Cherry aka Miya

Ladies FYI regarding Cash App

21 posts in this topic

DO NOT purchase bitcoin through Cash App. The App will let you purchase bitcoin but then when you try and transfer to your wallet it will be stuck in Pending Status for awhile at this point its been 48 hours for me and their are a bunch in the same boat. You can Google the problem for yourself but until they fix the problem steer clear. You can't cancel the transaction.  Their customer service is by email only and when I contacted them I got a auto response back said someone would contact me soon.  It's been 2 days and nothing. If you need a work around text me and I'll give you one. 

I use Robinhood to purchase those.

1 hour ago, Stang03 said:

I'm kidding. Thanks for the input. 

Bitcoin is tanking...dropping rapidly.

I’m having lots of trouble with cash app lately refusing my transactions. 

On 5/20/2021 at 7:33 AM, Cherry aka Miya said:

DO NOT purchase bitcoin through Cash App. The App will let you purchase bitcoin but then when you try and transfer to your wallet it will be stuck in Pending Status for awhile at this point its been 48 hours for me and their are a bunch in the same boat. You can Google the problem for yourself but until they fix the problem steer clear. You can't cancel the transaction.  Their customer service is by email only and when I contacted them I got a auto response back said someone would contact me soon.  It's been 2 days and nothing. If you need a work around text me and I'll give you one. 

Gentlemen,

If you have not figured it out yet? Cashapp and edge wallet is what we are using to purchase our ads on a monthly basis . It would help if I was  a rocket scientist to figure it out how to achieve this every month with TOB?! Unfortunately, I am not one... I am also very technically challenged! I sure hope the purchase of your ad worked for you, @Cherry aka Miya. Soon enough it will be my turn again too. 🥴 this was once a Straightforward process with my debit card. Now, and yes overnight all the ladies have had to become or know a Stockmarket tech guru! Every month I pray I don't get locked out, and my techno friend will be able help me, and also the  rules haven't changed again for paying for our ads. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki
Help me

On 5/20/2021 at 1:45 PM, Stang03 said:

Thank you 🙏💙

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you 🙏💙

Can we use this new platform to purchase Bitcoin for our ads? Please explain @Hunter VanDyke

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Can we use this new platform to purchase Bitcoin for our ads? Please explain @Hunter VanDyke

Yes thats what she was referring to in this thread. Not to use cash app, to use another platform.  

As far as explaining, I'll leave that to the experts. I'm not one of them. I always ask for help myself. Good luck. 😂

I have to have a friend do it for me , I can't figure it out cash app + bitcoin process then transfer it to PD:mad:

I paid for PD ad the other day it work fine ( friend did it for me LOL  )

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you 🙏💙

You are welcome!😜

On 5/20/2021 at 7:33 AM, Cherry aka Miya said:

If you use cash app for bitcoin you do not have to send it to a wallet to pay for your ad, you can send it directly to your TOB ad, and cut out the middle man. If you do not want to use cashapp, I highly recommend coinbase. I have never had any issues using it. 

5 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

If you use cash app for bitcoin you do not have to send it to a wallet to pay for your ad, you can send it directly to your TOB ad, and cut out the middle man. If you do not want to use cashapp, I highly recommend coinbase. I have never had any issues using it. 

For my first purchase of Bitcoin, I used Coinbase.  Coinbase made me wait 7 days before they released my Bitcoin.

This was the first purchase only.  Subsequent purchases after the first 7 days I had immediate access to my Bitcoin.

On 5/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you 🙏💙

I will try Robinhood app and hopefully I won't need help? Do we need to still use Edge Wallet too? 

Honestly, it would just be wonderful if all the ladies had an easier time navigating on TOB with the purchasing of advertisements.  

Ladies, I can help you with bitcoin. I can also give you some instructions that are worded in an easier way to understand. Please feel free to reach out... I dont mind at all 💙

7 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Ladies, I can help you with bitcoin. I can also give you some instructions that are worded in an easier way to understand. Please feel free to reach out... I dont mind at all 💙

Very sweet. Thanks beautiful. 🥰

On 5/27/2021 at 0:09 AM, Madison Taylor said:

@Madison Taylor, you are my Bitcoin guru! Thank you! You are a friend regardless in life always there for me!❤️❤️❤️

Usually if you use it more frequently, cash app won't reject transactions or make anything be pending. I haven't experienced that myself but I'm sorry for your struggle! You don't have to transfer anything to your wallet. Once you have a cash balance in your cash app, click the squiggly line that is for bitcoin. Click "Buy" and buy the amount of bitcoin that you'd like. Make sure it's above the membership fee. Once you've bought it, hit the send button. Plug in the exact bitcoin amount that it shows to plug in on TOB. Then copy the address and after a min or 2 it should automatically pay. I'm sure you already know this but I included it, to maybe even help one person :)