Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13451 - 13500 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Sensual Sasha Dionysus939 Boulder Yes 62 8/2/19
Review by Dionysus939 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sasha is a superb NURU therapist. I have had several with her and each one is unique and amazing. I always leave looking forward to scheduling another with her. She is definitely worth checking out.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Leoaugust DTC Yes 91 8/2/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Marie was a little hard to get set up with but it all worked out on the end, literally. Loves to laugh and was easy to get to know. We shared a few laughs and a glass of wine and she wanted to get busy. Tasty daty which she enjoyed all the way to an O. She was eager to reciprocate with a bbbj - a really nice one. On with the cover, mish, doggie, Greek doggie! Very accommodating and fun. Had a blast and thank you Marie!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO DrakE!03 Denver Yes 38 8/2/19
Review by DrakE!03 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t have much else to add to the other reviews. The pics are accurate and the GFE menu was by far the best I’ve had. The moment I stepped inside everything was Great all the way to the end. I can’t wait to see her again in the future.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie-5608 COCowboy10 Colorado Springs Yes 15 8/2/19
Review by COCowboy10 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kassie is an amazing lady! All activities were performed with incredible energy and enthusiasm. And man is she a tasty treat! I will continue to see her with out a doubt. If you like a woman that knows how to satisfy, go see her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
juicyjayda irish1968 Denver Yes 1 8/2/19
Review by irish1968 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jayda is an enthusiastic woman with a great attitude. I first ran into her in Las Vegas. She texted me she was in town and I jumped on the opportunity to see her. Her pics are accurate and on point. Her services included bbbjcim, daty, and I got to play with her booty. To conclude amazing attitude, service and body.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore COCowboy10 Colorado Springs Yes 174 8/2/19
Review by COCowboy10 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Venus is a special experience, she will engage all you scenes and provide with great pleasure. She is sweet, intelligent and absolutely gorgeous! If you want to spend time with a not only a true professional but a wonderful person, go see Venus.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis tothepoint81 Denver Yes 47 8/2/19
Review by tothepoint81 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the most amazing massage. She made sure that I was comfortable and kept a great conversation. I legit about passed out. Most relaxing massage I've had in....well ever.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure atsuperfly Boulder Yes 133 8/2/19
Review by atsuperfly (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 12+ hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another amazing experience with Calllie and Amber. I've spent time with both of them apart but these 2 together is an experience that you have to do at least once. Everything with them just flows so naturally, nothing is ever forced or pretend. Leaves me smiling even now.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane atsuperfly Boulder Yes 247 8/2/19
Review by atsuperfly (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 12+ hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another amazing experience with Calllie and Amber. I've spent time with both of them apart but these 2 together is an experience that you have to do at least once. Everything with them just flows so naturally, nothing is ever forced or pretend. Leaves me smiling even now.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED roaster Denver Yes 40 8/2/19
Review by roaster (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Lena a good 2 plus dozen times ow over the past year and all I can say is that it keeps getting better and better each time. Meeting at Lena's in call location in Denver is convenient and easy to find right off of 285/Hampden. Our time together normally starts with a kiss hello followed by activities where Lena looks up at me. Because of the connection we seem to have, we get down to the CFS nitty Gritty right away and enjoy exploring each others body. After activities where done, we spend sometime catching up with each other and seeing what is new in each others lives. Her stories are very much like mine but I think she has a bit more of a roller coaster happening. Will I see Lean again and again? Absolutely! FYI. Her pictures do not do her justice!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Copper-pipee Thornton Yes 133 8/2/19
Review by Copper-pipee (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I see few girls more than once. Amber is one if them. She's always fun and she responds in less than an hour. I do appreciate when a girl makes the effort to get back less than a day later. I seen her at her incall. It's a nice location that's easy to find. She greeted me at the door with a warm hug and a big kiss. Immediately broke the ice with a "I remember you!" She's sweet and sexy. She's very stacked as you can tell in the pics. She's a ton of fun. Very gfe. We spend an hour together, it wasn't enough for me in wish I stayed longer, but I respect a woman's time and I didn't want to over stay so I left. She's definitely not a clock watcher. The activites are always top notch. I will see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela buffalo soldier DTC Yes 50 8/2/19
Review by buffalo soldier (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angela is a super sexy beautiful petite woman who was totally engaged and energetic during our meeting. It was a little different experience than many of the Thai providers but it was all good. She was dressed in sexy lingerie when I arrived. Some initial getting to know you conversation followed by a pleasant hygiene protocol. Then she moved like a cat onto the bed and good times were had. Dirty talk, great eye contact and a commitment to an enjoyable experience. Highly recommended and hope she returns.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloerosexo Dontknowname DTC No Show 6 8/2/19
Review by Dontknowname (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contacted Chloe about wanted to see her. Got through her screening and she told me to head over to her area in dtc and text her when I get there. She asked how long it’d take me to get there and I told her 30 mins. I was never given address just a street name. Once I arrived I texted her and did get a reply. So 15 mins later I texted her again. I decide to park and wait by then. I texted her again. Nothing. I texted her a third time after another 10 or so mins. Nothing. I’ve never heard back from her since then. Waste of time.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

I tried contacting you several times with no response. So I told you I had an emergency and would need to reschedule. Sorry for the misunderstanding.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers Mr.pndr Denver Yes 55 8/2/19
Review by Mr.pndr (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Demi is great and amazing , she goes out of her way to makes sure that you are relaxed, she gives the best massaged in Denver area, the hour I spent with her was great she made me feel comfortable and relaxed she gave me the best massage I have ever gotten, and on top of that she is very beautiful. She is a great masseuse, I will be see her again as I think now that she got the knots out of my back I want to make sure I dot get them again. On a scale of 1 to 10 she is definitely a 10+


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Funtimesinhouston Denver Yes 129 8/2/19
Review by Funtimesinhouston (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What can I say that others haven’t already said. Lexy is just amazing for me. She has an incredible body and is a great kisser which I love. Set up was very easy. I text her early that morning and we were set. I will definitely repeat! Thank you Lexy!!!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort notmyrealname Fort Collins Yes 30 8/2/19
Review by notmyrealname (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd hoped to see Brooke after reading her reviews on ToB. I had a free few hours in Fort Collins earlier this month, and through text messaging, was able to set up a meeting. Our communications went fine and she directed me to a discreet and private in-call location in central Fort Collins. She met me at the door and I was floored. What a beautiful young woman! There were no photos to speak of in her ad, so I was not sure what to expect, but was very, very pleased. Brooke is not only attractive, but fun to talk to and be around. We started with a nice sensual massage and then moved onto other fun activities. It was only a half-hour session, so things progressed rapidly and I was so overwhelmed with her that my memories of our session are blurred. All I know is that I left as a very happy man, and that I'll take more time to savor Brooke next time. And, there will be a next time.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Gentleman47[Banned] Denver Yes 116 8/2/19
Review by Gentleman47[Banned] (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren was easy to schedule with and I was at her incall within a half hour. Her pictures are up to date and accurate. She is tall, has an amazing body, and is just very pretty. She is friendly and puts you at ease. I had a good time. She is no drama, no headaches, and a real pleasure.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 hydrogend Denver Yes 94 8/2/19
Review by hydrogend (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Michelle, who was very responsive and arranged to meet on short notice early in the morning. Everything was setup easily. She is absolutely amazing in everything she does and all of her reviews have been spot-on! DATY was superb, and she seemed to enjoy it. BBBJ was to die for! After everything, we cuddled for a bit before I had to leave. She is not a clock watcher and I would consider her very GFE. Thanks again hun- it was fantastic!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami skinnydud Denver Yes 26 8/2/19
Review by skinnydud (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is awesome, she just needs to open up her menu a bit more. Set up was quick and she wasted no time making it clear she is not going to be my GF for that hr. Limited menu basically. I shiwed up like 10 min early and she didnt mind that. Open the door and i was stunned by such a beautiful thing. Nice body espcially the assets. I wanted to kiss and she said you can kiss my bidy not my mouth. I caressed that body a bit before she went for cbj and then the main course. She was good. On second round i wanted some daty and she informed for the second time that its off menu. Oh well it was still worth my time i just hope that her menu opens up. She s got the skills and the assets for a full menu experience. THANKS YAZI


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot gizmo86 Denver No 56 8/2/19
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had plenty of bad experiences, but I prefer not to post about them. But this time, I feel it's necessary. I had to wait about 20 minutes in the parking lot, even though we scheduled for the specific time. When I finally got to her room, she probably walked in and out of the bathroom about 10 times, just not being able to settle. I left.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore COrunner Colorado Springs Yes 174 8/2/19
Review by COrunner (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Venus is absolutely amazing and unbelievably gorgeous! As beautiful as her pictures are, she looks even better in person. Her sexuality and personality are something that everyone should experience! I’m new to kink and was very nervous but she made everything about the experience unforgettable. The things she did to me are between her and I but I promise I will be seeing her again!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado ReadySetGoForIt Denver Yes 120 8/2/19
Review by ReadySetGoForIt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to find. Excellent massage; very relaxing and therapeutic. On the flip many different positions and angles - so much more than any other FBSM to date. B2B slides front and back throughout. Toe-curling finale. Thanks, Sofia!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JadeKash 58caddy Boulder Yes 9 8/2/19
Review by 58caddy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jade is amazing! She makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. The massage was excellent considering she's not a CMT. She has very strong hands and knows how to use them. She hit all the sore spots and then some. The flip was even better with her Nuru style massage. I can't wait to see her again, very soon!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine Mr.Pink Denver No Show 50 8/2/19
Review by Mr.Pink (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called to schedule an appointment, scheduled an hour. I went to the appointed location, text to say I am here, waited 10 minutes, no response. Called went straight to voicemail. Thanks for waisting my time flake.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Steelcowboy Denver Yes 47 8/1/19
Review by Steelcowboy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very good time with Emily. She is fun to be around and has a glowing personality. She takes her time and was very sensual and attentive to my needs. I highly recommend.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Bluthman DTC Yes 158 8/1/19
Review by Bluthman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Montana’s posts before but this was the first time that I had reached out to schedule a session. Setup was a breeze and her location was probably one of the cleanest I have seen. She was everything you could ask for — engaging, sweet, sexy and an uplifting person to be around. I will definitely see her again!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 dneilson Denver Yes 29 8/1/19
Review by dneilson (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My first experience in Nuru massage. And she was fantastic. Very attractive, good conversation and a wonderful woman. Highly recommend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami Raven00 DTC Yes 26 8/1/19
Review by Raven00 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was fortunate enough to set up a late night meeting with this beautiful girl from Arizona. From head to toe, her tiny frame is something to behold. I will definitely try to see her again in the future.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caressa Duval Johnftc Fort Collins Yes 25 8/1/19
Review by Johnftc (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Caressa a few times during the past year and feel I'm overdue for a review of this wonderful lady. Appointment was set up easily for the next afternoon. When I arrived at her upscale incall, I found the door ajar and let myself in to find Caressa in a beautiful short nighty. After making myself comfortable she started kissing and didn't stop. She loves to kiss and I do as well. Caressa is a responsive, sensuous, and wonderful GFE that seems to really enjoy herself as much as I did which is also a big turn on. She provides and outstanding enthusiastic UTF. I have never felt rushed as she's definitely not a clock watcher. It's always been a fantastic top quality experience each time, which makes me feel great. Thanks, Caressa, can't wait to see you again!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz cczzero Denver Yes 18 8/1/19
Review by cczzero (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The experience with Ila was so wonderful that I decided to see her twice on this trip. It was intimate, healing and relaxing. Ila is beautiful, even better than her photos, and a great tantra practitioner. Highly recommended.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr 50-DE Denver Yes 25 8/1/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Like I said earlier....Shinnin' Starr......My Shinnin' Starr girl. I just can't see this lady enough! Always greets you at the door with a smile and a excited happy look on that stunning face. That tanned and tight body gets me everytime. If you are feeling down or feeling off a little, she gets you feeling up and gets you back on track. Her soft touch and her activities melts the world away and then you are in her fantasy come true world. Just as soon as you walk into her incall, the only thing on her mind is your satisfaction and happiness. It is so worth the 90 minute drive (one way) for me because that's how special this lady makes me feel.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DanikaSkye snz501 Denver Yes 6 8/1/19
Review by snz501 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I would describe Danika as a chill gurl from Cali. She was easy to reach and keep in touch with and gave good directions to her place. Started with CBJ, then DATY and on to Mish. She has huge naturals and likes it when you explore her body. She is quite tall and gave a very enthusiastic session and enjoys what she does.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Dauglieone Denver Yes 56 8/1/19
Review by Dauglieone (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the chance to meet Honeypot and i definitely recommend it! I got a call in the AM asking how my day was going. I immediately decided it was a good time to meet up. I got address and arrived. She then sent me room info. The experience was exactly what i needed. I been thinking about it since and i might have to go see her sooner than later.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Hobs Colorado Springs Yes 82 8/1/19
Review by Hobs (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent time with Zoe today - GFE was amazing.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne RckyMtnChris Denver Yes 31 8/1/19
Review by RckyMtnChris (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As others have said, wow! I had such a great time! Raven is easy to talk to and was genuinely interested in me and made sure she pleased me. I'm so glad I met her! I don't think I could say enough good things about her. Treat her well!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela glassonion DTC Yes 50 8/1/19
Review by glassonion (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angela is an angel. Set up was easy with TOB references. She has an incredible body ???? - 10/10 and she provided incredible service to match. Started with bbj right away, some great daty and then onto some great cfs with msog. Atf or sure. Will def repeat when she is in town again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers Leoaugust Denver Yes 55 7/31/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Demi was able to verify me thru TOB and several texts later had me at her really nice private location. Demi was very sweet from the time she opened the door till I was saying goodbye. Small, athletic build, nice ass and edible tits. She put me on her table and started doing her magic, great massage with a strategically placed mirror to enjoy visually as well! Very bright and engaging conversation during massage. I was smart enough to do the VIP appointment and so glad I did. Dfk, bbbj, sweet daty leading to a nice o, cfs from doggie with encouraging dirty talk and vocals and another o, which left us both spent! Quick shower and I was already thinkig about another appointment before I could leave! Highly recommend! Thanks Demi see you soon amor!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore Roshan Colorado Springs Yes 174 7/31/19
Review by Roshan (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow... Not only was she easy to connect to as a provider but I genuinely enjoyed her company. The session went so smooth that we lost track of time. Yes, I put it was a one hour session but I was there for almost two -- it's easy to get lost in that smile of hers ????. Very nice incall location too! The session started out smooth with conversations on boundaries, life, and our expectations. She is very comfortable with kink and makes it oh so easy to talk to her about them even though I had none specifically. I opted for what ended up being one of the best sensual massage experiences I have ever had. After the session, we took a shower to clean off the oil. She had even offered me food but, I honestly felt guilty for taking so much of her time without compensation. Amazing provider, can't wait to see her again!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate fredsp411 Denver Yes 129 7/31/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy is very passionate and very fun to be with. She is smart, experienced, engaging and easy to be with. All the important alphabet letters were covered in the hour and she is multi O. Highly recommend.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Bora Bora Denver Yes 119 7/31/19
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great massage/body rub session with Taylor. We were able to plan ahead things and get the screening process done. I liked that we were able to have enough and efficient communications. Her place was discreet, plenty of parking space and with everything needed to have a good and relaxed time. She was so kind to offer me something to drink before and after our time together. Her hands and her skin are incredibly soft and that was a great addition to the overall experience. I enjoyed a full body sensual massage, with unscented products to my utmost satisfaction. During the massage we had a great conversation and she also asked for feedback about the pressure and places where I wanted more focus on. The open and sincere communication continued after flipping over and that helped her to find the best way to end the session according to my personal preferences. Wonderful lady! and if you are a boobs guy... you are up for a fun time!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie siriusblue Boulder Yes 43 7/31/19
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hadn’t seen Kitty in ages since she returned from an exotic hiatus. It was a wonderful reunion. Kitty is tall, toned and shapely, and if possible, sexier looking than ever. Her sunny incall east of Boulder is clean and comfortable with a massage table for her sessions. A shower is available. Her massage is soothing and exciting in equal measure, within limits of this type of massage. She is skilled and generously shares the warmth of her physical being. For this type of encounter, Kitty is a top choice.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye ForeverACowboy DTC Yes 150 7/31/19
Review by ForeverACowboy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending time. Communication was easy right from the start, a few texts back and forth and our appointment was set. Her incall location is nice and safe. Devin is easy to talk with and I felt comfortable during the short 1hr appointment. Not much more to add that has not already been stated in prior reviews. She is a great provider and I will be returning to see her. I really enjoyed her natural breasts and her little, trimmed landing strip.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Gordon4711 DTC Yes 145 7/31/19
Review by Gordon4711 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms. Catalina was a delight setup was straight forward Catalina was very welcoming easy to talk to and fun to be with We both enjoyed our time together and will plan on getting together again in the near future


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexxxSimonz justintown33 Denver Yes 24 7/30/19
Review by justintown33 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Puts you at ease the moment you walk in. Big REAL hug and kiss. She likes to kiss..or knew I did. Like meeting up with ex-girlfriend, in a good way. Super friendly without seeming overboard. Her concern is making sure you’re happy, cfs cg and rcg we’re quite a sight/experience. Everything with enthusiasm without being ‘fake’..or you knowing it is. Thank Alexxx..next time we’ll spend longer!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie jemini Boulder Yes 43 7/30/19
Review by jemini (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kitty is a beautiful girl. Made me purr. Sensual and friendly, nice quiet location. Will prob see again. Thanks Kitty I needed that touch.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily-1430 bigfick Fort Collins Yes 23 7/30/19
Review by bigfick (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen this beautiful woman every time she visits and she is great! Easy to schedule with, 2 text for the room and I’m getting a great massage. On the flip she ends it nice with cfscgmish. I will see her next time she visits. Recommend for sure!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore SFKP Colorado Springs Yes 174 7/30/19
Review by SFKP (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was delighted to see "I'm baaack!!" on Sokha's profile. I had noticed her intriguing profile a while ago just before she went away for a bit. Seeing her back, I contacted her immediately and I couldn't have made a better decision. Sokha is an amazing person. From the start of our contact (by email) Sokha signaled so much about what our time would be like. She communicated in a timely, professional, and inviting way. She asks inquirers to share a bit about themselves and their interests (and her listing goes a long way to indicate the possibilities. You can look up her profile on FetLife for more details). I shared openly with her what I was interested in, and was rewarded with an exciting and authentic discussion of possibilities. Some other reviews mention amazing golden showers, pegging, and the like. Trust that. Share with her what you are interested in, and you will receive an honest answer. She says she's not freaked out by most suggestions. Trust that. I left our session in physical, emotional, and frankly spiritual ecstasy. Sokha has the ability to read your heart as well as your body. What I experienced was far greater than what my fairly active imagination had conceived. She is deeply intuitive and knew exactly what was going on deeper within me. She is brilliantly intelligent, keenly perceptive, gracious in manner and speech, understanding, an amazing listener, has an open and generous heart, and she is an utter delight in body and spirit to be with. I feel very confident in saying that if you are (and behave) like a decent human being, politely and kindly, if you communicate with Sokha honestly, if you meet Sokha with an open heart, if you allow her some discretion in what transpires between you, you will likely enjoy an experience far greater than you expected. Many reviews on this site extol, say, a provider's "skills." With Sokha, I want to extol a person. If you're seeking a quick, surface-level release (and, believe me, I'm not judging that...at all), Sokha may not be for you...yet. If you want an authentic human experience of deep and intense physical, erotic, and emotional intimacy that engages your whole being, give her a shout. If you want your body and soul cared for, contact her today. And don't let my language mislead you; she's gorgeous, sexy, kinky, and hotter than fuck.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn atfx Denver Yes 59 7/30/19
Review by atfx (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup with Lira was easy and her location is convenient and easy. She has a few different options on her site; I opted for the second option When I arrived, we went down to her studio (I was her first appointment of the morning) with some friendly chatting and she had me lay face-down while she got ready. Just a minute later she began the massage and it was excellent. She doesn't say anywhere that she is or isn't a CMT but she did amazing massage work with plenty of little reminders that it wasn't a normal massage. Several other reviewers hinted that she has a unique way of finishing things out and after the flip, I found out! After seeing even more clearly just how gorgeous she is, she started with her own version of a normal ending before moving to her unique way, which was incredible. I definitely recommend Lira; she does an amazing job with a great twist.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela geecue2 DTC Yes 50 7/30/19
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been quite awhile since I have last seen Angela, same sweet and sexy young lady. Did not take long after arriving till the fireworks started. GFE, real tiny and petite. All consentual adult activities were enjoyed by both parties.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate pitch DTC Yes 129 7/30/19
Review by pitch (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy is wonderful. I spent a very enjoyable hour with her at comfortable DTC in-call. She is a highly skilled GFE. She has a warm and engaging personality that makes the experience a notch above, IMHO. I am already planning a return visit. She's at the top of my list for Denver providers.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: