Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caressa Duval

TOB Reviews

18 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 10:55 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes please let us know when one of our references is acting cray cray or being an asshole. We can stop giving the reference immediately, and also contact the provider who gave us the reference.  The sooner the better for us all. 

Cray cray, might be a review they leave in the future, after meeting us. You do You, but also consider posting a review that would offend most of us! Gross content is just that, GROSS! And mods, I never gave a certain person a reference, but he wrote a review and I want his review removed pleased!!! It only gives him legitimacy that I do not agree with.

I just want his review about me removed, he can go about his marry way, I do not his review on me used as a screening tool whatsoever.

Edited by Caressa Duval

20 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

I just want his review about me removed, he can go about his marry way, I do not his review on me used as a screening tool whatsoever.

Reviews are removed on the client side. Hopefully he'll remove that for you if you wish.  I believe you can put in a request but he has to approve it. 

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Reviews are removed on the client side. Hopefully he'll remove that for you if you wish.  I believe you can put in a request but he has to approve it. 

I have emailed him, asking him politely to have his review removed.  This is an older review. I don't think they required us to give a reference to a client then, before they could post a review about us.  From my understanding, TOB does this now. 

Just because a positive review is written , doesn't mean a fun time was had by the woman too. On some other review sites, the lady can reply with a public thank you note to the reviewer.  This is helpful.

Agreed! That jekyll/Hyde mentality is frustrating!

People also can change over time! I may have given a person a good reference a couple of years ago, but I do not want to now. That many times comes from ladies reaching out to us, and letting us know this guy has done xyz to other providers.

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I have emailed him, asking him politely to have his review removed.  This is an older review. I don't think they required us to give a reference to a client then, before they could post a review about us.  From my understanding, TOB does this now. 

Just because a positive review is written , doesn't mean a fun time was had by the woman too. On some other review sites, the lady can reply with a public thank you note to the reviewer.  This is helpful.

Agreed! That jekyll/Hyde mentality is frustrating!

People also can change over time! I may have given a person a good reference a couple of years ago, but I do not want to now. That many times comes from ladies reaching out to us, and letting us know this guy has done xyz to other providers.

Kinda like YMMV?  It is okay for ladies to act/provide differently based on their sense of a client, but NOT ok for a client to react to the vibes/conduct of a provider???

19 minutes ago, mustang said:

Kinda like YMMV?  It is okay for ladies to act/provide differently based on their sense of a client, but NOT ok for a client to react to the vibes/conduct of a provider???

NO! Not even  YMMV. We are discussing men that go on to dangerous conduct. Not limited to harassment, verbal and physical abuse, and robbing them, or generally putting other providers at risk in some way.

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

To paraphrase the Reference statement----> "To update a reference both parties must agree; this should be establish first per the individuals reconnecting efforts."

Pertaining to a Review would then read---> To update a Review both parties must agree; this should be establish first per the individuals reconnecting efforts. The client can then use the Contact Us Link found at the bottom of the page to see if the update can be performed.

B3A38DE8-447A-4A0E-84C2-FE32C8B0358D_4_5005_c.jpeg

3 hours ago, mustang said:

If you're trying to find an equivalence, I would say it's equivalent to if you were to provide a glowing review for a lady who gave you a wonderful session.  All your friends go to see her because of the review, and she immediately flips a switch, takes their money, kicks them out and continues to harass them through their preferred contact method for hours saying YOU said she could do it.  You would want to immediately delete your glowing review wouldn't you? And reach out to anyone who had the same experience you originally did that might also be helping this provider to do more damage to more of your friends? I would hope that's a given.  Do you find this equivalent to a lady who will perform specific activities with one client but not another client? 

On 11/1/2021 at 0:40 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

If you're trying to find an equivalence, I would say it's equivalent to if you were to provide a glowing review for a lady who gave you a wonderful session.  All your friends go to see her because of the review, and she immediately flips a switch, takes their money, kicks them out and continues to harass them through their preferred contact method for hours saying YOU said she could do it.  You would want to immediately delete your glowing review wouldn't you? And reach out to anyone who had the same experience you originally did that might also be helping this provider to do more damage to more of your friends? I would hope that's a given.  Do you find this equivalent to a lady who will perform specific activities with one client but not another client? 

You can count the number of my friends that know about this hobby of mine on the thumbs of your third and forth hands

If my friends know me, they know what I would do in most situations.  Some on a different site made a post under my handle, and 3 - 4 of the ladies and gents that knew my handle and the reputation it has all called bullshit.  Your friends would hopefully do the same in the situation you describe.

On 11/1/2021 at 9:43 AM, Caressa Duval said:

NO! Not even  YMMV. We are discussing men that go on to dangerous conduct. Not limited to harassment, verbal and physical abuse, and robbing them, or generally putting other providers at risk in some way.

I thought you ladies had a "blacklist" to deal with that kind of butt fungus.  IF you do, why would you not check that for any newbies to the list that match the reference provided?  NO, you should NOT have to tolorate that kind of treatment, but I would think the possibilities of abusing the referance removal  power could be pretty high.

10 hours ago, mustang said:

You can count the number of my friends that know about this hobby of mine on the thumbs of your third and forth hands

If my friends know me, they know what I would do in most situations.  Some on a different site made a post under my handle, and 3 - 4 of the ladies and gents that knew my handle and the reputation it has all called bullshit.  Your friends would hopefully do the same in the situation you describe.

You missed the point. I'm not at all worried about my reputation. 

One thing I've always loved about TOB reviews especially over other boards, is the lady has the last word with a rebuttal.  These have led to some interesting readings

On 11/1/2021 at 0:40 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, in that scenario I would want the ability to remove that review. And I think the ladies should have the ability to remove a reference if someone uses their reference to take advantage of another lady. Both are a given.

2 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

One thing I've always loved about TOB reviews especially over other boards, is the lady has the last word with a rebuttal.  These have led to some interesting readings

The rebuttal can be complete bullshit though.

56 minutes ago, jalanp said:

The review can be too

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

More than one other site allows both rebuttal and comments from the lady, regardless of whether it is a negative or positive review.

50 minutes ago, jalanp said:

As can reviews.  But usually one can see through the bs.

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

Yes, in that scenario I would want the ability to remove that review. And I think the ladies should have the ability to remove a reference if someone uses their reference to take advantage of another lady. Both are a given.

Personal opinion, ladies OR guys should have the ability to unilaterally remove a positive review or reference either one.  Because as months and years go by some clients change and some ladies change in ways and extents that may cause the other party to the review to not wish to be associated in any way with the other, not even implied via reference or review.  And both clients and ladies get credited with some level of legitimacy by the number of reviews they have or have written. Under those circumstances I see no reason to make removal such an ordeal.  But, not my site, not my rules.

15 hours ago, gr8owl said:

As can reviews.  But usually one an see through the bs.

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The review can be too

Agreed. 100%