Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13251 - 13300 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Mila-BP CFD1 Fort Collins Yes 44 8/22/19
Review by CFD1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a wonderful time I had with Mila. She immediately put me at ease with a hug and a squeeze. She is not a CMT but she was able to find and work out some of the knots that I had in my back and shoulders. Always made sure that I was enjoying myself and tailored her actions to what I liked. Great conversation throughout if you enjoy that or she is willing to work in silence if that is your preference. OUr conversation ranged over many subjects and she is very knowledgeable on many subjects. Mila is a very personable and beautiful young lady. And did I mention very sexy? All in all I enjoyed my time with Mila and will definitely repeat as time allows.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillySummers JoeJeff01 DTC Yes 9 8/22/19
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! What an incredible experience. I texted her and then send references via TOB. Got screened and set up time. I had to move the time around because of my schedule and she was very accommodating. Finally the time arrived and she sent me her Incall address in an upscale hotel in dtc. When I entered the room, she meet he in an incredible outfit and I could see this beautiful woman in an incredible body. Greeted me with a hug and a kiss. And what a lovely accent to accompany. Light conversation, a Quick shower and the she began with some wonderful kissing action, followed w bbj. She is a lot more beautifully and sexy than pictures. The rest of the details are for me to savior, but she has perfect curves and very responsive. Had a nice conv before we left and a nice sweet kiss before I headed out the door. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot CBam303 Denver No 56 8/22/19
Review by CBam303 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I reviewed her once before I long time ago and she was ok. But the last couple of times we meet up just felt like a let down. Hopefully she gets her life together.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED denco303 Denver Yes 66 8/22/19
Review by denco303 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Allison this past evening and had a great time! She let me chose how the night went and we had fun! She kept the small talk going during rest periods and we overall had a great conversation while enjoying each other. Definitely recommend seeing her if you can.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely secandw Longmont Yes 48 8/21/19
Review by secandw (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Violet was very responsive to my request. It took us some iteration before we could fix an appointment. When I met Violet, I was amazed to see how young and beautiful she is. I'll not get into details but I repented not meeting her earlier. She is my ATF and definitely recommend. I'll be repeating again


Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love zenman4444 Denver Yes 62 8/21/19
Review by zenman4444 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Message her through TOB. We were able to do all of our communication through TOB messenger which I really appreciated. She did some lite screening and the. We set up the appointment for a couple hours later. She has a very nice Incall in the DTC which was safe and clean. She is exactly as described, very beautiful and certainly fits my definition of GFE. Great experience, I wouldn’t hesitate to see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling StormRevel Colorado Springs Yes 61 8/21/19
Review by StormRevel (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meuri is a very sweet girl. Awesome communication from start to finish. As she advertises very clearly, her incall has limited availability. But she was able to schedule me in and it worked out with my schedule as well. So glad it did. Beautiful girl. Gorgeous booty. Good conversation. Would highly recommend! Treat her good, she deserves nothing less.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Socal7 Denver Yes 73 8/21/19
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another awesome time with Cara! I’ll try not to repeat what I already said about Cara in a previous review. She is very beautiful, fun, friendly, warm and compassionate. Every time I am around her I feel this extraordinary positive energy - and I feel very lucky to have her in my life. Thank you again Cara for being you.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CuteLili pyramid Phoenix Yes 2 8/21/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up initial contact through her website. Some light screening, and set a date for a few days later. Text message from her the night before to confirm appointment, and then they knocked on the door right on time. The ultimate experience with both Little Cici and Cute Lili. Pinch me, it can't be true... I've had my fair share of two girl shows but never one remotely close to this one. These two ladies flow so naturally together that you feel like you are in a dream come true. Really not sure what I liked more, the time they spent with each other or me. They are so into the experience you'll feel like you are in a movie. They each took charge at different times while the other became submissive. (LFK, DFK, UTF, DATY, 69, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, BBBJ, MSOG) They are the best of the best. Amazing. They travel regularly, so If you are lucky enough to find them in your town, it is a chance of a lifetime.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LittleCici pyramid Phoenix Yes 1 8/21/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up initial contact through her website. Some light screening, and set a date for a few days later. Text message from her the night before to confirm appointment, and then they knocked on the door right on time. The ultimate experience with both Little Cici and Cute Lili. Pinch me, it can't be true... I've had my fair share of two girl shows but never one remotely close to this one. These two ladies flow so naturally together that you feel like you are in a dream come true. Really not sure what I liked more, the time they spent with each other or me. They are so into the experience you'll feel like you are in a movie. They each took charge at different times while the other became submissive. (LFK, DFK, UTF, DATY, 69, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, BBBJ, MSOG) They are the best of the best. Amazing. They travel regularly, so If you are lucky enough to find them in your town, it is a chance of a lifetime.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss johnnybgood Boulder Yes 65 8/21/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well after a couple other providers couldn't accommodate a Friday evening visit I reached out to Crystal and she was available. And OMG why did I even try anyone else first, I've seen Crystal before but guess my memory is slipping because I just plain forgot how beautiful and passionate this young lady is. If your a fan of petite ladies then Crystal is a 12 on the scale of 10...Her incall is very private, and very comfortable, setup was painless. She is a fantastic gfe provider and is my Rock Star. Zero exaggeration here and is my absolute ATF, not going to wait as long again before I see this beauty. She gives a great Nuru massage as well and her conversation skills are very genuine. If you haven't visited Crystal I absolutely recommend her!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Dylanwhite Denver Yes 48 8/21/19
Review by Dylanwhite (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is a pretty woman who loves what she does. Reminds you of that soccer mom who just had the itch to get naughty. We had a great conversation, some engaging making out lots of touching feeling and gfe all the way DFK was great. She was not a clock watcher and I think enjoyed it as much as I did. BBBJ was fantastic DATY she taste great, begged me for backdoor not really my thing so passed on that but menu is pretty open. Welcome to Denver Jessica hope to see you again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire coloradoguy Colorado Springs Yes 68 8/21/19
Review by coloradoguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the privilege of spending an hour with Crystyna today. When I arrived was met with a hug and welcomed into the studio by this beautiful, smart, and sexy woman. She gave me a great massage working my deep knots then proceeded to relive a week worth of stress. Thank you Crystyna, you were just what I needed today.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami pyramid Denver Yes 26 8/21/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted my ATF and she said she had a friend with her. Yazi keeps on surprising me each time I see her. As I said in my initial review of Yazi, this gal is going to be a top tier provider. She has come a long way and if you haven't seen her you need to give her a call. You won't be disappointed. Such a petite hot body, and she worked well with her friend. The view from behind (both of them) was amazing. Go see her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedHeadTigerLily atfx Denver Yes 10 8/21/19
Review by atfx (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lily is simply amazing. From her eyes to her smile to everything else about her, she's just wonderful to be around. We set up an appointment via text and everything was straightforward and easy. Her availability is limited and she only does outcalls but the timing worked out. She arrived early, which meant that she was ready to come up as soon as I was ready for her. We chatted for a couple of minutes before heading to the bedroom. Her pictures are definitely accurate and she is even more beautiful in real life. She has gorgeous eyes, her red hair is amazing, and she's just incredible from head to toe. In everything from the activities we performed to the talking as we went, she is so much fun to be around. We went through a bunch of different positions and activities. Talking through what we wanted was so easy and casual. It was really like hanging out with a friend (she definitely goes for the GFE...nothing every felt hurried). Lily is very sweet and friendly and is amazing at this. The next time an opportunity arises to have her over, I will definitely send her a message!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
theharperkelly juztinkredible Fort Collins No 35 8/21/19
Review by juztinkredible (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: After a decade of hobbying, I can finally say, that I have had a terrible experience. I just never thought it would happen like this. A bit of backstory... I initially contacted Miss Harper a few months back to set up an appointment. During our conversation I asked about a service that I would like to include in our session, which was listed on her website. She told me that she did not offer this service, so I opted to not finalize the appointment. Fast forward to 8/07/19… I still wanted to see Miss Harper, as I find her to be a gorgeous woman. So I texted her to set up an appointment, and add in the fact that I regretted not seeing her last time, and that I would like to make it up to her. She texted back with a time that would work for her, and let me know that she would give me a few cross streets to drive to later. I agreed, and she complied. After contacting her again from the cross streets, she gave me her address. Upon reaching her in the I agreed, and she complied. After contacting her again from the cross streets, she gave me her address. Upon reaching her incall, I was greeted by Miss Harper, and she immediately invited me in and into her bedroom. She asked me to get comfortable, and I did just that. She joined me on the bed and we had quite a few minutes of getting to know each other conversation, during which I reach the point where I thought we should be comfortable with each other and tried to initiate contact. After a few failed attempts at moving forward with the session, to no avail, I finally completely got into my birthday suit. She gave me a bizzarre look, and reached over and grabbed a cover, which struck me as weird, as her past reviews state that she is GFE. I thought maybe my mileage was about the vary; but I have no idea how much. After a rough, and the most mechanical CBJ I have ever received, I managed to finish. She didn’t listen to me as I expressed that I would like to slow down and try something else. But I figured, no biggie, I suppose I will just save it for around two. She then proceeded to whip a few towels in my direction and said, “There you go.” She then got off of the bed, and put back on her bra and shirt, as this was all she had removed. I playfully asked, “Why would you go on do that?” At which point things took a nasty turn, and she snidely replied with, “Because we are done here!” I asked her if she was serious, to which she just barked back with, “Yeah we’re through here.” Being in only about 15 minutes, and receiving this level of rudeness and disrespect. I contemplated about stooping to her level. I however opted for better judgment, and decided to leave instead, and forgo any further unpleasantries. I said to her on my way to the door that this was not how I had imagined our meeting would go. Her only response was, “Don’t you have a long drive back home?” After all of my time in this hobby, I have never been more disrespected, and made to feel as uncomfortable as I was by Miss Harper. I understand that YMMV, but I feel that this was just her conniving plan to get back at me for not booking with her last time I contacted her. Seeing as I got little to no pleasure from my time with Miss Harper, I hope to gain that by trading my first worst experience ever, with Miss Harper’s first negative review. I hope that Miss Harper reflects on her actions that day when she reads this review, and slays whatever demons she may have. Maybe she would be better off taking some time off to get herself to a better mindset, but then again; maybe I am just the first to see the real Harper Kelly. Final thought Miss Kelly… You may have had flawless reviews up to this point, but keep in mind that one aww shit, kills 100 at a boys.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36
REBUTTAL:

This client had a hygienic issue with his genitals. I discovered the problem when the session was already underway. When I asked the client if they would like to take a shower, they declined stating they already had taken one. I did not feel comfortable telling the client to leave at this point because I did not know how he would react to being told about his hygienic issue, and I did not want to create a tense or potentially violent situation. I handled the situation in the most polite way I possibly could, and then gently asked the client to leave. I have an excellent history of previous reviews, and I have never had to deal with a situation like this before because I screen extensively. This client had good references, but I would never recommend seeing him.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Malz Denver Yes 96 8/20/19
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Made time for a Sunday funday and I enjoyed every second I got to spend with Miss Adrianne! I don't know if I've ever laid eyes on a more beautiful woman in my life. Seriously I don't think she has any flaws. The only thing above her physical appearance was the time spent together. I left feeling amazing!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds BadBoy Denver Yes 142 8/20/19
Review by BadBoy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Our schedules finally aligned, so I called the lovely Reese in the morning and was able to book a date for that afternoon. When I walked in, I was blown away by two things: 1) how beautiful she is, with a lovely face that is not shown in the otherwise accurate photos, and 2) how much she looked just like one of my favorites from a few years ago, who had retired and moved away. As it turns out, it is the same gal, back and with a new name, but once again a favorite because of her beauty, charm, accommodating manner, and wild streak. Everything said in the other reviews is true, she is very organized, ready on time, good with communications, energetic, passionate, fun to be with, fun to cuddle, fun all around. Did I mention how beautiful she is? 10/10, no reservations whatsoever.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenni-9592 coj_98 DTC Rip-Off 1 8/20/19
Review by coj_98 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I have seen this lady a few times over the last year. Most of the time is was a normal session with a quality performance and time. But after re-connecting with her and hearing a drama filled story of issues. I for some reason decided I wanted to help her. So we meet at a location and I purchased accommodations for the evening for us. After an hour with her it was clear she was moving in and planned to stay there. I spoke with the management about no extra charges or nights on my card. She proceeded after I left.... to try, which the hotel gratefully declined her. She then proceeded to steal items out of the room before vacating the property. I now have a large charge on my credit card due to her. She's got issues obviously....I hope she gets help...but in the mean time I would stay clear of her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Marie atadlong DTC Yes 27 8/20/19
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG, ok my fetish is young, slim, spinner, talented, GFE with no drama. Cuter in person, easy to contact :perfect. WOW


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx jj2018k Denver Yes 71 8/20/19
Review by jj2018k (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up with text and verification. Good communication. Nice conversation. She goes above and beyond and was a pleasure meeting her. I would recommend her 100%.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emmahere2healu Beachbum21 Denver Yes 26 8/20/19
Review by Beachbum21 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Needed a massage and found Emma she has a great personality and gives a great massage pictures are 100% accurate so if your looking for a great massage from a beautiful gal Emma should be your first choice!!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit Everhard Denver Yes 73 8/20/19
Review by Everhard (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was great to see Jessica and I waited too long to see her. After I arrived, we had a bit of convo where she said that she had read my reviews and learned what I like and had something in store for me. She then proceeded to get straight to business. I have to agree with the other reviewers. Seeing this petite bodacious beauty doing things to and with you while speaking filthy words in that accent is enough to drive a man wild. After MSOG, I left a very happy man.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy of Boulder Dionysus939 Boulder Yes 39 8/20/19
Review by Dionysus939 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had a couple of sessions with Amy. She is a beautiful lady with special skills. The flip is memorable to say the least!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alya Love pyramid Denver Yes 27 8/20/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where do I start? Gorgeous woman. Polite. Professional. A therapeutic sensual massage unsurpassed. Such a fun, flirtatious personality with a great sense of humor. From initial text to hug goodbye it was sheer bliss. I will see again and again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove Howler44 Fort Collins Yes 68 8/20/19
Review by Howler44 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once again this wonderful lady went out of her way to make sure we could spend some time together, I’m very glad she did!Thank you luv! Sarah is unbelievable to spend time with in every way, intelligent, witty, caring, and an incredibly sensual treat to experience! I hope we get a chance to visit again before you head to warmer climate! Treat her with respect gents, she will return the courtesy !


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega handful0064 Denver Yes 71 8/19/19
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a fantastic time was had by all with Kat and Winter Kay. These two bring a whole new meaning to the porn star experience. When sexy little Kat asked me to be the Caboose of the sex train it was an unbelievable view I had from behind. I will let you figure that one out. Kay and Kat are top notch and two of the sexiest little ladies you will ever visit. Can't wait to visit them again WOW!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Leoaugust DTC Yes 103 8/19/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Winter Kay led me to her upscale hotel got to her room to see before me this beautiful blonde bombshell in sexy lingerie and heels! Winter brought the storm right away, dfk and a strong hug. In a blink she was standing before me naked offering a cold glass of water, I should have poured it over my head as she got me on my back right away to deliver a mind blowing bbbj heating things up quickly. Slow, wet, sexy little moans, deep throat to the pubs while mesmerizing me with her beautiful eyes! Daty and Dato was clean and fresh and oh so tasty! CG, RCG, , Fiv, Fia, Doggie, Lazy Doggie and ending in Mish. Warm towel, more dfk, nice massage, ran a nice shower for me then we shared some common interests and laughs. This woman is soft spoken, but Texas sexy and it all feels like an old lover you just hooked up with again! Not pretentious at all very genuine and not a clock watcher. Beauty, brains and skills you will be hard to match, grab your phone and do yourself a favor and make an appointment to visit nirvana! Thanks Winter see you next time for the two girl show!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 ala_carte Denver Yes 34 8/19/19
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had a few sessions with the goddess Tara over the past couple of years. She is a natural healer and empath and I have left her sessions with a lightness in spirit and form. The pictures are her, be reassured. Her body is desirable and I have imagined her horizontal with me on the table. She is a professional. She knows muscle and body manipulation. She will make you VERY comfortable, though maybe tense in some areas as her hands soothe those aching muscles and arouse the other tender senses. But don’t worry because she knows what she is doing and she is very good at releasing that tension while your hands are politely but pleasurably squeezing and caressing her female attributes. Tara has a terrific location with parking available nearby, and the massage room is private and quiet. The studio is clean and upscale, and she does a great job of being discreet with her clients. I will be seeing her on a regular basis!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 143 8/19/19
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had fun seeing Kara! She is a total sweetheart. GFE all the way.! I highly recommend her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 75 8/19/19
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was excited to see Elizabeth would be in the Springs and reached out right away. Good communication. She is definitely the girl in the pictures. Some of the best BBBJ I've had the pleasure of experiencing.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love acmb2017 DTC Yes 62 8/19/19
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I want to start with OMG. This lady is super sweet and great looking. Very sensible screening and great communication. She has a very clean in call. As soon as she opened the door I regretted not scheduling a longer time. She is absolutely a girlfriend without the negatives. I definitely will visit again and recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana johnnybgood DTC Yes 39 8/19/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What more can be said about this pretty lady. She is there to make us happy plain and simple... Set-up was easy after messaging her on 411 and tob, she responded quickly and a date was set. She has a beautiful small body that is soft to the touch and oh so wonderful to wrap your body around. She is tight and toned everywhere and provides a great GFE experience! My only hiccup with her would have been that my mustache kept tickling her so this created a problem mostly while kissing, might have to lose that for a time before my next visit with her.... She's fabulous and I highly recommend!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bookingariel boulderbeard Westminster Yes 18 8/19/19
Review by boulderbeard (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. What a sexy and fun girl. Made me at ease right away with a hug and some small talk. Hot hot lil body, tight everywhere, fantastic bum. TF, mish, doggy finish. As enjoyable as the main event was, I also really enjoyed talking with her for 10 mins after getting dressed about life and travels. What a catch!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire swordmas754 Colorado Springs Yes 68 8/19/19
Review by swordmas754 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I asked her last minute for an appointment, in which she gladly agreed to which was amazing. She definitely knows what she is doing, the massage was amazing she put genuine effort into the massage. I highly enjoyed my time with her, she has a way with her hands, definitely drained me . Highly recommend reading the bathroom rules, in order to maximize your time. I will gladly come back.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Hello, thank you for the review. I am sorry that you felt my pictures were old and not an accurate depiction of who I am, this is definitely a first for me. The majority of my pictures are less than 3-6 months old, with a few being as new as a month ago. I had 2 or 3 pictures that were a little over a year old, and those have been deleted from my gallery. I did a new professional photo shoot yesterday 08/18/19, so I will be adding those as soon as I get them. Thank you and happy hobbying.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor jack nastee Fort Collins Yes 170 8/19/19
Review by jack nastee (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a sweet heart. Very beautiful woman, made sure I was taken care of. Talked about life afterwards, great skills all the way around.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Leoaugust DTC Yes 69 8/18/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Annabelle Rose does a thorough check on TOB so be patient because she is so worth waiting for! When I arrived at her DTC location she got me to her room quickly! A beautiful spinner with a big smile and alluring eyes in a black silk robe grabbed me for a hug and kiss. We enjoyed a few laughs while getting comfortable with each other which was very easy! Great personality, witty, laughing came easy but hard to concentrate on conversation because she is that hot! We are both Leo's so we were eager to please one another first, I won both in being first and with sweet daty! Then came one of the best bbbj's I may have ever had. This woman LOVES fellatio, great eye contact with her beautiful almond eyes gazing up at you, slow , fast, deep and deeper yet no gag reflex and had to hold on with all my might! Next was cg moving her hips in a rhythm, reverse cg and another fantastic move that may not have an acronym! The ass views were awesome and she can sure move it! Went to mish so she could get her O along with mine! More dfk and recovering with more chit chat, not a clock watcher or trying to chase you out the door -Ymmv. See this woman before she leaves and hope she makes Denver a regular stop, I will definitely be repeating and highly recommend AR.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay footman Westminster Yes 25 8/18/19
Review by footman (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an outstanding time with KK yesterday, she is the girl in the pictures and is incredibly accommodating. We texted back-and-forth throughout the day taking care of references. When I showed up she was dressed in a super sexy lingerie. She loves to worship cock. She spent several minutes on a BBBJ with intense DT and gagging. It took everything I had to hold on for the main event. She then played with her toy for some time while I tongued her vajayjay. She was begging for FS so she could use here toy to make herself have an O. I was happy to oblige. Total GFE and highly recommend. She is very accomadating to requests and fetishes.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose roaster Denver Yes 121 8/18/19
Review by roaster (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cali, what an amazing woman. Set up was more then easy with this fine young woman. Upon being screened and meeting within hours she meet me at the door looking better then her pictures. She was more then happy to give me a big kiss and then some. One thing Cali did was try and put me at ease. I am normally very nervous meeting someone new for the first time, but she was more then I expected. I could not ask for more. Oh and also, head game.....WOW


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedHeadTigerLily OldBiker2 Denver Yes 10 8/18/19
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: wonderful! I would say GFE, but I never had a girlfriend this fabulous. Really pretty, charming, enthusiastic and vocal. Absolutely top notch in every way


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz Jmaegs Denver Yes 18 8/18/19
Review by Jmaegs (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My session with Ila was like none I've experienced before. What a wonderful experience. The usual first meeting administrative details apply and setup with refs was painless and simple. Ila's in-call is at a non-traditional space but it was perfect. She was on time (one of a few that have been on time) and very professional but personable. She guided me though discussion about what I wanted to achieve and how I wanted to feel and was very interested in me. She really seemed like she cared about me. I wouldn't say that I'm a very sensitive, spiritual or empathic person so I usually shy away from personal self reflection or even talking about my feelings much. However, Ila was so easy to talk to that I felt myself really embrace and enjoy this part of the session. We then moved to the table and she guided me through breathing and touching and I felt a deeply intimate, personal connection with Ila that it left me trembling. Not in a bad way, just excited and breathlessly anticipating what she would do next. I don't know how to completely describe it and I think you had to be there to understand. The massage was a combination of light touch, scratch and medium pressure massage. She asked what I liked and didn't like and paid attention to sensitive areas with a light tease. On the flip things heated up with a body slide and the greatest DFK I've had yet. We worked on some edging techniques and she left me satisfied. Not your typical FBSM and we'll worth it. I can't wait to see Ila again and would recommend you do the same.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 searcher Westminster Yes 27 8/18/19
Review by searcher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 45 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Msrose is a smart and sexy woman. She has a beautiful face and a lovely body. She is a good communicator via text or email, but she’s very busy, so give her time to respond. She shows up when she says she will and texts you if she’s going to be late. Would I recommend? OMG yes! Full throttle GFE with a sweet disposition and a commitment to mutual pleasure. UTF, DATY,MISH, CG, DOGGIE,DFK were Enjoyed by both of us. You’re in for a real treat with her, fellas- don’t miss out. Thanx Msrose- you’re beautiful in many ways.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cloe dancejack Denver Yes 6 8/18/19
Review by dancejack (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cloe is great as usual. She has a can do attitude that is really friendly. She has a few safety rules but other than that she is what I would call open to most things. We met and got comfortable right away. GFE was excellent. Will repeat.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit añejo Westminster No Show 105 8/18/19
Review by añejo (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We setup the appt via text the day before with sharing of references from TOB. I texted her day of appt and she replied when she landed in Denver to confirm. She sent me hotel address when she got checked in. While I was in transit to her location, she texted me for a new start time of 15 minutes later cuz she was running late. I replied with a simple "Yes" because I was driving. This was the last I heard from her. I followed with a couple of texts after that when I was in the area, in the parking lot, a "are we still on?", and finally a "I guess not" message about 30 minutes after the new scheduled time. I ended up driving home because I only have so much available "hobby time".


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana NB1994 DTC Yes 39 8/18/19
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got a chance to see Katy and she did not disappoint. Great curves, wonderful hospitality, and the most thorough massage of any Thai Provider. All the other reviews speaking of her excellence are accurate. Don't miss her and treat her well friends


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaBaby Savoir Faire Denver Yes 12 8/18/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was at work as usual and I decided to browse the TOB listings. A couple of ladies stood out but Mia was the first one to respond. Mia screened/verified/invited me over fairly quickly (my kind of woman). We slightly kept in touch on my way over to her in call and I soon found myself in the parking lot. I relayed that I had arrived and shortly after, I was inside of her in call. Mia is a tiny petite little cutey pie. She is a very nice girl with a great attitude. Mia is not GFE and basically has a solid rule which happens to be no when it comes to kissing. A couple of technical malfunctions made my stay a very short one. Next time I will stay longer but I have no complaints at all with the way the session turned out. The Savior Faire "The release was well worth the wait" Award goes to Mia. See you around soon Mia, I had fun.....


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Dinger DTC Yes 103 8/17/19
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful experience from booking to the end of the session. Kay is a very sweet woman with a great southern accent and charm. Doesn’t get any better than a non-rushed half hour with a beautiful woman who aims to please. Would enjoy seeing her again when she is in town and she is for sure someone you don’t want to miss having the pleasure of meeting.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Mile high cowboy Denver Yes 247 8/17/19
Review by Mile high cowboy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I will say this. I normally do not write a review. But this experience was so awesome that I have to say something. Wow we had fun. Treat her right boys and she will take care of you.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Parker in Parker DTC Yes 67 8/17/19
Review by Parker in Parker (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing Katy was an experience of a life time. All the glowing reviews you have read are accurate. She is gorgeous, articulate, sexy, and has a way of immediately putting you at ease. Her in call was nice and easy to find. I highly recommend seeing Katy, I shall be doing so again. :-)


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmberAustin69 Hulk Denver Yes 5 8/17/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fun time with Amber who is one of Miami's finest! She's a very beautiful woman with a killer body. She is very good at keeping the pace going and thoroughly enjoying multiple OG's at every stage of the game. I left there physically drained from all the fun activities (LFK, UTF, DATY, 69, CG, K9, BBBJ). I'm glad she decided to include Denver on her tour. Go see her you won't be disappointed.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: