pandarus23

Thanks, Country Gentleman!

40 posts in this topic

Just a quick call-out to Country Gentleman.

Was the thread harming you in some way? Of course not, but you still had to be a narc.

Beyond that your characterization is bunk. A bunch of guys sharing their experiences is not a shill thread, so not even sure why the mods agreed with you.

Maybe TOB should reconsider their position on agency ads....

Hey! This is fact. We pay a good money to advertise here every single month. It is not cheap. It is a slap in the face to the providers that have paid TOB for years, to see women getting "free" advertising that belong to an agency.  I feel that thread should be deleted completely, IMO. It was the correct decision to close that thread. One, it shows support to all the lovely providers, by the mods, that pay TOB  for advertising.  Secondly,  TOB verifies each provider for their age and legitimacy.  If anyone from an agency wants to advertise, they can go independent. Then follow the steps to get verified on TOB, and then pay TOB.

Country Gentleman is not a narc. He is advocating for all the lovelies here, that pay their dues all the time.

Thank you @CountryGentleman

1 hour ago, pandarus23 said:

Was the thread harming you in some way? Of course not, but you still had to be a narc.

Beyond that your characterization is bunk. A bunch of guys sharing their experiences is not a shill thread, so not even sure why the mods agreed with you.

It is, or was,  PRECISELY a shill thread and free advertising for an agency that can and should set up its own damn website and/or twitter site.  It does not need to have a free presence on this board with daily enthusiastic shills for the latest transported lady.  And boards promoting similar businesses and giving them free promotion have had the feds come knocking, so YES, it potentially WAS harming everyone here.  The first page was more than sufficient to answer a basic "are they legit" question and for it to be abundantly clear what they are.  Only question is why it took six pages to get locked.

Indeed thank you Country Gentleman if your comment is what prompted the mod action.

gr8owl, they have their "own damn website" AND a Twitter acct AND Eros ads. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Caressa, their booker told me in the past that she'd LIKE to pay to advertise here, but it's not permitted by TOB. From what you're saying, wouldn't your position be that ALL 411 q's regarding external ads should be verboten?

Edited by pandarus23

You're welcome.   

Don't know what all the rules are, but I suspect they are in place for a good reason.  I am not impressed by GO and the girls they bring in and promote.  Since it appears that "agencies" are not allowed to buy listings, I suggest that the individual ladies do so themselves.  GO has a website and can promote itself in dozens of other ways.

I will ALWAYS do what I can to support the exceptional ladies on TOB, all of which have to pay for their own listings.

6 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

...  From what you're saying, wouldn't your position be that ALL 411 q's regarding external ads should be verboten?

There's clearly a difference between a single thread about a specific lady and what was happening on the GO 411 thread.  I suspect that at least one of the accounts that regularly posted "new girl arriving" type posts there is actually the "manager" of GO, loving the free advertising.

Believe what you want. We'll find some other way to share intel.

Again, thanks for ruining a good thing, and enjoy the white knighting!

I feel like I've finally made it!!!  I got a thread about me!  Not only trying to cancel me here, but also a few DM's!  

Thanks @Caressa Duval @gr8owl  You are the best!

If they have a twitter account then you and the rest of their followers there can private message each other to your heart's content about exactly what you are trying to do here on a daily basis.  THAT was the point.  How does that make ME the one with no clue?  Asking about a lady OR an agency to establish whether they are legit of not is fine.  Six pages of daily updates is free advertising and shilling has been against the rules since day one here.  Again, who has no clue?

12 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

gr8owl, they have their "own damn website" AND a Twitter acct AND Eros ads. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Caressa, their booker told me in the past that she'd LIKE to pay to advertise here, but it's not permitted by TOB. From what you're saying, wouldn't your position be that ALL 411 q's regarding external ads should be verboten?

1 minute ago, CountryGentleman said:

I feel like I've finally made it!!!  I got a thread about me!  Not only trying to cancel me here, but also a few DM's!  

Give me a break! No one's canceling you. You're gonna be fine.

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

If they have a twitter account then you and the rest of their followers there can private message each other to your heart's content about exactly what you are trying to do here on a daily basis.  THAT was the point.  How does that make ME the one with no clue?  Asking about a lady OR an agency to establish whether they are legit of not is fine.  Six pages of daily updates is free advertising and shilling has been against the rules since day one here.  Again, who has no clue?

There's a 411 board here for a reason: DMs are not a very efficient way of sharing intel.

For the fellow GO fans, I'm going to create an acct over at USASG. There's a Massage Parlor Reports thread in the Denver forum where some guys have already been posting GO reviews.

59 minutes ago, CountryGentleman said:

They say everybody gets their 15 minutes. You made it. Enjoy it brother! 😂😂😂

56 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

There's a 411 board here for a reason: DMs are not a very efficient way of sharing intel.

For the fellow GO fans, I'm going to create an acct over at USASG. There's a Massage Parlor Reports thread in the Denver forum where some guys have already been posting GO reviews.

Actually DMs can be very effective for that. I was in a group of about a dozen guys for a couple of years before it fell apart during COVID. A lot of great information got shared between a group of guys with similar interests. You can add as many guys as you want and I'll think you'll find it a great way to share the latest buzz.

9 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Actually DMs can be very effective for that. I was in a group of about a dozen guys for a couple of years before it fell apart during COVID. A lot of great information got shared between a group of guys with similar interests. You can add as many guys as you want and I'll think you'll find it a great way to share the latest buzz.

Thanks, I didn't realize that here you could send to more than one person at once!

49 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Still not effective as an archive of shared intel that we can all find and reference. Not everybody is going to be invited (like 99% of us are longtime lurkers) and like you said it's probably going to fail inevitably.  

16 hours ago, pandarus23 said:

Seems you are the one with no clue.  Why are you having a convo with the booker about advertising on TOB? Do you remember when Eros got shut down a few years ago? Eros had to clean up their act, and got new ownership. How about Back Page, does that ring any bells for you?  Tons of forums bigger than TOB have been taken down when they associated themselves with agencies and massage parlors. Some of these agencies bring in new women all the time, some being trafficked. There is a significant risk to a forum to get in trouble, and closed for good if something like this happens.

Why does anyone need to post a 411, about a woman with an agency. The agency "hired" her didn't they. That should be enough for you. Ask the booker about her, the booker should know right.

If it is so important for "intel" go write a review on that specific woman. There is no place for constantly dragging an agency or their women on to a site that is specifically designed for INDEPENDENT workers.   

USASG is the gutter of forums. Non stop posts about BB services and trashing women all the time. Please, by all means go and enjoy USASG. Doubt your presence here will be missed at all.

Edited by Caressa Duval

19 hours ago, TorBor said:

Still not effective as an archive of shared intel that we can all find and reference. Not everybody is going to be invited (like 99% of us are longtime lurkers) and like you said it's probably going to fail inevitably.  

A DM group isn't perfect but it can be very useful if the members want it to be. And frankly these forums are not meant to be used as "shared intel." It just isn't appropriate. And there are other ways that can be done. A DM or just follow and comment the agency on Twitter.

This site exists to make money for it's owners and the only way money comes in is through the ladies posting ads. The rest of us are just free-loading lurkers. Unless, of course, we are seeing and paying the ladies who are financing this site. You can't be upset about the owners not allowing a thread that could take business away from the ladies who support this site. And you can't be mad at members who speak out in support of those ladies.

I don't believe anyone on that thread had any ill intentions, and just legitimately wanted to share information with each other. I'm just saying there are other places where it is more appropriate to share that information.

43 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

The rest of us are just free-loading lurkers. Unless, of course, we are seeing and paying the ladies who are financing this site. …

👀 Amen 👏

From one of the lurkers (for now).

Edited by Bit Banger

17 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Seems you are the one with no clue.  Why are you having a convo with the booker about advertising on TOB? Do you remember when Eros got shut down a few years ago? Eros had to clean up their act, and got new ownership. How about Back Page, does that ring any bells for you?  Tons of forums bigger than TOB have been taken down when they associated themselves with agencies and massage parlors. Some of these agencies bring in new women all the time, some being trafficked. There is a significant risk to a forum to get in trouble, and closed for good if something like this happens.

Why does anyone need to post a 411, about a woman with an agency. The agency "hired" her didn't they. That should be enough for you. Ask the booker about her, the booker should know right.

If it is so important for "intel" go write a review on that specific woman. There is no place for constantly dragging an agency or their women on to a site that is specifically designed for INDEPENDENT workers.   

USASG is the gutter of forums. Non stop posts about BB services and trashing women all the time. Please, by all means go and enjoy USASG. Doubt your presence here will be missed at all.

I've been civil with you, but you're taking an increasingly nasty tone with me.

I'm afraid you don't understand this particular business model at all. No, they're not hiring anybody.

I doubt you care, but if others are interested, check out the kgirl board on TER to learn more.

On 6/2/2023 at 9:06 AM, pandarus23 said:

So they shut the thread down and you weren't done crying... so you made a new post?  😂🙃 

On 6/2/2023 at 3:23 PM, pandarus23 said:

USASG is your choice? 🤢🤮  lmao people really think they're flexing here but that site is a dumpster fire! Have fun over there!

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So they shut the thread down and you weren't done crying... so you made a new post?  😂🙃 

USASG is your choice? 🤢🤮  lmao people really think they're flexing here but that site is a dumpster fire! Have fun over there!

You both support closing the thread in question and criticize a possible alternative I floated.

A flex? I don't know about USASG broadly. Just that there are some relevant reviews there locally.

As a closing thought, if Caressa had broached the topic on the GO thread, and made her points about free advertising, I wouldn't have said a word. She makes a fair argument.

I was pissed (call it crying if you like) that a guy with utterly no stakes hopped in and stirred things up.

I'll go back to lurking on this board and helping on the occasional general, independent 411.

7 hours ago, pandarus23 said:

I've been civil with you, but you're taking an increasingly nasty tone with me.

I'm afraid you don't understand this particular business model at all. No, they're not hiring anybody.

I doubt you care, but if others are interested, check out the kgirl board on TER to learn more.

Just because it is something you don't want to hear, does not make it a nasty tone.  Yet, here you go again! Bringing in K-Girls onto this forum.

Men came crawling out of the wood work on TOB over the past few days, in complete disagreement with you, and your "friends" that want to promote agencies/massage parlors.

No, they are likely NOT hiring them.  I put it in quotes "hired". As we all know they are not hired, they arrive.  How and from where hmmmm.

33 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

You both support closing the thread in question and criticize a possible alternative I floated.

A flex? I don't know about USASG broadly. Just that there are some relevant reviews there locally.

Us both? Why refer to the 2 women that spoke up. When nearly every longstanding man on this forum spoke out against the subject of the thread in question.

Saw your new post. LOL if I would have "broached" it in the original thread. From your behavior here, you would have had a tantrum there if I had.

Again, you keep dragging in agencies on to TOB. Maybe it is time for this thread to be closed? It seems you just can't control yourself.

29 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

Dude, you hit bedrock, time to stop digging the hole.  It is NOT just the two ladies that supported closing the thread that started this - several of us with over a decade each here agree in case you did not notice.  YOU are the one that called out a respected member - CG - and called him a narc.  Then asserted many of us are clueless for simply trying to explain to you why the thread in question was not only a rules violation but a potential threat to the board itself. And even suggesting alternatives for sharing the information you cherish. Then you triple down by "we will just find another way" like it is just a bunch of bullies out to get you rather than some of the few long time members still here trying to protect what is left of a once thriving board.  Then quadruple down by saying you will just go  to perhaps the most insulting, demeaning to women shit hole of a site on the internet.  Perhaps you should take a little time and research a once thriving - 23,000 members - board in Seattle called The Review Board and what happened when a group of members embraced the transporting of Korean women.  Hint: I think some are still in jail.  There is literally no better way to get unwanted fed attention than to be connected to such.  While here play within the rules and if they are too restrictive then play somewhere else, but enough whining already.

18 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

I was pissed (call it crying if you like) that a guy with utterly no stakes hopped in and stirred things up. ..,

Ah, but Country Gentleman does have a stack in this.  If TOB get associated with an agency, an Asian one at that, we could ALL(boys & girls) lose this valuable  resource.

As for USASG, years ago it focused on the street scene in Denver.  You need to be careful that you don’t get tripped up in the hierarchy of sex workers.

Edited by Bit Banger
Spellcheck

I said it once and I’ll say it again….

I DON’T WANT AMP’s or AGENCIES ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW HANGING FRUIT FOR LE AND THAT CAN BE THE RUIN OF TOB IF TOB IS ASSOCIATED OR LOOKED UPON AS PROMOTING AMP’s and AGENCIES.

OP, what do you not understand about the danger involved with amp’s and agencies being on TOB?

Time to stop your bellyaching.

Edited by ilovewomen

I love this conversation.  It really shows the strength of the members of this board and why I choose to continue to participate.

Thank you!

18 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I said it once and I’ll say it again….

I DON’T WANT AMP’s or AGENCIES ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW HANGING FRUIT FOR LE AND THAT CAN BE THE RUIN OF TOB IF TOB IS ASSOCIATED OR LOOKED UPON AS PROMOTING AMP’s and AGENCIES.

A. You're not a mod, so what you want is completely irrelevant

B. I actually agree with you (and the site) that we shouldn't allow ads from agencies - but to extend that ban to the 411 forums makes no sense, there's no "danger" to people asking about girls in the forum

Yall got the whole God damn internet to talk about agencies.....  but here we are on a review board for indy girls...  🤡🙃

If you don't like the way it's handled find a new sandbox. Or a new hobby!