Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12951 - 13000 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
HaileyNite Blastoflove DTC Yes 7 9/23/19
Review by Blastoflove (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a few timing and scheduling hickups we finally got together! And I will say she is TOTALLY worth the wait! I am speechless afterward and all that comes to mind is "WOWOWOWOW. ". Our time together was one of the most exquisite, giving and spectacular sessions!. I wil not divulge anything inappropriate! But I will say, her body is flawless, she loves kissing as much as I do, and we melded perfectly! I felt like she had as much pleasure as I did!. She is EXQUISITE! I can't wait to See her AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN! You should too!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate billybob71 Denver Yes 129 9/23/19
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her at a nice incall in the dtc area. Met me at the door in a nice outfit and a smile on her face. We talked for a bit about current events, and then the fun started. She is fun and energetic, tanned and petite. Great time had by all.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princesss nash Denver Yes 17 9/22/19
Review by nash (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Joined this lovely young lady for an hour on a Tuesday. I really enjoyed myself she is a great time to be around, and very personable. We started out our time getting to know each other and then gradually switched over to some naughty fun. She was very accommodating and friendly. It was seeing an old time friend, definitely recommend.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Femmefan Denver Yes 170 9/22/19
Review by Femmefan (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had actually seen Audrey some six years ago, when I was last in Denver. So returning I gave her a heads up and we were all set to go. Audrey is a sexy, curvy MiLF with brains and professionalism, coupled with an eagerness to please you. I told her I wanted a doubles session with some fun role-play and she went right to work, lassoing a sexy partner and going full dive on the play as soon as she entered the room. All-in-all a great time was had by both myself and the ladies.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 TheInsomniac DTC Yes 53 9/22/19
Review by TheInsomniac (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to set something up with Chloe. After some easy screening, we settled on a time and I headed on over. Chloe’s pictures do not do her justice; she is very pretty. We got down and I gotta say, she is very skilled. Her UTF was to die for, especially as she maintains eye contact. Chloe travels to DTC every so often so if she’s in town, make an effort. Treat her well.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia randyh Boulder Yes 37 9/22/19
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Woow. Beautiful lady, her posted pictures do not do her justice as she is much better in person. Just the right combination of skin color complexion and drop dead gorgeous. Great personality very fun and rewarding experience. Definite must see in Denver, she is the consummate provider, wonderful experience always safe and sexy. Can't wait to see her again. Treat her right gentlemen and you will not be disappointed.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 Willryder4fun Fort Collins Yes 24 9/22/19
Review by Willryder4fun (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Bella and received a prompt reply. After giving screening info, we arranged to meet at an upscale incall. Her pics are accurate, in fact she looks better in person. Very cute and sexy lady with a great body. She clearly lays out the rules/choices, and when the action starts, she definitely knows what she is doing. Enthusiastic hj and then cbj. Really nice daty with fia & fiv. She is sexy and has a hot body that just won’t quit. Once we talked, I discovered the possibilities went from non GFE, to total GFE, to even PSE with no rules at all. Definitely recommend.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sexyladyface Fun4uco Denver Yes 1 9/22/19
Review by Fun4uco (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sometimes you get lucky! I've seen her a few times now. Her pictures don't do her justice. If you like small 100 pound spinners, she's a good one. She looks like the pictures, nice and skinny, but has shorter length hair, which looks good on her. The only down side is she's not always available and usually late. But, totally worth the waiting and work. Other than punctuality, she's a lot of fun. Open minded and very extensive menu. She's a talkative one but easy to get along with. Her natural oral skills are welcomed and it's a good time at the main event. Again, if you like to spin them around, take this sexy lady for a spin!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay addicted76 Colorado Springs Yes 103 9/22/19
Review by addicted76 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I am getting used to Miss WinterKay coming through Colorado Springs more frequently. Hopefully she continues to make it down from her normal touring schedule. As a frequent visitor when she is in town the experience just gets better and better. Every time I see her she has a new game, a new experience. And let me tell you, it’s amazing. As always she is dressed to kill. Her body is perfect, total sweetheart until it’s time for the temperature to get turned up and then she makes it hot. See for yourself, you will not regret it.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lanaya-BANNED cuddlz Denver Yes 10 9/22/19
Review by cuddlz (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided it was time for a visit with the petite Lanaya. Been some time since I had seen her. After a few messages back and forth on what was wanted and time and date all was set to go. Showed up in casual as she came to me but had sexy lingerie on underneath. Took a couple min to get caught up and started with some bbbj and right into a cover for mission to finish. After some casual conversation we started up for round two with some bbbj then into put on a cover to some cg and then back door at the dog house. All performed with glee and popped for a second time. Sure to see again in the future.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lanaya-BANNED FreshAndFunky Fort Collins No Show 10 9/22/19
Review by FreshAndFunky (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I asked her if she for sure would be here cause I was stood up earlier and she said yes. Tried following up with her and she finally text back and claimed she has wheel problems on her car. That she was 10 mins away nothing at all after that until I told her I was leaving this review. Whatever what a waste of time That’s ok I’ll find something in Denver.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love Pokher228 DTC Yes 62 9/21/19
Review by Pokher228 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After detail screening (new to TOB) and some scheduling issues we finally met up and boy was she worth it. She is Georges! has an amazing smile that melts you to the ground. Skill sets second to none - needless to say I was very happy to have met her, will see her again, and definitely recommend her. Thanks


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor LatelyCo DTC Yes 39 9/21/19
Review by LatelyCo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was fantastic. I had a bit of a schedule issue, and she worked with me as well. I would definitely recommend her as she is beautiful, smart and talented. The location was classy and clean as well.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Gange29 DTC Yes 116 9/21/19
Review by Gange29 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been wanting to see this beautiful lady for a long time. I reached out to her, hoping to find time to see her well she was here. Not sure if I would have the time to see her on this visit, she suggested that we just get together for a quick visit and see if we click. I jumped all over the opportunity. We set up a time and I was on my way. I was greeted at the door to a beautiful young lady, wearing this sexy little skirt. She had on a white tank top. Her perky breasts were standing at attention with her nipples nicely protruding through the front of her shirt. What a turn-on for me. From there a few activities were performed, all done with great enthusiasm. We definitely clicked, and I will definitely be seeing her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky johnnydog DTC Yes 78 9/21/19
Review by johnnydog (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have known her since she embarked on her voyage into the fantasy world we inhabit. She is here for all the right reasons with none of the baggage others have accumulated. She is straightforward and truly enjoys meeting and pleasing. This woman is well equipped from initial contact, possesses a sharp mind and wit and a perfect (IMHO) body that she uses to both party's advantage. I currently enjoy an extremely satisfying relationship with my regular provider. She is on holiday, so I was quick to contact her. Our history is such that it seemed that we were both excited to see each other. Our session embodied my perfect illusion...2 old friends happily reconnecting. I am one of those to whom a connection is vital. We have one. Thank you, my dear.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau Huskerrick Denver Yes 92 9/21/19
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been trying to connect with Liliane for several weeks with calendars that didn’t sync up. It finally came together in a wonderful hour at her location. Set-up was easy with references to check. Her place was warm and well-decorated. Her elegance carried over to the bedroom where she was very accommodating. She frequently checked in to see if there was anything I wanted or needed. Did miss out on a chance to hook up with a lovely lady that looks several years younger than her pictures and bio would suggest.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyJewelz Huskerrick Denver Yes 9 9/21/19
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is an overdue review of Jewel. We had a great session at a nearby hotel. She greeted me with an eager kiss and sexy outfit. We quickly transferred to the bed and her oral skills were out of this world. I highly recommend Jewel and will see her again.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez RealDeal23 Boulder Yes 85 9/20/19
Review by RealDeal23 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/19
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off my apologies for the delayed review. Overall superb encounter. Beautiful lady in every way and personality to match. Easy set up after contact through tob. Sent my references through this site. Nice incall, small talk, LFK, CBJ, and FS. Beautiful face, breasts, and rear end. Great attitude and vibe as well. Treat her well. Life’s a breeze.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland Skeptic1978 Colorado Springs Yes 52 9/20/19
Review by Skeptic1978 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy arrived at my hotel and we sat down to talk a bit. She looks exactly like her photographs do. We chatted for a bit, before getting involved. She responded well to some DATY, before we moved on to CFS; she is skilled and enthusiastic. I'll definitely see her again when back in Colorado.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 SouthernPunter Denver Yes 53 9/20/19
Review by SouthernPunter (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cute girl who just doesn't stop. Worth seeing when she passes through now and then.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia LandShark Longmont Yes 35 9/20/19
Review by LandShark (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Cecilia. She accommodated me on short notice and performed everything with great enthusiasm. She truly made me feel like a king!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love fredsp411 DTC Yes 62 9/19/19
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful hour with her this morning. She is easy to connect through TOB and text. Young, pretty, happy and very sexy curves. Execellent kisser and the rest is full GFE. Plan to see her again soon.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB TheInsomniac DTC Yes 116 9/19/19
Review by TheInsomniac (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Lauren while she was staying in DTC. I’m glad I picked up the phone. Lauren has an amazing body, comfortable demeanor and her UTF skills are amazing. I’ll admit, her skills were so good, I was unable to contain myself during the main course. Ended with a comfortable massage. Treat her well.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose jjllbean Longmont Yes 121 9/19/19
Review by jjllbean (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time with Cali. She is a bright, caring and very beautiful woman. When the door opened she looked great and was met by a great kiss and hug. Cali is very skilled and lead into the moment. All activities were awesome and enthusiastic. I will definitely be seeing her again. Thanks Cali.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MiaLamour whterbt DTC Yes 31 9/19/19
Review by whterbt (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had another unbelievable session with Mia at an upscale DTC hotel. She's excellent at providing a relaxing, stress-relieving environment, on top of her incredible beauty and wonderful skills. Everything I hoped for in a full GFE session.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela añejo DTC Yes 50 9/19/19
Review by añejo (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Angela twice in the last week. The first appt was for 2 hours but ended up getting cut short due to flight delays so I had to schedule for another hour to "finish up". Both times were very enjoyable and I recommend. Angela is very sweet and easy to converse with. She's VERY attractive and petite. If you like the type like I do, I highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela DSB Denver Yes 50 9/19/19
Review by DSB (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Angela at a mid-level hotel in dtc. Setup was fairly standard. One of the better tie providers I have seen enthusiastic easy communication incredible body and a perky personality. Can't wait to repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB OC DTC Yes 116 9/19/19
Review by OC (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Lauren for a second time. She is exactly like her pics and gives one of the best bbbjs in town? She let me clean up and it was off to the races. She's not a gfe, but super fun. I highly recommend and will see her again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani OC DTC Yes 162 9/19/19
Review by OC (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I tried several times before, and finally my persistence paid off. She is much prettier than her pictures and supper easy going. I wish I spent more time with her as she is a total gfe. I plan to see her again for more time in the future.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MamiMia Topnotchflicks Longmont Yes 18 9/19/19
Natalie Luck Topnotchflicks Thornton So-So 130 9/19/19
Review by Topnotchflicks (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/19
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decent time! Was expecting more because of her photos. Don’t get me wrong the photos are her. Let’s just say that photoshop and filters doctor up blemishes very well. All in all a decent time. Like I said the only setback was the photos. I guess I am just more into the more honest photos that’s all!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-37-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde checkyalater Sidney Yes 54 9/19/19
Review by checkyalater (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: SidneyIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up and screening was super painless. Noticed she was visiting Fort Collins and couldn't resist. Met her at a very nice incall, and if I would have know I was going to enjoy my experience as much as I did, I would have went for the full hour. She's smart, gorgeous, and definitely makes your time together other worldly. Highly recommend.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlabamaSouthernBelle Lahaina19 Colorado Springs Yes 19 9/19/19
Review by Lahaina19 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So just want to say ... I've never had a sensual massage, and until last year was the first time I received a massage for an injury period. My LMT moved to Florida for family reasons & she'll be missed. Anyway... been looking for a replacement, and decided to look on here. I'd seen her ads for awhile so I took the plunge. I'm sure glad I did, she looked even better in person than her pics, she's definitely from Alabama... loved her accent. Her massage room was unbelievable... had a shower room attached, and the water fall, music & everything was calming. I had been in a little pain for a couple of months since my other LMT left. She took all my aches away, and I was for lack of a better word " Mind Blown "!!! It was my 1st time ever ... and I was in a little haze for a few hours afterwards & slept like a baby... lol =) Great Location, and She's a Great Lady, I love mature woman anyway... so treat her well guys. Thank You Hon'... I'll be back!


