Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13151 - 13200 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Sarah Luv chaco20 Rapid City Yes 2 9/1/19
Review by chaco20 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: Rapid CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had talked to Sarah a couple times and she let me know she was in Rapid. Couldn't make our schedules work but we worked out a time before she left on Saturday morning to meet. She even delayed her departure so we could meet. Got to her incall and she greeted me in a sexy robe. We talked for a bit.. Sarah was nude under the robe which was a beautiful sight. She has a great body with an amazing booty. Sarah is a safety girl so no gfe. Normally not my fav but her skills make up for it. After we talked a little more about what we both like for our next meet. She is a really fun and down to earth girl. I had a great time and will definitely see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 redboh15 Denver Yes 53 9/1/19
Review by redboh15 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with Chloe. She was very attentive, sexy, and ensured every moment was perfect. Would highly recommend and will surely see her again. The very nice text after our time was icing on the cake.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby contrails Denver Yes 78 9/1/19
Review by contrails (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had such an awesome time with Misa. Her pictures are absolutely accurate but more importantly she was a very nice lady to talk to and her incall is clean, safe and overall a very comfortable environment. The FBSM was fantastic, a damn nice massage and the flip was perfect.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fabiana Camila RareFind Denver Yes 6 9/1/19
Review by RareFind (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fabiana is beautiful with a sweet personality. She is full GFE (dfk, bbbj), affectionate and was receptive to all requests. Glad she regularly visits Denver. :-)


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love 68blondeguy DTC Yes 62 9/1/19
Review by 68blondeguy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is one of the best GFE experiences that I have had in a while. She loves to give as well as receive. I will definitely be seeing her again. Thanks again and can't wait to see you again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
College Babe Crystal Trucker Denver Yes 6 9/1/19
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Crystal is super curvy and very thick. Her boobs, thighs and ass are all big and perfectly shaped and just all around amazing. If you are into thick curvy girls Christal is the girl for you. I was blown away by how hot she is. Crystal is very professional, everything is covered and she carries her self with a grace that exceeds her age. She is not GFE, or at least did not seem to be, but she is very fun to be with. I’m not usually a tat guy but her tats looks very nice on her!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce JustinThyme DTC Yes 125 9/1/19
Review by JustinThyme (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very accommodating, enthusiastic, friendly and engaging. She truly loves what she does and loves to have her partner get as engaged and excited as she does. I highly recommend spending as much time with her as you can.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jen-0045 coj_98 Denver Rip-Off 11 8/31/19
Review by coj_98 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Watch out for this one! I have seen her in the past and while those encounters were great...the latest was not good! I got a room with her as she couldn't host at her place. I'd seen her before and felt like I was doing her a solid. But once we entered the room I figured out she was moving in. We had a good time together...but I had a feeling she was going to take advantage of me. So I asked the front desk to not allow her to charge on my card or increase days on the room. Which she tried to do...then since she couldn't take advantage that way she stole just about everything out of the hotel room...all the way down to the toilet roll holder....YIKES! I ended up having to choke on a $250 charge for stolen items. WATCH OUT FOR HER...she seems like a kinda and sane person...but she's not....YMMV


