Savoir Faire

When you see a provider/client out in the public?

88 posts in this topic

Once I went to an off-site meeting with a co-worker and one of the two people we met was a provider existing in her "regular" work life. We conducted the meeting professionally and all went well -- which included two more meetings.

Fast forward a couple of weeks after the project was completed & I booked an appointment which included many laughs about our "mutually assured discretion." We met semi-regularly until she retired from the "hobby," then we fell out of contact. (And never had another engagement with her firm, either.) 

Saw a young lady a few times in vegas.  Sitting at a poker table throwing away blinds and she joins the table.  After collecting my jaw from the floor just a nod hello.  Couple hands later its just me and her and she goes all in.  I follow.  She takes all my money.  I laugh, nod and walk away.  I left thinking that was not as fun as the last time she took all my money.

I saw a provider at the movies with her family. Clear something was not going well. Since we see each other regularly I went about my business and ignored her presence. When we next got together she gave me the download about the incident.  She saw me and knew what I’d do. 
Separately I do occasionally see other providers at their real life work as we agreed to meet for lunch or some other vanilla activity. 
What happens behind closed doors stays behind those doors. Best to treat providers with the respect and anonymity  everyone requires. Step up you all :)

3 hours ago, Bootsce said:

I saw a provider at the movies with her family. Clear something was not going well. Since we see each other regularly I went about my business and ignored her presence. When we next got together she gave me the download about the incident.  She saw me and knew what I’d do. 
Separately I do occasionally see other providers at their real life work as we agreed to meet for lunch or some other vanilla activity. 
What happens behind closed doors stays behind those doors. Best to treat providers with the respect and anonymity  everyone requires. Step up you all :)

Mr Boot you can't go wrong with RESPECTING a PROVIDER/ANYONE period when in public. I too see them in clubs/restaurants/private, you name it I see them.........I love and enjoy it because its something that is between me/me/me......... 

On 5/31/2022 at 7:42 AM, 1gary1 said:

Saw a young lady a few times in vegas.  Sitting at a poker table throwing away blinds and she joins the table.  After collecting my jaw from the floor just a nod hello.  Couple hands later its just me and her and she goes all in.  I follow.  She takes all my money.  I laugh, nod and walk away.  I left thinking that was not as fun as the last time she took all my money.

1G1 Hopefully the next time if there is one, you get some extra added fun.............Best of luck to you....

On 5/31/2022 at 1:42 AM, Boardmember said:

Once I went to an off-site meeting with a co-worker and one of the two people we met was a provider existing in her "regular" work life. We conducted the meeting professionally and all went well -- which included two more meetings.

Fast forward a couple of weeks after the project was completed & I booked an appointment which included many laughs about our "mutually assured discretion." We met semi-regularly until she retired from the "hobby," then we fell out of contact. (And never had another engagement with her firm, either.) 

BM now thats what I am talking about. The fact that the two of you could laugh about your mutually assured discretion. I do that with a lot of my PROVIDER FRIENDS ..........Nobody knows what we are chit chatting about but me/me/me LOL and her...................Hopefully, he comes out of retirement or you run into her again.......Good luck to you...

On 6/1/2022 at 0:16 PM, Savoir Faire said:

BM now thats what I am talking about. The fact that the two of you could laugh about your mutually assured discretion. I do that with a lot of my PROVIDER FRIENDS ..........Nobody knows what we are chit chatting about but me/me/me LOL and her...................Hopefully, he comes out of retirement or you run into her again.......Good luck to you...

