Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Any 411 on Paris in COS?

24 posts in this topic

She has been advertising off and on for the last few years! I’ve personally not seen her yet! 

She used to be on here, I recognize her. Several good reviews from what I remember. 

She works with bunni. But haven't seen either one.  She responded with an address that seems funny

28 minutes ago, azlegalthief1 said:

She works with bunni. But haven't seen either one.  She responded with an address that seems funny

Not quite but, may as well have been an address!

22 hours ago, JungleGeorge said:

she had or has a profile here. Remember the face, not the name

20 hours ago, Stang03 said:

She has been advertising off and on for the last few years! I’ve personally not seen her yet! 

Is this perchance who you are thinking of:

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/rain-100-today-only-specia/3816915

If so:

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36071-411-on-grace-anyone-bp-cos/#comment-370270

What do you mean, location description that gave you the Willie's? Address that seems funny?

1 hour ago, tribecos said:

What do you mean, location description that gave you the Willie's? Address that seems funny?

Her initial response had rates and an exact location and description of her incall with no screening, appointment, nada. Very unusual.

18 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Her initial response had rates and an exact location and description of her incall with no screening, appointment, nada. Very unusual.

A little out of the ordinary. Wonder if she was communicating with someone else at the same time she was with you and sent the location text to the wrong number? I've done similar things.

got the same canned response when asking for tob profile or reviews

3 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Looks a little like Sky who was here in Colorado Springs for a number of years but got herself banned a while back. https://theotherboard.com/users/118870

It does now that you mention, however, below:

2 hours ago, Bendix said:

That’s who I’m thinking this is

There is a bit of a tattoo problem with that theory, as distinctly different ones adorn the same spot.  Or so it appears to me.  Just sayin".

I

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Definitely not Sky

I second that.

I played with SKY, twice and everything worked out great both times. My review of our time together was denied. Not too long after she was banned. Don't know what happened but I had a blast with her.

6 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I

I second that.

I played with SKY, twice and everything worked out great both times. My review of our time together was denied. Not too long after she was banned. Don't know what happened but I had a blast with her.

Yeah, Sky truly was an Enigma. I tried to schedule with her a number of times but she was awful with communicating and had a number of no show reviews as I recall. Ironic she was banned for self reviewing when I was willing to jump through hoops for the opportunity to give her a legitimate review. I think you and I even talked about her back in the day. Wish I could have made that one work out. I was actually hoping this yl might be her. Oh well.

Sky was difficult to communicate with, no question. She stood me up the first time I booked with her. The next day she texted, apologized profusely and asked to please reschedule. I did. She definitely made up for the inconvenience. The second time I scheduled with her she once again apologized for standing me up the first time and also apologized for the difficulty in communicating. Both times she made my patience with her well worth while. 

On 4/8/2021 at 0:28 PM, Mustang87 said:

Yeah, Sky truly was an Enigma. I tried to schedule with her a number of times but she was awful with communicating and had a number of no show reviews as I recall. Ironic she was banned for self reviewing when I was willing to jump through hoops for the opportunity to give her a legitimate review. I think you and I even talked about her back in the day. Wish I could have made that one work out. I was actually hoping this yl might be her. Oh well.

22 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

You'll find her on the same site Paris advertised on but hosts from a room :(. No can do.

I posted a separate topic specifically asking for any kind of feedback on Heather but this will do I guess ... can you please elaborate on what you mean by "hosts from a room"  

On 4/9/2021 at 4:29 PM, whosyourdaty said:

I posted a separate topic specifically asking for any kind of feedback on Heather but this will do I guess ... can you please elaborate on what you mean by "hosts from a room"  

As opposed to from a private residence?

On 4/11/2021 at 0:48 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

As opposed to from a private residence?

Okay. Just what it sounded like then. I thought maybe you were implying maybe that she "shared" a room with Paris - or some other provider. - but I didn't realize that just hosting from a hotel room would be a deal breaker. Thanks.