Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

12851 - 12900 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Just Jos HobbyTime DTC Yes 112 10/2/19
Review by HobbyTime (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just had one of my most wonderful experiences with Jos! We chatted a bit on and off over a week while planning a schedule and verifying references. Her incall was easy to find and felt very safe and comfortable. It is also a very nice incall location. Jos was super sweet and absolutely gorgeous with her smooth caramel color skin, beautiful eyes and the list could go on! She greeted me with a big hug and some great DFK. I won't go into all the details but Jos is in my opinion someone you don't want to miss. I for sure will be visiting this amazing girl again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
exclusiveselena Mxknpmp69 Denver Yes 1 10/2/19
Review by Mxknpmp69 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her ad on tob. Texted her did some screening. Since she was here on a short visit we set it up that same night . Set was easy. I am glad I saw her cus DAMN this girl I drop dead gorgeous. She is so sexy and is very nice and easy to talk of coarse ymmv.. had one of the best experiences I’ve had with a provider started with mutual touching then daty from there to the main event and as much as I hate my self for not lasting longer it’s ok cus that view from doggy is magical . Would highly recommend when she visits next. I will definitely see her again without hesitation! Even thought that ass is amazing a she is sexy from head to toe


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kierancole Smiling guy Colorado Springs Yes 1 10/2/19
Review by Smiling guy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kieran provided the best sessions I have ever experienced. I first saw her in late August, and I was so enamored with her that I have seen her 4 more times since then. She is extremely beautiful, with bright green eyes, and a dazzling smile, Her charm, grace and wit will make her an excellent companion for activities outside the bedroom. In the bedroom? Off the charts! Started with a kiss while sitting on the couch. Within minutes we proceeded to a full, enthusiastic GFE that lasted the full hour. She was responsive, passionate, and fully engaged for the entire time. Highest recommendation. Show kindness and respect and you will be richly rewarded.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor Notacbjfan Denver Yes 60 10/2/19
Review by Notacbjfan (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is a sexy and fun lady. She always greats me with a nice hello kiss. Then we take turns enjoying some bbbj and daty to 69. She then covers me up for some ch, and reverse cg with an amazing view of her sexy ass. Once its my turn we run thru some mish and k9 to finish.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED misconduct10 Denver Yes 40 10/2/19
Review by misconduct10 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lena accommodated an early morning date and after some challenges getting to her in call we had a great time. She loves head games and convo was good too.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Born2Play Westminster Yes 152 10/1/19
Review by Born2Play (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Lulu for the first time a few days ago. What a sweetheart! I can’t add anything new that hasn’t already been said about her, can only confirm that they are right. She made me feel very welcome from start to finish. One of my best experiences ever!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love Brick69 DTC Yes 62 10/1/19
Review by Brick69 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with her she’s very sweet and accommodating and has the cutest little laugh Would definitely recommend


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate petite4me Denver Yes 129 10/1/19
Review by petite4me (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've never had anyone go down on me with such enthusiasm, nearly lost it in the first few minutes, but then she let me pick some positions and give her an O along the way. Easy to schedule in advance, good communication and great session. Thanks Lexy!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Coyboy1-69 DTC Yes 129 10/1/19
Review by Coyboy1-69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW!!! Lexy is and amazing woman. For those of you who read this review and are trying to decide whether or not to contact her, well let me help you with your search. Lexy is everything you will need and then some. This women is incredible!!! Tall, sexy, Petite and very pretty as her TOB photos show. This would be the 2nd time I have visited Lexy, and let me tell you, it just keeps getting better and better... I'm not one to kiss and tell, but she is worth telling about for sure. Lexy has been nothing but top notch in my opinion, She responded quickly to my inquiry, and once references where checked, (important) scheduling time with her way a breeze and extremely easy... She has a very nice and most inportant, clean upscale, private, safe, incall location in the DTC area. She is very friendly, warm and kind, and very excited to meet you as well when you walk thru the door. Once you meet her. and see ALL of her beauty, all of your nerves and butterflies go way instently. She is very intelligent and loves to take interest in you in a way that make you feel like a man. She is amazing and take the time to get to know you and is not rushed by the clock... Lexy genuinely wants to connect and make sure you get what you came for. She loves mutables... oh my, my, does she love Mutables!!! That's the best part in my opinion again... WOW!! She is one you can really wrap your arms around and feel her desire to help you with your needs... and let me tell you, if you don't leave with a smile and contentment after your session with Lexy then you may have way bigger issues and need help... HIGHLY recommend, Thank you Lexy... you are truly amazing and looking forward to visiting again.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver alex36 DTC Yes 74 10/1/19
Review by alex36 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Agreed with all other reviewers. Briefly, an amazing experience that you would never regret! She is stunningly beautiful and very friendly. Can't wait to see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya joeythebaker_ DTC Yes 3 10/1/19
Review by joeythebaker_ (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She responded to a last minute text while I was traveling home through the DTC... after a few logistics I found my way redirecting myself to spend a little time with her. She directed me to a hotel where she asked to meet her by the elevator.... which was great because she then led me to her room. During that walk I was able to take a great look at her well toned body decorated with but a colorful set of tights and top. I was hard by the time I got to the door. Once inside she set the mood with a little music and adjustment to the temperature of the room. Kaya has a good attitude and a great bedside manner to her. We both immediately got comfortable and discussed how she had recently gotten her nipples pierced. A short while later, and after the installation of a cover, we proceeded to the bed where she eagerly massaged me with her mouth. After that we engaged In a great interplay where I found those recently pierced nipples and created what was roughly described as “the best and most intense nipple treatment ever” (don’t try to top this). Kaya is a eager and fun woman whom I would gladly see again.. her soft skin and great attitude is rare and welcomed.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmandaLove303 flyingjafo Denver Yes 67 10/1/19
Review by flyingjafo (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of a fun filled hour with a tall pretty woman. Amanda's incall is very nice. She really wanted to know what I enjoy and gave me the choice of bbj or cbj. Glad I did the bbj because this girl is amazing. I had the joy of giving some sweet daty and she does enjoy . On went the cover and she asked me what I like. After round one we went for round two and more bbj with some 69 and a k9 finish! She made me feel amazing. Her rules are short and simple , just ask her. I am so looking forward to seeing miss Mandy soon : )


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate RDub80 DTC Yes 129 10/1/19
Review by RDub80 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy was absolute dynamite! Only regret is that I didn't make it 100% clear I wanted an hour. The 30 minutes was mind blowing! She complimented my tattoos, off came the robe to reveal and incredible body and out came an absolute fox. Her skills are mind blowing! See what I did there? Thank you Lexy for an amazing experience. See you again soon!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela RDub80 Denver Yes 50 10/1/19
Review by RDub80 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Experience, in-call, the beautiful petite woman and comfort were all A++ experiences. She is absolutely the girl in the photos, soft, sensual and tiny. DO NOT hesitate to see this lovely woman when she is in town. Thank you Angela. Hope to see you again soon!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annabelle Rose Alderon DTC Yes 69 9/30/19
Review by Alderon (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, Wow, WOWZA. Met with Annabelle today. What can I say that everyone else has not already said. DO IT. To be repetitive, BEST BBBJ EVER........ And such a sincere person to speak with as well. A+


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen PsymonyB DTC Yes 22 9/30/19
Review by PsymonyB (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing. Absolutely stunning. The kind of sexy that makes you shake your head in disbelief. Her curves are dangerous, and her eyes are deep. Treat her well.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lea J Rugersmygun DTC Yes 6 9/30/19
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up almost immediate responses, she asked me not to elaborate on the review so ... Not GFE in my opinion but that could be just me, she's fun and is a very nice girl, she does have some rules and likes her phone a lot. If she's ever back in town, I'd say go see her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 123 9/30/19
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I seem to have some difficulty in planning ahead, and since Devon fills up her schedule pretty quickly, I haven't had any success in seeing her........until today. Got lucky! Verification was quick and easy through P411. Within a few hours I arrived at her very nice incall location at the north end of town. The door opens and I entered heaven! Devon is an attractive MILF, pretty face with striking eyes. Her body is a woman's body - full, soft, curvy with perfect breasts. She has a body that requires slow and complete savoring, enjoying each curve and crevasse. In return, she responds fully and honestly with moans, shudders, and then sudden sensitivity. Her skills are also top notch and I thoroughly enjoyed being the recipient. After several positions and considerable exertion, I couldn't hold on any longer. Pillow talk afterwards was fun and engaging. I can't recommend Devon more strongly!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adaline Rose Justme&U? Denver Yes 1 9/30/19
Review by Justme&U? (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an awesome woman! She is tall and curvaceous and the pics are really her. I thought for sure her pics were too good to be true. I was pleasantly surprised she was as beautiful in person as her pics, more beautiful in person actually. I was hesitant to see her due to no reviews but I’m glad I did! Easy setup and she was always quick to respond. Session started with some small talk, then lfk and dfk. Followed by utf, daty, cowgirl, and finally doggie. The amazing view from behind did me in. I’m reluctant to write this review as I would like her to be as utr as possible, lol. When she’s in town definitely go see her! I’ll be dreaming about those curves!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Benben Denver Yes 106 9/30/19
Review by Benben (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a super great time! We chilled in her room for a bit then talked about our days and such. After small talk i got exactly what I wanted. If anyone is reading this and don't know who to call, you're already reading this so you're already interested for 1. For 2 girls like this dont do this forever so stop wasting time. For 3 she is so worth it i traveled out of the city for this.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani itsjustsean Colorado Springs Yes 162 9/30/19
Review by itsjustsean (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Karma today and WOW. Great personality. Great looks. Great service. I highly recommend.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliahaneen Pokher228 Boulder Yes 22 9/30/19
Review by Pokher228 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Alina at a nice and clean in-call, she is young, beautiful and curvy at the right places. I usually don't like to divulge the details of the session, I do however, echo all the positive previous reviewers. I truly enjoyed our meeting and will see her again when she is in Denver again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau cravinfun DTC Yes 92 9/30/19
Review by cravinfun (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liliane and I set up a date a couple days beforehand. She has great communication skills and was responsive. She asked questions that let me know that this would be something special. It was. She exudes the feminine sex appeal that got my heart beating a little faster when I met her and through a few eloquently phrased texts beforehand. I loved that little see through outfit that she greeted me in. We playfully LFK and some BBBJ and DATY. The main event.... I will keep it to myself but many letters of the alphabet were used. Some with Big O's and some with small o's. She is a classy, elegant and very sexy woman. Great time!!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellacox082 THEFISH1981 Fort Collins Yes 24 9/30/19
Review by THEFISH1981 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, this woman is to die for. Met at her incall location and she opened the door wearing a tight blue dress and my jaw hit the floor. This is the girl you wish lives next door to you. We talked for a bit and I could hardly wait to see what was under that dress. When the time came she took it off and omg she looks like she belongs in a magazine. We had an amazing time, vocal and very very eager to please let me tell you. I’ll keep the details between us but if you can swing it for for the full package as it is so worth every second. We finished up and then we chatted for a bit before it was time to go. I will see Bella again for sure and you should as well. Treat this woman with respect and you will love the time spent. I truly can’t wait for the next time. Thank you so much Bella


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi cravinfun DTC Yes 38 9/30/19
Review by cravinfun (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Lyndzi was a cool chick to hang out with. We shared a few a great laughs and great music. Communication was easy and responsive through text and TOB. I don't think that her pictures do her justice. As things progressed naturally (No robot here) she started out with a very nice and sexy rhythmic BBBJ that led to DATY. She was clean, responsive and has the best sexy vocals when you hit the right spot. Progressed to missionary and WOW is she tight. Had to pause and let her accept it and then a little more.....I found her vocals here even better....She is a woman that will tell you if she is liking it. No faking...just naturally letting me know what and how much she was enjoying our time. I will keep out my favorite position with her here but RCG was pretty nice!! I would highly recommend spending time with her. Treat her right. She is a very cool chick that enjoys what she does. Definitely Recommend.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia 303texan DTC Yes 37 9/30/19
Review by 303texan (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very accommodating on a last minute request one evening. She looks even better than her pics. A few common rules, but everything was great with her and would imagine things get better with each visit. 30 minutes was too short as well.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonXOXO ynglifter69 DTC Yes 38 9/30/19
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It is like I entered another world. Like others have said red lights and mirrors. I always try and figure out what I will remember the most from the session. Well that is easy. She gets so wet. What a turn on. Madison needs to be on your short list.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Black handful0064 Longmont Yes 47 9/29/19
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms. Black and I had a wonderful time. She really loved the DATY session I treated her to. Loved watching her during the BBBJ and riding me cowgirl! Set up was easy and nice clean in call. Can't wait for the next visit!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou smeg Fort Collins Yes 62 9/29/19
Review by smeg (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hadn't seen Annalise for about a year. I noticed she was coming to Fort Collins so I contacted her for an appointment. Set up was seamless, she was in a 4-star hotel with a very discrete entrance. The door to her room was ajar and when I pushed it open there stood this beautiful, sexy, erotic blonde bombshell! The lights were low, candle lit and a red light hue to the room. She greeted me with a nice kiss that started with LFK and went quickly to DFK. I brought a bottle of wine for us to enjoy while we caught up on our previous meetings. Annalise is absolutely gorgeous! Her body is smokin hot and it was difficult to keep my hands off.........so I didn't! We kissed and began slowly removing each others clothes. We fell onto the bead kissing and exploring each other. She slowly worked her way down my body to begin one of the best BBBJ's I have ever had. She was happily working me over until I had to suggest that I return the favor. I started with a kissing session followed by a breast worshiping session followed by a delicious DATY session. Annalise's juices were flowing after her 2nd 'O'. I worked my way back up to a nice DFK then on with the cover. We began (and ended) in mish. I was pounding her with everything I had and heard the 3rd 'O' come crashing out. That's when I blew my load! We were both spent! We relaxed and took in all the spectacular feelings of mutual pleasure. I had a quick shower, a parting glass of red wine and a chat about how were were going to spend our next session. We are sooooo lucky to have this fine lady coming up north. Annalise is definitely on my radar.......she should be on yours too! Thanks Annalise.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn-1482 Sexypsychguy Denver Yes 21 9/29/19
Review by Sexypsychguy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Chill hot milf, everything's covered including daty so plan accordingly. She likes to play with a toy while you watch. Ymmv but I've been seeing here for over 8 years and no complaints here. Nice tits, ass, cbj, will repeat!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy Hank H Denver Yes 77 9/29/19
Review by Hank H (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Ms. Mandy she’s a true spinner! Met her at her posh incall in DTC and she was a true sweetheart. The conversation and company was some of the best I’ve ever had and we just clicked on many levels. All activities were performed with a sensual and exciting touch. YMMV, DFK, K9, BLS, BBBJ


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke Puremusik Denver Yes 25 9/29/19
Review by Puremusik (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Brooke at her in call. Her pictures made me want to visit her. After exchanging a few texts we found a time that worked for both of us. Some I got there I immediately was feeling her. She had fishnets on and oh my! I was definitely liking what I was seeing. Tattoos get me every time. We made conversation for awhile and then start on the appetizer. She proceeded to give me a BJ while I was definitely doing DATY. Her skillz are amazing btw. She also does taste good. From there we moved on to the main course (a different kind by my own choice) but she was quite accommodating. To my requests. She does have a couple rules but most of it didnt both me. I definitely will be going back to her soon.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Mdguy6117 Colorado Springs Yes 133 9/28/19
Review by Mdguy6117 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m not one to write long lengthy reviews, but my experience was fantastic. She saw me even though I had a previous arrangement. She made time for & im so glad I took the plunge & saw her. All reviews are spot on. Will see her again when I’m Colorado Springs.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-40-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco like2lick-3277 Colorado Springs Yes 39 9/28/19
Review by like2lick-3277 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second visit and it was great. In her posts Angel simply says "Let me please you." And boy does she. She solicits your preferences and accommodates perfectly. She is an expert at oral and equally enjoys receiving. FS is enjoyed with vocal encouragement. I will be making additional visits.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose dude2112 Longmont Yes 121 9/28/19
Review by dude2112 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Just wow. I've had my eye on Cali for a while, and I'm glad our schedules finally lined up. Set up was easy via text, and her incall was a very comfortable setting. Upon arriving, I was greeted very warmly by the girl in the photos (who is much prettier in person). I won't go into what happened during the main event, but everything was done with a lot of enthusiasm and passion! Thank you again, Cali! I hope we meet up again soon!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 Johntwain Denver Yes 31 9/28/19
Review by Johntwain (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh man. Morgan is wonderful. She matches her pictures exactly. Very beautiful woman. If you like big boobs like me you’re in for a treat. The Russian finish was amazing! I’ll definitely be back when she returns to town


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lea J usuallywatching DTC Yes 6 9/28/19
Review by usuallywatching (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lea is a gorgeous and sexy young woman. This was only her second time here, but I hope she keeps coming back! Easy verification (through TOB) and I was meeting her within 20 minutes of first text. She's super sweet and inviting. Her hotel was upscale and welcoming. She met me wearing a super sexy top that she quickly lost. Her body is tight and perfect. Every inch. She gave a BBBJ like crazy, but the CFS was really the highlight. Her eyes were gorgeous to look at from several positions. She knew exactly what she was doing. I highly recommend and will repeat!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Magic Hands Bcatt77 Denver Yes 13 9/28/19
Review by Bcatt77 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Loved the experience. Very beautiful and talented. Makes you feel at ease and the massage was really nice. It turns from a comfortable Swedish style into a very light, sexy and arousing session. Your session will end with you satisfied.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana Caveman555 Denver Yes 32 9/28/19
Review by Caveman555 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time, bbbj, daty, 69, mish, doggy msog. Sweet girl extremely hot accent


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa-4988 wowowo0038 Denver No Show 37 9/28/19
Review by wowowo0038 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: NO SHOW! Setup outcall one day before. Everything was good until 1 hour before the appointment. I sent an message says I'm on my way to pick her up. NO RESPONSE. Then when I arrived and sent more messages, NO RESPONSE. I wait 5 more minutes and called her. She said I can't talk now. I sent another message says let me know if you still want to go. NO RESPONSE. I wait 30 more minutes and left. Totally waste time. One message about sorry I can't make it should be enough. But just no.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nylah XB GOODFORU Denver Yes 7 9/28/19
Review by GOODFORU (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen her many times and every time is like a new experiance. tall, slender, very smooth skin, she is a safety girl but CBJ is like no other, RCG is sooo good. Can't wait to see her next week. THANK'S AGAIN ( I'M NOT POSITIVE ABOUT HER MESSUREMENTS BUT CLOSE I BET ).


Age: 25 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bayoubelle Donovan Denver Yes 20 9/28/19
Review by Donovan (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a good time with Kendall. I contacted a day or so in advance. Communication was easy and prompt. Her pics are accurate. Her bod is smooth and firm; it definitely appears younger than her advertised age. Her breasts are amazing. We chatted for a bit, then got more physical. I enjoyed dining at the Y. Again, Kendall was smooth and fresh. We switched to doggie. Great view and extremely tight. I wish I could have lasted longer. Clean up, and more good conversation. Definitely a southern gal, and the accent is hot. I'd see Kendall again.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby david0088 Denver Yes 66 9/28/19
Review by david0088 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cassie is so nice and easy going. Very cute girl that you can enjoy being with. She is very welcoming, great smile, really an all around good time. You'll see what I'm talking about when you meet her. Would see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Solaye Newoldbull Denver Yes 3 9/28/19
Review by Newoldbull (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I knew I was going to be in Denver for the weekend so I contacted Solaye by text. Passed screening through TOB references. We made an appointment for Sat at noon. We stayed in contact through the week and I could tell she had a lot of personality. Arrived on time and she is girl in the photos. We talked for a bit to get to know each other and then moved to the bed. Started with cbj and then switched to mpcfs. This girl is a tiger in bed. Had an explosive finish in doggie. She's very talkative and was fun to talk to. Incall was clean and very safe. Highly recommend and would repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lea J wolf DTC Yes 6 9/27/19
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yes she’s sexy mix girl with Nice shape body Not a Gfe have some rules. But I had good time:) Nice location She’s smell clean & fresh. Thks pretty sexy Lea. Hope u open ur menu Take care & Be safe:)


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu StockOfWood Denver Yes 152 9/27/19
Review by StockOfWood (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spoke with Lulu via text message around 2:00 p.m. and arranged to meet with her around 5:00 p.m. She greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss in lovely lingerie. This was my first meeting with Lulu. Her pictures do NOT do her justice. She is truly a, "China Doll". Her appearance with her thick, longer than waistlength hair and silky smooth skin was something straight from a dream. She was soft spoken with a beautiful smile. She made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. She made every effort to be accommodating to my every need. We had arranged for an hour session which seem to pass in no time at all. I will definitely be making arrangements to see her again in the very near future. If you are a gentleman in need of some quality time with a beautiful woman I highly recommend you look no further. This young woman is a gem straight from China not to be passed up.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO nordicorigin Denver Yes 43 9/27/19
Review by nordicorigin (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Candi a couple of times in the last year and have always enjoyed my time with her. Her oral skills are second to none and when she says she has "gravity defying 38G"s" she is not kidding. Candi is smart, witty and a talker and that works for me. Bring your A game when you see her, your going to need it :).


Age: 55 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor crotchrocket90 DTC Yes 170 9/27/19
Review by crotchrocket90 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup. Her incall is in very nice safe location. She greets with with a warm hug and kiss. We chat for a bit then head to her room for some adult time. She was very kind and engaging the whole time. Extremely safe and professional and easy to talk to. Guys please treat her well.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 notanative15 Denver Yes 31 9/27/19
Review by notanative15 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Morgan opened the door upon my arrival and was even more beautiful than her photos. She set me at ease immediately in her very nice hotel room. She offered more but I opted for a cbj which was fantastic. Im sure you'll have a great time. Everything is safe and enthusiastic.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH mm69 Denver Yes 47 9/27/19
Review by mm69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I visited Merc at her place. Setting up the appointment was easy and her body is as it appears in the pics. She has the largest natural breasts I've ever seen. She is very personable and if she likes you, you're in for a real treat. I plan to visit her again.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: