Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trott22

Coffee shop introduction prior to meeting

8 posts in this topic

Hello all, still new to this world.  Scheduled to meet a new provider and she has requested to meet at a coffee shop a few minutes from her incall.  Any thoughts or red flags I should be on the lookout for?  I haven't had this request before.  Thanks.

leave your car parked maybe five minute away [walking distance] or Uber from there. Don't have your key fob with you.....

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

leave your car parked maybe five minute away [walking distance] or Uber from there. Don't have your key fob with you.....

Good advise, but if I thought there was a real chance my car would be stolen, I don't think I'd go in the first place.

I have heard more bad things about coffee dates, than good things. When I first started I was told, "do not do coffee dates". From a provider's point of view. Great way to get entrapped. One wrong word to the wrong person. Red and Blue lights will be around quickly. Yes, Uber if you must go. If caught they tow your car to the impound, or even worse call your wife to pick up the car. Who like's coffee? Lots of guys in uniforms, and they hang out there every break they get.

I do see provider's offering coffee dates for a small fee. It works for them, and that is great!

It takes me just as long to get ready for a coffee date, as it would a full session. The lighting in coffee shops are bright, not set for a romantic mood ;)

People in Colorado don't really dress up. It is a big head turner to see pretty, well dressed woman walk into a coffee shop. I know where I am at today. The town is too small. If I walked in all dressed up, everyone would ask me, what's special occasion....because I go for coffee in sweatpants.

It is a big deal for me to even agree to dinner dates. They have to be WELL screened and verified, before I will go out in a public venue. This is my opinion only.

27 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

I have heard more bad things about coffee dates, than good things. When I first started I was told, "do not do coffee dates". From a provider's point of view. Great way to get entrapped. One wrong word to the wrong person. Red and Blue lights will be around quickly. Yes, Uber if you must go. If caught they tow your car to the impound, or even worse call your wife to pick up the car. Who like's coffee? Lots of guys in uniforms, and they hang out there every break they get.

I do see provider's offering coffee dates for a small fee. It works for them, and that is great!

It takes me just as long to get ready for a coffee date, as it would a full session. The lighting in coffee shops are bright, not set for a romantic mood ;)

People in Colorado don't really dress up. It is a big head turner to see pretty, well dressed woman walk into a coffee shop. I know where I am at today. The town is too small. If I walked in all dressed up, everyone would ask me, what's special occasion....because I go for coffee in sweatpants.

It is a big deal for me to even agree to dinner dates. They have to be WELL screened and verified, before I will go out in a public venue. This is my opinion only.

From a client perspective, I agree, but for different reasons.  Its just not a good use of time.  There are scores of well reviewed companions on TOB. Many also have more detailed reviews on TER. You can DM other clients. If I elect to venture outside my small circle of regulars, there are plenty of resources to help me estimate the expected connection.  You are making a one hour (more or less) date for fun in the sack - not screening a potential gf/wife.

Edited by sb1212
Typo

23 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I agree with a lot of what you say @Caressa Duval. They’re too bright, and not discrete. I’d hate to run into a neighbor or my kids teacher.😳 I do a lot of dinner dates, but normally not around my locale, the lighting is usually low, and we can usually get a corner seating. It feels like most of my hobby friends arevmarried, have limited free time, and don’t want to use it grabbing coffee. That’s for my friends and family. Everybody runs their business differently, and maybe that’s what works for them. Have fun whichever way you go.

I had a provider go to breakfast with me before our session.  It was fun sitting there eating and just chatting knowing what we'd be doing after we got done eating

Coffee date as part of the screening process? No thank you. I’ve made that decision before I call/text for an appointment..

Joining my friend (ie. return engagement) for a coffee/meal before or after our session? Love it.  It is a relaxed opportunity to learn about each other as people.  There are times when it’s been just that, coffee & conversation, without BCD.