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Boomstick Denver Yes 133 8/31/19
Review by Boomstick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of seeing Amber a few times, and each visit is better than the last. Her north in-call is quiet, safe, and comfortable, and Amber makes you feel welcome from the moment you step inside. She keeps the air conditioner set to around 68 degrees, which I was soon thankful for. Amber is an absolute pleasure to be around. If you're an introvert, she'll quickly have you feeling like you've known her for years. Plus, the various activities are mind blowing. She's not going to be around forever, so see her while you can.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-40-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
luna5654303 mikehdw Denver Yes 20 8/31/19
Review by mikehdw (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Luna a few weeks ago. Absolutely gorgeous. Good massage, not too much conversation, but that was ok. Flip good, left happy.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caressa Duval geomurphee Westminster Yes 25 8/31/19
Review by geomurphee (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Caressa at a wonderful incall in Westminster. Easy setup with typical screening. She immediately put me at ease, has a wonderful, relaxed manner, and obviously knows what she is doing. Fantastic experience all around, clothes off, DFK and UTF to start. We enjoyed many other experiences that keep me coming back.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Tonylinn247 DTC Yes 66 8/31/19
Review by Tonylinn247 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very intelligent young lady. Seen me on short notice. Takes direction very well. Would love to see again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Gait Dave Driftwood Denver Yes 26 8/31/19
Review by Dave Driftwood (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a real treat, my first venture into energy work and it was awesome. Jade went out of her way to make me feel relaxed and welcome, it was the most comfortable I have been in a session in a long time. The breathing and energy work really heightened each sensation and I left feeling lighter, younger, and very happy. This is easily a top five experience, highly recommended!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West geecue2 Denver Yes 61 8/31/19
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Nikole, glad we were able to get our schedules to line up. She is very beautiful, friendly easy going young lady. She has that sexy girl next door look to her. Chatted for a bit to get to know each other first. Could tell we were going to get along fine. All the consenual adult activities were enjoyed very much by both parties. Do not kiss and tell anymore, but went through the acronyms alphabetically. She visits Denver every so often. Will definitely see her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelina Allgood Rambro69 Denver Yes 21 8/31/19
Review by Rambro69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow all I can say is this girl is blessed. Her pics don’t do her justice. She has some amazing assets. Very responsive and enthusiastic in all activities. Started with amazing bbbj with some moaning that really enhanced it. Strapped up and bent her over the bed and that was where we finished. Couldn’t last with all the hot dirty talk. Great GFE experience. I will be seeing her again hopefully sooner than later.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Blastoflove DTC Yes 170 8/31/19
Review by Blastoflove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My contact with this beautiful AMAZING woman was flawless!! Check-in was quick, and easy! Her in call location is very modern and inviting. She offered me refreshments from a fully stocked bar to start us off! I don't want to go into long details but my experience was100% out of this world! We both pleased each other until gratifying climax!! We were there for each other which is important to me as i am a pleaser as well! I loved pleasing her as much as her to me!! She is the real deal and i expect to see her again soon!! Can't wait Audrey!! :-))


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 Dontknowname Thornton Yes 13 8/31/19
Review by Dontknowname (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/19
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time meeting syd and can say she is one of the best providers I’ve seen. She’s super chill and nice, overall great vibe :) Pics are 100 percent real. Will be seeing her again soon! Ps. she gives the best CBJ!!! Don’t miss out on her!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 ishmael2 Denver No Show 28 8/31/19
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I arrived on time and texted.Waited 10 minutes for a reply that said she fell sleep, "give me 10 minutes". Then I waited 20 minutes and texted her to tell her I was leaving. Got a reply back that said her car was stolen and she needed to file a police report. Hey, It could happen. Bad luck seems to follow some people around. Please see my other reviews for a list or wonderful providers that are reliable.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

In response to this review I have a few things I'd like to say. I am sorry that this potential client ended up wasting his time and I had every intention of seeing him, I did fall asleep prior to him getting to me which is no ones fault but my own but what happened after was out of my control. Everything that was said was true, however I've never seen this client before and I don't have a long history of no shows etc. So I believe that putting me on blast for having an emergency is quite childish and rude. Everyone has emergencies and sometimes have to cancel, I have been a provider on TOB for almost 2 years and have not had one complaint so that speaks for itself as do my stellar reviews. So if one guy wants to post a negative review because I had an emergency and had to cancel then so be it. I apologized to him profusely, but apparently some people are too good for apologies from others, instead they have to throw temper tantrums and post bad reviews. All I know is this whole thing is trivial at best and again sorry for having an emergency. I'd much rather have bad luck than have a bad attitude and be selfish and insensitive. Have a good day!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 Hobbyist DTC Yes 53 8/30/19
Review by Hobbyist (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Chloe at her DTC incall location. It was very easy to find and set-up was super easy, barely an inconvenience. Chloe is a delight. She is more attractive than her pictures and is very sexy. I found her easy to talk to and her skills are peerless. If you have a chance, treat yourself and spend some time with Chloe!


Age: 35 Smoker: Yes Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Hair Color: Other Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore MisunderstoodGuy Los Angeles Yes 174 8/30/19
Review by MisunderstoodGuy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Los AngelesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I first met with Sokha 4 years ago here in Los Angeles. I was in my early thirties and going through a tough time in life. I found Sokha online and decided to reach out to her. As soon as I emailed her I started to get nervous. An hour passed, then a few hours more until the next morning I got a response from her. Oh My God!!! She was completely engaging into my fetishes and was so excited to help me explore them together. Less then a week later we met up at a restaurant and we talked for almost 2 hours straight. Sokha is such a real person and completely nonjudgmental. We ended up setting a play date for 2 hours long and I can tel you now, that was one of the greatest days of my life. What I wanted was to be tortured in different ways, and oh boy did she deliver. First thing she did was start of light with a tickle torture. She tied me up and attacked every ticklish spot possible for almost 30 minutes straight. I almost passed out, but it was such a thrill. Next, she stood me up and tied my arms above my head and slowly started to work my balls. A few kicks followed by some whipping. During this time I actually did pass out after a good kick to my groins with her left foot. I was out for just a minute or two and when I woke up I was being cradled in her arms. She was just staring at me with a little smile. Finally we tried something that I have been wanting to try but was always too much of a chicken to ask for from someone. We experimented with pegging. All I’m going to say about this is don’t knock it till you tried it. It completely changed my world. I laughed, I cried and I passed out. I still see Sokha every time she makes a special guest appearance here in Los Angeles. Thank You for you Love Sokha. You’re the GREATEST!!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani kamikaze2000 DTC Yes 162 8/30/19
Review by kamikaze2000 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I haven't seen Karma in a few years and she looks better than ever. Convo put me at ease and I had a great time.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy bjorgum Denver Yes 77 8/30/19
Review by bjorgum (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sorry this review is overdue. Mandy is amazing! She is fantastic with communication leading up to the appointment, then when I arrived... Wow! Absolutely stunning lady answers the door. We shared some beverages, and literally began chatting like old friends. She is sooo easy to talk to, and we really seemed to hit it off! In fact, sitting and chatting, we finally realized we had used 40 mins already. So Mandy suggests I am probably not there just to chat... kinda true ????. So we move on to adult activities. She was a fan of my dining options.. then on to the main event... explosive! Mandy is awesome. She is kind, sweet, beautiful, mature, and gorgeous! I will definitely be back again! Thanks Mandy for an amazing time.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose BadBoy DTC Yes 69 8/30/19
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second visit with Annabelle and I just want to emphasize how beautiful and fun she is. The photos are recent and she really is that beautiful. I am mainly writing to share that she coaxed MSOG out of this old one-and-done guy. Doesn't happen often, and a salute to her sexiness and enthusiasm. Not a clock watcher, either. Highly recommended.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani RealDeal23 Colorado Springs Yes 162 8/30/19
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with karma. Very nice personality and looks to match. Soft skin and lips. Easy and fast set up. Nice incall. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder Er.john147 Boulder Yes 39 8/30/19
Review by Er.john147 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amy was personable, caring and took her time. No rush and made sure to go the full 60 min. Location was clean and discreet.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Lzep21 DTC Yes 120 8/30/19
Review by Lzep21 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was Finally able to meet Bree. She was definitely worth the wait. I could see her everyday. She is gorgeous and fun to talk to. Enjoy many adult activities. I will see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Lzep21 DTC Yes 94 8/30/19
Review by Lzep21 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Jessica for a fun time. She was engaging and quite talkative. All activities were performed with enthusiasm!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-20-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina cefrey DTC Yes 27 8/30/19
Review by cefrey (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Being a boob and BBBJ guy, I was in heaven when I read her reviews and saw she was coming back. Typical pre-screen through TOB references went smooth. Here boobs are very real and very big. She has mad oral skills, and the best part is she was VERY down to earth to talk to and hang out before and after. I will repeat given the opportunity.


Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 Tbgslt Rockies Yes 80 8/29/19
Review by Tbgslt (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Niki is super Smart and skilled. The massage was incredible and the end result was exactly what I needed to recover. Thanks so much for your personal attention and heart you put into your work.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana TexasNomad79 Denver Yes 158 8/29/19
Review by TexasNomad79 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This wonderful lady provided one of the best massages I have received in quite some time. The combination of a relaxing massage with the right amount of sensuality was exactly what I needed after a long week of work. The location was in a nice area and probably one of the cleanest I have ever seen. I highly recommend if you are looking to relax before a phenomenal flip.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO Alabahhoog Colorado Springs Yes 38 8/29/19
Review by Alabahhoog (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I spent an hour with Madison at her in call location. It was a clean, upscale apartment complex. She greeted me at the door in heels and lingerie... looked better than her pictures, way better. Her ass looked incredible in a thong. We toasted with some mouth wash before she gave an incredible BBBJ with great eye contact. She was really enjoying herself. She mounted me CG and was cumming within minutes, whole body trembles. Moved to DATY, missionary and then doggy where I finished enjoying the view of her perfect ass. We had great conversation and it was on to round two where I had her making more of those cute, Asian moans. She had mirrors at the edge of her bed where I enjoyed the view of her stretched around me as she rode. This girl was absolutely stunning. We showered together where she treated me like a king, washing my whole body. We parted ways with more DFK... absolute knockout. Definitely ATF worthy. Will see again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Me4gfe Colorado Springs Yes 162 8/29/19
Review by Me4gfe (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup, total, super sexy, what more could you want?? Thank karma!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten Savage_1781 Fort Collins Yes 84 8/29/19
Review by Savage_1781 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic experience from top to bottom. Great conversation, amazing massage, and MIND-BLOWING finish. I will absolutely repeat!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple YankeeClipper Denver Yes 109 8/29/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kandi, is a dream in every way. So yes....she's dreamy. Another wonderful encounter with the lovely, beautiful, sexy, witty, funny, sensual, spitfire, and all other adjectives that could possibly detail a wondrous encounter. There's a reason Kandi has terrific reviews...she's terrific. The conversation is honest, the activities are sensuous, and enjoyment was had by me ten-fold! She opens the door and you are immediately stricken by a statuesque woman that has a smoldering look in her eyes that provides a hint of what will occur shortly. All adult activities were performed masterfully. Treat Kandi with respect and you will be taken to where you thought you'd never thought you'd want to go. Kandi, thank you for another wonderful morning!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED alexd DTC Yes 66 8/28/19
Review by alexd (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is a sweetheart. I texted her very early in the morning and I was at her door less than two hours. Allison is very beautiful. I very much enjoyed my time with her. Thank you for brightening up my day.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Dawn Happyhobo Boulder Yes 17 8/28/19
Review by Happyhobo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dawn is a wonderful woman who had a very pleasant way about her. I found our time together to both educational and relaxing. I would describe the session as being the perfect blend between psychotherapy, meditation, yoga, and tantric massage. If you are looking for a way to cope with life’s stresses, or perhaps need to reignite that fire inside of you, I would highly recommend a visit.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia imyourguy DTC Yes 87 8/28/19
Review by imyourguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There really isn't much to add that hasn't been said. Alexandra is great to spend time with. I would not hesitate to book some time with this gorgeous woman again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dita itsjustsean Colorado Springs Yes 11 8/28/19
Review by itsjustsean (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Dita. Round 1 cg. Round 2 mish. Very intelligent nice lady.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Slipo DTC Yes 247 8/28/19
Review by Slipo (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well ended up seeing callie again. Had a great time she truly is a master at her craft. She knows when to make the session go between a gfe experience to a pse. I will definitely try and see her as often as I can and she has become my all time favorite. Treat her good guys.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 lolo04 Denver Yes 34 8/28/19
Review by lolo04 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Tara this morning and have been thinking about her all day long. Great massage, Great conversation, Great view, Great ending. She has a real personality, and just opened up. It's rare in the hobby and refreshing. I can't wait to see her again


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Boulder.CO.Guy Denver Yes 29 8/28/19
Review by Boulder.CO.Guy (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been a while since I've posted a review. I've been sticking with a regular FBSM provider. Unfortunately, my regular broke her foot recently and will be off her feet for several weeks. So, I've been looking for someone new to see for my weekly session. I've found her! Alexandra was easy to get in touch with and schedule with by text. I shared my TOB references and she got back to me very quickly. We met at her new incall in West Central Denver, an upscale hotel. She met me at the door in a sexy short skintight dress and I had to pick up my jaw off of the floor. She is gorgeous! Even hotter than her pictures. We chatted and found several things in common. Back rub, with lotion, was good and helped loosen me up. On the flip, she took out the Nuru gel and applied it liberally and skillfully! She is very energetic and seemed to enjoy helping me get there. I can often take a while to finish and she worked non-stop to help me over the edge. Afterwards, we showered together to clean up. Alexandra is the real deal for Nuru! Not the imitation that seems to be the norm around here. I will be back to see this gorgeous and kind provider. Treat her well and I'm sure she will do the same to you.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine Jchristopher79 Denver Yes 50 8/28/19
Review by Jchristopher79 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! The reviews are all true. She is a little hard to get hold of, but if you follow the guidance on her post you shouldn’t have a problem. First off, this woman is drop dead gorgeous. Not just above average, but seriously gorgeous! She is an excellent hostess and has everything prepared for you to take a nice shower, but be prepared - when you come out of the bathroom and and see her waiting for you in all her glory try not to completely lose your senses at sight of that amazing body and smooth, soft flawless skin. And her service is top notch. From the moment you enter you are the focus of all her attention and she really wants you to have a good time. She doesn’t rush through the main course, and really likes to talk afterward. Will not rush you out the door the moment you pop. And the talking is great. She is intelligent and very interesting. I could’ve just stayed and chatted with her for hours. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx Me4gfe Denver Yes 71 8/28/19
Review by Me4gfe (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Upscale incall, easy set up, one of the tightest spinner bodies you will ever. So sweet and cool. Sarah is a must see when in town.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina Smalls335 Denver Yes 31 8/27/19
Review by Smalls335 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I decided to begin my tob journey by meeting with Nelly. This was a great decision, she is a very attractive young woman. We began our date with a massage and things went slowly from there she is quiet but if you take things slow she begins to get more comfortable. Everything was very passionate and she was very accomodating. She was wonderful and I will be back again!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love Lovedaty4ever Denver Yes 32 8/27/19
Review by Lovedaty4ever (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When spent about a week working on scheduling a time to get together, ahe is very good at creating huge anticipation of our meeting. Had a wonderful time with an incredible massage and a very playful time together. I highly reccomend spending time with her. You will not be disappointed.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx playdate5280 DTC Yes 90 8/27/19
Review by playdate5280 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow!!! Set up was easy and communication level was perfect. Sophia is stunningly beautiful. Her eyes are the prettiest shade of blue and her body is flawless. Great experience that ranged from mild to wild. Her energy level of off the charts and she checks in to be sure you're getting what you need. We had a great conversation. She's bright and very thoughtful. I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Caveman555 DTC Yes 90 8/27/19
Review by Caveman555 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is back with a bigger and better menu. Sweet petite and lots of fun.. dfk, fia, fiv, daty, toys, cfs, cbj, msog, cob, cof, short video and greek. Do yourself a favor and book, bring her a bottle of pinot with a twist top lol


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicole Green diggitydawg Denver Yes 11 8/27/19
Review by diggitydawg (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her ad and after reading a few reviews, reached out. Her incall is out east but well worth the travel. She is very sweet and attentive. Very busty and curvy, long black hair, beautiful eyes. I took my time on her gorgeous big breasts. Then she did bbbj. I had to stop her before i finished early so we switched to k9. She is nice and tight and before long I finished in the bag. Overall, it was a good experience and I will see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega SirWilliam00 DTC Yes 71 8/27/19
Review by SirWilliam00 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had not done a threesome for a long time, but I saw Kat and her friend Winter were going to be in town and decided I just had to give it a try with both of them. They had a really fun approach to warming up the session, and I ended up being very glad I booked an hour as we went slightly over, they never said a thing about time... Both were super sweet and lots of fun together, I greatly enjoyed the whole experience - would be happy to see them both together again, or either one of them by themselves (would especially like to spend more time with Kat alone). Highly recommend.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Pickaxe DTC Yes 170 8/27/19
Review by Pickaxe (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Audrey a few days ago. Prompt communication. Screening was a breeze. She asked if I had any wardrobe preferences and I said nope, surprise me. And boy did she ever. Beautiful woman. Sensuality behind closed doors is ridiculously awesome. Great kisser. I don’t kiss and tell but the best half hour of my week hands down highly recommend. And will be seeing her again soon. Thank you Audrey


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: