Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13551 - 13600 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Honeypot COClimber100 Westminster Yes 56 7/25/19
Review by COClimber100 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you go in with reasonable expectations, she's a fun time. She's way more on the 3G side of the spectrum than GFE, which is definitely a bummer, but she's friendly and sweet and you can't argue with that body. She's one of the hottest providers out there. Recommended for a QV or HH with a bangin' hot woman, but wouldn't return for more than that or with any expectations of sensuality or connection.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Leoaugust DTC Yes 113 7/25/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I have had the pleasure of visiting Daniela several times this year. She is such a hot Latina, smart, very engaging, very sexy kissing East Coast Mamacita! Small spinner, tight body bite size tits, but her skills are off the charts. Lots and I mean lots of dfk, long, slow bbbj with those dark eyes smiling up at you! Loves daty if done correctly and loves her O's from it! Multiple positions super tight for nice rides. Just a sexy steamy time whenever you see her. No clock watching and nice cuddling and conversation to catch your breath and regroup! Highly recommend and she loves a gentleman - Gracias Daneila!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr cpden76 Thornton Yes 25 7/25/19
Review by cpden76 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was a little nervous when she arrived, I am here to tell you Shannon is an awesome and personable, I highly recommend if you have the opportunity,


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea Savoir Faire DTC Yes 61 7/25/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw that Aubrey was in town, so I decided to reach out to her. Of course, my schedule did not immediately mesh with hers but she was gracious enough to make the necessary changes (my kind of woman) and accommodate my late night request. Once I arrived at her in call, I let her know that I was there and she immediately invited me up. Once inside, she looked absolutely delicious and she sorta started off where we had left a few months ago. Don't you just love a woman that really listens to what is being said during the conversation LOL? Time flew by very quickly and I was sorta wondering where did it go? The Savior Faire "Its all about the angle" Award goes to San Diego's sexiest Ms Aubrey. If you are in search for a hot woman with big lovely eyes...................and a list of other attributes, then I am going to save you the trouble, you can start with this lovely right here. See you soon Aubrey.......


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke genrev DTC Yes 112 7/25/19
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was Hunter's first TOB review... almost 2 years ago. It's time for an update. Everything about my original review, and all of the stellar ones that followed, are still spot on. Time with Hunter truly feels like being with a friend with amazing benefits. She's beautiful, skilled, is warm and friendly, and I thoroughly enjoy every minute with her. I'm glad she has become part of the TOB family. You can PM me if you want more details.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz FoolAround DTC Yes 113 7/25/19
Review by FoolAround (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. So much yes. So I spent a couple of days trying to set up with some visiting providers but my references just weren't there for me and they had some high bars. Like, two references, two pictures ID's, and a copy of the Declaration of Independence. That all fell through, so I tried some old favorites, but they just weren't picking up the phone. Took a chance on Daniela. So glad. She's no drama. Short notice is fine. She doesn't care who you are; she's good enough with people, she knows she'll like you well enough. And, she's tiny. In terms of appearance, she's the woman in the photos. Judge for yourself. But she's five feet nothing and just over a hundred pounds. So small she barely exists. She met me in her classy DTC incall barefoot in a two-piece swimsuit and my heart melted. I love tiny women but have never been able to satisfy my curiosity before. I'm so fascinated, I've been starting to wonder whether I have a full-on fetish. Daniela satisfied my curiosity and helped me answer the question basically in the affirmative. Totally open to experience. She did whatever I wanted. I mean, YMMV, because what I wanted was pretty mundane overall. We sat on the sectional and chatted for a second. Then she says, "What do you like to do?" probably meaning like with leisure time but I said, "I don't know, do you like to make out?" Then we were making out. I'm more than twice her size. 14 inches taller and 140 pounds heavier. She was nestled up against me. I stuck an arm under her legs and lifted her into my lap. She was surprised but went along with it. Lovely DFK. Then I stood up and cradled her in my arms, still snogging for all we were worth. She said, "Take me to the bed." I did. Her French language skills are lovely. No translations needed. She's so tiny she made me look huge. I loved it, her tiny hands and body contrasted with my large body. Wonderful. The usual activities followed. She was so small, though, I had to experiment a little bit. I don't thing there's an acronym for standing 69. She weighed nothing. Laughed the whole time; we were having fun together. When she saw me watching in the mirror, she moved us to a spot with a bigger mirror and a better view. And I manhandled her a lot. She's so easy to lift, like a perfect dance partner. Finally, a PSE finish to a totally GFE. Tiny women don't necessarily look like average-size women naked. I think the best view was RCG with her tiny bottom sliding up and down, or DS with her bottom 3/4 to the mirror. Anyway, my perversions were slaked for the night. Thanks, Daniele, for being friendly, accommodating, and low drama.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby Dreamy123 Denver Yes 43 7/25/19
Review by Dreamy123 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ariel gives the most amazing FBSM ever. She takes really good care of herself and it shows. She is tall and beautiful with amazing assets. She will take good care of you. Nice incall in Denver. Highly recommend.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 JustDabblin DTC Yes 58 7/25/19
Review by JustDabblin (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time with a great looking and fun lady. Very down to earth, and at the same time beautiful and easy to get along with. Very passionate and fun, I can't say enough that I will repeat and often if I can.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Charley Raye-5498 johnnybgood DTC Yes 3 7/25/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Charley after another provider cancelled at the last min, Charley was at an upscale hotel in the DTC area and I had noticed her on tob earlier and we shared some texts before I made the last min date. Charley is a very beautiful petite lady, super soft skin and just smelled terrific, not from perfume but more of a clean soap/lotion scent. She makes you feel comfortable and will let you lead or will take control herself if you let her. I think she likes to make out like teenagers which is super hot with me, kissing fondling caressing even a little dirty talk as well. A very nice GFE type lady if that's what you enjoy. Only sad part is I didn't make it past her utf it was that good...next time! Nothing here not to like, highly recommend


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 pinballer Denver Yes 77 7/25/19
Review by pinballer (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure experiencing a Nuru massage with Raine and Samantha Sheppard (Sultry Kitten) I have never had this before and it was certainly more sensuous than a traditional massage. They began with a 4-hands massage which was so relaxing! On the flip, the fun really started. We got all slippery and they took turns gliding over my chest, legs and everything in between. Both ladies were outstanding and I'll be saving up for this again in the future!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis Merckx Denver Yes 47 7/25/19
Review by Merckx (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just a meet n greet fbsm at an introductory price that was really like a gift. A thorough therapeutic massage in tank and tights. On the flip you get to behold wonders as the tank comes off and the magic begins. I’ll definitely repeat - with upgraded services. She’s very pretty - and good!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten pinballer Denver Yes 84 7/25/19
Review by pinballer (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of Samantha's latest offering, Nuru, with Raine. I have never had this before and it was certainly more sensuous than a traditional massage. They began with a 4-hands massage which was so relaxing! On the flip, the fun really started. We got all slippery and they took turns gliding over my chest, legs and everything in between. Both ladies were outstanding and I'll be saving up for this again in the future!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya FoolAround DTC Yes 119 7/25/19
Review by FoolAround (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set-up. Have your references ready. Fun PSE. She's into it. Seriously.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia boulderbeard Boulder Yes 37 7/25/19
Review by boulderbeard (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. What an absolutely gorgeous and lovely woman. A smile that will melt you and a form that follows. She’s very particular are cleanliness and safety, But that said all activities are done with gusto and grace. She also has the best bum I’ve ever seen. If you get the chance to see her, run, don’t walk....she’s worth it!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea Hulk DTC Yes 61 7/25/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A perfect start of my day seeing Aubrey, my favorite Alluring California Sweetheart :) It had been over 4 months since our last encounter so we were long over due for another repeat. My kind of gal though as we always pick up right where we left off like it was yesterday. She is a gorgeous young lady with a well toned body that is absolutely insatiable. She always provides a top notch GFE that leaves me completely satisfied. Personality wise she is easy going and is fun to visit with on any subject. If you haven't seen her you are truly missing out on one of the best!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana KeepCool Denver Yes 158 7/25/19
Review by KeepCool (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen Montana several times in the past 6 months. Each time experience keeps me coming back for more . Montana is sexy and friendly and massage and vip option very very good. Will be back again and again Thank you sensual Montana!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 curvoisseur Denver Yes 34 7/25/19
Review by curvoisseur (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you’re looking for a fun romp with a tall grad student, and love great hair and soft curves, then Bella is your girl. She’s sweet, a great kisser, and very responsive. Previous reviewers nailed it.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 citori40 Denver Yes 27 7/25/19
Review by citori40 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! Rose is an amazing beautiful lady with an enthusiasm and personality that is second to none! She is a true pleaser and the session was mind-blowing! She fulfilled every activity I was looking for and was very accommodating to make sure my desires were achieved! Her incall is in an upscale neighborhood and was very nice inside and out. Gentlemen, Rose is very much worth a visit and please treat her well! Thank you again Rose!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia new2hobbying Fort Collins Yes 37 7/24/19
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow she is a looker and a sweetheart. She does a very job with her selfies and keeping them up to date. The person that answers the door is absolutely the woman in the pictures. I had sworn off such good looking women due the lack of connection and generally the many rules they have. I am glad I succumbed and visited her so much that I did see her a second time in less than a week. She is not only beautiful but she has such a great personality with passion and high energy. Your experience may vary of course. All adult activities were performed with enthusiasm but safe. I am so glad I was able to meet her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina coking Denver So-So 31 7/24/19
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So after some going back n forth, finally made the trip towards her area, on the NW side of town. Clean in call and on time. However, felt like she was a bit too shy and didn’t enjoy our time much. Was quickly in n out. Maybe it was the language barrier but who knows... pictures are not fully accurate in my opinion. I don’t think it’s her in the pictures??? Body may match description but face surely doesn’t match the pictures.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Nikki Redvines1 Denver Yes 6 7/24/19
Review by Redvines1 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great massage, very friendly, very sexy! It’s obvious she enjoys what she does Will repeat.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse JamesW1253 Longmont Yes 22 7/24/19
Review by JamesW1253 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time that I have seen Samantha. She gives an incredible FBSM with the best ending. Not a clock watcher


Age: 32 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya YankeeClipper DTC Yes 119 7/24/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great session with Cherry and she was able to blow my cherry twice over, if you will. It was an afternoon session and I was looking for a way to head into the weekend with a bang. Ms. Cherry was a delight as always, and after I freshened up, the activities began until they culminated into both of us reaching the pinnacle of excitement. Ms. Cherry is sweet and always attentive to one's need, but dont be selfish and be sure to attend to hers. Thanks Ms. Cherry


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami MrBluee1995 Denver Yes 26 7/24/19
Review by MrBluee1995 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I didn’t have much time but what time I did have we made good use of! She was able to get rid of some back pain that I had. I would highly recommend !


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Spartan300 Denver Yes 103 7/24/19
Review by Spartan300 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This week I had the wonderful experience of spending time with Winter Kay and her friend Kat Vega. I had seen Kay when she was in town the week previous, which was awesome, so I decided to see both girls. Set up was easy since I had seen Kay previously, called the morning for a early afternoon meeting. When I walked in, both were in lingerie and we're very friendly. Since we had an hour, there was no rush and they started with a nice game with teasing and foreplay. Then we started the real show and it was awesome. Each girl was super motivated and enjoying the experience. I got to do some things I've only seen in movies and the girls went with it all. Overall the ladies are really terrific together and I highly recommend seeing them together or separately.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Might As Well Thornton Yes 130 7/24/19
Review by Might As Well (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Whoa! What an experience with this curvy, sexy and hot lady! Arrived at her north incall and like everything, the communication was smooth and drama free. Got the ok to go up and it was off to the races. All safe, but who could blame me as her outfit was basically painted on and showed off every curve. Exploded from behind. Talked for a bit and off to the rest of the day.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega tulsa2312 DTC Yes 71 7/24/19
Review by tulsa2312 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! This was a duo with Winter Kay and both were amazing. Kat is young, gorgeous, and knows what she is doing. Best duo I've ever had and one of the best experiences I've had in the hobby. Easy to set up, responsive to texts, and on time. Opened the door with a friendly smile and did everything I ever could have imagined. I would highly recommend seeing them together.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay tulsa2312 DTC Yes 103 7/24/19
Review by tulsa2312 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just wow!! This was an hr with Winter and Kat Vega. Both are absolutely gorgeous and super friendly. Easy to set up, responsive to texts, and on time. Door opened to two amazing ladies. One of the best experience I've had in the hobby and definitely the best duo. Both worked great together to do everything I could ever have imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend seeing them.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa M lotsirb Denver Yes 16 7/24/19
Review by lotsirb (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the first time I had seen Alissa. What I was looking for and what I got were two different things. She arrived and was attractive from head to toe. Her pics are accurate, but makes her look older in photos she looks much younger and better in person She is way cuter than her pictures!. We got comfortable and made easy conversation. The whole time not able to keep my eyes off her assets. Alissa is GFE. Everything covered, and clean. so we set up an outcall at my place as soon as she was ready. Her communication along the way was great, she soon texted me that she'd arrived exactly when she said she would even a bit early. If you’re looking for she is fiery and passionate, and I enjoyed myself immensely. not sure what MR HobbyHabbit review SOSO was all about not at all my experience.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin Todoesprivado Thornton Yes 53 7/24/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristin is young and beautiful. Incredible body and rack to die for. Very professional, but super warm and friendly. All activities were safe I would recommend and plan to repeat


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz searcher DTC Yes 113 7/23/19
Review by searcher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Daniela gave me one of the best experiences I have ever had in my 8 years in the hobby. She is a positive lady and we laughed a lot. She has my favorite body type: small breasts, nice small ass (I can fit her ass cheek in my hand) and she’s very petite. And she is a TIGRESS who will drive you crazy! No holds barred GFE. Main event is covered of course. I HIGHLY recommend going to experience her fellas- I GUARANTEE that you’ll be happy that you did. She’s a real sweetheart.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Dial Soap Boy Denver Yes 49 7/23/19
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm a simple guy. I want a good-looking girl that looks like her pictures, and has a personality to match. If they don't look like their pictures, I don't go back. I go back to Milana often. She looks good and looks like her pictures. Hot and sexy with that personality I'm talking about. Just sassy enough to catch your attention. And she will catch your attention with that, and her awesome massage. Wonderful private place West of downtown. Very comfortable, relaxing, and enjoyable. Yeah. I like her. Think you will too.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vivian Virago Raemid Boulder Yes 17 7/23/19
Review by Raemid (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Vivian is mellow, elegant, and has a down to earth, natural style. Thin, beautiful woman. The fbsm massage was relaxing. The flip was very sensual, lots of body contact and edging. Recommend a visit when she's in town.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Kolorado DTC Yes 103 7/23/19
Review by Kolorado (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy early afternoon setup made that morning. Opened the door to Alia sitting on the bed in just her robe. This gorgeous woman stood up and before I could formally greet her she instructed me to take off my cloths. I was a bit taken aback but figured she was assuring I was for real.Then she asked me to lay down and she proceeded to give me BBBJ that was more like she was enjoying a lollipop... :) A little strange at first but was actually very enjoyable. Asked her if I could taste her and she said "not yet". I said OK, I'll wait and she continued. She seemed to enjoy this but again I asked to taste and she said yes. Enjoyed the most amazing DATY for some time. I knelt above her when I was finished and asked her to just lay there. What a amazing site...Covered and enjoyed several positions along with LFK to finish. I think with more visits she becomes more comfortable and opens up more. She really is one of the most beautiful women(not just providers) that I have ever met. Pictures are accurate but you got to see it to believe it. I will absolutely re-peat...Thank you Alia.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kali Sensual Reiki EBKAC Denver Yes 101 7/23/19
Review by EBKAC (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/14/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I went to visit to celebrate one of those milestone birthdays. As usual a very nice time was had. I actually believe Kali actually enjoyed it “twice” as much as me! Thank you Kali!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles gudfuntimes Denver Yes 20 7/23/19
Review by gudfuntimes (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome experience, will definetely repeat. Follow the directions & you will be rewarded.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Rugersmygun DTC Yes 50 7/23/19
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We had a few issues with verification but with great communication it worked out, we were like old friends even before we met with probably 80 or more text between us. Her incall was plush with separate bed, living, kitchen ect Angela is total sweetheart, gorgeous, smart, funny, sexy, and lets go with dripping yumminess We started in the living room but it didn't take long for her to drag me to the bedroom, we were ripping clothes off each as fast as we could, this is where the dripping yumminess came in. Angela is very orgasmic and knows what she needs and wants I was happy to let her guide me through and so much fun to see. We did about every adult activity possible, she did think of one more thing but we're going to save that for our next meeting. Ask her to tell you a funny story about her suitcase, bring her a white mocha from Starbucks Oh ya, right before I walked out the door she said I love your cock it's a perfect fit for me, can you please leave it here I need something to play with ???? ... OMG, so I get to walk out of the place with a hardon YMMV as we seemed to somehow just bond or Idk what you call it ? when we first saw each other .. I'm so spoiled???? Think I'll text her now and see if we can set up another meeting.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle Savoir Faire Westminster Yes 20 7/23/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Kendal but it took a few times for us to finally connect. She responded quickly each time and asked if I was able to host. This particular time, which is extremely rare that I will host, I just happened to be off work but we decided on her tucked away in call. Once I arrived at her location, she gracefully located/found me and guided me to her little love den. She was wearing a very cute skirt that showed off her body coupled with the sexiest dungeon boots. Once inside, we sized one another up, connected and attempted to laugh at one of her stories. Quiet as kept, her story was actually funny but I was admiring the way she kept crossing/uncrossing her legs while sitting and how good she looked in her cute outfit/boots way too much to laugh. Kendall is not GFE and all things are covered. The Savior Faire "Please leave your boots on" Award goes to Kendall. If you are in search of a hot little body in a short skirt, boy shorts or a wife beater in thongs................Kendall is the girl for you...............


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Suzi Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 26 7/23/19
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fabulous time with Suzy! GFE! GFE! GFE! She brought her “A” game. Definitely will repeat!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV ReallyReally Small- Banned DTC Yes 47 7/23/19
Review by ReallyReally Small- Banned (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great visit and time with Emily. A really sweet lady and total knockout! Easy setup and she was in a nice incall in the DTC on her visit. Tight black dress that showed off her naturals. BBBJ, DATY, DFK, CG, MISH and finished in doggy. Was just what I needed. Helped with cleanup and had a nice conversation.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO johnnyleander DTC Yes 38 7/23/19
Review by johnnyleander (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pics are accurate. She's has very nice well-sculpted breasts and a hot proportionate body. I mean a really hot body. She is GFE. We started of with a hug and she led me to a shower. She joined in the shower and even made sure the water was nice and warm. Then we dried off and went to the bedroom. She was very sensual in her movements, very nice touch, body to body moves, kissing, caressing, and lots of stroking. We finished off with covered missionary and then just hung out till it was time for me to go. She even showered me before I left. I will definitely repeat next time she is in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles Jmaegs Denver Yes 20 7/23/19
Review by Jmaegs (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a few tries to match up Lily’s schedule with my schedules I was finally able to get together with her this evening. Lily provided simple instructions to her. After a quick shower, Lily instructed me to lay face down on the bed and began with a nice back massage, working out all the knots in my back and legs. Lily then applied a liberal amount of oil and really worked it in. Lily hopped off ask me to flip over and applied even more oil, I think we drained the entire bottle. She then took charge of the situation and provided me with one of the best views in Colorado. All communication at this point was pretty much nonverbal and she guided me through the rest. I’m still amazed at the amount of generosity Lily showed me and the rest was a complete dream. She soon drained away two weeks of work frustration and stress in a matter of minutes. I’m still speechless. I will repeat.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KelseyGrace salesmacneill0307 DTC So-So 14 7/22/19
Review by salesmacneill0307 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Really don’t like leaving bad reviews but this was not a fun or enjoyable experience for me. There was no excitement or allure from the get go. No greet at the door, even outfit wasn’t really sexy. Most everything was initiated by me and was “mailed in” by her. I am not old or overweight, good hygiene on this end. Could have been an off day, doubt it. YMMV, but doubt it.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
REBUTTAL:

This is very disturbing when you get hit with something out of the blue like this. The described session does not remotely ring a bell. The only thing I can think of is a client who asked for the two main items not on most girls menu and tried to spring it on me after he scheduled and parked. I tried to be nice about it but of course it rubbed me the wrong way and when people agree to something and then show up and want to change the terms is gonna leave a sour taste in anyone’s mouth. I just stay positive do my best and do what I can to provide a great experience. My advice would be stay tuned to see what the next reviews say.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe Webguy Colorado Springs Yes 82 7/22/19
Review by Webguy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Zoe several times now an she get is better every time. Her incall is a nice apartment very homey an inviting. She opens the door in this little schoolgirl outfit, an she looked marvelous. We went to the bedroom an started kissing as I was removing my clothes, she stopped an got out of hers. We moved to the bed an continue kissing an she started moving down to start bbbj, after a few minutes I wanted to return the favor an pulled her up to me, but she put on a cover an got on top an started riding me as we continued kissing. We changed to k9, then she requested some Greek action which i love. We did k9 an mish then I busted. Great time, great girl will continue to see her.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lustybustygina SixtiesDude DTC Yes 27 7/22/19
Review by SixtiesDude (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gina is an absolute delight. Her photos are not just accurate, they are spot on. With her obvious assets, don't think for a minute she is BBW. Curvy yes, but not BBW. She greeted me with a wonderful hug and a kiss. We talked for a few minutes and then the clothes came off. Gina has an all natural rack you will never forget. We took turns with UTF and DATY, and then to a fantastic 69. From there it was cow girl (a favorite for both of us) to mish. Then I had the pleasure to use her toy on her. This old guy had a great time. Thanks Gina! She is visiting from California and said she may return in the near future. I highly recommend Gina, but take your vitamins before you see her.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-49
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 ishmael2 Denver Yes 77 7/22/19
Review by ishmael2 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Raine late evening on a balmy summer night. She has a great in call, nicely furnished and discrete and just off I25. We talked for a bit then proceeded to the BCD stuff. She brings such enthusiasm and excitement that we had to slow down for a liitle during one of the best oral sessions I've ever had. We shared some mutual pleasuring and then some cow girl. The sight and feel of her gorgeous bouncing breasts was fabulous. Raine is the sexy Milf that promises a sensual and intimate sharing of herself. I plan to see her again this week! Thank you, Raine!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Thelegend87 Denver Yes 49 7/22/19
Review by Thelegend87 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There are just not enough words to describe this amazing gem! She is unique and one of a kind!!! We have had a few scheduling conflicts all in me, and she is still just as patient and understanding as could be. We finally met up after many failed attempts again on my part. Once you get to her very quiet discreet incall you are great with a nice hug and one amazing women. It’s an extremely clean and well kept incall. We chatted and got into the massage which was great nice relaxing and it was complemented by the her superb conversationalist skills. Like I mentioned the massage was great but it was over the top once those sexy nails came out and caressed my body. On the flip she is as amazing to look at as she feels great massage again in the front with special care for the “friends in low places”. Finished up chatted a bit had a hug and was off. She is definitely a star and loves what she does from what I could see super cool women, very sweet sexy and accommodating. If your time with her don’t go well it must be something you did. Thanks again and can’t wait to see you again. (Hopefully not at the store! LOL)


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Flanker-9057 DTC Yes 66 7/22/19
Review by Flanker-9057 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally got to see Allison and I was so happy I did~!! She is everything the previous reviews say. She is very sweet, a bit on the shy side and beautiful. She had a limited menu available which was fine with me so we enjoyed kissing and hugging and her other offerings which were just plain wonderful~!!! She is so sweet I am looking forward to her next visit, and hope I made a new friend~!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 50-DE Denver Yes 42 7/22/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Like I said the first time-TUE. The Ultimate Experience! She has raised the standard!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya 50-DE DTC Yes 119 7/22/19
Review by 50-DE (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you think she is great solo(and she is) just schedule her 2 girl show.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: