Savoir Faire

Fantasy

22 posts in this topic

Share one of your fantasies that you have yet to encounter? One of mine is to have a TOTAL STRANGER cum clean my house and we somehow end up my bed LOL. 

2 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

You need a GF. 

It would have been nice if you had answered the question and then delivered your 2 cents. LOL, anyways, now why do I need a GF? I have had a number of those and it would not be a FANTASY if it was my GF.............................. 

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Share one of your fantasies that you have yet to encounter? One of mine is to have a TOTAL STRANGER cum clean my house and we somehow end up my bed LOL. 

one time I did naughty housekeeping but we didn't end up in bed I just had lingerie on n got paid lol and my fantasies are too naughty to admit 

Edited by sunshinelovely
misspell

3 hours ago, sunshinelovely said:

one time I did naughty housekeeping but we didn't end up in bed I just had lingerie on n got paid lol and my fantasies are too naughty to admit 

Wow you must have had fun I take it. I don't even want to imagine what kind of fantasies you got going on in your head LOL, that is if they are too naughty to admit. I been trying to figure out what possibly could I do to get a total stranger who came to clean but ended up staying much, much longer than expected and found herself in my bed. 

when I did the naughty housekeeping I posted a listing on craigslist. I'm sure you could find somebody 

I wanna be tied up like a rope bunny n played with

39 minutes ago, sunshinelovely said:

That’s not an outlandish fantasy, but only with someone with whom you feel truly secure.

You might look on fetlife as a start.

14 hours ago, sunshinelovely said:

when I did the naughty housekeeping I posted a listing on craigslist. I'm sure you could find somebody 

Of course I can find someone to clean my house, thats easy as pie, matter of fact I see a few in the neighborhood LOL. The problem is I am into the UNEXPECTED, non scripted stuff. Meaning, I want a total stranger that I have never talked too, never seen before and she somehow picks up on my sexual vibe while cleaning my house that this guy wants to FUCK ME and I want to FUCK him too......................

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Of course I can find someone to clean my house, thats easy as pie, matter of fact I see a few in the neighborhood LOL. The problem is I am into the UNEXPECTED, non scripted stuff. Meaning, I want a total stranger that I have never talked too, never seen before and she somehow picks up on my sexual vibe while cleaning my house that this guy wants to FUCK ME and I want to FUCK him too......................

i hope one day your fantasy will come true

I have too many fantasies with so many subtle variations - it would hours to describe them all in detail...

I alway thought it would be cool to find someone who was a dead ringer for a girl I had a crush on in HS. Ya know, that hot chick you would see in the halls but never had the balls to approach. I think we all had at least one.

A perfect 24 hours with a two beautiful, articulate and passionate woman. You know to discuss art and literature with 😀

On 9/22/2022 at 9:49 PM, sunshinelovely said:

i hope one day your fantasy will come true

Thanks.................................If it does, I will be sure to let you know....

27 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

all the people living life in peace.

OG47 that is what I call simply beautiful. I hope your fantasy comes true because we all can benefit from that.....................

6 hours ago, Bootsce said:

A perfect 24 hours with a two beautiful, articulate and passionate woman. You know to discuss art and literature with 😀

Boot C I like that fantasy. Just one small question, would these two beautiful women be strangers/celebrities/ex girlfriends???????????

On 9/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, tide32 said:

I alway thought it would be cool to find someone who was a dead ringer for a girl I had a crush on in HS. Ya know, that hot chick you would see in the halls but never had the balls to approach. I think we all had at least one.

Tide I definitely had one of those, I know exactly where you are coming from........... Got me thinking about the girl I was digging on way back when..............

On 9/25/2022 at 11:48 AM, lintlizard said:

I have too many fantasies with so many subtle variations - it would hours to describe them all in detail...

LL I can understand the complications...........................Its the thought that counts...............................

34 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Thanks.................................If it does, I will be sure to let you know....

Awesome! (:

21 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

OG47 that is what I call simply beautiful. I hope your fantasy comes true because we all can benefit from that.....................

Credit where credit is due - that's from John Lennon's Imagine. Your thread made me think of it.

5 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

Credit where credit is due - that's from John Lennon's Imagine. Your thread made me think of it.

I had to go dig up that one LOL, I have heard that song so many times and cannot believe I was missing those lyrics.................Thanks for your input.......