Caressa Duval

Texting Mistake :(

43 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

So what happened?

It's a cliff hanger!

On 11/9/2021 at 4:32 AM, Caressa Duval said:

This is good one! Thank you all for the suggestions. Lots of solutions to the problem in this thread.  A few weeks ago I had my phone stolen while I was at the gym, but I didn't tell anyone.  I posted to my Facebook that my phone had been stolen at the gym, and I lost my contacts and to please text or message me so I can have my friends numbers again. This particular friend, was the first one to send her number :)  As far as I know that never existed and it will remain that way. Now here comes the bonus. People messaged me their phone numbers that I never had in the first place :lol:

8 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

So what happened?

The Broncos traded Von and lost again.  And Facebook is no more.

Oh, and PSA for the original topic - see above (wouldn't let me put below!!) :P

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I read that as a previous incident vs the most recent mishap. 

Man, I swear Denver is forever in a “rebuilding” phase and refuses to put together a solid team. 

20 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Man, I swear Denver is forever in a “rebuilding” phase and refuses to put together a solid team. 

Eight super bowls - seven with future hall of fame quarterback, one with a defense of legend.  Not close to either since the last appearance.  Hmmmmm what to do what to do?  Keep drafting quarterbacks in second round or lower?  Pick up a journeyman that can't be bothered to tackle?  Maybe the cheese head will wear orange one day.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Maybe the cheese head will wear orange one day.

The Broncos are better off without the lying, narcissistic, arrogant cheesehead of a QB.

I'd rather see Drew Lock play QB for the Broncos and right now, he isn't an upper echelon status QB.

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

I read that as a previous incident vs the most recent mishap. 

Me too!

But we have been corrected.  Or maybe he is incorrect in his assumption of how he read the OP's post and we are correct.

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Me too!

But we have been corrected.  Or maybe he is incorrect in his assumption of how he read the OP's post and we are correct.

Gr8owl is correct.  I will try again. Since I did not tell anyone my phone had been stolen when it happened a couple of weeks before the text mishap. I used this event to my advantage to solve my problem.  I have seen many times over the years, people to post to Facebook that they had lost their phones. That is what I decided to do too.  I posted to Facebook my phone had been stolen, and I lost many of my friends numbers and to please reach out.  The friend who received this text was the first person to reply and contact me whew!!!  We have since talked and she made no mention of receiving a text from me. I am certainly not going to bring it up ever! If she did get the text, she probably assumed after seeing that my phone was stolen. Someone else was texting from my phone. I will always be extra careful when sending explicit texts from now on.

Broncos....I can't stand the color orange in so many ways :D

Edited by Caressa Duval

Posting on Facebook was a very good idea.  Glad it worked out perfectly for you.

I'll have to remember this FB inquiry strategy if I ever accidentally text something to the wrong person.

On 11/17/2021 at 0:15 PM, Caressa Duval said:

sR5yGUO.jpg

Now wait a minute young lady, you have gone a bit too far!

On 11/17/2021 at 0:15 PM, Caressa Duval said:

I'm with ya there!   :)