What about when providers run into clients when the client is with their SO? And the provider is on a date with another client?😳 that was an experience to remember I tell ya… The one client that was with his family acted very scared and was edgy with his family….and the client I was with noticed the guy darting his eyes to me then to his SO… my date asked me if I knew him I simply smiled and said no…. Later that night the client with his family texted me saying he was shocked to run into me…. And then he proceeded to tell me that he was turned on seeing me with someone else and how badly he wanted me…. Now that is a moment to remember🔥

5 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

What about when providers run into clients when the client is with their SO? And the provider is on a date with another client?😳 that was an experience to remember I tell ya… The one client that was with his family acted very scared and was edgy with his family….and the client I was with noticed the guy darting his eyes to me then to his SO… my date asked me if I knew him I simply smiled and said no…. Later that night the client with his family texted me saying he was shocked to run into me…. And then he proceeded to tell me that he was turned on seeing me with someone else and how badly he wanted me…. Now that is a moment to remember🔥

LOL now you have me curious if his significant other was a hottie or not? You played it very cool and you didn't panic (my kind of woman). So did you see him again shortly or no? I have never ran into a provider while out with a significant other but I have ran into a provider while out hanging with another provider. The two providers did not know of one another but I knew the both of them well. 

On 20/04/2022 at 3:45 AM, Savoir Faire said:

What response did you get Johnny? 

depend on you provide?

On 6/4/2022 at 6:04 AM, Savoir Faire said:

LOL now you have me curious if his significant other was a hottie or not? You played it very cool and you didn't panic (my kind of woman). So did you see him again shortly or no? I have never ran into a provider while out with a significant other but I have ran into a provider while out hanging with another provider. The two providers did not know of one another but I knew the both of them well. 

I would have slept with his wife if that accounts for her appearance…and yes he called the next day and we did a role Play of the night before with a naughty twist🔥

18 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I would have slept with his wife if that accounts for her appearance…and yes he called the next day and we did a role Play of the night before with a naughty twist🔥

Ms Bella are you sure that you want to leave Colorado? I have only one friend out of many that didn't regret leaving this place. Either way, I wish you nothing but success and we will welcome you back anytime you would like to return....................Role play, jeesh now thats something to talk about if the actors/actress are good at what they do..........

On 20/04/2022 at 3:43 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Kali I was just having fun with it but trust me, I am all about DISCREET ENCOUNTERS. Trust me, if I see you in public, you will be good to go, this is a GUARANTEED contract my friend. LOL @ you should know by now I don't bite...... What about nibbling? 

Nibbiling Machine?

On 4/15/2022 at 1:26 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Ladies and Gents, when you see a Provider/Client in the public, how do you react/respond to them? 

We’ll first your are egotistical…I’m not surprised or embarrassed…I walk up to them and give them a big hug, then “cousin, it’s been too long!” 

I have seen clients in public, and we have made eye contact. Discretion is vital for both parties. 

On 6/12/2022 at 6:01 PM, Womanlover-3464 said:

We’ll first your are egotistical…I’m not surprised or embarrassed…I walk up to them and give them a big hug, then “cousin, it’s been too long!” 

WL who is egotistical? And why are they egotistical? 

23 hours ago, Rose Mastos said:

I have seen clients in public, and we have made eye contact. Discretion is vital for both parties. 

Ms Mastos the majority who have commented have all expressed DISCRETION being the key just like you. Thank you for your input.......

I use to run into clients at their place of work, sometimes at grocery store, baseball game, car show, Walmart, Comic-Con (and other similar conventions), bars, night club, traffic jam, even concerts. A majority of the time it was a quick subtle nod or eyebrow raise of acknowledgment, sometimes just a smile between myself and the individual hobbiest/client. Never so much as a word spoken though out of privacy and respect.  However a small number of the clients i use to see from TOB had became good social friends or became life long friends outside of the hobby. Those clients (most of them single or widowed) I would treat it like I do seeing any friend, a cheerful hello, wave, whatever, maybe a brief chat and on my way to whatever I was doing. I never had to worry about bumping into people from TOB when with my SO of 19yrs because I actually met him on here. 😳☺️ So he was already cool with the occasional bump into others. Back then we also use to hold monthly socials at a public bar that thought the group was just a adult singles dating club. So between that and having a live text chat room available for everyone to join and use back then on here, I guess it kinda normalized things for several of the people who would bump into each other in public.

I miss the yearly Halloween parties and socials a bit. Always thought what we had in the early 2000’s was something real special within the TOB community. I do still have a few life long friends from here who have finally gotten hitched whose spouses do not know about this hobby or TOB. With those friends, we never chat about how we met, what we use to do, anything about the past encounters we have had. When their spouses inquire, usually they are told we use to be old work friends, pen pals, or old neighbors. Same deal with a few of the higher profile athletes, musicians, and actors I’ve met. Mums the word on how we really met, or that we know each other. Privacy and trust should always be in the front of one’s mind if bumping into a client or provider.  

Im not sure how much has changed since my retirement many yrs ago, but my advice would be, you recognize someone from here, be discrete, maybe send a private message to each other later when you get home. Common sense and discretion are all ya need. Enjoy the private moment, maybe don’t stare/rubberneck or say anything in public. It’s just common courtesy and respect for everyone who participates within this hobby. Never had an issue running into people I’ve spent time with from TOB thankfully. 

17 hours ago, Octavia said:

I use to run into clients at their place of work, sometimes at grocery store, baseball game, car show, Walmart, Comic-Con (and other similar conventions), bars, night club, traffic jam, even concerts. A majority of the time it was a quick subtle nod or eyebrow raise of acknowledgment, sometimes just a smile between myself and the individual hobbiest/client. Never so much as a word spoken though out of privacy and respect.  However a small number of the clients i use to see from TOB had became good social friends or became life long friends outside of the hobby. Those clients (most of them single or widowed) I would treat it like I do seeing any friend, a cheerful hello, wave, whatever, maybe a brief chat and on my way to whatever I was doing. I never had to worry about bumping into people from TOB when with my SO of 19yrs because I actually met him on here. 😳☺️ So he was already cool with the occasional bump into others. Back then we also use to hold monthly socials at a public bar that thought the group was just a adult singles dating club. So between that and having a live text chat room available for everyone to join and use back then on here, I guess it kinda normalized things for several of the people who would bump into each other in public.

I miss the yearly Halloween parties and socials a bit. Always thought what we had in the early 2000’s was something real special within the TOB community. I do still have a few life long friends from here who have finally gotten hitched whose spouses do not know about this hobby or TOB. With those friends, we never chat about how we met, what we use to do, anything about the past encounters we have had. When their spouses inquire, usually they are told we use to be old work friends, pen pals, or old neighbors. Same deal with a few of the higher profile athletes, musicians, and actors I’ve met. Mums the word on how we really met, or that we know each other. Privacy and trust should always be in the front of one’s mind if bumping into a client or provider.  

Im not sure how much has changed since my retirement many yrs ago, but my advice would be, you recognize someone from here, be discrete, maybe send a private message to each other later when you get home. Common sense and discretion are all ya need. Enjoy the private moment, maybe don’t stare/rubberneck or say anything in public. It’s just common courtesy and respect for everyone who participates within this hobby. Never had an issue running into people I’ve spent time with from TOB thankfully. 

Wow, very well said and very well written Ms Octavia. You basically spelled out what my encounters are like while out in the public. I could not have written your quote any better. Common sense and discretion are all ya need but its a proven fact, not all have common sense.......Thank you for your input, the pleasure was all mine...............

I have run into providers a number of times. A couple that I recognized but hadn’t booked yet. One of them was in the elevator of a high rise in downtown Denver. She was with a guy headed up to his place. I just smiled to myself. Another time I saw one at the farmers market that I knew well, I was with my wife so just gave a little nod as we walked by. Another time I was eating lunch by myself, working on my computer and a provider that I know well walked in and past me with a guy to sit out on the patio. She came back a few minutes later, gave me a hug and chatted for a few minutes. Before I left, I had the waiter bring me their check and I covered it for their meal and drinks and then slipped out. 

Edited by Ridgerunner3232

22 hours ago, Topnotchchloe said:

I’m gonna completely ignore you & expect the same from you 

Perfect answer!  Although for us on the client side, it's hard to ignore when beauty personified walks by...  I can keep from approaching or saying anything, but the glances will happen!  :wub::wub:

On 3/21/2023 at 11:58 AM, Topnotchchloe said:

I’m gonna completely ignore you & expect the same from you 

Ms TNC that is totally understandable. Respect from both sides can always have its PLUSES. 

Honestly, while it has happened once that I know of it was merely by chance that I realized who I was looking at. They looked almost unrecognizable in their daily life. Eye contact was had briefly and we both walked right past and continued on with our respective days. To be honest though I'm betting that I would not recognize many of the providers I've met if they simply did their makeup different and were wearing average everyday clothes. I'm sure I'd be thinking "wow she's beautiful" but I don't know that I'd put two and two together. And I'm almost sure I've probably seen one or two out and about and not even realized it. 

This hasn’t happened to me yet but reading everyone’s input I would definitely agree that discretion is the key. I would not interact with a client and I would expect the same from them. 

This is an old thread but I’ll add something anyway since it's a topic that should stay fresh in everyone's minds. In San Antonio, back in 2016, I was at a Japanese restaurant with my professional 40-year old hot female coworker (at the time we were 'dating') and I saw a super hot early 20s provider/stripper that I hooked up with just months before and she was with this guy. We glanced at each other and not only did we completely ignore each other, but she seemed comfortable, probably assuming that I knew what to do, which i did.

So discretion is a rarely spoken, expected, and universal rule. And as in the story of the man who saw a known provider while out to dinner with his family, that was me too. I kept glancing over to her because as it was so hot to be in the same room with those two women in particular. At that point, it's pure carnal instinct to be seriously turned on in a unique moment like that. My female coworker actually would have been quite cool with it because I believe she had been a provider in Texas, New Mexico, and California when she was in her 20s. I love this hobby.

On 5/27/2023 at 10:18 PM, SirSoy said:

Honestly, while it has happened once that I know of it was merely by chance that I realized who I was looking at. They looked almost unrecognizable in their daily life. Eye contact was had briefly and we both walked right past and continued on with our respective days. To be honest though I'm betting that I would not recognize many of the providers I've met if they simply did their makeup different and were wearing average everyday clothes. I'm sure I'd be thinking "wow she's beautiful" but I don't know that I'd put two and two together. And I'm almost sure I've probably seen one or two out and about and not even realized it. 

Wow Sir, thats crazy that you would not recognize many of the providers you have met if you saw them in public. I am the total opposite, I will recognize EVERY single one that I have been with. What I might not be able to do is remember every detail of the session. 

On 3/24/2024 at 9:01 AM, GoingGetsTuffFromTheGecko said:

This is an old thread but I’ll add something anyway since it's a topic that should stay fresh in everyone's minds. In San Antonio, back in 2016, I was at a Japanese restaurant with my professional 40-year old hot female coworker (at the time we were 'dating') and I saw a super hot early 20s provider/stripper that I hooked up with just months before and she was with this guy. We glanced at each other and not only did we completely ignore each other, but she seemed comfortable, probably assuming that I knew what to do, which i did.

So discretion is a rarely spoken, expected, and universal rule. And as in the story of the man who saw a known provider while out to dinner with his family, that was me too. I kept glancing over to her because as it was so hot to be in the same room with those two women in particular. At that point, it's pure carnal instinct to be seriously turned on in a unique moment like that. My female coworker actually would have been quite cool with it because I believe she had been a provider in Texas, New Mexico, and California when she was in her 20s. I love this hobby.

I would say you handled your situation pretty well. Reminds me of when I was @ Pappadeaux restaurant in DTC having dinner with a male friend of mine. We are catching up on current events and a sexy fine provider walks in with a guy. My friend taps me and points her out. I knew exactly who she was and I listened to my friend talk about what he would do if he could be with her. He had no idea that I had been with her many times LOL but still it was all about discretion. A session was done not too long after that day and she told me that it would be perfectly alright for me to come up to her if we saw each other in public again. In all honesty, I am on that level with a lot of providers but only would I approach them if they have told me to do so. 

On 3/11/2024 at 3:32 PM, Scarlett Elizabeth said:

This hasn’t happened to me yet but reading everyone’s input I would definitely agree that discretion is the key. I would not interact with a client and I would expect the same from them. 

DISCRETION is always the key. I must admit, I do actually see a lot of providers out in the public............