Western ~P

3 days in....

13 posts in this topic

...so far 2024 has been a pleasant startle. glad to be back and looking forward to history being made with a few ~
however, glad the door is closed on 2023 but i won't complain...last year was ratchet and regal.

how has 2024 been so far for everyone else?

8 hours ago, Western ~P said:

...so far 2024 has been a pleasant startle. glad to be back and looking forward to history being made with a few ~
however, glad the door is closed on 2023 but i won't complain...last year was ratchet and regal.

how has 2024 been so far for everyone else?

I went to 3 different parties on New Years Eve and one of the parties I finally got this one woman that I never thought I would get but I got it along with a couple of vanillas....................So I would have to say that my 2024 is starting off right where 2023 left off. LOL @ my damn self..................

It has been ratchet and regal since 2021, only one more year of it, the. We will all start to feel like it’s back to normal, just hang in there

No complaints so far, I suppose. 

2024=8 ♾️ The year of abundance and soon year of the Wooden Dragon! 🐉

The first week of the Gregorian year has been exactly the shift I’ve longed for. I’m happy to welcome the change, incalls, and attracting what/who I desire and that desires me in return with wild abandon! We made it through 2023 after all. Looking forward to connecting with providers and members alike. 

Happy New Year everyone! 🥳 

XxKae Marie

Wooden Dragon! ! I think Chinese horoscope is interesting and simple to follow. I am a wooden snake. 😊  @KaeMarie I hope 2024 makes you prosperous and happy! May you have many fun filled beautiful adventures in life! 🎁🙏

Posted (edited)

Everyone else too! Happy to have @Western~P back in Denver again! 

22 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Wooden Dragon! ! I think Chinese horoscope is interesting and simple to follow. I am a wooden snake. 😊  @KaeMarie I hope 2024 makes you prosperous and happy! May you have many fun filled beautiful adventures in life! 🎁🙏

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/life/2024/01/02/lifestyle/year-of-the-dragon

Also very happy that @Western ~P has returned back to Denver again!
This last year has been difficult! I think this above reading talks about the year will give  us all some greater hope.. wood is about self-growth and prosperity is in the prediction!  😊 2/10  is Chinese new year

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On one front, shitty so far with three deaths of family and friend's with it only being the 11th.  Too upbeat to wallow, looking forward to a better 2024 and beyond!

1 hour ago, BigBaldBlk said:

On one front, shitty so far with three deaths of family and friend's with it only being the 11th.  Too upbeat to wallow, looking forward to a better 2024 and beyond!

sorry to hear of your loss B3

Edited by Western ~P

25 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

sorry to hear of your loss B3

So am I to hear this from you! 

20 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

So sorry to hear about this. Not a good way to start the year.

Hope you keep a smile on.

If you need to talk, you know how to reach me.

On 1/11/2024 at 0:16 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

That's a tough way to start the year.  Take good care of yourself and allow yourself to grieve fully.

happy sunday everyone ~ 2024