BadBoy

Rumors of My Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated

8 posts in this topic

I was told by a friend that there was a rumor that my extended absence was due to expiration.  Although I have been gone from this particular activity for a couple of years (beginning with COVID), it is only because I have been totally absorbed in a couple of new activities that have taken all of my time and money.

In fact, I am healthier than ever and look forward to resuming relations with my friends here, just might be a bit longer than I had planned.  See you ladies soon!

Still jumping out of planes and running off cliffs (under nylon).

Happy summer, party on.

41 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I was told by a friend that there was a rumor that my extended absence was due to expiration.  Although I have been gone from this particular activity for a couple of years (beginning with COVID), it is only because I have been totally absorbed in a couple of new activities that have taken all of my time and money.

In fact, I am healthier than ever and look forward to resuming relations with my friends here, just might be a bit longer than I had planned.  See you ladies soon!

Still jumping out of planes and running off cliffs (under nylon).

Happy summer, party on.

Good. It's been quite around here. Too quiet.

Oh..... I was informed by a person, who shall be unanimous for obvious reasons, that you won it BIG in scratchers, moved to Asia, and became leader of Turkmenistan. 

Well shoot, enjoy being recycled back into the world that is difficult exiting.

Great!! I'm just glad you're doing good. Don''t really care what you're doing, as long as you're doing. :)

Edited by tide32
forgot something.

I had not heard that, but we’re always glad to hear from you. I’m glad the plane thing is going well, and you’re happy. 😃

Best of luck if you choose to return  and enjoy TOB activities! Also, continue to enjoy  your daredevil fun! 😊