Caressa Duval

"What a Sex Worker Can Teach Us About Human Connection"

15 posts in this topic

This i  as a great video. I viewed it when it was first recorded. Worth watching!

I saw this on YouTube a while back. She is very well spoken. 

Thanks for sharing this @Caressa Duval !!  All you lovely ladies save and help many of us often, maybe more than you will ever know.

Edited by CountryGentleman
typo

I’m surprised there is not more feedback on this post and the video. 

15 hours ago, Skg said:

I’m surprised there is not more feedback on this post and the video. 

Actually, Skg, there was more feedback when I originally shared this video in the forum back in 2019. Following is the link to that thread:

15 minutes ago, Leigh5280 said:

Along those lines…

992C7357-CBFA-448A-8966-B3F50CD7B4CD.jpegSexual energy is healing. I’m reading the book “God and Sex” which reveals a lot about our sexual thoughts and healing. That moment  of orgasm clears our mind for spiritual connection. And those simultaneous orgasms with a partner are the ultimate Divine connection. Wow!

Hi Leigh5280, is the picture of the quote associating sexual energy with healing energy your quote? If so, how did you conclude this?

Leigh5280 or Skg, are either of you reading "God and Sex"? If so, can you share the author or publisher information? The title is too broad to search online. I wonder how individuals make these good-sounding conclusions. Is it simply based on feeling or is based on more?

8 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

Hi Leigh5280, is the picture of the quote associating sexual energy with healing energy your quote? If so, how did you conclude this?

I’m not sure where it came from. Someone texted it to me.

Leigh5280 or Skg, are either of you reading "God and Sex"?  
I am not.

19 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

Leigh5280 or Skg, are either of you reading "God and Sex"? If so, can you share the author or publisher information? The title is too broad to search online. I wonder how individuals make these good-sounding conclusions. Is it simply based on feeling or is based on more?

“Feeling God Through Sex” by David Deida.

Reflecting on some introductory questions as I begin reading Skg's referenced book, following are 'food-for-thought' questions on my mind:

• How can we grow in our capacity to transmit open-hearted wonder through the music of sensual artistry?
  • Can foreplay and sex be a means for expressing the mystery of erotic love through the music of your body?
  • Is sexuality integrated into the total person? Or can individuals disassociate their emotions from what they do with their bodies?
  • Are healthy forms or kinds of love ruled by higher kinds of love?

On 11/12/2021 at 6:36 AM, Caressa Duval said:

Thank you, to the sweet man that sent me this video! You made my day!!  She is describing my wonderful clients, and what we mean to each other 💜

Great post. Thank you.

On 11/23/2021 at 0:01 PM, Skg said:
On 11/23/2021 at 11:39 AM, Leigh5280 said:

Along those lines…

992C7357-CBFA-448A-8966-B3F50CD7B4CD.jpegSexual energy is healing. I’m reading the book “God and Sex” which reveals a lot about our sexual thoughts and healing. That moment  of orgasm clears our mind for spiritual connection. And those simultaneous orgasms with a partner are the ultimate Divine connection. Wow!

I always smile when I hear about another person realizing that spirituality is important. Or connecting to someone.  On a frequency level, spiritual level etc. At some point we lost our connection with spirit, Source or God or whatever you want to call it.  But we are slowly learning, how important it is to have a journey through life that is wonderful.  Just one person at a time is a step in the right direction!!!