Caressa Duval

Orgasm or Not?

12 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

What is "the gym"?

You should check it out sometime. It is this place where some of us women go to stay fit. Usually wearing tight yoga pants, and practicing our Kegel exercises :P

7 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

You should check it out sometime. It is this place where some of us women go to stay fit. Usually wearing tight yoga pants, and practicing our Kegel exercises :P

It has been a long, long time since I been to a gym, probably way before the yoga era. Perhaps, I should check out a gym where women wearing tight yoga pants go to practice Kegel exercises. Which metro Denver gym would be good to check this out?

11 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Oh I know!  I NEED to get my butt there nearly and the day I had today is a big motivator!

13 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

One of the benefits of trying to stay fit and having that gym membership.  Except when those tight yoga pants make you uncomfortable in your own shorts. 😳

10 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

It has been a long, long time since I been to a gym, probably way before the yoga era. Perhaps, I should check out a gym where women wearing tight yoga pants go to practice Kegel exercises. Which metro Denver gym would be good to check this out?

You don't need to know what gym. Us ladies have perfected Kegels anywhere  :)

Edited by Caressa Duval

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

FUNNY!!!

5 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I am thinking tug of war competition!:P

Hahahahaha, I suddenly thought of a little. We often see women who perform Kegel training to keep their vaginas tight. Are there any women who do mouth/tongue exercises for oral sex? I see that there are many multi-functional blowjob strokers on the market, so I wonder if any women are doing mouth/tongue training at this point?