Leyla Scott

TOB vs. TNA - the men & the admins.

44 posts in this topic

I have noticed on other boards, I get those spam texts and links to prove I am real or sometimes they get really creative . I must say I am grateful that I never get that when I post on TOB . I feel that they have a bit more knowledge or ways to secure the site and for that I feel much safer. 

17 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I have noticed on other boards, I get those spam texts and links to prove I am real or sometimes they get really creative . I must say I am grateful that I never get that when I post on TOB . I feel that they have a bit more knowledge or ways to secure the site and for that I feel much safer. 

TOB is THE SHIT. The reviews don't get the credit that they deserve........................ LOL I still remember them "Madison Taylor Eyes" and that was a very long time ago. This one cat pmed me way back and asked if I was telling the truth and I told him go see her and see for yourself, the girl has some amazing eyes for real. 

Happy TOB is localized for the most part CO. I think if we were more national, they would be dealing with more spammers trying to steal our accounts on here also. I also enjoy the reviews and am happy i don’t need to change my password like crazy too! 

18 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

TOB is THE SHIT. The reviews don't get the credit that they deserve........................ LOL I still remember them "Madison Taylor Eyes" and that was a very long time ago. This one cat pmed me way back and asked if I was telling the truth and I told him go see her and see for yourself, the girl has some amazing eyes for real. 

You need to go see her again soon @Savoir Faire she is truly beautiful inside and out! I agree with you on her eyes - her windows to her soul are incredibly amazing! Schedule another date soon with the lovely lady @Madison Taylor 

On 6/25/2022 at 1:34 PM, Leyla Scott said:

have already had an unpleasant personal experience on that board  too…

PS other ad boards out there are really really shitty!

I fart in the general direction of anyone mean to you @Leyla Scott and spew a thousand terrifying spacedickpox curses at each and every one of their centimeter peters!

If they think Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, say the word, I'll learn 'em there ain't nothing worse than a pissed-off hooker!

Kidding, but this is sad to read. Seattle is a cool town, Portland too, it sucks that a few toxic dipshits are ruining it. Both for you and the 90% of hobbyists in Seattle that don't use or even know what TNA is. More sad for the guys, I guess, as elite providers like you who really enjoy the work are few and far between...

Edited by JessicaJonesing

On 10/17/2022 at 2:07 PM, Madison Taylor said:

You guys are giving  them way too much credit they’re just hazel eyes😜

MTE you make sure you remember your statement "you guys are giving them too much credit they are just hazel eyes" because when somebody other than me compliments or says something about them then you are going to at some point have to understand it is probably a true statement............

2 hours ago, JessicaJonesing said:

I fart in the general direction of anyone mean to you @Leyla Scott and spew a thousand terrifying spacedickpox curses at each and every one of their centimeter peters!

If they think Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, say the word, I'll learn 'em there ain't nothing worse than a pissed-off hooker!

Kidding, but this is sad to read. Seattle is a cool town, Portland too, it sucks that a few toxic dipshits are ruining it. Both for you and the 90% of hobbyists in Seattle that don't use or even know what TNA is. More sad for the guys, I guess, as elite providers like you who really enjoy the work are few and far between...

OMG I love you so much JJ that first paragraph had me rolling on the bed. I would absolutely do the same for you beautiful friend! 💕

There are a lot of bad boards out there that make TNA look like peaches & cream. At the end of the day, I think it’s best to let the bs roll off our shoulders and sift to find the gems that become our clients. There’s good and bad everywhere!  I’m thankful that any gentlemen I did meet in Seattle were absolute gems that I’m excited to see again when I go back there early November.  Oh girl I had a bone to pick with one of them sites out there though!! 😠

TOB rules, TNA drools ✌🏽

On 10/18/2022 at 7:05 PM, Savoir Faire said:

MTE you make sure you remember your statement "you guys are giving them too much credit they are just hazel eyes" because when somebody other than me compliments or says something about them then you are going to at some point have to understand it is probably a true statement............

I do hear it quite often ha, ha.. I do believe that Eyes can tell you quite a bit about somebody and as @Kali Sensual Reiki said they are a window to a persons  soul. 
Sometimes when a  Gentleman will reach out to me and send a selfie,  if he has sunglasses on I refuse to see him unless he  sends one with his sunglasses off…I want to see those eyes it is very true !!

Edited by Madison Taylor
Mistake

I rest my case.................... Eyes do talk if you know how to read them. I always say, THE EYES DON'T LIE, I don't care what they say. Makes me think about this woman who looked at me and I could have sworn she was looking at me because of one reason but she said, "Its not what you think" LOL. There is nothing like when a woman gives you that look because she got lost staring at a man's eyes...................

On 10/18/2022 at 7:38 PM, Leyla Scott said:

TOB rules, TNA drools ✌🏽

On 10/18/2022 at 7:38 PM, Leyla Scott said:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I mean that TNA drools.......

I just made it back from another dinner meet and greet in Seattle. This year there were 35 attendees. 2019 was the biggest crowd of 47. The people who put these events together vette the invitees. Participants have to have a footprint history with no alerts or drama! There is no riff raff or hanky panky allowed, or within reason;):lol:.  This year I didn't want to clean off my Ray Bans as two big boobed ladies did something really fun to me!!!

This year was a 4 hour event hosted in a private indoor setting. Everyone was mostly in formal wardrobe. The ladies looked beautiful, and some wore some amazingly alluring and captivating dresses! The night starts off with hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and mingling before dinner is served. It is always nice to catch up with people, men and women, you know. Also, it's cool to put a face to the names with the guys who are active participants in conversations on TNA.  Mostly it's cool to meet the new ladies or the ones you fancy!

I have met some really great people on TNA and I consider several of them friends. I appreciate the continued engagement and events that are put on by members on TNA. I've been attending these events for several years now. Hopefully they will continue for a while!

I have wintered in an area where TNA dominated (PHX).  While I did not find their forums as engaging as TOB, I did find that the ladies were comparable (alluring, honest, and pleasing).

On 11/20/2022 at 10:42 PM, parkercole said:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I mean that TNA drools.......

I just made it back from another dinner meet and greet in Seattle. This year there were 35 attendees. 2019 was the biggest crowd of 47. The people who put these events together vette the invitees. Participants have to have a footprint history with no alerts or drama! There is no riff raff or hanky panky allowed, or within reason;):lol:.  This year I didn't want to clean off my Ray Bans as two big boobed ladies did something really fun to me!!!

This year was a 4 hour event hosted in a private indoor setting. Everyone was mostly in formal wardrobe. The ladies looked beautiful, and some wore some amazingly alluring and captivating dresses! The night starts off with hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and mingling before dinner is served. It is always nice to catch up with people, men and women, you know. Also, it's cool to put a face to the names with the guys who are active participants in conversations on TNA.  Mostly it's cool to meet the new ladies or the ones you fancy!

I have met some really great people on TNA and I consider several of them friends. I appreciate the continued engagement and events that are put on by members on TNA. I've been attending these events for several years now. Hopefully they will continue for a while!

I'm with you I've never had any thing go bad from TNA  love the Seattle Gent's Just as Much as TOB Denver Gent's

Wish I had been around for that party ..