Hunter VanDyke

TOB Members Don't Be Assholes to Providers

58 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Did you book an appointment with him after all?

You’ve lost any and all credibility that you may have had. Who cares???? And, I’ll take the points or whatevs. Negative, negative, negative….. ehhh gross

2 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

You’ve lost any and all credibility that you may have had. Who cares???? And, I’ll take the points or whatevs. Negative, negative, negative….. ehhh gross

clapping-applause.gif

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I guess I forgot to use the sarcasm font. 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:39 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Just because a provider doesn't communicate or screen the way you prefer, doesn't mean you get to ridicule or talk down to them.  You may have references here, but that doesn't mean you can't get them pulled from you or worse.  If I ever hear some client is using my references to be an asshole to other providers,  that reference is getting yanked.  My references are meant to help providers and clients connect.  It's a courtesy.  Carry yourselves accordingly in the community. Especially when a provider is straightforward and respectful in her communications with you. There is absolutely no reason to be an asshole except to stroke your own ego.  Don't hurt your own selves.    It's foolish.  Pm after asking a member to email me for screening. 

Visit your email? That's what TOB is for, to avoid jumping thru a million hoops.

That makes zero sense. I'm a 52 year old grown man, chasing is not real desirable.

Hun, if you are this paranoid, how can you possibly have any fun?

Usually respectful, I can't count the times a provider tore me a new one for having the nerve to ask a screening question such as location type, confirming rates, it's not fbsm when unclear, and such. Holding your (s)ass and self-righteousness I've had the limited pleasure of knowing up to the two sides to every coin adage, the Hobbit is left wondering, what does "doesn't communicate the way you prefer" actually mean? Where's your angelic side to that story? What pleasantries did you share, because a client's playbook dared to differ from yours?

On 12/10/2021 at 5:55 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I hope you hit up his referral and let them know.  Didn't hobbit say that on another thread recently? Charging a cancelation fee is not giving business advice.  Why do guys keep saying that? Lmao. 

Really, I just wanted to comment on your new profile picture!  🎀 Nice um Christmas gift to TOB!! 🎄🎅 That's a lucky person who gets to unwrap that package!! 😈🎁

As much as I love it when you call my name, the Hobbit never said that so please, only in throes of sexxxstacy, never in vain. 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:28 AM, Caressa Duval said:

Yesssss we ladies talk! Being a TOB member does not grant you anything. Though many thinks it does. Down rep me all you want ( you know who you are) for my posts supporting women and there screening methods.  Abuse is Abuse be it physical or verbal!

Like I have said before, time have changed. Too many TOB members have crossed the line and many with a long list of references and reviews. The only real thing that is a great screening tool, is how you guys shoot yourself in the foot with your posts on TOB.

So sorry Hunter, you do not ever deserve to be treated this way! You are beautiful kind woman!!!!

Knowing the closer we hobbyists strive toward happy wife, happy life the better, in the real world it takes two to tango. Deserving respect when respectful, certainly providers have a right to screen, charge deposits, refuse service...whatever floats their boat, but it couldn't possibly hurt their emotional IQ to know more of what we want out of the hobby. And isn't that what the forum is for?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

This may be the wrong place for this, but I recently had my first experience with the deposit thing, technology and age. I managed to get a workable response to an appointment request from a visiting companion who requires a substantial (30%) deposit to secure the appointment. It was all clearly stated in her ad and she seemed very appealing despite the blurry images and “hidden age” thing. I was thrilled! Unfortunately, I was neither familiar nor established in the platforms she requires. I begged forgiveness and began to research her three options. I soon became frustrated as I came to realize that these vehicles are all “real world”, requiring real names, telephone numbers and bank accounts. It all made me feel very uncomfortable and I just couldn’t make it work. It became a Senior Moment I suppose. She agreed to the appointment anyway but with a higher investment. Okaaay, I supposed, but I then questioned another detail in her posting which I couldn’t understand. Our communication deteriorated to where her last message was “How old are you, over 60 or 70?”. I apologized, moved on, and happily booked with a friend who knows me and who seems to have the patience necessary. Has anyone found a discreet and easy way to pay deposits or am I a complete idiot?

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

This may be the wrong place for this, but I recently had my first experience with the deposit thing, technology and age. I managed to get a workable response to an appointment request from a visiting companion who requires a substantial (30%) deposit to secure the appointment. It was all clearly stated in her ad and she seemed very appealing despite the blurry images and “hidden age” thing. I was thrilled! Unfortunately, I was neither familiar nor established in the platforms she requires. I begged forgiveness and began to research her three options. I soon became frustrated as I came to realize that these vehicles are all “real world”, requiring real names, telephone numbers and bank accounts. It all made me feel very uncomfortable and I just couldn’t make it work. It became a Senior Moment I suppose. She agreed to the appointment anyway but with a higher investment. Okaaay, I supposed, but I then questioned another detail in her posting which I couldn’t understand. Our communication deteriorated to where her last message was “How old are you, over 60 or 70?”. I apologized, moved on, and happily booked with a friend who knows me and who seems to have the patience necessary. Has anyone found a discreet and easy way to pay deposits or am I a complete idiot?

I have no idea why you posted this here but whatever. 

One discreet, easy way to pay a deposit is with a gift card. Buy it from the store with cash and send information from the gc through burner email or burner number.  I personally would only send a deposit with a reputable companion you have researched thoroughly!  Thoroughly!!

3 hours ago, LightningP said:

Look, guy. There are plenty of fine, less pretentious ladies that respect #cashisking and never let us feel anything less than awesome. Even if inclined to accept this as the price to pay for time with the most reputable (pffft!), let's face it, even they become victims to fraud. Move on from deposits. The End.

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I have no idea why you posted this here…

Because people can sometimes be real assholes in the digital universe. Nice to hear from you Hunter. It’s been too long!

3 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Because people can sometimes be real assholes in the digital universe. Nice to hear from you Hunter. It’s been too long!

I would suggest you get all your ducks in a row and a good understanding of how all this works BEFORE you ever contact a provider. It's not a companion whose responsible for walking you through all this.  It's one thing to put it all in black and white for you and to attempt to help you a long a little bit, but another to go back and forth through different exchanges as you are realizing things and deciding what you're not willing to provide.  Then for some guys to move on without compensating their time.  It can and is to many a form of timewasting. You are not the only person we are going back and forth with.  It's a lot of wasted time.  

People can be assholes everywhere. But the thread was specifically calling out members here who contact providers through the pm function to harass, berate, insult, be abusive to providers.  That's why I asked you that. 

Why not use the forums to ask some of these questions you have so you know what's going on? You're here all the time.  It seems unproductive to use the forum to complain about someone you reached out to being an asshole to you, when you could actually be figuring it all out so you're not wasting anyone's time including your own. 

30 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I would suggest you get all your ducks in a row and a good understanding of how all this works BEFORE you ever contact a provider. It's not a companion whose responsible for walking you through all this.  It's one thing to put it all in black and white for you and to attempt to help you a long a little bit, but another to go back and forth through different exchanges as you are realizing things and deciding what you're not willing to provide.  Then for some guys to move on without compensating their time.  It can and is to many a form of timewasting. You are not the only person we are going back and forth with.  It's a lot of wasted time.  

People can be assholes everywhere. But the thread was specifically calling out members here who contact providers through the pm function to harass, berate, insult, be abusive to providers.  That's why I asked you that. 

Why not use the forums to ask some of these questions you have so you know what's going on? You're here all the time.  It seems unproductive to use the forum to complain about someone you reached out to being an asshole to you, when you could actually be figuring it all out so you're not wasting anyone's time including your own. 

Okay, Hunter. You’re absolutely right. I’ll go back into my old man Boomer cave. I really tried to be nice but again, you’re right. I should have known what I know before I tried. In the future, If I don’t understand something I’ve not seen before, I’ll keep on moving rather than ask politely and risk being scolded and insulted.

18 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Okay, Hunter. You’re absolutely right. I’ll go back into my old man Boomer cave. I really tried to be nice but again, you’re right. I should have known what I know before I tried. In the future, If I don’t understand something I’ve not seen before, I’ll keep on moving rather than ask politely and risk being scolded and insulted.

This response is pitiful. I gave you a solution to the question you asked for in my original response to you, and then another suggestion after your response to my response.  It doesn't really sound like you want to help your situation at all. Sounds like you want to sit here like your situation is hopeless when we all know it's not. It's nuts. You clients have fully functioning lives. Families, jobs, GOOD jobs at that for as much as you see providers.  There's no way you can't grasp this shit with a little effort. 🙄

BTW, stop insulting boomers and making them sound like they're incapable of things, like reading and comprehension or the digital world for that matter. Do you have any idea how many boomers reach out and book appts and send deposits??? ALMOST ALL I see are boomers  LOL

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This response is pitiful. I gave you a solution to the question you asked for in my original response to you, and then another suggestion after your response to my response.  It doesn't really sound like you want to help your situation at all. Sounds like you want to sit here like your situation is hopeless when we all know it's not. It's nuts. You clients have fully functioning lives. Families, jobs, GOOD jobs at that for as much as you see providers.  There's no way you can't grasp this shit with a little effort. 🙄

BTW, stop insulting boomers and making them sound like they're incapable of things, like reading and comprehension or the digital world for that matter. Do you have any idea how many boomers reach out and book appts and send deposits??? ALMOST ALL I see are boomers  LOL

Wow, I am a boomer and was called out for my age by one of your esteemed colleagues because I was having difficulty with Apple Pay. Pitiful? Cool, I’m out! Wow, we were friends once. Scroll up and read. You win! It’s a whole new world! Try not to see everything as sarcasm and bitterness.

This isn't a win/lose "game".  I have many friends/acquaintancees on the client side and companion side who I disagree with.  We cam disagree.  It's allowed!  You could have commented on any thread, but you sought this old one out, which I started for very good reason. You used it to ask a question that it turns out you had zero interest in discussing because you still haven't addressed that part of my response. It's almost like you really never cared about that part. Like it was just thrown in for filler.  You focused on the Asshole only part of the thread to idk prove some sort of equivalence. There is not.  This member when on to do some fucked up shit to multiple providers and used this board to do it.  I can't imagine he wasn't doing it before my post. I have many posts and yet you don't see me on here sharing  every stupid rude thing some person said to me.  I'd be here all day.  I shared this one because I felt like it was important. 

On 10/19/2021 at 9:39 PM, LightningP said:

Really? That’s an oxymoron in this case it would seem.

I’ve been away for some time and at this moment, I’ve come to realize that I’ve got something to say. Sorry!

Hunter, the last time I wrote about how truly wonderful you are, I got in a bit of trouble with the lovely mods who keep our tidy place tidy. I wish I could go on about you but it’s not allowed. So, forgive me and let’s imagine I just might double down on my former remarks where you are concerned. You have been a great friend to us all. You deserve none of this.

This guy is not interested in the same things the rest of us are. He’s is suffering in a world he once believed existed but never came to be. How terrifying is that? 52 years have passed him by and he has nothing to show for it but his anger and fear. He can’t even get a date without insulting the Queen of Hobby Town. He’s that guy we all shake our heads about and mutter “bless his sweet heart!” Hunter, I know you know what I mean! He is looking for someone to release his nasty dark gizz on. And that day, it was unfortunately you, Sweetheart!

This sucks! The Planet is changing. There is real anger out there. I’m seeing it in places I never thought possible. Super markets, airplanes, coffee shops, restaurants and damn near any store with a mask mandate have surprised me. So now, I guess, it’s here too.

Good God gentlemen, what the fuck? The screening thing is a pain in the ass but it can’t be anything like what our fair ladies have to endure. Get over it! Perhaps you might consider this scenario. Imagine one day, you are asked  to spend a few long and intimate minutes with a perfect stranger who’s expectations are unknown but you can assume. You have no idea what this person looks like, what she’s about or what her history might have become, and yet, you know that this encounter, as potentially hazardous as it might be, is what you do! It’s what you enjoy, for the most part, and you are damn good at it! Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Yeah, lets make sure this lady isn’t a complete bat shit crazy lunatic! Have you ever seen “Play Misty for Me”? In the real world, you’d make no exceptions.

So please indulge me, I digress. The TOB has also changed. I recently was reacquainted with an old friend from here. It was great to catch up but, among other things, she told me she was leaving TOB. In fact, despite over 150 reviews, she requested that I no longer contact her here and requested I not leave a review. We will be reaching out via e-mail. According to her, TOB has become a source of time wasters and no shows. For her business, it has become unsustainable. These are not my words but with all the new talk of deposits and screening here in the forums, I think she may be on to something.This is bad news for all of us! Guess what! Without the active participation of our lovelies, it’s just another circle jerk with the boys.

Gents, if you want to see a lady, reach out and ask her nicely. Then, for Goodness sake, take a shower, put on your bast face on, be polite, and SHOW UP! If you don’t, you’re fucking it up for yourself and everyone else. 

But I could be wrong I suppose.

Hunter, my dear, Just to refresh your memory, this, from just above. The digital world is no place for a romantic like me. I will defer to you professionals. 

Again, you’re right, I sincerely apologize for choosing the wrong thread. My bad, really. Let’s let this go. I was clearly in the wrong place with the wrong story at the wrong time. And you’re also correct, we’d all be here for days with all the hurt feelings. Let’s celebrate the good times. I’m in if you are!😎

11 hours ago, LightningP said:

Again, you’re right, I sincerely apologize for choosing the wrong thread. My bad, really. Let’s let this go. I was clearly in the wrong place with the wrong story at the wrong time. And you’re also correct, we’d all be here for days with all the hurt feelings. Let’s celebrate the good times. I’m in if you are!😎

My feelings aren't hurt LP.  I certainly would not want to hurt yours.  I speak candidly, and I could choose my words better sometimes. LOL.  I'm a work in process, as we all are.  I have always known you to be gentleman and a sweetheart.  We have different viewpoints and we won't always agree and that's okay.  You and I know there are many good times yet to be had. Let's get on it. Have a wonderful day Sexy. 🥰

On 1/19/2022 at 9:01 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I have no idea why you posted this here but whatever. 

One discreet, easy way to pay a deposit is with a gift card. Buy it from the store with cash and send information from the gc through burner email or burner number.  I personally would only send a deposit with a reputable companion you have researched thoroughly!  Thoroughly!!

Who made you queen? Wait, what's this?

Capture.JPG

Really?

22 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

17 hours ago, LightningP said:

Wow, I am a boomer and was called out for my age by one of your esteemed colleagues because I was having difficulty with Apple Pay. Pitiful? Cool, I’m out! Wow, we were friends once. Scroll up and read. You win! It’s a whole new world! Try not to see everything as sarcasm and bitterness.

Duh! It's all the deference, man! For what?!

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

My feelings aren't hurt LP.  I certainly would not want to hurt yours.  I speak candidly, and I could choose my words better sometimes. LOL.  I'm a work in process, as we all are.  I have always known you to be gentleman and a sweetheart.  We have different viewpoints and we won't always agree and that's okay.  You and I know there are many good times yet to be had. Let's get on it. Have a wonderful day Sexy. 🥰

One of a few always in the forum thinking they're running shit but really just stirring shit, meet the self-proclaimed queen of what an awesome provider who checked out right away recognized as the Cool Kids Club.

More focused on the business than the bullshit, here's a shout out to the great majority of providers we hardly see in the forums and who, truly caring about our humanity, we're more likely to see as helpful and encouraging or not at all. :wub:

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Who made you queen? Wait, what's this?

Capture.JPG

Really?

Duh! It's all the deference, man! For what?!

One of a few always in the forum thinking they're running shit but really just stirring shit, meet the self-proclaimed queen of what an awesome provider who checked out right away recognized as the Cool Kids Club.

More focused on the business than the bullshit, here's a shout out to the great majority of providers we hardly see in the forums and who, truly caring about our humanity, we're more likely to see as helpful and encouraging or not at all. :wub:

Humanity huh? Lol.  Weren't you just on another thread trying to rally the guys to pay for the board so you could tell providers what to do? Lmao.  How's that working for you?  Did you get everyone on board? You're just mad.  I don't know what to tell you. Sit over there be mad I guess.  I don't think you can turn back time and make things go back to the way they used to be. Time marches on. 

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Humanity huh? Lol.  Weren't you just on another thread trying to rally the guys to pay for the board so you could tell providers what to do? Lmao.  How's that working for you?  Did you get everyone on board? You're just mad.  I don't know what to tell you. Sit over there be mad I guess.  I don't think you can turn back time and make things go back to the way they used to be. Time marches on. 

Don't waste your breath Hunter. This guy always rears his ugly head, no feet, when he is faded on something. A perfect example of why women quit the forum.

Right, faded for sure. I'm not intimidated at all.  I get my TOB clients from participating on the forums, so whatever gibberish he's talking isn't going to change that fact.  I'm not going anywhere. He'll turn to dust waiting. 

On 1/20/2022 at 3:59 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Glass half-full, we each have our strengths, comprehension doesn't seem to be one of yours. Mine was a suggestion stemming from another of you pretentious ones pointing out providers pay to play here, not hobbyists which, if that ain't back asswards, nothing is.

On 1/20/2022 at 6:42 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Right, faded for sure. I'm not intimidated at all.  I get my TOB clients from participating on the forums, so whatever gibberish he's talking isn't going to change that fact.  I'm not going anywhere. He'll turn to dust waiting. 

Seem more like gluttons you'll just as soon berate, like poor LP.

Suffering no fools, I got 99 problems...sugar.

On 1/20/2022 at 7:33 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Why are you calling LP poor????  I would find some Adult Man calling him poor, way more offense than anything I commented on.  Have you met him?  I've never got that impression from him ever.  

Where are all those white night haters?  We got a white knight here. Lol. 

Likely the only one in the world to not get "poor" as in, unsuspecting you would put him on blast girl, you so ratchet you couldn't recognize a real man with a mouthful of him. Go find you a cabana boy and stop playing with me.

14 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Time to pop some popcorn.

Is Naked Twister and popcorn an upcharge?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

16 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Glass half-full, we each have our strengths, comprehension doesn't seem to be one of yours. Mine was a suggestion stemming from another of you pretentious ones pointing out providers pay to play here, not hobbyists which, if that ain't back asswards, nothing is.

Seem more like gluttons you'll just as soon berate, like poor LP.

Suffering no fools, I got 99 problems...sugar.

Why are you calling LP poor????  I would find some Adult Man calling him poor, way more offense than anything I commented on.  Have you met him?  I've never got that impression from him ever.  

Where are all those white night haters?  We got a white knight here. Lol. 

It should go without saying, Providers don't be A##holes to clients.

1 minute ago, wglide2003 said:

This.

2 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Hey @wglide2003, how many providers you got harassing, insulting berating you through email, text ,TOB pm, Twitter, every pm dm you can think of all day every day.  I'm guessing none.  

2 asshole words is like a mosquito bite, compared to the beat down harrasser/stalkers give to providers. I swat them down and move on with my day like it's nothing, but yes I can see the need you guys have to come on this thread and share it, and provide back up to state the obvious.  I get it.  Yes providers don't be assholes to clients. I can see now the importantce of a topic title.  I didn't realize you guys needed very specific wording in the title.  I thought you would click on the topic, read the post and comment on the post, not comment and be fixated on the title.  Trust me, I will not make that mistake again. Oh my fucking God. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hey @wglide2003, how many providers you got harassing, insulting berating you through email, text ,TOB pm, Twitter, every pm dm you can think of all day every day.  I'm guessing none.  

You guessed wrong, I may still have some of the emails and PMs. The point is that it's a two way street.

1 minute ago, wglide2003 said:

You guessed wrong, I may still have some of the emails and PMs. The point is that it's a two way street. 

Whoa, I'm not even going to go there with you on this one if it's what I think it is. 😳 

If it is, there are definitely 2 sides to that one.  I'm just gonna let you have this one wglide.  It's all yours. 😂