Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Newoldbull

Hunter Biden laptop!

29 posts in this topic

I'm not even going to make a response because it should be pretty clear to anybody with a reasonable amount of common sense that this buffoon that is a career politician is just just padding his pockets while imposing pain and suffering on American citizens.Its so bad that even the New York Times is even turning against him. I hope to hear some other opinion than my own. I know a certain individual will respond]

The only part you got wrong is that Donald Trump is not a career politician…🫢

History lesson from way back... like 3 years ago.

I came on a little strong earlier when I started this thread  but i am so frustrated with the double standard that is being used by our media. Regardless of what your opinion of Trump is it should infuriate people of what was covered up by the main stream media before the election. If all the Trump accusations prove to be true then he should pay the price. But I think it should work both ways. Hunter Biden and his family business dealing using political influence should be called out. Even the NewYork Times has admitted that the emails are legit. Come on man! 

1 hour ago, Newoldbull said:

I came on a little strong earlier when I started this thread  but i am so frustrated with the double standard that is being used by our media. Regardless of what your opinion of Trump is it should infuriate people of what was covered up by the main stream media before the election. If all the Trump accusations prove to be true then he should pay the price. But I think it should work both ways. Hunter Biden and his family business dealing using political influence should be called out. Even the NewYork Times has admitted that the emails are legit. Come on man! 

Hunter vs. Ivanka.    Yawn.

Edge of WW III, market chaos, looming energy insanity and you trumpies want to talk about HUNTER Biden.  If only we knew HUNTER Biden was into drugs, money and women (wait, actually we DID!!!) Trump would have won!  WTF? Besides election was stolen anyway, right?  Cover up?  By the shop and that pillar of journalistic integrity the New York Post, who would not release printout or copy of hard drive, just "we looked at and it has all this dirt, you gotta trust us!!"  Why not, the Mueller "she might have done something illegal" and two weeks later "never mind" worked great in "16.

I am not suprised at your comedic response. One of these days you will realize that Donald Trump is not in charge anymore. One of these days you will wake up and realize that every crises that we are dealing with today has been manufactured by your New leader. I'm trying to be nice but I'm having a hard time with it!.If you were being honest you would admit that if this were a Trump scandal it would be 24 hour news around the clock. The idea that you think this is trivial makes me think you have serious problems. When you control the media and the information to people you control them. Saul Alinsky. "Rules for radicals" Do a little research it might change your mind. By the way when Barack Obama wrote his book "Dreams of my Father" he mentioned Saul Alinsky numerous times like it was his mentor. Rule #1  control the media. I know this will completely  go over your head but you should really think about what I said! I know I will take alot of crap on this but I'm bracing my feet for some idiotic response. 

12 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

I am not suprised at your comedic response. One of these days you will realize that Donald Trump is not in charge anymore. One of these days you will wake up and realize that every crises that we are dealing with today has been manufactured by your New leader. I'm trying to be nice but I'm having a hard time with it!.If you were being honest you would admit that if this were a Trump scandal it would be 24 hour news around the clock. The idea that you think this is trivial makes me think you have serious problems. When you control the media and the information to people you control them. Saul Alinsky. "Rules for radicals" Do a little research it might change your mind. By the way when Barack Obama wrote his book "Dreams of my Father" he mentioned Saul Alinsky numerous times like it was his mentor. Rule #1  control the media. I know this will completely  go over your head but you should really think about what I said! I know I will take alot of crap on this but I'm bracing my feet for some idiotic response. 

Nothing comedic about it.  Control the media - like the symbiotic relationship with Faux and Putin Friends and Fox in general?  You points over my head - you are hilarious!!  Yes, I realize he is no longer president, duh.  But he is peddling the same lies, the same loyalty to Putin and threatening to run in 2024.  How ridiculous are your statements about the laptop?  FBI has had the damn thing for two years, one while Trump was in power.  Result - nada.  But the Mueller investigation y'all keep saying proved all was a sham resulted in 25 indictments of Russian agents for interference in election.  AND put Mr. Q associate Michael Flynn in prison for meeting with a Russian agent and LYING to the FBI saying he never did.  Course the one you worship pardoned him.  You want to investigate something - Deutsche Bank, forgiveness of hundreds of millions in Trump loans and letting him keep collateral properties WHILE laundering billions of dollars of Russian oligarchs (aka mob aka Putin) money.  And yes, unlike your wild speculation about a laptop (whose entire back story makes ZERO sense) Deutsche Bank follies are matters of final court determinations, court records and proven facts.  But keep you head buried in the sand and keep up with your snarky insults my direction about how stupid I am.  I know, too long to read.  Here is a video to watch instead.  Enjoy.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/war-lies-trump-republicans-confronted-232805410.html

First I want to say you reacted exactly the way I thought you would. You have dodged the question about the media! Instead you completely turned this around to Trump. Our News outlets have turned into opinion shows. I miss the days when the news just reported the news and you made your own decicions. But it is clear to me that our main stream media has been taken over by the leftwing. Which is very disturbing to me. 

By the way if the FBI had this laptop for 2 years and they didn't do anything it might bring up some concerns. Doesn't say much for the FBI does it. Of course Jim Comey and James Clapper come to mind. Anyway I am done!!

Years ago while reading Cronkite (by Douglas Brinkley) I had an epiphany about why the media leans so far to the Left.  As part of their job they see all the pain & suffering of the lower classes and those stricken by natural disasters. Happy stories about successful people don’t sell ‘ink’.  Human empathy inspires a desire to help, to have someone (government?) do something, regardless of the costs or probable long term consequences.

Democrat policies even if they were well intentioned have created a dependence on the government by people of color. We have people in our country that are 4 and 5 generation welfare recipients. Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina a black man tried to introduce legislation to create opportunity zones in our inner cities to help people get on there feet and break away from this. His bill was stricken down by the democrats. I think the black community in this country are waking up to the fact that the democrats just want there vote and really could care less about what is really happening. Another note Tim Scott has taken abuse of being accused of being a "Uncle Tom". I would support him in a heartbeat. There are other  black leaders who have the same sentiments. Ben Carson said welfare is the worst thing that ever happened to the black community  because of reasons that already have been expressed. But to completely end it overnite would be cruel and has to be a gradual change. I totally agree. I got off topic with this but I'm sure that our liberal news media would jump in and agree with me! By the way Donald Trump supported Tim Scott's bill. 

9 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

Democrat policies even if they were well intentioned have created a dependence on the government by people of color. We have people in our country that are 4 and 5 generation welfare recipients. Senator Tim Scott from South Carolina a black man tried to introduce legislation to create opportunity zones in our inner cities to help people get on there feet and break away from this. His bill was stricken down by the democrats. I think the black community in this country are waking up to the fact that the democrats just want there vote and really could care less about what is really happening. Another note Tim Scott has taken abuse of being accused of being a "Uncle Tom". I would support him in a heartbeat. There are other  black leaders who have the same sentiments. Ben Carson said welfare is the worst thing that ever happened to the black community  because of reasons that already have been expressed. But to completely end it overnite would be cruel and has to be a gradual change. I totally agree. I got off topic with this but I'm sure that our liberal news media would jump in and agree with me! By the way Donald Trump supported Tim Scott's bill. 

For the record: 

The highest recipients of SNAP: white people

The greatest  beneficiaries of government safety nets: middle class white families 

Those mostly benefitting from affirmative action: white women 

It isn’t difficult to find information showing who benefits the most from government welfare and assistance. So please omit anything racial from a conversation you started pertaining to Hunter Biden’s laptop. The Black community has zero to do with this particular issue.

Edited by JoDoe27

47 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

For the record: 

The greatest  beneficiaries of government safety nets: middle class white families 

It isn’t difficult to find information showing who benefits the most from government welfare and assistance. So please omit anything racial from a conversation you started pertaining to Hunter Biden’s laptop. The Black community has zero to do with this particular issue.

I agree that a topic on Hunter’s (?) laptop should not should not devolve into a discussion of welfare and race.

But I would be remiss to not point out the fallacy of statistics.  Blacks & Whites are roughly even with the amount of welfare $s they consume; both take about 40% of the pie. [Source] But factor in that 80% of the population is White and only 13% Black you get a very different picture.

Edited by Bit Banger

Why is this even being discussed here. Seems like a million better places to have this conversation on the internet. And you chose TOB? Why?  

23 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I agree that a topic on Hunter’s (?) laptop should not should not devolve into a discussion of welfare and race.

But I would be remiss to not point out the fallacy of statistics.  Blacks & Whites are roughly even with the amount of welfare $s they consume; both take about 40% of the pie. [Source] But factor in that 80% of the population is White and only 13% Black you get a very different picture.

https://fortunly.com/statistics/welfare-statistics/#gref

My point still stands on who is literally the largest percentage. I’ve nothing more to add on this conversation that again began with the machinations of wealthy white people doing what wealthy white people do. Stay on task with the original topic that has absolutely dick all to do with the Black community. It’s like some weird fetish with some of you. “Hunter Biden’s laptop, the FBI, and Joe Biden! Oh and black people rely on welfare but I’m going to not even mention how generational assistance from the government very likely directly impacted white people but goddamn those blacks surrrrrre do love government assistance.” At the current rate one of you will undoubtedly bring up rap music and your inability to call black people the N’s like it’s going out style or going back to the good old days. 

As per usual miss me with some rebuttal or refute. Don’t @ me or do I won’t engage any further. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

On 3/27/2022 at 9:00 AM, JoDoe27 said:

For the record: 

On 3/26/2022 at 8:26 AM, Bit Banger said:

Years ago while reading Cronkite (by Douglas Brinkley) I had an epiphany about why the media leans so far to the Left.  As part of their job they see all the pain & suffering of the lower classes and those stricken by natural disasters. Happy stories about successful people don’t sell ‘ink’.  Human empathy inspires a desire to help, to have someone (government?) do something, regardless of the costs or probable long term consequences.

I apologize if my statement had any racial implicatiions but the only reason I said it was because it's obvious that our inner cities have problems. I wanted to emphasize that Tim Scott made a serious effort to try to make conditions better for these people and it was voted down. 

On 3/27/2022 at 8:46 AM, Bit Banger said:

But I would be remiss to not point out the fallacy of statistics.  Blacks & Whites are roughly even with the amount of welfare $s they consume; both take about 40% of the pie. [SourceBut factor in that 80% of the population is White and only 13% Black you get a very different picture.

Only if you count all hispanics/latinos as white which is ludicrous.  Real number is 60 percent and shrinking which bothers some in the shallow end of pool.  Race had zero place in the discussion - on that we agree.

12 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

I apologize if my statement had any racial implicatiions but the only reason I said it was because it's obvious that our inner cities have problems. I wanted to emphasize that Tim Scott made a serious effort to try to make conditions better for these people and it was voted down. 

If you don't intend racial implications, don't bring up race, let alone be clueless about it when you do.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:55 PM, Newoldbull said:

First I want to say you reacted exactly the way I thought you would. You have dodged the question about the media! Instead you completely turned this around to Trump. Our News outlets have turned into opinion shows. I miss the days when the news just reported the news and you made your own decicions. But it is clear to me that our main stream media has been taken over by the leftwing. Which is very disturbing to me. 

And you are going to tell me Fox is anything but pure manufactured bullshit and lame opinion? Or OAN, NewsMax, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon and the endless plethora of QAnon following/inspired crap-a-thons designed simply to divide and conquer.  Pull your head out before it rots off.

22 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Only if you count all hispanics/latinos as white which is ludicrous.  Real number is 60 percent and shrinking which bothers some in the shallow end of pool.  Race had zero place in the discussion - on that we agree.

Even using your 60%, the per capita expenditure is 5 time greater for the smaller population group.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Even using your 60%, the per capita expenditure is 5 time greater for the smaller population group.

It is not MY 60 percent.  It is the census bureau's based upon 2020 census.  And since aid is income and resource based, congrats you have proven there is a huge income disparity between races.  The entire question is far, far more complicated than can possibly be intelligently discussed and resolved here.  There are literally hundreds of books written on it.  Just Newold wanted to make hey with snarky political talking points.  Please don't support him in the stupidity.

On 3/19/2022 at 8:47 PM, Newoldbull said:

Unfortunately this rabbit hole goes much deeper than the media and the puppets they put in front of the camera. Once you step back and look at the complete picture you can clearly see the same old tricks being used over and over again and most of the people keep falling for it. People actually think it's normal to always have a crisis going on at all times.

The formula is fear, division, and anger. The media's job is to keep those 3 things going at all times. The chemicals produced in the body from those 3 make critical thinking impossible. What the public doesn't know is that the game is silence means consent. They literally publish books that talk about how they manipulate the minds of the public. That serves as informing you and hiding information in plain sight. When it plays out and the public says nothing ( most of the shit is obvious) it counts as consent.

Americans made a huge mistake in allowing corporations into the White House. Left the backdoor to the government wide open now everyone thinks they have to listen to them. Until people learn that its ok to exercise their God given rights, and not follow directions of obvious criminals the hamster wheel will keep turning 

On 3/30/2022 at 11:05 AM, gr8owl said:

If you don't intend racial implications, don't bring up race, let alone be clueless about it when you do.