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate kewlblu23 DTC Yes 129 9/18/19
Review by kewlblu23 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Already much has been said about Lexy. I had a similar wonderful session her. No rush, great conversation, and even better skills. Treat this lady with kindness and respect.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll TheItalianman DTC Yes 67 9/18/19
Review by TheItalianman (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally met Katy May! She's a great conversationalist - we were able to get to know each other...and then really know each other. Like's it's been said before, she has a few rules - nothing unreasonable. Light kissing, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS in several positions. She is an all-star!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Mdguy6117 Colorado Springs Yes 106 9/18/19
Review by Mdguy6117 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. She is my ATF without a doubt. Fun personality & outstanding skills. Thee best bbbj I’ve experienced in the hobby. If you haven’t seen her your doing yourself a disservice. I will repeat every time she’s in my area!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia smiling313 Fort Collins Yes 37 9/18/19
Review by smiling313 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing her was spectacular. Setup was easy, and that was mainly due to having followed her instructions for contact, plus the fact that I have a TOB account and references. She provided timely communication and a nicely located incall. I won't go in to too many details (the previous reviews are all quite accurate), but she exceeded any and all expectations that I may have had. She is definitely a beauty with a spectacular body. All activities are safe and very enthusiastic. She is a wonderful, spiritual woman, who puts you at ease and makes you feel great. I would highly recommend and I will definitely see her again!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss V roaster Denver Yes 21 9/18/19
Review by roaster (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: At the last minute I decided to contact Miss V and she responded immediately. We had a few texts back and forth, some light screening and in a matter of 2 hours I was at her place. We where both nervous meeting each other for the first time so we sat and talked for a bit. After a little time things progressed naturally and before we new it we where doing DFK and enjoying each other. AS things progressed she was enjoying the teasing and playing. Before long the cover slipped on and I was enjoying looking down at her as she looked up at me. Adult activities progressed as naturally as they would. For the next hour we played, touched and had fun. Laughing, kissing etc.... IF you want to see a lovely lady that has her life together this is the one. I will return.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Coxx-BANNED Panicnut10-BANNED Denver Yes 34 9/18/19
Review by Panicnut10-BANNED (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very fun and very GFE and passionate!!! I will definitely be seeing her again


Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Syd-1742 StockingLover Fort Collins Yes 13 9/18/19
Review by StockingLover (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I came across Syd's profile, which definitely caught my attention. If you've seen her pictures, then you know what Im talking about. I decided to send her a message, to see if we could set something up since she was in a nearby city. She responded promptly and we started chatting/texting to try and set something up. She informed me she was going to be back in my area so I opted for an outcall to my apartment. Even during our text exchanges, you could tell Syd is a very cool person and easy to communicate with. She arrived at my apartment, and upon first seeing her, i said to myself daammnnn! She is beautiful, pictures truly don't do her justice. We hugged, chatted for a bit then made our way back to the bedroom. We started with CBJ, which was just what I needed, given the week I've been having at the office. After a few minutes of bliss, she complimented junior, and asked if i wanted to jump on top, which i happily obliged. A few more minutes in missionary and a much needed release. We cleaned up, chatted some more, and then we hugged and said our goodbyes. Syd is awesome! I'm definitely a fan! She is the type of girl you wish your significant other is like, very chill and laid back, and just a blast to talk to. If you get the opportunity, contact Syd, you wont regret it!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay DigitalDesign DTC Yes 103 9/18/19
Review by DigitalDesign (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I highly recommend seeing Winter Kay! As an introduction, we played a game where I was blindfolded and had to guess the source of different sensations, everything from a feather to hot wax. It was a perfect way to get the excitement going, and led to several fun activities. Winter was very attentive and eager to please, I certainly got to experience her southern hospitality! After a quick shower together to get cleaned up, I left happy and satisfied. Thanks Winter!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana Leoaugust Denver Yes 32 9/17/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kawitana was quick to respond and verified me thru TOB. Her incall apt is a little challenging to find but she provides great directions. She is as advertised - beautifull long blonde hair, tall and statuesque big pearly smile and gorgeous! Big hug and kiss, very friendly and engaging. She had a sexy little red outfit under a cover-up and put on some tunes lost the cover-up and danced like no one was watching! However I couldn't stop watching her sexy gyrations and gentle laugh! Great MM tits with long legs all the way up to her toned cute ass! Started at the Y and treated her to a vocal O, bbbj was really nice and juicy took her time and had fun doing it. Went to mish and it was so intense and vocal never got to any other positions. Warm wash cloth a little more dirty dancing, she got me dressed and left with a smile. Highly recommend, intelligent, beautiful, fun and knows how to please!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Divine pyramid Boulder Yes 14 9/17/19
Review by pyramid (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was fortunate to connect with a new provider in town. Tara was amazing. Her FBSM was one of the best I've ever experienced. I rarely even review massages but this experience was outstanding. Tara focused on the whole body experience with a healing touch that resonates throughout your body. Her Tantric energy radiated a sexuality throughout the massage that allowed for a true connection. Highly highly recommend. GO SEE HER!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Cruiser! Denver Yes 119 9/17/19
Review by Cruiser! (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! Ms T is awesome! One of my personal faves. Sweet, hot, and the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen! Highly recommend!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea randyh Denver Yes 61 9/17/19
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen Aubrey several times always a fantastic and memorable experience and just keeps getting better every visit. Warm bubbly personality and knockout sexy all in one. She visits approximately monthly from Southern California. Gentlemen do not miss her next visit and treat her well, you will not be disappointed.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby randyh Denver Yes 43 9/17/19
Review by randyh (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic. Beautiful lady, pictures do not do her justice, have seen her multiple times and we'll definitely repeat. Gentleman treat her well she is a definite keeper.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova diggin dog Denver Yes 49 9/17/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Quick response via text, great directions, and nice private location in Sloan's Lake area with plenty of parking. Milana is very intelligent and a great conversationalist. We spent much time discussing her Russian heritage, of which she is very proud. Starting out prone, I received a standard rub without much teasing, but with a very sensuous fingernail technique. After the flip, Milana wasted no time getting right to the point providing a much-needed release. Her previous reviews are accurate, so I would simply emphasize her well-toned and voluptuous body with a butt is to die for!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Gait DandyLyon Denver Yes 26 9/17/19
Review by DandyLyon (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great experience with Jade. She was prompt and professional in scheduling the appointment, and her studio is top notch. Welcomed me with a smile and a hug, and i was immediately at ease. I enjoyed every moment of the energy/tantra session, and left happy and energized. Great person, I highly recommended!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Hulk Denver Yes 103 9/17/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It had been a few months since I saw my beautiful Kay last and it was a glorious reunion. As always she was GFE to the max taking great care to satisfy all my desires. Passionate DFK to start things off and during her wild CG ride. Some K9 action to change it up, then one of the best RCG rides I have encountered, absolute perfection! She continues to remain in my top handful of ATF's. See you again in the near future :)


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne Thawk2 Denver Yes 31 9/17/19
Review by Thawk2 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Raven at her south denver incall. I have seen this lady several times and each time is a wonderful experience. Gorgeous inside and out; Raven is someone who i have really clicked with. I would highly recommend visiting with her.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: