|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
wolfsblood |
Denver |
Yes |
65
|
10/7/19 |
Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Had a great session with Nikki, she is gorgeous and that body, wow! Everything safe and had a great time. Nikki is a beautiful woman and the the one in the pictures. I will be back!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
NAS0784 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
26
|
10/7/19 |
Review by
NAS0784
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is absolutely amazing! So sweet and friendly, warm and welcoming. Set up was extremely easy! She welcomed me at the door in just a silk robe. Chatted a lil bit and got to it. She is not GFE but not a big deal. Perfect lil spinner with Great ASSets. View from behind was amazing! I will def repeat! Def treat her right! I’ll be repeating regularly!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Drego |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
10/7/19 |
Review by
Drego
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got to meet with the lovely Reese.
Wow, what a woman. I was put at ease immediately by her charm and conversation.
Mentally attractive, physically a stone-cold knockout.
I suffered my usual first time jitters, but we managed to get though it.
DATY was SWEET and responsive.
I'll definitely be repeating.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LilMissyXxX
|
|
Rugersmygun |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
10/7/19 |
Seen on 9/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Catie's Back!!! She's been a favorite of mine for years when I saw her listing, I immediately text her to set up a date, we couldn't decide on or my place or hers, after a few text back-and-forth she said and I quote ...Get your ass over here I'm horny ... I couldn't resist, I think she normally does the DTC area but this time she invited me to her safe and private incall. She answers the door and my first word was, Yummy ... we chatted some (well she chatted I just drooled) she grabbed my hand and said come on and lead me down the hall to her bed room we peeled each other clothes off as fast as possible, I looked at her and asked may I ?
her answer was you better ... it was the sweetest yummy daty that I've ever had , I'd call it a platinum experience????
On to the main event where OMG ...just go see for yourself.
Katie is a super sexy goddess so easy and fun to be with, I give her my highest rating 15/10
While we were recovering she showed me some of her art work, she's quite the artist also.
Go see her she's a blast to be with.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stacy Moore
|
|
Ironhd88 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/7/19 |
Review by
Ironhd88
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Greeted me at the door with a Smile and sexy black lingerie. A friendly conversation get to know each other went to the bedroom where some convo and daty went down Mmmmmmmm Left me wanting more and a smile on my face
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lanababy27
|
|
AllTomorrowsParties |
Denver |
No Show |
2
|
10/7/19 |
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I texted Lana to set up an appointment for the next day. We couldn't find a time that worked for both of us but offered to see me right away instead. I headed her way and texted her on the way and when I arrived. She said she was heading down to meet me and then ghosted. If you value your time, I'd recommend finding a different girl. This one seems to be a flake.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
cowpoke |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
112
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
cowpoke
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There are times in life where you meet Someone that really rocks your world. Hunter is one of those rare people for me. Obviously she has physical beauty but it goes way beyond that. I look forward to our visits as much to catch up with a great friend, have some laughs and pick on each other in good fun. I believe she has a knack of getting along with a variety of people in the same way. Warm and welcoming with a devilish side just for fun. My only regret is my schedule limits visits. If you haven’t seen Hunter it truly is your loss. Please respect and treat this wonderful person with your utmost respect.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Skye-0699
|
|
mtnpinon |
DTC |
Yes |
48
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
mtnpinon
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was looking for a GFE experience on this first cold day of autumn. Jessica has but a few reviews but they fit what I was looking for. Easy setup on a couple hours notice in DTC hotel. When I arrived she was loading the dishwasher in her micro dress and crocs. My initial reaction - tall, great ass and legs, very pretty, cute natural look. Outgoing, friendly girl. I enjoyed watching her.
Nice chit chat moved into sensual DFK. She instructed me to lose the clothes as she continued with the DFK. Very nice young Mom body. Perky, responsive nipples, great round ass and flat stomach. Oral was appreciated by both of us individually as well as in 69. Multiple positions ending in Doggie. Surprisingly I was ready to go again shortly for a passionate second shot in mish. Very un-provider like experience. More of a tryst with the sexy soccer mom. Wish my kid was on this Mom's team.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Cr8havoc |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
Cr8havoc
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lexi jumped thru hoops to get me verified, due to recent change of phone numbers.
Once verified, her incall location was easy to find.
The door was opened and when I walked in I was greeted by a very sexy mature women.
I've never experienced a more energetic BBBJ in my life!
It seemed like she was enjoying it more than I was! It was so good, it was all we did. (Not that I'm complaining!)
Go see her guys....No headgames, just a very comfortable session.
Lexi....Thanks, and I'll see you the next time i'm in town!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lebanesequeen
|
|
TravelNReview |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
10/6/19 |
Seen on 9/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The verifaction process seemed a little intense but she's legit.
Bbbj was good but short. She said she didn't enjoy that a whole lot which is fine with me. Id rather do other stuff too. Daty was good and she enjiyed that quite a bit. Mish was good and full of moans. She even called me daddy once. LOL
Im really pick when it comes to providers and the fact that I'll see her again says a lot.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Rambro69 |
Denver |
Yes |
82
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
Rambro69
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of my best ever experiences. She knocked a couple of my fantasies off the list. Very open minded, lots of menu options. She went next level for me. Will definitely see her again.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexa-4988
|
|
croe |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
croe
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Frist good thing that struck me about Alexa was her communication, she was more than timely with her responses, perfectly clear, and easy to schedule..what more could be asked for? Once I arrived, one of the first things I noticed, aside from her perfectly lovely assets, was her voice and southern accent..seriously so sexy! Or maybe it's also the fact that she's a total sweetheart and so down to earth about her work, but most importantly to me, she seemed real.
She's such a sweet sexy little thang I hope to see much more of sooner than later, and I'm sure many many others would entirely agree as well.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rylee93
|
|
OC |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
OC
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I never see girls without reviews, but texted and got a reference from a known provider. She is better than her pictures, with a great demeanor and one of the best sets on naturals I’ve seen. Daty was delicious and covered fs was outstanding. I highly recommend as she exceeds all of my expectations. I think she enjoyed herself as well, and if not she sure convinced me! I’ll be back for a longer session!
Welcome her with kindness and you’ll be rewarded.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
shiggles |
DTC |
Yes |
35
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
shiggles
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pondered seeing Mia and I am glad I did. Met at her in-call was welcomed by a stunning Filipino woman. We chatted joked I took a quick shower then we sat together on the bed and talked more, before the festivities began. Mia is a true GFE and one I would love to keep for myself. Lots of bb oral, and wonderful cars. Treat her right guys. One side note threatening providers and not paying them makes them not return. This girl is wonderful, and deserves to be respected.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jordyn-1482
|
|
Robert Johnson |
Westminster |
Yes |
21
|
10/6/19 |
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I am grateful to the lovely Jordyn for saving my morning. On the night before, I had scheduled with an established provider, who suggested 8:00 AM incall, yet never responded to the 7:00 AM confirmation texts. So, in the pit of my gut, I had the gnawing apprehension that I had been blown off.
Thank God for TOB. I looked at the listings and found Jordyn's post. This is a young lady who I have been admiring for such a long time, I prefer not to reveal exactly how long.
Jordyn answered, texted me her location and the rest is history. This lady posesses my favorite body type and facial type, beautiful eyes and mouth, and I thank my lucky stars that we were able to meet on short notice. I enjoyed a little show that she put on with her toy. The view from all angles is spectacular and I plan to become a regular. Thank you, sweet Jordyn. You rescued my morning in the best way possible!
-RJ
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hazel of Denver
|
|
Likingthishobby |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
10/6/19 |
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is the cutie from the pics! She loves what she does and all activities performed with enthusiasm. Sexy bbbj with moaning and eye contact and mpos. She put it on me and I couldn’t hang the whole session! Nice coco afterwards and I will repeat.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
Baron |
Boulder |
Yes |
88
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
Baron
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: This lady is special, I have seen Dixie several times and she aims to please. All other reviews are spot on.She is also very accommodating with my time. Thanks Dixie!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vivian Damore
|
|
Gordo |
Boulder |
Yes |
1
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
Gordo
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I initially contacted Vivi very late at night, when she was showing "online" on p411.... She emailed me the following morning and apologized, unnecessarily, for not replying sooner. She provided a # to which I could text in the future, which wasn't included in her p411 post. I replied with a thank-you and that I would be in touch...... FF a few days, and I texted Vivi with a request to meet. I received a prompt reply with corresponding instructions. When she opened the door, I tried not to drool: thigh high stockings with an incredibly sexy top-piece, and a face / smile that made me melt. YMMV, but we had a great, very comfortable, get-acquainted convo, and then moved to the bed. I have had few sessions that I'd categorize as top-notch as this one. Brazilian accent and attitude, very much a sweetheart/kind personality, perfect skin-tone and hair, and just all-over simply beautiful and incredibly sexy. LFK, DATY, BBBJ, BL&S, safe CG....and I could take no more. Vivi, I thank you, and I'm very much looking forward to our next....
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Betterman |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
10/6/19 |
Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Crystal is a piece of heaven. Very very sensual, and truly magical. She was very careful with directions to her incall for discretion, and I really appreciate that. Her incall is super cool, a room just for magic that has great vibes. This was my 1st with Crystal, and the energy and connection were amazing. She seems like she's naturally a bit shy, but boy is she sensual. She lets her hands and body speak for her. It was an amazing, exhilirating and rejuvenating and sexual. Her ads and pages are absolutely spot on, so if they appeal to you it's a no brainer. She is gifted at touch and at nurturing and building sexual connection, even in just an hour. Truly gifted. Way beyond just a simple fbsm. It's intense.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jessicarabit
|
|
dister21 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
34
|
10/6/19 |
Review by
dister21
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessica was amazing. Extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I was a bit nervous at first, but she eased me right up. Her pictures don’t do her justice and she is more beautiful than they depict.
She has amazing hands and her skin is so soft. I left her place extremely satisfied and hope to see her again soon!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BanginBrit
|
|
Lund |
Westminster |
Yes |
105
|
10/5/19 |
Review by
Lund
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Brittney is cool, energetic and gfe.
Setup was easy over text with a quick verification over tob and then exchange of details and location. Setup 30 minutes meetup in the evening and I was on her door in a good hotel. Very safe.
We both are pet lovers and love dog. I learned Cuddling, breast milking and end up with talking about dogs. She is a nature lover and don’t like plastic taste, but is safe when we have to wrap up meat in a plastic. Very safe and a good girl.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
cruisin |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
10/5/19 |
Review by
cruisin
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a wonderful young woman! Great attitude, great incall, and she is tireless. Her initial screening is very thorough. I hated to leave. The most perfect body and tasteful tattoos. Beautiful, and she loves what she does
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rylee Smilee
|
|
jayandj |
Boulder |
Yes |
31
|
10/5/19 |
Review by
jayandj
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/2/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It's been quite a while since I've seen Rylee. She was as amazing as I remembered. She is so friendly and genuinely enjoys her work. After catching up for 30 minutes or so, we went to her massage room. It was such an amazing mix of CMT level massage and sensual touch. She took her time with me and took me to the edge and then finally over it!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
gudfuntimes |
DTC |
Yes |
49
|
10/5/19 |
Seen on 9/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Thank you for the awesome experience Farrah. Very easy set up, cool girl, made me feel very comfortable. True gfe, not a clock watcher, would definitely repeat. Nice conversation during the session.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Official Kylie Rose
|
|
Pokher228 |
Boulder |
Yes |
11
|
10/5/19 |
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was looking for someone close to me up north and ran into Kylie's add. I've had bad experience with FBSM previously but thought I give it another shot as it was close to me. The meeting went quite smooth with a few texts exchanges, the in call was quite unique, and clean. My first impression - she is gorgeous and an amazing body. Her pictures are accurate but looks much better in person!! We proceeded with the activities and the experience was way beyond my expectation. She will be my go-to FBSM going forward. She was simply amazing and held nothing back. Needless to say I highly recommend her.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
edfrank2012 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
10/5/19 |
Seen on 9/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoe was Absolutely Amazing. A nice end to a long day. She came to my hotel. She did get lost a bit in the hotel, but the room layout was a bit confusing. She was dressed nicely and after some small chit chat we started with the most amazing activities. Extremely enthusiastic and well engaged in the activities. I think she had as much fun as I did. Extremely responsive all over. There were some extra activities available, but I was not ready this time. Have to leave something for next time. Will absolutely try to see her next time I am in CoS.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BbwJeXXXicaRabbit
|
|
Hawaiian69 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/5/19 |
Seen on 9/29/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you are into Gorgeous young BBW and thick she is the one.Amazing time with her GFE and she smells yummy ????.I will repeat for sure.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
monroepierce
|
|
Imyrhklbry |
Denver |
Yes |
125
|
10/5/19 |
Seen on 9/21/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted her late one evening and she agreed to come to my place. Kept in touch the whole way , and after a couple hiccups arrived and I met her outside. She looked INCREDIBLE! Much more beautiful than her pics.
Got comfortable on the couch and proceeded to get to know one another. Very easy flowing conversation. Things progressed in a very natural way , with mutual flirting as if we had known each other for quite some time. I'm a gentleman and won't go into details, but she is an absolute gem ! Extremely friendly and definitely enjoyed our time BCD.
Will definitely get together, again , soon with this pretty young lady !!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiaLamour
|
|
kprimo5 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/5/19 |
Review by
kprimo5
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia is amazing extremely beautiful and very easy to talk to. I had an amazing time with her I won't get into all the details but I will say that she will not disappoint.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Stryderstark69 |
DTC |
Yes |
162
|
10/4/19 |
Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karma has been a fantasy for me even before I was involved in the hobby. She has such amazing sex appeal and is one of the coolest people I have e we spent time with. We chatted a. It and got to a great relaxing massage with a lot of sex appeal. On the flip she spent time worshiping my manhood before one of thee best utf performances I have ever had. She then let me explore her from behind and holy shot her ass is tighter than a 18 year olds. As a fan boy I could not hold it and I busted quick. She then cuddled me and actually took a 15 minute nap with me. Holy shot I will be back for more as much as I can. Thank you karma for a fantasy fulfilled.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
FC_Dev |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
37
|
10/4/19 |
Review by
FC_Dev
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a wonderful session with her. I had to cancel on her a couple of days earlier, and she was understanding. I finally got to meet her and wow. Fantastic body and better looking that I had thought she would be from her pictures.
Was greeted with a kiss and soon Everything was wonderful. The only downside was tf, but everything else was so good I didn't mind.
She said she will be visiting here again. She is a welcome addition up north. I can't wait to see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Milana.Kumrinova
|
|
Youmgfundilf |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
10/4/19 |
Seen on 9/20/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The very very best. Amazing body, environment and session. Can't get enough. I've seem this Queen over 5x. You winning be disappointed. Fun, sexy and intelligent.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Viviana
|
|
gnarley_boy12 |
Boulder |
Yes |
9
|
10/4/19 |
Seen on 9/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had seen Viviana a couple of years ago but kind of lost track. Noticed her listing and decided to look her up again and glad I did. She was a bit late getting to her motel but kept me informed so it was no big deal. I think Viviana is much prettier the her pics, nice skin, beautiful firm breasts, tight body with a little tummy that is not detracting. I would say she is limited GFE because everything is covered, although with her skills it is hard to tell, and, unfortunately, very little kissing. She does have a toy which I think she prefers to receiving oral. Her "main event" skills are 10+. Easy to talk to and fun to be around. Definitely will not again be waiting two years to see her again.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeeTaylor004
|
|
Strange_Ice |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/4/19 |
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very easy set up through text with a confirmation message here on tob... Very easy direction to her room and I like how she let me know the door was cracked so I could just walk in. She was wearing a sexy little see through 1 piece. I was able to jump in the shower to freshen up real quick, before we got started with a very sexy striptease. The way she moves her body..... Wow and those hips when she is on top of you for the main action.... I have no actual words. All in all a really good way to start off the weekend
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
christycc2018
|
|
Chrisaus |
Western Slope |
Yes |
4
|
10/4/19 |
Review by
Chrisaus
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I see her on a regular basis very sweet lady she enjoys a good time with gentlemen. She loves DATY if your good at it she rewards you back. There is no such thing as a clock with her it’s all about enjoying the time together no rush or anything. She’s also great at massage went to school for it and does a great massage it’s so relaxing with her I don’t look for anyone else she does everything I want and expect from a provider, wish wives would be like this as it’s all about you.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Xander507 |
Longmont |
Yes |
121
|
10/4/19 |
Seen on 9/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There is no words I can describe how good she is, Cali rocked my world (manhood) she greet me with a big hug and DFK and you can imagine the rest.
Thanks Cali for the great time, will try to see you again.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kittybabe
|
|
BinklesW |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
10/3/19 |
Review by
BinklesW
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Kitty on a quick trip she made to Denver. She was completely mind blowing. She was dressed to impress in some sexy lingerie. My visit started with an amazing dance and it only got better from there. It was something I wont ever forget and I plan to see her anytime she makes a trip out here and given a chance Id even consider making a trip to see her in LA. She just that fantastic. Thanks again for a great afternoon!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
Retailwolf303 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to this amazing lady and set up an appointment with her for the following day. Jemma was quick to respond and confirmed all the details with me.
The day of my appointment, she texted me and to confirm again and we were good to go. I made it to her Incall which was clean, private and quite cozy! She let me hop in the shower before hand because the heat was unreal that day.
After the shower we chatted and you can definitely tell that she has a genuine interest in what you have to say. We definitely clicked and that made things even better! She gave an absolutely wonderful massage that left me feeling relaxed. She makes sure to get all the problem areas and has great attention to detail.
The flip was beyond amazing. I won’t go to into detail, but I definitely left with a big smile on my face. I will be back and I would definitely take the opportunity to see her!
Thanks Jemma!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annabelle Rose
|
|
mtnpinon |
Denver |
Yes |
69
|
10/3/19 |
Review by
mtnpinon
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Annabelle's pictures on her listing caught my eye earlier in the week. A couple of tries to schedule were unsuccessful but eventually arranged a Friday morning visit at her nice DTC hotel. Seems like she is very busy when she hits town. I was soon to find out why.
Nice DFK to start then she presented herself to me to undress. Her pictures are dead on. Very pretty, exotic, youthful, smooth dark skin. Makeup and hair perfect. Petite athletic looking girl with a big curvy ass, perky tits, flat stomach.
Annabelle's BBBJ/HJ was awesome. Very sloppy with sultry eye contact, and surprisingly some DT which for me is a rarity. Very impressed with her skills. Made her quit so I could regain my composure. Tasty, clean girl. A little sensitive and no FIV but seemed to hit her sweet spot with DATO. Moved on to mish with DFK. This little spinner is tight and wet - really grabs you. Moved through some CG/RCG and on to doggy. She had me look in the bedside mirror and that was it for me. My pale body on this dark beauty made me feel like a porn star. Usually I am content at this point but this girl had me ready for more and finished me off for the second time with some fabulous deep sloppy BBBJ - another rarity for me to get off this way. NQNS BTW!
Great combination of GFE, PSE, exotic college girl. Consummate professional provider.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
Gange29 |
DTC |
Yes |
26
|
10/3/19 |
Review by
Gange29
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have you noticed her many times before. Was often skeptical about getting together because of our age differences, many ages in between. Was up and about this morning flipping through theotherboard. She was the first image that I saw.
OMG, my biggest fetish is a petite lady. Standing only 4 ft 11 in, and under a hundred lbs, with the perfect ass and very enticing nipples and breasts. I decided to give it a shot and see if I could get a response and hopefully set something up.
She was very quick to respond and we made the arrangements and I was on my way. When I arrived at the door the first thing I did was ask for a hug and grab this beautiful woman and lifted her off her feet and wrapped my arms around her as I held her in the air.
Best thing I can say is. It was completely rewarding and I'm going to keep it between her and I!! Be kind of this young lady and treat her well.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
sweettoker31 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jemma is an absolutely incredible provider, and I don't hesitate to say she's my ATF. Tall, sweet, sensual, articulate and attentive are some of the adjectives that come to mind easily, and she's very easy to talk to and easy to set up with. I'm an unabashed boob guy, and hers do not disappoint, very soft warm and cuddly, so of course on the menu was a little bit of Russian..ok maybe a lot. She looks just like she does in her pictures, so there shouldn't be any worries there, but honestly her awesome personality is what needs to be experienced!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
JustMeOrally |
DTC |
Yes |
74
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting miss Jessie midday on a Friday. Through the screening and setup process communication was great. When the time came I arrived at a very nice incall in DTC and when I walked through the door there was an angel standing there. Jessie looked absolutely stunning. Greeted with a warm hug and a glowing smile. I took a quick shower and things flowed very naturally from there. Jessie is definitely all about you and what you want. I won't get too specific with details but anything I could have wanted was provided.
I have to admit I hesitated to make an appointment as I didn't want to be disappointed but this lady is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She also was able to get me to complete two shots on goal which has never happened with any other provider. She is easily an ATF for me personally and I'll be seeing her again before she leaves and every time she returns. (come back soon Jessie).
I'm left with the memory of a beautiful time with an amazing lady!
Thanks Jessie.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexyyyy Sarah
|
|
lo_gan_five |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of meeting up with Sarah while I was out and about. Texted her and she got back to me promptly. She is new to TOB but has many reviews on other sites. She loves to get to know her clients and is very friendly and personable. After sending her a link to my profile reviews and talking on the phone she gave me directions to her incall. while I was driving to her place we kept talking on the phone talking about what are the best places to visit while staying in Denver.
As I arrived at her hotel, she came down to greet me, Her pictures are legit, and If you like them Blonde and Curvy she is the gal for you. We kept up the chit chat talking about her previous visit a few years back and what has changed since.
After a few minutes things started to heat up and started to undress to further reveal her sexy curves in all her glory.
She proceeded to direct me to lay back as she took out a cover..she is very much into safety...but her oral skills were on point and enjoyed every minute watching her work and watching the view....
After a while I was ready for more as she layed back and let me take take ride on top...watching me slide in as her bust breasts sway up and down was a helluva site to see...her nipples are sensitive she she limits access to them as I felt them all over.
The view from the front is great but the view from the back is what I was dying to see...and oh boy...when she turned around I knew I wasn't going to last long..seeing that ass up and grinding it was where I knew i wanted the final act to be...and boy was it a great finish....All activities are safe, and it was a great encounter.
Afterwards, we continued to talk about where she is from and similar places we have been. She is super friendly and by no means is clock watcher as she loves building a repor with her clients
I definitely would see her again. I hope she decides to visit Denver regularly so please treat her well.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
perseykisser |
Denver |
Yes |
82
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was my great good fortune when I saw that Zoe was visiting Denver--I had seen her fantastic reviews from COS; those plus her beautiful pics made seeing her my top priority. I submitted my TOB references, got a quick reply and was in her presence the following morning. I explained what I liked and that I also liked to please, and very quickly found a very lustful, responsive woman making me a very lucky, satisfied man. I was happy to let her tell me (mostly) what she liked, which was also what I liked, which led to one of the best sessions I have ever had. I won't go into details, but we both finished drained, spent and smiling. A GFE to the max...
If I had known how much fun she was, I would have long ago run the I-25 gauntlet to see her in The Springs--she tells me she may be back in town next month and I'm already lusting to see her again...
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aliahaneen
|
|
Maxman45 |
Denver |
Yes |
22
|
10/3/19 |
Review by
Maxman45
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow what a gorgeous human being. Quick to respond and after verification was able to find a time to meet. Pics are very very accurate and I was pleasantly surprised on how Beautifully Big her Assets were!! Soft spoken but activities done with enthusiasm... view from behind OMG... can’t wait to see her again.. definitely one of my ATF’s. Gents treat her nice..
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
alisalulu
|
|
JoeJeff01 |
DTC |
Yes |
64
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Quick reference via TOB and we set up an Incall in dtc. She is a tall glass of wine. Beautiful with very sexy Russian accent. Started off with a little lfk -!: dfk, then to bbj, followed by daty. And daty was so sweet. All other services covered. She is very receptive and had a amazing time with her. Looking forward to see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
Pbarris31 |
Denver |
Yes |
65
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow!!!! Best session I think I have ever had. Really easy to set up, was flexible on scheduling and experience was unbelievable. She has the best attitude of any provider I ha e met and is the perfect mixture of sexy and approachable.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
contrails |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow this girl will absolutely melt you. Very nice smile and she is absolutely stunning. Her picture are recent and accurate. Very nice personality and I would absolutely repeat.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley2445
|
|
azlegalthief1 |
Colorado Springs |
No Show |
2
|
10/3/19 |
Seen on 9/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Set up appt to see her at her location. Says text here when I get in area and that we were set for the time. Text her 5 mins before text at time text here 15 mins after our appt. No answer
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
Silvania |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
10/2/19 |
Review by
Silvania
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finely had the privileged of spending time with Elizabeth! I wish I had done it sooner, and hope she sticks around for a long time! She is a 10/10 in every category, and those pictures are more then accurate! Really knows how to make you feel immediately comfortable. It was non rushed, and she just didn't stop, she really cares about you and it shows. She raised the bar for me I think and is definitely my local atf.. probably my atf period.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|