Marilyn Desire

Cell Service Issues

12 posts in this topic

Hello all! I was curious if anyone is having issues getting text messages or other people not receiving your messages. This entire week I have had that issue but it is only with people who have Verizon. I do not use verizon myself but I have heard of other people saying they were having some similar issues. I have no idea what's going on?

I regret getting verizon! Cricket was much better and never lost signal unless out of the city 

Only had one issue in the past week.   Someone called and I had the phone right next to me, but it didn't ring.  A couple hours later a VM popped and it was from the time of the original call.  This seems to happen 10-15 times a year.

I’m actually glad to have stumbled across this thread. Makes me feel a lot better. I was under the impression that it was something wrong with my phone or phone service. But to hear that I’m not in the only one experiencing these issues makes makes things a little easier to deal with… I was ready to toss my current phone and service right out of the window. Lol. 

I’ve had Verizon for 20+ years. Have always been very happy with them.  I can get service in areas where other cell phone providers can’t provide. 

As far as problems this past week, I haven’t experienced any.

I do know WhatsApp had an outage this week.

18 hours ago, Mia Ruiz said:

I was ready to toss my current phone and service right out of the window. Lol. 

But us silly horny guys would never be able to contact you if you did that:lol:!

28 minutes ago, parkercole said:

But us silly horny guys would never be able to contact you if you did that:lol:!

Oh have no fear, I would have kept the lines of communication open. Just through a different phone, and phone service provider. Lol

On 10/29/2022 at 8:12 AM, ilovewomen said:

I’ve had Verizon for 20+ years. Have always been very happy with them.  I can get service where providers can’t. 

As far as problems this past week, I haven’t experienced any.

I do know WhatsApp had an outage this week.

FYI, that should read “I can get service in areas where other cell phone providers can’t provide”.

I just read what I posted and I immediately realized what a mistake I made.

Apologies and hope I didn’t offend anyone.

Edited by Kaduk
your OP has been updated......

I thought it was just me too 😅 ...I swear, my AT&T sucks out here. Especially in areas of Aurora, DTC, and almost all of the Springs 😭😒I pay extra for YouTube, Pandora and hotspot features etc, but that apparently means nothing in those areas.... Google maps will just abandon me and my texts apps will be filled with "message not sent" notifications, and these situations have made me curse like no other🤬 and vow out loud that I'm switching to Verizon😭😂 ....but alas I have yet to do it.....🤷🤦soon though 🤣👌

Edited by Deja Dinero