LoneRebel-Banned

You can take my COVID vaccine if I don't.

90 posts in this topic

Maybe the only short response on this thread: get the fucking vaccine, is not perfect but is the best we got right now. Thank you 

On 2/18/2021 at 11:42 AM, Maclovin said:

I'll bet the Native American's would have vibed with smallpox, et al, vaccines when Europeans arrived.

As I’m sure Columbus’ sailors would have loved to get penicillin shots for the gift (syphilis) they got in return.

With new cultural contacts come the exchange of previously unknown diseases

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

As I’m sure Columbus’ sailors would have loved to get penicillin shots for the gift (syphilis) they got in return.

With new cultural contacts come the exchange of previously unknown diseases

I’m sure the indigenous people and their ancestors will be very comforted by your latest false equivalency.

21 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Yeah, I'll stick with the consensus of experts, not people who've never practiced medicine doing their own internet research and reaching their own conclusions.  Since you read so much, surely you've uncovered the truth that in medicine, we don't just claim one study as gospel.  It's easy to cherry-pick.  Much harder to go to school into your mid-30's then spend a career studying something.

This^^^

17 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Maybe the only short response on this thread: get the fucking vaccine, is not perfect but is the best we got right now. Thank you 

And this^^^

7 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I’m sure the indigenous people and their ancestors will be very comforted by your latest false equivalency.

In 1492 neither group had an understanding of disease transmission.  The exchanges were not intentional* nor were the participants aware of the exchange. Though he & his men were not saints, trying to paint Columbus as a villain for this action is unjust.

(*) 19th century reports of ‘smallpox blankets’ are a different story.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

In 1492 neither group had an understanding of disease transmission.  The exchanges were not intentional* nor were the participants aware of the exchange. Though he & his men were not saints, trying to paint Columbus as a villain for this action is unjust.

unjust? 12 to 15 million indigenous people killed by genocide.  He didn't even discover America.

It is 2021 and we do understand disease transmission now!  You all, are all the kid that peed in the swim pool ruining it for us all. Stay un-vaccinated and you are a modern day Typhoid Mary,  infecting innocent people/children who are not eligible for the vaccine yet!

2 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

unjust? 12 to 15 million indigenous people killed by genocide.  …

We might as well blame Mohamed for 9/11.

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

We might as well blame Mohamed for 9/11.

You know what BB, get it. Almost all your recent posts in multiple threads are laden with back handed racial Innuendo. People like you, are exactly what is wrong with society. PEACE!

2 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

You know what BB, get it. Almost all your recent posts in multiple threads are laden with back handed racial Innuendo. People like you, are exactly what is wrong with society. PEACE!

Right! The guaranteed way to win an argument - call your opponent a racist. 

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

It is NOT unintentional disease transmission that the poor old lost Italian is painted a villain for,  It is the rapes, dismemberments, torture, enslaving and on and on against the natives that he is called out for.  The literal wiping out of one entire tribe as I rcall.  He was a royal flaming murderous asshole by the standards of any century even to his own men.  Look him up some day.

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

If you do not want to give the impression of racist opinions you might wish to research total racist assholes like Columbus before trying to defend them.  Just saying.  And I am aware of the pitfalls of trying to apply today standards to historic figures, but Columbus' actions were completely unacceptable in any age.

15 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Haven't you noticed? That's the new normal, everyone today MUST cry racist or some kind of offense to pretty much everything when they don't like what they hear anymore.

1 hour ago, Strange_Ice said:

the new normal

You know what a wonderful new normal would be. If everyone would get the vaccine, and stop endangering others!

On 9/1/2021 at 8:01 PM, Bit Banger said:

Not only defending Columbus for the slaughter of millions of indigenous people.  Then says, the poor sailors needed penicillin shots for the disease they got because they were r*ping women!!Then posts about 911 and Muhammad. Nothing normal about bringing up Columbus, 911, Muhammad, in a thread about Covid vaccines. Nothing normal about showing more concern for the murderer Columbus, and his horrible sailors that r*ped and killed so many, when the concern should be for the people dying from Covid now.

I'm ok with you being an anti-vaxxer, but please sign a statement to the effect that you will forgo expensive treatment once you catch COVID-19.

We'll wake up one morning, to a picture of the Corona virus pointing at you with the caption "I'm with stupid".

On 9/3/2021 at 7:14 AM, Caressa Duval said:

You know what a wonderful new normal would be. If everyone would get the vaccine, and stop endangering others!

How does being unvaccinated endanger others more than being vaccinated?

The vaccine does NOT prevent you from getting covid. The vaccine does NOT prevent you from transmitting covid.  

ALL the vaccine does is lower your symptoms. Therefore the Vaccinated are MORE likely to transmit covid  because they will not see the symptoms of having it and are less likely to social distance or wear a mask.

And if you are going to blame the unvaccinated for the Delta you are obviously Not a virologist and have never taken a single course in virology.

And all the stupid name calling and jokes just reinforces the fact that you are incapable of defending your position.

[URL snip}

Edited by Kaduk
URL removed account of Noncompliance per this Forum guidelines.

On 9/3/2021 at 7:55 PM, LoneRebel said:

How does being unvaccinated endanger others more than being vaccinated? Seriously?  A year and a half in you have to ask that?

The vaccine does NOT prevent you from getting covid. But it DOES make it much, much less likely that you will get.

The vaccine does NOT prevent you from transmitting covid.  But it DOES make it much, much less likely that you will transmit to others

ALL the vaccine does is lower your symptoms. Therefore the Vaccinated are MORE likely to transmit covid  because they will not see the symptoms of having it and are less likely to social distance or wear a mask. Totally incorrect on all counts

And if you are going to blame the unvaccinated for the Delta you are obviously Not a virologist and have never taken a single course in virology. And you are? Viruses mutate regularly when they multiply and go from host to host.  The more people there are who are still susceptible to catching the more it will mutate.  Specifically at fault for Delta, perhaps not, but it is future even worse ones that yes, the unvaccinated are largely going to be responsible for.

..................................................... you are incapable of defending your position. And one more totally mistaken statement for the road.

[ URL snip]

Edited by Kaduk

On 9/8/2021 at 6:05 PM, LoneRebel said:

[ URL snip]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7648494/

spoiler: The Highwire is a virulently anti-vax site.  It opposes ALL vaccines.  And spreads an amazing amount of disinformation and out and out lies.  It and similar sites are major contributors to the stupidity pandemic that is becoming worse than the coid19 pandemic.  Enough already.

The covid "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine, it is Gene therapy.  Thats why the CDC has had to redefine Vaccination .

Pre-2015: Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent disease.

2015-2021: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Sept 2012:  The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

Geert Bossche is NOT an anti-vaxxer.

[URL-snip]

AND IT IS A FACT:  The makers of the vaccines are LEGALLY IMMUNE TO ALL LIABILITY lawsuits!

this way all you pfizer stock holders can maximize profit 

Edited by Kaduk

On 9/9/2021 at 6:24 PM, LoneRebel said:

The covid "vaccine" is NOT a vaccine, it is Gene therapy.  Thats why the CDC has had to redefine Vaccination .

Pre-2015: Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent disease.

2015-2021: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Sept 2012:  The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

Geert Bossche is NOT an anti-vaxxer.

[URL-snip]

AND IT IS A FACT:  The makers of the vaccines are LEGALLY IMMUNE TO ALL LIABILITY lawsuits!

this way all you pfizer stock holders can maximize profit 

Of course the definition of vaccine changes over time.  Technology has changed a bit since the late 1700's.  What fucking difference whether you call it a "vaccine" or "experimental shit to stop the virus".  It is something injected in order to prevent or greatly reduce the likelihood of catching a disease.  In this case a deadly one that is very contagious.

As to Bossche:

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/addressing-geert-vanden-bossches-claims

bitchute - are you kidding me?

Yes, in order to manufacture and distribute millions of doses under an emergency authorization would expose Pfizer and others to a parade of attorneys with no case but that want to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.  So what?  Would it have been better to take the usual route of 5 to 10 years to approve when millions were falling ill and hundreds of thousands dying in this country alone?  And with millions of doses given very few serious side effects.  Again - what's your point?  BTW the emergency authorization no longer applies to Pfizer - they are fully approved.  Moderna will be also very shortly.  Not an excuse any more.

Get vaccinated already!  Or if you do not want to, fine!! Quarantine at home till the shit's over.  The rest of us (the vaccinated) are pretty tired of covid and all the crap it causes, and increasingly tired of folks that do everything they can to prolong it.

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

• Video ---> comment section ---> scrolled down to response::
    • Jaron - 5 months ago ---> "I posted this on facebook and shortly after flagged as false information and "debunked".

10 minutes ago, Kaduk said:
  • Video ---> comment section ---> scrolled down to response::
    • Jaron - 5 months ago ---> "I posted this on facebook and shortly after flagged as false information and "debunked".

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute

IMHO anyone that links to anything on bitchute has ZERO credibility.

Relevance, I feel yes. There is a survivor that lives in an iron lung today.  A simple vaccine, but he just didn't get it back in the time to prevent it. It is wasn't because him or his parents were against it, he just got the disease before he could get the vaccine.  I am not a FUD expert, but he still lives in an iron lung .  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Alexander_(lawyer)

On 9/10/2021 at 11:26 AM, gr8owl said:

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute

IMHO anyone that links to anything on bitchute has ZERO credibility.

Based on that "logic" I can say that everything you've typed is fake news because you were wearing a shirt you bought from KMart when you typed it.

On 9/3/2021 at 8:31 AM, 2Big said:

I found a pic of Lone Rebel:

skynews-joe-rogan-ufc_5498148.jpg

Yes, I did get covid.. and SURVIVED!

I am now 27x more protected than anyone thats been vaccinated.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:38 PM, gr8owl said:

Of course the definition of vaccine changes over time.  Technology has changed a bit since the late 1700's.  What fucking difference whether you call it a "vaccine" or "experimental shit to stop the virus".  It is something injected in order to prevent or greatly reduce the likelihood of catching a disease.  In this case a deadly one that is very contagious.

As to Bossche:

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/addressing-geert-vanden-bossches-claims

Yes, in order to manufacture and distribute millions of doses under an emergency authorization would expose Pfizer and others to a parade of attorneys with no case but that want to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.  So what?  Would it have been better to take the usual route of 5 to 10 years to approve when millions were falling ill and hundreds of thousands dying in this country alone?  And with millions of doses given very few serious side effects.  Again - what's your point?  BTW the emergency authorization no longer applies to Pfizer - they are fully approved.  Moderna will be also very shortly.  Not an excuse any more.

Get vaccinated already!  Or if you do not want to, fine!! Quarantine at home till the shit's over.  The rest of us (the vaccinated) are pretty tired of covid and all the crap it causes, and increasingly tired of folks that do everything they can to prolong it.

I've got some 'experimental shit' in the garage if you'd like to try that too.

It's still waiting on FDA approval though

1 hour ago, LoneRebel said:

1) Based on that "logic" I can say that everything you've typed is fake news because you were wearing a shirt you bought from KMart when you typed it.

Yes, I did get covid.. and SURVIVED!

2I am now 27x more protected than anyone thats been vaccinated.

3) I've got some 'experimental shit' in the garage if you'd like to try that too.

It's still waiting on FDA approval though

1)

Hilarious WTF Meme Wtf Did I Just Read Photo | QuotesBae

2) 27x ??  Lemme guess ..... also from bitchute lol

3) Did you have some before this post?

Should say, sit the fuck down, and get a vasectomy you are too stupid to reproduce. 

20210918_165546.jpg

Edited by Caressa Duval
letter

Pertains to Michigan but can equate Nationwide::
~Detroit Free Press Editorial Board •Sept 19th 2021

An appeal to the Vaccinated;

About 51% of Michigan's 10 million residents are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and if you're reading today's Detroit Free Press, you're probably one of them.

The pandemic that has extinguished 660,000 American lives continues, but you've done the most important thing ordinary citizens can do to slow its transmission and limit its terrible toll. We're all confronting a deadly problem, and you've chosen to be part of the solution.

Now, we need you to play a bigger part.

The impact of your initiative will be significantly diminished unless a significant number of the approximately 3 million eligible Michiganders who have so far declined vaccinations overcome their reservations.

And after nine months in which neither the manifest risk of death nor the pleas of epidemiological experts, elected leaders and mainstream media have turned the tide, it's increasingly apparent that you, the vaccinated, are the last, best hope to overcome the hesitance and distrust of the unvaccinated minority....

For today's special edition, more than a dozen Free Press journalists have collected, distilled and critically examined what researchers have learned about the vaccines most Michigan adults have already received. If you're a skeptic with questions or lingering doubts about the safety, efficacy or side effects of the shots, you'll find answers here. If you've been meaning to get vaccinated but just haven't gotten around to it, we can help you find your free shot today: Text your ZIP code to 438829 for a list of vaccination sites in your area, a number you can call if you need more help, and information on getting a free ride using Uber or Lyft.

MoreThe truth about COVID-19 vaccines. Everything you need to know.

More:Your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, answered

COVID-19 vaccines:Here's how to spot misinformation on social media — and fight it

Here is one of my big takeaways from the first articles from kaduk....

-The US has a population of 328million people

-the number of people infected with covid is 42million

-And the number of deaths is at 668 thousand

Now if you do the math that means

-0.20% of the total population has died

-1.59% of the total number of sick has died

-and only 1.28% of the total population has actually gotten sick

...... if you actually run the real numbers, what exactly I the actual problem???? Those numbers as a whole are actually nothing especially if you look at the actual death rate of the population as a whole....

1 hour ago, Strange_Ice said:

Here is one of my big takeaways from the first articles from kaduk....

-The US has a population of 328million people

-the number of people infected with covid is 42million

-And the number of deaths is at 668 thousand

Now if you do the math that means

-0.20% of the total population has died

-1.59% of the total number of sick has died  varies greatly by age group and other factors

-and only 1.28% of the total population has actually gotten sick  make that 12.8 %

...... if you actually run the real numbers, what exactly I the actual problem???? Those numbers as a whole are actually nothing especially if you look at the actual death rate of the population as a whole....

The problem is 668,000 dead and currently adding almost 2,000 per day.  That is pretty close to the size of Denver population - just city not region

Well in 2019 the total number of deaths in US all causes was 2,854,838.  That is pre covid.  For 2020 the total was 3,358,814 or an increase of 17.7 % and in number 503,976 more total deaths and it did not get going until around April.  I would note that deaths officially attributed to covid in 2020 were 345,323  meaning about 158,000 of the increase in total deaths is not accounted for.  Most logical explanation is that covid deaths were under counted.  For reference the leading cause of death is heart disease at 690,882.  So covid has thus far killed as many people as heart disease does in a year.  That is a big deal, as is the 17% increase in total deaths.  It is an even bigger deal because that is the number deaths WITH masks, and lock downs, and vaccines, etc.  To do nothing - what's the big deal - would result in at least 80 percent or more of the population coming down with before the (largely mythical) herd immunity.  Even using the 1.59 percent mortality rate you quote, that would result in 4,172,160 deaths.  And more than that if variants keep dodging natural immunity to prior variants.  Is that a big deal?  I think it is.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Edited by gr8owl
add link