Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13351 - 13400 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Aliahaneen Josh69 DTC Yes 22 8/12/19
Review by Josh69 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: sweet girl best bbbj possibly ever


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-30-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 mf241307 Rockies Yes 80 8/12/19
Review by mf241307 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Niki gives a very relaxing massage. She is cautious about who she meets and very descret which I feel is a good thing. I will certainly return to have the stress relived from my body.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr Dugee Denver Yes 25 8/12/19
Review by Dugee (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: finally got to meet Shannon after seeing her listing for some time. She is a mature woman and will put you at ease immediately. Nice in-call and very relaxing experience. Will definitely repeat and highly recommend to anyone. You won’t regret setting an appointment. Thanks Shannon.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox edenver Denver Yes 88 8/12/19
Review by edenver (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dixie has probably been the best I've ever had. I've seen her twice now. Very enthusiastic, pics are accurate. You can tell she loves what she does. Absolutely would recommend if you're a tit man. She's also very easy to communicate with and professional. 10/10 would recommend!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel-5983 InterestedinCOS-8553 Colorado Springs Yes 8 8/12/19
Review by InterestedinCOS-8553 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a pretty easy two call contact, I met Chanel at her incall at a cozy hotel. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised that her pics are accurate. Tight body, fit and pretty. We chatted it up to get more comfortable and she really seemed engaged in our conversation. After a little time things began to move forward and we got much more comfortable. Chanel has a great body and really knows how to use it. Her skills were very good and, most importantly, her attitude was great. Started off with some very good cbj, then moved onto cfs in a few positions with a great finish. I find her to be quite a bit of fun, sweet, and I'll definitely repeat. She's great.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds surroundedbyhappiness Denver Yes 142 8/12/19
Review by surroundedbyhappiness (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What more could I ask for, serpentine body, flawless skills, intelligent, unrushed, time just went by too fast for one hour, two hours for sure next time.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel SilverSurfer Denver Yes 67 8/11/19
Review by SilverSurfer (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Raquel many times over the past few years and each time is better than the last, which is saying quite a lot! I'd strongly recommend 90 minutes, as it gives more time to fully engage and explore a variety of sensations. Gentlemen, you owe it to yourself to experience what Lovely Raquel has to offer.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza PsymonyB DTC Yes 103 8/11/19
Review by PsymonyB (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is.....there are.....no words to describe how smoking hot she is...none. As said by others- she knows what she likes and will tell you. If you’re smart you will follow her lead. She was available on very short notice this time. I highly recommend meeting her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Skye-0699 Polepatrol Denver Yes 48 8/11/19
Review by Polepatrol (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful visit with Jessica everything felt familiar with her shes very easy to get along with and fully gfe experience. Fantastic skills in each area, everything we want and nothing we don't all items on the menu. Everything was done enthusiastically never looked at the clock and never looked at her phone. She is EXACTLY what we are all looking for.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure JoeJeff01 DTC Yes 133 8/11/19
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: See Amber many times, she is great provider. Total gfe and very friendly and accommodating.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck JoeJeff01 Denver Yes 130 8/11/19
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Good experience up north, Ashe was very accommodating, and responded very quickly. Very nice Incall and made me feel very comfortable. I will see visit again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 78 8/11/19
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally had the pleasure of meeting Misa today for one of her incredible FBSM sessions. Now I wonder why I waited so long. Misa has set a new standard for pleasurable, indulgent and erotic massages for me. I met her at her very clean and comfortable incall, conveniently located and easy to find. Parking was no problem. Once inside, I was greeted by the very same beautiful woman that is shown in her listings. Misa, in addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, is one of the sweetest, most considerate people I've met. Easy conversation, slow, sensual massage, frequent teasing with mutual touching, I couldn't have had a better afternoon experience! Then came the flip and I enjoyed a smoking hot tight little spinner in various positions on top of me until I couldn't take any more! Highly recommend!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove JoeJeff01 Denver Yes 68 8/11/19
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great experience with Sarah. Amazing woman and so damn sexy. I’m hoping to see her soon as she heads this way.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl SaulGoodman DTC Yes 143 8/11/19
Review by SaulGoodman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Kara many times over the past few years. She texts me when she's coming to Denver, and I count the days. I'll see her a couple times while she's here, always at a nicer hotel in DTC. She provides an experience that is truly wonderful. Skills. Beauty. Attitude. Intelligence. Discretion. Kara is a delightful person to get to know which I why I look forward to her visit every time. She's quite funny and her pictures are very accurate. Thankyouthankyouthankyou Kara!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Alabahhoog Colorado Springs Yes 143 8/11/19
Review by Alabahhoog (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I met Kara at a nice in call location in DTC. She greeted me at the door in some lingerie and I was stunned. The pictures she has do not do her justice. Hands down the best tits I’ve ever seen in person. Much bigger than her pics seem to show. She was very accommodating! She folded me clothes neatly and we had a lot of fun. I wanted an hour but could only do 30min due to her scheduling. I’ll definitely see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee Leoaugust Denver Yes 71 8/11/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi verified me thru TOB and the usuall verification texts, so set up was painless. Nice upscale hotel and knocked on door to find this Asian beauty on the bed dressed in a cute little outfit! Exchanged pleasantries with some lfk, smart and what beautiful eyes and smile! Figured out our likes and started with some clean and tasty daty ending in an O for her. She was eager to return the favor, slow, wet, does a little twist motion that was nice and deep throat with great eye contact. Got covered and she preferred mish, put a leg lock on my ass and gave me one hell of a ride. She enjoyed as much as me I believe. Cleaned up, chatted a little and had some common interests and friends which was cool. Very beautiful, kind, not a clock watcher and above par skills. High recommended seeing Kristi! Cio for now hon!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Evelyn-9831 funtimes50 Denver No 1 8/11/19
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Shown into her messy apartment. Clothes, shoes, and all other stuff on the floor. Definitely some drug use in this house. I refused to lay on the massage table and that was the end of the session. Would not recommend


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Alabahhoog Colorado Springs Yes 37 8/11/19
Review by Alabahhoog (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met her at a nice in call location in DTC. She greeted me at the door in a tight, classy dress and heels. She looked absolutely stunning. I could have taken her out to dinner. We talked a little bit, but there was clearly a mutual attraction so we had plenty of fun. She seemed to enjoy herself. We cuddled up and talked a little before going again. Her butt is to die for.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V Tony2018 Denver Yes 21 8/11/19
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time. Definite GFE and was lots of fun! She was very friendly, always smiling, very attentive and made sure that I was having a great time. I think she was into the session as much as I was. Don't hesitate to see her! Treat her well, she deserves it!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 johnnybgood DTC Yes 49 8/11/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally met up with Farrah after chasing after her for 5 months or so, the stars finally aligned and we found a day that would work for us and we set a time, a few texts later I was at her nice upscale incall. Farrah is a chill beautiful lady with super soft skin and great curves but something was missing with our session, maybe it was the fire alarm that went off after I arrived maybe we just didn't connect (it does happen) but I finished with cim we talked a bit, she offered another round but I politely declined. Not likely that I'll look for a 2nd date with Farrah, but YMMV


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove South Island Denver Yes 68 8/11/19
Review by South Island (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great session. Lots of fun activities. Easy communication and a guaranteed repeat.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Notfadeaway71p Westminster Yes 152 8/11/19
Review by Notfadeaway71p (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first experience and Lulu made it very relaxing. She is so slim and tight! Lulu is very fun and nice. We laughed alot. Would definitely recommend.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooklynne BeSweet Denver Yes 57 8/11/19
Review by BeSweet (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brooklynne is a beautiful women with all the passion that a man could ever ask for. We had a mutual good time filled with cuddling, french kisses and numerous times at bat. I have never been with a woman with more desire and love. We shared many jokes and stories that we both enjoyed. She is a delightful person and most eager to please. I will see her again for more loving.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi bigfick Thornton Yes 119 8/11/19
Review by bigfick (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Barbi is always willing to please, provides a great service. I’ve seen her several times, but I probably won’t see her again though. PM for details, enjoy fellas!


Age: 55 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-28-38
REBUTTAL:

Well I attempted to contact you to see what the trouble was and you never responded so I must assume that it is very probable you are just a part of the rumor mill that has been running crazy here lately....Too many rumors going around about the ladies here being supplied by fraudsters who are attempting to move in on the market, as the past is again repeating itself which is very clear lately....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Cologuy82 Westminster Yes 116 8/11/19
Review by Cologuy82 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Lauren at her incall location, very easy setup and had quick responses to messaging. Gorgeous in person, tall, fit and very skilled. Excellent session start to finish, definitely will repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissNicoleenCanna Dontknowname Westminster Yes 24 8/10/19
Review by Dontknowname (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Nicoleen twice already. Hands down one of the best I’ve met with. She’s easy to talk to and easy to set up with. Her incalls are always at nice upscale hotels. From the second you walk into the room to the second you leave she’ll make it the best experience you’ve had. She’s is true gfe and not a clock watcher at all. I high recommend seeing her


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 samttoc73 Westminster Yes 53 8/10/19
Review by samttoc73 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A visit with Megan is nothing short of fantastic! Arrived at her location and was welcomed into one of the most pleasant residences by one of the most attractive women I have ever known here or anywhere else. Megan is someone you could talk to for hours on end. Casual conversation with her just increases the anticipation of what is to come, and when it does it is a 5 star experience. She has gorgeous features and her body is magnificently sexy & she is only going to get prettier. She is a great kisser and is very responsive to all that ensues. If I had that sort of disposable income I would see her every day. Maybe twice on Sundays. Better yet, I'd do all I could to be her one & only. You don't meet many like Megan as you venture through life. Treasure any time that you get to be in her presence. What an awesome lady.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis coking Denver Yes 47 8/10/19
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow great hour spent. Definitely now on my top 3 for FBSM for sure. Very beautiful and petite Latina. She had bangs and a smile that made her look like Selena. She worked out some of the knots on my back and shoulder that have been bothering me. Very much professional and CMT experience. She knows what she is doing. Very relaxing to the point I almost fell asleep. The flip was also great and lots of eye contact.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tabitha Thompson Hulk Denver Yes 9 8/10/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tabitha is a beautiful woman with a glowing smile and a sweet personality. I stumbled onto her P411 visitor ad and immediately recognized her photo's from long ago. I contacted her and we set a date to meet up. Well, the rest is history, I arrived, was greeted by a lovely lady and we had a very steamy fun time together (UTF, DATY, Nipple Play, CFS).


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel Lovely-8985 Maxman45 Denver Yes 9 8/10/19
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a couple of attempts to connect we were finally able to find a time that worked for us.. standard 2 step setup..very nice and safe location.. total knockout and her personality is off the charts... great energy and chemistry from start to finish... gfe session... treat her right.. will definitely repeat..


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss Flintstone Boulder Yes 65 8/10/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Crystal at her incall in Boulder and it was a great experience that blended Nuru and GFE. I scheduled 90 minutes with her and prior to the session she was a great communicator. I had a long drive as I live about 45 miles away and was concerned about traffic but Crystal was gracious with everything and gave me great directions. Once inside I was blown away by her beauty as her pictures are spot on. She is very sensual and the DFK was a nice prelude of things to come. We laid down on her bed and had plenty of time to explore her her long, beautiful body which I did. Everything was on the menu (DFK, UTF, CIM DATY, 69) until the main event which included long, slow CG until I eventually could not last any longer. After that I rolled over and she gave me a great Nuru message which got me ready for round 2 and Crystal was generous with the full scheduled time for MSOG. Long, story short Crystal is a dream in a beautiful body with a sensual heart and it was totally worth the time and the drive. I cannot wait to see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 fredsp411 Denver Yes 50 8/10/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a very lovely and satisfying experience with Leigh. Comfortable and easy to find location with easy parking. Tailored massage room with a very professional table. Massage was CMT quality. The fun part was really fun. She is a lovely, caring person.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor chewbilicious DTC Yes 170 8/10/19
Review by chewbilicious (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Audrey gave me one of the best afternoons I've ever had. I'm a younger guy, but her stamina outdid mine. Total GFE for the MOs we both had. She gave me a shot from her full bar and we went straight to business. I'm going to be sore for a few days now but I still feel amazing, smiling wide a few hours after our session. As I was with her, I kept thinking it would be hard to find a wife I could ever have this much fun with. She's beyond beautiful, a lovely face you're going to have to smooch yourself. Excellent kisser. And she loves DATY even as much as I do.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 notanative15 Denver Yes 34 8/9/19
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There's not much more to add that others have not already said. She's very sweet and provides good conversation. The massage was top notch. She was accommodating and did not rush. It was just what I needed and I left a happy camper. Her place is pretty easy to find and there's parking close to her. I have no complaints. Fun session and I highly recommend her services.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles Topnotchflicks Denver Yes 20 8/9/19
Review by Topnotchflicks (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very interesting / unique location. Follow directions closely! Once inside, you must be okay with dogs. Bed not a massage table. Lots of oil, lots of body to body, Shower followed - which entailed my body being cleaned for me very thoroughly!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate YankeeClipper DTC Yes 129 8/9/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reviews were all spot on...especially the ones that start with WOW! I've always been attracted to mature women and Lexi personifies everything that I truly enjoy in an awesome encounter. She's beautiful, gorgeous, smoking hot, great body, great skills, fun, smart, smoking hot, smokiing hot, smoking sexy, and a pure joy. I've already scheduled another apt with her for next week. ALL acronyms were a true joy and DATY was ever so tasty and I couldn't get enough and couldve stayed down there till next week!.Lexi answered the door in a sexy outfit with high heels and wore them for me throughout our time, beautiful lingerie, and a welcoming hug. She's smart, a great conversationalist and did I mention hot bod? Feeling her on me in everyway was sensual, she loves, and knows, how to kiss which is a huge turn on. She is gorgeous, fun to spend an hour with and all reviews are accurate...i dont need to share as it'll all be repetitive. Definitely GFE! I spent one hour with her, and i immediately planned my next visit. We have a mutual friends and damn the thought of having a twosome is something I need to inquire about!?! Lexi, thank you so much for a wonderful experience and I cannot wait to see you once again. You left me drained and extremely happy to have finally met you. Yours...in every way imaginable, YankeeClipper.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye chewbilicious DTC Yes 150 8/9/19
Review by chewbilicious (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen her a few times now. She's a nurse who dies this on the side, total hot busty mom body. She was very responsive to DATY and while not full GFE, she always leaves me feeling so so good.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot chewbilicious DTC Yes 31 8/9/19
Review by chewbilicious (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was nice, a smokin hot petite body don't get me wrong. She met me at the front door of the hotel and walked me up which made me a little uneasy. Then she took about 10 minutes to get ready and smoke weed in her bathroom. Playtime was fun, but I left with makeup all over my face and beard, makeup was all over her ass and legs. That kind of turned me off. But the session was enjoyable and it seemed like she has a good time doing it.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

So I assume most women wear makeup, so to Bitch about getting a lil makeup on your face is just dumb. Also yes awhile back I would put cover up on my legs because I have psoriasis and at the time was having issues with it being more flared up. So versus looking like shit or having to explain the dealio, I would put cover up on to make it look better. I’ve since haven’t had issues with it too tough. Keep in mind this is something I don’t have much control over, so if someone wants to bitch about something as petty as that. Wow. That’s all I gotta say.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit chewbilicious DTC Yes 73 8/9/19
Review by chewbilicious (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My second experience with her was awesome. She opened up to me more, and we had a great time. All activities were safe, but she is so beautiful and has a sexy accent that makes me want to go back again and again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling fornyhucker Colorado Springs Yes 61 8/9/19
Review by fornyhucker (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very petite, only went with a massage but her body is tight with a nice booty.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 68 8/9/19
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is a sweetheart.. This was my first time in seeing Sarah, it won’t be my last. She makes you feel really relaxed when you are greeted at the door. Great conversationalist and takes an active interest in making sure you are enjoying yourself. And certainly enjoyed my time with her. She beautiful and has a body you just want to squeeze and cuddle Treat her with respect and you be rewarded with such a sweet lady. I will have this smile for a long time. Thank you Sarah


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HotNWetFastJess average1 Denver Yes 33 8/9/19
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing Jess again since she had an in-call location. Set up was quickly arranged the prior evening. Not sure what I can add to my other fantasy review. She is an awesomely fun lady to spend time with and she has a particular skill set that is outstanding. Jess seems to have a need to please and it is a treat to experience that need. Her knowledge of the oral tradition uncovered some deep and needful things. Her conversation was unrushed and exquisite. She is a wonderfully lush and plush lady who enjoys her pleasures with a hunger that can leave you completely drained...in the best of ways.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Blastoflove DTC Yes 133 8/9/19
Review by Blastoflove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up with Amber was flawless. We met at her in call and it was easily found. She was always in contact with me to assure a smooth visit. We had coffee to start and just enjoyed good intellectual conversation. Very refreshing. We then proceeded to spend some heavenly time together. Both of us enjoyed giving as much as receiving. Our time was blissfull. I had a lovely time with AMber and wait with baited breath for out next meeting. I highly recomend anyone to join in her fan club with me.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jerseydiamond fornyhucker Colorado Springs Yes 25 8/9/19
Review by fornyhucker (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Its almost like a fantasy coming here, the vibes the room has goes with the hobby. She has curtains around the bed and she has perfected her arch. She does not watch time and gives you her 100%, never got distracted by phone or anything.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brookllyyn mikehung Denver Yes 8 8/9/19
Review by mikehung (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a lovely person. She kept in touch with me all the time since we scheduled to meet. I felt comfortable with her immediately after meeting. She did everything with such grace made me feel special and like a boss. She is complete GFE!! Not a clock watcher at all. I will remember this meet for a very long time. I would sure see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya SeniorPlayboy Denver Yes 119 8/9/19
Review by SeniorPlayboy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to arrange an early evening session with Cherry through TOB messages and texts. She handled the process in a very professional manner. Unfortunately, I encountered a road closure during my drive from the Boulder area, which made it impossible for me to be on time for the appointment. I promptly contacted her by text to explain what happened and to ask whether we should reschedule. She respond by telling me to come anyway. She was very understanding regarding the situation, and we proceeded with our session despite the fact I was late by an hour or more. Upon arriving at her upscale apartment, I was greeted by the lady you see in the photos appearing on her TOB profile - an extremely attractive lady with ample curves in all of the right places, and a beautiful smile. (Gents, if you enjoy large natural breasts and curvy hips, you will love hers.) Cherry did not waste any time in making herself comfortable and urging me to do the same. What followed was an amazing hour of unbridled sexual pleasure - GFE/PSE all the way! Cherry did everything she reasonably could to fulfill all of my desires, and she did it with skill and enthusiasm. She provided me with one of the most satisfying experiences I have ever had in the hobby. Do I recommend you see her? Absolutely!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina surroundedbyhappiness Denver Yes 145 8/8/19
Review by surroundedbyhappiness (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Her reviews are entirely accurate, a wonderful person to be with, exceptional skills. Never a dull moment either before or after. Unrushed, just a happy girl that is a joy to be with in every way.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan SaulGoodman Denver Yes 95 8/8/19
Review by SaulGoodman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been enjoying Kira's company off and on for several years. She is tremendously fun and a genuine pleasure to talk with. I have had a few sessions where the clock didn't matter at all. Thankyouthankyouthankyou Kira!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Blastoflove DTC Yes 119 8/8/19
Review by Blastoflove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the second tine I saw her and I can tell you she made me feel like a million bucks. She has always been more interested in my pleasure amd knkwa ezqxtly whatvamd where to.do it. but we are there for each other. I highly reccomend her to anyone!. She rocks


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna25 atadlong Denver Yes 10 8/8/19
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Took a few tries to match schedules, met late afternoon at a low end sketchy motel that I would not go to after dark. Informs you of normal rules... Jenna was very accommodating, LK after asking, BBBJ. Cute girl, pics look Goth, she looks better in person, very personable, nice tight little body. Go with the flow ... be very nice to her and she will be worth your time


Age: 26 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: