Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13501 - 13550 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
RubyFox ReallyReally Small- Banned Denver Yes 88 7/30/19
Review by ReallyReally Small- Banned (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was finally able to get to spend some time with Dixie at her new incall and glad that I made the trip! She was really sweet with getting things set up and that set the stage for a great time together. Great kisser and if youre a breast fan, she will not disappoint! BBBJ was epic and we explored a few positions before I could not hold off any longer. As Ahnold says "Ill be back."


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela coloradohigh Denver Yes 50 7/30/19
Review by coloradohigh (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angela is stunning. Every bit as tiny and elegant as the photos on her profile and website convey. Beyond her looks, she’s witty, engaging, and genuinely fun to chat with. Minimal language barrier, and it was a joy to spend time together. Activities have been covered well in over reviews, and are perhaps YMMV, but if that’s the case, my mileage was quite high, and it was an outstanding experience. Absolutely will repeat on a future visit.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova r1raven Denver Yes 49 7/30/19
Review by r1raven (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely had an amazing time with my massage. Very easy to talk with and knows how to use her assets to give an enjoyable time. I’ve seen her twice so far and plan on seeing her again soon


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DottiDot hardnfast Denver Yes 31 7/30/19
Review by hardnfast (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dotti is awesome. She likes to take her time and get to know you a little first which is not on the clock then the fun begins.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia JJGawker3 Longmont Yes 35 7/30/19
Review by JJGawker3 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Cecilia and I’m asking myself why I haven’t been back sooner as she truly shows how much she cares for her friends. True GFE that is a pleasure to be around.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi ClientNo9 Denver Yes 38 7/29/19
Review by ClientNo9 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Lyndzi twice recently so this will be a combined review. The first time I met Lyndzi I was beside myself... she's a complete knockout! She invited me in to her convenient in-call in Denver and her personality began to shine from the instant I step inside. She's got a bubbly, talkative personality and it was refreshing to be welcomed so nicely. She could tell I was nervous and did her best to put me at ease. That didn't take long... her conversation flowed naturally and before I knew it we were talking like we'd been friends for years. The conversation dovetailed nicely in to the main event. Boys, if you like creamy soft skin, cute little titties, and a dynamite ass, Lyndzi is the girl for you. DATY, covered RCG, and mish we all performed warmly and naturally. She's extremely responsive. Wow, it was the best hour of my week. Session number two was even easier to set up than the first time. We picked up right were we left off it seemed. I was warmly welcomed back and she was, again, freshly showered, beautifully tanned (with tan lines) and incredibly sexy. I couldn't wait for round two. I was not disappointed boys! Round two was even better than I could have hoped. That ass is fantastic and the view is incredible. That makes it worth it right there but the covered RCG and mish were even better. All in all boys, Lyndzi is a complete doll. A real gem. I have tried to see her again (visit number 3) but our schedules just haven't meshed up again yet. I will surely see Lyndzi again soon and the thought of that ass keeps me going.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RedIvy38 coloboarder Colorado Springs Yes 15 7/29/19
Review by coloboarder (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Do yourself a favor and pay this beauty a visit. She is curvy and know what she is doing if you want a real curvy treat that enjoys what she does explore for your self and you will be extremely satisfied. I have seen here several times and can not get enough.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore Snacksandmoresnacks Colorado Springs Yes 174 7/29/19
Review by Snacksandmoresnacks (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From the moment I met Sokha, I felt like I was with an old friend/lover. She's kind, compassionate, and intuitive, and an absolute knock out! Our session was more massage/GFE and I cannot recommend highly enough. Whatever your desire she will knock your socks off!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 Webguy Colorado Springs Yes 49 7/29/19
Review by Webguy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Farrah an sent her the reference information, afterwards we set a date an time. I texted her when I got to the incall an she gave me her room number. Farrah is a great provider who offers a gfe, an makes you feel like a king. Her bbbj was excellent, daty was tasty, fs was tight an she enjoyed cg, we ended with cim. After we cuddled on bed an chatted then I got dressed an got a big hug an kiss. I will see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TRIPLE DeeDee kaseyunome1984 Denver Yes 23 7/29/19
Review by kaseyunome1984 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Grest nice body rub with porn playing on tv and the flip was great


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena mhur123 Boulder Yes 48 7/29/19
Review by mhur123 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First, Selena's incall is amazing. The drive alone is beautiful, much less the sight you behold when you arrive. I went for a fbsm/companionship session, which was amazing. Selena started off with a slow massage which worked up in sensuality until I was literally quivering with excitement. We eventually moved to the bed and managed to slide the mattress partially off the box springs. She's a great kisser! If you're looking for an experience that leaves you feeling positive for the rest of the day, Selena is your gal.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillySummers Yaboua-BANNED DTC Yes 9 7/29/19
Review by Yaboua-BANNED (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lillysummers is one of the best girl I have ever met. She has beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, an amazing body, and the most perfect round booty. My experience with her was nothing short of amazing, easy set up, one call 2 text. So after setting up the appointment I show up to her door and she was wearing this black lingerie, with thigh high stocking that covered her stunning thighs. As I go in we sat down and talked for a while, (great conversationalist). Then we got down to business first we kissed for a little, as she slowly moves her way down kissing every part of my body, till she got to my waist and worked her magic, after a few min of greatness I sat up and had her turn around, on all four and went into doggy. Just feeling her soft booty smacking me and watching it bounce was breathtaking. Afterward I had her lay on her back into missionary, just holding her thick thighs, I can’t explain how much I love her thighs. Soon after she got right on top and rode me like a horse: nice, slow, and smooth just the way I like it. Then we ended with more head till I finished. The night was one of the most extravagant nights I have ever had in a long time and when she comes back to Denver I’ll definitely see her again, can’t wait


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten Winning DTC Yes 84 7/29/19
Review by Winning (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Second time seeing Sam, and Oh My Goodness!!! That mouth was a weapon I was not prepared for... Absolutely amazing, wow! Gents, this is a winner right here. Take my advise and save the swimmers for a couple days, you will no doubt be drained... BBBJCIMx2 Sam is very relaxed and down to earth, almost like seeing an old friend you always wanted to hook up with. I will repeat, thanks again Sam, and see you soon...


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii daaacz Denver Yes 45 7/29/19
Review by daaacz (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lolaa's incall was easy to find. Her instructions were simple and easy to follow. She has a "screening" process that was painless and quick. Pictures are accurate. She is super cute in person. Previous reviews are spot on. The visit starts with a shower and some water followed by a massage, which is just the beginning. She truly made me believe she enjoyed our time as much as I did, looking up or looking back at me with some of the sexiest eyes I've ever seen and giving me plenty of vocal encouragement. The appointment could have ended very quickly, but I simply asked to continue our time and she was happy to oblige. We filled the rest of the hour with another round or two of fun. I left a very happy man.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED croe DTC Yes 66 7/29/19
Review by croe (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is on the quiet side, but her actions speak volumes. And she does open up more once you catch her interest. For her service, you really cannot ask for much more..sh is really great all around. plus she was more than accommodating when I decided to extend our session upon arrival..I simply had to spend more time with this adorable lady and I'm so very glad I did. Felt like hanging with a friend which was what I wanted


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily-1430 Zman76 Fort Collins Yes 23 7/28/19
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Every time I See Emily it just gets better and better. She a beautiful lady, smart and intelligent. She know what see is doing and makes sure it’s a natural fit for you. She know how to converse but also has a great sense of humor. Her massage techniques are outstanding. And so is everything else. Treat this lady with respect and you will be rewarded. I just ditto everything I have said before in her reviews but even more. Amazing lady !!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse NoReligionToo Longmont Yes 22 7/28/19
Review by NoReligionToo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy setup, two factor. Space was safe a relatively clean. Samantha is an absolute sweetheart. Really cute and padded just right. I enjoyed our conversation. Her hands were stronger than I expected which I really appreciated. Good fun which left me satisfied.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 jrsmith71 Denver Yes 50 7/28/19
Review by jrsmith71 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Leigh multiple times prior to this morning and every time it gets better. I always looking forward to seeing a beautiful long legged woman greet me at her door. From there it is a great conversation and a time to remember till the next.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-32-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay johnnybgood Denver Yes 25 7/28/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally met up with Kay after many failed attempts and I'm so glad I did. She's been on my radar since last year and after some texts back and forth for about a day I met her at her incall. Dispite not having a current ad up she was able to see me the next day. She is a very small lady but a very passionate woman who was solely focused on me from the moment I walked in till I left. I'd consider Kay a gfe woman. I enjoyed her passion during kissing and her utf, her skin is super soft and daty was awesome as well. I will see her again as soon as I can because I had a smile on my face for days afterwards. Thanks KayKay


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Copper-pipee Denver No 56 7/28/19
Review by Copper-pipee (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I called Honey and didn't receive and answer, but I did receive a text about 10 minutes later. I asked to have a hh meet and greet, she agreed and told me where to go. I was on my way. I drove for 40 minutes one way to get to her place. I called and texted saying that I was at the location, she didn't respond. I waited about 15 minutes and was about to drive off, then I seen a message. She then gave me and info and I proceed to the room. I knock on the door, nothing. I hear a bunch of commotion in the room and I was thinking to myself "WTF". She finally opens the door and she is un showered and looks like she may have just rolled out of bed. She then begins spraying air disinfectant and fer breeze all over the room. She then begin adjusting the entire bed. She give me a hug and then goes into the bathroom and starts combing her hair. She looked and smelled terrible. She had a few open sores on her face. I was almost ready to bolt. She then begins trying to use this weird clip on phone holder to mount her phone somewhere in the room. She tries about 3 different spots until she settled on a chair in the middle of the room. She then begins to text a shit load of people, all while I was standing there, over 8 minutes pass. I looked around the room and it stunk of cigarettes. There was an ashtray on the night stand, full of butts. There was a NO SMOKING sign right there next to it. She was falling asleep standing up while she was texting. She fell and hit the wall several times. I then asked if she was okay, she then begin to ask me if I was a cop SEVERAL times. I told her no, and that I have a TOB and I'd share my refs right there on the spot. She then says "What's tob? I don't have one of those, or post there". She then proceeds to text for another 5 minutes while falling asleep while standing. She then became fixated on her blutooth speaker, she just couldn't figure it out. She then tells me that I'm not making her feel comfortable and she begins walking in circles. At this point I turned and grabbed and I was out of the door. It was a shame, I've been looking forward to meeting her for over a year. What a let down. Her pics do no reflect her current self.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

This person obviously is just a hater and wants to hate just because he was obviously hurt over something he has to down talk me in the worst way possible and gobway out of his way to talk shit very uncalled for i dont understand where all of this is coming from


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea bomblaster Westminster Yes 61 7/28/19
Review by bomblaster (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just left the lovely Aubrey. Had a very enjoyable visit and will definitely try to see her when she returns to Colorado. Not a clock watcher and very engaging the whole time right up to saying goodbye.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela DATYgent DTC Yes 50 7/28/19
Review by DATYgent (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Two words for this magnificent lady: pure magic. Top to bottom, lovely in every curve, contour, & for me, the perfect size - petite, packed & stacked to the rack. Luscious. Beyond the pretty face & figure, she's a great companion. Wonderful conversationalist, & incredibly interesting background. She's got a Story to her, & if you take the time to learn about her, in my opinion, it just ups the already-intense love-making capacity. Will I return? For the unbelievably intimate shower, stroking, sucking, & leg-spreading that followed? Umm, yeah! Every part of this lady's perfect body was offered up for O's she clearly loved from DATY & drilling alike, with a raucous scissor-split rambunctious pounding she delivered atop me with her waist grinding into me until she cried out as we both erupted together, which was equal parts sweet & filthy. I treasured every moment of it. If I had my pick, I'd partake every day of this delightful lass. Damn, she really left me wonderfully drained. Oh, and then, repeat. It all started when I resumed the DATY, which I just couldn't help, being who I am. Angela is simply delicious & responds in such a hot way it's impossible not to to offer a full stuffing re-run. Which was received with open legs & copious moans of delight. I loved every second of it. When she returns, please treat her like the Goddess of a gem she is - she earns every bit of your gentle affection. Thank you, Angela.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne Maestro1972 Denver Yes 31 7/28/19
Review by Maestro1972 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raven was very accommodating, warm, and friendly. I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in. We had a very pleasant conversation over a glass of wine which she generously offered. After conversation and wine, she provided a wonderful, relaxing massage which warmed us up more for what followed after. We took our time and enjoyed each other’s company immensely. And, the icing on the cake is that she is an incredibly sexy woman on top of all the other great things about her and our time together. I would highly recommend spending time with her.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Hulk Denver Yes 75 7/28/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another awesome start of my day, seeing Elizabeth just gets better every time we meet. She is always ready and eager to provide a stellar non rushed session that leaves me totally content. She has a very sweet and friendly personality, is drop dead gorgeous and has a killer body that is well toned but soft in all the right places. If you haven't seen her you are truly missing out on a fun time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza alex36 DTC Yes 103 7/27/19
Review by alex36 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She looks gorgeous. Spent amazing time. I highly recommend her. Nothing to add to all other great reviews of her.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela cosmo DTC Yes 50 7/27/19
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Angela, first time was a couple years ago and glad she is making it back to Colorado now and them. It only gets better each time. Well not much to add with respect to activities, however Angela is a very rare beautiful, intelligent and engaging young woman. I had a great time with the initial activities and we had a continued conversation after. Which is always something I like. I hope to see her return often. Thank you Angela.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily-1430 FunInWyoming Fort Collins Yes 23 7/27/19
Review by FunInWyoming (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Emily previously, back in the Backpage days, but had been several years since was able to visit. I can say, and this is corny, but like fine wine better with age. It had been a long time, but the second I walked in I was at ease. We talked a little about life in the last few years, just getting reintroduced. She made me feel safe and at ease the second I walked in and that never changed. The massage is completely breathtaking and it gets better on the flip. She is extremely attentive to your needs and feelings. Truly a wonderful hour. I will go back and no I won't wait years again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Smiling guy DTC Yes 58 7/27/19
Review by Smiling guy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience! A true unicorn! Friendly, passionate, and extremely beautiful. Smart, articulate, great conversation and fun sense of humor. All American beauty. Definitely see her!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Thatsmyhobby DTC Yes 39 7/27/19
Review by Thatsmyhobby (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time spent with this lovely provider. Her body is amazing but my favorite part was that she still looked gorgeous without any makeup. Will definitely repeat and I surely recommend seeing her


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ greyfox Denver Yes 94 7/27/19
Review by greyfox (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen her 4 times now, and she is one of the best in town, from the BJ, and touching, to the multi positions, to the finish, oh and that is really her body that she works hard at to keep so fit.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-20-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan acmb2017 Denver Yes 95 7/27/19
Review by acmb2017 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up and communication was painless. She is the lady in the pics. Her location was clean and easy to follow directions. When I arrived we had some conversation to get comfortable. Since it was a hot day I took a shower and then the fun began. She started with TF and has excellent skills. One of the best things about our time was she absolutely let's you know what she needs for you both to ensure getting where you want to go. Tall curvy redhead who enjoys as much as you. I recommend for sure.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Leoaugust Denver Yes 54 7/27/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lebanon has an intensive verification process you must go thru. Although I had dozens of TOB reviews and references she still required? She is under the impression that thousands of TOB John's profiles aren't reliable and can be faked?? She was in a lower level hotel, her pics are accurate and she has a nice tight spinner body. All adult activities were preformed well and she did enjoy daty very much ending with an o! Thanks Lebanon!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TRIPLE DeeDee Woodworker Denver Yes 23 7/27/19
Review by Woodworker (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I see her when ever I’m working in her area. Super chill lady! Clean comfortable incall. I love laying there while she rubs my back and butt! Great milkmaid service!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V Doublestuff Denver Yes 21 7/27/19
Review by Doublestuff (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending some time with Miss V. She has taken some time off and away from the hobby. After we verified each other She came over and we had a great time. She is an incredible kisser, was very receptive to my language skills and was excellent with hers as well. I'm looking forward to another visit with her soon. Treat her well and you will be rewarded with a great experience!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arrielle Slickrick28 Denver No 5 7/27/19
Review by Slickrick28 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Dont do it this is a fake for sure I went to go see her nothing like the picture's at all they try to find similar pictures ( by they I mean a company ) but it's not her at all I was waiting for like an 1 hour outside the hotel that was annoying really excited to meet her and when I got in to her hotel room I see a very skinny female that looks nothkng like the picture you've been warned !!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33C-28-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vyckee13 Todoesprivado Thornton Yes 19 7/27/19
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Vyckee was great. Excellent massage, incredible flip. She has such a positive energy vibe that will relax you and make you feel extremely comfortable in her presence. I will recommend and plan to repeat.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Winston_Smith Denver Yes 120 7/27/19
Review by Winston_Smith (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: well now...what can I say that about my visit with Emily that I have not said before...so search my previous reviews and double them. Emily is a sweetheart...smart, sexy and a great conversationalist...her sessions are all about me...that is you. LOL. Her in-call is easy to find in a great location... Her sessions are, like i said above, all about you. She provides a very sensual massage with plenty of body contact. And after the flip, well, as I have previously state, the sensuality ramps up...the eye contact is beyond sexy! So, fellas, do yourself a favor and schedule with her...you WILL NOT regret it! When she sez: "I guarantee you will be thinking of our time together long after you leave", you can take that to the bank!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg pfunk Denver Yes 106 7/27/19
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan is great to spend time with. Fun, friendly, funny, and a fireball. I love chatting with her, and sharing some kisses. The other activities were enjoyable, as well! I feel like I'm hanging out with a "friend with benefits." Happy, happy, joy, joy!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bettie Bangs tripod10in Denver Yes 13 7/26/19
Review by tripod10in (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/19
Time: 4 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a 4hr date with Bettie at my hotel in Denver. She is very engaging, fun to talk to and smart and ambitious. Setting up the appointment was easy enough, kinda hit it off with her just setting up the appointment. The activities were performed with enthusiasm and skill, GFE doesn't quite say enough. Suffice it to say all of my expectations were met. Thanks again Bettie, I'll look forward to seeing you again soon.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen Lb6501 Denver So-So 54 7/26/19
Review by Lb6501 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was definitely cute, but the experience was very 3G. She checked her phone during the middle. Very disengaged. Her incall was a dump, by far the worst incall location I’ve ever been to. She’d be an okay girl to have come over, but I wouldn’t recommend her incall, it was a total turn off. If you’re looking for an Upscale GFE, this probably isn’t the way to go fellas.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

First off far from 3g experience type of girl i make sure all my clients are pleased before they go as my other reviews state now wen u don't do what you agreed ur not gunna get the full experience u want also my incall location is a great place ive never had any problems here once so ever nor have i had any complaints by any other client u got upset because u wanted to smoke in my rm & i didnt allow it


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
QOH3 Doublestuff Denver Yes 4 7/26/19
Review by Doublestuff (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to see her for quite a while and I am really glad I did. Her pictures definitely do not do her justice. She is smart, cute, sexy and just a cool person to hang with. Had a great GFE type experience. Highly recommended!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela skicat720 Denver Yes 50 7/26/19
Review by skicat720 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was behind the door when she let me in. When I turned around and saw her, my eyes literally popped out of my head!!! She is beautiful and what a BODY!!! She had on these long silver stockings and a black bra and I would guess matching unmentionables but had a really hard time taking my eyes off those tits almost falling out of the bra!!! When she released them, the eyes went again!!! What a BODY!!!! She laid down on the bed after removing her stockings and I removed the rest and can't say it enough, what a BODY!!! You have to see it to believe it!!! The menu wasn't as extensive as in pass reviews (those really lucky guys) but as an old man used to one (in this case a CFS) and out after the first some small talk and then on to the second set and yes it was two (a BBBJ which although it took some effort she was extremely patient and got it done) for me!!! She offered a massage (declined) but I settled for some more talk until I saw that my time was almost up so up and out. Catch her while you can!!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina grouptherapy Fort Collins Yes 145 7/26/19
Review by grouptherapy (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Catalina several times over the last few years. Great person, great GFE, cooper cool person. It has only gotten better. Highly recommend


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
YaziMami Lund Denver Yes 26 7/26/19
Review by Lund (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Small cute little girl from Mexico, and now I love Mexico. Setup with a few quick text messages and I was at her door. Lively and beautiful girl. All activities performed with enthusiasm and we both came exactly at same time. Everyone is safe and covered. Be nice with her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea luckyhamster619 Westminster Yes 61 7/26/19
Review by luckyhamster619 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aubrey is a snack! Had a great time with this gorgeous fit gal! Bbbj MPCFS was amazing, I hope to return soon! I do recommend, she is a professional at what she does :)


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea Hobs Denver Yes 61 7/26/19
Review by Hobs (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent experience. Very sexy, gorgeous, great conversation, put me at ease right away. Upscale location also. I enjoyed my time so much, I extended to 2hrs to enjoy my time with her more. ATF for sure, will repeat when she returns.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore treefan Colorado Springs Yes 174 7/26/19
Review by treefan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After our initial contact about a year ago, I was pleasantly surprised when Venus contacted me to see if I was still interested in a session. We were able to arrange a visit at what I assume is a new in call space which felt warm and inviting. I appreciated her flexibility regarding our start time with a couple of days’ notice as my logistics unexpectedly changed. She has excellent communication skills and asked just the right questions to determine exactly what would make me happy and where my boundaries were. These communication skills were on display throughout our time together as she frequently checked in to ask how I was doing. I felt very connected during out session and she did a great job of spontaneously mixing in some unexpected surprises based on some small clues/cues I put out for her. Clearly, she was ready to show me more of what she enjoys, but made sure to focus on my stated desires. I enjoy pegging and she was masterful using my favorite toy which I brought along. I really enjoyed our short cuddle and shower experience at the end. I quickly developed great respect for who she is as a person and her approach to life. Venus is an amazing, insightful provide and I hope to be able to spend more time (and explore more options) with her in the future.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black JPMcGuire Longmont Yes 47 7/26/19
Review by JPMcGuire (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've reached the point on TOB where I have a few providers that I feel comfortable with and continue to return too. Diamond peaked my interest with 'Dexter'. I am a twisted old man and always enjoy pushing the envelope. I have to admit, I was a little nervous. Once I entered her in call though, that all melted away. Diamonds pix don't do her justice. Much cuter with a million dollar smile. She has a fun loving personality with just the right amount of freaky. If you'd like details, please feel free to reach out thru PM. But take my word, if you like being pegged or have fantasized about it, ya gotta give Miss Diamond a call. You won't be sorry. I've just added her to my inner circle.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melanie Smith engineer Thornton Yes 10 7/25/19
Review by engineer (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sometimes things just click. This woman did it for me on so many levels. I found her to be small in size, huge in presence. Possibly best kisser on the planet I could make out with her forever. Started with warm hug. I spent ample time kissing her neck, ears, thighs, DATY, her whole body and it was delicious. She then gave me an amazing, bbbj and ended in lenthgy Russian with huge explosion on her I credible rack. Cuddled and...then it got amazing. Music had me feeling in rhythm with her. She knew the dance, eagerly held on and seemed to want it as bad as me. Truly fantastic ling fs that lasted several techno songs. We took turns leading, I literally felt like we were musicians in the band and we rode it long and hard together. All with amazing kissing. When they tell you "not everyone knows how to fuck but you sure do" and lays there quivering and smiling with you, you KNOW you found a new atf. Ya I'll be back.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Leoaugust Denver Yes 71 7/25/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been since last summer since I saw Kat last! If anything she has gotten more beautiful and charming and has improved her big variey of skills. She offers a lot and she can deliver whatever you have included from her website. Friendly, sweet, sexy and talk about skills OMG! Lfk, dfk, daty bbbj, cowgirl, mish, doggie all done enthusiastically and ever so sexy, love that Texas drawl and charm. This woman just makes you feel special and desired throughout your stay. No rush and leaves your head spinning! Highly recommend and have to try to do the two girl show with her other hot Texas friend next trip out! Thanks Bad Kitty Kat, still smiling!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: