Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coloradoguy75

BJ + HJ ONLY Appointments

10 posts in this topic

Just a thought...are there providers that offer BJ + HandJob appointments only? Sometimes I am in the mood but not for FS or FBSM, or simply do not want to spend the money on FS but would opt for BJ + HJ option. I have not come across providers with a BJ + HandJob only option however.

Thoughts?

Find a provider that offers QV's or HHR's depending on how much time you need. 

There used to be a lot of ladies offering those options back the in Backpage days and before that on Craigslist. Not nearly as many these days. There are some on places like Eroticmonkey but don't know how legit they are. There is another thread about that.  Hunter is correct. I would reach out to a lady on here that had a quick visit of 15 minute option. Unless the ad says different, you'll probably pay the QV FS rate. It is not cool to negotiate rates, but once you are screened, I don't think there is anything wrong with telling a lady what you are looking for and asking what the rate for it would be.  If you don't like the rate quoted, politely thank her for her time and move on. Good luck.

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Find a provider that offers QV's or HHR's depending on how much time you need. 

That is the question he needs to be asking. How much time does he need? The idea of spending a full hour giving a BJ is a lot of work, and would not cost less. 

There are PLENTY of reviews written for 15 minute appointments with quality providers. The men usually spend 30 minutes writing a review, on 15 minute appointment.  There are women that offer blow and goes or lollipop appointments.  I saw a woman advertising just that, not too long ago. She clearly stated on her website, that if you book a 15 minute appointment, a timer will be set and you must leave at 15 minutes finished or not!

Since discussing specific activities during a session is kind of a no no, before meeting. It might be better to discuss this with a woman you have already met for a full appointment,  and ask if she open to a QV in the future.

If you are trying to save money. You can get free BJs at most Glory Hole locations.

Thanks for the insightful responses..~! Seems more research is needed. I also had NO idea that Glory Hole locations was a thing! Geez. 

Sure you can have just those services...our rates are for "time and companionship". Make sure you peruse all of the provider's info to make sure you know her rules, rates, etc.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka Sultry Kitten 

Looking for the same thing but due to age. Looking for gvr gateway area 

I'm sure you'll find something.  Quick Visits seem the most likely.

HOWEVER, I must say that I can't relate...  :wub: Especially with the unbelievable ladies here on TOB.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, SultryKitten said:

Sure you can have just those services...our rates are for "time and companionship". Make sure you peruse all of the provider's info to make sure you know her rules, rates, etc.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka Sultry Kitten 

Thank you! 👏🏽