Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Jaxxx

Question: No Confirmation No Booking ?

45 posts in this topic

Are guys allowed to write reviews even though you never booked  or confirmed anything with them? 

I’m very selective these days as to whom I see just as well as the guys are. 
This hobby is getting more dangerous by the year. Seems guys want to force providers to see them and if they don’t they threaten a bad review.

You cannot pop up to a ladies area when you want, that’s why it’s called an appointment. 

I will pray for everyone. 

There are those far more learned than I on this topic, but I believe that the only time a review can he written for an appointment that didnt happen is if the young lady did not show after a day, time and location was agreed upon. Not sure how our skilled administrators can tell if a negative review is legitimate. I also believe you can write a rebuttal to a negative review. You, Joanna, seem to have such an overwhelming quantity of positive reviews that any negative review would probably  have little credibility.  I am sorry that some of my fellow hobbyists choose to behave badly.  Makes it a little harder for the rest of us. 

I usually don’t take those threats serious. But it’s not like it was a no call no show. Supposedly a review has been written and the admin was emailed as well lol I have the screenshots of the conversation. The gentleman was never booked so it still seems odd that someone would wanna write a review.

Ever since I had a weapon pulled on me I am very sketchy about meeting these days. I may go ghost on conversations but I do not go ghost when an appointment is booked. I guess this is why most ladies require a deposit these days. 

Hoewell, I’ve  just been very overwhelmed and stressed. Last thing I need is someone making false claims. I rarely pay attention to threats. 

Guys threaten that shit all the time. It's freaking ridiculous. That's why I always save screenshots. The admins are always on top of it!

You know I believe anyone Who is wishing.to write a review on any particular lady on TOB must receive a reference first from the  that particular lady prior to writing.the review. I know I needed to do that for many of the gentlemen that wrote reviews for me.:

I could tell you also that I have had my share of sketchy callers too. 

If you do out calls? Do be sure to have a contact person give the address to  where you are traveling and how long you will be gone.  check-in with your contact person let them know you are safe. ❤️ Independent business, yes, but you need a trusted contact person, please. 

Stay safe! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 11/27/2021 at 1:57 PM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

Are guys allowed to write reviews even though you never booked  or confirmed anything with them? 

I’m very selective these days as to whom I see just as well as the guys are. 
This hobby is getting more dangerous by the year. Seems guys want to force providers to see them and if they don’t they threaten a bad review.

You cannot pop up to a ladies area when you want, that’s why it’s called an appointment. 

I will pray for everyone. 

Through tge administration do you as a provider have a way of getting fake reviews removed?

On 11/27/2021 at 1:57 PM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

’m very selective these days as to whom I see just as well as the guys are. 
This hobby is getting more dangerous by the year. Seems guys want to force providers to see them and if they don’t they threaten a bad review You cannot pop up to a ladies area when you want, that’s why it’s called an appointment.

...* • Are guys allowed to write reviews even though you never booked  or confirmed anything with them? 

TOB Site Rules

• Scroll down to--> Note to Gentlemen: Posts and Signature line.
    • read the 5th paragraph --->  Review submission Guidelines:: 

Short answer:: [ yes ] a review can be submitted. *•With the stated parameters [ No ] Wouldn't be approved.

On 12/30/2021 at 7:41 AM, Bravo1 said:

Through tge administration do you as a provider have a way of getting fake reviews removed?

TOB Site Rules

• Scroll down to find;
    • Per the Warning/Infraction - Listed/Policies Guidelines.

•"For whatever purpose some individuals will abuse any system imaginable.
In order to maintain a welcoming environment that everyone can enjoy, we require all TOB members to follow the simple guidelines. Thank you."

Within that statement :: 100% review approval equity is the goal. The standard is that fake reviews will never see the light of day. On the very rarest of occasion if one slips by, of course we will work with a user-group member to rectify the wrong....

Thank you for the clarification Kaduk!

On 12/6/2021 at 11:04 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You know I believe anyone Who is wishing.to write a review on any particular lady on TOB must receive a reference first from the  that particular lady prior to writing.the review. I know I needed to do that for many of the gentlemen that wrote reviews for me.:

If you do out calls? Do be sure to have a contact person give the address to  where you are traveling and how long you will be gone.  check-in with your contact person let them know you are safe. ❤️ Independent business, yes, but you need a trusted contact person, please. 

Stay safe! 

Kali I do not think that you have to receive a reference from the person/provider you are going to submit a review on first before you can write them a review. If this is true, I have never submitted a review in this manner. Any reference that I have received have all been requested by me and approved by the provider/TOB.

@Savoir Faire maybe I am wrong? However lately it seems that in order for a client to be able to write a review I have needed to Give a reference. I could rattle off a few names of client's I needed to do give a reference to for their review on me to post here.

My most recent review was posted with no reference given. Are guys telling you they will only post a review if you give a reference?

12 hours ago, sb1212 said:

My most recent review was posted with no reference given. Are guys telling you they will only post a review if you give a reference?

