Savoir Faire

COLORADO SPRINGS

30 posts in this topic

Okay, I was just in The Springs up at The Academy and I stopped to get some gas on Powers. I get out of the car and its this guy BUTT NAKED on all fours screaming in pain. I walk up to the guy and I ask him is he okay. He says, I am hurting man, I have a SPIDER THE SIZE OF CANCER in my ass, I just want to go in the bathroom to get it out of me. I am like huh, not believing what I just heard but something was in his BUTT because it was biting him. I felt so bad for the guy, so I went in the gas station and asked the female attendant if I could get the keys so I could help this guy into the bathroom. She says no, I can't let the guy come in because he doesn't have any clothes on, those are the rules. I said Lady, they guy is hurting at least let him go to the bathroom and she looked at me and said, THE RULES ARE THE RULES, I am not getting fired because I broke the rules. So I was like DAMN, she's COLD BLOODED. Anyways, the attendant said she called the COPS and I was at least thankful she did that. When I went back outside, THE COPS arrived and were questioning the poor guy. 

Just curious; how exactly did you know something was indeed in his butt and was biting him? 

Did he look like Richard Gere?  Hey, if the rest is true, why not?

is this a halloween story? cus i didn't know a spider could survive inside your butt?

And exactly what were you going to do for him in the bathroom I don't even want to know. Can't WAIT for the next story!

IMG_6504.JPG

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

The spider must have been inside the coke bottle he slipped and fell on (naked).

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

And exactly what were you going to do for him in the bathroom I don't even want to know. Can't WAIT for the next story!

IMG_6504.JPG

It became too farcical; including the “the rules are the rules” comment. But in the inclusion of the cops showing up is probably the biggest give away. CSPD doesn’t have any interaction posted that comes close to this within the last month. Given the first posting they do have is someone getting shot I’d figure a mental health breakdown and response would surely make garner a report. But what do I know? 

22 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Okay, I was just in The Springs up at The Academy and I stopped to get some gas on Powers. I get out of the car and its this guy BUTT NAKED on all fours screaming in pain. I walk up to the guy and I ask him is he okay. He says, I am hurting man, I have a SPIDER THE SIZE OF CANCER in my ass, I just want to go in the bathroom to get it out of me. I am like huh, not believing what I just heard but something was in his BUTT because it was biting him. I felt so bad for the guy, so I went in the gas station and asked the female attendant if I could get the keys so I could help this guy into the bathroom. She says no, I can't let the guy come in because he doesn't have any clothes on, those are the rules. I said Lady, they guy is hurting at least let him go to the bathroom and she looked at me and said, THE RULES ARE THE RULES, I am not getting fired because I broke the rules. So I was like DAMN, she's COLD BLOODED. Anyways, the attendant said she called the COPS and I was at least thankful she did that. When I went back outside, THE COPS arrived and were questioning the poor guy. 

That's just a normal Tuesday here in The Springs, Pal. And guess what, we like it just fine. No ladies ever come here, but other than that, we like it just fine. I'll tell you what.

59 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

That's just a normal Tuesday here in The Springs, Pal. And guess what, we like it just fine. No ladies ever come here, but other than that, we like it just fine. I'll tell you what.

Sadly scant, there's been a delectable additional resident as of late. Did you miss seeing this?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

3 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

It became too farcical; including the “the rules are the rules” comment. But in the inclusion of the cops showing up is probably the biggest give away. CSPD doesn’t have any interaction posted that comes close to this within the last month. Given the first posting they do have is someone getting shot I’d figure a mental health breakdown and response would surely make garner a report. But what do I know? 

I started to look for MYSELF after reading it and thought, bigger FISH. Thanks for checking. Do you know why the OP uses CAPS so MUCH?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

57 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I started to look for MYSELF after reading it and thought, bigger FISH. Thanks for checking. Do you know why the OP uses CAPS so MUCH?

You know when you just need a minute to do anything else, that was the moment I checked. Because surely this would make some local news or report. 

On the caps it’s for emphasis or quotes without using quotations. I think. Man I don’t know. Just accept it for the writing style and keep it moving. 

2 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

You know when you just need a minute to do anything else, that was the moment I checked. Because surely this would make some local news or report. 

On the caps it’s for emphasis or quotes without using quotations. I think. Man I don’t know. Just accept it for the writing style and keep it moving. 

That's fair

@2Big? Is he the evil spider? I just was curious. No not really that curious MAN!  🕷️

On 10/31/2023 at 2:22 PM, JoDoe27 said:

Just curious; how exactly did you know something was indeed in his butt and was biting him? 

4 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Stands on the podium with my right fist in the air, head bowed down for a little bit then points over to John Doe LOL.................... Anytime you wanna put up some LOOT, let me know, I would love to take your money and possibly give it back to you when it comes to any of my STORIES you have doubts about. John Doe I thought you was better than this type of behavior man LOL. Now to answer your CURIOSITY, my quote said: the guy stated that HE has a SPIDER THE SIZE OF CANCER in his ass. Its no different than when you are talking to someone and a mosquito or whatever insect bites them, YOU FUCKING REACT PERIOD by saying OUCH and thats what this guy did he REACTED by screaming and everytime whatever bit him, he screamed, therefore I believed him PERIOD. 

On 10/31/2023 at 7:36 PM, Western ~P said:

is this a halloween story? cus i didn't know a spider could survive inside your butt?

No it wasn't a halloween story, it happened before halloween. LOL appears you are interested in finding out if a spider can live in your butt. It wouldn't surprise me if you are on the internet researching it LOL. I am not interested but I am not going to knock your kink either .....................

7 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

M87 I use to live in The Springs and I liked it for what it was, I am not going to knock The Springs but at the same time, it wasn't big enough to ENTERTAIN my LIFESTYLE. This story was not to put shade on The Springs by no means, this was just another incident/story that I encountered while visiting. This particular story OVERSHADOWED the HOT MILITARY CHICK I spent time with LOL. 

On 10/31/2023 at 5:51 PM, gr8owl said:

Did he look like Richard Gere?  Hey, if the rest is true, why not?

I like Richard Gere and I was TOUCHED by the story/incident. He is in at least two of my TOP 10 movies. The guy had long hair thats about as far as the resemblance went in my opinion. And all of my STORIES are true LOL, anytime you wanna put up some LOOT, let me know, I would love to take your money...........

17 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Stands on the podium with my right fist in the air, head bowed down for a little bit then points over to John Doe LOL.................... Anytime you wanna put up some LOOT, let me know, I would love to take your money and possibly give it back to you when it comes to any of my STORIES you have doubts about. John Doe I thought you was better than this type of behavior man LOL. Now to answer your CURIOSITY, my quote said: the guy stated that HE has a SPIDER THE SIZE OF CANCER in his ass. Its no different than when you are talking to someone and a mosquito or whatever insect bites them, YOU FUCKING REACT PERIOD by saying OUCH and thats what this guy did he REACTED by screaming and everytime whatever bit him, he screamed, therefore I believed him PERIOD. 

The rest of your sentence was you speaking and not quoting him; right? “but something was in his BUTT because it was biting him.” 

In the immortal words of Ms Whitney Houston, “I want to see the receipts.” Please. Prove me wrong. I’ve no problem admitting I was wrong or losing a bet for that matter. I’m up to a fun $20 wager. That’s a nice beer and a half. Or whatever your drink of choice is. 

It’s cold, I’m tired, and you’re offering up some good entertainment! 

2 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

The rest of your sentence was you speaking and not quoting him; right? “but something was in his BUTT because it was biting him.” 

In the immortal words of Ms Whitney Houston, “I want to see the receipts.” Please. Prove me wrong. I’ve no problem admitting I was wrong or losing a bet for that matter. I’m up to a fun $20 wager. That’s a nice beer and a half. Or whatever your drink of choice is. 

It’s cold, I’m tired, and you’re offering up some good entertainment! 

LOL @ 20 dollars, man are you serious? If you don't have 1K, you are insulting me and wasting my damn time. See 20 dollars = ha ha he may be telling the truth so I don't mind losing that. 1K = I know for a fact all my stories are true/legit and I would love to use you as THE FIRST AND THE LAST ONE THAT DOUBTS any of my stories.............

8 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ 20 dollars, man are you serious? If you don't have 1K, you are insulting me and wasting my damn time. See 20 dollars = ha ha he may be telling the truth so I don't mind losing that. 1K = I know for a fact all my stories are true/legit and I would love to use you as THE FIRST AND THE LAST ONE THAT DOUBTS any of my stories.............

Fuck it. Let’s do it. Post the links. Let’s get this party started! Put up the link(s). With specifics on the date, location since you mentioned it, and full description. 

Edited by JoDoe27

35 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

No it wasn't a halloween story, it happened before halloween. LOL appears you are interested in finding out if a spider can live in your butt. It wouldn't surprise me if you are on the internet researching it LOL. I am not interested but I am not going to knock your kink either .....................

i did research a lil bc i was curious. lol. i have never heard of such a thing but ig anything is possible

Go get your 1K first, then contact me by pm ......................... LOL @ post the links........... 

3 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

i did research a lil bc i was curious. lol. i have never heard of such a thing but ig anything is possible

Thanks for keeping it real. I have never heard of it either, not that I want to hear about it, still the poor guy was on all four hurting pretty bad. I didn't have time to JUDGE him, I felt sorry for the guy. 

3 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Go get your 1K first, then contact me by pm ......................... LOL @ post the links........... 

I knew this was going to go this way. I offer up a fun wager, you up to something ridiculous, I accept but you fail to offer up the goods. Which then plays into you “winning” because it goes like this. I pay you and you actually show proof. I don’t pay you and then you say something along the lines of “guess we’ll never know BUT MY STORIES ARE REAL.” I was in a no win situation the moment you offered up any sort of wager. But let’s be real, I’m not giving you anything to prove your elaborate stories, especially one that seemingly “just happened” yet can’t be found in recent time is actually true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Do I think you came across some crackhead on a trip? Possibly. I’d say we all have but I don’t about others so I can say I sure as shit have. Crank bugs, naked, and bleeding. And it’s especially weird and unsettling. 

19 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Fuck it. Let’s do it. Post the links. Let’s get this party started! Put up the link(s). With specifics on the date, location since you mentioned it, and full description. 

Look John Doe, you can think whatever you want to think LOL. I am not asking you to give me 1K, I am asking you to show me you got 1K (which will be mine) and then I am coming to Colorado Springs to prove my story and get my 1K. So stop replying PUBLICLY LOL, thats for SMALL TIMERS who want attention. I don't need the attention LOL, I just want your money...................

17 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Sadly scant, there's been a delectable additional resident as of late. Did you miss seeing this?

@Mustang87 Two actually.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 11/2/2023 at 7:29 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

@Mustang87 Two actually.

I like to think I keep my finger on the pulse of the hobby here in the Springs, but realize in recent years that is likely far from the reality.

On 11/2/2023 at 2:52 AM, JoDoe27 said:

I knew this was going to go this way. I offer up a fun wager, you up to something ridiculous, I accept but you fail to offer up the goods. Which then plays into you “winning” because it goes like this. I pay you and you actually show proof. I don’t pay you and then you say something along the lines of “guess we’ll never know BUT MY STORIES ARE REAL.” I was in a no win situation the moment you offered up any sort of wager. But let’s be real, I’m not giving you anything to prove your elaborate stories, especially one that seemingly “just happened” yet can’t be found in recent time is actually true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Do I think you came across some crackhead on a trip? Possibly. I’d say we all have but I don’t about others so I can say I sure as shit have. Crank bugs, naked, and bleeding. And it’s especially weird and unsettling. 

Or! Do you the OP is silkstockinglover on a crack trip? https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1191173&page=submissions. It happens.

Post your proof! There is no need for a wager to show us the proof! We want to see a news article