ilovewomen

OJ Simpson

10 posts in this topic

I just heard on the radio that OJ Simpson passed away yesterday from prostate cancer.

Great football player.

I’ll never forget him being chased down the highway and the subsequent trial.

RIP OJ.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I just heard on the radio that OJ Simpson passed away yesterday from prostate cancer.

Great football player.

I’ll never forget him being chased down the highway and the subsequent trial.

RIP OJ.

more like burn in hell

24 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

more like burn in hell

This^^^
I like posting the RIP’s, but I was happy to see someone else posted this one. Frankly, it is difficult to say anything nice about that asshole.

Hey at least OJ can rest in peace knowing that his wife's killer is dead.

That was a crazy year in time we died my kids were little and they still remember the chase!

R.I.P. To Mr Orenthal James Simpson AKA The Juice/Mr IF THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT/O.J. Awesome running back and correct me if I am wrong but he owns the MOST WATCHED POLICE CHASE of all time........................... 

He was a cold blooded murderer!

I hope he burns in HELL forever!

Was he a great football player?  Yes.  So were Aaron Hernandez, Rae Carruth and Ray Lewis.  Killers one and all. Killers can be good at football too.  Go figure. Lets be clear Simpson tormented, threatened, abused and literally beat the crap out of Nicole many times before and after their divorce, yet the supposedly biased system and cops did NOTHING to stop the behavior or help her.  There was a MOUNTAIN of evidence with no other possible explanation other than he killed her and Mr. Goldman.  Anyone doubting that he was a demented evil fuck should watch the interview he agreed to in support of his book "If I Did It" wherein he literally describes how he and his imaginary friend, "Charlie", killed both victims and how.  Interrupted with frequent grins and laughs. That the psychopath walked free for years is chilling and a damning indictment of our "justice" system.  Rest in peace? Oh hell no - may he be held to account for once. For reference, the interview in its entirety:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfM-7TERCMw

He was an unrepentant thug, blessed with a disingenuous smile and physical attributes that covered a multitude of very evil shit. Karma is a bitch. 

On 4/13/2024 at 0:53 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

That was a crazy year in time we died my kids were little and they still remember the chase!

I ment to say it was a crazy year there was a few things going on if I remember correctly? That little girl 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_JonBenét_Ramsey and the crazy race . I felt not only for my own kids sake but for us all much of our innocences was taken away. I remember standing in front of the tv in a trance.It was  definitely an experience!  The only other time I felt that way was when Jaws came out in the theater. 
Back to OJ I am sorry he took such a turn in life and I can’t even begin to imagine the demons he was living with?! I also feel badly for his family and in-laws>!!!!