I will say the most recent review as well as a few other ones  I have claimed to require a reference and I was told this by a few client's not just the last reviewing client. “I must give a reference for a review from this particular client’s review to post on me.” No, I never thought to challenge him or anyone else On this topic? Why should I? So,  I went along with what he said because he was fine with me while we were together. Giving a reference on TOB is never a problem as long as I know the individual. We got along and he was mindful of my protocol.-good questions for the moderators? If they will let We know, please? 

I think if the reviewer is brand new and has never written a review they must get a reference from any provider first.  If the reviewer has written a review before, then they do not need a reference first because they have already received a reference from a provider. Does that make sense? I have seen many new clients lately and I have had to give them a reference first for them to write a review for me. So, from now on they will be able to write another review for another provider without a reference first. I hope that is correct :unsure:

17 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Savoir Faire maybe I am wrong? However lately it seems that in order for a client to be able to write a review I have needed to Give a reference. I could rattle off a few names of client's I needed to do give a reference to for their review on me to post here.

Kali I think the client is just sending you a reference request which will show up in your inbox right away. Maybe they are bartering, saying I will write you a review if you approve my reference request. The review if written/submitted will take up to 8 days for approval regardless on your approval/disapproval of the reference request. You can approve/disapprove the reference whichever you prefer. As far as the review, the client writes it/submits it and it goes through TOB for approval. No need for the giving of names, just know the next time you get a reference request, you have the power to approve/disapprove it.

2 hours ago, Ms T DDD said:

I think if the reviewer is brand new and has never written a review they must get a reference from any provider first.  If the reviewer has written a review before, then they do not need a reference first because they have already received a reference from a provider. Does that make sense? I have seen many new clients lately and I have had to give them a reference first for them to write a review for me. So, from now on they will be able to write another review for another provider without a reference first. I hope that is correct :unsure:

I could be wrong, I am speaking from my standpoint of having lots of reviews. I did not think of it from a NEWBIES position. Ms T3 you make perfect sense and so does Kali, I was not thinking from a person with no reviews period..............................

On 1/8/2022 at 7:34 PM, Ms T DDD said:

Up most respect for you both my friends

😘😘 We still need to hear from the moderators. The last review guy has several reviews under his belt and like I said he was a nice guy. I don’t know what is up? Speculation and guessing can only carry us so far. Not sure “officially” on reviewing rules being that I I'm on the other side of the fence. 

Hopefully we will hear From someone official? 

Yes darling, I may have confused the question. It jumped around a bit , so I apologize if I blabbed my mouth for no reason :P

7 hours ago, Ms T DDD said:

Yes darling, I may have confused the question. It jumped around a bit , so I apologize if I blabbed my mouth for no reason :P

You are not a blubber mouth. I believe your opinion to be very valid. Besides gentlemen Prefer vocal active women!!!😈😘

On 1/8/2022 at 6:35 AM, sb1212 said:

Hi sb 1212, regards to your question about some guys only posting reviews for references.....yes, there are some. Recently I had a client tell me he wrote a review and if I could give him an "ok" which I did and then I was left high and dry with no review! He had lied to me and said " oh TOB is 2-3 weeks behind in reviews" , which was incorrect.( waited over a month)  So, I am not sure if that really answers your question, but I just wanted to tell you that some guys will do that to providers. I like to say if you review me I would be happy to OK you- either way, it is not a deal breaker. Just pretty sad I was lied to. :(

On 1/8/2022 at 6:35 AM, sb1212 said:

Not sure what the threshold is, maybe thinking about 10?  Every review I have written, I needed a reference first.  To make it easy on myself, I just usually ask there during our meeting if she wants me to write a review and if I can also have a reference.  

13 hours ago, zman999 said:

Not sure what the threshold is, maybe thinking about 10?  Every review I have written, I needed a reference first.  To make it easy on myself, I just usually ask there during our meeting if she wants me to write a review and if I can also have a referAre we still waiting to hear from a moderator @Zman999 -? There is no reason to come up. With nonsense about needing a reference to have a review post?! At least I should hope not! - then again, I could insanely wrong?! 

The first few reviews they limited no doubt to guide me how and what I can and can't do.  Where the limit is idk however.  I certainly never told a provider that to get anything in return, it was just the only way I could post any reviews.  But next lady I see, I'll try to post a review without just to test it 😂

In my opinion, if there was never an official appointment set then a review should not be left.  When this happens to you as a provider, simply write up a brief rebuttal explaining how an appointment was never officially set.  We read the reviews and we know that some of our fellow hobbyists aren't always the the most honest about things. 

On 11/27/2021 at 3:18 PM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

I usually don’t take those threats serious. But it’s not like it was a no call no show. Supposedly a review has been written and the admin was emailed as well lol I have the screenshots of the conversation. The gentleman was never booked so it still seems odd that someone would wanna write a review.

Ever since I had a weapon pulled on me I am very sketchy about meeting these days. I may go ghost on conversations but I do not go ghost when an appointment is booked. I guess this is why most ladies require a deposit these days. 

Hoewell, I’ve  just been very overwhelmed and stressed. Last thing I need is someone making false claims. I rarely pay attention to threats. 

I completely understand you being cautious and I'm sorry you experienced that scary situation.  Only suggestion I have is to not ghost people in conversation.  If you are getting a strange vibe from the person, be forthcoming and just politely let them know you "don't think it is a good match but there are plenty of other beautiful ladies out there". Just ghosting though leaves certain guys thinking oh maybe she just got buy and forgot to reply.  Just let them know it's not a good fit and tgat your gut instincts are part of your screening process.  Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone

On 12/6/2021 at 11:04 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Stay safe! 

Not understanding what you mean here.  If a provider does a no call no show or provides a lackluster session she's probably not going to give permission for the review to be written and you can't do it that way.  

8 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Not understanding what you mean here.  If a provider does a no call no show or provides a lackluster session she's probably not going to give permission for the review to be written and you can't do it that way.  

Yes that would be true! I don’t believe we have personally met before? Well,  other then on lne personalities? 

I guess I was mislead to believe that I needed to give a reference to some of the on line TOB for a reference in ordered for a review to be posted. -Discussed this already before @Bravo1 please go back and reread what I wrote. Hopefully, what I wrote before will work for you? I have never been accused of or have i ever done a no call no show on anyone. If I have? I would love for that person to come forward and contact me please!? Lack luster is a vague comment to me also because it could mean anything from old or fake l pictures- I just was not attracted to the person. Cleanliness  (surroundings or individual). Activity- hell I had to poke her/him to wake up from a drunken stooper! She/he was totally sucked into their personal phone, sex toy. Distracted  or distracting by emotional issues teardrop on cheeks twitching. Aggressive behavior emotional anything! WE all should know that anything can happen! Mailman/ Amazon drop off to Mom/boyfriend showing up. aybe, they have an animal? We are all a mixed bag of beauty, blessings as well as problems- Human! Yeah we are human! Perfection with being what we are human! You got to love us. and roll with it or if is too much excuse yourself pay The cancel fee! And move on. 

On 2/1/2022 at 2:37 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Yes that would be true! I don’t believe we have personally met before? Well,  other then on lne personalities? 

I guess I was mislead to believe that I needed to give a reference to some of the on line TOB for a reference in ordered for a review to be posted. -Discussed this already before @Bravo1 please go back and reread what I wrote. Hopefully, what I wrote before will work for you? I have never been accused of or have i ever done a no call no show on anyone. If I have? I would love for that person to come forward and contact me please!? Lack luster is a vague comment to me also because it could mean anything from old or fake l pictures- I just was not attracted to the person. Cleanliness  (surroundings or individual). Activity- hell I had to poke her/him to wake up from a drunken stooper! She/he was totally sucked into their personal phone, sex toy. Distracted  or distracting by emotional issues teardrop on cheeks twitching. Aggressive behavior emotional anything! WE all should know that anything can happen! Mailman/ Amazon drop off to Mom/boyfriend showing up. aybe, they have an animal? We are all a mixed bag of beauty, blessings as well as problems- Human! Yeah we are human! Perfection with being what we are human! You got to love us. and roll with it or if is too much excuse yourself pay The cancel fee! And move on. 

I read your previous comment, I was just clarifying that it wouldn't make sense for the provider to have full control on whether or not reviews could be made.  If someone leaves a fake review, that is when you post your rebuttal explaining your side of the story then everyone just has to take the info they've been given and process it themselves. 

3 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I read your previous comment, I was just clarifying that it wouldn't make sense for the provider to have full control on whether or not reviews could be made.  If someone leaves a fake review, that is when you post your rebuttal explaining your side of the story then everyone just has to take the info they've been given and process it themselves. 

I agree with you, however there are many ladies who wish not to be reviewed. You need to be sure and ask the lady if she is wishing to be reviewed. If she doesn’t have any ready posted on her personal website or  twitter or other advertising platforms. Now if it is a negative review? Damn! I don’t know? That would be your own judgment call. Is it necessary? Do you feel the need to warn others? Possibly it is just a personal problem? I don’t know @Bravo1. Seriously, it’s a trick question!😅

The risk of posting a review when it was requested that no review be posted is that the provider may choose to not see you again for going against her wishes. If it is a negative review then you may not be losing anything and you are providing data to other hobbyists to be considered when choosing companions - one of the basic reasons for doing reviews.

It kicked back my review of you.  The message they sent me said I have to have a reference to post reviews.  There is a link on your page to ask for a reference.  When you get it if you feel comfortable to do a vanilla reference. That would be good.  If not do NOT worry about it.  I’m just trying to learn how this “hobby” works.  
Thanks.

😂😂😂 I took his name away to protect the innocent man! 

Several now I have given refs too and a few have been around and on TOB for a long time. Maybe it is just me?! 😂😂😂