|
lustybustygina
|
|
rockymountainsnow |
DTC |
Yes |
27
|
9/7/19 |
Seen on 8/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you're into huge natural boobs, Gina is a must see.
She was incredibly sweet and accommodating, and she very clearly aims to please. Breast play was my main focus and was worth the appointment alone. BBBJ and Russian were phenomenal, the dirty talk was unexpected but so arousing.
If you get the opportunity to see her, you should definitely do it.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
Summer11 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
62
|
9/7/19 |
Review by
Summer11
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/18/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very experienced and very well groomed lady.
Loves to talk which I enjoyed.
Very responsive to everything.
I had a great time. Will definitely repeat.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
Luvcoloradogirls |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
9/6/19 |
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cool California chick.
Two call system. Staying at a decent hotel South DTC.
Arrived. She is fairly tall, probably 5’ 7” Long legs and slender. Has a few tattoos. Sweet personality (very easy going).
If you like a little fur she is perfect.
Great kisser. CFS. She was very enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy the session.
Her ad says she is a hot Latina soccer mom. That pretty much sums it up. Nice girl from LA
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
ColoCntry |
DTC |
Yes |
162
|
9/6/19 |
Seen on 8/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been trying for a long time to set up a meeting, (my schedule made meeting difficult)and we finally met this week. It was well worth the wait! Started with a nice message, then proceeded from there with other activities. Everything was amazing. I plan on going back as often as I can.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
fornyhucker |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
9/6/19 |
Seen on 8/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Newbie friendly. Had a good time, thanks Crystyna!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lusty.B
|
|
philbill |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
9/6/19 |
Review by
philbill
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Bunny is awesome. She can be hard to get in touch with, but keep trying. I set an appointment a week or so in advance and we texted a time or two before our date. She was a little late but kept in touch, so it was no big deal. When she arrived I was nothing but happy. Bunny is beautiful and has a wonderful personality. There was nothing awkward and we seemed to click right away. She is absolutly gfe and I enjoyed her company more than I can express. She is a really nice person and I recommend her very highly.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
Socal7 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
9/6/19 |
Review by
Socal7
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My first time visiting Emily and it was a lot of fun!
Emily is beautiful and has a great personality. She put me into such a wonderful and relaxed state - I will definitely repeat.
We also had a lot of great conversation. She is smart, articulate and funny too.
Thank you Emily.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Faulkner
|
|
papaelf2020 |
DTC |
Yes |
36
|
9/6/19 |
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I don't even know where to start it was that good!!! Will definately be back and can't wait. Hopefully I'll have more time to enjoy with her. Highly recommend!!!
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Alkaline |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
9/5/19 |
Review by
Alkaline
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Misa after seeing that she had an opening and it was a really wonderful experience. Misa was easy to get ahold of and her directions were on point. Once I arrived, the experience was tremendous. Great massage, she looked amazing, convesation didn't feel forced, overall an awesome time. I highly recommend Misa and will definitely visit her again. This is my first review and I'm not really up to speed on all the nomenclature, but I will say I was absolutely satisfied when I left.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Faulkner
|
|
Catlicker |
DTC |
Yes |
36
|
9/5/19 |
Seen on 8/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Want a dinner date with a gorgeous blond? Want to hold the hand of a bodacious babe at the theater? Have a secret fetish you might be reluctant to ask about? Maybe you desire a quiet rendezvous behind closed doors with a foxy lady who will make you want to kiss every inch of her glorious bod? Then Nina is who you want to contact. Beautiful eyes and a lovely smile will greet you. Shapely arms below gorgeous shoulders will hug you. Curvaceous breasts will press against you during the squeeze. A beautiful bum will be yours to behold. An expert love maker will focus on you and assure that you will have a giant smile and a spring in your step when you leave. Hurry don’t wait.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lanaya-BANNED
|
|
Gentleman47[Banned] |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
9/5/19 |
Seen on 8/4/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Lanaya for a QV at her incall in Aurora. She screens, so give yourself time for that. I met her and she was a shorty with a great body. We chatted for a few and then got to business. Started with a CBJ, then mish, and finished with K9. She has a nice tight body. She's non-gfe, but no big deal for me. Next time I will do a half hour to enjoy her for a longer time.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Justine Glow
|
|
Gentleman47[Banned] |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
9/5/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Justine after some back and forths via text. I arrived at her incall at a nice DTC hotel and was blown away when she opened the door. She was very gorgeous and has a great figure. We settled on business on then the fun began. She is non-gfe, but her looks will make you forget about anything else. Started with a nice CBJ, then moved to CG, then mish, and the finale was K9. Sweet girl, great hygiene, I would definitely see her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
theharperkelly
|
|
Gato |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
9/5/19 |
Review by
Gato
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been lucky enough to have enjoyed her company multiple times. And every time is better. I always go multiple hours because she is so much fun to talk to and is a great gfe on top of that. Every bit as gorgeous as her pics if not better. Very nice person and someone you’ll want to see over and over.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
LLC LadyLoverC |
DTC |
Yes |
49
|
9/5/19 |
Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sweet lovely beautiful angel! Kind genuine warm-hearted person. Such a nice time together :)
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pretty Adrianna-BANNED
|
|
ProteomicGuy |
DTC |
Yes |
5
|
9/5/19 |
Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Adrianna. This review is long past overdue! Set up was fast and easy. I meet Adrianna at an upscale hotel in DTC. As soon as she opened the door, I felt as though I was meeting the love of my life for the first time. Very sexy figure, curvy in all the right places and a great smile on top of all that. She led me to the bedroom where we chatted about work and what our expectations were. Since I was put at ease and relaxed by Adrianna’s soothing massage, my lust and arousal for her was too much for me to handle.
I finished in doggy, and the view was spectacular from behind. Adrianna has the perfect ass one could hope for and her moaning while I thrusted repeatedly was a definite turn on for me.
Check her out guys! This experience is something you won’t want to miss!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
ClientNo9 |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
9/5/19 |
Seen on 8/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: set up with Lexy could not have been easier. She has an easy to find in-call with ample parking in a safe neighborhood. I was greeted at the door by a fantastically sexy bombshell. Holy smokes boys! A great set of man mades and a smoking hot body. Her photos are very accurate and highlight the best of her assets. Our time together was fantastic! Everything was done safely and with great enthusiasm. She's so clean and fresh and tasted great! A fantastic kisser, definitely GFE, for sure. Do not hesitate to visit this sexy Lady boys. She's awesome!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovelylucy12
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
9/5/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an awesome start of my day today seeing Lovely Lucy (AKA Fantasy Lucy Rose). She is a petite and very pretty young lady with ultra soft skin. She helped me undress like all of the other Thai women I have seen. She is very insatiable, large succulent nipples a perfect shaped ass. She laid on top of me and I couldn't resist sucking her nipples and playing with her cute little ass cheeks all at the same time. What followed was a fairly lengthy list of adult activities (LK, UTF, DATY, 69, DATO, CG, K9, BBBJ/HJ) all of which were provided with much enthusiasm. She's not a clock watcher so I never felt rushed. The BBBJ/HJ finale was one of the best I have ever experienced. I will definitely see her again on one of her future visits. A great time and I highly recommend!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dulce-8416
|
|
nzk9bmf |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
9/5/19 |
Review by
nzk9bmf
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So Dulce is a women with a delicate personality... She doesn't want a wam bam thank you mam kind of experience. So if you are looking for a throw the legs behind the ears kind of experience and pound like the Trojan army just ran through Denver then she is not the girl for you! Follow her wishes and rules and she may surprise you.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
gudfuntimes |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
9/5/19 |
Seen on 8/31/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Thank you for awesome experience Yazi. Petite young girl, no gfe, but all activities performed with good enthusiasm. Not a clock watcher, would definitely recommend. Usual 2 call set up.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovelylucy12
|
|
jjkkiio |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
9/5/19 |
Review by
jjkkiio
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: she is a petite and short Thai girl. GFE. Slight language barrier. recommend.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AngieLuv
|
|
dcorian72 |
Colorado Springs |
No |
4
|
9/4/19 |
Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: I hate leaving a bad review but my session with Angie was very disappointing. First off her incall location is a sketchy little roadside motel. Her pictures are her but not accurate. She is much heavier and worn out than her pictures. She rushed the session right from the start. She had bad breath. After some bbbj she wanted me to get it doggy style. Her vaginal order was so bad I couldn’t finish. Her hygiene is atrocious. Then she had a friend hanging out in the bathroom during the session which is not cool. I would highly recommend never booking an appointment with Angieluv. I will never call her again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-36
REBUTTAL:
You will get what you deserve for the this bullshit review lol. Cant hate someone who already hates themselves. No need to get mad at you or retaliate. Life is kicking your ass for me already. Have a nice life!
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jessicarabit
|
|
Falstaff |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
34
|
9/4/19 |
Review by
Falstaff
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incall location is quiet and inviting. Jessica is a lady who knows her way around this man's body, and is able to find those places that need attention, and provide it just right. It was an altogether enjoyable and rewarding experience. Highly recommend for FBSM.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
gntlmanbear |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
9/4/19 |
Seen on 8/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alex is a wonderful woman, no that isn't quite accurate she is an enchanting lady. She has the smoothest skin I've ever had the pleasure of touching. Her pictures are accurate definitely her and recent. I just wasn't prepared for such a beautiful lady when I entered her incall. Her body would be the envy of women half her age.
Anyway after our clothes came off I enjoyed having a little daty then as I fondled her magnificent smooth skin and wonderful breasts Alex proceeded with a little mouth action she is so good I popped. Tried for a second round but the old boy just couldn't rise to the occasion. It wasn't for lack of effort on her part but failure on my guys part.
I have absolutely no hesitation recommending that any one that desires a mature beautiful lady contact Alex.
Treat as a lady and she is gfe.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Chalilgrin54109 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
9/4/19 |
Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have tried to see VenusGalore several time in the past, but due to both of our schedules...we weren't able to connect. I contacted her today to see if she had any availability. She did. After a couple of emails and a quick verification. We finally met. I arrived at her incall location at the agreed time. When she opened the door. I was surprised. She looked better in person then her pictures. Was greeted with a hug. We then had a chat at the beginning to find out a little about each other. We both had a great time. I will definatly be seeing her again. Hopefully our schedule line up again soon.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
morrowweast |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
9/3/19 |
Seen on 8/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Winter has a sexy Texas MILF vibe that I love. Slim athletic body with perfect MM's, long blonde hair and a southern accent. All activities are very GFE. Totally FTF. She's also easy to communicate with and punctual. Highly recommended. And if you haven't had a duo with her friend Kat, do it.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elaine
|
|
Soeasy |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
9/3/19 |
Review by
Soeasy
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have wanted the pleasure of meeting Elaine who was able to meet on short notice. She means it: Don’t text, just call. She’s so easy to talk to anyway...unless you’re just a weirdo, flake, or time waster. Calling made me feel better too and this woman is very clear and professional. She enjoys what she does and also ended the call so appealingly it created a sense of confidence.
So I finally meet her and was very surprised. She is absolutely better than her pics...so much better. Lovely woman from mani to pedi. Fire hot bod and ass.
I like that she does a common and hygienic reassuring and asking you freshen up. That’s a good thing. Think about it. It’s good for everyone as you are making yourself comfortable using the furniture as others have (assuming daily linen change in a resort/hotel.) it doesn’t have to be many guys who just happened to have planned ahead of you that day... Just one filthy sweaty guy and then everyone else has....alas I digress.
After showering she helped me dry off and we just got busy. Smooth tanned tight body on a striking honey who is no-nonsense and fully responsive in every way. Breasts are perfectly sized for me even if enhanced (actually I’m not sure exactly) responsive soft nipples, and perky too...they felt real. I enjoyed sucking on them on my way down.
This woman has her erogenous zones turned on. Thank you Jesus! And I mean all of them. Nipples, ass, neck, lips, and of course below the waist she’s just as blemish free and so maddeningly soft and shaved...so soft and moist and warm. It was amazing. On her second (third) orgasm it was hot how she had fistfuls of my hair clenched to grind into my face. My palms buttressed (pun intended) her gorgeous ass pulling her hips closer and helping to get it all in my mouth. And all over. I think she enjoyed it (When i want to do down, i go down nqns) as she allowed my to go again. (Not so sensitive that she needs to stop—she enjoys multiples. Who doesn’t?) Vocals and that sweet ooze into my mouth signaled two or three. I could’ve kept going as she has the prettiest, cleanest, responsive, and delectable in all the land. Everything works on her! so there are more play options all the time and vocals to die for. MPCFS was so needed after separating from my wife recently. I finally finished in my favorite position like seldom before. I have not come in such volume, gotten there so immediately and continuously despite position changes. She cleaned my pipes. Wow. Way too long since I’ve been with a potential ATF, but if she’ll see me again soon and hopefully, often, I’m a regular.
Her finish is pro like the start Cleaned me up made intelligent convo and I just wanted to keep it going . Way way better than expected and exactly what I needed. There’s no substitute for beautiful and being naturally gifted at sharing pleasure. It feels natural. Among the best in the city, state, region...
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sadie-Tennessee
|
|
coj_98 |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
9/3/19 |
Review by
coj_98
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sadie is such a cute and surprisingly sexy lady. When her clothes came off I was surprised by how banging here body was....GFE for sure....very sweet...She was over near federal and hampton area...told her she needed to get on TOB and move closer to DTC area....hopefully she'll do so and we become a regular for me...
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
FuriousWeasel |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
9/3/19 |
Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was fortunate enough to get some time to spend with Dita again. I always enjoy my time with her, this was definitely no exception!
When I arrived it was with a very "happy to see you!" greeting and a big hug. We spent a bit of time relaxing and getting caught up on things. All the while we ended up being less and less dressed. I mentioned that I had seen an interesting but relatively unknown position in a porn one time, and she seemed excited to try it.
We ended up laying next to each other, her body pressed back into mine, a great way for hands to roam for a while. That did what it was supposed to, and with us both turned on, we moved to various positions. Missionary, doggy, CG, etc. Finally I said "Did you want to try this new position?" and she was all for it. We took a few seconds to get things all lined up, and she said "Ok now how does this work... Oh... OHHHH!" and she just loved it as did I. We did that for a very fun while but I learned I need to stretch more...
Changed things up a few more times, wrapped things up, and went home for a very needed nap. Definitely going to go back for more... practice!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
QueenTiffany
|
|
Tony 911 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
9/3/19 |
Review by
Tony 911
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/19
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Went on looking for provider, Tiffany looks hot on her pictures decided to send her a text. Very easy set up couple of messages and I was at her place. Waiting for me at the door was a very beautiful lady. Good personality easy to talk with and an amazing body..
We started off with small talk then on went the cover for some CBJ, she is very good. We moved on to some MISH then some K9 to finish off. Would see this young lady when she comes around next time. My new ATF
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Zeetac |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
9/3/19 |
Review by
Zeetac
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen crystal several times over the last year or so. Let me just say that this review is way overdo. In my opinion she is hands down probably the best provider in Colorado. I cannot describe the sessions you can expect well enough to convey how amazing she will make you feel. The massage is always amazing and she always seems very passionate, with each time being slightly different. Suffice it to say I never thought that my body could actually go numb from pleasure.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlabamaSouthernBelle
|
|
bigberd |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
19
|
9/3/19 |
Review by
bigberd
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Alabama Southern Belle. I've had good massages before but nothing like this. From the start she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The massage was out of this world. I will definitely be back next time I'm in the Springs.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Jamesmathe80 |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
9/3/19 |
Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: What can I say abt lexy.. she is fabulous.. we had a great connection during the session like long lost lovers. All activities were preformed to perfection.. she is awesome.. go see her fellas..
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovelylucy12
|
|
cosmo |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
9/3/19 |
Review by
cosmo
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, Lucy is beautiful, sexy, awesome natural body, affectionate. Glad she is making it back to Colorado. Activities were GFE in anyone's book.
Thank you Lucy, come back soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
cmonkee |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
9/3/19 |
Review by
cmonkee
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say is WOW. One of the best Sundays I've had in a long time. Quick text response, verified my references and it was on. From the moment I walked in the door she made me feel comfortable. Looks great and has a sexy body. Her french skills are freakin amazing. Highly recommend her. Be cool and respectful. I'll definitely be back.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Justme&U? |
Thornton |
Yes |
123
|
9/2/19 |
Seen on 8/29/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing woman! So much fun was had! Echo all previous reviews. She definitely has amazing skills. A lot of fun to talk to as well before and after the session. I will be a regular!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
9/2/19 |
Seen on 8/29/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG! Not sure what else to say. Great communication, great Incall, Great lady and a Great time. I will be back for a visit and you should too.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Syd-1742
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Thornton |
Yes |
13
|
9/2/19 |
Seen on 8/29/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Syd is a very attractive young lady with a fantastic curvy body. Super sweet and down to earth. Interesting conversation
LFK, CBJ, K9 and Mish.
Is the first time I see her in Colo, but I’m hoping she decides to make Colorado her home to have a chance to see her more often.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
ChaosMonkey76 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
9/2/19 |
Seen on 8/15/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got to see Crystyna, I'd seen her ads before but wasn't able to make time for a long first session like I wanted. The two hours that I booked were completely worth the wait. She is gorgeous, her eyes and smile made me melt. She has fierce long red hair and thick curves that makes her even sexier. She has a nice little in-call location that is easy to find in a decent neighborhood. Setup is very easy through her bookstream and she was prompt about confirmation. She's also newbie friendly which was nice since I haven't seen that many providers here in the springs. The two hours included a fantastic massage which included touching and hot stones. Her conversation skills were wonderful as well and I felt like we hit it off and have good chemistry. The flip and finish included russian which was out of this world. You can tell she enjoys what she does and she does it very well. She's an awesome lady and I've already booked to see her again today. If you like FBSM, go see her, she won't disappoint.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Grooming: Bare
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
stjones1919 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
49
|
9/2/19 |
Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Farrah is cute and nice. We had fun. I'd go with GFE-lite. I was personally in time challenged mode that day and was rushing myself. She did not rush, I guess I rushed myself. Needless to say, we didn't click as I had hoped, but that is on me.
Set up was easy and straightforward. She wore a silk robe when I entered and looked just like her pics. Brief convo and we started some groping and some kissing on lips and neck. She quickly disrobed and looked wonderful. She helped me strip and got on her knees for nice bbbj. Very pleasant with an option to finish with CIM. I was ready to blow and proceeded to run through a various positions CG, doggie, mish. Looking back, I didn't embrace the moment enough to enjoy what was before me. Nice young woman. She is heading out of state for a bit but will return to CO.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LailaLuz
|
|
Aos82 |
DTC |
Yes |
7
|
9/2/19 |
Review by
Aos82
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setup was simple standard verification with her assistant which I must say made the information exchange simple and fast. Showed up at a upscale location in DTC and was greated by a sexy fit and exotic Laila. Freshened up and on to the fun. I always go for the cbj and man was she hungry. It was so intense I even made her snap chat story, something I always wanted to do. Overall if you are looking for a fit chick with a nice and firm behind than hit her up.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aubrey Linnea
|
|
jreed2002 |
Westminster |
Yes |
61
|
9/2/19 |
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing experience! I would highly recommend, and I will see her again. She's even more sexy than her pictures, and more fit; the perfect body.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lovelylucy12
|
|
2930841t |
DTC |
Yes |
17
|
9/1/19 |
Review by
2930841t
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lucy was out of the hobby for a while. She is part of the group of traveling Thai girls that knock your socks off. Beautiful girl with long hair, soft skin, long nipples and a nice set of MMs. The bbbj was the best I’ve ever had. I don’t ever lose it before the main course but I had to stop her twice before I couldn’t say that ever again. Enjoyed every minute but there is something special when a woman helps you get redressed.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
HobbyTime |
DTC |
Yes |
116
|
9/1/19 |
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a major release and huge amount of relief! I really needed that. Lauren is absolutely gorgeous and in person and in her pics she reminds me a lot of Jada Pinkett Smith! Set up and verification went smooth with a nice clean incall location in DTC. I won't go into all the details but you can check out her website for her menu which is very nice. Thanks Lauren I will see you again soon.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
Justaguyinco |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
9/1/19 |
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber was fantastic. Great body work, explained where my area's were that needed work and she did a great job. Super cute, very chill. Great session and I will be back.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cass
|
|
Hvnaball2 |
DTC |
Yes |
18
|
9/1/19 |
Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So after a few unsuccessful prior attempts, I finally managed to schedule a date with Cass. She visits Denver on a fairly regular basis, but only stays a few days. Communication with Cass was quick and easy - a quick text and PM through TOB. Within just a couple of hours I arrived at her very comfortable 3 star incall location in the DTC. Cass is a very pretty woman with a ridiculously curvy body and huge breasts with thick, sensitive nipples! In addition to her awesome physical attributes, Cass is also easy going, laughs often and just keeps things fun, as if they weren't already! Started off with a face-down massage mixed with some teasing and plentiful use of those amazing breasts. Then came the flip and a little mutual stimulation, then multiple positions, starting with CG and those spectacular breasts in my face. I made sure I didn't favor one too much over the other, just to be fair. Doggie was frickin' awesome, then finally MISH where we both finished. I definitely will repeat!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fabiana Camila
|
|
pyramid |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
9/1/19 |
Review by
pyramid
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fabiana is amazing. Gorgeous lady with a perfect body. Do not worry about the blurred face in her photos. She is smoking hot. Her photos just do not represent her beauty.
Activities were all GFE and were spectacular. She is unbelievably mature for her age and super intelligent. It was the perfect date and I cannot wait to see her again and again. Highly highly recommend.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
StockingLover |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
106
|
9/1/19 |
Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I'm new to the Colorado area and TOB, but wasn't haven't much luck. I saw Megan was going to be in FoCo so I decided to text to see if she was available. She responded promptly, teased me a bit for being a member of the 'other site' in my last location, and raved how much TOB was better. Told me what time she was going to be in the area and we agreed upon a time later that afternoon. I arrived and Megan opened the door wearing not much of anything. She looked exactly like her pictures, so no surprise there. We chatted for a bit and immediately got down.
The next little bit is hazy, but let me start off by saying I am not into BBBJ by any means, I enjoy it, sure, but I usually only like it just until I'm at full attention and ready for the main event. The attention Megan was giving the little guy was unreal, I would describe it, but my eyes were too busy rolling in the back of my head. I felt like i was going to shoot my load several times based upon the things she was doing. Hands down the best BBBJ I've ever had. I had to stop her so that we could move forward. Shortly after she slid the cover on, and we finished in missionary.
It's been a couple of days since I saw Megan, and I'm still thinking about the BBBJ. I will definitely recommend and look forward to seeing her again!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmen7398
|
|
Hobby Hobbit -Banned |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
53
|
9/1/19 |
Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy communication led me to her private incall in the central part of town. Greeting me in a tight, black dress, she leads me to a candlelit living room, complete with a long and sheer, purple curtain-like fabric hanging from the ceiling to floor, right in the middle. Strategically sitting across from me, I was taken by her big and strong, perfect legs, those beautiful eyes, bright smile, that curly, long black hair as we talked about this and that - she is a beautiful, personable MILF. I couldn't think straight. After forever, she asked what I wanted and didn't she provide. Lifting herself with the fabric, it became the prop for an enticing strip tease that brought out all the thumbs then, suggesting we retreat to the beaudoir, total enthusiasm completed the visit. With very few limitations, all about safety and none to my liking anyway, what more is there to say that hasn't been said already, but classy, witty, charming, mature, gorgeous, and a completely engaged, GFE companion, Karmen is the cream in milk, the wheat from chaff, a woman in a world of girls. Thank you.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsRoseMarie9
|
|
Apollo13 |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
9/1/19 |
Review by
Apollo13
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Rose is a dream!
Easy to connect with, showed up on time, was sweet and beautiful!
What more could you ask?
All activities performed enthusiastically.
BBBJ/DATY/DATO/MPCFS
I will DEFINITELY see this young lady again. Passionate, sexy, sweet.
You won't be disappointed, fellas.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Syd-1742
|
|
gnarley_boy12 |
Thornton |
Yes |
13
|
9/1/19 |
Seen on 8/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have exchanged texts with Syd for a long while. She lived in Denver for awhile but because of distance we never met but continued to exchange occasional texts and let me know when she returned to Denver. Decided not to miss her this time so scheduled an appointment the day after she got back. Got to her in call, was greeted by the woman in the pictures with a great smile and hug. Got caught up for a bit. Syd is a very fun positive person with lots of laughs, smiles and great to be around. If you are good to her and treat her respectively she has a very open limited GFE menu. I say limited because everything is covered and no kissing, at least on the first date. Had a great time and will repeat.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|