stayed for two hours... lol She looks just like her pics. BBBJ was amazingly good and could of done that the whole time if I wasn't staring at her backside picturing me behind her at some point. Wouldn't hesitate to see her again while she is here. If she is available I would suggest you do the same :)


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit pandarus23 Denver Yes 73 8/24/19
Review by pandarus23 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There's a ton of reviews on Jessica, so I'll just add a couple of notes. I let her know of my love for big breasts, and she was happy to cater the session toward my fetish. Lots of breast play and Russian. So hot!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 Drego Denver Yes 94 8/24/19
Review by Drego (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Michelle a couple of weeks ago. I've been seeing her once or twice a month since Dec. Michelle provides me with exciting fun. She knows what I like and keeps me more than satisfied. She also accommodates my revolving, rotating schudule. That's a challenge by itself. Her other reviews are spot on. Fun, hot, easy to schedule with, easy to get along with. What more could you want? Damn, just writing and thinking about makes me want to go see her. See you soon Michelle.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza mountainrider33 Denver Yes 103 8/24/19
Review by mountainrider33 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alia is absolutely beautiful. I've seen many young hot providers and she's in the top 3 easily in looks. She is very much into the activities and did a very good job. If you're looking for a good time in activities then she's the one. If you're looking for conversation or a connection then you will probably be disappointed. She was on the phone for a majority of the pre and post action. She's also not very talkative. Good thing you're mostly there for the action.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral Tiger6569 Denver Yes 32 8/24/19
Review by Tiger6569 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Coral is my ATF. She is cautious yet accommodating. She started with a kiss at the front door followed by fondling . As much CBJ as you require then your choice of activity which included 69, cowgirl, doggy and mish. She knows how to make every joy. She is not a clock watcher and wants to make you happy.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire eatme 69 Colorado Springs Yes 68 8/24/19
Review by eatme 69 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG. I opted for work below the waist for the as I needed this badly. Great manipulation of the boys, and a wonderful constant pressure and final buildup to the finish. Totally drained at the end. Very nice woman, good conversation and open-minded.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MileHi Jasmine Patmc66 Colorado Springs Yes 43 8/24/19
Review by Patmc66 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you’ve come across Jasmine as a potential provider, thank your lucky stars and get the session booked! I was visiting Colorado for a couple of days and had the good fortune of meeting up with her twice. Both sessions were amazing but the second session was so comfortable and effortless as we laughingly conversed over a fantastic bottle of wine (Sauvignon Blanc) before I had to have her again. She is so comfortable with herself that you can’t help but feel like you have known her forever. We started with incredibly passionate kissing as we undressed each other in a tantalizingly slow manner. Once revealed, you gain a sincere appreciation for the amazing natural body Jasmine has. We laid down on the bed as we touched and rubbed each other’s body while still passionately kissing like teenagers. I slid down her body and had to taste her amazing wetness as her moans of delight served as encouragement to continue. After quite some time, she returned the favor with the best BBBJ I have EVER had. Those eyes, those hands and that mouth had me squirming, moaning and hoping not to finish too soon. She knew exactly when to stop and laid back to welcome me inside her. I slid deep inside her as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me even closer as we continued our kissing. Our bodies quickly found their rhythm as she moaned not to stop and tried to pull me even deeper inside her. I rolled on my back while staying inside her to see if she liked being on top. This is where we really found our MOJO as she rode for what seemed to be an eternity and came time after time after time.......it was an out of body experience for both of us. I was so deep inside her and just about every movement or thrust sent her over the top with orgasm after orgasm......she was so wet! I let her climb off as I moved in behind her for another several minutes of her moaning not to stop. After another wine break I moved on top of her as she once again wrapped her legs around me to pull me all the way in. She asked if I would finish with her. I asked her to talk to me and tell me what she wanted as she talked me into my finish deep inside her as I looked into those amazing eyes and again kissed her passionately. As we caught our breath and smiled at each other, there was a knowing look about the incredible session we had just completed. This is an incredible woman physically, emotionally and intellectually. Thank you Jasmine????!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx PsymonyB DTC Yes 83 8/23/19
Review by PsymonyB (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow- that about sums it up......wow. Life doesn’t get much better than being able to spend some time with Savanna.....wow.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Nichole horizonzd Westminster Yes 65 8/23/19
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Nikki twice since the first Time and each session has been better and better , she has a great personality and enjoys her time with you, her CBj is incredible and breasts are to die for thanks Nikki


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck horizonzd Denver Yes 130 8/23/19
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I called Natalie up on Monday afternoon , screening through tob was painless and in 10 mins I was on my way to her location, pics are accurate and all activities performed safe and with lots of energy, cbj, cfs all enjoyable my legs were weak when all was said and done.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 Mdguy6117 Colorado Springs Yes 49 8/23/19
Review by Mdguy6117 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! I’m rather new to the hobby, boy was I spot on my choosing her! Something came on the initial meeting which she was very understanding about the whole thing. Saw she had posted & I pulled the trigger. Very beautiful young lady with awesome skills. The bbbj was phenomenal & so was the main event. Great personality & put me at ease from the beginning to the end!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 togyk DTC Yes 77 8/23/19
Review by togyk (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raine is amazing, and this review is long overdue. Highly skilled, sensual, playful and responsive. If you treat her right she'll definitely rain on you!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder dshrapnel Boulder Yes 36 8/23/19
Review by dshrapnel (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! What a find! Wow, wow, wow! Sarah has two levels of session. One is, I'm guessing, more like a traditional FBSM done in lingerie. The other, for a slightly higher price, she does fully nude and "you can touch me anywhere". I'm guessing about the first level because as soon as I saw her pictures, I knew I wanted the more inclusive session. Sarah has a great yoga-toned body. She's slim and athletic, but still has an hourglass shape and beautiful breasts. She could make a lot of 20 year olds jealous. In her ad, she says she's very sweet, sexy, and sensual. That's a great description. I would also add open-minded, adventurous, playful, and fun. She did say that she doesn't allow kissing on the lips or on her face. If that's a thing for you, keep looking. Otherwise, she's got enough tricks up her sleeve to keep you smiling for days. Recommend? Hell yes!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HaileyNite wglide2003 DTC Yes 7 8/23/19
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been following Hailey for some time and saw she had a ad that fit my schedule. She prefers a telephone call, so I called and she answered. It is so refreshing not to go through a lengthy texting process. We arranged a time later in the morning and I was on my way. I was greeted by a tall fantastic blond in black dress and high heels. The initial view of her knocked my socks off. We chatted for a few minutes and go to know each other and then I slowely removed the dress and the fantastic black lingerie. I was even more pleased with her lovely body. We kissed on the bed like long lost lovers and explored each other's assets of which hers are out of this world. She has great skills, fantastic untranslated French, the the various standard covered positions . And one on a office chair which is not standard and a first for me. . She does have some rules but is open to suggestions and she even suggests new experiences. She makes certain you are pleased with all aspects of the encounter. All I can say is that it was a wonderful session. I had to leave due to my schedule or I would have extended our time together. Need less to say, I will be back an recommend her highly.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Archetype DTC Yes 69 8/23/19
Review by Archetype (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Annabelle. Setup was very easy, and she's prompt in responding to inquiries. Annabelle was set up at a nice hotel in the DTC, and she was gracious enough to accommodate an early morning appointment request. I found Annabelle to be a delightful person who was very accurately represented by her pictures. She's very much GFE, and as others have mentioned, her oral skills are off the charts. We had a mutually enjoyable time together, and some good conversation to boot. Annabelle isn't a clockwatcher, and she honored our entire time together despite a late start due to both our schedules. See her the next time she's in town, you will not regret the decision.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 rharv321 Denver Yes 42 8/23/19
Review by rharv321 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Perfect. She is the best! If you want a down to earth lady.. look no more. If you want a sex kitten, look no more. If you want GFE, look no more. She is everything you want + I'll be back to see you soon Anna


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alternative Therapy iwthup Denver Yes 47 8/23/19
Review by iwthup (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley is just wonderful. She is beautiful and has a relaxed in call. I've seen her 4 or 5 times and just keep coming back. It had been a while since the last visit but I was reminded what I was missing out on. She does talk about alternative medicine a lot which isn't really my thing but it's all good, I dont mind it that much, and like I said she us just an enjoyable and beautiful person. just thought I would share that if your not into that kind of thing.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine philbill Denver Yes 50 8/23/19
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to meet Elaine for a while and finally got my opportunity. Called her a couple days in advance and set up an appointment. The morning came and I tried to confirm but couldnt reach her. I thought I'd gotten stood up, but soon recieved a message that her phone had broken and she could still see me if I wanted. I really appreciated her extra effort and in short order I was at her incall. Elaine is a beautiful lady who carries herself with real class. I thoroughly enjoyed the hour and will do my best to see her again. I would describe her service as Gfe and it felt like she enjoyed the session right along with me.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz yk3 Denver Yes 113 8/23/19
Review by yk3 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Daniela was so energetic and fun. Her in-call location was in DTC and it was nice and clean. She was G F E for sure, and all the activities were done with enthusiasm for the entire one hour. When she comes back to Denver, I'll definitely visit her again. I highly recommend Daniela.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya yk3 Denver Yes 119 8/23/19
Review by yk3 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cherry was so incredible and gave me the best b-b-b-j I have ever had. Her in-call location in the south of DTC was very clean and quiet. She had such attractive eyes and her voice was so sweet. She was a complete GFE and this was one of the best experiences I had in my hobby. I highly recommend Cherry.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED yk3 Denver Yes 66 8/23/19
Review by yk3 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison was super cute, so attractive and fun to be with. Her in-call location in DTC was easy to find and clean. She was a compete G F E and all the activities was done just right. She was petite and slender just like the pictures, and I really enjoyed being with her for the entire time. I urge you guys to contact her while she is in Denver.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Daisy-3839 oldertruckguy-9225 Colorado Springs Yes 3 8/23/19
Review by oldertruckguy-9225 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Delightful, just delightful. I had been in the mood for a spinner for a while so I contacted Daisy a couple of times but our schedules didn't sync. Third time was the charm. Lucky me!! Set up was easy. She responded to my initial text almost immediately and after two more we had everything arranged. She shot me a text me when she started out to my house and another when she was 10 mins out. She arrived right on time. First, let me say that her pics do not do her justice. Daisy knocked on my door casually dressed and wearing glasses. Guys, she really is much cutier in the glasses then her pics portray. We shared a glass of wine, talked, she is very easy to talk with, and eased into play. Daisy's demeanor is the girl next door who finally wants to get nasty. She is enjoys kissing. GFE kind of kissing. Her oral skills are first rate. You can easily believe her when she says she enjoys doing that. Several positions were tallied but taking her from behind elicited the most intense response as did DATTY. We both very much enjoyed that activity. YMMV but Daisy eagerly responded to my instructions as to what I wanted from her. We both enjoyed me introducing her and guiding her through several new activities and experiences. Gentleman, I found Daisy to be a charming and as I said earlier, delightful young lady. She is eager to please and fun to play with. I left our time together completely satisfied


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Smoker: Yes Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Piercings: Some Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke Rator303 Denver Yes 25 8/23/19
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An absolute amazing encounter with a very beautiful woman! She is authentic and real. Definitely loved the service but was also happy just relaxing and talking with her. Incredible DATY, BBJ, and Doggy were enjoyed by both. She is engaged and gets into it with as much enthusiasm as I do and that is rare to find. Also easy to text with and came to my location promptly. Definitely recommend!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED AssLvr Denver No Show 66 8/23/19
Review by AssLvr (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Confirmed appointment 2 days prior. She agreed to send me the location on morning of appointment. We had scheduled to meet at 11am. When I hadn't heard from her, I sent a text prior to 10 asking for the location. I sent a follow up text about 40 minutes later. Explaining that I need to account for traffic, etc. About 15 minutes to 11, she finally responds with "can't till after 1". Told her I can't meet at 1. That is why I scheduled for 11. Never heard from her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
REBUTTAL:

Being stupid and getting blocked when being told no = no show (Duh) I am inviting any and all providers to contact me for this individuals 5-6 phone numbers that I have blocked him on. He is not safe (trying to force you to do things you already said no to). Should be avoided at all cost plays games and had no showed on previous 2-3 scheduled appointments to me on his other numbers. He will schedule and then prior to coming asks for ridiculous things that are completely inappropriate even though you already told him prior to scheduling. Tob members feel free to contact me and I will happily send screenshots of this so called scheduled appointment where no location was given and I told him no I don’t perform the services requested and that I will pass on seeing him.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calisurfgirl NightMoves DTC Yes 39 8/23/19
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a low-key CSG. I always enjoy our conversation and time spent with her, she always makes me laugh for days afterwards. I hope to see her again sometime soon.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor arod4u Fort Collins Yes 170 8/23/19
Review by arod4u (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a great time with this beautiful lady, a true gfe experience, we had a great time.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Stepper DTC Yes 103 8/22/19
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had wanted to see Winter Kay for some time. Most providers look a little older than their pictures. Not her. Mostly, GFE means more activity choices, not necessarily more enthusiasm. Kay is is the real deal. I decide to repeat based on how much I think about the provider afterwords. I'm still thinking about her. She is the one for me. Can't wait to see her again. Thanks Kay,


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Coxx-BANNED JoeJeff01 Denver Yes 34 8/22/19
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have she here a few times. She is always ready to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. He head game is incredible. I’ll see her every time I can. Thanks for the incredible time.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lacy jade oldstandby DTC Yes 39 8/22/19
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Lacy a couple times. I'm always intrigued by how beautiful she really is. It's rare to find a lovely woman with gorgeous body and a willing to please attitude. and even more rare to be able to look down and see such a warm smiling face and glistening eyes and feel her hands roam my backside, all while sliding in and out of that tight wet oven of hers and squeezing her double D MMs between my fingers. Got her over the top a couple times with some DATY and she returned the favor with some hot BBBJ. Even got in some DFK along the way. She likes kissing. YMMV but I definitely got the full Girl Friend Experience. Show her some respect and she'll definitely make you very happy. Text her now Gentlemen.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Hulk Denver Yes 66 8/22/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is a gorgeous young lady with a very petite hour glass figure. She was a bit shy at first but took the lead and asked how I wanted to start out "woohoo my kind of woman"! What proceeded was a fun list of adult activities that were all provided with much enthusiasm. I did not encounter any no's but I didn't attempt anything out of the ordinary either (LK, UTF, DATY, 69, CG, K9, BBBJ, CIM). I would definitely like to see her again sometime!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Elhombre41 DTC Yes 69 8/22/19
Review by Elhombre41 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I happened to be in DTC and noticed AnnaBelle’s listing. She was easy to communicate with and we set an appointment. We met at her very nice hotel and had a great time. She is enthusiastic, bubble and beautiful, looks exactly like her pics. She has already left the area, I will try and coordinate trips with her again. Definitely recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: