|
Alia Abaza
|
|
ParknRide |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
8/17/19 |
Seen on 8/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Unreal experience again. ATF for certain, great balance of taking the lead and then following mine. Witty banter and expressive in all aspects. Although the pampering is always enjoyed, one definitely knows when pampering her is appreciated. Thanks Alia, until next time!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
Rugersmygun |
DTC |
Yes |
53
|
8/17/19 |
Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally, after missing each other the last four months, I got to meet this cutie and omg am I glad I did. She's sweet, soft spoken and easy to talk with, she started talking about her babies and I knew right then we would get along, as I'm a huge dog lover.also.
Sweetness aside once we got down to it, I found out that Nina can administer extreme pleasure ... She told be she'd be back in a few weeks, I told her it will take me that long to recover.
Totally drained and happy, can't wait for her return.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
Scruby |
Westminster |
Yes |
116
|
8/17/19 |
Review by
Scruby
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lauren is my current ATF. She is available and in my area! She gets to me quickly and all activities are performed with enthusiasm. Answered dooe in kingerie which was quickly gone. She keeps things interesting, involving many different positions. All fun was covered and listed on her website clearly.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmberAustin69
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
5
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/12/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber was easy to set up thru TOB and a few step verification. She was in an upscale hotel and responded promptly once I arrived to come up. Looking me in the eyes was this beautiful blonde from Miami in sexy lingerie and high heels! Hugs kisses and pleanstries ensued to get a feel for one another! Dfk, playful 34dd naturals tits and then down to the Y! I joked and said I would make her cum in 3 minutes, she had 2 fast ones and was eager for more I lost count she has so many multiple O's. She was glad to give me my present with an outstanding bbbj, DT, juicy very vocal and busy! Started in CG more O's, she was asking for Doggie and was vocal about her pleasure! Finished in Mish with us both shot from all the fun! Amber has an engaging personality, smart, funny and we both enjoyed each other's company! Go welcome this hot lady to CO so she will come back often!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
proztic |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
8/16/19 |
Review by
proztic
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Phenomenal. Quite simply no better word to describe my experience with her. She's intelligent, gorgeous, caring, and just all around a great person to spend time with. Biggest regret is not seeing her early. She keeps a busy schedule so it took some time for our schedules to align but when they did I enjoyed possibly the best experience I've had in the Springs so far.
If her offers seem enticing she will not disappoint. She is passionate about what she does and works to ensure all your desires are met. You cannot go wrong scheduling time with her, I'm just glad she's down here in the Springs. Already working on finding time to visit her again.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlabamaSouthernBelle
|
|
swordmas754 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
19
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 7/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was an experience like none other, treats you nice no rush to give you the best massage ever. My first time experiencing a deep massage, I came in stressed came out feeling refreshed. I'm definitely going back.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel Hayes VIP
|
|
BobbyPags56 |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
34
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My 4th Time with the Amazing Kat, She is a treasure that is beyond belief. Met in lobby of hotel with a kiss, into elevator more kissing, into room, gave her the gifts I bought for her a us womans soccer shirt, and some Godiva Chocolates with Carmel. more kissing, undressed and hopped on the bed, more kissing before moving on to her Sun tanned breasts, sucked on those nipples, then down to her shaven kitty, Good eating, she jerked a few times had her turn over to kiss that perfect butt. then my turn, laid back more kissing as she moved down between my legs for the best BBBJ ever, lots of tongue, BL, Deep, had me moaning and begging for her to make me cum, shot on her chest and face, cleaned me up, then we layed there talking, kissing like long time lovers. She is the BEST, MY ATF, MY QUEEEN OF HEARTS, TREAT HER RIGHT!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
BoulderBud |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She responded to my text quickly, and we set up for that day. There were several steps to finding her place. She’s great. I’ve seen her a couple times. She’s amazing. Beautiful. Her smile is amazing. I’ll spare the details, but just say that I’ll be back a bunch.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brooke
|
|
GaryGnu |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
8/16/19 |
Review by
GaryGnu
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy setup, even on short notice. Got to her incall location and got a warm greeting. Talked for a bit, Brooke is really outgoing and easy to talk to. We got comfortable and WOW, what a great experience! BBJ was on point, some of the best I've had. Switched to FS activities, also amazing. You have to experience for yourself! Total GFE.
Can't wait to see her again!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Winter Kay for the second time. I didn’t think a session could get any better than the first time we met. I was wrong! Awesome GFE!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Flash4Gordon69 |
DTC |
Yes |
106
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Megan once before, and she's just as good now as she was then.
We chatted for a bit and reacquainted ourselves. Suddenly, her cute sundress was off and I felt uncomfortably overdressed for the occasion. Best UTF in a long time, possibly ever!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
68blondeguy |
Boulder |
Yes |
121
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cali's bbj us amazing and she has the greatest pair of natural breast. I will definitely be seeing her again soon. Thanks Cali for the great experience with you!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
lildiknic5 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
66
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cassie is a goddess!! She was everything I was looking for. She made me feel phenomenal and I couldn't get over how beautiful she was!! I wanted to eat her up lol!!! Thanks hun!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
coolhand luke |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
121
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: easy to contact and communication was first rate. we had some changes but that worked out very good for the both of us. she kept me informed the whole time. Very nice lady and very down to earth. true gfe. skills were superb. her dfk was very sensual and I felt like she meant it. she is also very easy on the eyes. definitely worth repeating if you like that human touch.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Busyman |
DTC |
Yes |
87
|
8/16/19 |
Review by
Busyman
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alex is very down to earth person. She is very beautiful and every time were together she makes me feel like the one. Best Gfe.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
89
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another wonderful visit with the beautiful Jasmine. She gets more beautiful and dresses to the hilt for me and there is no one with such a lovely package. She's mature in soul and wisdom, but a young lady you'd lo e to have hanging on your arm in any event.
All activities were fabulous, daty was delicious, the breasts spectacular, and the face of a model. Be nice to Ms Jasmine and you will be rewarded handsomely.
Ms Jasmine, thank you so much for making me feel like wonderful.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maverixxx
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
18
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My first visit with the lovely Maverixx and it was a hoot, if you will. Maverix had some nice tats and that is what intrigued me along with the funky BL I've read about. She's vry petit, spinner type, hot gal. She was very quick to communicate and responded quickly and was very easy to be with. The hottest part was when Maverix was using a vibrator while getting Greek from behind. She's got a tush made for fun and she loves it. As I write this, I need to get back as just the thought of her backside turns greek islands into legendary stauts
Age: 27 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
PuebloHappy |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This young lady is an absolute delight! After a couple of text messages and verification I scheduled a sensual domination session. When I arrived, I was greeted at the door with a big smile and a hug. After a brief conversation about expectations, prior experiences and limits I was treated to a session that went from oh, so sensual to slightly sadistic and back again a number of times. A bit of post-session cuddling and a quick shower and I was on my way....spent and satisfied. Thanks, Sokha. I'm already imagining our next encounter.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
FoolAround |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
8/16/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you’re looking for the alphabet soup, that’s not happening here. This probably isn’t the experience you’re looking for. Godspeed, fellow traveler.
The Venus experience is something else altogether. It’s soulful, therapeutic, touching, authentic, absent of guile, and intensely sensual.
Let’s see. Appearances. She’s the woman in the photographs. Judge for yourself. I found her absurdly beautiful in person. Like, the kind of woman we write poems about and pine for when we’re separated. The kind of woman whose face launches ships. I’ve never understood the phrase “I could drown in her eyes” until now.
Bodies. She’s not very vertical. Just under five feet tall. I love that. More athletic than willowy, with strong arms and legs and a tight core.
I’ve lately been exploring some tendencies in myself. I fall in love too easily, but really get infatuated with tiny women. I had some experiences recently that confirmed this is close to or over the line for being a fetish. I wanted to explore that more with Venus, because that’s what she does. Turns out what I really like is small-statured Asian women with American accents. What are the odds I’d find someone who meets those exact parameters? And lives locally? I don’t even have to do the Denver drive. Amazing.
Initial contact was very satisfying. If you want to meet her, make sure you’re initiating a conversation, not a hook-up. Honestly, if it’s a hook-up you’re looking for, this isn’t your lady. You’ll both be disappointed. So start there, with, “What am I really looking for?” When you can start to answer that for yourself, you’re ready to initiate a conversation about it with Venus.
I decided what I wanted was to really objectify her. I wanted time alone with her body, to do this self-exploration. So I asked her if she’d be willing to play the part of my living doll for half an hour. She goes away inside her head and I get to undress my doll, play with her body, explore our size difference. She agreed to take this on for me. We connected really well over the DM system, some intense conversations, and she took all my little eccentricities in stride.
The day arrived. When we started texting arrangements, my hands were shaking with excitement and nervousness. Something I no longer feel when it’s just another hook-up, something real. She seemed really enthusiastic over text. You can fake that, but you can’t fake the look in her eyes when we finally met in person. Bright, cheerful, and as ramped-up as me. Delicious. She even costumed for me, just like a doll.
We had a nice chat about boundaries and what we each wanted from the experience, focused of course heavily on my needs. She only had one rule, the one you’d expect. Then we got into play.
Amazing. I’ll keep the specific details to myself for now. Just… she played the part to a perfect T, and was obviously having as much fun as I was (anatomy doesn’t lie). I’d arranged 30 minutes, having had no experience of this kind of play and therefore having no idea what I’d actually do for 30 minutes with a living doll. That half hour passed in the blink of an eye. It was intense, silent play, a deep meditation, a connection through the skin, a holy space. And I really, really wanted to break the rule. A lot.
So, I’m in love with Venus now. Anyway.
She says she doesn’t usually bottom for people. And I don’t usually top. I don’t even know what that means, really. I’m not into kink. Except suddenly here I am in the thick of it. Which is all to say, if there’s some experience you need, and you have the courage to be honest with yourself about it, then probably Venus can help you with it.
Out.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Thornton |
Yes |
56
|
8/15/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I got a jingle from Ms Dripping Honey who invited me to stop by for a good time. Of course, I obliged and before I knew it, I was at her in call. She invited me up fairly quickly and once inside, I immediately approved of what she was wearing. Daisy Dukes, a nice blouse that stopped at mid back and some make me tall pumps. She had me wondering, how does one have such long legs, yet she is such a tiny petite little thing. Humor is one of her hidden talents that you probably won't get to see unless she likes you. I cannot stress this enough but if you can somehow manage to get her to like you, I promise you will see a lot more than just the pics. If she doesn't like you LOL, well you most likely will leave her a bad review of some sort. The Savior Faire "She likes it like that" Award goes to Ms Dripping Honey. Lets work on being a good girl LOL and continue to be funny.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brookllyyn
|
|
searcher |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
8/15/19 |
Review by
searcher
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I met her for a late night, last minute. She is very good at communicating.
She met me outside her house with a hug and a kiss and led me to a darkened room with a red light “ disco light”- it was a very conducive setting. After some DFK while exploring each other’s bodies, clothes were removed and we moved to the bed. After some very nice UTF, we moved to the main event (CFS). CG, MISH, DOGGIE and DATY were enjoyed by both of us.
She is a very pleasant woman with a great attitude. Full throttle GFE.
I highly recommend you pay her a visit. You won’t be disappointed.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
8/15/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been awarded a couple of hours off of work, so I decided to indulge into a little bit of play time. Contacted Sabrina and sure enough, she was more than ready to invite me over. Once I got close to the in call, we spoke over the phone and I followed her directions, which brought me directly to where I needed to be. Once I arrived, I found a slim petite nude woman with a slight smile on her face. First thing she said, its been a while and she tends to remember faces LOL. We hugged and chit chatted for a little bit. Sabrina is a pretty cool chic with a sharp edged demeanor just waiting to come out LOL. She is pretty good at what she does and she gives you just a taste to make you want more. If you want more, you have to stay a bit longer. That is just how she is and she will not budge on it either. The Savior Faire "TOBs Cutest Bush" and "Shes sitting on VOGUES" Award goes to Ms Creme.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
HannkMoody |
Westminster |
Yes |
121
|
8/15/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to Cali on a Saturday morning with a quick reply, easy to verify and set up a time for a hhr visit later that day.
I arrived and she was ready on time, greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss. From there everything progressed naturally and she was very engaged and responsive to pleasing me the entire time. Total focus but with a laid back and put you at ease, kind of vibe.
Cali’s UTF skills were fantastic, especially the attention she gave my balls during 69. She had me on edge many times and kept me going with kisses throughout. Total GFE for me, thank you Cali.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
TexasJack369 |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
8/15/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incall location was easy to find, cozy and well kept. Amber is a beautiful person through and through. From the opening conversation until the time we parted, she was professional, attentive, and very accomodating in all respects. I will definately be spending more time with her in the near future!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-40-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Gait
|
|
rockster267 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
8/15/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I can't recommend Tali enough! She is an incredible lady, wonderful healer, great masseuse and very, very sensual, sexy woman.
She puts you at ease right away when you meet. A big hug and treats you like you're old friends. Her room is very nice and comfortable. At the start she asks a few questions to get to know you. But that's only so she can devote her attention more onto you.
The massage is incredible. One of the the best I've had. Add in the teasing and sensuality, even better. The kissing and worship, (for lack of a better term), she gives your body is magnificent. It was one of the best experiences I've had. Therapeutic as well as a sensual release, mixed with a grounding of my thoughts and a calming of my spirit. It was such a deep connection. It's actually hard to describe, at least for me.
I will definitely return to see Tali. You should as well.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SultryKitten
|
|
EBKAC |
DTC |
Yes |
84
|
8/14/19 |
Review by
EBKAC
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Samantha a couple times before but it had been quite a while. Once we connected this time she remembered me and it was old friends reuniting. We talked about her new Nuru offering and went for that offering. I will say that was the right decision!!! Between that and all other activities it had to be one of the best I have ever had!
Thank you For such a great experience Samantha!! I need to start playing the lottery (and winning) so I can make this a daily event! LOL. Sorry it was so long between visits! That will definitely NOT happen again! Thanks!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
tothepoint81 |
DTC |
Yes |
120
|
8/14/19 |
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When I walked in...I felt very comfortable. She was 100% breathtaking. I did 30 mins...if I had the time, I would have done the hr. Next time that's what I am doing. Thank you Bree for a great time! :)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyLana
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
8/14/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a really great GFE to the max fun time this morning with Hot Sexy Katy. This seems to be the norm for the Tai Asian women, at least the ones I have had the pleasure to spend time with. Katy is a very beautiful young woman with a well toned body. She looks even better in person than her photos, which don't show her pretty face. All activities (LFK, UTF, 69, DATY, RCG, K9, BBBJ) were non rushed and provided with much enthusiasm. I will look forward to seeing her again when she returns to Denver.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
XXX Kat
|
|
jjllbean |
Longmont |
Yes |
67
|
8/14/19 |
Review by
jjllbean
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kat is a wonderful very talented woman. I tried the bondassage and it was truly amazing. Highly recommended for anyone looking to check out her alternative offerings. Don’t miss out.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Latina-8524
|
|
Silverman-4467 |
Westminster |
Yes |
8
|
8/14/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I made contact via text and she sent me a pic he her on some white panites. I couldn't resist and I drove 90 minutes to her incall. I met at her upscale incall. She was young, fresh, clean, and beautiful when she greeted me in pretty lingerie. She invited me in with a hug and a kiss. We got comfortable with each other. She initated our playtime with a lesson in translated french as she applied herself to engulf my training device completely into her lesson plan. I asked her for a taste of her honey pot as she was translating my French lesson. We then moved to K-9 for some hot pleasure as she simultaneously massaged herself into a body shaking o. She received me with full enthusiasm and she was vocal in her reception. After a brief rest, we began to play and she mounted and initiated a reverse cow girl adult ride leaving me with an awesome view of her petite satin skinned body. She then asked if I would like to take her for lession in missionary training. I couldn't resist so we got at it. That is when I saw how petite he hot body is. I then asked to finish with K9- the view itself was so hott and she was happy to receive me. We finished the 2d round at the end of my scheduled hour. She is young and she is experienced. She tried hrr very best in every way to make our time together the very best. I had waited several months to catch her offering incalls-bingo.. I am so glad I had the patience to wait and see her-it was worth the wait. I will see her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie-5608
|
|
Chalilgrin54109 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
8/14/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Once I arrived, was greeted with a hug. We talked for a little while about several things including differant areas of town. While there, we both lost track of time. We found out that we both had many things in common. Had a great time. She is a sweetheart. Will deffenatly be seeing her again.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aliahaneen
|
|
MilesSona102 |
DTC |
Yes |
22
|
8/14/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I echo all the positive reviews that came before this. She’s awesome and I’m definitely going back for more.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Maria
|
|
Vash the Stampede |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
8/14/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow...literally, just "wow". Tara is easily the definition of perfection personified. I messaged her on TOB and literally less than two minutes later she had responded. We set up a time for that evening, and she stayed in contact the entire time.
She has an extremely cute southern accent, and is one of the sweetest girls I've had the pleasure of meeting. Like she mentioned, we had a "vibe" and she really showed it during our session.
I kind of hope she adds some more pictures, because the ones she has now do not do her justice! She is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I still can't believe I was lucky enough to enjoy her company!
Totally GFE, she is very open and forthcoming with her likes/dislikes. She prefers outcalls, which is great because I didn't have to drive after and I could try to grasp the incredible experience she gave me! I can easily say I've found a new ATF, and I can't wait to see her again!!!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Skyla Davis
|
|
snowmanmc-7389 |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
8/14/19 |
Seen on 8/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Every time its better then the last time! She makes me fell wanted! Always have a smile on my face for days.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
morrowweast |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
8/13/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've met Kat several times now and every time she is a pleasure to be with. All of the expected GFE activities are on the menu and she makes sure you enjoy yourself and leave satisfied. Communications are always easy and prompt. If you are into sexy petite bodies and cute Texas accents, she is the girl for you.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
edenver |
Denver |
Yes |
131
|
8/13/19 |
Review by
edenver
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great. She was quick to respond and professional. Incall was nice and clean. She's has a very upbeat personality that set me at east. Would recommend for sure.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
LLINSOMNIAC |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
8/13/19 |
Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is an awesome girl. easy texting to set up time. met at her incall hotel, really friendly and makes things comfortable. enjoyed some kissing, DATY, CG, to doggy and pop!. highly recommend, those tits are amazing.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
justpeachy93
|
|
mcmtl |
DTC |
Yes |
2
|
8/13/19 |
Review by
mcmtl
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! This lady has an amazing body and an even better attitude. Her playful, sensual personality immediately put me at ease. She agreed to see me on short notice just as she was getting into town, and communication via text was a breeze. We did CBJ, DATY (very responsive!), DATO, and Greek, and everything was enthusiastic and enjoyed by both parties.
If she's in town, definitely check her out! She was terrific!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
ForeverACowboy |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
8/13/19 |
Seen on 8/9/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW, what an amazing woman!!! I contacted Liliane through text messaging. We aligned schedules and made our date. Communication was great, we even exchanged a few photos prior to our meeting. She has a safe, nicely decorated, private in-call.
From the time Liliane opened the door, till the time I left...I’m still grinning from ear to ear :) She is beautiful, in amazing shape and sexy as hell!
I believe there was mutual attraction between us. All standard activities were enjoyed by both. In between her breaks, she gives a great massage.
Thank you Liliane for being an amazing woman. I’m already checking my schedule, planning my next visit.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
Jaguar |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
8/13/19 |
Review by
Jaguar
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: I think previous folks who posted reviews are more to blame than Amanda by not being honest about the photos and weight. Amanda lists her weight at 130 I would say closer to 160-170. She is a very sweet lady, just heavier than her photos which I use to make my hobby decisions. If that is not a concern to you, you will enjoy her company.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
Hi! I'm glad that you found me sweet, but I do need to address the rest of what you said. I am nowhere near 160lbs. As of this morning I'm actually 138, and keep in mind I'm also very tall so 138 isn't large at all. It's very wrong and quite frankly rude for you to just blurt out a random weight when you truly have no idea and are way off. My pics are not that old. I plan to upload new ones this week so people can see I haven't changed hardly at all since the last ones were taken. I do have curves because of my big booty, but my curves are in all the right places. If a stick figure no curve runway model is what you were looking for then I wasn't the one for you. However I recall you enjoying every inch of my body and leaving plenty satisfied so it didn't seem like you had an issue at the time. And I mean no offense by this, but you should be ashamed of yourself for speculating a woman's weight and just putting some random assumption online. Luckily I'm very secure and confident in this body that I work so hard to maintain every day so I won't be bothered by these comments, but going forward you truly shouldn't degrade women in this way. I wish you nothing but the best and good luck going forward. It was my pleasure meeting you
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
apolloman |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
26
|
8/13/19 |
Seen on 7/31/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was great to spend some time with Yazi. She very sweet, communicates well, and was very responsive during the time we spent together. And yes, she is super tiny. Had a great time. Will spend more time with her when in town.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ellalynn8989
|
|
skyonfire |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
8/13/19 |
Seen on 7/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After seeing Ella’s ads and lots of positive reviews I was feeling like I should see her soon. She then got a pretty bad review, but I figure 8 good reviews in a row is still a good sign and anybody can have a bad night or just not click with someone. I’m glad I went for it because it turned out to be a really amazing experience.
I like that she was up late and willing to travel. After a brief phone call and some texts back and forth she let me know how long it would take her to get ready and come over. Once she arrived we talked briefly in the living room before heading into the bedroom. I let her know how I like to be touched and things started out very slow and sensual with lots of touching and caressing. Her pictures are accurate and she really knew how to move her body against mine. After a while she climbed on top and this was an experience that I just can’t stop thinking about. The way she moved her hips as she was on top was unlike anything I had felt before. It’s like she was milking me as she was riding me, something you have to feel for yourself. To end the night it was more cuddling and caressing. I was so happy and relaxed I almost fell asleep. Our time was up before long so we got dressed and I gave her another hug before she headed out.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
8/13/19 |
Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was supposed to meet up with this one Vegas girl but she chose to see someone else. I totally understand that providers have the choice to see whomever they want and so do us clients. So I just happened to notice that the The Lovely/Sexy/Sweet/Adorable was in my neck of the woods. Contacted her and she responded almost immediately (my kind of woman). I never have a problem setting up/scheduling with this Hawaiian Bombshell. Once I arrived at her nice in call, she always has the prettiest smile on her face. Her attitude is absolutely wonderful and that body is simply delicious. I could just sit and watch her go back in forth because she looks that damn good in her outfits. As I said before, if I could get Her/Bree Hanssen/Alia all together at the same time and in one spot, I would simply shake up the hobby world and make history. I personally think that she looks thinner on her pics than in person. She has a great pair of toned/tanned legs that look awesome in person. I just love your long list of goodies that follow you. The Savior Faire "She adores my personality" and "You can get some of this whenever you are in town" Award goes to her. I think the next time we meet should be televised. See you soon, you really are something special.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
Newton |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
8/13/19 |
Review by
Newton
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was running late due to Denver traffic, but Sabrina was patient with me. Her communication was great, with a live phone call to confirm that I was coming. I think her initial text responses are automated, or at least pre-canned. Don't let that dissuade you, she's reading and she will get in touch with you. Kudos to her for communication, and for being one of the few providers that will see you without draconian screening. Just some basic common sense back and forth and I was scheduled.
Her incall is easy to find, in a quiet neighborhood with lots of street parking, which is nice. I'm experimenting with Nuru, so I tried. The warm oils were professional grade and did not have any irritation or odor. I recommend it, but I'm looking forward to longer next time. This one was cut a bit short, partially due to my late arrival. She let me shower off the oils after. I enjoyed myself immensely, and Sabrina is more petite and toned than her pictures would indicate.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
gudfuntimes |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
8/13/19 |
Seen on 8/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Thank you for awesome experience Kat, will definetely repeat. Still thinking about the session.She is total gfe, made me feel very comfortable. Very beautiful girl, no rush session & definetely not a clock watcher. From here onwards, will book an hour with her. Thanks Kittykat.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
Jmaegs |
Westminster |
Yes |
65
|
8/13/19 |
Review by
Jmaegs
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a sweetheart. Nichole was great. Sexy as hell and wants you to be satisfied. Setup was easy and painless. Her pictures don't do her justice. She's not a clock watcher and we had a nice talk as well. Smart girl. I had a great time and I will repeat. Everything is safe and clean.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Notimewasted |
Boulder |
Yes |
152
|
8/12/19 |
Seen on 7/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A beautiful sweet women... My very first visit had me full of anticipation ...nervous all the way up until I met her... That went away as soon as we made eye contact... She made me feel completely relaxed.... I enjoyed every minute of the hour... going on 5 or 6 hours now and ready for more
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mizuki Yung
|
|
Vassago |
DTC |
Yes |
14
|
8/12/19 |
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mizuki is relatively new and visiting from out of town. I contacted a friend of her's who is well reviewed here and she assured me that Mizuki was a sweet girl and that I would enjoy my time with her. Setup was easy, communication good. I met her at a nice DTC hotel. Her photos are accurate. She is fairly shy and it took some conversation and joking around on my part to get her to open up to me a little. I think over time that will change as she becomes more confident and experienced. After a bit, things picked up and we got going. She is a great kisser with soft, beautiful lips. Her French is outstanding. We enjoyed everything together that I would typically enjoy in a GFE session. After a brief moment of some more conversation, we picked up where we left off the first round. If she visits Denver again, I will make an effort to see her.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Caveman555 |
Westminster |
Yes |
121
|
8/12/19 |
Seen on 8/1/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Great time, good conversation unbelievable bbj
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyLana
|
|
Hank H |
DTC |
Yes |
39
|
8/12/19 |
Review by
Hank H
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Made an appointment with Katy when I saw she was back in town. She is such a sweetheart and her pics are spot on and she has really good communication. Katy is GFE and loves to make sure you have a great time and even provided a nice massage. Treat her well!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|