On 3/30/2022 at 11:10 AM, gr8owl said:

And you are going to tell me Fox is anything but pure manufactured bullshit and lame opinion? Or OAN, NwsMax, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon and the endless plethora of QAnon following/inspired crap-a-thons designed simply to divide and conquer.  Pull your head out before it rots off.

I know race is a touchy subject these days but at least I have enough balls to tell the truth. The Black community has been used and manipulated for the last 50 years going back to LBJ' war on poverty. . Can you honestly tell me that Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, or Adam Schiff,  or any of these assholes really care about them. I don't think so!!! So don't try to make me out to be some racist. You can reel out your statistics but you are so far out of touch with reality it amazes me. Try living in the real world for a change. I never meant for this thread to go in this direction and it's my fault. As far as news outlets I am going to double down on my opinion that the far left has taken over our main steam media and are people are lapping it up. I watch Fox news but you have to sort through the bullshit there as well. It just comes down to common sense which there seems to be a big shortage of now. 

As I understand it, what's causing so much consternation among some folks is a tiny amount of email texts and other information that comes from a supposed copy of the actual laptop internal hard disk which is in FBI custody including the hard disk.  The legally blind man from the repair shop can't confirm who it was that dropped off the laptops to be repaired other than a receipt with Hunter's name and a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it.

The repair man, an outspoken Trump supporter, said in a bizarre interview that he said made a copy to protect himself and his family.   So bottom line is that there really is no confirmation that the portable drive is a copy of the laptop's hard drive.   WAPO had 2 computer experts try to confirm and verify the authenticity of the recovered emails but they were unable to do so with more than a few emails.  Those emails (that could be argued were authentic insofar as originating from a public email with correct encryption algorithms but are unable to be traced as to who sent and received them) are described by Vox as:

There were two supposed “smoking guns” about Joe Biden that conservatives touted in the materials. The first was an email the Post called a “blockbuster,” in which an executive at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma thanked Hunter for the “opportunity to meet your father” in 2015. If you’re steeped in Trumpworld lore, this was damning because of the theory that Biden had the corrupt prosecutor general of Ukraine fired to benefit Burisma, and Biden had said he knew nothing about Hunter’s Ukrainian work, but look, a meeting! (Apparently, it was a dinner at Cafe Milano that Hunter had organized, with about a dozen people.) This appears to amount to Vice President Biden seemingly going to one dinner.

The second involved a business venture that Hunter tried to set up with a Chinese energy tycoon in 2017 (after Joe Biden was no longer vice president). One email mentions that the equity split would include “10 held by H for the big guy ?” A former business partner of Hunter’s named Tony Bobulinski came forward to claim “the big guy” was Joe Biden. But a subsequent email from Hunter says his “Chairman” gave him “an emphatic no,” and a further email clarifies that the chairman is his dad.

So for me, at the end of the day, unless the FBI can uncover what is on the actual hard drive and it can be proven to be criminal then I'm all for bringing those involved to justice.  Otherwise, a huge nothing burger.

3 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

As I understand it, what's causing so much consternation among some folks is a tiny amount of email texts and other information that comes from a supposed copy of the actual laptop internal hard disk which is in FBI custody including the hard disk.  The legally blind man from the repair shop can't confirm who it was that dropped off the laptops to be repaired other than a receipt with Hunter's name and a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it.

The repair man, an outspoken Trump supporter, said in a bizarre interview that he said made a copy to protect himself and his family.   So bottom line is that there really is no confirmation that the portable drive is a copy of the laptop's hard drive.   WAPO had 2 computer experts try to confirm and verify the authenticity of the recovered emails but they were unable to do so with more than a few emails.  Those emails (that could be argued were authentic insofar as originating from a public email with correct encryption algorithms but are unable to be traced as to who sent and received them) are described by Vox as:

There were two supposed “smoking guns” about Joe Biden that conservatives touted in the materials. The first was an email the Post called a “blockbuster,” in which an executive at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma thanked Hunter for the “opportunity to meet your father” in 2015. If you’re steeped in Trumpworld lore, this was damning because of the theory that Biden had the corrupt prosecutor general of Ukraine fired to benefit Burisma, and Biden had said he knew nothing about Hunter’s Ukrainian work, but look, a meeting! (Apparently, it was a dinner at Cafe Milano that Hunter had organized, with about a dozen people.) This appears to amount to Vice President Biden seemingly going to one dinner.

The second involved a business venture that Hunter tried to set up with a Chinese energy tycoon in 2017 (after Joe Biden was no longer vice president). One email mentions that the equity split would include “10 held by H for the big guy ?” A former business partner of Hunter’s named Tony Bobulinski came forward to claim “the big guy” was Joe Biden. But a subsequent email from Hunter says his “Chairman” gave him “an emphatic no,” and a further email clarifies that the chairman is his dad.

So for me, at the end of the day, unless the FBI can uncover what is on the actual hard drive and it can be proven to be criminal then I'm all for bringing those involved to justice.  Otherwise, a huge nothing burger.

Very good.  But you leave out the best part.  Whatever the origin of the laptop and alleged copy of the hard drive (multiple sources say it was badly corrupted with damaged files) first it had to pass through the hands of a Rupert Murdock owned TABLOID and Rudy Giuliani.  Zero, repeat, zero credibility, less than zero value with these fatal chain of custody issues.  Now on the  other hand the 2 billion Jared got from the crown prince butcher .....................

I’m more interested in where the Durham investigation goes.   I suspect a few of his witnesses will ‘disappear’ or develop a severe case of amnesia.

Meanwhile the corn is popped for ‘Will Musk acquire Twitter?’ 🥴

Edited by Bit Banger

You think maybe that the FBI might be a little slow on the draw to thoroughly investigate this. Before the election it was declared Russian disinformation by 51 different FBI people who have disappeared now. The leftwing media refused to cover it. It would of had some effect on the election and they knew that. Biden has served his purpose getting elected and going along with all this leftwing insanity after running as a moderate. Lol!  Remember he said there was going to be adults in the White house now.  You've got to be kidding me. ...

15 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m more interested in where the Durham investigation goes.   I suspect a few of his witnesses will ‘disappear’ or develop a severe case of amnesia.

Meanwhile the corn is popped for ‘Will Musk acquire Twitter?’ 🥴

Durham - after three years of scamming the taxpayers we have found that a handful of FBI agents overstated evidence in a presentation to a judge in order to get warrants, and that an attorney lied/failed to disclose who his client was. Stop the freaking presses!! Neither of those ever happens in the real world!! <industrial strength sarcasm> Never mind that evidence was there sufficient to lock up 25 people, mainly Russian agents but including Trump loyalists Stone, Manafort, and Qboy Flynn.  If you do not think that prisons are littered with hundreds of inmates in whose conviction warrants were illegally obtained etc. I have nice little bridge to offer you.  Nothing there.  Less than nothing really.  You will be greatly disappointed.

Musk and twitter.  Yeah if he turns it into another sewer like 4chan and 8chan he will just suck the life out of it and lose a few billion when it crashes.  You cannot run a wide open public posting site with no rules and no moderation under the false pretense of "free speech" and have anything other than a sewer.

No thoughts on Jared's $2B??  Still no thoughts on Deutsche Bank/Chicagp T Tower/Russian money laundering?  You know where actual important shit went down.

7 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

You think maybe that the FBI might be a little slow on the draw to thoroughly investigate this. Before the election it was declared Russian disinformation by 51 different FBI people who have disappeared now. The leftwing media refused to cover it. It would of had some effect on the election and they knew that. Biden has served his purpose getting elected and going along with all this leftwing insanity after running as a moderate. Lol!  Remember he said there was going to be adults in the White house now.  You've got to be kidding me. ...

Investigate what exactly?  If you mean Bit's Durham diversion it is Durham (Trump puppet) investigating the FBI and finding nothing worth reporting in three years.  If you mean the ludicrous, over blown laptop disinformation scam, they have been "investigating" for two years and have come up with ........ nada!  Except that Hunter likes mind altering substances, making significant amounts of money, throwing around the family name to impress, and hiring escorts.  He should be a lifetime charter member here lol.  Despite the highest, best hopes of the far right all that STILL has nothing to do with Joe Biden.  And Hunter - unlike Jared - is NOT and was not a government employee negotiating policy with foreign leaders.  As far as gong along with leftist agenda not a day goes by when the far left idiots in the party do not trash him for not doing their bidding.  You have become obsessed with fairy tales and political lies.  I recommend you back away and get a grip.

And what is this fairy tale about FBI agents "disappearing"?  The 51 intelligence agents (not FBI) that opined the laptop story read like classic Russian disinformation campaign based that opinion on best available information at the time - take the word of Rudy G. and a Murdock owned tabloid?  Who would besides the delusional right?  They have not "disappeared" and frankly the quality of the "evidence" is no better with age.